[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to give one piece of advice to your childhood self,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 25

File: kid.jpg (691KB, 1414x2121px) Image search: [Google]
kid.jpg
691KB, 1414x2121px
If you had to give one piece of advice to your childhood self, what would it be?

You're not allowed to give monetary advice, so no lottery numbers, bitcoin, etc.
>>
Ey.

Do that three way.
I can't believe you turned them down because you were too sleepy.

-Me.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Don't do running start.
>>
>>561473296
well
>Don't follow the emo style in your teenage hood
>lift as soon as you reach 15
>Keep sucking your big sisters pussy when she made you close your eyes and rubbed it on your lips years ago.
>>
Beat the fucking shit out of him. It doesn't matter if you get in trouble, hit him with every ounce of strength you've got.
>>
>>561473761
Oh shit, one piece
>>
Mom is full of shit.
>>
Call mom every day.
>>
>>561473296
make sure uncle garry buys lube or your bum will smell like butter at school and they will call you butterbum
>>
>>561473712
WHY NOT. PLEASE TELL ME WHY RUNNING START IS A BAD IDEA.
>>
>Don't go to football practice something bad happens on the way home
>>
When nina asked to see you dick in 3rd grade, show it to her. Ask her to suck it.
>>
Might as well eat moms leg since its coming off anyways.
>>
>Always leave the house as if you're applying for your dream job
>Your first kiss is meaningless, it's not supposed to be a relationship starter
>Put in some fucking effort for things
>Don't ever quit sports
>>
Cherish those visits to Grandmas house and those afternoons when you have to go to your aunts house, for they will leave you when you least expect it.
>>
join the wrestling team it wont take that long to recover from the fracture
>>
Don't try and fight the system. Realize you need to go through with it for the future no matter how much you hate it, and no matter how little choice you have.
>>
Also, your life is all downhill from junior year. Enjoy what time you have left.
>>
Invest in your future.
>>
>>561473296
Whatever happens don't let your anger affect how you treat her. You'll know who I'm talking about when you meet her.

Also don't be such a faggot in highschool, and eat healthier you little shit.
>>
>>561474171
Also if you do decide make sure you don't ask our big brother to go and make sure to be safe while driving
>>
>>561474171
>>561474868
What happened, anon?
>>
GO TO PROM YOU FAGGOT SHE WANTED YOUR D
>>
>>561473296
You're inherently intelligent(thank genetics), so you shouldn't bury yourself in books. Go do a sport so you grow strong instead of weak.
>>
Say "yes" when she asks you if you like her
>>
Stop using your email address to join every fucking website. You're going to try and use that email address again years later and it'll take you 3 fucking weeks to delete all your messages.

Also, stop calling people a "bumshoe". You're going to say it to the wrong guy and he's going to cry. It'll change your world perspective.
>>
tell dad, grandfather, uncles to invest heavily into apple computers, wells fargo, verizon wireless, myspace (and then when to sell it).. etc
>>
Get a haircut
>>
dont be such a little faggot in middle school
>>
Be you, not the person that everybody else wants you to be. Also, don't be such a lazy cunt.
>>
>Get into decent music sooner
>Stop listening to fake metal trash
>Buy hairties
>Don't be afraid about being a crossdressing faggot

>>561475213
You are me.
>>
>>561474148

At the time I did it in 2003, I went full out with it, and got Associates degree during high school. College I was going for (UW) did not care that I took harder classes, only cared that my GPA went from a 4.0 in dumbass high school classes to a 3.0 with Assocate of Science degree. Might have been fixed since then, but utterly fucked my future plans by not getting in.
>>
don't let your mother force you to eat everything off your plate or to eat your brothers left over food either.
its her damn fault for serving you and your brother adult sized portions.

join the MMA club in high school.

stay away from the anime/games. they're all shit and they barely get better after high school

computer science is not your thing, neither is journalism. you're a fucking cook. you'll save 8k in expenses if you start culinary right off the bat

avoid Elinor she's nuts. she's a manipulative cunt.
>>
>>561476116
just realized it was supposed to be just one
>>
Glory and honor resides in three things: battle, football, and mathematics. Pursue them.
>>
Please don't let Orion keep running behind cars...
>>
just do whatever makes you happy don't worry you get hella bitches anyways
>>
>>561473712
Would agree with this. Patience is a virtue
>>
>>561476017
Nice, I'm planning same shit. Starting RS this fall then transferring to UW

