[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been watching everything I can find on Hitler and Nazi

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 8

File: 1407671585225.jpg (96KB, 634x709px) Image search: [Google]
1407671585225.jpg
96KB, 634x709px
I've been watching everything I can find on Hitler and Nazi Germany on netflix...I'm starting to really wish he had gotten away with it all. Seems if he would have just waited to build his war Infrastructure before invading he would have had it. He was all over the place with sinking money in ridiculously oversized tanks and a cannon the fired a 4 METER long shell(took a day to prepare one shot) If he had stayed with the tiger tank and focused all other effort and expenditures on the v2 rocket program and Messerschmitt Me 262 (worlds first jet fighter) he'd have had it...sad really that those are the only things he did wrong
>>
>>561703993
Nope. When the us got into the war he didnt stand a chance. I dont have my data here with me, but try to look on the gun and bullets manufacturing the countries during the war. The US production was unfuckingbeliveble, they would end up winning anyway. If you are interested Hobsbawn book shows it clearly.
>>
He was also put on a lot of medication, he was was put on something like 40 pills a day by his jew doctor, to be easily manipulated. The jews under him made all the decisions for Wall Street, who funded him as well as Stalin. If you want to go deeper then find the torrent for "architects of deception.pdf" it explains what really went on during WW2 with citation.
>>
>those are the only things he did wrong

Lol, nope:
>Dunkirk
>Not investing enough resources into the submarine fleet
>Failures at Leningrad and Stalingrad
>Expelling Jews, many of which loved Germany and would fight for it, also many of the world's best scientists left the country.

Those are just from the top of my head.
>>
>>561704791
>Dunkirk
my sides, is that how Mutifats and Britbongs write it?
>>
Just seems with the jets topping anything anybody else had in the sky by 120 mph no bombers would have been able to make it inland...the ones he did have up were shredding entire b2 battalions
>>
>>561704748
The US never would have entered the war, if Germany hadnt lost against Soviets.
>>
>>561704791
>Expelling Jews
>wrong
Good goy
>>
>>561704791
We TOOK their rocket scientists. ..they put on the moon in exchange for amnesty
>>
The guy had the cards to pull it off...he just didn't play them right
>>
>>561703993
He was pretty fucked from the moment he invaded USSR.

Nobody conquers the Russia because it's too big and too cold to have a proper winning war campaign there (I'm speaking about pre-nuclear era). My guess is that Nazis hoped for a major revolt in Communist Party and Stalin's dismissal, but nope.
>>
>>561705850
Well actually he wasn't all that far to take it. At the time most USSR officials were in Moscow, and the German army came as close as up to a few dozen kilometers from Moscow proper.
>>
business major detected
>>
>>561705313
That is not true. The US got in the war because of Japan and a deal with england. The soviets did win the war agains germany, but i dont think they
would have if it wasnt for the continuous war on the other side of europe.
But even if the soviets lost, the Us would have won.
>>
>>561705850
Soviets wanted to attack anyway. Germany saw this and reacted first.
Else they easily could have steamrolled Germany. Just take their oil Romania and Germany wouldnt have one chance.
>>
>>561705850
nobody gassed 6 million jews before either
>>
>>561703993
you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>561706532
nobody gassed 6 million jews after either
>>
>>561703993
> only things he did wrong
> genocidal fascist megalomaniac
>>
>>561703993
>gotten away with it all
youre implying he was doing something wrong...
>>
>>561706464
No, the US officially entered the war after Germany declared war at them. of course they also supported the Soviets before this, but the main reason they entered was when Germany declared war.

