[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I'm in predicament >Be me full time work taking

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 27

File: beautiful latina.jpg (42KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
beautiful latina.jpg
42KB, 466x700px
/b/ I'm in predicament

>Be me full time work taking care of myself
>Been on and off dating random girls and fucking random girls and just drinking my life away
>Recently started taking serious this little barback chick I met
>Been together for 2 months
>Super petite gorgeous blonde blue eyed beach girl
>3 days ago
>Ex arrives at my door, cute little Puerto Rican white chick but mostly white
>"hey..."
>Hey... umm can I help you?
>"I know I didn't call or bother to get in touch but I couldn't I wanted to see you in person first"
>Haven't seen her since senior year which was 4 years ago, lets call her Jasmine
>Ok whats up?
>"Can I come in?"
>Sure
>"How you been?"
>I've been alright just living something simple and you?
>"just stressed out, Uni is not treating me well"
>So what is that you want from me?
>"Am I not allowed to see this sweet guy who I happened to have loved since 5th grade?"
>Well you never bothered to get in touch with me over the years why all of sudden come to my door and just sit here like you still know me?
>We automatically start arguing
>She broke up with me right after we had graduated and wanted the whole college experience
>I was heart broken but what could I do right?
>We'd been together since 5th grade and officially started dating since 7th
>We were each others first everything
>Anyways we continue to argue and I kick her out of my APT
>"ANON WAIT PLEASE...."
>Leave me the fuck alone Jasmine you come all this way back home just so we could fucking argue I have nothing to say to you
>"ANON I'M ENGAGED AND I DON'T WANNA MARRY HIM, IF THERES ANY MAN I WANNA MARRY AND HAVE KIDS WITH ITS GONNA BE WITH YOU!"
>My heart stops and she just grabs onto me and starts crying

Cont'd

pic heavily related, ex looks like her minus giant hips
>>
hi anon,

anon here ,

honestly, if she left you before for something else she'll do it again, fuck that you're living the dream man atm you dont need that shit

if anything fuck her right in the pussy and leave it at that

you'll end up getting hurt more than the first time
>>
>>563219509
RUN MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>563219509
fuck her, and dump her, let the bitch taste it's own venon
>>
>>563220384
This. All of this. Abort mission. Now.
>>
>>563219509

Avoid it, man, just don't do it.
>>
>>563219509
Yeah, if she dumped you for college, then she wont stay with you for long
>>
>>563219509
She will leave you again. If she's done it once she'll do it again and it'll hurt. At least help her now though. But don't get attached
>>
>>563219509
Here's what you do anon.

>Tell her that she's just scared because you two didn't get the closure she probably needs.
>Fuck the shit out of her, do every dirty little thing you can think of to her
>"Why anon? It hurts!"
>"Jasmine, think about it: if we don't do everything we can think of, you might still have some doubt."
>Finish fucking her, maybe one or two repeat nights.
>Thank her for the closure, ask her if you can take her picture with your dick in her
>Send it to her fiance
>He leaves her or he's a cuckold
>Post pics to /b/
>Problem solved

You're welcome.
>>
File: 1351119495174.png (344KB, 946x779px) Image search: [Google]
1351119495174.png
344KB, 946x779px
>>563219509
>"I never stopped loving you... not matter how many guys I fucked, no matter how many one night stands and keg parties I never once stopped thinking about you. Breaking up with you was one of my biggest regrets and I went as far as to have your name tatted on my ribs to remind me of that guilt"
>I didn't know what to say, I didn't know how to feel
>I kept thinking about my little bar back, lets call her Amy
>Amy didn't have such a great life
>Her mom walked out on her and it was just her and sisters and older brother and dad for a while
>Older brother is a marine and me and him get along great
>Pretty much get along with her dad and dads family
>Always hang out with them when I'm not working and just overall great atmosphere
>One night Amy told me "Anon I wanna settle down, I don't mind keeping our relationship open if you still wanna have fun but I'm done dating douchebags and fucking assholes"
>Took the challenge and said ok I'll settle
>First two months have been fun
>dad is a good ol red neck and we're either shooting his AR's or when I'm not working going to his folks place in Louisiana drinking beers with his big family.
>Her dads family is huge and they all love me
>Amy cooks for me and gives me back rubs when I have bad days at work
>She really cares for me, whenever I have bad days she actually sits down and talks to me
>When my supervisor tried to fire me for sexual harassment and have me arrested, she was willing to be 10,000$ for a lawyer (Ill tell that story if the thread keeps going)
>Flashforward to Jasmine holding onto me and crying
>I-I-I dunno what to tell you Jasmine
>"I'm going back to my parents house for tonight Ill see you tomorrow? maybe we can go get something to eat?"
>Text me

cont'd for current
>>
>>563221082
/thread
>>
>>563219509
Way too much drama in your life bro, WAY TOO MUCH!
Move on bro, please, with a cherry on top. Stay away from all that.
>You know I'm right
>>
>>563220816
>>563220882
>>563220971
>>563221030
This
>>
OP you gotta make her wait and be very patient to see if she's legit

I've been down the road she went down, I've broken a lot of hearts because I wanted to see what the pussy was like then I acted a fool in front of exes because I wanted them back.

This is her payback for breaking your heart dude.

It might be worse the second time around if you give her a second chance.
>>
She left you so she could go be a whore in college, don't pick up the trash of a bunch of frat bros. She isn't the same person she was when you were young. Seems like you've got a good thing going too.
>>
>>563221450
>>"I never stopped loving you... not matter how many guys I fucked, no matter how many one night stands and keg parties
> not matter how many guys I fucked
>keg parties
No.
>>
Bump to keep the thread going.
>>
>>563221450
Tell your ex to piss off, you're not in life with her. Plus Amy is a way better choice.
>>
Damn anon, that shit sounds straight up from a telenovela. If you're interested in her, you should at least try to do something with her, but don't go too far to just waste your time. Every women before getting married suddenly has doubts and regrets she remembers about. There's a lot of stress involved, and I'm pretty sure you know how spanish chicks deal with anxiety and stress. Don't be afraid to get her out of your life either. When shit hits the fan, she'll just push everything about you away. Tbh, why do you want a girl that broke off a long lasting relationship with an alphafag for a "whole uni experience"?
>>
>>563221837
The raw truth.
>>
Please don't do it.
>>
Tell jasmine to face the consequences of her actions. Who fucking cares about this gay shit bro. Don't even fuck her; if you do, she'll get preggo by some nig and say it's yours. She's just not worth it dude. Just tell her to gtfo and don't stress it. Shit happens
>>
I say stick with the blonde girl if she actually wants to settle down and her family loves you stay with her. Jasmine sounds like a slut
>>
This.
>>
>>563222503
This
>>
But wait- maybe you can show jasmine a whole new world
>>
>>563219509
Run run run run

save yourself from that crazy bitch.
>>
Marry her and then divorce her for the puerto rican gold she is stashing
>>
File: 1408081129683.jpg (70KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
1408081129683.jpg
70KB, 817x960px
PLEASE ANON RUN AWAYYYYYYYYYY FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD who gives a fuck what she wants!! what matters is what you want do u want the fleshlight lady or the loving caring lady? like fuck shit cmon anon
>>
I'm dying to know how this turns out. I honestly wouldn't get with her again. Being your first love and all, it's understandable that there is some attachment, but you have a wonderful situation with the 2monther you've been seeing. Don't throw that away man
>>
>>563222503
Definitely this.
>>
>>563221450
man jasmine sounds pretty crazy I would just say up front that youve settled with another girl
its time to be selfish in this delimna shes done nothing to deserve you and amy has done alot.
>>
>>563219509
Kendall Jenner?
>>
>>563221450