I hope it isn't shit. I'm just too lazy to keep up with IB classes.
>>
Tell her eight years earlier. You're lying to her and yourself for denying it.
>>
Don't get married you stupid little shit.
>>
Shit's going to happen in your life, You'll fel sad for a while and you'll question everything down to your existence. Don't listen to what they say, you're capable of anything. Keep your head high and don't be afraid to knock down anyone in your way.
>>
don't quit afterschool basketball.
>>
Enjoy what time you have left, Shit's gonna go down once you turn 13.
>>
>>561476749

Talk to a UW counselor at some point and see if they count CC classes with higher respect than just GPA. When I applied they had just stopped giving out what were essentially free acceptance to RS students, so it could be I just got screwed because they didn't have a system in place yet.

For what it's worth, I loved doing RS, it's just what happened after that sucked. Good luck, I feel redeemed by being able to warn someone else in advance.
>>
Do better in school. Go to college. Fuck Rachel, Abby, Amy, All 4 of them neighbor girls, Angela, Crysta, Holly, both of the Jessicas, and Michelle. They all wanted your dick and you were too much of a shy beta faggot to go in it.

That's more than one piece of advice but fuck you.
>>
>>561473296
do NOT work at McDonald's, and go to college, fucktard!
>>
drink lots of milk
>>
Don't give a fuck what people think.
When those kids bully you, beat their fucking asses. You're weaker but get a rock or something to use as a weapon. You can at least take one of them down.

Smoke weed and chill out.
>>
I promise that things are going to get better....your going to have a lot of close people hurt you in a variety of was. But don't worry your going to come out the other side a strong and wonderful person....you will be loved the way you deserve just be patient....
>>
>>561477673
What city did you do RS in? Yakima?
>>
Jesus fucking christ, get your shit together, kid. You seriously need an attitude adjustment, just because your brother is a druggie and a loser doesn't mean you should stay up all night, skip school, give up on your fucking expensive 5-string bass guitar and your desire to go into chemical sciences. You are a little fucking faggot and i am so tired of dealing with the repercussions of the bullshit you set in motion for my life. Just because high school is going to let you pass with no work doesn't mean that it's a good idea. School is like life, you either succeed or fail, and it's your fucking choice, the years/grades keep coming regardless.
>>
Don't let anything get between you and your brother - not even him.
>>
>>561478032
Seattle. North Seattle Community College.
>>
>>561476517
I'm sorry for your loss, anon
>>
>>561473296
never visit 4chan,and never partake in any PN raids.
>>
don't take down the ladder
>NEVER TAKE DOWN THE LADDER
>>
Know that you will be spilling a lot of spaghetti.
>>
Start that company You been planning for a long time now right after you dropped out of high school.
>>
Everyone is full of shit, don't rely on anybody.
>>
>>561473296
Don't drop your party hats
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
obtain rohypnol in vast quantities
>>
File: 1407415482108.jpg (22KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
1407415482108.jpg
22KB, 475x263px
You're gonna become a heavy smoker, might as well stop avoiding it.
>mfw I give my child self horrible advice
>>
>>561478749
could be worse. my child self is seriously pissing me off daily, the choices man, i had so many options
>>
>Fuck as many girls as you can in highschool. It is easier to fuck them once you are out.
>All those ugly chicks who wanted you dick in highschool become really hot so fuck them.
>Do not quit sports.
>Keep being a badass, it has worked so far.
>Start lifting in 8th grade instead of 10th.
>Save your money instead of blowing it on stupid shit.
>>
>>561473296
Start playing music early, that's what you will end up liking to do the most, and you will regret it if you start doing it late.
Also, don't look forward to growing up.
>>
Tell Mike to take the train instead of the car
>>
Buy 4chan.org.
>>
>>561473296
Don't download limewire.
>>
>>561479021
genius
>>
>>561473296
it´s okay to take drugs and go skateboarding every day. don´t worry about getting an education. you are working class anyway and won´t get anywhere in life no matter how hard you try. it´s important to have a good time.
>>
Ask her out. Seriously
>>
Don't stay after school. Definitely don't cut through the park after staying after school.
>>
Don't stop taking the meds, they are actually helping.
>>
Stay the fuck away from Elizabeth, she is not fucking worth it you piece of shit.

