[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a suicide note. Does have any ideas and/or have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 32

File: 1405135998828.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1405135998828.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
I'm writing a suicide note. Does have any ideas and/or have questions on what you would like to have answered?

Also general talk about suicide.
>Methods, experiences, talk.
>>
Why are you gonna kill yourself?
>>
>>561259147
Why are you going to make a note?
>>
how the fuck are the people with suicide experience going to tell you about their experiences?
>>
>>561259782
You can fail at suicide, just like you can be resuscitated. You can also 'experience' someone close to you committing suicide.

Catch up on that intelligence, you are falling behind.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 280x180px
What method are you thinking?
>>
Why is suicide considered the cowards way out? Why is it somehow more brave to die drugged in a hospital, alone and scared, clinging on to every last breath because you're too scared to face the unknown. Why is that better than doing out on your own terms?
>>
killing yourself is for faggots
dont do it
theres a way out other than suicide
>>
I committed suicide last week--I used a blender, and my suicide note wasn't nearly scathing enough to wards my ex.
>>
>>561259431
>>561259637
More importantly, are you going to kill yourself already? One less faggot would be a better world for me.
>>
Epic idea here don't kill yourself, find the people who've made you feel terrible, and destroy them, make them feel worse than you do.
>>
>>561260037
im trying to kill myself, not killing my ants
>>
Superglue your hands to the side of your head, hang yourself with razor-wire, and make a screaming face as you jump.

That way it will look like you're holding your screaming head when they find you.
>>
File: 1407385024624.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1407385024624.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>561260037
Silting wrists or OD
>>
>>561260190
>would be a better world
I'm curious. Precisely how would it be better? How does it benefit you? What differences would there be?
>>
>>561260268
And what if this was all my doing?
>>
Don't kill yourself!!! The fact you're posting here means you want someone to talk you out of it, becasue you really don't want to kill yourself. So don't I've been where you are and I know the darkness is heavy, heavier than anything else there is but trust me. The strength you gain from bearing that burden will make you more successful and happier in life once it goes away.
>>
Okay okay you have to watch george carlin about suicide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l81W-jcOuj0
watch this before you die. You got to do it.
>>
>>561260452
Why would you want to end it that way man? Go fuck some shit up first do meth, do heroin, hell fuck your sister who gives a fuck.
>>
>>561260039
>Why is suicide considered the cowards way out?

I don't consider it cowardly to kill yourself, i consider it cowardly to say you're going to kill yourself even though you're too scared to do it.

anyone that fails a suicide attempt didn't really want to die...

unless of course it's one of those rare cases where they shoot themselves in the head but survive.
>>
Go out with a bang. Do some wild shit.
>>
killing yourself is SHAMEUR DISPRAY
>>
make your note look like an experiment. Explain that you are exploring quantum immortality.
>>
>>561261035
The only person I what to hurt is myself..

The idea is to move to a new country over the next year loose contact with everyone and might as well on my birthday do it.. out in the woods, far enough where only the animals will find me.
>>
File: 1400645949814.jpg (90KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1400645949814.jpg
90KB, 500x700px
Planning suicide at the end of the month. I'm going out like this
>>
>>561261685
Okay so you want to hurt yourself... Doesn't mean you can't have fun first.
>>
File: doitfaggot.jpg (25KB, 627x430px) Image search: [Google]
doitfaggot.jpg
25KB, 627x430px
Do it on a livestream.
>>
>>561261603
I like that Idea!
>>561261768
Have you gotten your hands on the cyanide yet?
>>
Back in the peak of my depression I just held myself to knowing that it will get better for me. Why can't it get better for you?
>>
before you go write a note saying ITS ALL OGRE NOW
>>
>>561262332
This. Do this.
Also say that you are resting peacefully with your Ogrelord.
>>
>>561261603
please this
then it will be news
and tell them 4chan made you do it

also don't do it
www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_E9iHuNhVY
>>
>>561262152
just have to fill out the paper work. its like 32 bucks
>>
File: 1402212785940.jpg (35KB, 600x613px) Image search: [Google]
1402212785940.jpg
35KB, 600x613px
>>561261996
I will if I do it when I have internet access
>>561262738
>please this
>then it will be news
>and tell them 4chan made you do it
>also don't do it
What the fuck do you want? This is the kind of shit I would expect from my mother, one of the reasons why I'm like this.
>>
burn in hell OP
fear it
cu
>>
Chill out man, take a breath...count to 10.
>>
>>561262893
What kind of paper work because I am now interested in getting some.
>>561263125
And now what?
>>
>>561259147
you know, the saddest part about writing a suicide note is the moment you accept that no one gives a shit about your note. You can't even stop seeking others' approval right before your own death. Think about it.
>>
you should also be excitedd like what that guy said how your were a scientists... you will be exploring the afterlife soon. you are on the true final frontier.....try to come back and tell us what happened if you can :3 ....also dont do it
>>
>>561263260
now you realize suicide is a permanent solution to a problem that can be fixed.
dont do it. go smoke a bowl and think aobut something you wanna do and work towards it
>>
>>561259637
Should I just leave everyone hanging (Pun intended)
>>
>>561263260
Well I'm buying from a company where I live in Ontario, so if you're outside it you might not be able to get it. here's the link anyway:

www sigmaaldrich com/catalog/product/sigma/60178
>>
>>561263087
nothing, if you DO do it, make it 4 the lulz.
but yeah no, don't do it.

so if your life is about to end you could AT LEAST tell us where do you live (not your exact adress, but area), age, and what sucks in your life
>>
>>561263735
yea heard that like 26 years ago
"temporary"
>>
yes op what has got you down we need moar info
>>
OP its not worth it. The shit fucks up family, even if you don't think they care.

I've lost three friends of mine that came back from Iraq. Its the worst fucking feeling ever.

I can share some stories if you want.

And I've never been in the military, I was to young at the time.
>>
we need to know who's gonna read this note
>>
>>561263537
>tell us what happened if you can :3 ....also dont do it
you are just as bad as this guy>>561262738>>561263970
but I am really interested in what is to come the idea of heaven is nice but there is something more to our existence then just that singing "praise the sun"
>>
>>561263736
Actually, I was curious to know why you want to leave something behind for people to read once you are already dead. What motivates you to do that? Is there a reason you want to make a note beyond the fact that it's 'what people do'?
>>
>>561259147
'I wanted to kill the sexiest man in the world.'
>>
tell us the reason behind your decision
>>
>>561259147
OP, take a different look at this.

