[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
wonderful jew tears
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 59
File: SHUT IT DOWN.png (31 KB, 596x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN.png
31 KB, 596x186
wonderful jew tears
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN2.png (1 MB, 892x1472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN2.png
1 MB, 892x1472
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN3.png (32 KB, 593x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN3.png
32 KB, 593x209
>>560212176
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN5.png (21 KB, 592x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN5.png
21 KB, 592x188
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN6.png (16 KB, 591x134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN6.png
16 KB, 591x134
>>
#WasRightHitler
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN4.png (43 KB, 592x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN4.png
43 KB, 592x396
remember: https://archive.today/RPf3M
>>
File: SHUT IT DOWN7.jpg (89 KB, 640x665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SHUT IT DOWN7.jpg
89 KB, 640x665
electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israel-student-union-sets-war-room-sell-gaza-massacre-facebook
>>
File: evil jews.jpg (305 KB, 957x1078) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
evil jews.jpg
305 KB, 957x1078
>>
Someone should get #Israel has done nothing wrong, and see where that goes.
>>
>>560212549
What? Hate speech is speech, and we have free speech, which encompasses that form of speech. Woman logic is fucking insane.
>>
File: gaza vs israel.jpg (29 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gaza vs israel.jpg
29 KB, 576x1024
>>
need to make one for the Palestine and Israel war to get more jew tears
>>
>>560212362
He doesn't even clarify which people he's addressing, he's just like "Lol you're all disgusting people, also I don't like this tag".
>>
>>560212969
>>560212990
lol
>>
File: 1405386796753.png (2 MB, 1455x1173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405386796753.png
2 MB, 1455x1173
>>560212839
you mean jew woman logic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
>>
>>560212969

jews > muslims tho
>>
File: 1367452552471.jpg (10 KB, 206x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367452552471.jpg
10 KB, 206x244
>>560212990
the hitler ones are better. Jews get so mad at it
>>
File: 1406910807237.jpg (88 KB, 769x748) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406910807237.jpg
88 KB, 769x748
Not saying Hitler was right... but... has anyone else noticed the blatantly pro-genocide propaganda coming out of Israel?
>>
File: 1398302045048.jpg (28 KB, 688x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398302045048.jpg
28 KB, 688x720
>>560213364
I don't think so, the number one enemy is the Jew.
>>
File: 1378068831018.png (139 KB, 537x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378068831018.png
139 KB, 537x585
>>560213479
Yea yet they will still try to play victim.
>>
File: 1406948061748.jpg (77 KB, 501x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406948061748.jpg
77 KB, 501x585
>>560212137
jews gunna jes
>>
File: Uk66H2R.png (165 KB, 1140x1471) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Uk66H2R.png
165 KB, 1140x1471
>>
>>560212137
#kek@kikes
>>
File: 1406090982943.jpg (778 KB, 1440x921) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406090982943.jpg
778 KB, 1440x921
Going to get on twitter and generate some jew tears. This is priceless.
>>
>>560213498

Nah, atleast jews are rich and muslims are poor sandniggers.
fucking hate poor people.
lets just hope they both kill eachother, everyone wins
>>
File: heetler.jpg (411 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heetler.jpg
411 KB, 1024x768
>>
https://twitter.com/Jewish_Shower
>>
File: hasbara.png (19 KB, 658x404) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hasbara.png
19 KB, 658x404
http://www.hasbara.com/v2pages/resources.html
http://pastebin/8bwdgJax
add .com after pastebin
>>
this guy has good content https://twitter.com/TGSNTtv
>>
>>560212839
>which encompasses that form of speech
Well actually no, fraid not. Free speech does _not_ encompass hate speech. It's explicitly excluded.
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (42 KB, 187x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oyvey.jpg
42 KB, 187x204
There is this one jew on twitter who will reply to you saying they are "tracking you" for "antisemitism". Jew try to censor anything they don't like.
>>
>>560212712
Can someone confirm?
>>
>>560212712

Can I get a translator in here to confirm this?
>>
I'm not taking sides or anything here, but let me just ask this...