Go to the fucking dance
>>
>>561473296
Bro just do the work, because later on it will be a bitch to catch up.
>>
Stop caring about what people think of you, none of these people matter in the long run.
>>
>>561473296
fuck er right in the pussy
>>
>>561473296
Kiss Nicci even though you think she's drunk.She likes you more than you think she does.
>>
>>561473296
>Stop being such an autist and go do what you love building cool shit.
> Calm down firebug you'll miss your eyebrows.
>Also make sure that all your minibike's brakes work.
> Dont be a complete faggot in school.
> Apologize to that girl and explain yourself, you'll miss her dearly.
> She will never love you.
>>
"Do not drop out of high school, ans ask Jess out."

Little me would probably ignore it, though. Fml, /b
>>
File: 1404973151367.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404973151367.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>561473296
Don't be a procrastinating loser you have been given life on a silver plate don't screw it up with frivolous bullshit.. Also never go to a site called 4chan or hes going to mail you back this exact same letter.
>>
File: 1294273237922.jpg (2KB, 126x118px) Image search: [Google]
1294273237922.jpg
2KB, 126x118px
>>561473296
>be 31
>insomniac
>oldfag
>browsing 4chan to check if its the same as before
>find weird ass aspie shit all over it
>listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL36MHdnUsE
>wondering what the fuck happened to 4chan
>>
"Don't have any dreams."
>>
File: alligator.webm (3MB, 448x336px)
alligator.webm
3MB, 448x336px
>>561473296
Don't ever watch this video
>>
File: 1357066078505s.jpg (14KB, 224x220px) Image search: [Google]
1357066078505s.jpg
14KB, 224x220px
Put the food down, shower daily, and wear real clothing, you disgusting, greasy, sack of shit.
>>
>>561475030
On our way home from football practice we got hit head on by a drunk driver and he bled out in my arms
>>
>>561481047
Jesus Christ. I'm sorry that happened to you.
>>
>>561478981
mike didn't die,
I hope?
!(
>>
>>561473296
Be more attracted to bigger girls when you're in high school. There were some legit fuckable girls that present me would have banged the shit out of, but I didn't give them a chance because I was a stupid teenager who only lusted after skinny girls.
>>
>>561480824
what the fuck is that thing?
>>
>>561481047
wow man. I guess it's better than other things. My dad got to scrape brains off a ceiling with a putty knife after an angry ex boyfriend killed the girlfriend and new boyfriend with a shotgun. Ill never forget him talking about finding the girl's inner ear bone across the room against the wall.
>>
Hello Me, word of advice:
Ask Zoe out as soon as you meet her, else years will go by, high school will end, she'll get some other guy as her boyfriend, you'll never see her again, little by little you'll become more depressed every day that goes by with you sitting alone in front of a computer to hide and ignore your regret.
You'll never forgive yourself for missing out on what could have been the "happiest time of your life".

-You
>>
Ignore the voices you'll be happier, I promise.
>>
>>561480824
Thats discusting. got any more?
>>
File: 1407487783686.jpg (67KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1407487783686.jpg
67KB, 320x240px
>>561481392
Jesus fuck
>>
>>561480824