What you want to do is essentially stupid. You're denying yourself a possibility, let alone the slimmest one, to find some joy and meaning in your existence. And you're doing it in favor of something that's eventually going to happen to you anyway.
>>
File: 1407440150414.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1407440150414.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>561259147
>Wrigint a suicide note
>posting on /b/
>>
>>561264481
Anyone who finds it.. mostly strangers/police
>>561264702
Maybe its the physical evidence that I existed other than my just body. And my final thoughts with the experiences that lead me to this.
I guess so my story does not just die with me
>>
>>561264632
>heaven
are you even not retarded

you are a group of atoms joint in mollecules that organized in cells and organs. you have atoms that have been in dinosaurs, rocks, in distant seas and in the wind. when you die those atoms will go again to the dust. All we are is dust in the wind. Ultimately, We are all made of stars. But here on earth we share our matter with all the world. I'll tell you, I'm Borderline Manic Depressive, and what keeps me alive is curiosity.
>>
>>561265476
yeah dont do it man. you could have it worse. a lot worse. dont do it.
>>
killing yourself is fine if you are really not leaving anything behind. No family, friends, or anyone more than aquantiences. If you truely have nothing to live for, then go for it. If thats not the case however, you're being selfish.
I've wanted to kill myself many times but I cant help but thinking of how my parents would feel even tho I've tried to condition myself to be a heartless prick. idk OP, just know that you wont feel the way your feeling forever.
>>
all we are is dust in the wind
>>
>>561265476
What do you need/want to do before you can accept that you are ready to leave besides the note?
>>
>>561262738
>and tell them 4chan made you do it

Don't tell him to do that. If anything, he should claim that it was tumblr or Reddit so all the SJW's will get their butts flustered; maybe even the media would think those sites are the new "big bad guys of the internet" and people would want them shut down. All you get from claiming 4chan did something mean is attract more le edgy 16 year olds here to shitpost about the meme of the week, etc.
>>
>>561259147
My last suicide attempt I wrote a primo letter...
I was made to throw it out recently so I can't recite it exactly...but I remember one small bit perfectly.

I was fireworks, I have sky rocketed in a vain attempt to reach the stars, I burned brightly and have burst into a final ember shower, fading out as I fell back to the earth. Now I must return to coal and slowly turn to dust. Scatter my ashes at (place where I grew up).
>>
godsake plz blame tumblr PLZ
>>
>>561265868
You are not wrong. But given an infinite amount of time after your death, it is inevitable that your atoms will arrange again and form a consciousness.
>>
File: 1brucequote.jpg (41KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1brucequote.jpg
41KB, 600x357px
>>561265476
i really wish you would reconsider OP. dont do it. think of tomoorow
>>
>>561259147
Tell them there's nothing they could have done and that you don't hold any resentment. With them, you must say that you are a peace. Tell them not to blame themselves.
>>
>>561259147
I don't really care what you do, but if you manage to off yourself and you write a note, have this be the last line:

METAGROSS WAS THE BEST DIGIMON
>>
>>561265476
Everything you touch, willingly or not, reacts to you. You take oxygen and you give carbon dioxide. The ocean has more piss and shit because of you. Everybody who met you and learned your name will occasionally dream of you several times in their life without knowing it. Every single act of kindness, and each of cruelty is your story. Either the grubs that get to feast on your eyeballs or the fish that drink your ashes after being spilled into the ocean will be affected by your mere existence.

Your story is genetic, physical, cosmic, and reactionary. Maybe nobody can or will know your complete story, but does it matter? You affected the universe without more than six billion people knowing your thoughts. Why do you want a couple more people to know just a fraction of what you were thinking?

Wouldn't it be glorious to see the universe in a timeless manner, to be able to see the stark differences of how you affect the world by both committing suicide, and not? How many people would indirectly be happy or sad because of it?

It seems a consensus that death is final. I hope your reason is worthy.
>>
then write: ps. tumblr tirggered me to do this
>>
>>561264736
That's not far from the truth one of the reasons why I started Self harming was
"I want to destroy something beautiful"
>>561266028
>>561265963
Read
>>561261685

>>561266014
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar."

>>561266265
And hopefully spark a new kind of war with tumblr. We must plan...
>>
I wish I had the guts to do it...
>>
>>561263856
Where in Ontario>
>>
>>561266468
>infinite amount of time
>inevitable

>implying ALL your atoms will remain together and be useful for that
>the sun not exploding
>humanity, intelligence not moving on to a different type of organization -non biological-
>>
>>561267034
But I take drugs instead, they are fun and I feel happy for a while...
>>
tfw a suicide cuases a war....
>>
>>561267193
No, doofus. Apart from the misconception that they would be 'his atoms', he is referring to the very real, albeit incredibly unlikely, possibility that a precise and certain amount of atoms will, for whatever reason, be arranged in a precisely identical manner that exists currently, sometime in the far extended future. You don't need the same sun or the same planet, just similar ones.
>>
Suicide is the most selfish act ever.
It's also a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Meaning it's retarded and completely illogical. It's the kind of decision you'd regret later (but you won't have a later). Call a suicide hotline.
>>
>>561267235
I used to be happy 24/7 just with weed, it doesn't do the trick anymore... I just feel like shit most of the time.
>>
>>561267016
in that case id say OD on heroin or something. might as well feel the best you will ever feel right before you die. your peak.
>>
File: grammar-nazi-meta.png (89KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
grammar-nazi-meta.png
89KB, 2400x2400px
>>561261768
>your dead
Y-your dead?
>>
>>561267193
doesnt have to be in this universe. You don't seem to understand infinite. This universe might go down, a new one is born and so on.. maybe 40 000 universes down the road the miracle happens again and you are reborn as a life from. Maybe just as a cell or something small but chances are you will "live" again.
>>
>>561267036
lol no
>>
>>561260039
My best friend killed himself, and I completely understand. He had a heart transplant when we were 13, took 7 years to recover, and then his new heart started fucking up and they told him he'd need a new transplant again, but by the time he finally got close to normal functioning he'd probably die anyway, 'cause transplant patients don't have long lifespans. It was his choice. I respect him for it, even though it took me a few years to get over how bad it hurt.
>>
File: tfw-I-Have-No-Face.jpg (55KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
tfw-I-Have-No-Face.jpg
55KB, 615x409px
>>561267280
huehuehue
>mfw no face.