If Hitler did nothing wrong when he commanded 6 million jews to be killed, what wrong is Israel doing by killing a few hundred muslims?
>>
>>560213498
Of course, the number one enemy is that fucking Jew Jesus. That fucker Jew boy faggot. Oh, or is it the Sandnigger, fuck I forget...
>>
>>560215145
>living in Canada
Lol
>>
>>560212990
>#teampalestine
>>
>>560215216
>one jew
Hmmm, there was this one christian I once knew who did that. Fuck, or was it a muslim? I always forget.
>>
Jews shilling for Israel on Facebook
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/israel-student-union-sets-war-room-sell-gaza-massacre-facebook
Biased Wikipedia editing in Israel raises concerns of political meddling
http://www.france24.com/en/20130617-biased-wikipedia-israel-political-meddling-arnie-draiman-monitor-ngo/

Israel backed by army of cyber-soldiers
http://web.archive.org/web/20081010175837/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,251-2289232,00.html

Israel invests millions in drive for elite 'cyber warriors'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/9648820/Israel-invests-millions-in-drive-for-elite-cyber-warriors.html

Hasbara spam alert
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/jan/09/israel-foreign-ministry-media

Israel recruits 'army of bloggers' to combat anti-Zionist Web sites
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-recruits-army-of-bloggers-to-combat-anti-zionist-web-sites-1.268393

The right's latest weapon: 'Zionist editing' on Wikipedia
http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/the-right-s-latest-weapon-zionist-editing-on-wikipedia-1.308667

Wikipedia Editing for Zionists
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/08/20/wikipedia-editing-for-zionists/?_r=0

Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-proisraeli-propaganda-8760142.html

Israel to pay students to defend it online
http://news.yahoo.com/israel-pay-students-defend-online-122456876.html

Israel plans to pay university students to defend it on social media sites
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israel-plans-to-pay-university-students-to-defend-it-on-social-media-sites/2013/08/14/ebf93416-04dc-11e3-bfc5-406b928603b2_story.html

Israel to pay students to defend it online
http://news.msn.com/world/israel-to-pay-students-to-defend-it-online
>>
>>560212137
>fuck all this nazi propaganda
>better let people know about it so it doesn't get attention
>>
File: genocide.png (488 KB, 655x1850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
genocide.png
488 KB, 655x1850
>>
File: israeli sluts.png (2 MB, 1267x1633) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
israeli sluts.png
2 MB, 1267x1633
how jews try to get losers to side with israel
>>
>>560215475
Nobody said Israel is doing wrong. In this particular conflict either muslims or jews die, it doesn't really matter where it leads to, in the end sandniggers or jews die, so the West wins.
>>
>>560215623
That's how it is in the USA you fucking idiot. You live in the damned country and you don't even know it's laws.
>>
File: jidftactics.jpg (217 KB, 1318x517) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jidftactics.jpg
217 KB, 1318x517
>>
File: jidftactics2.jpg (1 MB, 2182x1635) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jidftactics2.jpg
1 MB, 2182x1635
>>
I just send 500€ to Israel, stay strong brothers!
>>
so for those who are interested in learning the history of the conflict i will explain. its some reading but you will understand the conflict a lot better.

before israel was a zionist state it was called the british mandate of palestine, and before that it was canaan, home to the canaanite which were the ancestors to the palestinians until the jews established trading hubs in cannan.
i believe it was around 1917 the british government issued the balfour declaration to lord rothchild [[whom was blood to the banking dynasty & funded establishment of the league of nations; soon to be UN]] which stated the jews were to be granted the land of palestine in order there were no oppression to the native people. Through western forces, american and british troops sold hash and opium to the turkish soliders whom were the defenders of the palestinians from seeking refruge to bordering land, and slaughtered most of them until they retreated, allowing thousands of jews to illegally settle onto palestinian land.

>jews who think they are the canaanites

the modern jew is actually not semetic, if you notice jews are more white then anything else that is because the majority of people who claim they are jewish are ashkenazi jews, and i will explain what that is as well

