[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /b/ fat fag here. 5"7 and 180 pounds. Want to lose weight

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 29

File: fat-burners-bible-1707-de.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
fat-burners-bible-1707-de.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
Sup /b/ fat fag here. 5"7 and 180 pounds. Want to lose weight but im a hungry motherfucker. I can lose like 6 or 7 pounds, but then I gain it back fucking quick. I can't run for shit either. I run down the block and im out of breath. Shit is embrassing. Im trying to lose weight now by counting calories but I just ordered a pepperoni Pizza. Help me /b/rothers, you're my only hope.
>>
>>559885780
>>>/fit/
>>
>>559885780
cut off an arm
>>
>>559885780
Sleeve gastrectomy.
/thread
>>
>>559885780

Get into a sport faggot.

Or eat salad like a crazy motherfucker.
>>
>>559885780
u made me laugh lol
ever tried amphetamine, just remember to drink water and eat atleast once per day and u should be cool
>>
Also, I would go to /f/it, but they'd just tell me to start doing cross fit.
>>
>>559885780
>>>/fit/
>>
bulemia dude
worked out well for me
üprotip : everything bad happens to you because youre fat
>>
>>559885780
speed walking + 1500kcal/d
you are welcome
>>
>>559885780
Obviously not serious about it
>>
>>559885780
5'8" 175. Can lose weight easily, only need to eat twice a day. Can walk and run all day long, no problem, just choose not to.

Laziness is the end of me, but if I can do it, you can do it too bro.
>>
its your fault you are a fatass OP. Don't try to reason it as if its get your nature fag.
>>
>>559885937
this guy
how about stop eating that much? you are supposed to be hungry
>>
>>559885940
u gotta rly wanna not be fat. that's all it comes down to. the fact u ordered a pizza proves that u rly don't care about being fat. it's all mental
>>
>>559885780
Learn how to eat properly, period.
>>
>>559885780
Stop being such a fucking faggot and have some self respect. Only one you are fooling yourself when you ordered that pizza.

now let that be the last trash food you are going to eat and then start to eat 3 meals a day with fruit between. Minimize your time sitting down and try to atleast walk to work/school.
Best advice i can give you
>>
>>559885940
It's true they say eat 1500 calories a day, run, and lift weights its truly the best way...but you lazy bastard i suggest these two>>559885937
>>559885926
hell if you are feeling frisky this isnt a bad idea either>>559885893
>>
>>559885937
Im glad I could make you chuckle. A fat fag has to have a sense of humor, otherwise we'd never get laid. Anyways, I have never heard of amphetamine, explain?
>>
>>559885780
5'8 194lbs here.
just dropped from 215 in 2 weeks. All you have to do is smoothies man, im hungry alot but that shit helps. you get full off nutrients instead of the amount. I know i just gotta start working out, but i cant be fucked to do so. oh well, maybe if i finish drinking before noon ill start.
>>
Do low carb and eat your Pizza just not the crust.
>>
>>559885780

Run as far as you can, rest, then do it again, repeat as many times a day as you can.

That's what I did anyways. Weight comes off quick, and a block turns into a mile before you know it.

Losing weight is hard as fuck, but it can be done, you just have to work. There are no shortcuts that work, that's why so many Americans are fat fucks, we are lazy as hell.
>>
>>559885780
dont eat pizza. no bread. no fat. avoid soda, just drink water. alcohol only once at week (u can get drunk as fuck, but just 1 day per week).
start running, 1 mile first, then try to do 2 miles in 15 mins or less. if u reach that point, try to run 3 miles in less than 20 mins.
before everymeal, try to eat some fruits, so satisfy ur hunger with less calories.
also, u dont want to lose weight, u just want to complain and act like a little bitch, that s why u r eating pizza.
>>
>>559886336
Energy In, Energy Out, you dense fucker. Stop trying to throw in a pill or two and work out.
>>
>>559886436
You are most likely dying of cancer. This is no healthy weight loss
>>
>>559886480
Agree with everything but the no bread, carbs are energy, ogres are onions end of story
>>
best way to lose weight is to hit the gym hard and eat at a calorie defecit
>>
actually.
Clenbuterol, albuterol
Ephedra caffeine aspirin stack