>>561267882
There their they're No need to be but hurt
>>
>>561267629
>It's the kind of decision you'd regret later
I just snorted my plastic bag of diet coke. 7/10, please elaborate on how you know people regret dying.

>temporary problem
Well, I guess you know exactly what these people are going through and exactly how to fix it, so they should just listen to you. Don't bother calling a hotline. Death is going to happen anyway, if someone wants to make it happen a little quicker, there isn't anything inherently wrong with it.
>>
File: 92a.gif (95KB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
92a.gif
95KB, 375x300px
>>561268036
But...but it's Butt Hurt!
>>
your a death astronaut.....sweet dreams
>>
>>561266426
That's exactly the kind of exalted escapist bullshit that means nothing other than showing to the others that you're completely disconnected from the reality.

Floating away mentally is the first step to kill yourself for some ungodly stupid reason. You gotta check back with the reality right now, with all it's problems but also merits. Because you know what? Dreams and imaginations are just random crap your brain produces. Nothing worth dying from there, move along.
>>
File: 1bobrosswasaboss.jpg (100KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
1bobrosswasaboss.jpg
100KB, 500x666px
dont do it OP. think of your future. youre gonna make it brah
>>
>>561268042
Ever watch "The Bridge"
its a documentary about suicides off the golden gate bridge the interview the families and a few of them were survivors after jumping off the bridge. They responded about 2 seconds the realize that all their problems can be solved and sometimes how to solve them but one.. Jumping off the bridge.
>>
File: 1407345096846.jpg (41KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1407345096846.jpg
41KB, 499x499px
>>
>>561268918
I was only making a joke on his wording. Dead people don't feel regret. I am well aware that plenty of people survive suicides and change their ideas.
>>
>>561269085
thank mr skeltal
>>
thank mr skeltal
>>
>>561269085
but its a .jpg
The same file type but.. its the principle
>>
I'm attempting to write a Suicide note right now, but it's actually harder than I would have thought. I have plenty of reasons to be depressed enough to kill myself, but to be honest no matter how much despair I feel I still prefer that to being dead.
>>
>>561268042
>It's the kind of decision you'd regret later >>>>(but you won't have a later)<<<
>I just snorted my plastic bag of diet coke. 7/10, please elaborate on how you know people regret dying.
Oh look you cut a part of my post away and it didn't make sense and you acted like that was what I said. How cute.

>Well, I guess you know exactly what these people are going through and exactly how to fix it, so they should just listen to you. Don't bother calling a hotline. Death is going to happen anyway, if someone wants to make it happen a little quicker, there isn't anything inherently wrong with it.
Actually I do know what these people are going through as I had a severe depression and I almost killed myself but was interrupted at the last second and chickened out.

Then later I got out of it and I regret even having those idiotic thoughts. Fuck, the happiest years of my life happened after the depression. I would have never had them if I went through with it.

Depression is not the state of mind in which you can make an rational decision of this magnitude.
If this guy is sane looked over his life and there is no way it's going to be better and death is preferable to living, yeah it's his choice. If he's depressed then it's not his choice but something his brain conjured up while in a modified state of mind. Would you make important decisions about your life when on LSD?
>>
well if you dont want to change your mind i guess im leaving this thread
>>
>>561269170
>I just snorted my plastic bag
What was a plastic bag doing in your nose, lol retard
>>
>>561259147
Walk off the edge
Hold me by my name
Hold me 'til the end.
>>
>>561269419
record a video of you saying it its way easier. I did it and it came out to like 2 hours everything I wanted to say
>>
just make it better than my dad's retarded one. i come home one day and find a note on floor that says:
sorry, it was the only way
business contacts:
blah blah
since he's a total weenie that would never kill himself i assume he fudged a business deal or something and had to make some abrupt plans or something but i also thought 'this reads oddly like the worst suicide note ever' then the cops bring him to the hospital for suicide watch after he got on a roof ledge and changed his mind and went back down but somebody already sa whim and called the cops, like i said, that weenie would never kill himself.
>>
>>561269530
Why were you depressed? My partner of three years who meant everything to me and who was basically my whole life broke up with me quite suddenly and now refuses to talk to me.

Claims that she "doesn't fucking care." about anything I have to say.

Shit may sound dumb, but I was pretty obsessed with her. I'm only 19, don't know when this feeling is going to end.

(Don't worry random Internet users, I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself, probably why she broke up with me)
>>
>>561259147
We'll I tried to kill myself and I tied a belt around my neck and put in on a shelf. The shelf broke luckily because my life rocks. I realized I need to stop being such a pussy and have never been suicidal ever again.
>>
>>561269978
I'll try it once I'm alone. Sounds interesting.
>>
>>561269978
fuck that. it takes 2 minutes. if youv said anything in your life to the people you love they know how you feel for the most part. all id say is i love you. its not your fault. maybe ill get to see you again. if not, enjoy your lives. love-anon
>>
>>561270371
sorry i had things to get off my chest, like the time i was molested. I had ideas I wanted to make clear abut the complicated relationship I have with my family
>>
>>561259147
If I was going to commit suicide I would kill as many untermensch as possible.
>>
>>561269530
How did you get out of depression? I want out but haven't found the right drug or method...
>>
>>561259147
one time i killed myself and now i'm literally a skeleton ghost posting from beyond the grave
>>
>>561270135
Just the relationship with my mom that accumulated over the years and reached a breaking point when I failed to advance to the next class in school. She had a stressful job and sometimes took it out on me and I've never heard a word of support. And I don't live with my dad so it was kind of a stab right into the heart.

Coincidentally I was your age.

When it's gonna pass? The sooner you deal with it. Talking to someone who knows what he's talking about REALLY helps, but even talking with people who'll give you some support helps too. But the most important step is to stop latching to the idea that life is shit, baw baw. Depression is a self sustaining masochism of the brain. It took few weeks to completely go away after I stopped latching to it.
>>
File: 1401785616164.png (35KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1401785616164.png
35KB, 625x626px
>>561269170
>pic related

>>561268686
How do you recover your sense of reality? I lost my a while ago, and find myself 'jumping' from place to place with out ever experiencing anything and yet still have the memories of what happened afterwards.