the ashkenazi jew, are decendents of the khazarian nation which was a war lending nation in indo/eastern europe, that CONVERTED to judiasm, under the rule of Bulan, because their neighboring was forcing pressure on the khazarians that if they dont take a religious ally, they will be either attacked by christians, or muslims. so knowing their bordering nations were christian and muslim, the king decided to covert the people into a religion that would leave them from attack.
>>
File: 1365778220472.jpg (125 KB, 466x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365778220472.jpg
125 KB, 466x700
>>560213498
well multiculturalism was brought by the jews,so yeah fuck kikes
>>
>>560213479
Yes. And I think the rise of social media is doing a great job at bringing the question of Zionism into the public sphere once again. We should be doing more to encourage people to start talking about it. Instead of all these faggotyass roll threads and "which subreddit should we raid XD", how about we organize a mass twitter protest and inform the public about Jewish control of media and finance in the west and how they use these tools to keep us ignorant while bleed our countries dry in the name of Israel.
>>
>>560217358
You butthurt or what? Do you know all the laws of murrica huh, every single last fuckin one of them, huh. Well do you?! Didn't think so you fucking idiot. Ayy LMAO, actually, ROTFLMAO!
>>
File: immigration.jpg (1 MB, 2508x1504) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
immigration.jpg
1 MB, 2508x1504
>>560218747
exaclty.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA7Ymki71fM
>>
>>560219178
look at this.
>>
>>560219504
Well, that guy's a cunt
>>
>>
File: adl_comic.jpg (117 KB, 500x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
adl_comic.jpg
117 KB, 500x488
>>
>>560219504
>Anti-Semite Tracker exposes online antisemitism in Twitter 24/6

>antisemitism in Twitter 24/6

>24/6

Making room for the sabbath I see.
>>
Fact: the state of Israel is killing children
>>
>>560212990
#IStandWithPalestine
#DoYouStandWithPalestine
#GasTheKikesRaceWarNow
>>
File: 93330a.jpg (25 KB, 305x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
93330a.jpg
25 KB, 305x225
Best way to piss off a Jew? Offer to sell them "authentic" Auschwitz teeth, they go fucking ballistic about that one.
>>
>>560221635
na bro, money is in the t-shirt business
>>
>>560217114
But Isreal and the US are close allies and Isreal functions as Americas extended arm in the middle east to protect their oil industry down there.
>>
>>560222541
>But Isreal and the US are close allies and Isreal functions as Americas extended arm in the middle east to protect their oil industry down there

[[citation needed]]
>>
>>560222541
this
>>
if you really want jewish tears, and more than that, israeli tears, you should start a tag about the taken solider, and talk shit about him. i guarantee every jew will rage at least twice. #HamasPlzKilGoldin
>>
>>560212969
Islamists >>>>>>>>>> Jews

What do you expect?
>>
>>560222753
http://www.policyalmanac.org/world/archive/crs_israeli-us_relations.shtml

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%E2%80%93United_States_relations
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2uBhV8mU1o
you really wanna make a jew cry show them this video
>>
>>560220701
fact if Hamas had the capabilities they'd have been doing it a long time ago, get your head out of your ass

fact Hamas deliberately uses civilian bases as their rocket attacks, of course Israel will respond by striking those areas

#theybroughtitonthemselves
>>
>>560224267
Looks to me like they're trying to turn a religion into a race so they can hide behind erroneous accusations of racism any time their actions are criticized.

We implore and beseech our Jewish brethren to realize that the Zionists are not the saviors of the Jewish People and guarantors of their safety, but rather the instigators and original cause of Jewish suffering in the Holy Land and worldwide. The idea that Zionism and the State of “Israel” is the protector of Jews is probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People. Indeed, where else since 1945 have Jews been in such physical danger as in the Zionist state?!

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens. Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare." This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.
I'm a real Jew and I want Israel to go back to the 1967 borders and stop being so blatantly sinful. Zionists give the rest of us a bad reputation and it's been THEM we have to blame for our historic misfortune.

Zionism is racism. True Jews suffer for Zionist sins.
>>
>>560212240
in Arabic Sarsour means cockroach
>>
>>560212137
how can loving someone be misconstrued as a hate thread?
>>
>>560212176
i am offended by arial lowercase As. someone put an end to this abomination to gud design sensibilities before it is too late.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11 KB, 201x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (2).jpg
11 KB, 201x251
if hitler also offed muslims he would have been completely right. as it stands he was only half right.
>>
File: shit-pants.jpg (77 KB, 591x881) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shit-pants.jpg
77 KB, 591x881
> tfw you are not part of a resistance movement that kills kikes.
>>
>>560224136
Staged but funny nonetheless
>>
>>560224267
Just because the Hamas terrorists use civilian areas as a base to launch some piss poor rockets that do nothing doesn't mean that Israel has a reason to destroy a tightly-packed civilized area.
If a kid calls you a name, you don't murder everyone in his neighborhood by blowing it up.
>>
>>560212137
These tears are delicious.
>>
File: 1406418785879.jpg (60 KB, 371x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406418785879.jpg
60 KB, 371x267
>>560224267
Why wouldn't they use civilian bases?