At your lvl even steroids aren't going to help you.
>>
>>559886436
What kind of smoothies? Im allergic to bananas and apples.
>>
File: 1383311438652.jpg (272KB, 896x1062px) Image search: [Google]
1383311438652.jpg
272KB, 896x1062px
>>559885780
here you go you lazy fuck
>>
>>559886679
its actually alot of water weight, ive been sweating and shitting alot more then usual. getting rid of toxins and such. But im eating about 1200 calories a day..down from 8000 or so.
>>
File: 1385931301456.jpg (45KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
1385931301456.jpg
45KB, 600x430px
>>559885780
Check out high intensity training, its all the hotness and top tier athletes use it now.

However, you may simply be a non-responder and genetically predisposed to carrying fat. I think BBC did a doc on it, about all I know but I do a 20 minute intense - for me - workout every second day and see good results without much effort or time invested.
>>
>>559885780
>I can't run for shit either. I run down the block and im out of breath

Step1:
Briskly walk for 10 minutes then jog for 20 minutes twice a week for three weeks.

Step2:
If you haven't injured yourself, jog for 30 minutes three times a week for the rest of your life.

Be sure to stretch out your legs after you jog. And ice your knees for 15 minutes if they get sore.

And it won't matter if you are fat because you'll cardiovascular system will be healthy.
>>
cut off all junk food, only eat salads and shit thats high in protein and stick with that diet after that start running just run for at least 20 min a day keep doing that every day and in about 3 months you should at least see some results
>>
>>559885780
Eat starch and protein and stuff your face with veggies and fruits

You'll lose weight.
Literall have this be your diet
>Potato, wheat, bread, rice, etc.
>Meat, meat, meat, energy bar, fish, beans
>Fruit drinks, v8, carrots, celery, apples, bananas, tons of veggies

You'll be fucking set straight in a month anon.
That's the natural human diet btw.
More starch than protein though. Be sure.
And more veggies than fruits.
>>
>>559886723
pineapple mango, with spinach and kale and stuff. they are actually really filling. i like to throw in raspberries and stuff too. fuckin delish bro
>>
>>559886895
high intensity interval training*
>>
>replace ALL of your drinks with water'
>eat a lot of vegetables and organic meat
>stay away from processed food
>walk for an hour or two a day

in 2 months, you'll feel like a different person
>>
>>559886805
The side effect.... is death?
>>
if you ate 1500 calories worth of pizza, you would be fine.

Just don't tempt yourself with that garbage. Or maybe order marinara pizza with no cheese.

You have to get used to eating certain foods. Do it gradually. Eventually the healthy foods that you eat will start feeling satisfying and tasting good. Also, healthy food = / = not tasty. Look to food recipes that use spices as it's main way to bring flavor to food.
>>
>>559886051
wunderschön albert :*
>>
>>559885780
>5'7'' 180 lbs
>fat
holy fuck you are a manlet...
>>
>>559886878
I admire your will but this too fast to be healthy. You better slow this down.
>>
>>559886962
I thought bread and rice were bad for you? Or am I just dumb?
>>
File: nick jachelson.jpg (78KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
nick jachelson.jpg
78KB, 400x271px
>>559885780
>/b/
>only help
lol'd
>>
>>559885780
Hello /b/rother, 5'8" 180 here. Same problem. I've gone all the way down to 137 pounds and had abs and looked great then stopped working out and gained it all back. It takes tons of discipline to keep weight off.
>>
>>559887465
No they are good, because they are energy, not dumb just American, and if not American yeah you just dumb
>>
>>559887202
I haven't eaten anything really all day, I woke up pretty late.
>>
>>559887428
I'm that height. What kind of build would look good on that kind of height?
>>
>>559885780
I've struggled with my weight a lot in my life due to depression so I'll share my ideal solution. Don't make this a project, because chances are you'll lose motivation. Counting calories is a terrible and unsustainable way to try losing weight because it's a short term solution and a shitty way to spend you're time. You need to change small things about you're life, you should plan this out on paper and commit to them. The journey of getting to your ideal physique should take no shorter than 4 months because the goal is to change your habits - and that's incredibly difficult to do. I didn't change my diet at first because diet isn't the primary problem - the way you eat is extremely important. I'm probe to binge eating and over stuffing myself. Every meal I made it a habit to set things up an just sit there for a minute, thinking of other things. I stopped stuffing myself by taking a 10-20 second break between bites and most importantly, stopping when you're no longer hungry (not uncomfortably stuffed).
>>
>>559885780
im 6"0 200 lbs and have no fat so you should be fine.
>>
>>559885780

