[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think of Lithuania?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 11

File: LithuanianFlag.gif (3KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
LithuanianFlag.gif
3KB, 450x300px
What does /b/ think of Lithuania?
>>
>>562380051
Shithole.

Stop invading England and western Europe.
>>
>>562380051
great place, great women, delicious food, funny language, strange climate
>>
>>562380051
It's a fucking shit-hole, what else is there to think of Lithuania?

Also, all of its inhabitants posses a 24/7 bitch face and a very narcissistic nature.
>>
>>562380297
Blame it on other Eastern European countries,
>>
>>562380315
The only good thing about it is that the women tend to be naturally attractive. Tall, blonde and slim. Too they're dumber than bricks and nearly all are complete bitches and gold diggers.
>>
most beautiful girls round here

greetings from Lt
>>
I'm from Poland and I fucking love Lithuania. Common history 'n shit. I feel sorry for politics and media trying to turn our nations against each other.
>>562380297
Sadly it's kinda true, just like it is for my own country and most of ex-soviet Europe.
>>
Yer great guys, we're all in one boat (typing from Poland). Respect for your president. Fuck Russia.
>>
>>562381493
Weird, because most Lithuanians hate the Polish for the commonwealth problems.
>>
Im from Lt and the country is fucked because of the goverment and the faggits that work there. Other than that its a nice country if you dont mind smoking and drinking 6 year olds that want to fuck you up, but its just a little part of 6 year olds like that
>>
Fuck the stereotypes.
>>
File: 1405974447373.jpg (130KB, 1200x851px) Image search: [Google]
1405974447373.jpg
130KB, 1200x851px
>>562381246
>gold digger
natural from eastern european girls
but there's always different people.
I dated a lithuanian girl for 6 months while she was out of her country. She was the most pacific, funny, beutiful and lovely person I ever met. I wasn't rich or sucessful at the time (I didn't even had a job) and she stick with me.
She had to go back and I couldn't leave my country. The best 6 months of my entire life.
>>
>>562381771
Is that so? Do you refer to the Polish-Lithuanian state back in the 16th century? That'd be fucked up given the interests and history we share.
>>
>>562381842
Ooh, I actually remember walking down in Klaipeda and some 6 year olds were smoking in an alley. The youngest came up to me and said that I need to give him money or they'll beat me up. I just walked away.

It's pretty sad, half of the people of Klaipeda seem to be first-class alcoholics and their children will grow up just like them.
>>
Lithuania is a nice country of hardworking people. It has a potential but fucking wastes it all the time. They should take Estonia as an example
>>
>>562382540
Nothing like judging by impressions. You could see such things walking through bad neighbourhoods pretty much everywhere.
>>
>>562382940
I've lived there for 10 years, I've got plenty of impressions like that to judge from. Every neighborhood there seems to be a bad neighborhood, and I've lived in 4 different parts of town.
>>
>>562380051
A nice neighbor with somewhat interesting history.
>>
I wish we could fucking be friends rather than quarrel about history and polish-lithuanian alphabet / tables and shit. I know no one from Lithuania personally but have nothing but best feelings and wishes for the country. And remember, if the current political order ever goes down we'll have to stick together, so let's start building on what we share.
>>
>>562381891
>>562382407
>>562382940
>>562383664

>I know no one from Lithuania personally

k
>>
>>562383503
Well, I haven't. You're entitled and probably have a whole lot to say than I do. It's just I have these same impressions when I visit Ukraine or Kaliningrad; it's just the emanation of social / political order (which I take it is much better in Lithuania) and one shouldn't judge people based on it (not saying that you have).
>>
File: 1364741788118.jpg (443KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1364741788118.jpg
443KB, 1280x1707px
apparently I'm part lithuanian... some great great great grandma or w/e is from there. Should I be proud OP?
>>
>>562384582
Nope. You should live in England instead.
>>
Country is shit place to live but a lot of westerners like to come visit, go figure. Run by a fucking russian hating lesbian. In a couple of years there will be no one left besides old people because anybody who has even a smidge of brain left will move away while they still can.

Wages are shit, stuff is cheaper that in the west but still expensive since the minimum wage, I shit you knot is like $ 2.20/h

I am Russian and a lot of Lithuanians fucking hate russians cuz "ocupation" n shit. I love Polish people they are usually very nice and good to drink with. Girls are hot, but a lot of them are either massive sluts, gold diggers or just plain potato retarded.