Their children are raised in the muslim religion believing that the most honor you could ever get in life would be to die a martyr.

IE, getting killed by the Zionist pigs
>>
>>560219504
>24/6
oh god, hahaha....
>>
>>560212712
he-il facebook com wallanews
>>
>>560224625
Uh... Jews are a race... do you anthropology at all?
>>
>>560228241
exactly... its a really fucking sick set-up by Hamas. The more kids they get killed by Israel the more they can trumpet that Israel is a band of child killers and all that jazz. It's brilliant really.
>>
>>560229165
But they are.
>>
>>560229165
Maybe not kill children then. or is that asking too much?
>>
File: 1370800042970.jpg (125 KB, 901x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370800042970.jpg
125 KB, 901x694
>>560212712
>implying those jews aren't speaking the truth
I don't want to live in a world where hating muslims is frowned upon
>>
>>560229508
why not both?
>>
>>560229508
It's not frowned upon.

Everyone hates the muslims, but people need to stop taking all the information the jews are spoon-feeding you as truth.
>>
File: 1406006842064.jpg (33 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406006842064.jpg
33 KB, 625x626
>>560212137
>>
>>560229726
this right here!
Take a look through this:
http://pastebin/MSvkCCRy
add .com after pastebin HUGE amount of info on the jews.
>>
>>560229508
> I don't want to live in a world where hating muslims is frowned upon

> 9/11
> Draw Mohammad day
> suicide bombers
> extremists
> ISIS
>>
>>560213242
oh wow 2 accidental deaths brought on by muslim extremists

but let's all blaim the juden because that's the cool thing to do now.

Fuck you tinfoil shits that don't realize Muslims are the bigger threat
>>
>>560229362
Right, cause Israel should just sit on their hands while rockets continue to fly out from Gaza and more of their soldiers are kidnapped to be used as a trade piece.
>>
File: 1397189363330.jpg (105 KB, 779x424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397189363330.jpg
105 KB, 779x424
>>560231069
>muslims
>bigger threat?
Please.
Do muslims run the media?
Do muslims control our countries?
Do muslims control our banks?
>>
File: 1406418317394.jpg (48 KB, 652x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406418317394.jpg
48 KB, 652x468
>>560230430
I love you anon, I lost this link a while back.
>>
>>560214037
<10M Jews
1.5+ BILLION Muslims

that's 10,000,000
versus 1,500,000,000

which is the real threat? who should be able to defend themselves when the species is nearly fucking extinct, numbers wise?

If these were both alien species, who looks like the dick for using big numbers to intimidate a small country?

Keep applying more layers to those tinfoil helmets that grip around your skull though, it makes you more correct in your rash, ignorant findings.
>>
>>560231069
They're such a big threat, really?

You say that like they're raping Israel with their shitty little rockets and network of tunnels to take potshots at the IDF dipshits.
>>
>>560231346
They certainly spread by the sword. If you don't think they're the bigger threat, you should an-hero right this fucking second.
>>
>>560231406
No problem. Here is another one that is a bit older: http://pastebin/TzZC78cp
and here is one about the holohoax
http://pastebin/Uc1EkvGZ
also be sure to watch this
https://archive.org/details/AdolfHitlerTheGreatestStoryNeverToldFull6HoursDocumentary
>>
>>560231319
Dead children is worse than kidnapped soldiers.
>>
>>560231909
Just started watching that about an hour ago. Great shit, anon.
>>
Based William Pierce talks about the Jews http://vimeo.com/65506257
>>
>>560232007
God, I'm getting sick of repeating myself. There are dead fucking children because Hamas (who these dumbfucks voted in) use them as political martyrs. Israel isn't just going to sit on its hands while their people are threatened. Get that through your thick fucking skull or just go back to Stormfront.
>>
File: oy vey.jpg (14 KB, 183x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oy vey.jpg
14 KB, 183x232
SHUT IT DOWN!