>pepperoni pizza
>no cheese

i think cp is your last chance
>>
>>559887428
Yes OP is manlet. I can't do anything about my height. But hopefully I can change my weight. Most people think I'm 5"9 anyways. Which is still manlet. But thats top manlet.
>>
>>559887646
You are trully gifted in finding excuses. Would you do us the favor of seeing things as they trully are ? You are a fat fuck with no fucking discipline. Either you stop this demusionnal shit or you be an hero
>>
>>559885780
OP, you think you're fat?

I'm 32, 6'5", weigh 315.

i'd walk but i live in phoenix.
>>
>>559887689
Eminem is estimated at around 5"7. He's got a cool build. I think that would be a good build for our height.
>>
Anons are right. Just threw out my fucking Pizza. OP is a fat manlet fag and must change. Most people sugar coat shit for me and tell me I look average when in reality they're lying. You guys tell the truth. Thanks /b/ros
>>
Find healthy food that you enjoy. Or find zero calorie snacks that you can munch on constantly to avoid getting hungry. Another trick is when youre not busy fimd something to do that wont allow you to snack. Running fucking sucks and its hard on your joints, for a more balanced workout you should look into swimming or something of the sort. Fat floats so if you're a little chunky you'll have an easy time getting started, just do endurance for maximum yield. I went from being a lanky fucker to having a body I enjoy looking at in the mirror by doing fucktons of breaststroke and literally nothing else. Like 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Taking Wednesday and Saturday off. Took me a mere 6 months to get noticeably ripped. You'll see results after two weeks or so. Good luck man, its hard to do but you can do it.
>>
I559888615
Zero calorie snacks seem like a good idea. I don't know how to swim though, nor do I have a pool. Maybe bike riding?
>>
>>559887780
You need to make this a habit before you can focus on content. Healthy habits are significantly more important than anything your putting into your body. Things like timing are unimportant to me, but you shouldn't be abstaining from food for long durations because you'll end up gorging yourself. Meal timing is unimportant, snack throughout the day to abstain from hunger (this is important and you need to consider content... More on that in a bit)
After you've changed some of those habits you should look at your activity levels and see how you can increase them, just walking and extra 30 minutes a day will yield noticeable results when first starting out. So try to be more active in your daily life. If you have the will to start exercising and think you can actually sustain that motivation, then go for it, chances are it'll wane quickly.

Content isn't that important in terms of weight loss. You want to stay away from energy dense foods with low nutrient content. Snacking should basically be any Fruits or vegetables - that's it. Don't buy bullshit dirt products.
>>
>>559887461
yeah i know, im hovering at 194 right now, and am happy with how i look, lost my face/neck fat, lost quite a bit of my gut so i dont look to bad without a shirt on.
Now i just gotta work on the abs, i got the arms and legs from construction, now its just the gut i need to fix.
>>
OP,
You can eat, just don't eat shit.

Calories are energy, you need it to live. Say you eat 700 calories, and work off 700 at the gym, you will have 0 energy. Not all calories are bad, but in order to lose weight, you need to burn more than you intake.