What is that? More please...
>>
>>561481525
Yeah he did bio-waste cleanups. He got to scrape a homeless man from between what was left of a jeep. He may have hit a semi too. I dont remmeber all the details but he got to peel apart the body from the jeep. He didn't sleep for a week after the brains one.
>>
dude i know its hard to stop crying cause of your sensitive heart but try to cheer u make yourself laugh
>>
>>561473296
Try hard in school get good grades and prepare to do well in college.
>>
>>561481525
It may have been a cyclist. Im not entirely positive on it. Probably repressed memories. I know it was a mangled corpse and a jeep though. Pretty fucking brutal
>>
>>561481525
And that ear bone was across a 20-30 foot living room completely away from where the shot was fired.
>>
File: 1407405524416.jpg (35KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1407405524416.jpg
35KB, 580x580px
>>561481901
>>561481730
Like seriously worst job ever why did he do it?
>>
>>561481497
It's spelled 'disgusting' you fucking autist faggot.
>>
Accept everything and everyone, even the cunts in your life. Never stop smoking weed!
>>
Stay single, I mean it. Not even once, you'll be safer alone.
>>
File: al-swearengen.jpg (65KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
al-swearengen.jpg
65KB, 700x486px
"The world abounds in cunt of every kind, including hers."
>>
>>561482039
Because he got paid to do it. That business was his personal hell. We lived in an area that had a small territory on top of a bad economy with a bunch of asshole CEO franchise owners. It was business that was hard to succeed in. I had entire summers where I spent either on job sites or in his office and watched him work his ass off 24/7. Still dont know how he did it. Of course it wasnt just biowaste. He cleaned up homes like fire water mold, and only sometimes biohazard. The brains thing fucked him up so bad he had to quit biohazards and stuck with only fire water mold. He had to take a week off after too. I've never seen him fucking tear up like that either. He said the smell was fucking indescribable. Apparently it got warm (Florida in summer) and or it was raw meat in the open. He said it was like silly putty dried out on everything. He told me shit about how the bodies smelled that i'll never forget for my entire life. But we survived, and we escaped and my parents bought a new business. Now he takes care of old people.
>>
File: WiseMang.jpg (38KB, 225x229px) Image search: [Google]
WiseMang.jpg
38KB, 225x229px
>There is no tomorrow
>there is only today
>>
>>561473296
all i want to tell myself is to stop smoking, it doesnt make you look cool. at least tell myself not to tell my friend about it. everything bad in my life has stemmed from that one choice.
he thought i was cool too, so he recorded it on his ipod (without even telling me, dumbass) and showed it off to everyone, and i got expelled and the DCF came after me and my siblings.
My whole life was fucked up from 11 since i tried to be cool and failed. now im a slightly overweight, depressed bisexual who has intense social anxiety, to the point where if i dont smoke a gram 5 minutes before i leave, i cant step foot past the drink machine in the apartment im in without someone i know.
oh, and also my sister said i molested her to the DCF. thats the REAL reason they flipped their shit. they just looked in cuz of me smoking.

i didnt molest her either, my sister and her friend were fucking with me cuz they thought i had a small dick, i acted like i didnt care, then they wanted me to show it to them. after that they wanted to touch it. it went off from there.
>>
Don't get that apartment for that cunt, she doesn't really care about you
>>
File: 1407457776967.png (200KB, 530x482px) Image search: [Google]
1407457776967.png
200KB, 530x482px
>>561482653
Gold it turned out okay for you guys give you're father a hug for the both of us that shit was probably horrible
>>
>>561482783
...? what happened there anon
>>
File: 1406792852806.jpg (29KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1406792852806.jpg
29KB, 300x309px
>>561482884
Glad*
>>
>follow your dream

I know thats cheesy, but I had to take a job because i needed money and know i can't do what i want since i have a family that depends on me
>>
>>561482884
I know. My famoly fixed up a country house and my parents sold the old business and used that as seed money. It's much better. Ill give him a hug in the morning, he's sleepin. I still know it must have been just as bad to watch your buddy bleed out, but the cleanup for that stuff is awful. It wasnt just the brains, It was the job. He was his job. he became the cell phone dad. But its all over. sorry about the loss of your friend. I guess its better than him being a vegetable or brain damaged in some ways.
>>
Take the blue pill and steal the red one as well. Now run!
>>
Humans on average may be fools, but it's due to what they have in common, not what makes them individuals; that's all that gives humanity a reason for existing.
So hold on to what makes you an individual with all your heart, no matter how foolish it may feel and no matter how your parents act.
You can change yourself on a fundamental level all you like, but only after you understand the significance of everything.