Very, very bad goyim!
>>
>>560232334
Yet they still bomb the positions indiscriminately rather than send in ground forces to deal with the sites in a more precise manner.
>>
>>560219737
Anyone bashing marxism is a brainwashed americunt. TLDR though so may sound like a jackass
>>
>>560232334
Not from Stormfront, is it that hard to believe that regular people are sickened by dead children? So Hamas is using their deaths politically, they're shit. but you're still the one choosing to kill them. You want people to back you up, take the moral high ground an as difficult as it might be, don't fucking kill children.
>>
>>560232334
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israelgaza-conflict-the-myth-of-hamass-human-shield-9619810.html

IDF using human shields https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cafUGDZlZx8

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/20/us-palestinian-israel-children-idUSBRE95J0FR20130620

also
http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israel-uses-palestinians-human-shields-us-lawmakers-condemn-hamas

and Israel uses White Phosphorus and other chemical weapons but cries OY VEY when anyone else does it.

Israel’s use of white phosphorus confirmed
http://www.amnesty.org.au/news/comments/20118/P20/

Israel: White Phosphorus Use Evidence of War Crimes
http://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
>>
>>560219737
Do you even know what a Kibbutz is?

Look it up you ignorant fuckheads.

Jews will farm sunup til sundown to preserve their neighborhood community.

Yes, even the ones who wear those stupid hats and have the curly sideburn things. They farm if they live on a Kibbutz.

Maybe some Jews in power don't work, but have you seen the US Senate or Congress lately? Talk about people that don't do shit. but get to live off of everyone else.

Hypocritical shit all up in this thread.
>>
>>560233238
>2009

You want to be right so badly, its sad.
>>
>>560233305
you mean someone else's farm? "Why you broke the trees?"
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27883685
>>
>>560233043
Children always die in warzones, it is one of the biggest tools for propaganda. Throughout the conflict in Syria, western media would consistently point out the number of children killed by regime attacks but not those killed by the rebels. I dont really feel like tis is the part thats disgusting. What is disgusting is the indifference by the Israelis and how many openly support targeting civilians and children.
Does anyone have the picture of the IDF soldier bragging about sniping 11 civilians? Do you think he got in any trouble for doing so? Fuck no he didnt.
>>
>>560233043
So Hamas is the moral high ground? Lmfao.... top kek, mate... top kek
>>
File: 1380292422270.jpg (42 KB, 469x354) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380292422270.jpg
42 KB, 469x354
>>560233707
That doesn't mean they didn't use it. I will remember you said this next time some jew plays the holohoax card.
" >1940s
you want to be right so bad"
>>
>>560233707
Have you been in a coma for the past 4 years?
>>
>>560233929
NO. JEWS. OWN. THE. FARMS.

THEY WORK ON THE FARMS.

THEY LIVE ON THE FARMS.

AND THE ONLY THING THEY GET TO EAT IS WHAT THEY GREW THAT MONTH.

YOU IGNORANT. FUCKHEAD.

THERE IS NO GREATER SCAM OR SCHEME, THEY'RE BASICALLY MOTHERFUCKING AMISH, EXCEPT THEY GET TO USE MACHINES.

"No guize I promise Jews are teh evil; everyone online says so"
>>
>>560233940
that's true, but having propaganda about all the kids you've killed used against you is also part of war. Israelis want to be able do whatever shit they want and still be treated as decent human beings and unilaterally be considered the victims, fuck that shit.
>>560234397
No, you're both pieces of shit, but you got the bigger kill count.
>>
>>560234494
No use man. It's just a massive Stormfront brigade (hey, I like that I can use this as frequently getting tossed the JIDF thing)
>>
File: 1406728722419.jpg (26 KB, 480x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406728722419.jpg
26 KB, 480x266
>>560234494

You israeli shitheads always "argue" like this. You're all not winning new friends, you're winning new recruits to hamas.
>>
>>560234494
the farms have secret nukes and training facilities for IDF soldiers, you are a brainwashed moron like the rest of Israel.
>>
>>560234414
2009 + 4 = 2013

You people are so stupid, you can't even subtract.
>>
Hitler did nothing wrong!
Oy vey!
>>
>>560234824
>always argue like this

Someone hasn't googled Kibbutz because they're scared of the truth.

"Jews can't do work, they're evil. Jews can't do work, they have to leech off of others. OH GOD MY BRAIN HURTTTSSS"

I'm not fucking Israeli, you shittard. I've *been* there for business, and it wasn't even with a Jew, the guy was a Sheik.
>>
>>560215226
>>560215474
>>560212712
Quick check using google translator (I dont read jidysz in the slighest) shows it's completly different
>>
File: 1397323335065.jpg (239 KB, 700x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397323335065.jpg
239 KB, 700x800
>>560233043
>>560232334
>>560234494
>>560234698
>>
File: 1406415837576.jpg (28 KB, 638x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406415837576.jpg
28 KB, 638x638
>>560234858
Except that's addition, not subtraction.
>>
>>560235357
You're showing support for them, thats enough for me.