However, the only reason why Germany declared war at them, was because they were losing against SU and needed Japan. Hitler thought declaring war against America might change Japans opinion on not helping against SU.
>>
>>561706672
>implying there is a better way to go about genocidal fascist megalomania
>>
>>561706861
Also, the main goal of US was always destroying Germany. Japan was only there to provoke Germany more because the Murrikans were not ready for war against Germany yet and needed mroe reasons.
>>
The only good thing he did well was to kill all those jews and FUCKING gipsies. He sucks at war though.
>>
>>561706861
This isn't true at all
America declared war via the first modern day instance of a "False Flag Operation"
Completely overriding 'Democracy'
>>
>>561706861
Wtf are you talking about ? Japan helping the Soviet Union ? you do know Japan was at war with Russhits right ? and for longer than Germany was
>>
nigger please, hitler was no tactical genius

he was just an angry faggot. if /b/ existed back then he'd have just posted here and not invaded Poland
>>
>>561707462
pretty much this, at most he'd probably lead a doomsday cult that kill themselves or bomb banks
>>
>>561707205
lol false flag

i forgot what it was like to be 12 years old.
>>
>>561704772
>jew doctor

What? You're kidding, right? His Doctor was Theodor Morell, and was as German as it gets. Not only that, but why would Hitler allow a fucking Jew to be his Doctor?

Or are we just tossing Jew around whenever the fuck we want now?

Anyways you are right about the same amounts of medications he was given.

>Morell kept a medical diary of the drugs, tonics, vitamins and other substances he administered to Hitler, usually by injection or in pill form. Most were commercial preparations, some were his own. Since some of these compounds are considered toxic, many historians have speculated Morell may have contributed to Hitler's poor health. This fragmentary list of representative ingredients would have seemed somewhat less shocking during the 1940s: amphetamines, Atropa belladonna, Atropine, caffeine, chamolile, cocaine via eyedrops, E. Coli, enzymes, Eukodol (a trade name for Oxycodone), Glyconorm, Mutaflor, methamphetamine, morphine, strychnine, Oxedrine Tartrate, potassium bromide, Prophenazone, proteins, and lipids derived from animal tissues and fats, sodium barbitone, sulfonamide, testosterone, and vitamins.

Some of those drugs confuse me. E. Coli? Strychnine? what the fuck?
>>
>>561707203
He had nothing to do with the extermination of the Jews, that was Himmler's department and effort.
Hess also had a few ideas that got rid of a jew or two.
Hitler was a military genius, and a mind bending judge of character. Having hand picked all of his generals, commanding officers, and major scientists.
>>
>>561707205
>Ameria declared war at Germany
Citation needed. America wanted ar with Germany yes, but Germany was still the one who declared war at them in the end.
If Germany hadnt lost against SU, she never would have fought against America.

>>561707372
Leanr to read. I said japan didnt help against Soviet Union. Not that they supporte them dumbfuck. Japan just couldnt help anymore because it had enough other problems.
Germany declaring war at America was the last chance that Japan might help against SU.
>>
Can't imagine the beauty of a atomic bomb on New York.

US government declared the papers
about the german program "secred" for another 30 years recently.

I bet it was close as fuck.
>>
>>561706861
>Pearl harbor 7 december
>us declaring war 8 december

yeah... i think the us declared war mostly bacause of japan m8.
>>
>>561707681
How does it feel to be reminded what it's like to be a student.
>>
>>561707861
It has to do with scientists involvement in it. Those scientists that were subsequently revered in the US.
>>
>>561707724
>nothing to do with the extermination of the Jews
You just went full retard.

>military genious
The only right move he made was approving the first Ardennes offensive, but he messed that up too at Dunkirk. Also thinking he hand picked all his generals and commanding officers is false. Yes, he removed the ones who he thought were obvious trouble and not nazi sympathizers, but most of them were apolitical and just willing to wage war in the name of Germany, not the Nazis.
>>
>>561707984
We were talking about the war between Germany and America here dumbfuck.
Having a war with Japan is a totally differnt thing than having it with Germany.

Also, America provoked Pearl Harbour anyway and only waited for this to come.
>>
>>561703993
Been watching PBS nazi megaweapons... Learn more history fag
>>
>>561705850
There were a lot of missed opportunities during Operation Barbarossa that is all Hitler's fucking fault. I can name a dozen, but I'll name a really glaring one that people constantly miss.