Stick with Amy, stick with Amy, for fuck's sake just stick with Amy.
>>
dude my ex who cheated on me with a friend (who now isn't) and 2 other girls (long story) did the same to me.

someone close to her died and her bf broke up with her cuz she cheated on him too.
wanted me back and all that, asked me if i loved her etc etc. you know what i did?

fucked her right in the pussy
>>
>>563221450

>These past couple days with her have been nothing but flashbacks
>I felt happiness, all the goofy little shit we used to do we were doing it
>Two grown people skipping in the street jumping in mid air taping their feet together
>Ding dong ditching peoples houses
>Lit a bag of shit on fire to some of our old friends on the front door
>Just a bunch of childish shit
>Amy hasn't caught wind of it yet because she hasn't been home shes with her dad in Louisiana and is coming home tomorrow night
>Amy just asking me hows everything going and she misses me
>Tell her I miss her too and we should go sky diving sometime this week
>"HELL YEAH BABE!!"
>Jasmine caught wind of it though
>"Who do you keep texting?"
>Somebody
>"OH is she a jealous type?"
>Kinda but shes nice you'd like her and you two would get along
>"MMHMMM Mister Drunken rave dancer"
>Me and Jasmine used to go to alot of Raves together
>Today we pretty much went to a kids arcade and acted like teenagers again
>Ended with a full body hug and peck
>"Feels like we back in time huh?"
>Yeah it did

That was 2 hours ago and now here I am
>>
Surprised that 'Heaven' guy isn't in here to post cancer.
>>
>>563223117
And got HIV
>>
>>563223117

then you ran yeah?
>>
>>563223201

move on dude
>>
>>563223261
Someone rang, faggot?
>>
File: consider this.jpg (18KB, 470x344px) Image search: [Google]
consider this.jpg
18KB, 470x344px
>>563219509
Okay okay OP, some real advice,

She's coming back to you because I'm assuming you're a pretty cool guy. Based on what you have written in your couple of posts, you are obviously a hard worker, treat women well, are decent- or good-looking, and sound like you got your life together. I'm going to tell you a secret OP: women always try to go back to the good guys because though they want dick in the beginning, they later realize (usually after college) how good they had it before. Leave her to her own devices. Even better, send blondie after her; she sounds like a great woman and worth keeping. Let Jasmine stay with the asshole; she made the decisions, now she has to live with them.

There is no greater punishment than letting someone suffer the consequences of their own actions.
>>
>>563223201

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JUST STICK WITH AMY, DON'T BE AN IDIOT
>>
>>563223261
yea me too
>>
>>563222503
10/10
>>
>>563223201
if op is telling the truth, your gunna ruin what you have with amy, jasmine sounds like a fucking whore thats gunna leave you anyways with the kids
>>
>>563223117
really tho, what i did was tell her I'm her friend but thats it, but i never contacted her back.
i was in a better place in my life with her not in it. I was happy. yeah she had awesome tits but i didn't want her back in my life again.
i had a good thing going without her.

you have a good thing going without her OP
>>
>>563223201
Dude. It's ok. You can have them both. We all know that you're Mormon; you can have them both.
>>
>>563223201
Just remember who was there with you when you felt like the piece of shit you are. If you have any decency at all you will tell Jasmine to kindly fuck off.
>>
GOD OP NO PLEASE NO DON'T DO THAT SHIT DAWG
>>
>>563223201
Don't go with Jasmine /b/ro, stay with Amy.
>>
>>563219509
> am I not allowed to see his sweet guy who I happened to love since the 5 grade?

No one talks like this. This is shitty bullshit you fantasized and it's cringe inducing.
>>
When you go on your magic carpet ride, remember to bring the strapper
>>
>>563220194
this

you're in college anon, this shit is not what you need
>>
File: 8S9kNua.png (714KB, 964x820px) Image search: [Google]
8S9kNua.png
714KB, 964x820px
>>563223201
You're a fuckin idiot m8. Cut it off now. I dealt with an ex like this too and when she had her fill, she dropped me like a sack of shit and didn't think twice. Spare yourself the double ass rape and give her the boot.
>>
>>563222503
This OP.
>>
anon you are fucking up something great with amy
>>
>>563220194

I've thought about fucking Jasmine don't get me wrong

>>563220384
But Muh flashbacks of happiness and being a teen

>>563220612
Part of me feels that way cause like this anon said>>563220971

She left me to be a slut in college

>>563221030
You think? I mean shes willing to break off an engagement for me

>>563221082
Her husband to be is a Med student grad to be

>>563221504
I agree too much drama

>>563221741
Whos legit Amy or Jasmine?

>>563221837
I agree thats where part of me is like

>FUCK YOU SLUT

>>563221987
thats what she said dude

>>563222123
Its hard to just let go when you've had your first everything with some one

>>563222139
Wait so stick with Amy and fuck Jasmine or fuck them both?