>>561269978
>>561270273
You should post it, I'm interested in reading/watching it.

>>561270234
Or do your research better and do it right better next time.
>>
>>561269530
>blah blah out of context
Here.
>It's the kind of decision you'd regret later (but you won't have a later)
topkekbur, 8/88, please elaborate on how you know people regret dying, especially since they don't have a later?

>I depression and attempted suicide but also hap hap now
Physicist probably doesn't know as much about heart surgery than a Doctor md. That is, you have one perspective, but not all of them. People suicide for different reasons. I think we can agree on that.

>Depression is not the state of mind in which you can make an rational decision of this magnitude.
Why not? If you can think rationally, then technically you can, at any magnitude.
Rational may (may) look something like: "I am hurting real bad, and if I'm dead, I won't be hurting real bad, so that's what i'll do".
This is technically rational. It also does not preclude that there may be other solutions, as per your own story.
It's always your choice regardless of chemical influence. You don't let drunk drivers off the hook because it wasn't their decision. (look at drunk chicks calling rape too, why not)

>on LSD making important decisions
Honestly, I think I probably would try to make *some* decisions while on LSD since I would still be conscious (and in some manner, lucid). They may or may not be 'important' decisions.

>>561269874
It's my fetish. Cock sniff.
>>
all your note should say is

/thread or op delivered
>>
>>561270860
I stopped caring altogether and went from depression into complete apathy (that getting in love took me out of in turn btw).

This is a way out but I there are better ones. Talk to someone who has experience with depression. It's the easiest way out.
And read >>561271027
>>
File: 1402127416843.jpg (209KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402127416843.jpg
209KB, 1366x768px
>>561270671
>pic related
>>
>be a few days ago
>tell friend I might an hero
>she calls the cops
>they come
>I get held on a 5150
>basically the cops take me to the hospital in hand cuffs
>wait in the room with the cops for four hours with hand cuffs on
>doctor comes in
>think that because I am cool and calm they will let me go
>nope we are going to keep you for a few hours
>tell them I am trans because i am
>they legally have to treat me like a woman
>I am forced to stay in the mental er for five hours
>new doctor comes in
>hey (girl name) I want to keep you for 14 days and put you into a male mental facility
>I say no and ask if my parent can just take me home
>after a few hours of talking with the other doctors she says okay and lets me go home
>I got a feel it because they could not find a place to put a tranny

for once being a tranny paid off for something.
>>
>>561269085
Thank mr skeltal
>>
>>561271417
What?

>Getting in love took me out of in turn

You fell in love? What is that

I don't feel so bad that it turns to apathy. I'm just stable. I Only feel it at night usually but during the day I'm just floating through lifeless not thinking about it.
>>
>>561259147
op is a bitch. he will not kill himself; all he wants is attention.
>>
>>561271034
you shouldnt do it. we all know that and some of us are telling you that. but it looks like you just wanna talk about things and not listen to reason. personally id never cpme to this shithole and announce my death because nobody should fuckin care. but theres a thread here with people opening up and trying to reason with you OP. dont do it. think of tomorrow.
>>
>>561272032
Want to watch me slit my wrist?
>>
>>561269085
thanks mr skeltal
>>
>>561272290
>inb4 Attention Whore
>>
>>561272290
I know you asked him, but I'm still going to respond with a no.

Sounds gross.
>>
>>561272290
i am indifferent.
>>
>>561271034
>How do you recover your sense of reality?

Let your thoughts come and go. Don't cling to them; they're just... thoughts, often times totally irrational. Instead of sticking to them, go out and focus on some impressions of the world. If you have a camera, take photos. Meet people, travel. Anything that lets yourself move out from your mental basement.
>>
File: hrluna9.jpg (3MB, 3200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
hrluna9.jpg
3MB, 3200x1800px
>>561272290
no we want you to realize how awful a decision that is. stop talking to us and talk to people that have resources n shit to help you.
http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
>youre gonna make it brah
>>
>>561272290
If you wanted to do it you would have fucking done it ages ago, you care more about proving to us you can kill yourself than the actual killing yourself, you're a sad useless sack of shit, get off your fucking ass and do something good for the world, are you so useless that the only attention you can get is by sitting here trying to prove to anonymous motherfuckers that you can/will kill yourself? I pity you, and that's not a good thing, but your kind loves pity, and that's why you do these threads, and thats why you'll settle for only the shittest life has to offer.
>>
Way to be a fucking pussy bitch. Considering you said that this is all your doing, I can assume that you want to kill yourself due to your own stupidity. You also imply that you mother is a bad person.

Heres the thing.

So you made a few mistakes. So you have a shit mother. Maybe in your mind you don't have that great of a life. Sorry. But no one gives a shit. If you do kill yourself tonight or any night, the people commenting in this thread won't give a shit in a month from now, at most. Why are you here? What possible situation could you be in where you don't want to live anymore. There are homeless people in Detroit that are happy. There are people living in situations a thousand times worse than yours that manage to find a smile every once and a while.

Now what?

You're gonna kill yourself? You want cyanid? You know the most pussy way to kill yourself? I had a little bit of respect for you when you said you wanted to slit your wrists or overdose, because those actually involve pain. People who legitimately want to kill themselves, want to feel the pain as well as want it to end. You don't want your live to end. No one wants death. They want a way out of the situation they are in. So fucking do it. Get the fuck out of what ever the fuck situation you are in. The lowest you can be is when you own absolutely nothing. No home. No money. No friends or family. Nothing. Let's say you are here, which you aren't. You can get up. Put some clothes on. Eat something. Walk until your feet bleed then start running.