What I am saying is, you can still eat, just don't eat shitty foods, if you're hungry, grab a celery stick instead of ice cream/cookies, or grab water instead of juice/pop
>>
File: 3.jpg (54KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
54KB, 894x894px
>>559885780
So fucking what if you run down the block and you're out of your breath. The moment you think you need to stop is the moment you just started. You are the one giving orders to your body. If you stop, whatever, just breath it out and run again. And again. Read about jogging, how to do it properly, don't run on the concrete or any really hard surface or you fuck up your legs. Run on dirt, grass and generally in nature if you can. Breathe in with nose, especially when it's colder outside, but if you can't at the beginning, that's okay, however your lungs will hurt a bit afterwards (do not worry, they will heal). Remember to stretch for five minutes before you run, and you need a few minutes of walking and stretching after running. Remember to drink a lot of water and don't worry if you sweat too much, that's normal.

If you really need help, find arginine (in pure form as a powder) and take 5 mg 30 minutes before running.

When I began to run, I couldn't run for shit, but I did 20 mins anyways just because of willpower. I told myself I cannot stop, that I have to go on. The next day I was able to do only 10 minutes, then I stopped, I took another 5 and then another 5. Nowadays I am jogging 40 mins daily.

If you'll have phlegm after a first few runs, or feel metallic taste or blood in your mouth, that's normal.
>>
>>559889318
Do you have too much skin now ?
>>
>>559886805
you could do this crazy bullshit, or just eat less and exercise more.
>>
>>559885780
You need to stop worrying about what others think about you. You'll never succeed like that. And if it bothers you that much, buy a bicycle and go for long bike rides at a decent pace. You will lose tons of weight like that.
>>
>>559885780
>>>/fit/thread/17018018

all the info you need
>>
>>559889534
oddly enough, i actually dont. My skins pretty effin elastic so it literally bounced right back. so thats a huge bonus.
for some back story, i was 5'3 and 90lbs in grade 8, 5'4 and 110 in gr 10. and now im 22 and i doubled that weight. mainly due to alcohol and sedentary as fuck lifestyle(thanks surgeries).
My face isnt fuck ugly, so i got that goin for me
>>
>>559889496
Love the movie fight club. I kind of just pictured Tyler Durden saying that. There's a track by my house maybe I'll check it out later tonight.
>>
>>559888224
so what? Just lean? That's basically just cardio lol maybe light weights? But I wanna be strong FUCK
>>
>>559885780
Start by getting used to walking outside, every other day perhaps
>>
>>559890078
No thread comes up.
>>
>>559889534
That's the problem older and morbidly obese people get (morbidly meaning that you are literally round), young peoples skin reverts back because the cells are still in their prime.
>>
File: china.jpg (14KB, 760x600px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
14KB, 760x600px
eat appres?
>>
>>559890139
You are young enougv to have elastic skin

>>559890223
Try doing swimming first. You do not want to fuck your joints
>>
Just a health question here. I know grilled chicken is supposed to be good for you. How bad are chicken tenders for you in comparison?
>>
>>559890472
It is more thanks to extracellular matrice. But yeah being young is what it takes
>>
Anyone have that fit image showing the kingly diet?
>>
File: mistyt.jpg (2MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
mistyt.jpg
2MB, 4000x2667px
>>559890648
hirarious!
>>
>>559890720
Can't swim, don't have a pool to learn either.
>>
File: fucking DI's.jpg (33KB, 780x357px) Image search: [Google]
fucking DI's.jpg
33KB, 780x357px
>>559890720
yeah thats what it is.

also op.
EAT YOUR VEGETABLES!
pic semi-related
>>
>>559890936
Fan of Doctor Who?
>>
>>559890815
The breading isn't good, but it depends on whether its baked or deep fried

If you absolutely must have chicken strips, bake them
>>
>>559885780
>>559877447

check out some of these meals

3000 - 4000 calories in ONE SITTING

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-xtreme-eating-awards-french-toast-burgers-ribs-20140730-story.html
>>
>>559886076

/thread
>>
>>559891189
It's baked I believe. Looking for shit to eat in my fridge.
>>
>>559890959
who the fuck can't swim nowadays

we literally learn this in school
>>
>>559891501
You should be fine to snack, just don't go overboard. Back when my eating was really bad I would have 10+ strips at a time. Go for like 4 or 5 at the most
>>
>>559891587
>learn in school

what? sorry, i live in ameripoor, never heard of such a thing
>>
>>559891653
Holy shit 10 isn't human. But hey, if there was hope for you. There is hope for me.
>>
File: 1397434295699[1].jpg (307KB, 960x853px) Image search: [Google]
1397434295699[1].jpg
307KB, 960x853px
here, OP
>>
>>559885780
6"3 150lbs reporting in

The easiest way to lose weight quickly is to stop eating junk food and do squats.
Don't get all excited and do 150 squats the first day because then you'll wake up the next day with immobile legs and will have to resort to crawling to get anywhere.