>>563222335
hmmm
>>
No. Don't fuck yourself out of something good. This bitch is bait. Passed around so much you'll be getting sloppy 45ths. Don't do it anon.
>>
i smell a shitty roleplay.

fuck off OP you suck at this shit.
>>
>>563223810
Agreed this is highly exaggerated if not b8.
>>
>>563223201
If you're a dumb retard who settles for nostalgia instead of the person who has been by you and never left you, go for Jasmine.
>>
File: 1404705834001.png (5KB, 792x588px) Image search: [Google]
1404705834001.png
5KB, 792x588px
>>563219509
>was your qt gf
>leaves you, fucks 100 guys, swallows 10 gallons of other men's semen
>rides the cock carousel all throughout college
>comes back to you 4 years later wanting to restart the relationship
>actually considering being with her
>>
anon listen here and listen carefully, any first time is the best experience , ya first high, your first super high, your first vacation, yada yada, its normal to feel like capturing that moment again but the first relationship especially if early will always have a certain place in your heart or whereever the fuck is, you want to leave it there though man, you dont realise it but you'll always feel that same feeling with a new girl it wont be your first relationship kinda thing, but it'll be the same emotions applied to whom ever. Ya feel me? think about who your last relationship might be, you dont want such cunty history told to your kids now do you?
>>
File: meinneger.jpg (35KB, 289x292px) Image search: [Google]
meinneger.jpg
35KB, 289x292px
>>563220194
This, anon. This.
>>
>>563224146
>Her husband to be is a Med student grad to be

Okay. And your point is?
>>
OP, you seem like a smart guy. I don't think anyone has to tell you what to do. Good luck with all of this
>>
>>563223201
If you continue this shit with Jasmine it will most likely backfire, then you will lose Amy too, don't hurt Amy she seems like a real keeper

Think of the bigger picture

It must be hard to think of the good old days with Jasmine though, life puts us in these tempting situations sometimes
>>
>>563219509
shes emotional atm
she will leave you and break your heart again
>>
Oh dear.
>>
>>563223201
>next day
>go back to arcade with jasmine
>she wants to play skeeball
>she's out of money, asks if she can borrow some
>she used to use me for money all the time when we first dated
>"sigh. how much do you need?"
>Jasmine: "about tree fiddy"

Well, it was about that time that i notice she had gained about 600 pounds and was a crustacean from the paleozoic era
>>
>>563223201
you have such a nice life with amy dude dont fuck it up
>>
>>563224146

You've got a good thing with Amy. Watch Clerks again, especially this:
"You know, there's a million fine looking women in the world, dude. But they don't all bring you lasagna at work. Most of 'em just cheat on you."
>>
>>563224146
Stick with Amy. Don't even talk to jasmine, she sounds like a slut and amy sounds way better.
>>
>>563224146
its like that one rule people always say, if youre in love with 2 people, pick the second, cause you never really loved the first.

same thing applies here anon, dont go for some banged up pussy. plus amy is a cute name
>>
File: trout-face-300x200.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
trout-face-300x200.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>563224751
>>
>>563224146

bro if she is willing to break off an engagement for you she is also willing to break off an engagement with you. she will go ahead and turn this around on you if things don't go the way she wants them. she will feel a little bit of doubt and then it'll blow up in your face. right now Amy is you bird in the hand, Jasmine is not two birds in the bush she is a grenade, now you can pick up the grenade if you want but either you have to pull the pin and throw it will blow up in your hands.

do the right thing anon you and Amy have something here, the family likes you, this chick seems awesome.

Jasmine is a scared bitch who doesn't know what she is doing and so she is reverting to something familiar.

You don't need her anymore.
>>
>>563224751
Fuck
>>
>>563224435
Kek
>>
yeah this seems to dumb to be considering let alone tryna discuss it on /b/, maybe you're fucking right for her if the answer didn't click right away. if your having doubts cause this piece of ass has applicable dick socket for you let amy go first you fuck. im out.
>>
>>563219509
Here: I was with this girl for a while, maybe 6 months, towards the end she didn't come out when I went to pick her up from her work. She called me the next day to get her, when she walked out she was wearing a large hoodie and her panties obviously recently fucked. Turns out she fucked a 35 year old guy. I peeled out not even thinking about where I was going. That night I sat at the bar at my work unroll it closed then sat in my car until five in the morning. FFW a while and we got back together and got my feelings back for her and she called me one nightdrunk and high while riding the same dude. I felt cold and alone and hurt worse than anything I had known before. Don't go back, nothing changes. Help her through it then turn your back on her.
>>
>>563222432

Jasmines family loves me too, they always come to me when they need something and always help me out when I'm having problems paying off credit

>>563222828
OH YOU

>>563223015
I'll post more as this goes on

>>563223039
Shes not, we were together for so many years. We were our first everything.

>>563223093
I dunno?

>>563223113
Its only been two months going on 3 though?

>>563223117
heh

>>563223459
Its just so sudden for her to come back into my life

>>563223559
But her Engagement is to a med student whos graduating. Why break off with an ultra rich guy for lower class?

>>563223570
hmmm

>>563223590
But we've only been together for 2 months going on 3

>>563223683
Honestly, Jasmine would be open to an idea like that. Amy on the other hand...

>>563223727
I get that.. unlike Amy, when I had rough times going. Jasmine kinda just told me to man up and grow balls. She gave me tough love in terms of hardship. Amy is more passionate and kind and just overall cuddling and crying to my problems and thinks of solutions with me.
>>
Tell to fuck off, slam the door and never talk to her again cut off all ties if you sell out for her bullshit she will fuck you over later and you will regret doing this shit behind amy's back. dont fucking do it it will ruin your fucking life
>>
>>563223201

seriously OP just forget about this jasmine bitch, if i were you i wouldn't even fuck her for fun

stay with amy
>>
>>563219509
mfssss breeding machine maid?
WTF shhhmfff!
>>
File: bstro.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bstro.png
99KB, 500x500px
Please, please tell me this ends with walking the dinosaur
>>
>>563225421

STICK.WITH.AMY
>>
>>563224146
Yes just posted my story. It hurts worse than the first time. I broke a two year sober streak the night I got the call. Do not make that mistake.
>>
File: image.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>563225486
But first tell her fiancé. Feel bad for the dude. Doesn't even know his bitch is actin like her whore.
>>
Just admit you are dating someone else and tell her that you will consider her if Amy doesnt work out
>>
File: ChuckBerry.jpg (25KB, 568x469px) Image search: [Google]
ChuckBerry.jpg
25KB, 568x469px
>>563221082
>>563221082
I like this.... I like this a lot actually
>>
>>563219509
You work at publix.
>>
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
>>563219509
if what you are saying it's true man do yourself a favor and just get closure i am from Puerto Rico and this shit you are saying happens over here a lot and it won't end well for you just chill out it the bar girl no need to fuck your life up.
>>
>>563225421

Don't spend any more time with Jasmine. Tell Amy everything. Tell her you're not going to leave a good thing. Then ask her if she wants to try an MFF with your ex for old times sake.
>>
I'm going against the norm and saying get back with your ex. She broke it off, she regrets it, now she's yours again. You'd throw away your lifelong love for a two-monther? No relationship is anything but perfect the first two months unless it's an absolute catastrophe. That relationship is nothing. Get back with the old girl because they both seem like sluts but you've proven you can last with slut number one.
>>
>>563224146
She's willing to bail on you to be a slut in college
She's willing to bail an engagement for you
She's prolly willing to bail after your married with kids too

I'm usually an optimist about these things, but keep Amy and just drop Jasmine
>>
>>563221450

She was passed around by all the frat boys and she confirms it herself. Fuck her, tape it for anti-rape-fraud and kick her out.
>>
Stay. With. Amy. Who gives a fuck if you're having cute little flashbacks about you and her acting like 4 year olds in public? That bitch DUMPED you to be a WHORE. Her willing to give up an engagement for you means fuck all.