>shittard
>(you're) scared of the truth!
>OH GOD MY BRAIN HURTTTSSS

Im not even mad, you type EXACTLY like how I imaged you sound.
>>
File: 1406685053137.png (336 KB, 1023x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406685053137.png
336 KB, 1023x682
>>
File: bush bullshit.gif (36 KB, 250x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bush bullshit.gif
36 KB, 250x226
>>560213364

American? If not, I apologize, if so, this is to all Americans. You hate arabs because Jews and Bush actually did 9/11 as an excuse to invade innocent arab countries for the soul purpose of American economic gains, therefore arabs defend themselves and you think "muh soldiers" and "nuke islam" when in actuality they did nothing serious to the USA, not even 9/11 because that was an inside job. Jews on the other hand? Anything corrupt or considered evil in American culture can lead back in a money trail to Jewish pockets. Throughout history Jews have always been hated. Even the Romans excluded them to their own walled off part of Rome because of the corruption they were causing. They have committed nazi-esque atrocities in the middle-east, and have backstab their American backers ..well not really since their "American" backers are really the Jews who rule the USA and support all their bullshit.

Btw, not arab or muslim. and ignore typos, im drunk.
>>
File: 1406682878339.jpg (98 KB, 378x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406682878339.jpg
98 KB, 378x500
#hitlerwasright
#hitlerinacatnewholocaust
>>
File: 1405345646424.jpg (77 KB, 283x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405345646424.jpg
77 KB, 283x700
#jesusforrevenge
>>
File: 1405735213811.jpg (32 KB, 408x632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405735213811.jpg
32 KB, 408x632
>>560212137
>>
>>560212549
> your rights end where my feelings begin.
Liberal logic
>>
File: anudda_shoah.jpg (47 KB, 477x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anudda_shoah.jpg
47 KB, 477x640
>>560212137
OY
FUCKING
VEY
>>
>>560236345
pretty much
>>
>>560236267
>CRUCIFIED... TORTURED... BY MY OWN FELLOW MEN...
Really?! Jesus was a Roman? WTF man, WTF? I thought he was a Jew? Oh hang on, he was... Your comic strip is fail, try again.
>>
>>560235357
http://youtu.be/yjqN4dtbSOA?t=3m2s
>>
>>560236986
"Fellow men", not "fellow romans"

School is kool, idiot
>>
>>560236986
fellow men = fellow humans. lrn2readingcomprehension
>>
>>560237135
Congratulations, you're a fucking genius. That comic strip directly alleges Jesus was crucified and tortured by his "fellow men", i.e. his fellow Jews. But, Jesus was crucified and tortured by the Romans and _not_ his fellow Jews. Therefore comic strip, and you, are fail, idiot.
>>
>>560237650
Isn't semantics fun!?
>>
Have no fear my Jewish friends, once we eliminate Net Neutrality, we will once again control the flow of information. Services like Twitter that refuse to censor whatever we decide is hate speech will find their bandwidth reduced to a trickle. We will be able to shout out their message with superior net access. The return of our control over communications is near. You must support the end of Net Neutrality! Be sure to do it in the name of "Free markets", "Freedom from government regulation" or "Freedom of innovation" so the masses will support us and won't understand that they are destroying their own freedoms.
>>
>>560237650
>congratulations, you're a genius

Wow, thanks bro wish I hadn't been mean in the last pa-

>and you, are fail, idiot.

alright, now I would have called you shit for brains and gone into detail why I was, in fact, right but this is literally the dumbest argument I've had in a long time, so fuck it. Keep on being insulted by strangers, dude.
>>
>>560237650
>not taking into account the fact that the Jews decided to sacrifice Jesus instead of that murderer when Pilatus gave them the choice
>>
>>560218874
>>
>>560214197
I lol'd
>>
>>560237920
Yeah, satire is fun and all. But I really doubt the Jews support the end of net neutrality. The Jews came here to avoid Nazism. Yeah, they were successful - you can whine about that all you want.
>>
>>560212176

Damsko is full of Jews.
>>
>>560235394
Google Translate is garbage though, highly inaccurate, and doesn't take into account misspelling, informal language, and slang.
>>
>>560224625
Thanks anon I thought I was the only one
>>
File: FJHNG.png (60 KB, 301x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FJHNG.png
60 KB, 301x279
Great job in discrediting any serious opposition to what the Jews are doing, kids. You know, the Jews definitely hate it when you post tweets that make the other site look like uneducated assholes
>>
>>560240436
No matter how many times I read this, it still makes no sense.
>>
This thread was interesting before it did what /b/ threads about Jews/Israel do (Turn to anti-Semitic rants). I have no ingrained hatred for Jews. However, is there any reason, ANY reason whatsoever for Twitter to stifle free speech? Just because somebody is saying something unpopular doesn't mean it shouldn't be said.