The crime rate is through the fucking roof, so you better be looking around corners past midnight. The food is simple and bland, mostly potato based(fo real).
>>
>>562384761
my family migrated from eastern europe to the US way back... believe me, I wish they had stayed put.
>>
Poland here, I like you, lets form Commonwealth and kick russian ass
>>
>>562384985
I am half-Russian and half-Lithuanian and I actually agree on everything you said.
Don't forget to mention that the government and politics are shit and that suicide rates are higher in Lithuania.
>>
>>562384985
The lithuanians can't let go of the past, they probably think that Russia is an evil empire run by satan. At least this is what I see from my polish perspective.
>>
You know, the problem is that in Polish schools kids are taught that Lithuania was the best friend and ally Poland ever had up until partitions (sure, there were problems, but let's be honest, due to partnership Commonwealth was at the time the most powerful state in Europe), while at the same time Lithuanian kinds hear that Poland was it's greatest foe. I guess it's all just a point of view issue, but looking at the historical facts, both nations fought alongside each other during nearly all uprisings. It wasn't until pretty recent Pilsudski's fuck up in terms of our relations that ruined our friendship for good. And sure, he had his reasons for invading Vilnus, but Lithuanians have every reason to hate Poland for that.
>>
>>562385660
Lithuanians also hate the Polish, even though without Poland, they would be very poor and weak.
>>
>>562385736
>it's
*its
>>
>>562385736
That's sad to see it. In my school, I am taught that Russia is an evil country and that USSR was like living in hell. Although, they never told that Poland was evil, but they really hate Russia.
>>
>>562384178
Yeah well, I see a lot, a lot of people saying that 'weeee' Lithuania is so gr8, just look at the bootiful pictures! Oh I've been there once for 2 days, the people are so nice and friendly and all the girls are soo nice!

And then when you stray into some actual living area. There's nothing but alcoholics, pensioners and generally poverty stricken people.

There's a reason there's been a huge population drop, and it's not because of good life. 80% of the people I know have left the country in the last 15 years, including me. The only ones that didn't leave and are actually well off are people who work outside of Lithuania, but live there and make good money for their families. Or, the ones that are too old to leave.

I visit there every year, and it's slowly getting better. Very slowly.
>>
Wilno nasze
>>
>>562385917
Yeah. I live in Lithuania. One time some of the polish people here started hanging polish language street labels along the lithuanian ones. The Lithuanians started an uproar and tried to forcibly tear down the plates.
>>
crap country, and the people are fucking dirt

Your country must be proud, only shit ur good at is drinking and basketball, women are shit, men are even more shit and everyone stinks

fag country
>>
>>562386490
Because of dipshits like you the lithuanians hate us. asshole
>>
>>562386561
They really hate their neighbor.
>>
File: 4l0XSmH.jpg (191KB, 596x632px) Image search: [Google]
4l0XSmH.jpg
191KB, 596x632px
>>562385660
>>562385523

The state of things changed so much in past 15 years it is fucking amazing how anti Russian Lithuanian government is.

Here is something to ponder on. For having/wearing Soviet memorabilia, 5 years in prizzon, for Nazzi 3.5-4. They still have Russian schools there since there are a lot of Russians but those schools are being pushed down into the shitter, i know cuz my mom worked in one. The budgets are being cut, the staff is being let go, for gods sake they even banned textbooks written in Russian, dispite it being a Russian school, where everything is taught in Russian. When I went to school we could choose Russian history as a subject. Not not only you not get the option but also big portion of classes dedicated to world history have been changed to Lithuanian history. I mean I have nothing against learning about the country you live in but for gods sake don't be so Russia-phobic. /rant
>>
>>562387031
Not only their neighbor, but their historical ally.
>>
I had a Lithuanian algebra/geometry/trig teacher. Couldn't understand a word she said. Because of that bitch I'm a non-degreed engineer.
>>
>>562386561
>>
lithuanian is similar to sanskrit, future tense also comparable to greek
>>
>>562387082
Don't forget that now the minorities have to take the same difficulty final exams as the Lithuanians do. which pisses me off, as I'll be attending my final year in school this year.
>>
>>562387082
I actually feel sorry for some Poles that like and support the country, even though faggot Lithuanians treat them shit and make fun of them.
>>
File: 1404803155293.gif (1MB, 267x219px) Image search: [Google]
1404803155293.gif
1MB, 267x219px
>>562380051
I had this fat boxer-wannabe Lithuanian kid back in school who moved to the UK, such a dick-head, thought he was rock-hard until someone beat the shit outta him. I kek'd for days.
Therefore, I base my opinion of him on the whole of Lithuania because that's the kind of arsehole I am.
>>
>>562387987
Good luck pal, I was one of the few lucky ones that still could take the school exams.
>>
>>562384985
Oh, crime rate. I've never been scared to walk past 22 until 1 month ago when I was fucking chased by a man with no shirt into an IKI store. From there on out I always took a taxi.