Amy seems like the dream girl, OP. Stick with her, she's legit.
>>
>>563226352
>I'm going against the norm and saying get back with your ex

i just don't understand how anybody could even for a second think that this is a sensible thing to do, based on what the op has said
>>
>>563225421
youve known amy for 2-3 months, thats not even worth calling a relationship. its still a booty call in its infancy.

on the otherhand jasmine is broken goods.
your heart says shes your first but shes a different person now, uni makes bitches crazy.

youre hard as a motherfucker right now, but think about this.
shes been in uni for 4 years = 210 weeks, if she went to keg parties that are held every week, sjhe probably got drunk enough to fuck everyone while dating the fiancee.
211(conservative) people fucked this girl, she has more diseases than anyone you know.

just walk away and stop thinking with your dick
>>
>>563223201
>ruining the good thing you have for something you had
gg m8
>>
>>563225421
OP, as an anon who can guarantee that I've gone sort of through the same thing, I can not stress to you enough. She broke up with you for a reason. Trust me, all of us, when we tell you, she is here for some other motive, whether it be to fuck up your current relationship (women who are bitch ex'es love to do that) or if she just doesnt like seeing you happier with someone other than her, because she used to have you wrapped around her finger. Trust us OP, STAY. WITH. AMY. She sounds like a one of a kind who genuinely loves you. STICK. WITH. AMY. Please OP.
>>
Dude, take my word for it. I am and old fag, and I have had more women in more different countries than you are years old. I would say I have learned some shit about them. You don't need this Jasmine shit. She dumped you before. She will do it again. I know you have heard of women on the rebound. Easy to fuck, but do NOT start a relationship cuz they will fuck you over. And this one already did. Now her life is all fucked up and she wants to go back. Don't let her ruin what you have now with dreams of the past. You had some laughs, you had some memories. That is all they are. You have a new life. Live it. Stay the fuck away from poisons of the past.
>>
>>563223201
>dumb ass getting high on nostalgia with some stupid bitch
>it will never be the same as it used to be
>cut Jasmine out of your life entirely, she's just using you.
>for the first time in years you had something good, Amy, and you've already halfway fucked that up

You're a fucking autist, do what I tell you and be happy.
>>
File: loch ness monster_0.jpg (100KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
loch ness monster_0.jpg
100KB, 530x300px
COME ON BABY, ID NEVER HURT YOU AGAIN. I JUST NEED ABOUT TREE FIDDY
>>
>>563221082
i vote this
>>
>>563226098
Publix has the best fried chicken
>>
>> 563223570
this.
>>
File: colbart.jpg (5KB, 297x170px) Image search: [Google]
colbart.jpg
5KB, 297x170px
>>563221082
>>563221082
GOD DAMMIT OP! THIS!
Just fuck her, then settle down with Amy
>>
>>563224264

Yes I'm aware of that and thats whats keeping me from 100% taking her back

>>563223810
We met in 5th grade and we had this big crush and just always hung out together and in 7th grade we made it official with Each other

>>563224327
That made me laugh, but again Amy and me have been together 2 months going on 3

>>563224467
Why give up a rich and luxurious life style for something low like me?

>>563224646
Truly a life changing choice

>>563224751
I lol'd

>>563224918
I know...

>>563224971
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that speaks to me

>>563224990
I haven't seen Jasmines vag yet either in all these years, Amy has a cute little innie still

>>563225121
But shes breaking it off with a med student whos gonna make millions some day. What does that tell you??

>Willing to break up with a potential rich guy for a lower class man

>>563225573
Easier said than done with all the history we have

>>563225705
I wish...

>>563225901
Damn....

>>563226246
Jasmine also wants to meet Amy
>>
>>563221450
Jasmine
>"not matter how many guys I fucked, no matter how many one night stands and keg parties"
Amy
>She really cares for me, whenever I have bad days she actually sits down and talks to me
>When my supervisor tried to fire me for sexual harassment and have me arrested, she was willing to be 10,000$ for a lawyer
I don't know, this is a tough one
>>
I've been in your EXACT situation. Stick with the bar back chick. You're just the ex's back up plan. It won't work.
>>
>>563223201
A) Tell you're current GF everything right now.
B) Tell off your ex and tell her your situation
C) Live life guilt free

Just be fucking honest. If you actually see what it would do to your GF then you wouldn't go through with it.

Don't be a fucking scum bag.
>inb4 all women are whores so you should cheat on both of them.
>>
>>563226352
Thats another thing, Amy and me haven't been together very long but Amy shes very caring girl and takes care of me when shit isn't going right

>>563226418

>She's willing to bail on you to be a slut in college

>She's willing to bail an engagement for you

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>>563226527
Thats what disgusts me but she has no STDS though luckily

>>563226850
HOWEVER she does not have STDS and Amy has had some fun over some years before meeting me but not whore behavior

>>563227008
And what if Amy fucks me over?
>>
>>563223201
OP, you are a goddamn fucking retard if you even consider getting back together with this chick.

Fact: she's just got the usual cold feet everyone gets before marriage. She's going to marry that dude.

Fact: she's been romanticizing what she had with you in her head. As her wedding day gets closer, the little fucks up her man does are blown out of proportion in her mind, while the reasons she ditched you diminish. She's worked you up in her head to be something you're not. She's scared of getting married and looking for a life preserver because she's too fucking stupid to handle the pressure like a normal person.

Fact: the second she doesn't need you around to bolster her self esteem or make her feel not worried about getting married, you're never going to hear from her again.

You're going to fuck up a good thing you've got going on. This Amy chick hasn't done shit to you yet. Jasime is a proven stupid whore.

Don't be a fucking idiot, OP. Or do. I actually don't give a fuck one way or the other.
>>
File: ty.jpg (9KB, 300x193px) Image search: [Google]
ty.jpg
9KB, 300x193px
>"I never stopped loving you... not matter how many guys I fucked, no matter how many one night stands and keg parties I never once stopped

these hoes aint loyal. Treat her like you ty dalla.
>>
Team Amy, nigga
>>
>>563228102
>And what if Amy fucks me over?
what if jasmine fucks you over? What if your balls rot and fall off and you have to live your life as a tumblr feminist?

stfu, put your fedora on and get ahold of your life kiddo
>>
>>563228102
You're questioning whether Amy will fuck you over despite all evidence in the contrary.