Squatting works out the biggest, bulkiest pair of muscles in your entire body. It's essentially the easiest way to burn through calories and it doesn't take time to exercise.

You seem like you aren't in horrible shape, so I'd suggest you do something like 3x30 squats with 10 minute breaks between reps. Increase the total by 1 each day and don't skip any days, unless your feet are absolutely killing you, in which case you need to do more reps with less squats each and take longer breaks.
>>
>>559885780
Lift.
>I can eat a fucking cake and a pint of ice cream postworkout and lose weight still haha
>>
>>559892158
dude i used to eat a box of perogies for lunch, wash it down with a beer, have a double whopper with large fries for a mid day snack, then have steak with baked potato covered in sour cream and bacon atleast once a week.
Usually drink 6-8 bear a day too. if theres hope for me, you got more than a chance motherfucker.
>>
Get some good speed at silk road. It will kill the hunger and give you energy to run, cycle or even fucking swim without water. Do this for a bunch of days at a time (there's no sleeping on speed so you got 2x time to exercise).

Before you ask, speed is cheap and it's basically amphetamine. You can eat it or snort it. In your case I recommend to eat half a gram and chase it with a line as long as yourlittle finger and 2mm thick. That should keep yu awake for the next 10 hours. When you start feeling bad, repeat.

A week on speed and you won't recognise yourself in the mirror.

You are welcome, chubby.
>>
>>559885780
start smoking weed and dont munch hard when you are high. you have no desire to eat a ton when you are sober, and you cant even help it. when I didnt smoke weed I would eat like 4000 cal a day and now I swear I eat like 1300 lol
>>
You need a specific reason. I went from 185 to about 151 in 28 days. I basically just had the mantra " i will not go back to my final year fat".

I got sick of thinking that people were laughing at me whenever i heard laughs. I hated that i couldn't wear a t-shirt without feeling self conscious. I went apeshit, overheard my parents wondering if it was for a girl. Even said how shocked they were. I actually quit smoking for it too.

Crackers are a good snack, i also made sure to have one banana, orange and an apple a day.
I remember one day I actually used the cross-trainer for all of the pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Reason why i did it in 28 days was because it was all i had to do it in. Procrastinated for June and July and then realized i was gonna go back to yet another year of being fat.

Fuck telling yourself that you wanna be able to go to the beach and feel confident, yeah it is a great feeling but you need a sense of urgency.

Book yourself some event that requires you to be shirtless, etc,. You want even more motivation then make sure it has a fee. Then just go fucking balls to the wall.

>Faster your heart is beating, faster your fat is melting.
>>
>>559892360
I could totally follow this. I've got a big ass bag of rice in my cabinet too. ( I won't eat it all in one sitting, I promise).
>>
>>559886051
You're still fat
>>
>>559892879
>185
>fat
pick one you skinny fucker.
>>
>>559893170
Well it probably depends on his height. If he's over 6'0 he's fine but if he's under 5'10" then it's overweight
>>
>>559886051
enjoy being prone to flu, throat cancer and ruined teeth

also you're still fat you fuck
>>
>>559892879
Almost in the same situation. Around 30 days and I'll be in my final year of College.
>>
I've been losing weight all summer.
Went from 6'6" 200lb to 175lb in maybe 2 months, I know 200 is fine for my height, but I can't help it, it I've just been losing weight.

I just sleep until 2pm everyday, eat a small lunch, go to the gym, play a little basketball and lift weights, eat dinner, and maybe an apple afterwards if I'm still hungry.

