[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, humans! I have returned once more, to make my third

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 48

File: 453878453958497.jpg (48KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
453878453958497.jpg
48KB, 680x459px
Greetings, humans!

I have returned once more, to make my third thread on this forum. I am what you would call an extraterrestrial life form. My people call themselves the Oloroi; We have been watching your planet from orbit and the surface for 12,500 local years. The purpose of our operation is, in order of increasing priority, to learn about human beings on a personal level, outside of the formalities of government and military negotiation, to gradually facilitate the cultural and technological advancement needed for mankind to join the rest of the galaxy as a spacefaring species, to protect the genetic diversity of this planet, and to protect the biosphere and habitability of this planet at all costs.

I cannot divulge critical information about myself or my operation, but I am willing and able to answer general questions you may have about my species, other space-faring species, technology, evolution, and other related phenomena.

When framing your question, please understand that, although my species is over a million local years old and we are individually much more intelligent than an individual human, we are still mortal, we are not omniscient, and our technology still has limits. Additionally, please look through the thread to make sure your question has not been asked/answered previously. The entire thread slows down when I have to reply to similar, repetitive questions.

I'm sure that some of you we're in my other threads, and I hope you found them as fascinating as I did. Your species is truly curious and so young, with much potential.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on 4chan and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on 4chan when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to 4chan that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
AYYYYYY LMANO
>>
Ayyyyy
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
does your species communicate telepathically? can all species do that? can you communicate across vast distances to your home planet with no lag?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: Robin Williams.jpg (20KB, 600x454px) Image search: [Google]
Robin Williams.jpg
20KB, 600x454px
>>
ayy lmao
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Gas the Oloroi, space war now.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: Lam says AYY LMAO.jpg (92KB, 345x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lam says AYY LMAO.jpg
92KB, 345x467px
>>562343576

Myth perpetuated by the Reptilian Galactic Jewry.
>>
>>562341984
Would humankind be better off without niggers and Jews?
>>
>>562341984
What does your species know of the source?
The one?
Or the good?
>>
Fuck Oloroi people
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 392x500px
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
For someone who is super smart...we're =/= were
>>
Ayyy, lmao?
>>
>>562344376
op left thread
>>
>>562341984
To summarize some of the big questions in the previous threads,

>Mankind has had contact with more than one alien species
You have been contacted by 4 species throughout your history. 2 are currently operating on your planet; us, the Oloroi, and the Uduketsa, a physically formidable species that are called "Reptilians" because of their cosmetic similarity to Earth reptiles. They have negotiated a deal with several governments to discretely operate human gland farms in underground bases. In return, they give humans certain magnetic-based technologies.

>Is FTL possible?
Conventionally, no. However, there are several specific technologies that manipulate space-time or dimensional fabric in such a way as to functionally travel FTL, only inside of a protected space "bubble". Your species is barely beginning to scratch the surface in this field.

>Life after Death
The trans-dimensional engine is a technology kept only by Tier 3 species. Using it to travel exposes you to certain truths about reality that are impossible to access when confined to a single existence layer. Your species does not have the right words in any language to effectively describe the trans-dimensional existence.

>>562343135
We utilize a technology that interacts with our neural tissue to send focused thoughts and emotions as high-energy data beams, which can be downloaded and made fully experienceable by the receiver. This method traditionally does not allow communication FTL. However, every occupied world has at least one enormous power station which utilizes a form of quantum manipulation to send these data instantaneously. The sender plugs his synthetic neural wiring into the power station, which can instantly send the message. No matter the size of the world, these nodes are typically busy. High-pop planets may have tens of thousands of nodes, virtually all of which are in constant use.
>>
Hey op I've been in your threads for awhile. What's your name? I've asked you if you could post a picture of yourself and you said you couldn't. Can you email it to me? I'm very curious.

[email protected]
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
>>562344937

AYYYYY LMAO
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
>>
>>562343784
You would be better off if you decided to live in peace and cooperate as the singular entity you are.

>>562343869
I do not understand this question. Please rephrase.

>>562344376
>>562344857
Forgive me, English is a simple language, but is definitely not my first. I admit to the occasional blunder, much like every other thinking life form.

>>562345009
>I cannot divulge critical information about myself or my operation
>>
>>562341984
>highest form of autism

go back to mlp faggot
>>
File: ayy lego.jpg (100KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lego.jpg
100KB, 704x704px
>>562344937
>>
>>562345304
Do you ayy lmao?
>>
>>562341984
Of all the places to look for intelligent life you chose /b/. Some smarts you lot have.
>>
>>562341984
how long have YOU personally been here? Do you plan on returning home eventually? How long does your species live?
>>
ayy
lmao
?
>>
>>562345315
I kek'd
>>
anybody has the ayy imao ascii art?
>>
Are thers ways to manipulate space-time? Are the methods unethical? Has time-travel been performed before?
>>
What is your opinion about religions on Earth?
>>
>>562341984

AYYYYYYY
>>
>>562341984
I'll save you the time.

We're made out of meat. We're not like the orfalei, but we are born meat, we die meat. Who wants to meat meet?
>>
>>
How do you look? Like a human, a reptile? or pic related to ur first post?
>>
File: ayy.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
2MB, 260x195px
ayy lmao
>>
lmao ayy
>>
ayy lmao
>>
They come to gather information, and all they can bring back is ayy lmao.
>>
>>562345304
posting a picture wouldn't divulge any info. Could you post a picture of your hand or finger?
>>
File: ayy_lmao_to_believe.jpg (36KB, 375x484px) Image search: [Google]
ayy_lmao_to_believe.jpg
36KB, 375x484px
>>
>>562341984

OP, do you all like music? What kind of music does your species listen to, if any at all?
>>
>>562341984
There was no government 12500 local years ago. Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>562341984
How does your species wage war?
>ayy lmao
>>
ayy lmao
>>
??????????????
???????????????
?????????????????
???????????????????
???????????????????
?????????????
????????????
?????????????
????????????? YOU HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE SPOOKY SKELETON
?????????????
?????????????
???????????????
???????????????
????????????????
????????????????
?????????????????
??????????????????
>>
OP is an Asgard, we are a young race as humans. We must bow down and learn from our Asgard allies so we can join the alliance of four great races, as the fifth race.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeVhhHRDcQU
Five Man Electrical Band - I'm A Stranger Here
>>
>>562344937
> a physically formidable species that are called "Reptilians" because of their cosmetic similarity to Earth reptiles. They have negotiated a deal with several governments to discretely operate human gland farms in underground bases. In return, they give humans certain magnetic-based technologies.

> doctor who ep Warriors of the Deep
>>
File: 5322750127_26b07ddbfb_z.jpg (76KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
5322750127_26b07ddbfb_z.jpg
76KB, 640x427px
>>562341984
>>
>>562346748
>>562346748
STOP IT YOU'RE SCARING HIM!
>>
File: fagstronaut.jpg (46KB, 674x496px) Image search: [Google]
fagstronaut.jpg
46KB, 674x496px
>>562341984

Get a load of this alien.