Jasmine on the other hand...
>>
>>563228491
A million times this.
>>
>>563228102

JUST BE WITH AMY, YOU IDIOT, HOLY SHIT
>>
>>563219509
Hispanic bitches like that whole romantic love bs. Ergo, she drastically running to her "true love" before making a life changing decision. ask her what her fiance thinks about this sticky situation.
>>
>>563228102
nigger, she's leaving people because of her reasons, don't fuck up what you've got going with Amy. Yeh it's a young relationship, but what did you do with Jasmine? Act like a dumb fucking teenager. Yeh, it was euphoric and that's cool and all, but Amy has you now and her family likes you (possibly love you) and you're gonna waste that on a slag who fucked you over for random dicks (and from your greentext a lot of 'em).

So here's a new perspective:

Ex- who chose dicks (and I do mean penises) over you
Girl who chose you over dicks (and I do mean penises)
>>
>>563220384
this man speaks with wisdom beyond his years, you would be wise to listen, OP

Seriously I'm still laughing and it's been like 3 minutes since I saw your comment
>>
>>563228021

Really? you wouldn't mind a college slut lifestyle girl like that?

>>563228095
I'm going to tell Amy the truth tomorrow night and plus Jasmine wants to meet her

>>563228132

hmmmm

>>563228445
hahahhaa

>>563228491
True... then I'll just go back to bar hoping and being a single guy again
>>
>>563227921
OP AT LEAST CONISDER THIS!
>>563227803
>>563221082
>>
Amy is the one you seek
>>
>>563219509

> inb4 bel air
>>
>>563229082
do not let amy meet that girl bro
>>
>>563228132
>OP, you are a goddamn fucking retard if you even consider getting back together with this chick.

I second this sentiment.
>>
>>563220384
RUN MOTHER FUCKER
>>
It sounds like Jasmine was a great friend but not a great gf. She cut you out to have more experiences. But she clearly regrets that and wants to fix that. Why? Because she's been hurt by one too many dick bags in college. So really the reason why she's back is because she remembered how great you were compared to them.
Is your childhood friend worth losing Amy over? I don't think so. She seems better for mature older you.
Really Jasmine just needs some healing and a good guy seeing. It sounds like you were the only good guy she ever dated. Help her back on her feet. Find her a nice guy. Also let Amy know. She deserves as much, plus it wins you brownie points.
>>
>>563228952

If she fucks with Amy tomorrow and tries to pull out her little cat claws I will find a way to get in touch with her finance. But Amy is a tough girl, she'll bite back.

>>563228952
In high school when some mulatto chick tried to ruin our relationship she whooped the mulatto cunts ass. She was definitely passionate about us

>>563229016
But why leave a rich man for lower class answer me that

>>563229425
I'm having seconds thoughts now that I've seen this. But If I'm honest with Amy shes gonna wanna meet her anyways
>>
>>563229082
You are going to regret this op soon you'll end up being a depressed fuck with nothing
>>
>>563229481
Thirded.

Even if she's 100% genuine she bluntly doesn't fucking deserve it.
>>
Alright OP, I know how first bitch can cloud your mind with nostalgia, but reality check time:

This bitch is playing you for a fool. Clearly she's fucking selfish. She ditched you after high school because she wanted to go slut it up at college. She's engaged to some poor asshole sat at home right now wondering where she is while she's in your arms crying about how much she loves you. She's emotionally blackmailing you so fucking hard. You really wanna marry someone who's already engaged to be married to someone else and then shows up at your house like that? Now it's him, in a few months it'd be you again.

She's looking for an easy ride - Once a relationship is over, it's over and getting into a relationship is much easier than getting out of one.

You're free of her now, if you take her back the moment she feels safe she'll kick back in with the selfish bitch drive and do the same shit all over again, except this time she'll probably just cheat on you (like her fiance right now).

Except imagine if you're married to her? She'll just ditch you for a nigger or some other kind of 'bad boy' asshole and this time she'll be entitled to half of your hard earned shit.

Imagine if you had kids when she does this? You wanna lose half your wealth, see the babies you love only on the weekends and while she's living it up from your child support and your children end up all fucked up from having a bitch for a mom and a downtrodden, shackled father.

Tell her that you can't even trust her after no contact for 4 years and then showing up on your doorstep, that you can't be sure she won't up and leave you again, and that when she did that in the first place, she killed any intimate relationship the two of you had - that shit stays dead.

Best thing to do is tell your new bitch what a transparent and emotionally blackmailing
>>
I get it OP, you don't know if revive the good past with Jasmine (well, at least until she dumped you) or take an uncertain future with Amy.

If you are a coward, go ahead, take Jasmine back but be aware that you are gonna get fuck up in the ass, she is broken, like it or not.

Anything could happen with Amy, will you have the courage to find out?
>>
dude the thing is it is gonna back fire, I have fucked upp with loads of chick beacuse I didn't decide wich one to go for and if you keep this up you are gonna lose both of them, stick with amy if you want a happy life cause sure jasmine might break up with a rich dude but it's like thay say she might break up with you again and then u have lost the best girl you could possibly imagine. take Amy before you fuck it up, I know it can be hard for you to tell jasmine that you don't want her but that is what you need to do
>>
>>563230272
... Piece of shit she is.
>kek
>>
>>563219509
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>563223201
Move on, she's emotionally extorting you to get back together. You would have your old flame, and then what? Or you can have Amy who cares for you, and you have a bro tier stepdad and a nice extended family to shoot the shit with.
>>
>>563229082
don't let the psycho bitch meet Amy are you stupid? She'll hunt her down and fuck with her.

When a bitch says she wants to meet someone you care about, there's no good that will come from it
>>
faggot op stop posting your facebook conversations nobody cares.
>>
Actually OP, try this one:

If you try to get back with your ex YOU WILL LOSE BOTH GIRLS.

Have fun!
>>
>>563229603

I could friend zone Jasmine? Or at least make her a fall back if whatever happens with Amy dosen't work. But Its established now that Amy is deeply emotionally invested into me.

>Willing to spend 10,000$ for me for a lawyer, willing to defend me by spending her money.

>>563229857
Its win/win though right? If I lose one I got the other and if I lose both I get to be a single bar hoping guy again so win?

>>563230272
> no contact for 4 years and then showing up on your doorstep

Being full time Uni student and working part time job makes it difficult for anyone to keep in touch with anyone

but I get what you're saying

>>563230669
No I'm white

>>563230282
hmmm

>>563230771
I'm extremely close with Jasmines family too

>>563230949
But Amy is gonna wanna meet her

so should I just tell Amy that Jasmine never showed up? Cause Jasmine is gonna be here for Fall semester shes taking online classes. Well thats what she told me
>>
>>563229830
Mi amor tu eres un fag. It's cool that you have two bttches wanting your cock. Impressive!
>>
>>563229830
>But why leave a rich man for lower class answer me that

For the same reasons she dumped you in the first place, beacuse she is a stupid whore
>>
>>563227921
Do NOT allow them to meet. Do not insult Amy like that. Tell Amy the absolute truth and then let her decide if she still wants to meet the woman willing to split on an engagement to be with you who left you several years ago to be a slut. Just please stop. This shouldn't even be an issue. At least half of this thread is devoted to begging you to stick with Amy.
>>
>>563231441
why are you taking fucking orders from an ex in the first place? If an ex showed up wanting to get back together, and it was a fucking disaster in the first place, why in the hell would I even entertain the idea of allowing her to meet someone I'm currently in a relationship with?