I'll leave with a quote from a cool Jew:
If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all.
-Noam Chomsky
>>
>>560226882
Poor analogy

The kid is throwing rocks at you from the swingset and you throw a rock back at him that follows where he goes, and he ends up running to the sandbox where there's other kids
>>
lol Ben Howe ?@BenHowe Jul 27

98.7% of people I see using #HitlerWasRight & #HitlerDidNothingWrong are people appalled that the hashtags exist.
>>
>>560237650
you are this retarded

kill yourself immediately
>>
>>560241405
bingo
>>
>>560241317
You used the term anti-semetic, which means nothing of power to me or people in this world.
we no longer give a flying fuck at the whimpering crying bleeting and over-use of this term.
I can only deduce you're a jew.
>>
>>560212137
Everyone wants the Jews gone. The thing is, they are useful to distract the muslims. That's why they get so much American taxes, they are a huge target of hatred for the world.
>>
>>560235816
Addition is just reverse subtraction
>>
>>560241742
Or even worse, just throwing rocks from the sandbox in the first place and hiding behind the other kids
>>
File: 1392594749776.jpg (49 KB, 450x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392594749776.jpg
49 KB, 450x571
>free speech
>liberalism
>nationalism
those are huge threats against the jewish agenda
>>
What the Jews are doing to the palestinians is disgusting but this undermines the anti israeli protesters cause. This is the Jews biggest ammo cuz they always bring it up when people complain about what they are doing to the palestinians.
>>
>>560241849
You can assume anything you want. Doesn't mean you're right. I am circumsized, but you can blame Kellogg for that. That's about where my Jewness ends.

Look. I think Israel is pretty fucked up. Doesn't mean that the average Jewish person deserves to be treated like shit.

At the same time, as I was arguing earlier, it doesn't matter what is said. Anybody who argues that Twitter should censor peoples' comments, Jewish or not, is trying to set back our right to free expression.

The anti-Semitic attacks are annoying fluff to this otherwise interesting thread, but they too deserve to be here....
>>
The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns and close yourself off from the world.

The eyes of love instead, see us all as one

It's just a ride
>>
>>560241964
Godammit, I laughed so hard.
>>
>>560212137
as a german i can only agree
hitler was right
those fucking jews are having their own personal genocide just like hitler did back in the day. i don't really see how it makes them any better than him? rather worse, since they should know better as "victims"
>>
>>560241964
Not reverse, inverse. Every act of addition is an act of subtraction as well. "Reverse" implies they aren't the same basic action in the first place...
>>
Beliefs are nice, cherish them.

But don't share them like they are the truth
>>
Glorious Jewish Master Race - 1
Dirty Console Gaming Palestinians - 0
>>
>>560215216
Sounds like he needs to be visited by a navy seal
>>
>>560241038
If you really care about what they're doing in Gaza you want people to side with your issue, and they will obviously have trouble sympathizing with you if you invoke a genocidal fascist dictator who's perhaps the most despised person in the western world.
Even /pol/tards realize this and keep the antisemitism out of every anti Israel comment because they're not edgy 15 year olds with OMG HITLER IS COOL XDDD AND THE HOLOCAUST WAS GOOD, MORE LIKE THE LOLOCAUST AMIRITE XDDDDDD as a flag
>>
>>560243101
What on earth? I don't know your point tbh.
Do you expect /b/ to be all hippy about jews?
Or anyone or anything?
Wrong place dude
>>560247206
If you're referring to the Hitler thing on twatter, it's interesting on a social experiment scale to see how hive mind the responses might be.
Other than that, I don't give a fuck
>>
>>560230430
>http://pastebin/MSvkCCRy

Says "this paste has been removed"

Fucking speedy jews.
>>
>>560231792
get out filthy jidf
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 59
Thread DB ID: 7697



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.