I forgot that it's pretty scary out there on the streets at night after being able to freely roam the streets whenever I please.

My grandma also got her purse taken last year when she was visiting in Klaipeda.

Oh, and I was in Vilnius once as well. Was walking to a hotel and saw a woman going from a store get her purse snatched by 2 guys in masks, they we're out of there in 2 seconds.

Yeah, crime rates are a problem. Not to mention the homelessness rate is so high I've never seen that many hobos anywhere.
>>
>>562388396
What you have just said about Lithuanians is kinda true, although 20% of them are nice and genuine. The other 80% likes to act cool and edgy towards people. They usually smoke at the age of 13 and love to be dicks to smart people.
>>
File: 138721320851.png (23KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
138721320851.png
23KB, 429x410px
Kaunas is so dilapidated.
>>
>>562388798
Yeah, because the unemployment is so high that some people kill themselves. That is the reason why Lithuania is at third place for most suicide rates.
>>
>>562389223
No one cares about Kaunas. That's a good thing and a bad thing at once
>>
>>562388798
Thats why I learned to always lead you date to her fucking door and make sure she made it into the flat. UK gals just don't appreciate that.
>>
>>562389223
It's also ugly as shit. Literally a giant, gray concrete block.

Although Klaipeda looks nice, the old German town, that is.
>>
>>562389505
It's third now? Last time I checked, it was first...
>>
>>562389623
Good ol' Memel
>>
>>562389746
Well, the first is Greenland. Lithuania can either be second or third.
>>
Bent jau nigeriu nera
>>
>>562390142
Geriau nigeriai negu ?igonai.
>>
>>562390505
Nereikia kaime, arba sudinam rajone, gyvent
>>
>>562380051
Baltic nations are up and coming. You will be richer than lazy Mediterranean fucks within 10 years.
>>
Russians still think they owe the place
>>
>>562391292
It may be, but it's better living in England.
>>
>>562380051

i know a massive faggot from lithuania his name is james sarfas and he lives in chelmsford england fuck him and hes a muslim though, how i dont know, probably his family is retarded
>>
>>562391734
They don't, they don't even want it.
>>
>>562391734
this
>>
>>562391818
Wat
>>
>>562391909
You think that's bad? Watch this.

http://youtu.be/YlGOvZFREaE
>>
Lithuanian here. I do agree that the culture currently is still locked in the past, but that's mostly cause of the people in the 40+ age. My age group people (im 24) seem to be more social now. And things are getting better as the old cultur with grudges dies away, yet it might still be hard to even admit to some, cause we when growing up, most of us were raised with while constantly percieving pesimistic view and procrastinating life styles, where everyone "knows" how the country should be run to prosper, yet just do nothing. If you listen to older people talk, most often, you'll hear only ranting. I still hope that everything will be fine and our society will become more flexible towards relations with foreigners and resistant to stereotyping.
>>
>>562392350
They never thought that they still owe the place, besides most of them don't like the country, so they don't want it.
>>
File: anti jew lithuania.jpg (646KB, 1929x2800px) Image search: [Google]
anti jew lithuania.jpg
646KB, 1929x2800px
>>562380051
Labas

Lithuanian living abroad here, emphasis on ABROAD. Where you from OP?

Just like half of Europe it's riddled with post-communist corruption, nepotism and patriotism.

Remember /pol/ according to statistics we're total bros, we killed ff 195,000 Jews which was %95 of Lithuania's Jews.