You will never be happy because of the shit attitude you have now. So shut the fuck up. You want to die so fucking badly? Join the military of whatever country you want. That way you can die, while making some kind of difference other than amusing people on a shit website for a few minutes. Either perk up or suit up bitch.
>>
>>561271459
I would never stoop to the level of Elliot Rogers the Kike-Asian.
>>
>>561272290
pls OP
>>
File: 1380419475637.jpg (7KB, 215x217px) Image search: [Google]
1380419475637.jpg
7KB, 215x217px
>>561273005
>>
>>561273401
he meant well
>>
>>561273401
Can't believe I recognized this. Max Payne.
>>
Just do it OP.
I'll see you in a few years to.
>>
youre gonna make it OP. set a goal and mke it come to be.
>>
>>561271050
>topkekbur, 8/88, please elaborate on how you know people regret dying, especially since they don't have a later?
Because people who had a suicide attempt or thought about it regret it once they get out of the depression.
I never said that dead people regret killing themselves. I said it's a decision you WOULD regret if you COULD.
>Physicist probably doesn't know as much about heart surgery than a Doctor md. That is, you have one perspective, but not all of them. People suicide for different reasons. I think we can agree on that.
And you can break a leg in hundreds of ways. Yet in every single one of those situations you will know how a broken leg feels like. And yea there are different reasons for depression. I'm not saying I know the situation the guy is in, but I do know the state of mind he is in. Get it?

>Why not? If you can think rationally, then technically you can, at any magnitude.
>Rational may (may) look something like: "I am hurting real bad, and if I'm dead, I won't be hurting real bad, so that's what i'll do".
>This is technically rational. It also does not preclude that there may be other solutions, as per your own story.
How the fuck is that rational? You are driving a car and someone in front of you has stopped. You can drive into a lake to avoid the crash. Or you could fucking use the brakes. Depressed people cannot see that their lives will not always be like that, taking the most important thing out of the equation, which in turn makes their decisions irrational.
1/2
>>
>>561271050
>It's always your choice regardless of chemical influence. You don't let drunk drivers off the hook because it wasn't their decision. (look at drunk chicks calling rape too, why not)
>Honestly, I think I probably would try to make *some* decisions while on LSD since I would still be conscious (and in some manner, lucid). They may or may not be 'important' decisions.
This is not about responsibility but making a conscious choice. If you'd murder your mom while you were on drugs. Was it your decision and you still support it? Or was it a decision of a version of you that didn't think rationally and you wish you never made that decision or that someone stopped you? Again I'm not asking you about going to jail for this.
2/2
>>
>>561271963
>You fell in love? What is that
This kind of shit keeps you in the depression. You haven't let it go. You enjoy your self pity. The sooner you let go, the sooner you can enjoy life. Easier said than done tho
>>
File: feel.png (297KB, 601x698px) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
297KB, 601x698px
>>561261768
This is actually insanely painful, but quick (if 5 minutes is quick)
>>
File: 1405136118962.jpg (23KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
1405136118962.jpg
23KB, 527x409px
>>561272795
>>561273005
To be fair I've been thinking about this for the past few mounts as a way of offing myself I almost positive that I'll slit my wrists but along with that do an overdose I'm really just planing this all out and making sure that I want this.
Not this year maybe not next but just so I have it all planed when I want to and if I don't I have until then to think about this fully.
>>
>>561272290
I wanna watch scars are sexy.
>>
>>561274706
thats fine. all of us who have thought of this have a plan. the important thing is that youre putting it off. in that time you should set goals and do things for other people n shit like that.
>>
Just stream suicide attempt now pls.
>>
>>561274706
yeah whatever matt
>>
>>561275227
cant you read faggot. he said its not happening tonight or maybe even ever.
>>
>>561275227
>>561274830
its not an attempt, its just self harm..
>>
>>561275470
Stream self harm pls.
>>
>>561275581
set up a tiny chat and I'll join and do it.
>>
>>561275684
Yay ok.
>>
>>561259147
Had a family member hang themselves, not a good experience. I wouldnt do it bro, but if you do at least say a final goodbye to the people u care about
>>
>>561275684
Wait. you need to set it up your streaming.
>>
>>561259147
an hero did it for you

www.suicidenote.info/ebook/suicide_note.pdf
>>
>>561275946
no.. I don't (I've done this before)
>>
Talk about your life savings wich has $3,000,000 and before you finish giving directions kill yourself, cus you have no money. broke ass nigga.
>>
>>561259147
jus kill urself u attn whore
>>
>>561276036
Oh well. then. Do it again?
>>
>>561274056
>would if you could
You can't, which is why it doesn't quite make sense and is amusing. It's not really something worth arguing over, though. I did mention previously that I was making a joke based on the wording.

>I know the state of mind, Get it?
Of course, I admitted that you have a perspective, while only noting that there are probably other reasons for suicide beyond depression (and perhaps differences inside the category of depression). That's fine.

>irrational, depressed people cannot see properly
I disagree. I honestly don't believe depressed people aren't capable of envisioning a better possible future for themselves, or thinking about ways to improve their lives, or that they are somehow less intelligent. Regardless, death *is* a solution, Even a permanent solution to a temporary problem as has been said. It isn't the *only* solution, but it remains one. It is rational.

>>561274219
Regret is completely plausible and just about everybody admits that it exists and they experience it in some manner. This does not mean that people are not in control of their decisions at any given time of their lives. Trying to pull the logic apart by saying 'was it a decision of a version of you' is intelligently dishonest. It is you, or it isn't you. As long as your mind is operating, it is you.

Supporting it would lie on the side of feeling responsibility I feel, regardless of whether you do or not. And you said this isn't about responsibility, right? Regret exists.
>>
>>561276175
if you set it up I'll join and do it..
>>
>>561276036
i dont really think thats a good idea but if it helps you to stay alive and have time to figure stuff out its better than leaving..
>>
>>561276347
Not sure if this is it. No clue on tinychat /rwmhm5
>>
>>561276583
joined.
>>
File: hrluna11.jpg (784KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hrluna11.jpg
784KB, 1920x1080px
>>561276856
good luck in life OP. hopefully you get past your demons and are able to be happy. hope you get rid of that bad habit too. youre gonna make it brah
>>
>>561276337
>You can't, which is why it doesn't quite make sense and is amusing. It's not really something worth arguing over, though. I did mention previously that I was making a joke based on the wording.
>>Because people who had a suicide attempt or thought about it regret it once they get out of the depression.