In late summer 1941, well before the October push to Moscow, army group center had a golden opportunity. They have pretty much destroyed the soviet army defending Moscow, and the road to Moscow was wide open. Hitler's generals were fucking begging to have the go ahead to keep pushing, but Hitler forbade it. Instead he made Army Group Center halt, and then join Army Group South and finish the conquest of the Ukraine. This bought Moscow valuable time to recoup, build defenses, and for Stalin to get his shit together, which resulted in Germany failing to achieve Operation Typhoon that winter and being pushed away from Moscow. If Hitler has kept the offensive up in late summer 1941, Moscow likely would have fallen, and the course of the war would have changed completely.
>>
>>561703993
I pretty much agree with OP. Hitler had a 10-year advantage in terms of technology. He should have never invaded the Soviet Union or declared war against the US. Plus he should have left the military decisions up to people with real military experience instead of getting all ripshit and trying to be a general himself.
>>
>>561708108

Yeah, but there are interviews with "Zeitzeugen" (people living at the time)
who described nuke tests!

Intercontinental missiles, bombers, a-bombs.
Half a year and all would have been there, i think.

But it's ok. Hitler should have stopped after the former german terretories.
Idiot.
>>
>>561708545
>He should have never invaded the Soviet Union
So they could have just steam rolled Germany with a surprise attack or what?
It was clear that Stalin wanted to attack Europe. It even said this in some of his speeches and documents prove that Russian foreign policy got cockier and cockier towards Germany.
>>
>>561708545
But then he wouldn't be Hitler, and wouldn't have made it to those choices anyway.
>>
>>561703993
He used the once in a lifetime opportunity while Germany was technologically ahead of all other nations.

There was no waiting possible for his plan.
>>
Hitler was a persuasive leader, I'll definitely give him that, but to say his only faults was his lack of bombers and that is idiotic.
>>
>>561708963
Germany was always technologially ahead, even before Third Reich.
>>
>>561708545
Hitler was winning against the soviet union.
It was Hitlers one small mistake of ordering a halt that lead to the defeat of Hitlers army. Hitlers army had momentum when they marched into the union, but instead of using the momentum he was being cautious because of fear of an attack from the west.
>>
>>561708224
Its the same shit. Axis = germany, italy and japan
after war was declared against one of these countries its just a uninportant detail the exact date war was declared on the others. And yeah, pearl harbor might have been bait, witch just shows that the us already wanted war, but not that it was a plan of germany to get the us into the war.
>>
>>561708831
No, he could have wiped Britain, France and the Eurofag countries, the US and Aussies would have been super busy fighting Japan and had no time for worrying about Hitler, and the Germans could have continued building up resources and technology to intimidate the Soviets into backing down. Germany would have had an hueg resource stockpile with almost all of Europe at the disposal, plus military and personnel support from Italy and possibly fascist Spain too.
>>
>>561709369
In growing potatoes, yes.
Germany didn't exist before the third reich, you mean the German Empire under Bismarck I think.
>>
>>561709425
You're missing about 5 countries, but they were all minor members, like Romania.
>>
>>561709425
>Its the same shit
No its not the same shit. These are still seperate countries...
Might be that America still would have joined the war against Germany, but i find it unlikely.
>>
>>561708250
The annoying thing with that documentary; there is zero mention of krupp.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 500x669px
Hitler partied
>>
>>561709425
>witch just shows that the us already wanted war
I already said this anyway. But having a government which wants war and a whole which joins this war are two different things.
You cant just tell your nation "here guys go and attack this country for us!".
You need reasons for this. And Germany declaring war was enough reason for Murrikans.