Oh, and only drink water, that will do wonders alone.
>>
>>559892862
>OP wants to lose weight
>'Start smoking weed!'

Yeah, no.
>>
Sign up for a half marathon. You can find a doable 16 week training plan here: http://www.bupa.co.uk/running/training/training-programmes/beginner-half-marathon/
Start a JustGiving page; email your friends and family asking for donations. You won't lose motivation if it's your reputation on the line, and running is addictive once you get started.
>>
>>559893303
im 5"8, but ive got a 44" chest, 24" thighs and 17" biceps and im 194. I got a bit of a gut but thats the only fat, and even then, its only when im sitting.
>>
>>559893926
Sorry, 12 week training plan.
>>
whatever you do OP, don't listen to the cunts telling you to take any kind of amphetamine. For one if you take that shit for a week you'll more than likely become addicted and once you crash you won't workout and gain all that weight back. If you want a pill or something to help curb your eating I'd recommend caffeine pills or ephedrine.
>>
>>559885780
a) eat under 2000kcal a day
b) exercise
c) keto diet
pick all or one of them, make sure you keep your losses at around 1kg a week or you kill yourself with the poison your body stored in the fat
>>
>>559886291
thats not exactly true
they say eat 500 less calories than what you expend , it is however true that an average grown man expends 2000 calories a day so 1500 is fine WITHOUT sport if you want to lose weight
>>
>>559893521
you probably havent been on a week weed binge.
>>
>>559893521
Truthfully, you end up forgetting to eat.
>>
>>559894849
probably because he's not a drain on society.
>>
>lose 6 or 7 pounds
>gain it back quick

It's like you don't even understand why you're fat. You could eat that whole pizza and it still wouldn't be to blame.

What you need is constant exercise.
I get the feeling you're like every other fatty that "tries" to lose weight by busting his ass and exercising to the point where you're about to drop for a month, then loses steam when you notice a slight difference. You then "reward" your hard work by pigging out like the big fat fatty that you are.

And you can't run because your body isn't used to cardio. It'll get easier the more you do it, but running alone is such a pain in the ass as far as weight loss methods go. Crank out a ton of sit-ups/crunches/leg lifts/push-ups/squats/things like that every morning when you wake up.
If you wake up too sore to do what you did the day before, take a day off and cut down on the reps the next day.

It's not about pushing your body to its limit every single day. Unless you eat nothing but pizza and drink nothing but soda every day, losing weight should not be a problem at all.
>>
>>559894726
A grown man needs 2800 just to live another day. 2k is for women to keep breathing. Get your facts straight
>>
>>559895000
yeah... op don't listen to this tardo . this is how people get fucking fat

look up a TDEE calculator:http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html
>>
>>559895000
>>559895445

TRIPS DON'T LIE
>>
>>559895000
depends on your definition
200cm , 80kilos , little to no movement is around 2000-2500 depending on sources
still my point was 1500 is waaay to low to stay healthy
>>
>>559893170
I was 5'8 at the time i think. Trust me i was not a skinny fucker. Fattest lad in my year
>>
>>559894991
Well, im not gonna lie. You've got me pinned. You're right /b/ro.
>>
>>559895582
>>559895000
Also thats not to live another day
you can go 2-3 or more without eating at all
thats to maintain your weight
>>
>>559895445
This and genetics do waver, not to the point where you're a fat sack of lardy shit because of them. but 2200 + or - 500 cals resting BMR is fairly normal.
Its what works for you, you large specimen.
>>559885780
If you gave a shit you would have looked at the pizza and threw it away from being disgusted with yourself, or give it to someone else. YOU FAT FUCK.
>>
>>559895000
I went 3 days while only eating crackers and here I am

Probably had 500 calories for all 3 days
>>
>>559894969
OP needs to become less lazy and prone to bouts of binge eating.
'Start smoking weed bro!'
And yes, I have been on a number of week-long weed binges (before I grew up)...
>>
>>559895706
shit son, you got some weird body shape then. cause im bigger than you but i get guessed at 160-180.
>>
>>559890321
then lift some heavy as fucking free weights man. or you could go the alternate route and start doing strongman shit; keg lifts, pushing that fucking cart with plates on it (that one is hell), tire flips, etc. all that shit gets you strong as fuck.
>>
>>559896240
>(before I grew up)

Much maturity, wow
>>
I started out back in February at 205 lbs and I'm the same height.