>I disagree. I honestly don't believe depressed people aren't capable of envisioning a better possible future for themselves, or thinking about ways to improve their lives, or that they are somehow less intelligent. Regardless, death *is* a solution, Even a permanent solution to a temporary problem as has been said. It isn't the *only* solution, but it remains one. It is rational.
Okay so driving into a lake instead of using brakes is rational because it stops you from hitting the guy who stopped in front of you? Driving into a lake is a solution, you don't hit the car in front of you. It's rational lol.

And no they can't envision that their lives will get better and it's worth living. That's the very reason they commit suicides twat.

>Regret is completely plausible and just about everybody admits that it exists and they experience it in some manner. This does not mean that people are not in control of their decisions at any given time of their lives. Trying to pull the logic apart by saying 'was it a decision of a version of you' is intelligently dishonest. It is you, or it isn't you. As long as your mind is operating, it is you.
Okay let me put it this way because you're not getting what I'm saying.
Would you make the decision to kill your mom had you not been on drugs? Then why did you make that decision? Was it a rational sane decision? Do you wish that you haven't made it?
>>
>>561275334
Pam?
>>
I've thought about killing myself many times. I've thought about how utterly meaningless life is, how utterly undeniable systematic forms of abuse and enslavement are, how blatantly obvious the transiency of existence is. How hopelessly brain-washed modern-day zombies are: eating, drinking, buying, believing. Creating the illusion of purpose. How currupt the system is and what a perfect engine it is. Endlessly feeding off the ignorance of the masses. I've thought about all these things and tried to find a reason for them- to no avail. There is no reason; there is only the illusion of it. We are here because of an anomaly. How we perceive that anomaly shapes who we are. Ultimately, we are all stardust that somehow coaslesced into what we call reality. You, OP, are a product of this reality. You are the eventuality of an anomaly. Your existence is so dismal in the grand scheme of things, like a grain of sand in the Sahara. But it isn't. It isn't because you are you; and because of that, you have the chance to create your own anomaly. And chance is all the reason you'll ever need to do anything once you make the above revelation. Where you go from there, I leave to you.
>>
>>561277534
>Because people who had a suicide attempt or thought about it regret it once they get out of the depression.
I'm sorry, I'm just pointing out that the people who don't survive cannot testify as to regret.

>Driving into a lake is a solution, you don't hit the car in front of you. It's rational lol.
This is precisely what I was getting at. I feel that you understand, but don't agree. That's okay too, I guess.

>let me put it this way for killing old moms while on drugs
Would I make the decision while sober? I have no idea. I don't do hard drugs nor do I entertain the idea of murder. I cannot speak for it personally. However, I also know that your mind doesn't somehow become not your own simply because you are under the influence. Was it sane? I don't know about that. Was it internally rational? (did you have a desire, a problem, and then, a solution?) Yes. Can you still regret it, later? Yes. Are you able to wish that you had not decided as such? Yes.
>>
>>561278707
>I'm sorry, I'm just pointing out that the people who don't survive cannot testify as to regret.
Why do you think people who survive an attempt on their lives regret it later when they get out of depression?

>This is precisely what I was getting at. I feel that you understand, but don't agree. That's okay too, I guess.
It's not rational if you didn't use the obvious best solution. Not using the best solution is only excused if you can't possibly see it. Ignoring the best solution is not rational. And depression does exactly that.

>Would I make the decision while sober? I have no idea. I don't do hard drugs nor do I entertain the idea of murder. I cannot speak for it personally. However, I also know that your mind doesn't somehow become not your own simply because you are under the influence. Was it sane? I don't know about that. Was it internally rational? (did you have a desire, a problem, and then, a solution?) Yes. Can you still regret it, later? Yes. Are you able to wish that you had not decided as such? Yes.
I'm not saying it's not your own mind. I'm saying it's not your sane and sober mind. And in that state of mind you might make some decisions that you're going to regret once you are out of that state of mind, and you wish someone had stopped you then.
>>
TINYCHAT /rwmhm5 Hes doin it! :D
>>
>>561259147

>experience
>kek

Any of you faggots should just do it if you are all to pathetic to do anything else with your life.
>>
I'm not really digging the whole work till you get enough money to hopefully not work until you die. Don't see the point. I've traveled the world, I can speak a handful of languages, I've had my romances and my one night stands and my too-shy-to-say-hi s.

So I think I'm gonna go. Just wish there was a way to make it natural, so it wouldn't be as bad.
>>
AN HERO
TINYCHAT /rwmhm5
>>
File: 1398874370952.jpg (45KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1398874370952.jpg
45KB, 625x626px
>>561282182
guys this is BS I'm just self harming..
>>
>>561260275
HAHA THANK YOU OP YOU MADE MY NIGHT`
>>
OP WHYYY
>>
>>561281897
>At a guess? Because they realized or learned something in immediately before, during, or after the suicide attempt, perhaps. Or perhaps they changed their mind for a different reason. I don't really know.
Because it was a stupid decision made in a state of mind that wasn't sane and sober and they would never made it in a sane and sober state of mind.

>This isn't even accurate. To be rational only requires that you act with conformity to your own observed facts or beliefs. It has nothing to do with 'only choosing the best possible solution'. That is to say, if you want to avoid a vehicle collision, and you believe that swerving into the drink will succeed that desire, then it is rational, regardless of other possible better or worse methods.
But it doesn't exist in a vacuum. Avoiding crashing the car is not the only thing you want. You also don't want to drive into a lake for instance. Choosing the best conceivable option IS acting with conformity to your own observed facts or beliefs. If you chose to ignore one of the observed facts, or the state of mind you are in makes you unable to see one, the decision is not rational.
>Which means you aren't thinking that nothing good can ever happen, but rather that it won't happen.
What a fucking difference wow. Changes nothing. Depression makes you unable to see that you can get out of it and it will get better. That assumption is irrational and any decision that comes out of it is irrational and you will regret making it.