Pic related
>>
>>562392414
You'll be fine just keep at least semblance of a free market.
>>
Place I used to fly over on the way to Estonia... What else is there to know?
>>
I'm Lithuanian and Lithuania is extremely pretentious about its history, heritage, and even geographic location. Many Lithuanians also hate polish people for some reason. They are also racist and extremely homophobic, but it is socially acceptable to be that way. It's a horrible country and I'm glad I've left it. Please don't ever visit it.
>>
>>562392862
Taip, aš esu iš Lietuvos, bet geriau šnek?t angliškai nei gimtaja kalba, nes jie nori sužinot.

In my view and what I hear, Lithuania is filled with anti-Russian propaganda and conservatism.
It hates Russia so much, that the schools teach children that Russia is an evil country and that the USSR was hell.
We didn't kill the jews, Hitler did,
>>
>>562392721
Again what? Are you saying people in england still live better? Cuz I agree with that, but if you guys keep up what your doing you'll have about the same standard of living of them somewhat quickly.
>>
File: 1402137169713.jpg (43KB, 329x365px) Image search: [Google]
1402137169713.jpg
43KB, 329x365px
Latvian here.
I study in Bongistan, met a few Lithium batteries around here. For what I can tell, you have a Polish gene that makes you act like fucking niggers.
Wanted to rent a flat from a Lithuanian guy, it was a shithole but what the fuck, I had to live somewhere. It looked like an abandoned brothel, it had fucking nails in the walls, red light in bathroom, mattress covered in what looked like blood sprayed with perfume, and I found an AK-4 mag in the bread box.
Noped the fuck out of there, had to pay £200 council tax for that shithole even though I didn't live there.
Fucking niggers.
As for Britbongs, sorry for being an immigrant fuck.
>>
>>562393789
But it doesn't change the fact that the government and politics is shit. It's better to live in a wealthier country than waiting 10 years, so it could become rich.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 827x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 827x550px
>>562380051
Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia may as well be named Moe, Larry and Curly.
>>
>>562394170
Obviously. But within your lifetime if the Baltic countries keep on the same path they will be as rich as the west guaranteed.
>>
>>562393605
They hate Russians as well, hell in schools, kids are taught to hate the country and think that the USSR was hell.
>>
>>562380051
i can think of worse places
>>
>>562381975
exact same experience a while ago
EXACTLY

Im scared life might be a simulation
>>
>>562394641
But it was, what russian learn is most likely propoganda, not the other way around
>>
File: 1377108171010.jpg (21KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
1377108171010.jpg
21KB, 526x300px
>>562394590
Calling bullshit.
>>
>>562394641
>kids are taught to hate the country
True, they shouldn't, it could be spend on something more productive.

>think that the USSR was hell.

It probably was.
>>
>>562393775
It's not propaganda if it's true anon. My great grandad was killed by soviets and dragged behind a truck and great granny was exiled to Siberia.
>>
>>562394641
>think that the USSR was hell
>implying it was not
>>
>>562395129
My parents lived in Lithuania in the USSR times, and believe me, it's not what you think. The USSR made it better. You still could have spoke Lithianian, there was no censorship, radios allowed listening to foreign channels, even TVs, slavery already collapsed in 1950s, Žigulis was the best car, communists improved it and built more roads, buildings and etc. It's not that bad, it improved Lithuania.
>>
>>562392414

die you faggot piece of shit, your the reason country is going down. Go listen to Foster the people and stick a dildo up your ass
>>
>>562380051
You mean West Russia?
>>
>>562395435
>see South Korea. Japan (in the 19th century). Taiwan. Singapore, Hong Kong etc. I don't care enough to look up all this shit and more, but it has been done many times before.
>>
>>562396676
lel also almost forgot about this gem. If you want to see what the free market, and rule of law can do check out Botswana.
>>
>>562396378
>your the reason county is going down
Like i said, most like to just rant and imagine they know better
>>
>>562380051
I actrally had a Lithuanian freind in junior high.

He was hella cool and one bad ass motherfucker.

Tough as nails. He got hit by a car once and went right through the windshield, in Lithuania.

Hella cool dude.
>>
>>562396279
>improved Lithuania
lmao
>no censorship
where did you get that from? You couldn't speak lithuanian in public, and if you criticised the russian goverment you would be sent to gulag and your family aswell. Everything only got better as we approached the 90's. There is nothing good or joyful about this occupation, and the only people that would say otherwise are either brainwashed russians or nostalgic communists
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.