First off: You need to exercise some, or you'll only be able to eat next to nothing to lose meaningful weight and that's impossible to maintain when you're a fatty. Try going with couch to 5k. That's what I did, and even at my level of fatassness it was easy to get through.

Obviously, mind your calories. There's various calculators you can go with, but use those and keep track of what you eat. When you reach your cap for the day, that's it. No more food, no exceptions.

You're gonna need willpower, especially at first. After the first month, it's pretty easy to keep it going. Once you've lost some weight, and you see tangible change in your mirror, that motivates you to keep going. The hardest part is taking the first step and sticking to it.

Drink lots of water. If you start getting hungry, drink more water, or have some coffee or tea. Don't load the latter with sugar or milk or some shit, go straight on it.

I started at 205 lbs in February, and now I'm 165 lbs going into August. I still need to lose 20 more pounds, but I'm in by far the best shape of my life, and my only regret is not doing this shit sooner. You just have to have a reason to do it (And don't make it a woman, do it for you), and the willpower to not stray.

You can make it, but you have to want it and you have to work for it, but it's not that hard if you can make it past the first month. Good luck, /b/ro.
>>
>>559896165
What kind of crackers? How do you feel physically? That sounds kind of dangerous man.
>>
>>559890447
>>>/fit/17018018
Not the anon who was originally posting the link, but this is how you make those links.
>>
>>559896112
I did in fact throw it out. Scroll up, I stated that earlier.
>>
>>559886336
Implying your fat ass has gotten laid
>>
>>559896470
Saltines. I had water too.

I mean it wasn't the optimal diet, I felt like shit after. And I bloated a bit, but I shrunk down.

I'm just saying that >>559895000 is full of shit and knows jack shit about biology
>>
File: 4.jpg (144KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
144KB, 341x512px
>>559890223
There is no maybe. You either do it or you don't.

Your body will scream to eat, but you have to eat just enough to still feel a little hungry. Eat only twice per day, and stop eating that garbage. You'll feel like shit for the first few days, maybe even have diarrhea, but soon you will develop a taste to sense junk in your mouth. That pizza? It will taste bad just after two weeks of running and eating healthier. And if you decide to eat it, you'll feel bad, both on stomach and mentally.

So what are you waiting for?
>>
Shit, adderall helps me with that
>>
>>559886336
don't do drugs, fig. it'll make you comfortable about being fat.
>>
File: IpUfGgN.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
IpUfGgN.gif
3MB, 300x169px
You need to maintain a healthy diet, or just don't eat like a fat fuck normally does, fuck that fast food shit. Only drink water, only eat vegetables and fruits, and exercise. You'll lose weight in no time.
>>
You're fucked 4 life if you can't discipline how you eat.

Exercise is important, yes, but it won't do fuck all if you sit and binge 2000 calories. Look at it this way. You could jog 2 miles, then sit and eat a snickers bar, and you just put back all the calories you burned.

You must control how you eat. I know, it fucking sucks. Been there. Break my ass starving myself for two weeks just to lose 6 pounds, and in just a couple of binge fests, all that hard dieting for nothing.

Shit sucks when you have a huge appetite. My appetite gnaws at me constantly. It's like being a heroin addict. Drugs can kill ya, and eating shit can put you in an early grave.
>>
>>559896462
Make it through the first month. OP is inspired. I will become /f/it.
>>
>>559885780
180 isn't fat, dipshit.
>>
>>559886805
I'll just do the training routine without all that stupid bs
>>
File: 1381013590432.gif (545KB, 256x199px) Image search: [Google]
1381013590432.gif
545KB, 256x199px
>>559897082
THIS
I'm never satisfied with food that I get, no matter how filling. I ate a whole 9 piece KFC meal once and was still so hungry afterward that I ate the entire box of fries too.
>>
>>559896621
Getting laid is not nearly as hard as losing weight /b/ro. I believe that you will get laid one day too anon. Have faith .
>>
>>559886336
Never heard of amphetamine? You live in Africa or some shit?
It gives you energy to work out and you'll barely have an appetite all day. Super fast metabolism.