Man, I really wish I had been told that, I actually kind of miss things such as arrogance and foolhardiness; When it's not me vs. the world anymore, the world just smoothly flows by without a care.
>>
>>561483219
It's wasn't a friend it was my brother and I grew up on a farm best experience of my life
>>
>>561484346
holy shit I dont know where I got friend from. Jesus dude.
>>
DO NOT... FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD DO NOT go to that one closet gay who throws all the parties at his parents house party on the night of which you know I am referring to... it doesn't end well and you wake up still a virgin... ish.
>>
>>561473296
"Kill him."
>>
>>561473296
as soon as they exist, spend literally all of your money on bitcoins
>>
>>561484995
>blatantly disregarding the OP
>>
Keep a condom on you at all times, and when the time comes, fuck derpette good and long. You won't regret it.
Also, you're going to meet a kid named Jarrett. Befriend him quickly, don't waste time, he's an awesome kid, y'all could have a lot more fun and shit if you do.
Also, retake the ACT a 4th time, you'll probably go up from a 31 composite to a 33, trust me.
Oh, and google foreskin restoration as soon as you get a chance, shit's awesome.
>>
Don't join the air force and go to that faggot community college you'll get a better job that way and you won't have to work weekends in the desert away from your loved ones with swamp ass from another dimension and no money to show for it
>>
>>561485194
Derpette? You think you're on 9gag or what?
>>
>>561474308
Are you me?
I had a nina ask to see my dick in the 3rd grade also.
>>
Stop trying to replace her with them. Don't break her heart the first time so you won't end up doing it three more times.
She still loves you, more than her boyfriend but she won't leave him no matter how hard her heart pulls her in your direction.
Your marriage will fail, don't date people you meet on dating websites.
Use a condom more often, Herpes doesn't pop up often but when it does it's fucking embarrassing.
Don't marry her, don't have that kid with her, just completely avoid her. Stick to what you know is right.

Most importantly, around 3 am you'll meet her, don't get the tequila, don't let her leave, You're better than this damn it, you know you are.

Oh and she spent about 3 days walking and hitchhiking, don't even try going down on her, believe me... let her shower before you go to bed, you'll thank me later.

Oh, and quit smoking. You're going to wake up in about 12 years coughing every morning.
>>
>>561485435
Nah, it's a code name we developed early on in our relationship. She liked the name, even got sexually excited at it's use, so, ya know... Didn't mind calling her that, not at all.
>>
Hook up with her whenever your in close and feelin it, who cares if you read it wrong that one hookup is worth 10 rejects
>>
don't back out when you feel like killing yourself
>>
>>561485476
perhaps gurls
named Nina r
slutty by DNA!
>>
>>561485662
Shut up fag
>>
>>561473296
finish high school faggot.
dont go to psych, become an intelligence officer for the degree in communication and instant pay off.

when this girl called Kristin contacts you, if you fall in love with her, make sure you actually act like it when you date her. either that or live happily ever after with her bestfriend.

but seriosuly nigga get a job, now, i dont care that your 8.
>>
Dump her now bro. Rip off that band aid before that shit gets worse. Also, don't ride motorcycles when it's cold.
>>
>>561484863
It's fine man well its getting late I'm going to go hit the hay see later man have a nice life sure I'll see you around
>>
>>561485908
Na bud, mine was nina l and was a fillipino
>>
>>561486101
see ya
>>
>>561486101
Im going to go hit the sack then go to bed. Night
>>
Don't get fat.

Don't quit karate after getting whooped by sensei's bamboo pole. Keep fighting.
Don't let your brothers harsh criticism keep you from doing sports.
Pick up those weights and take lifting seriously as your life depends on it. Get /fit/.
There's no stopping from falling for your first love, it's gonna hurt but learn from it. Don't let it drag you to the dirt. Fight it by lifting hard and picking back your confidence up. Growing out of It will make you stronger than you ever thought you were.

To this point you are still a loner and loveless, worrying about bitches and getting their attention in atupid ways makes you look like an ass. Be yourself dont put up a facade for her bitch ass. You learn to appreciate yourself more after many nights introspecting alone in your bed.
>>
Dont go to the chess tournament
Stay in Boy Scouts
Exercise
Dont break up with a girl over text
Be nice to everyone
>>
1. Dont get involved in there relationship just because you are jelous you piece of shit
2. Know im your heart that you love her and she loves you more then anything disregaurd everything your stupid mom and jelous sister tell you about her she is the best thing to ever happen to you.
3. Stay away from Jason he's a backstabbing piece of shit
4. In middle school stop being a faggot and touch her she gave you a golden oppertuninty and you never see her again anyway
>>
>>561473296
All the things you'll do will have a purpose bigger than it seems at the moment. Every single choice you make will be haunting you for the next 20 years of your life and they will drive you insane, so don't be afraid to take a chance whenever you have one.

Nobody genuinely likes you, stop trying to find what you will never have, you will realize at 11 that people don't treat you the way they treat everyone else.

Don't listen to your mother, she's dangerous to be around, at the first opportunity move out to dads.