You don't owe Jasmine any fucking favors here. All she wants is to assess the enemy. She's only going to take the opportunity to ultimately fuck with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (130KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130KB, 600x850px
This is OP
>pic related
>>
oh and also if you're so retarded that you ignore the advice and let them meet, at LEAST get Amy's brother/father involved. Tell them what's up beforehand. After they're done laughing at you for not doing what we've said here, they should be able to help you, should any shit start to happen with Amy and her family. It's better to explain this shit before the trained military decides to come after you with his guns looking for some answers
>>
>>563219509

>"ANON I'M ENGAGED AND I DON'T WANNA MARRY HIM, IF THERES ANY MAN I WANNA MARRY AND HAVE KIDS WITH ITS GONNA BE WITH YOU!"

is this alladin. THIS IS ALLADIN ISINT IT
>>
>>563231441
>Being full time Uni student and working part time job makes it difficult for anyone to keep in touch with anyone

Keep in touch? Perhaps, but literally showing up on your door crying about not wanting to marry her new dick and about how she wants to marry and have children with you, crying like that? When you're busy you might not have the time to spent hours on the phone to someone every evening, but not even a phone call to tell you she's coming down? Come on.

Look OP - You're gonna make your own choice on this. I've been through relationships where once they end, looking back it becomes clear how rocky they were in the first place.

The point is, love is blind, deaf and dumb. Right now your view is warped due to having had so many good times with her in the past.

She HURT you, remember? She put her own needs before yours and broke your heart so she could go play chopsticks with other penises.

You don't stay in the past, you move on to the future.

I promise you, 100% that getting back with your ex will destroy what sounds like a seriously awesome setup with this new girl. Not to mention it'll destroy your fucking life as well.
>>
>>563231441
>Being full time Uni student and working part time job makes it difficult for anyone to keep in touch with anyone
You are making up excuses on her behalf.

Every relationship has unfinished buisness that we would have liked to resolve, but that's not a good basis for a new relationship. Amy seems like a good and dependable gal, unlike Jasmine that broke up with you to fuck other guys at collage. If she regrets marrying her fiance that's her problem, not yours. It's her problem to sort out, not yours to fix after 4 years.
>>
>>563231441
You already seem to have made up your mind on this. It's painfully obvious to a lot of us that you're chosing Jasmine. You're reading this deluge of advice against her. Hearing all of our experiences of woman who've done the same exact thing who were our first loves, our first crushes, our first everythings and then screwed us over. She has proven to you that she is no good. She will not change.

I'm not seeing what's so difficult to comprehend about all this...
>>
File: 1376870584149.jpg (54KB, 324x289px) Image search: [Google]
1376870584149.jpg
54KB, 324x289px
>>563226246
>Then ask her if she wants to try an MFF with your ex for old times sake.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 433x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 433x367px
Dude- women are not worth it.
>>
>>563231441
OP confirmed for dumb nigger asking for people to agree with him rather than get real advice. You obviously are looking for people to say Jasmine, despite how fucking retarded that is, and you're just dragging this all out until everyone pats you on the back and says "Yeah, bro, you're making the right choice with Jasmine."

Well, you're not, you fucking idiot. This thread should have been over and your decision made within the first five posts. Pick Amy, you huge faggot.
>>
Guys, it's hopeless, OP refuses to listen.
>>
>>563231486

Vete a la verga puto perro gracias. Hahaha know a little spanish from dating her. I was her Main Chambalan during her 15. The one white guy out of these latin dudes and latin chicks

>>563231605
mmmm

>>563231687
Amy is gonna end up meeting her regardless, shes very close to her older brother and dad unlike her sisters. Shes a tough girl, shes either gonna meet her when Jasmine comes knocking on my door or Jasmine telling her who she is if I try and stonewall her

>>563231914
Its hard to just throw away so many years of laughter away just like that...

>>563232213
I've thought about talking to her brother, cause hes dealt with bullshit when his girlfriend cheated on him while he was in Afghanistan

>Bro if you ever need anything give me a call, if I'm fucking some random slut I'll stop just to answer your phone call if you ever need anything just holler

>>563232418
Nope, its just years of love and devotion to one another up until senior year graduation at least

>>563232442

>She HURT you, remember? She put her own needs before yours and broke your heart so she could go play chopsticks with other penises.

you have a point sir... so then how should I deal with tomorrow? Those 2 girls are gonna end up meeting regardless

>>563232548
hmmmm

>>563232646
No I haven't made up my mind, I like Amy but its not enough to reach love levels yet, whereas I had/have love and history with some one who stood by me for so many years. HOWEVER, this anon pointed out things that I'm processing in my thoughts >>563232442

>>563233546
Let me ask you this have you ever been with some one for so many years where you are with eachother almost every day? First everything.

>First time doing drugs together
>Ditching school
>Sex
>Anal
>Drinking beer
>Stealing beer
>ETC...
>>
well op have fun fucking yourself over and losing both girls. your fucking retarded in all seriousness
>>
>>563233546
If this motherfucker was sitting on top of a mountain, I would climb up there to get his advice. Listen to this fucker.
>>
>>563220384
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
>>
>>563233546
I like this guy
>>
>>563233930
You ever burn yourself on a stovetop before? You ever put your hand back on that stovetop? People like you don't deserve happiness or loyalty. Pick Jasmine, get burned again like the dipshit you are.
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 883x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 883x521px
This is OP
>>
this sounds fake and OP sounds like an attention whore
>>
>>563234374

Ok final before I go to bed and text Amy

Those 2 girls are gonna end up meeting anyways.

If I don't tell Amy the truth, Jasmine will appear on a random day on my front door

So do I tell Amy the truth or just let them meet and have Jasmine tell her what happened these past couple days
>>
File: char_31235.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_31235.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>>563219509
>wanted the whole college experience
shes got aids from fucking niggers I take it then.
>>
File: 1407988907965.png (7KB, 312x393px) Image search: [Google]
1407988907965.png
7KB, 312x393px
>>563219509
OP latino girls are either nice girls or bitches, if she is a nice girl well then cool, but if the girl its a bitch she won´t change it´s doesn´t matter how many years have been, or any of the bullshit they say, that if they changed or you are the only one on their lives it´s all a lie, dude I´ve seen latino bitches ruin marriages just bc they are jealous of they girlfriends even if they dont get the husbad for them at all, so I don´t recommend you introducing her to your current gf. these words are from a latino anon who lives in his hometown.
>>
>>563235043
you are fucking stupid if you cant see whats good for you dude.
i dont know if you're trolling or not but c'mon man, can't you think?

tell amy first btw.
>>
Damn, looks like OP lost big time. Going back to ex will backfire. No doubt. At the same time his feelings for Amy are not big enough to dismiss his ex on first sight. He will end up losing both. Thats it..