Your species needed to send someone 12,500 light years and it ended up being a faggot alien like you?

Hey fag, guess what I'm thinking. If you guessed it was that you're a nigger then you'd be correct!

Faggy aliens all over 4chan. Go home you buttfucking spaceman.
>>
>>562346748
2ayy4lmao
>>
>>562346807
Lay down the Stargate, m8
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>562347045
Reptilian internet defence force pls go
>>
Why do you experiment on cows and take their spinal fluid?
>>
File: this thread.jpg (40KB, 460x500px)
this thread.jpg
40KB, 460x500px
>>562341984
>>
File: ayylmaoblack.png (187KB, 319x272px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmaoblack.png
187KB, 319x272px
>>
>>562347105
fuck off you immature symbiote
>>
Does anything like the Borg really exist?
>>
Whats your lifespan?
>>
>>562345465
Our species does not just look for intelligence. Naturally, any sentient species has some degree of workable intelligence, and can hold a basic conversation (assuming communication can be established). We are not just interested in that; what your species enjoys, what makes you laugh or cry, what makes you feel alive, what makes you feel terrible, everything that composes the human experience is fascinating to us. Every species is different, yet every species is alike, in some way. Xenobiology is truly an amazing field to work in.

>>562345498
We typically live about 800 local Earth years. I am in my late 400s, so to speak. I have worked on the Earth operation for a century, but I only made it onto a surface survey craft 20 years ago. I spent a lot of my early years mapping the Indian and South Atlantic Oceans.

>>562345656
>Are thers ways to manipulate space-time?
Yes. Several. They are utilized for functional FTL utility.

>Are the methods unethical?
No. The technology, when sophisticated, is very energy-efficient, and sustainable methods of energy production are the standard.
>Has time-travel been performed before?
Only by traveling near c. Time cannot be manipulated as a linear slide scale, because that is an incorrect model of time.

>>562345741
Basic early primitive explanations for the cosmos. They are common among almost every early civilization. Some even persist in a species as it progress into High-Tier 2.

>>562345869
Compared to the average human, we are short and weak bipeds with large dark eyes, large heads, standing roughly 0.7 to 1.5 meters tall. Our skin is a pale to dark grey flecked with iridescent purples, greens, and blues. The color and shade vary depending on Nursery you were produced in and the environment you experienced most in your 100-300s.

>>562346079
I am sorry, no.
>>
Greetings otherworlder. You might've heard of a video game on earth called dark souls 2. I wonder with how big our universe is that any life imaginable might exist out there. Has you or any of your people observed a planet with life comparable to the wretched beasts and landscape of dark souls? A simple question, but a one that's been nagging me.
>>
>>562342585
this
>>
>>562347367
Nope
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 640x512px
Please. Continue
>>
>>562347631

get a load of this ayyyy lmao
>>
Ayyyyyyyyyyyy Lmao
>>
>>562341984

>??????????????????????????????
>???????????????????????????????
>?????????????????????????????????
>??????????????????????????????????
>???????????????????????????????????
>????????????????????????????????????
>?????????????????????????????????????
>??????????????????????????????????????
>??????????????????????????????????????
>??????????????????????????????????????
>?????????????????????????????????????
>????????????????????????????????????
>?????????????????????????????????
>?????????????????????
>???????????????????????????????????????
>????????????????????????????????????????
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>562347631
how do I know what your saying is true? Can't you show us a picture of anything? Like outer space or your bed or computer or anything? Certainly none of that is divulging any information?
>>
>>562347974
> aaand another doctor who alien
>>
>>562341984
I've been talking to what I call "the great robot in the sky" my idea was that if there were super advanced peoples such as yourself you would be listening into our conversations and recording everything on an individual scale. Do you posses this technology? Is it you I have been talking too? Is there any way to be abducted?
>>
How accurate is this picture?
>>
If you've been so many years here, tell me something that I'm very curious about.. do you know anything about success and how to obtain it? Do you know how a human being begins to be successful? Successful as in being able to cover basic needs as in a home, car, etc..

What are the basic rules of success in your opinion? What simple steps do you have to follow to be able to succeed? This also includes your location and line of work, how do you succeed? I don't think it's just discipline.
>>
>>562347045

This. Alien OP is a faggot.
>>
>>562341984
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erL15K5eRnI
Klaatu - We're Off You Know

Throughout your history , has your species been involved in any conflicts ? And what was the most serious one ? That is if you have permission to talk about things such as this .
>>
Why have you not revealed your existence en masse to the human population?

Instead you come to the cesspit that is /b/ and the most intelligent response you will find is ayy lmao
>>
>>562348435

the first doctor who was a good show, faggot. go eat a bag of dicks.
>>
File: 1407954039312.jpg (41KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
1407954039312.jpg
41KB, 680x459px
>>562341984
>>
>>562346748
thank mr skeltal
>>
so chitawuri shits does exist?
>>
Why did you take the name of a nigger place in Uganda as your species name?
>>
File: 1407870403236.png (104KB, 481x725px) Image search: [Google]
1407870403236.png
104KB, 481x725px
>>
Does you species still retain religion comparable in some way to those found on Earth? If not, did you?
>>
>>562346340
Your music is loud and sharp, and we tend not to listen to it out of intolerance to the physical pain. That is not to say it is bad, it's just different. You wouldn't like our music either. I've personally been told by several humans who have listened to some that it sounds "droopy" and "weirdly vibrational".

>>562346452
There was a civilization then. It wasn't as advanced as you are now, but your species lost an enormous amount of precious knowledge during the ice age ~11,000 local years ago.

>>562346502
We do not wage war as such. If engaged, we have advanced self defense mechanisms. Only a handful of ships can keep an entire Tier 2 planet under control. Additionally, our surface craft are cloaked, faster, more maneuverable.

Tier 3 species have never been known to attack one another.

>>562347257
We do this to as much life as we can find. It is to learn.

>>562347575
Some species like that do exist. They are contained. The Borg-like "Resistence is Futile" attitude is usually an arrogant over-assumption of their actual strength. A swarm-tech species will suddenly expand in a 50-light-year bubble of space, conquering any other primitive species that might habitat the bubble. By that point, a higher agent from a Tier 3 species will typically be involved and the ignorantly over-confident swarm-tech species will be contained permanently until their species evolves along more a community-oriented mindset instead an expanding-hive mindset.

>>562347682
I am unfamiliar with 'dark souls'.

>>562348195
First, you must want to believe.