>rational irrational
What if you thought your mom was a dragon? Was the decision to stab her rational then?
>>
File: 18681386.jpg (62KB, 1001x748px) Image search: [Google]
18681386.jpg
62KB, 1001x748px
>>561282384
>>
File: 105_1427.jpg (1MB, 2248x4000px) Image search: [Google]
105_1427.jpg
1MB, 2248x4000px
>>561284295
as requested..
>>
>>561284579
Didnt ask for that OP...
>>
>>561274524
how do you know nigger
>>
Sing this song when your in hell and send me a video so I can fap /watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4
>>
just kill yourself already
>>
File: W80T70Q.jpg (678KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
W80T70Q.jpg
678KB, 3264x2448px
Let's see what you got, OP.
>>
>>561283947
>it was a stupid decision
This is conjecture. I refuse to accept that suicide is never the answer. Like I said, plenty of people survive and regret trying to kill themselves, but that doesn't mean people never genuinely want to commit suicide. Saying it's a stupid decision is no more than an opinion.

>they would never made it in a sane and sober
Plenty of people have killed themselves while sober and sane. I don't understand what you are trying to get at here.

>Not an isolated concept. Choosing the best conceivable option IS acting with conformity...'
I agree. I stated that your insistence that *only* choosing the best option is rational, is wrong. The mind is both limited with time, and bias. Take our example of avoiding a car collision, in example. I doubt you can get anybody in one of those situations to admit they though of as many solutions as possible in the small time allotted. This infers that choosing the best solution in a moment is not always the same in retrospect. Therefore, 'best conceivable' is largely situational, and in retrospect, does not change the rationality of a mind in the moment.

>What a fucking difference wow. Changes nothing. Depression makes you unable to see...'
Are you admitting my point at all and then going back to "can't"? I don't really understand what you mean there. I will also say that people can simply be depressed about a particular moment, whilst simultaneously accepting that the moment will or may pass, and is not only indicative of future (or hope).

>mom was a dragon? still rational?
An interesting thought experiment. I suppose If I genuinely believed her to be a dragon in that moment, and that I wanted to kill said dragon, then I would be rational, even after realizing the insanity in retrospect.
>>
File: 105_1428.jpg (2MB, 2248x4000px) Image search: [Google]
105_1428.jpg
2MB, 2248x4000px
>>561285438
nothing like that...
>>
>>561259147
Can you say that you're killing yourself out of protest for Jews doing WTC and demand that the investigation be reopened by a neutral third-party, the KKK?
>>
>>561285438
>>561285686

Does cutting yourself actually help in the moment?
I've always wondered about that.
>>
File: internal_jugular.jpg (80KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
internal_jugular.jpg
80KB, 360x270px
to be honest hangings probably the least painful if you do it right
just find your jugular artery (image provided) and ensure that the rope constricts that so you will go into an immediate unconsciousness
or actually hang yourself from a height
but it would be best to do it much higher than you think it is as as soon as your neck breaks, you go into medical shock, and if the drop height manages to be too high you'll be decapitated but
definite unconciousness
also the normal height for a hanging is 6 metres, which is 20 feet i think
>>
>>561285686
now thats some weak ass shit right here
>>
>>561285686
You are a fucking pussy.. Honestly a fucking waste. You really fucking think your suicidial and that you have self harm problems?
Your fucking cuts look like paper cuts. Those "scars" are probably like a fucking week old and already fading. Fuck you op you fucking faggot
>>
File: YeK40S4.jpg (818KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
YeK40S4.jpg
818KB, 3264x2448px
>>561285912

Absolutely not. It's the dumbest thing I've done in my entire life. The only thing you get is adrenaline, and unless that's your goal then you're just doing it for attention. I'm completely fine admitting I did it for attention. I'm an idiot and I've got to live with this for the rest of my life.
>>
>>561285686
Does OP have a facebook or email for me to contact Op?
>>
>>561269085
hey hahaha
>>
>>561259147
>experiences
people with the best experiences can't tell you anything faggot
>>
File: 105_1414.jpg (914KB, 2880x2160px) Image search: [Google]
105_1414.jpg
914KB, 2880x2160px
>>561285912
For me I can deal with physical pain better than emotional.
>>561286238
>>561286049
There are more but don't feel like posting.
FYI - Self harm and suicide are too different and unrelated things in my life.
>>561286485
Why?
>>
>>561285632
>I refuse to accept that suicide is never the answer.
It can be the answer if you are sane and sober and you can see your situation clearly and you're not ignoring facts.

>Therefore, 'best conceivable' is largely situational, and in retrospect, does not change the rationality of a mind in the moment.
But in retrospect, once you can see the situation clearly it is irrational? Thank you.

>Are you admitting my point at all and then going back to "can't"? I don't really understand what you mean there. I will also say that people can simply be depressed about a particular moment, whilst simultaneously accepting that the moment will or may pass, and is not only indicative of future (or hope).
What you do you mean I admit your point and then go back? You said that they think that their life will never get better not that it possibly can't yourself? It changes nothing, it's still an irrational assumption and only irrational decisions will be based on that.

>An interesting thought experiment. I suppose If I genuinely believed her to be a dragon in that moment, and that I wanted to kill said dragon, then I would be rational, even after realizing the insanity in retrospect.
And in retrospect thinking that killing yourself was the only or the best option is irrational. Because the most important part of the puzzle was hidden from you.
>>
>>561286760
More cutting pictures/vids? I enjoy em alot kek. Im thatguy
>>
>>561286760
>>561286760

Oh you fucking pussy. That's the most tumblrcore thing I've read all night.
>>
Bye OP well miss you :c
>>
>>561259147
Proof read the note first, then you won't look like a beta fag..
>>
I came close once. My girlfriend of 4 years left me. My friends got tired of my shitty attitude after that and left me too. The surgeries I had to have as a kid left my leg beat up, and took a promising baseball career from me. The doctor said I would need a couple more surgeries soon. My grades slipped. My parents stopped caring a long time ago. No one called. I gained weight. I started smoking a pack a day. Stopped going to classes. I just stopped fucking caring.

I got drunk one night. Ex sent me a text, "I'm so much happier without you." That bitch is the one that cheated on me.

Got REALLY drunk. Held the knife to my arm so tightly that blood started to flow. A lot of blood started to flow.

I woke up the next morning with a small pool of blood around my arm on the floor of my room.

Most days I wake up and wish I wouldn't have that day. I can't stand people, man. All the bullshit I see every day. All the needless suffering. Only thing that drives me anymore is the idea that I could be successful one day and actively try to change this shitty world and help out the decent people that need it.