Like I said, might be that America would have found other ways to join the war, but I doubt it. At least not that early.
>>
>>561708119
Absolutely nothing, he was focused on three major things for Germany. It's Heritage, the people and their education. He made no effort to exterminate the Jews. Himmler wanted every instance of Jewish existence wiped off the face of the Earth. Hitler's enemy and main focus was Zionism.
Also he hand picked every officer who's name you will find in a history book. He frequently and closely examined each and every member of the SS he came across to the point where he knew most of his Hitler Youth by name.
Waging war in the name of Nazi Germany. A Germany that wanted freedom from the Zionist method of debt-slavery.
>>
>>561706671
>>561707205
>>561707724
>>561710457
I see someone has been sucking the stormfront propaganda cock like a good brainwashed history revisionist. You do realize almost nobody here is going to take your heavily biased bullshit seriously right?
>>
File: 58.gif (2MB, 374x399px) Image search: [Google]
58.gif
2MB, 374x399px
>implying hitler did anything morally wrong
>>
File: 1407673023962.jpg (39KB, 550x736px) Image search: [Google]
1407673023962.jpg
39KB, 550x736px
>>561709302
Fighters*... fighters that would have destroyed the bombers destroying all his infrastructure. His tank, jet, and v2 facilities. He should have waited to push the Holocaust until after he had everything locked down. Used the jews to willingly build his war machine. The jets would have been the key asset had he gotten enough of them off the ground. If the bombers couldn't get inland to take out the factories it would have been good game world.

tits always related
>>
>>561710457
He was promoting anti-semitic ideology for more than a decade before the war actually started. Before the Nazis came to power his ideology was milder, but once they got the control of the aparatus, it was more than apparent what Hitler and the Nazis wanted. Adolf personally might not have been organizing the micro management of the extermination, but he damn sure supported every aspect of it, and saying that he had nothing to do with it is retarded beyond belief. All you have to do is go through his speeches where his hate of Jews is more than apparent - it's obvious.

>Also he hand picked every officer who's name you will find in a history book. He frequently and closely examined each and every member of the SS he came across to the point where he knew most of his Hitler Youth by name.

That's retarded. His most skilled generals were around long before he even came to power, and most of the high military officials fought not only in WW1, but in other conflicts before that as well. Also, SS wasn't the main military body, the Wehrmacht was. The Nazis had direct control over the SS, but the German Army was more established and harder to manipulate.

All this is easily verified, you have tons of sources in the library and on the internet. Use them.
>>
>>561707737
Germany's plans for world domination had a basic outline by 1936.
It was the stimulant injections that obscured the results and chronological order of the moves that were supposed to be made.

Caption:FujinBankers
>>
>>561712002
*captcha
Darn Autocorrect>>561711816
>>
File: 0OtHV.png (21KB, 250x205px) Image search: [Google]
0OtHV.png
21KB, 250x205px
>>561711816
>2014
>believing in the holohoax
>>
>>561712002
>Germany's plans for world domination
Germany never had plans for world domination.
All it wanted was just getting rid of its jews and get their old land back.
>>
>>561707682
>Or are we just tossing Jew around whenever the fuck we want now?

welcome to 4chan
>>
>>561703993
US had fucking nuclear bombs
>>
File: 3336.jpg (55KB, 460x591px) Image search: [Google]
3336.jpg
55KB, 460x591px
>>561712150
>2014
>Still denying the holocaust

Why dont you deny something a bit edgier like religion, faggot?
>>
>>561711816
Hitler was personal friends with many of them in WW1. This concept of Nazism and a Nazi Germany predates WW1 as well.
The German Army didn't need manipulation, the Wehrmacht was the German people fighting for themselves. Which is essentially what Nazism was. Who was to lead the Nazi's came down between Hitler and another man who's name escapes me currently (feeling near exhausted).
All of this is also verifiable, at the library and on the internet. I wouldn't say there are tons of sources to verify any single occurrence of WWII
He wasn't promoting anti-antisemitism in any shape form or fashion. He was promoting anti-Zionism. He had various semitic groups in the Wehrmacht.
Unless you are fluent in German I wouldn't suggest you accept any old translation of his speeches. I've seen BBC air downright polar opposite translations of his speeches on nation wide television.
>>
>>561711235
> The jets would have been the key asset had he gotten enough of them off the ground.