>>562348535
You will only be abducted if you a) meet the criteria, b) are relatively healthy, c) are relatively discrete in your life, and d) are selected randomly from that pool of individuals that meet the criteria. This is a simplified description of the actual method of selection.
>>
>>562341984
i have heard the the middle pillar exercise is the best way to that human can increase are energy/vibration at are current state in evolution,
can you confirm this?
>>
I want to know more about life on other planets. Is there life that would not belong to any of the Earth kingdoms: animals, plants, fungus? Do "animals" elsewhere have a different body structure (than, say, vertebrates with a spine and 4 limbs)? Are you yourself anything like a mammal? How do you reproduce?

ayy lmao
>>
>Basic early primitive explanations for the cosmos. They are common among almost every early civilization. Some even persist in a species as it progress into High-Tier 2.

Why do species worship religion? Did your species worship anything like humans do/did?

Could you give us a list of species and tiers?
Is there anyway that your species could persuade humans to abolish religion? Seeing as there are many civilizations without it.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>562341984
>>
File: 1405022110114.gif (996KB, 150x148px) Image search: [Google]
1405022110114.gif
996KB, 150x148px
>>562341984
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
How to makey makey sex?
>>
File: blewit.jpg (11KB, 278x282px) Image search: [Google]
blewit.jpg
11KB, 278x282px
>>562347045
>>562348789
>>
>>562349443
what's the criteria for getting abducted
>>
>>562342703
shut up. he's making art
>>
>>562341984
How do you feel about the phrase ayy lmao
>>
>>562347631
so you are a little tiny fag
could you stop me from knocking your sweet grey butt out with one hit if we accidentaly met? if so how?
>>
>>562347631

HAHAHA YOUR WHOLE FUCKING SPECIES ARE MANLETS HAAHAHAHA
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 292x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 292x172px
>>
>>562349494
Giggled like a girl
>>
File: fuck-this.gif (486KB, 475x347px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-this.gif
486KB, 475x347px
>>562346748
Skelebros asemble
>>
>>562345304

Can you drink water?
Can you eat earth food?
Do you sleep?
Do you have sex?
How do you reproduce?
>>
>>562350453

how can they assemble, there's a skeleton in all of us. The only mystery man is OP, does he have a skeleton? he may be our only saviour from the skeletal menace
>>
>>562349443

Honestly man, I would probably like it. As we compress our technology further and further, we get deeper and deeper vibrations. These low frequency sounds bring out something in us, especially when using psychedelic drugs, that almost isn't human.

I believe deeper vibrations bring us closer to something. What it is, I do not know.
>>
>>562350804

Why wouldn't the alien be able to drink water all living beings we know of so far require it
>>
>>562348601
"Success" as you mean it is economic. That is typical, considering your cultural values and priorities as a relatively wealthy human being with access to a computer. Success is no more than you wish it to be. Your life is just that; YOUR life. You have control over your values and what you believe. You choose the mood that you are in. Many of your species live under this collective delusion that you must fulfill social 'rolls' or obligate X behavior. It's one of the symptoms of your dysfunctional cultures.

>>562348867
We have not revealed ourselves en masse because of the treaty we made with several Earth governments, whom asked us not to. The leaders of each planet we study are given the final decision in how we interact with their planet. If they wish for us to remain discrete and officially "non-existent", we will comply.

>>562349240
I am not familiar with 'chitawuri'.

>>562349262
The word "Oloroi" is the closest english phonetic spelling of the pronunciation that I can reproduce. It is a coincidence that this matches the name of a village in Uganda.

>>562349426
>Does you species still retain religion comparable in some way to those found on Earth?
We do not believe in higher powers as you do on Earth. Someone asked a similar question, if you are curious for that kind of answer.
>If not, did you?
Yes. Throughout our history, particularly our early history, various religious and faith movements surged throughout this corner and that corner of our empire. They were rare shortly before the creation of trans-dimensional technology. After said creation, it is virtually non-existent.

>>562349482
I am not familiar with the 'middle pillar exercise'.
>>
has your anal probing technology advanced over the years?
>>
File: neckbeard.png (205KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.png
205KB, 472x354px
>>562349443
>First, you must want to believe.

So OP says that we're an inferior species and then goes on to say we should believe some fat science fiction loving neckbeard sitting behind his computer telling everyone he's an Alien on 4chan /b/.

>Pic related, its OP
>>
>>562341984
Hi, could you write me out The Night's Watch oath in an alien language? If the language uses different symbols then just write it out on paint or something. Thanks.

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come"
>>
I'm looking to make a tattoo, give me something nice to encrypt on my skin that I will not regret, which I won't especially if it's not EArthish. Give me anything, any symbol, anything, and, with its meaning of course.
>>
File: skeltalbeat.gif (163KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
skeltalbeat.gif
163KB, 329x353px
>>562350821
we're the Skeletons, we've lived inside your bodies since the dawn of your civilization, we live in almost all the living forms of your planet. You're under our control and OP cant save you from us
>>
>>562350956
>The word "Oloroi" is the closest english phonetic spelling of the pronunciation that I can reproduce.
Why not use IPA though?
>>
>>562350956
>>562350956
So how many times, in a typical day, do you ayy lmao?
>>
>>562346862

Damn this is actually pretty good

Ayy lmao
>>
SOMEONE PLEASE ARCHIVE THIS THREAD
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBhru5nLpGE
Kids In The Hall - Probing aliens
>>
>>562349484
> Is there life that would not belong to any of the Earth kingdoms: animals, plants, fungus
Yes. Every form of life not on Earth does not belong to any of Earths kingdoms. There are shared traits and similar features, but only because of relatively similar environments and evolution within similar predator-prey-competition ecosystems. Most life starts off with energy from their local star.
>Do "animals" elsewhere have a different body structure (than, say, vertebrates with a spine and 4 limbs)?
Yes. Even though there is a wide variety of body structures, evolution tends to favor the development of higher neural tissue varieties under relatively similar conditions. Additionally, the predator-prey-competition ecosystem offers relatively similar relationships between species' and between individuals. Things like an animal 'pack' or 'herd' or 'flock' or 'school' exist on every planet with life operating within our scale of observation, because they are evolutionarily advantageous and successful group behaviors.
>Are you yourself anything like a mammal?
I am a biped with two forward facing eyes on a head with a jaw and mouth. However, my breathing system is significantly different than yours, primarily being that it is disconnected from my oral consumption orifice and can be manipulated to breath in and out simultaneously.
>How do you reproduce?
We have utilized a method of artificial fabrication in synthetic wombs. Essentially, we are "grown in labs". We do not have sexual urges or sexual intercourse as you understand them.
>>
Do you believe that genetic differences between human races constitute major disparities? As in, one race may be inherently more gifted in one area, such as intelligence, than the other? Or are these differences negligible?
>>
Are you a beta NEET in your society?
>>
>>562350956

So who is considered the leader of planet earth by your species?
>>
>>562352273
Additionally, are there separate races in your species?
>>
>>562352160
If this is true, you're just some biotechnology AI's. Isn't that right John?
>>
>>562352160
lol u don't have a dick
Ayy lmao
>>
Cancer. This thread is cancer.
>>
File: weinergate-20110602-01.jpg (21KB, 482x287px) Image search: [Google]
weinergate-20110602-01.jpg
21KB, 482x287px
>>562344937
>certain magnetic-based technologies.