OP: tell me your feelings for each girl on a 0-10 scale.
>>
>>563235043
Women... Look at yourself doing all of this shit to keep some old pussy around lol

Text Amy what happened
Tell jasmine to fuck off
>>
>>563233930
>Let me ask you this have you ever been with some one for so many years where you are with eachother almost every day? First everything.
>>First time doing drugs together
>>Ditching school
>>Sex
>>Anal
>>Drinking beer
>>Stealing beer
>>ETC...

OP, I was pulling for you, but now I'm of the mind that you're going to deserve exactly what you get. Enjoy looking like a fucktard when she goes on to marry this other due, but keeps your dumb ass on the line with bullshit like "But I'm still not sure..." "I still feel like we have this connection..." "You're still hold so much of my heart..." and other related bullshitteries so she can keep you on the hook and run to you each time her husband pisses her off. Oh, and so she can get jealous any time you actually try to have a girlfriend/life and immediately fuck that up for you and try to somehow make you feel guilty when she's the gigantic whore for cheating (but, rest assured, it'll be emotional cheating only because she doesn't even need to put out to have your dumb ass hooked.)

Grow a fucking pair, you dipshit.

"Boo hoo hoo! She was my first kiss. She was the first one to tongue my ass."

Well, now she's the first engaged slut to come running to you. And she can be the first married woman that ruins every possible good relationship you may ever have. Oh! And she can be the first one to have her husband come beat the shit out of you just because she's on a power trip and feels like she can.

Grow a pair, you fucking twat. Seriously.
>>
>>563219509
dude, by experience i can tell you that latinas are fucking NUTS
be really careful
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>563219509
alright fucker. let's drop some philosophy.
I want you to stay with Amy, she sounds fucking wonderful.

But. You need to recognize if you still have feelings for Jasmine. If you do, you need to really think this out. Johnny Depp said: "if you love two women, go with the 2nd one. If you truly loved the 1st one, you would have never fell for the second one."

>tl;dr go with Amy, because if you really loved Jasmine THAT much, you wouldn't have any feelings for Amy.
> pic related, it's Johnny Depp
>>
>>563233930
>Its hard to just throw away so many years of laughter away just like that...

She did until the marriage thing scared her, why can't you? Look OP, the stupid shit about the two girls meeting shows that you don't want or can't get Jasmine out of your life, any other sane person would tell her to GTFO but not you, you want this drama, you want her in your life the thing is you still don't know for what.

Go ahead and fuck the good thing you had going until Jasmine reappeared in your life but please, come here again and tell us how bad everything went so we can remember you how a colossal faggot you are
>>
File: 1393941938696.png (64KB, 189x226px) Image search: [Google]
1393941938696.png
64KB, 189x226px
>>563235823
made me laugh
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>563235823
plus, that bitch is fucking engaged. she'll leave you, just like she left the other guy
>>
>>563236021
Anon, I like the cut of your jib.
>>
>>563235823

The problem: he didnt fall for Amy while being together with his ex. He already told he'd be going back if she didnt fuck around. His feelings are for his ex. Amy already lost.
>>
Been in a pretty similar situation : dream girl vs first love, didn't know what to do and hesitated like you do. Lost both. It's been 4 months and I'm still regretting.

tl; dr : Get the ex out of your life NOW, stay with Ami
>>
OP, you're an idiot
>>
>>563235313
>>563235559

Ok I'm gonna call Amy and tell her everything's that happened these past couple days. I didn't fuck Jasmine and I sure as hell didn't make out.
Only type of physical contact was that peck and hugging that was it.

I'm obviously now choosing Amy after careful thought and process.

>>563236021

Even I kick Jasmine out completely, Amy will still invite her in and ask her about me and stories and shit like that.

But like I said above I'm gonna call Amy and tell her everything
>>
>>563227314
Swamp gas.
>>
>>563221450
>I never stopped loving you... not matter how many guys I fucked, no matter how many one night stands and keg parties I never once stopped thinking about you.

NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. Stick with Amy, anon.
>>
My last post before I go will be the convo between me and Amy

so give me a couple minutes /b/ros
>>
Do whatever you want. If you're still thinking about this after everything we've said then it's obvious we are going to be no help. Go back to jasmine if you want but don't be surprised when she drops you like you're nothing and amy won't take you back. You will be the guy version of jasmine but hopefully Amy won't be as stupid as you and take you back.
>>
>>563231441
Bang Jasmine, leave her cold
>>
>>563235182
the fuck is this from. looks so familiar. looks like simpsons addams family
>>
File: retarded.jpg (24KB, 304x344px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
24KB, 304x344px
>>563224146
really? really /b/?

>She left me to be a slut in college
>willing to break off an engagement for me

compared to

>Amy cooks for me and gives me back rubs when I have bad days at work
> she was willing to be 10,000$ for a lawyer
>>
>>563222503
totes that bitch
>>
>>563236634
>Ok I'm gonna call Amy and tell her everything's that happened these past couple days. I didn't fuck Jasmine and I sure as hell didn't make out.
>Only type of physical contact was that peck and hugging that was it.
>I'm obviously now choosing Amy after careful thought and process.

>Even I kick Jasmine out completely, Amy will still invite her in and ask her about me and stories and shit like that.
>But like I said above I'm gonna call Amy and tell her everything

Oh, for the record, OP: you already fucked it all up. You did it the moment you set those two on a path to meet.

If Amy has a brain in her head, she'll cut bait and move on to someone without your emotional baggage. That is, someone who would have the fucking wherewithal to immediately know Jasmine was bad news without requesting help from a bunch of idiots on a message board like us.

Bravo, OP. You made the right decision, but it was already too late by the time you made your original posts.

