[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/, listen to my movie idea. There's this small girl,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (21KB, 360x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 360x334px
Hey /b/, listen to my movie idea.

There's this small girl, around 7 or so, who's single father cannot take his daughter to school because of his work schedule, so he asks his neighbor to take her and pick her up from school. So the neighbor is a pedophile. Naturally, the pedophile is planning on kidnapping the little girl, but the day before he's going to, she gets kidnapped by another pedophile. So, our original pedo decides to do some detective work to find out who kidnapped his princess. Of course, the police are contacted by the father, so the police are also looking for the culprit. The pedophile has to get to the kidnapper before the cops so he can do what he originally planned.

Sadly, this is probably the best idea I've ever had.
>>
>>561052924
interesting snuff film idea.
good job.
>>
shameful self bump
>>
>>561052924
This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever read

Sage goes in all fields
>>
Not bad, needs work though.

>> might watch on Netflix if bored enough/10
>>
cool story bro
>>
That's a rip off the ending chapters from Lolita. It's been done OP.
>>
This is actually really interesting
>>
Sounds like a fucked up movie, but still would be interesting to watch.
It does have some plot holes though, one of the main ones being:
If the original pedophile does catch the girl, how does that change the storyline? because the cops are still going to be looking for pedo's with this little girl, and they wouldn't stop the search just because the girl wasn't with pedo #2, so what would happen from there?
>>
>>561052924
Hey OP, who would you cast?
>>
The only way to justify this is if you play Adam sandler as the dad, because only a fucking retard lets his daughter get kidnapped from a pedo, by a pedo.
>>
File: evil_laugh.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
evil_laugh.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>561054420
Holy fucking shit, beautiful
>>
Plot twist: the second pedo is a cop. One of the cops assigned to the case. He's pretending to look for the girl that he kidnapped.
>>
>>561052924
and the little girl will be played by Gary Coleman
>>
Pedos make the best babysitters, because they're the only ones that actually pay any attention to the kids.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.