It's hard drives, isn't it? I've got your lingo all figgered out.
>>
>>562352578
Fucking this. Hard drives are definitely alien technology, those things are borderline magical.
>>
File: 1405727963847.png (325KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1405727963847.png
325KB, 500x378px
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
>local years
>local

As opposed to non-local years. I see.
>>
>>562350956
>your dysfunctional cultures
>The leaders of each planet we study are given the final decision
How and when you decide if "leaders" are the ones that lead instead of exploiting to their interest and are the ones to decide.
Have you ever turned to religions, scientific or other, less selfish organizational structures instead?

Also, a a lot of bright people and scientists have had strong interest in magic (older times) or mysticism, astral and spiritual stuff. Is that just scientific interest or are actually some external "channels of knowledge"?
>>
File: 1406503545386.jpg (145KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406503545386.jpg
145KB, 960x960px
>>562341984
>I'm sure that some of you we're in my other threads
>individually much more intelligent
>>
>>562352160
>Most life starts off with energy from their local star.
>Most

What about other life

>ayy lmao
>>
How do you breath in and out simultaneously?
>>
Does your species (or other major spacefaring species) use currency/do they have a form of economy similar to capitalism on Earth? Is there a lot of commerce between the higher Tier species? Have you encountered any cultures/species that bear a lot of resemblance to humanity?
>>
File: borg.jpg (317KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
borg.jpg
317KB, 1100x619px
>>562341984
Are there any species like the Borg from Star Trek? Like do they possess artificial limbs and other things that assist them to do daily functions that there society has deemed necessary for every being of the species?
>>
tl;dr
ayy lmao
>>
Also, why the fuck would an alien use a stock alien photo?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
File: 1393179958962.jpg (116KB, 900x815px) Image search: [Google]
1393179958962.jpg
116KB, 900x815px
What is your take on psychedelic drugs? Does your species do research into them?

Psilocybin mushrooms for example, are naturally occurring etheogens that some say seem to "expand your consciousness."

Do you have any information on these mushrooms? Why they are here, what they do for us, etc? Thanks for responding

Ayy lmao
>>
ayy lamo
>>
>>562352160
>We have utilized a method of artificial fabrication in synthetic wombs. Essentially, we are "grown in labs". We do not have sexual urges or sexual intercourse as you understand them.

That's a good way to ensure that any minor setback kills your species. Nice going.
>>
>>562352756
I am better than aliens because I using ssd drive
>>
>>562349490
>Why do species worship religion? Did your species worship anything like humans do/did?
Already answered, please read other responses.
>Could you give us a list of species and tiers?
Tier 1 species are pre-space flight. Many species, like yourselves, never leave the surface until after the entire planetary surface has been explored and conquered by this or that power.
Tier 2 species have space-flight technology. You are a Tier 2.02 species, because of your manned moon landing and system probes. The Reptilians on your planet are a Tier 2.44. In a previous thread, I briefly discussed the history and purpose of Reptilians on your planet.
Tier 3 species have developed trans-dimensional technology and quantum manipulation. This kind of technology can only be developed and optimally used by species who have evolved stable enough bodies and cultures to maintain and sustain after many hundreds of thousands years.
>Is there anyway that your species could persuade humans to abolish religion? Seeing as there are many civilizations without it.
You do not need convincing. You are well on your way to abandoning it in much of the educated world. However, I want to say that a society that has no religion, and actively suppresses spiritual behavior and belief, is not a healthy society and is not heading in a stable or constructive direction.

>>562349616
>>562349916
Previously answered.

>>562350179
>could you stop me from knocking your sweet grey butt out with one hit if we accidentaly met?
If we met naked in the middle of a flat area with no tools or weapons or armor of any kind, you would be able to kill me easily.
>if so how?
If we had access to my technology, I have defense capacities that can immediately blind you or make you unconscious. If you became an immediate lethal threat, I have a defense particle beam which can cut you in half very quickly. Look up what happened to Phil Schneider in 1979.
>>
File: icp-intro.jpg (27KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
icp-intro.jpg
27KB, 500x341px
>>562352756
Funny that your ID is basically Juggalo.
>>
>>562353025
Creatures don't breath, they breathe.
>>
In other worlds besides ours how large are populations in comparison to earth? are there much larger? Much smaller?
>>
>>562353836
Wow I feel stupid. I'm sorry/
>>
File: tmp_1403573559193-1315740499.gif (950KB, 324x230px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1403573559193-1315740499.gif
950KB, 324x230px
>>562341984
Ayyy lmao
>>
OP, You mentioned earlier that in the ice age a certain civilization was lost and we lost some crucial knowledge. Would you mind explaining what type of knowledge was lost?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1KWyvL9ous
The Kids in the Hall - Hard Day
>>
File: grey4.jpg (8KB, 204x306px) Image search: [Google]
grey4.jpg
8KB, 204x306px
>>562353638
This you?
>>
>>562341984
>/x/ believes this is an actual alien
>opportunity to ask any question to an other-worldly figure
>36 replies to OP so far
>at least 80%of them are 'ayy lmao'

This is why I still come here.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR_w-hFjqto
Kids in the Hall - Are Extraterrestrials Dull?
>>
>>562353638
Are there any known humans on Earth who your species is aware of having a higher intellect/are pursuing the "right" course in advancing our species? Meaning, is there anyone in particular your species considers smart? Or impress your species? Individuals who are currently alive, famous or unknown.
>>
??? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ??????))?
>>
File: 1406052431252.jpg (42KB, 499x364px) Image search: [Google]
1406052431252.jpg
42KB, 499x364px
>>562347631

>spent years mapping some oceans

What is this, 16th century cartography?
>>
>>562341984
Ayy lmao
>>
>>562350804
>Can you drink water?
Yes, water is important for us.
>Can you eat earth food?
No. It's chemical structure is not conducive to our form of digestion.
>Do you sleep?
Yes, although we sleep differently than your species. We can stay away for a period of roughly 5 local days. Then we require approximately 2 local days of sleep with a brief waking period in the middle.
>Do you have sex?
>How do you reproduce?
Both already answered.

>>562350862
Psychedelic compounds, when used appropriately and respectfully, can be some of the most promising medicine your planet has to offer your species.

>>562350948
Yes, water is an extremely important and valuable substance for almost all known life.

>>562350970
Yes.