Don't be so afraid of people, don't try to impress people, it doesn't work. If people could end up liking you, it would happen naturally, there's little, very, very little you can do to help making them closer to you.

Your first real love will be at sixteen. When you start realizing your life is going downhill, be honest and either leave or embrace it at full, don't keep that secret to yourself.

Every person from this point ahead will make your life miserable, cut them off, avoid them, stop talking to every single one of them. You don't need any of them.

When you finally try to kill yourself, on 27th august 2008, don't wait almost three hours to do it once you hear those words (you will know what words when you hear them). When you start walking, avoid busy streets and go somewhere desert, just sit there and wait, the effects should start to kick in about 40 minutes and you'll pass out shortly, just hang in there and you'll be free. Don't call anyone. Do it sooner and close your fucking door when you leave. You'll need more painkillers and you will be sweating like crazy, but you won't notice it.
>>
>>561473296
don't go to college & don't settle for the first woman that'll let you fuck her. nothing good can come from it
>>
Do tit-fuck Zoe behind the geography rooms.

Don't tell the whole school what you did to Zoe's tits behind the geography rooms.

Don't take shit from assholes

Don't leave school at 15
>>
Mom and Dad are always wrong on their advice ignore it
Be yourself you're pretty awesome
Don't try to impress anyone
Don't be a dick to them either for no reason
Start guitar sooner it's a lot of fun.
>>
Be better in pretty much every aspect imaginable you little faggot. Otherwise you'll be browsing the internet at the age of 42 still living in the same room when you were 5.

Any younger anons, it's not too late to change
>>
>>561473614
/thread
>>
>>561473296
Don't believe Uncle Frank when he tells you he wants you to do a blindfolded sausage-taste-test.
>>
>>561473296
Don't let Dad buy that sweater, find it, burn it, shred it, bury it, i don't care, just don't let him buy it
>>
"Spend more time with Mom, be nice to her and do your schoolwork, make her proud. She battles cancer for years and dies from it when we're 17, make the time last."

I feel like I barely even know anything about my Mom, I never really had a good talk with her. Even when she was on her death bed she was only worried about the family. I was so lazy in school I was about to fail my senior year, I tried so hard to pass and I did, but she couldn't there to see me graduate. It hurts.
>>
Keep going to school. Be more careful around horses. Learn. Don't marry, at least until you are adult. Try to get a PC and learn programming.
Mostly horses.
>>
File: cucaracha- terra formars.png (367KB, 1015x942px) Image search: [Google]
cucaracha- terra formars.png
367KB, 1015x942px
>>561473296
Down the road, not across the street you fucking fagneill shit!... now do it while I watch...
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
Try and kiss her cause youre not gonna get any other chance to kiss a girl because you move and no one likes your beta faggot ways
>>
buckle up, bitch
>>
>>561489059
you're*
>>
stop being a faggot, get some fucking plastic surgery because you're ugly as fuck
>>
Stop trying to act so tough, And goto school dont drop out for 3 fucking years you little cunt
>>
>>561473296
Play that fucking guitar.
>>
Don't start smoking pot.

(I make a shitload of money nowadays, but I think it could be way more if I didnt smoke 3grams a day)
>>
>>561473296
You're not gonna like a lot of people.
A lot of people wont like you either.
You're different not because you're dumb.
You're different because you're intelligent.
Eventually you'll move to California and find out you have more things in common with college students than you do with the average Joe.
Don't blame yourself for having a rough life.
You're just surrounded by idiots.
>>
PULL OUT YOU IGNORANT MOTHER FUCKER
>>
Tell Dad it's a better idea to go to work on September 11th, 2001
>>
>>561489510
I'm not sure that any of that is advice, if it is OP only asked for one piece.