I still miss her though. As I type a shirt she left here is sitting on my lap. I can't bring myself to get rid of it.
>>
File: 1406609533121.png (11KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1406609533121.png
11KB, 666x666px
When will op kill self
>>
OP
>>
>>561286787
>But in retrospect, once you can see the situation clearly it is irrational? Thank you.
Sure, but like I said, at the moment of committing suicide, it isn't inherently irrational because some people survive and regret it. Goes back to the point about not being able to regret it if you are dead.

>It changes nothing,
Well, I feel it's an important distinction because people aren't stupid, only depressed.

>it's still an irrational assumption
What is an assumption? That life won't get better? I don't think it is as simple as that. I don't see why a truly depressed person would bother doing anything, if they believed nothing they could do would bring them any kind of better feeling, which concludes that suicide really is the only rational decision left, if *life* is never going to get better.

>In retrospect thinking that suicide is the only or best option is irrational
Only if you change your mind through retrospection, that is to say, you thought about it after the fact and realized you didn't want to do it or you actually wanted to do something that wasn't quite suicide, etc. You can still believe it was rational in retrospect if you still want to kill yourself.

>most important part of the puzzle was hidden from you.
What fucking gibberish is this?
>>
File: 1398874486451.gif (79KB, 601x602px) Image search: [Google]
1398874486451.gif
79KB, 601x602px
>>561287961
yes?
>>
Not going to lie, OP comes off as a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>561287619
Nigga you're a stupid fuck for missing a bitch that cheated on you and had the gall to come back and remind you of what you 'lost' in her by texting you that shit.

But I really admire your goals to help others and be successful. If that goal is enough to stop you from killing yourself I'm sure that drive will be enough to make you truly successful.
>>
>>561286457
shit man im glad you have a better mind set now (or at least hope you do)
>>
>>561288206
Email.
>>
>>561288447
Maybe later..
>>
>>561288312

I know. Can't help but miss her. She was the only thing that ever really made me feel alive. Only person I ever opened up to.

And I figured that if I didn't at least try to make the world a better place, than killing myself would just make me a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>561288558
Darn it. Nice bandana tho! Try a shemagh its like the muslim middle east version and its really nice plus you can put it over your head.
>>
>>561288376

Oh I do. OP makes me lol. fuckin life ragequitter
>>
absurdity is underrated. in your note, insert a bizarre phrase like "fishy gravy asphalt jam". that"ll keep 'em guessing
>>
>>561286457
I'm sorry to hear that. Well thank you for your insight anyway, hope you're doing okay.

>>561286760
No offense, but replacing pain with another pain is pretty idiotic.
>>
My little suburbanite college buddy walked up to me one day and told me he was going to kill himself. When I asked him why, he said his life was terrible and boring and that he had nothing to live for.
So I asked him what he had planned for that week, and we agreed that he would blow off playing with his faggy little internet friends to go to a local fair with me. The rides were kind of shit, they mostly just spin sporadically in an attempt to make you ill, but it had a nice Ferris wheel with a good view of the area and funnel cakes that would make your mouth water.
He didn't act at all like his gloomy self the whole damn time we were there. He ate like a pig, got all flustered when a cute girl went by, and laughed as his sorry ass got off of a particularly nasty ride and almost toppled over.
When he was at his usual bullshit the next day, I asked him if he had fun at the fair. He did, so I asked why he didn't go there more often, or do anything fun, because no one was making that little bitch stay home and play League all day, and goddamn if he didn't have money to spare.

The bastard apologized, got over it, and then got a SINGLE STAT LEVEL UP. CHROM, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>561289451

Thanks always good to hear positive
>>
>>561288032
>Sure, but like I said, at the moment of committing suicide, it isn't inherently irrational because some people survive and regret it. Goes back to the point about not being able to regret it if you are dead.
At the moment of doing something you can think you mom is a dragon. While the decision to kill her might be rational from your point of view, it's irrational from the outside because your mom is not a dragon.

>Well, I feel it's an important distinction because people aren't stupid, only depressed.
I never said they are stupid, just that they think that life will never get better and that it's a stupid assumption to make.

>What is an assumption? That life won't get better?
Yes. And all decisions that come from this irrational assumption are irrational.
And you are just talking "fucking gibberish"
>I don't see why someone who truly thinks his mom is a dragon transmorphed into human form would bother checking if they are right, if they believed that their mom is a dragon, which concludes that killing her is the only rational decision left, if she's a dragon.

>Only if you change your mind through retrospection, that is to say, you thought about it after the fact and realized you didn't want to do it or you actually wanted to do something that wasn't quite suicide, etc. You can still believe it was rational in retrospect if you still want to kill yourself.
The difference isn't in the opinion you have on the matter in time but whether or not you have the clear view on the facts. If you still want to kill yourself with all the facts considered, go ahead.
>>
>>561269085
fuck you
>>
I want OP's email before this 404s...
>>
>>561290813
>implying op hasn’t left yet.
>>
>>561290813
[email protected]
>>
>>561291031
>>561291031
wasnt leaving your goal tonight?
>>
>>561290813
sent it here and I'll reply but only for then next 10 min

[email protected]
>>
>>561291278
Strange email but k
>>
>>561291215
nice joke... but lurn2read
>>561274706
>>
>>561291478
Waiting for the sense to get knocked back into or something? Or are you doubtful, because if there's a hint of doubt, you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>561291337
and replied.
>>
>>561291641
Indeed what a strange email you have!
>>
>>561259147
>experiences

...wat
>>
>>561259147
Don't do it. Use your money for shutting up your PC and travel elsewhere.
>>
>>561261685
You'd be hurting those around you anon. Talk to family members, friends anyone. I know people care about you
>>
>>561292223
this
>>561261685
>>
>>561292223
an I just realized I can't read.. I thought you liked a different post of mine.. I need to stop pulling all these all nighters
>>
Methods? Just go to the worst nigga-hood with a bowl of kfc and some grape soda and throw it in the floor saying "this taste like shit!" Then just wait the bullets, it wont take long
>>
What's your hurry? Everyone will have their day to die. Im holding out for the end times, how fucking awesome will it be watching otherwise happy deluded self righteous pricks die all around you? May just cure your depression. Or please go swap spit with an Ebola infected person and get this shit rolling for me.
>>
>>561271891
for once being a tranny paid off for something.
lmao
Thread posts: 237
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.