>>562351289
We do not communicate with script as such. For the last several thousand years, we have been grown, from conception to birth to death, with synthetic neural fibers implanted in our bodies. Through this way, we have achieved what you would call some sort of transcended meta communication network that sends sound, video, intent and perception with such articulation and accuracy, that written symbols have been unnecessary for generations.

>>562351442
Revealing images of non-earth species violates our treaty with your governments.

>>562351489
I am unfamiliar with the meaning of 'IPA'.

>>562351641
I am unfamiliar with the meaning of 'ayy lmao?'.

>>562352273
>>562352438
The differences between your "races" is cosmetic and negligible. You must learn to operate your species as planet-would singular unity, in peace and cooperation. You will not meaningfully advance until then. Your recent creation, this "Internet", is a powerful and useful tool. You would be wise to be suspicious of those who wish to regulate it. You would be wise to be suspicious of anyone who wants to change something that works perfectly fine as it is.
>>
>>562341984
Have you heard of the humans on earth called buddhas and another man called Jesus? Please talk about your interpretation of them.
>>
Are there nigger aliens?

(Asianee Mary)
>>
Oloroi = Uganda

are you the most niglet person
>>
>>562355119
Ha, what a dumb ass alien. I just mapped that shit on Google. Took me 2 minutes.
>>
Eh lmao
>>
File: 1407270489772.png (1009KB, 1128x990px) Image search: [Google]
1407270489772.png
1009KB, 1128x990px
>>562341984
>>
>>562355338
Why are the governments allowed to decide our faith? Do you think their hearts are pure?
>>
>>562355119

Aliens
>Spending years with advanced technology floating in outer space

Humans
>Did in a few days
>By Boat

AYYYY LMAO
>>
Ayy lmao
>>
>>562355338
You lost me here OP (assuming that everything else was at least believable), if you were really concerned over the "treaty" then you wouldn't be on here in the first place. I really wish you were telling the truth, however.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 510x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 510x450px
>>
>>562349443
what were the four species which comprise modern humans?
>>
>>562341984
Why do you care about humanity? Are you allowed to take action to preserve humanity.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Just reading up on that Phil Schneider, what the fuck happened there?
>>
>>562352407
There is no such thing in our societies. I am working onboard the Earth survey operation, which is something I have greatly enjoyed doing, and plan to keep doing for several more centuries. Your planet is going to have a fascinating future.

>>562352424
Your authority groups with nuclear weaponry.

>>562352454
I do not understand this post.

>>562352756
>>562352578
Harddrives are a human-created derivative technology developed from artifacts we and the Reptilians have given your species over the last 90 local years.

>>562352926
Yes. Not every planet shares a similar "year" to you. Using your own frame of reference, the local one, is the easiest and most effective time translation I can use.

>>562352935
Yes, but only through the governments. Our primary goal is maintaing peace and the safety of the planet and the habitability of its biosphere. The most effective way to do this is through negotiations with the authority groups holding nuclear technologies in a weaponized format.
>Is that just scientific interest or are actually some external "channels of knowledge"?
Your science has not yet figured out consciousness. The fact that when you think about moving your arm, and your arm moves, is direct evidence of mind over matter. Yet how that phenomenon is fundamentally triggered is completely unknown to you. As your science progresses, you will understand what consciousness really is; an expression of the universe through sufficiently sophisticated biological hardware. The energy source of consciousness is external to our physical bodies, and this is a great source of tappable energy.

>>562353020
There are some life forms that develop in complete darkness, on lost or frozen worlds with hydrothermal vents deep underground or under the ocean. You have many on your planet right now.
>>
File: hebrazzers.jpg (52KB, 572x600px) Image search: [Google]
hebrazzers.jpg
52KB, 572x600px
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
File: gubmint.jpg (32KB, 334x302px) Image search: [Google]
gubmint.jpg
32KB, 334x302px
>>562341984
ACTUALLY IS GUBMINTS ONE OF THE MANY WAYS WITHIN DIFFERENT SOCIAL LAYERS, PROBING ATTITUDE TOWARDS ALI's.
>>
Do you or other species live in harmony with your home planet or so you eventually need to travel else where or bring in materials from other sources?
>>
>>562341984
ayy lmao
>>
10/10 op great thread
>>
>>562341984
have you seen this study already published by humans about ourselfs? http://bit dot do/humanselfstudy
what do you think about it?
>>
>>562355338

Hi, I was the one who posted about translating the Nights Watch Oath.

Sorry that you misunderstood, intelligent alien. I purposely didnt say YOUR language, I said any alien language. So I request again, if you would be so kind.
>>
File: 18ac81_4602795.jpg (34KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
18ac81_4602795.jpg
34KB, 500x312px
is this cute for you?
>>
>>562356673
If you swoop in and take their nuclear weaponry away, our authority groups will change.
No sane authority group would resort to using the nuclear weaponry anyway, so why not remove that gambling chip and create instant progress for our species?
>>
If you are that smart, how come you wrote
> some of you we're in my other threads
> some of you we're
> you we're

Motherfucking niggerly faggot.
>>
>>562356673
Now that we have solid state drives, aren't hard drives obsolete?
Why would we derive hard drive technology if a more advanced race would be using a more advanced technology?
>>
>>562356673
>You would be wise to be suspicious of those who wish to regulate it. You would be wise to be suspicious of anyone who wants to change something that works perfectly fine as it is.

So close to a perfect character. but the neckbeard preach just had to creep in.

RIP Phil Schnieder tho
>>
>>562356673
What is your favorite creature that you've studied from Earth
>>
>>562356673
You keep mentioning the singularity of society and working together to be able to progress.

Can't the technologies required for progress be predicted, discovered and created by just one, or few humans? Or do they require large scale project (like LHC), to be actually tested and brought to life? I'd find this quite sad as it would mean no small/simple improvements to everyday life (like hoverboards).
>>
>>562353025
It is a capability we have designed. The physiology of our respiratory system is multi-track and aided by a system of skin-surface pores that facilitate gas exchange.

>>562353052
Tier 2 species use some form of currency for virtually everything, although the practice gets phased out near the very hight Tier 2 species, around 2.88 to 2.91. We do not utilize currency, as we are effectively a post-scarcity society that lives sustainably, on both a personal and community level.
Many Tier 2 species engage in commerce similar, but more sophisticated, to how it is practiced on Earth.
When you look at life on a galactic scale, similarities are a numbers game. Convergent evolution and similar evolutionary pressures shape species in somewhat predictable patterns, but things always surprise us. Most sentient species are bipedal, or stand upright at the very least. Most have forward facing eyes, and fractal limbs that split apart down their length into smaller appendages to better manipulate objects in their environment. Hair, or a hair-equivelant, is virtually always grown on a species that thrives in cooler climates.

>>562353056
Already answered.