Maye you are different because you're dumb.
>>
>>561488779
Damn, sorry to hear. I couldn't imagine something like that happening to me at that age.
>>
>>561489673
LOL
>>
>>561488347
Same goes for you, man.
>>
>>561473296
>"the other half of realizing that nothing matters and people are shitty is that by those same laws YOU don't matter and are shitty. Don't ever for a single minute think that because you know more that you know everything. You are human, and everything you think and feel is subject to the same scrutiny and judgment you cast on the rest of the world. DOUBT. EVERYTHING. Even yourself."
>>
>>561489824
Have you ever heard of a claim, example, and warrant? Apparently not. Ever studied why essay's are structured the way they are? Cause I doubt you have.
>>
>>561489824
Also, what the fuck do you think advice is?
>>
>>561489551
I'm so sorry, anon.
I've been living by that mantra since puberty.
Almost 26yo and still have my life.
Our hearts go out to you, poor devil.
>>
lel
>>561488537
>>
>>561489824
I don't really care if you give more than one piece of advice. Do as you wish.
>>
>>561473296
don't decide your studies on her
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x433px
>>561489234
Sorry bro. I was too stuck in my feels to put that apostrophe
>>
>>561473978
Shit man, thats deep
>>
>be from a dysfunctional white-trash family
>dad is a mean drunk; relentlessly beats me, my brother, and our sister while we're growing up.
>mom is a useless enabler so she won't help us
>one day dad starts going to illegal gambling boats; eventually he loses so much that he sells my sister to some sex-traffickers then he just leaves.
>never saw dad or sister again
>be in middle school, about 13
>not very big for my age, get bullied alot for being "the poor kid". no friends because public school full of jackasses
>eventually attempt to an hero
>try to hang myself with some belts in the school cafeteria when nobody's around
>tie belts into noose, climb up on table and tie belts to a pipe running across the ceiling
>noose around neck, jump off of table. pipe breaks and falls on top of me, knocking me unconscous
>bullying only got worse after that, actually begin to think that they want me to kill myself, I decide that I won't give them the satisfaction
>school guidance counsellor is a really buff nigger
>get forced to go talk to this guy until i can convince him to take me off the suicide watch
>long story short, I wind up getting anally raped by this guy. He threatens to murder my mom if i tell anyone.
>tell my brother, he's about 17 at this point. He takes me to school a few days later and asks the principal's secretary if he can see the nigger
>walk into nigger's office with my brother.
>brother pulls out a .45 and shoots the nigger point-blank in the head; nigger's face explodes everywhere
>brother gets arrested, gets life sentence for 1st degree murder
>mom commits suicide, i get put in local foster home for four years till I turn 18
>got the fuck out of my hometown and joined the navy a couple years later. figured it would be good for me.
>now 24 years old, still in the navy. worked on an aircraft carrier for a few years, now I'm co-assistant manager of a barracks in florida.
>>
>>561473296
If you weren't such a pussy, middle school wouldn't of been bad
>>
>>561473296
disregard females

aquire currency
>>
>>561473296
http://alexchiu.com/eternallife/
>>
>>561489929
I actually didn't cry about it for years. I was in disbelief, I can barely believe it today. I have dreams that I wake up and see my Mom around the house, not doing anything special, she's just there, with us. It makes me happy. Every day I just wish things could have been different.

She had actually been in remission from breast cancer and was telling the doctor she felt a lump and felt sick. He told her she was alright and to not worry but in reality it was a tumor and by the time we caught it the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes. She then got brain cancer, she was always so confused and in so much pain. She forgot how TV remotes work, when I tried to explain but she didn't understand how the buttons worked. Towards the end she couldn't even remember me or that she had kids. It hurt so much knowing that she would look at me and see a stranger... Christ, I'm crying pretty bad now, I'd better sleep /b/, thanks for listening, it means a lot.
>>
>>561490935
Not exactly advice, but damn, that's quite a life story.
>>
>>561473296
Even if you absolutely hate it, go out with friends more.
>>
be more carefree and dont be beta i have feelings for you boy
dont think to much and fuck em both
>>
Dont let him fuck you up. You'll know who im talking about. No matter how much he tries to talk to you, ignore him. Ignore him untill highschool starts and find new friends.
>>
>>561473296
Kill yourself, it will never get better
>>
>>561473296
don't give your dad too much shit or eventually he'll an hero and leave you in financial ruin and thinking of an heroing yourself.
>>
Just because your family is poor doesn't mean you have to make your life decisions based on how much money you can make.