This. With enough ME262's and skilled pilots to fly them, no bomber could have done major damage to Germany. The jet fighters would have decimated Allied fighters and bombers to the point where the Allies (and not Germany) would have had planes left but no skilled pilots to fly them. The jets could really have been the key to German victory.
>>
>>561706672
>Fascism
>That bad
>Genocide
>Bad
>>
>>561712904
And the 3 bombers they sent to drop them would have made a pretty light show with a squad of German jets on them
>>
File: thetruth.jpg (231KB, 786x495px) Image search: [Google]
thetruth.jpg
231KB, 786x495px
>>561712904
nuclear weapons are a myth
>>
>>561713626
Genocide needed*

the world is far too full of useless people and petty squabbles

1 world power 1 religion = end to war and technological advance for the survivors

its actually quite eloquent
>>
>>561714451
A one world government would be completely impossible right now, even with a harsh totalitarian government. Not only that but trying to enact genocides and cut down on the world population would spawn so many fucking civil wars and uprisings the government would rapidly collapse. Even if the one world government was peaceful, civil wars would still happen, and with the vast amount of territory and populace that would be borderline impossible to govern, it would be inevitable that major conflicts would be a daily occurrence.

It might be possible with improvements in technology, or if a major disaster hits the earth beforehand and causes enough damage to bring nations together, while also not completely destroying the world's infrastructure. Otherwise it's currently a complete pipedream and will not happen within your lifetime or likely the next. That might be depressing since I know how much you faggots jerk off to the idea.
>>
>>561715172
I'm not talking about now...I'm talking about the 3rd Reich. ..it can't happen in a post nuke world...but Hitler had a shot at it and blew it. Thats what I started the thread about.
>>
>>561713460
I think the sheer fear it would conjur in the opposition.
Here man is celebrating finally having its wings and Germany comes around the corner basically flying without feathers.
>>
>>561716296
Germany also had this crazy thing called the Komet which was even faster than the 262. Fuckers had these light-sensors on top of it so when it flew under a bomber, the bomber's shadow would trigger a cannon and take out the bomber. Shit actually worked in combat! But it was too little too late.
>>
>>561716672
werent those the henschels? with like 4 cannons on top? the komet was just a jet fighter afaik
>>
>>561717004
I am pretty sure that I saw a History Channel doc where they talked about the light-sensing cannons on the Komet. Reason being that the Komet was so fast it was hard to fire accurately, so they put the light sensors on it so all the pilot had to do was aim the plane. They scored kills on several Russian bombers if I remember correctly.
>>
Hitler was a great man. He did the world good by exterminating as much sub-humans as he could
>>
>>561716672
Yeah they definitely had mastered the air even some of their inventions back then that got destroyed or otherwise 'taken care of' were absolutely astounding. Particularly some of the stuff that was wattered down and made it into NASA. Also their sound cannon, and death ray! How cool were those!? Albeit the range and size were a bit hindering but still, could you imagine being told you and yours were raiding that.
>>
>>561712675
>>
>>561716296
>>561716672
>>561717004
>>561717431
The fact is that they HAD jet tech first...but Hitler started off wanting to make them bombers...which made no sense whatsoever. Defend first....had Reimahg been finished and churning out 750-1,000 ME 262's a month they would have decimated any bomber or fighter run set against them.
>>
>>561704748
>Implying the US a top military power in the 1940's.

Germany and Russia fielded the two most effective and dangerous armies in the war.
>>
>>561705154
Dunkirk
Dunquerque
Duinkerken
Dünkirchen
>>
>>561706464
Germany declared war on USA.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.