>>562353193
It is a close (but not identical) representation of my species that was easy to find.
>>
Can you give us any critical information? Such as: Where is the human race leading? Greatness or disaster? With your technology I'm sure you could predict world changing events?
>>
>>562344937
I'm telepathic. I'm also schizophrenic. What do you think about that?
>>
Why did you choose 4chan as a medium for communication?

Which entheogen/psychedelic compound would you recommend? Do you think cannabis is beneficial to society?

Which form of economy/government is best for our current societies? Is democratic anarcho-syndicalism possible to implement?

> obligatory ayy lmao
>>
>>562355876

live long and prosper donald
>>
Have you studied Mars as well as Earth? Has Mars ever supported life, no matter how simple? Do you think human colonization and eventual terraforming of Mars is a good thing?
>>
AYYYY

lmao
>>
>>562357896
whats your opinion on weed

>ayy lmao
>>
OP, can I ask you questions in Hebrew?

if you answer "no" because you want other to understand so you are not aliean because people that thier first language is not english also need to understand.(of course I can understand english but no 100%)

For start can you tell me here information about you in Hebrew?
>>
>>562358105
Define schizophrenic.
>>
When did you start or stop sucking penis?
>>
>>562357896
do you have any good jokes?
>>
Which operating system would you recommend for a personal computer?
>>
If OP is still there, how can I achieve enlightenment? Is my species of humans doomed or is there hope for evolution and if so teach us the steps to evolve.
>>
>>562358534
Hearing voices, seeing things out of the corner of your eye, thinking you are king of the world and somehow famous, thinking that people are watching you somehow. Like that.
>>
>>562353397
>What is your take on psychedelic drugs?
Psychedelic compounds, when used appropriately and respectfully, are enormously powerful medicine that can direct your species into more harmonious, functional, and peaceful societies. Their illegality in many parts of the world is a short-sighted and destructive policy your species has.
>Does your species do research into them?
Yes.
>Do you have any information on these mushrooms?
They evolved to induce an extreme appreciation of nature in the sentient creature who evolved alongside it. This is functionally a defense mechanism for nature itself, from the destructive habits of your species. It works by literally convincing you to think a certain way.
>Why they are here, what they do for us, etc?
If used appropriately and respectfully, they can help you create a peaceful, cooperative, united world-wide society.

>>562353516
These Nursery facilities are strategically located and well-protected, scattered across every planet we live upon. There are more, hidden in space. We are quite secure.

>>562354032
Tier 2 species typically have 5 - 20 billion individuals on a heavily populated world. Keep in mind, however, that the size of the habitable surface of the planet and the physiology and lifestyle of species in question are really strong determinants for what is considered "heavily populated".

>>562354253
Much of your history. Virtually your entire planet thinks your progression into todays technological age was a linear and gradual increase in social complexity and technological capability. In truth, you have had multiple world-spanning societies rise and fall, leaving behind enormous structures with clues as to their purpose left in their sacred geometry. Natural disasters are always the cause, usually in the form of an ice age ending and the subsequent flooding of all the coastal cities, most population centers, and most of the tilled land.

>>562354416
No.
>>
?????????
>>
>>562359121
Expand on these structures...? Pre-Ice Age.
>>
>>562359121
why didn't you answer my question?
Because you not real alien?
>>
>>562359121
>What is your take on psychedelic drugs?
>Does your species do research into them?
>Yes.
Hahaha that simple answer was so hilarious for some reason
>>
File: 20110607_15.jpg (12KB, 392x341px) Image search: [Google]
20110607_15.jpg
12KB, 392x341px
You busted in Kumburgaz/Turkey.Did you punished these dudes?
>>
>>562359121
do you have any concept of humor?
>>
File: certificateofparticipation.jpg (65KB, 922x546px) Image search: [Google]
certificateofparticipation.jpg
65KB, 922x546px
did you ever receive this
>>
Which school of philosophy/spirituality most closely coincides with your understanding of the universe?
>>
>>562359881
Ayy lmao
>>
>>562341984
Why did your Oloroi kind allow the nuclear bombs to drop?
Also, how many human anuses have you probed?
>>
Do your people like niggers
>>
Why won't you respond to my questions?
;_;
>>
>>562359121
>>562344937
>Your species is barely beginning to scratch the surface in this field.
If it's not a secret, what field one should study for, to be at the next frontier?
I'm putting my bet on biotechnology, DNA's and neurology, but that's only because i feel they are lacking behind the "non-alive" technologies. Can't imagine how that might work for FTL e.g.

Do you understand what it means to born and die, does life actually holds meaning beyond physiological process?
>>
>>562359121

How come every single trace of these societies you mention have been completely eradicated? If they spanned the entire globe surely something would have been left behind, or have we found something that was belonging to a more advanced civilization, we just haven't realised it yet?
>>
Surely if you were truly a more advanced individual with access to more advanced technology you would find it easier to efficiently reply to all these inquiries
>>
>>562357140
op's IP? you highjacking a clearwire hotspot buddy?
>>
AYY LMAO
Y
Y

L
M
A
OAML YYA
>>
>>562341984
alright il bite because you said we wont get off this rock until a force unites the earth.have you heard of the united earth directorate if you have what to you think their chances of success are? if you havent they are basically a gang selling drugs to fund as they say "a permanent world wide revolution" they are Marxist-Leninist if that helps ... pretty fucking nuts ppl but met some today and here you are lol
>>
>>562354636
There are certain philosophies among your species that are more respectable than others. We are particularly fond of your Buddhism. It touches the closest I think to what reality is truly like. There are shamans across South America and Africa that can teach you things that would rewrite your understanding of the cosmos, and most of them are on the right line of thought. This does not involve deities or any other human ego-projected mental construct.
As for individuals, only a handful have truly been memorable. The buddha himself was a charming character, as were several European monarchs. Your Alexander the Great was a remarkable man. The Oloroi who got to study and meet him said he was like no other man they had ever met, a combination of ferocity and intelligence that, purportedly, even intimidated some of the Reptilian representatives that interacted with him.

>>562355119
We mapped every part of the ocean floor. There were other operations mapping other portions of the planet simultaneously. We know more about the geography and structure of your planet and your oceans than you do.

>>562355468
Answered in this post. Jesus was a unique individual, ahead of his time, but your literature about him is fractured and poorly translated, and his message is not widely understood or practiced.

>>562355940
They don't "decide" your faith. We are not as naive as to think a government will offer up an honest representation of its people. As you Earthlings say, "This isn't my first rodeo". We understand there are uncountable divergent belief systems and practices, and that one individual does not represent, nor can be represented by, the whole.

>>562356170
This does not specifically violate the treaty, as long as I do not divulge critical information about my operation.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>562359121
What is your take on weed ( Marijuana)
>>
File: 1398972898515.jpg (54KB, 391x364px) Image search: [Google]
1398972898515.jpg
54KB, 391x364px
>>562359115
OP's a faggot, and clearly not an alien.
You might just be interesting though.
What sort of voices do you hear?

