I think I accidentally a poisonous mushroom into my small intestine.
Basically I was preparing a delicious soup and thought it would be a good idea to travel out to the yard and pick some fresh mushrooms. you know healthy self sufificent and all that BS. So I threw all those mushrooms in the pan and simmered that soup away, slurped it all down with a loaf of bread and now I'm not feeling so good.
Is this a dangerous mushroom. Can masterminds at /b/ give me some peace of mind?
>inb4 get your stomach pumped
if you only ate one youll be fine, just get ready for explosive shits and vomitting. drink lots of water and some oj
if it gets real bad go to the hospital or your kidneys could shut down
I'm ready for my close up.
Armchair mycologists are welcome to zoom in and enhance.
a quick google image search shows that what you actually ate was some sort of chinese mushroom. you'll be fine.
fucking puke, you dumb shit. If you feel sick then be sick - it's your body's natural way of removing poisons/toxins. Also dont eat fucking mushrooms from the backyard, sheesh
I was just playing hard to get.
Here's a view of the shaft.
seriously wut do. Feel a little lightheaded here but nothing major. just like how I feel with my low blood sugar sometimes
Oops I am not good with computer forgot to attach pic.
>hurr durr I'm going to eat some shit I found in my back yard
What did you expect? Go to the hospital you fucking idiot.
I don't have the money for the medical insurance bills. I checked online and it said it's pretty unlikely to actually be dangerous. The worst it might do is maybe make me puke.
I just want to know for sure
Thanks buddy I have some ginger and honey but got limes only. figure they'd be good enough.
I've been drinking tonic water since itcontains quinine in it which can help clear the digestive system (idk not 100% sure, just read on yahoo answers)
I think I accidentally a dirty needle into my bloody veins.
Basically I was preparing a delicious shot and thought it would be a good idea to travel out in the streets and pick some fresh needles. you know healthy self sufificent and all that BS. So I inserted one of them in my thigh and simmered that shit away, slurped it all down with dirt and all, and now I'm not feeling so good.
Is this a dangerous needle. Can masterminds at /b/ give me some peace of mind?
>inb4 get your stomach pumped
They actually do, so whether you picked it or bought it, it's not posoinous, your reaction is psychosomatic or not related to the mushroom itself... As they typically grow in shit.. That might be your problem.
you caught me. I also tried inventing a waterproof sponge back in 2006 but got laughed out of the patent office
I checked whether it was a shitake mushroom already protip: it's not.
OP, that looks like an old meadow mushroom. It's the same kind you get in grocery stores.
That thing is probably really bug-eaten, btw. You want them before their gills fan out.
Thanks. I stuck it under the faucet and gave it a quick once over, brushed the muddy shit and the creepy crawlies off it and boiled it before it even went in the soup. I heard even if it was dangerous boiling it will remove almost all of the toxins.
I think maybe I'm just imagining this sickness but do seriously feel pretty rough still. Wanting to puke. sort of in that stage where I'm just waiting for it to come out.
I knew it.
The only way to know for sure is to eat the rest of the bag faggot.
I swear they add gay to ID on purpose now
False alarm guys, turns out I did pick some mushrooms but I never actually used them, just threw them back in the yard.
I just found a packet where these mushrooms came from next to the trash and remembered they came from walmart. I had a bit too much southern comfort earlier which explains the sickness and the diarrhea well it's always like that tbh.
thankx for all the help anyway though buddies.