Idiot.
>>
>>563235043
if jasmine showed up unannounced, shes a crazy bitch, and shits going down if she meets amy who sounds like a tough cookie too. dont be a mongoloid op
>>
>>563236960

I would just like to point out how stupid fucking and leaving a girl who breaks off their engagement for you is. That being said, we've all done stupid things for sex.
>>
this guy
this fucking guy
>>
>>563236634

>Hey Amy, my first girlfriend came to me saying she still loves me even though she's engaged. We have a good thing going and I don't want unnecessary drama in my life so I will tell her to stay out of my life, she is broken a I want you to support my decision. Thanks

It's not that hard OP
>>
File: jew bait.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jew bait.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>563236634
Yeah yeah
Except that too is a shit idea, you've basically locked down already

If Amy hears about Jasmine and contact her, there's a possibilty this slut will lie and tell her you've fucked to make Amy dump you
You should have told her to fuck off the sec she came to your house, not let her get supposedly incriminating evidence like taping yourself together
Then again this entire story is probably trolling, I dount any bitch wouldn't just facebook your relationship status and fuck it up via remote if she really wanted you
>>
>>563238687
Well said, Anon. Unfortunately, if OP has his shit together enough to form a thought/sentence this coherent, he wouldn't have needed to make the original post.

You may as well be trying to teach a nigger how to host a tea party: pointless and it'll only end in disappointment. And nigger-y tea that tastes like chicken grease.
>>
>>563238687

boom
>>
>>563223201

You're so fucking retarded. Congrats mate, you are walking the path to destruction. You will lose Amy for a shitty as fuck nostalgia trip and then you will lose Jasmine too.

Jasmine left you to have sex with other guys and then she left got ENGAGED but bailed on this guy for someone she hasn't spoken to for 4 fucking years.

You are a fucking moron just An Hero.
>>
>>563229830
cause if she leaves you then you may not get that cash money. She's immature and expects you to pick up where you left off. Did you even see the tattoo?
>>
OP
please listen to me
don't talk to Jasmine again
Tell her you are happy and the drama she's creating is endangering that. Only bad things can come from Jasmine, to not even call you before she showed up? That's a bag of cats that doesn't need to be opened
Tell Jasmine that the time you had were great but they're gone now and it's time to move on

Been there before bro nothing good comes from it
>>
>>563219509
OP read this
>>563237980
>>
Alright /b/ros heres what happened just now.

>After listening to you niggers to pick Amy, I carefully thought this out and tried to word everything as good a possible

>Amy answer have 2 tones
>BABE!!!!!!
>Hey my sweet
>"I was waiting for you to call I didn't wanna knock out till you called me"
>What time is it over there?
>"12 something?"
>Oh..
>"Yeah, you're picking up tomorrow right?"
>Of course babe
>"YAY! Can't wait to go Skydiving! but its gonna be awkward as fuck if I get male instructor"
>Babe can I tell you something?
>"Shoot"
>You know what I'm just gonna come out and say this
>"Huh?"
>My ex came over to our apt couple days ago and pretty much walked into my life again after 4 years and well she still loves me and is willing to break off her engagement for me
>Go on explaining entire story
>"So she didn't know about me till today?"
>No I didn't tell her until today
>"Did you fuck her...?"
>NO NO NO NO I DIDN'T I SWEAR TO YOU I DIDN'T
>"You're a fucking asshole.... but I do believe you"
>Listen baby I know we've only been together for a couple months and look some day I can tell you I love you and you can say you love me I'd like that you know. I like you Amy I really do and I wouldn't wanna hurt you-
>"Listen here douchebag I'm mad at you for waiting a couple days to tell her you're with me, but I do love your honesty and It makes me happy that you're honest and straight up with me, I've always trusted you anon and I still do, don't make me not want to trust you"
>So what happens now?
>"Honestly, I do wanna meet her but I'm gonna tell her how I feel about all this"
>Its not gonna end well will it?
>"That depends on her, you're my man and she needs to back off. You two can be friends but I won't let her steal my boyfriend away from me and if she wants to fight shes a fucking psycho bitch far as I'm concerned and you'll have to pick-"
>Amy not a doubt in my mind I'm gonna be with you
>"I swear to god I just wanna be in your arms right now"
>>
>>563241073

Enjoy the sex, OP.
>>
>>563241073

>You will tomorrow, as soon as I see you coming through that gate you're as good as mine
>"mmm, maybe tomorrow night we can cuddle?"
>Yeah I'd like that
>Talk to you soon goodnight baby girl
>"good night baby boy see you soon"
>Night
>"Sweet dreams"
>Hang up
>"No you"
>Nope
>"Nope"
>zzzz
>"Nope"
>Nope
>"Nope"
>Nope
>"Nope"
>Ok seriously good night my sweet
>"Same time
>1"1"
>2"2"
>3"3
>cLICK

and that was in /b/ now just gotta wait and see what happens tomorrow
>>
File: wisdom in a halfshell.jpg (97KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wisdom in a halfshell.jpg
97KB, 640x480px
>>563241073
>I swear to god I just wanna be in your arms right now
You have done well, OP
>>
>>563241684
Will you update tomorrow?
>>
>>563241835
he fucking better
>>
>>563241684
Good job, dipshit. You're on the road to success. Let's hope you don't fuck up or doubt any more, for Amy's sake.
>>
>>563241073
>>563241684

good man; good luck and godspeed to you /b/ro

Captcha: and youqEuk
>>
Jesus christ, OP is so retarded that this has to be bait. But shit I'll take it. OP you are really fucking retarded that you let her into your door. If you knew that shit didnt feel good, and that she left you to be a slut, and you continued to talk to her knowing that she had PLANS and REASONS to come to your house. That was trigger numbah 1. Okay so you let her in your house and she starts to talk to you about getting back together yadda yadda. Knowing that you already are living the good life, you should've recorded from your phone the instance words are emitted. This girl sounds like bait and will fuck up your life if she doesnt get what she wants. Most of the anons here are right, tell slut off, tell EVERYTHING that happened to your girl, and hope for the best that both your girl will be ok with it AND that Jasmine will leave without spouting shit to your girl or anybody else. Fuck this.
>>
>>563241657

yeah I'm getting it tomorrow

>>563241826
Yeah as soon as I heard that it lifted a weight off me. I thought it was gonna end with her being mad at me for a month not talking to me

>>563241835
yeah definitely will since they're probably meeting tomorrow or Tuesday

>>563242284
I'm just scared of her turning into a clingy girl
>>
>>563242537
Clingy girls are the best, fuck you talking about? As long as clinginess doesn't extend into envious, at least.
>>
File: 1367714334428.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1367714334428.gif
1MB, 240x180px
>>563219509
trading a cheating college whore ex for a loyal qt because you miss the good times before she left you to slut it up.

now, i feel you on the missing your first love thing, but as a guy who recently got burned in a similar situation, let me tell you, its not gonna be worth it when she leaves you again. that soulcrussing sadness and anger will be there, and itll probably only be worse the second time.
>>
Those two meeting won't be any good, anyway, be sure to get Jasmine out of your life soon OP or be prepared for a lot of shit
>>
>>563242758

She can be a little jealous though but not that extreme shit, thankfully

well night guys, thread 404 will update tomorrow.
>>
>>563219509
Dat ID tho.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.