I heard voices a couple times when I was a child.
I KNOW that it happened multiple times but I only remember one instance. I heard a male and a female voice talking in very calm, relaxed tones. The man said "Should we wake him up?" and the woman replied "No, let him go at it for a while longer. It's not time yet anyway."
>>
I'm an engineer and I'm considered quite intelligent and creative with earthern standards. Is there a way to access your species' knowledge which I can understand?
>>
>>562360747
>This does not specifically violate the treaty, as long as I do not divulge critical information about my operation.

If that is true can you please provide a detailed summary of non-critical information so that we may educate ourselves?
>>
What do you think is a human beings greatest weakness?
>>
>>562359121
These structures you speak of, are their location and the geometric design something we should look into more? If so, why?
Have we lost some form of energy or awareness that made us more intouch with earth and it's natural powerfields?
Did you interact and have a hand in the formation of early human societies?
>>
>>562341984
>>
>>562360747

Are you a biological creature, or are you artificially crafted into a biological robot?

According to several documents, no extraterrestrial survived the Roswell crash. You mentioned in a previous thread that one of your species survived and was working with the government. please elaborate.

Were you aware of the consequences when the US reverse engineered your craft and technology? why did you let them?

What was the official cause of the roswell crash. One would assume a superior race like you would have sufficient protection against our nature.
>>
What type of computer do you use to browse /b/? Or do you use some sort of integrated google glasses shit?
>>
>>562361687
>thinking roswell has anything to do with anything

What are you 14?
>>
>>562341984
What is the exact origin of the 3.4 - 3.6 keV signal from the perseus constellation?
>>
>>562356415
They do not "comprise" modern humans, they are 4 species which have interacted with modern humans at some point in your history. We are one. The Reptilians are another. The third are the Serapheme, a race of fully conscious-uploaded cyborgs. Their synthetic bodies have been misinterpreted as "six-winged, six-faced angels". The fourth was a Tier 2 species that set up a research outpost on earth for several thousand years until their empire collapsed. By the time we excavated their facility, they had been extinct for nearly 20,000 local years. We found evidence that they studied primitive early man, but did not invest much in the planet.

>>562356672
He was wounded in a firefight between Reptilian and associated Grey forces being assaulted by United States Green and Black Beret Special Operations forces after drilling into the first floor of DULCE base, Arizona in 1979. It was a tragic and unnecessary incident.

>>562356990
Every planet we operate on is extensively studied before habitation. The habitations are built specifically to maintain sustainability with the local ecosystems. Our energy sources are the cleanest, more physically efficient sources we have ever discovered how to tap into. Living harmoniously with nature is a key to advancing as a species.
Your planet is your womb. Your species is still in it's infancy, and has barely crawled from it's cradle. You literally are a part of your planet. To reference your influential philosopher Alan Watts, it has created you just as an apple tree creates apples. It is short-sighted, dangerous, and destructive to poison your ecosystem. If you eventually cause a chain reaction and cause your own extinction, it is likely we will terraform your planet for our own purposes. However, we will protect the biosphere as much as we can, and we intend to keep ultimate sovereignty of your own home planet in your own hands.
>>
>>562351879
http://4archive.org/b/thread/562341984

just for you anon
>>
>>562361957

>posts as Heaven

what are you, 14?
>>
>>562349396
fuck off
>>
What is the meaning of life and why are you being pussies for our governments, doing what they tell you to (not revealing pictures)? Do you think they are somehow of higher value/intellect than the rest of us?
>>
>>562362163
Great argument
>>
Is the Universe a cellular automata at a core level?
>>
>>562341984
ayyyyyy lmaoooooo
>>
File: bait 2.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
bait 2.png
57KB, 625x656px
If you still do not understand.
>>
Another question, quite a naive one actually
You mentioned that your body is quite frail. How do you survive the high g forces while descending onto the surface / accelerating to the 1st cosmic velocity (flying into orbit)?
>>
>>562362540

I don't think anyone other than seasoned tinfoilers believes this is true, but he is offering some interesting points and theories that are fun to play around with.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>562362085
Can you tell us about any US government operations of interest currently unknown to us but will not compromise your 'treaty'?
>>
File: son.jpg (4KB, 312x247px) Image search: [Google]
son.jpg
4KB, 312x247px
>>562362540
I think you do not understand that everyone understands...
>>
>>562360859
Well, back before I took medicine for this I used to hear all sorts of voices. Mostly talking aimed at me. Different people hear different things. Could be people, could be demons, or aliens. Now I don't really hear any of that. But I do hear voices in the wind. This is why I said I'm telepathic. They seem to be voices of others like me. I seem to be able to put out subliminal messages to people. Seems some people catch it and try to talk back.
>>
>>562362085
What would potentially happen if you tried to explain your most complex technology to humans? What would humans think and how would they most likely react?
>>
Answer my question plz
>>
>>562363083
Oh and I'm prone to nightmares, lucid dreams, and lucid nightmares for some reason.
>>
Can you pyshically describe some of the sentient species you've come in contact with over the years from around our galaxy?
>>
>>562357593
>no response.

Checkmate Oloroi
Humans: 1
Aliens: 0
>>
>>562357140
I have not seen this yet.

>>562357223
I am afraid that would violate the treatise. I cannot divulge symbolic representation of non-Earth species.

>>562357280
Yes, it is a mother showing pride in her off spring. That is the heart of life, it is beautiful.

>>562357406
We cannot interfere that drastically, as per our treatise and belief in keeping sovereignty of a planet to it's own species. We only step in to preserve the habitability of the biosphere. We have directly stopped two imminent global nuclear exchanges in recent history.

>>562357593
We don't expose you to our best technology. We help you advance slowly, otherwise you end up with too much power than your minds we're evolved to handle and you'd destroy yourselves. Our history is rife with the tens of thousands of species that never left their home planet. Their legacy is a multi-mellenia-lasting radioactive cloud that has sterilized their home world from the highest mountain to the deepest trench, and no living descendants to show for it. This is known as "tribe-mentality-induced nuclear self-extinction".

>>562357614
The internet as it operates now is an ideal learning platform for your species. Altering it will only diminish it's utility and potential.

>>562357776
I particularly enjoy your amphibians. The poison rainforest frogs with bright colors. I love seeing nature express itself so vividly.