Do what you fucking love.
>>
dont fucking try to let others think you are smart and just say yes to that luisa even if shes a dumb bitch ... you could get laid if you do so.
>>
>>561473296
Forget music. See that thing over there? It's a computer. It's your future.
>>
appreciate the time you've got as a child. It's going to get a lot worse. You've got a huge mountain to climb as an adult before you can feel security again.
>>
Go to a therapist and mom needs real help.
>>
don t stop play football/be nice to the girls
>>
File: reagansmash.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
reagansmash.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
I would tell my fourth grade self not to suck Mr. Lee's dick after school.
>>
just...fuckin...ugh
>>
hes going to say that stupid fucking thing, this time when you punch him, dont hit the fatass 40 times in the gut, hit him once in the throat, then 40 times in the gut.
>>
>Tell dad you love him
>>
Don't be a bully. Be nice to your girl classmates. They become will be come hot.
>>
>>561494770
Oh yeah on May 20th 2007 don't try to kick flip the stairs you will break your knee tear your acl your mcl and Achilles tendon you waking up feeling sick was a sign from god
>>
>>561473296
More ham - he'll know what I'm on about
>>
>>561485662
>>561485662
Haha lw ebin girlfriend mayme XD
>nigger
>>
File: 1370578620697.png (41KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1370578620697.png
41KB, 633x758px
Dont kill your own father by losing grip of a rusty piece of metal and dropping it on top of his head
From 4 stories high
>>
>>561473296
START LEARNING LANGUAGES EARLIER YOU MOTHER FUCKER. ALSO NEVER START PLAYING RHYTHM GAMES.
>>
>>561473296
Lift. Get your swag up nigga.
>>
File: 1389284969950.gif (1MB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1389284969950.gif
1MB, 500x284px
>start taking drugs at 16
>it'll prevent your eventual social isolation
>it will improve your social skills
>it's fucking awesome
>>
>>561490935
copy pasta is old already
>>
Better call saul, son!
>>
>>561473296
Get fit fucker. You won't get women in college otherwise. And do cardio, not just strength. Don't forget the diet. Also around 2008 look up zyzz on google and follow his workout routine. Also going to the gym won't retard your height so go to the gym.
>>
1. start playing basketball sooner, you'll love it even though you absolutely hate it at the time
2. don't be afraid
>>
File: 1405640693741.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1405640693741.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
>>561496656
>>
>>561473296
Stop being a bitch, this is as good as it gets.
>>
Probably relationship advice.
Don't bother with A, she turns out to be drama for most of your highschool friends. Consider yourself lucky.
Also don't bother with S because that shit's drama too.
Be confident around M, and be prepared to deal with the fact that she's damaged goods. Also try to keep remembering why you love her and if she ever says anything retarded just agree with her, it's not even a joke when people say that, just nod your fucking head.
>>
>>561475825
>Be you, not the person that everybody else wants you to be
>>
Tell your lifetime friend that u love her and don't fear a "no" as answer. She will realize in a couple of years how much u Mean to her, and eventually u will prevent her to marry that brainless Ginger fitfag.

ca
>>
>>561474057
>butter bun
Kek.
>>
>>561473296
Kill yourself now, you're gonna grow up to be a pedo.
>>
>>561499493
There's still time
>>
>Make sure the Safety is OFF or shit is gonna happen
>>
Dont get head from that hooker
>>
File: 1407203329264.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407203329264.png
148KB, 300x300px
You should've dared Taylor to let you fuck her in the ass! You already got a blowjob, she wanted the D, why didn't you do her when you had the chance?!

Tl;dr: Never be a wuss with horny girls.
>>
>>561499546
I don't know. I'm pretty tired right now. Maybe in the morning.
>>
Apply for PPE, Medicine is not the way, son.
>>
Eat better and start jogging, also don't focus on school.
>>
>>561499728
This.
>>
>>561475945
I'm like, starting to crossdress/shave myself. I think it's the faggots over at /a/ that made me into this. Or I just need a scapegoat to make myself feel better. Could also be me being so fucking lonely.
>>
>>561476342
Nah bro, let it out. Also, cooking sounds cooler anyway.
>>
Get it checked out, it's just a variocele.
>>
File: 1407568223601.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407568223601.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>561473296

Take advantaged of the opportunity to study computers at the technical college during your junior and senior years during high school, which the tuition is paid for by the high school.
>>
Start learning guitar when you are like 5 years old instead of learning sonething else when 16 and too old. Man i fucking love guitar but i know nothing and have no time now.
>>
>>561473296

Don't get a PC, don't get involved with women, don't smoke weed.
>>
>>561473296
Anyone that fucks with you, break their arm. This includes your mother and grandpa
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.