>>562357778
Some technologies, like the trans-dimensional engine, require interaction with the field of consciousness. However, this requires an extremely advanced biological hardware to produce the required field. This evolutionary feat is only arrived at by a species who, to a man, finally understands the fundamental nature of the cosmos and the place their physical bodies maintain within it. This is enabled by creating a society advanced, sustainable, secure, and stable enough to thrive for millions of years. We are only one of a small number of them in the galaxy.
>>
>>562363069
I do understand. it just sucks because its not real and evreyone still asking him questions. and OP don't answer my questions because he know that if he will it destroy the thread.
>>
>>562341984
There should be a new rule for threads like this:
Alien tits(?) or GTFO + timestamp
How else can we know you're not a humanfag?
>>
>>562357896
I have a slew of questions I'd like to ask, I do not expect you to answer all of them.

>what is your opinion of the human measurement of IQ?

>In your knowledge, what is the best way to remedy human depression, with boredom/lack of motivation as the root cause?

>Do your species view as as a fellow organism? as cattle? as a science experiment? What state would humanity be in without any extraterrestrial influence?

>Is there any thing I should be thinking about to tap into consciousness as you mentioned earlier? Is it something a present day human could do if compelled to do so?

>Is there any way I can purge myself of societal influences? I wish to be more of myself and less of a conglomerate of pop culture and memetics, is individual purity even possible?

>does a device that can project waves that can cause certain feelings in a human exist?

>What are you gaining from this? is there any question of yours I can answer?
>>
What dimension are you living in on your planet?
>>
Why does your race work so closely with our world governments, if said governments are corrupt and unstable?
>>
>>562341984
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Ayyyy Lmao
>>
Can you prove that this thread is not a hoax? If you can do so.
>>
>>562363695
Timestamp or GTFO.
>>
>>562360747
What is misunderstood about Jesus? What was unique about him and what's the actual translation of his teachings and his history?
>>
>>562341984
Does your species play any strategy boardgame like chess, gô, or mahjong? Could you please teach us something like that, including how it is made, rules and everything one needs to know?
>>
>>562363695

>Yes, it is a mother showing pride in her off spring. That is the heart of life, it is beautiful.

Is this a loss you grieve from your own species, since you're all now nurtured in synthetic wombs?
>>
>>562363695
You talked about frogs with bright colors. What else do you find extra beautiful or enjoyable with earth?
>>
File: 1231432.jpg (158KB, 892x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1231432.jpg
158KB, 892x1245px
>tfw aliens turn out to be total hippie faggots
>>
Greetings,

Please answer the following;

Is "The Law of One" true? Being one with the "creator", one with the whole universe?

For example the evolution of conciousness, the "reincarnating of the soul" through differend levels, or "densities" ?
>>
>>562363292
Ha.
Same actually. Well not anymore. Not since I melted my brain with psychedelics.

Every tried em?
>>
>>562341984

ayy lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 1024x768px
>>562341984
>>
>>562357985
You are at a critical time in your history. You have technology available to you that no human society ever has. The internet, combined with the philosophies taught by psychedelic fungus local to Earth, are powerful tools to positively restructure your societies and achieve greatness. If you continue at your current rate, you will only continue to see eon after eon of warfare, hatred, greed, and destruction. It has been the death of a million worlds before you, and your own self-extinction will be no less tragic, but no less different than all the rest.

>>562358105
You're not telepathic. You are schizophrenic. That is what I think.

>>562358124
>Why did you choose 4chan as a medium for communication?
It is direct, effective, and anonymous.
>Which entheogen/psychedelic compound would you recommend?
Psilocybin and dimethyltryptamine.
>Do you think cannabis is beneficial to society?
If used respectfully and appropriately, yes. It's illegality is objectively a detriment to your societies.
>Which form of economy/government is best for our current societies? Privacy, freedom, and respect for the dignity of the Individual, Sovereignty over your own mind, and Non-Violence are the absolute highest priorities successful species have. Use this information to build whichever society you wish.
>Is democratic anarcho-syndicalism possible to implement?
It is, but it usually doesn't last too long. The problem most competition-oriented species with anarchist-commercial societies will face is power vacuums. These forms of society are not long-lived in a species with your genetic predispositions towards aggressiveness and competitiveness. There are many species who are genetically predisposed towards community building and spreading peacefulness and understanding. These suffer largely from being attacked by less amiable species, but often survive long enough to build necessary defenses.
>>
Ok, here's another one, would it be better for us to have separately governed nation like we already do, or one massive government controlling the world. And if the second, why would e the best way of achieving this.
>>
>>562364685
Tried a few things actually like shrooms and LSD and such. Not too much though. Don't know if that triggered the paranoia though.
>>
Do you have religions and cults ?
What is your political and economical system ?
>>
File: 1396389759044.jpg (25KB, 399x651px) Image search: [Google]
1396389759044.jpg
25KB, 399x651px
>>562341984
What do you think of dogs? Can you bring me an Oloroi weapon?
>>
Hello Alien, do you have a name of some sort?

My question: I'm afraid when I think about my death, could you share with me some of the "afterlife" truth that will help me to overcome this fear? Please, I need to know at least 1% of a concept of "what's after we die".
>>
>>562362829
There is no gravity in zero point vehicles
>>
>>562365651
Dogs are good eats
>>
>>562365150
What is your opinion on Quantum Computing and how advanced is it in your own eyes?
>>
Wtf op you better use them tiny or whatever the fuck fingers you're using to answer my question
>>
>>562365150
Are we in any threat of any species that would do us harm/attack Earth? If we are, do we have reasonable assurances that we will be protected by any of the species currently observing us, like yours?
>>
>>562365150
Fuck you, I'm psychic. I do what I want.
>>
Is J-rod an Oloroi?

Is a synthetic body, like you say the Serapheme have, superior or more advantageous to have than an organic body?
>>
>>562358207
Yes, we have studied Mars. It once held life. Mars is within your birth system. It is a birthright to your people to colonize.

>>562358247
Already answered.

>>562358326
I do not understand this post.

>>562358713
We do not quite share the same sense of humor.

>>562359025
Whichever you like the best and that suits your needs.

>>562359052
Meditation, Mindfulness, and Non-Violence are traits that define a person living a positive, constructive life. This will help you find enlightenment, or realizing your true place in the entirety of the cosmos.

>>562359610
The Pyramids at Giza are the most well known. The common understanding that they were built by the Egyptians is inherently flawed and supported by limited and contradictory evidence. There are other structures across the world, in South America, Asia, Easter Island, and at a recently uncovered location in Göbekli Tepe. A working theory involving the astronomical and mathematical patterns in the architecture is much closer to reality.

>>562359818
Yes, but describing it is like describing color. It is difficult.

>>562360062
Your Buddhism is close. Shamans in South America are also closely in-tune to the natural way of the universe.

>>562360115
One or two does not threaten the biosphere. We only intervene when the threat is widespread.

>>562360259
Improve the quality of your questions.

>>562360349
>If it's not a secret, what field one should study for, to be at the next frontier?
The technologies that will be developed from advanced study into magnetics will revolutionize your world.
Additionally, powerful biotechnologies are waiting to be discovered by your species as we speak.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.