I'm 5'8" 155lb occasional gym and when I take these I can see my ribs the next day after taking them.
source: personal experience
>>
The best way to lose weight is to not eat.
Whenever you're hungry; drink water, and after 3-4 days your body will have metabolized all of your excess fat and you will be fit. Only undisciplined swine are fat.
>>
>>559897603
thats fuckin unhealthy you stupid nigger
>>
>>559897462
that's because you didn't give your stomach time to shrink. try drinking lots of water
>>
>>559897357
For 5"7 it's decently overweight.
>>
>>559897660
untrue.
surgery bro. Had 2 surgeries in 8 months, appendix and knee. Shit fucks you up. You get cooped up and go stir crazy, then you eat cause you're bored, and you get depressed cause you got fat, so you eat to comfort yourself and then you drink alot because drinking.
trust me, its a vicious cycle.
>>
>>559895894
Not even trying to be a dick lol. It just took me a while to realize that I was doing the same thing myself and I thought being harsh about it might make you take it more seriously.
Don't take my advice as perfect because I'm actually on the opposite end of the spectrum. Skinnyfag who busted his ass the same way for years only to get comfortable and lose all of my muscle/weight once I start to actually see results.

Now I put about half as much effort into my exercise so I never really get totally burnt out. The results come slower but I don't feel like I'm killing myself just to get them.

Diet is obviously a big factor too. My metabolism is insane so as long as I get a decent amount of protein/vegetables/the good stuff, I can pretty much eat all of the junk food I want. I still say your biggest obstacle is finding exercises that you can do regularly(daily/every other day).
You don't have to kiss your pizza goodbye, just make it a once a week thing and start cooking for yourself more.
I'd say start eating salads as a main portion of your meals but I wouldn't wish that hell on anybody.
>>
>>559897603
I tried MDMA once and it DID suppress my appetite, but I don't think I could take it regularly
>>
Lol you are a fucking fat slob, OP.

>Order pizza
>Ask help for weight loss

Okay, i assume this is your bulk day and you ate 1500cal last 6 days.
>>
>>559897940
I appreciate it. I started this thread expecting people to call me fat. Good luck with tour journey as well. My best friend is 6"2 and 137 pounds he has the same problem.
>>
>>559896165
You're body used you're fat.
>>
Work out more
>>
>>559899332
He knows.
>>
I've got the opposite problem. 5'8 115 lbs I can eat all day and I won't gain shit. I wanna start taking creatine but every dude that does is hardly ever cut and they look fat-strong in my opinion. Any ideas guys? max bench is 145 and squat was is like 180? Can't remember off the top of my head.
>>
>>559900087
also
>inb4 people call bullshit
>>
>>559900087

You're not eating as much as you think you are. If you were, you wouldn't be skinny. It's science.

Bro science.
>>
>>559900087
You need more calorie dense food or higher protein density food. Try eating protein bars or drinking shakes. You'll gain weight easily
>>
>>559900593
Dude I swear I am constantly eating. I always eat until I'm full too I'm not sure if that's why it's not working or should I keep doing that?
>>
>>559900907
Would you recommend dirty bulking, like mcdonalds and other fast foods restaurants?
>>
>>559899208
You too mang. If you stick with it for a few months it'll get a lot easier.
After 6 months to a year of daily, semi-intense exercise, it won't seem like anything more than brushing your teeth.

Luckily I'm only 5'10"ish so I'm not doomed to be a lanky motherfucker forever. I was barely 120lbs out of high school, started working out/swimming/biking like I do now at around twenty, now I'm 21 and I'm already pushing 140.
It was tedious as all hell for six months or so but now I've got more energy than I need and I barely even have enough time in the day to really rek myself by working out.(I don't lift or run though)
I'd still probably puke if I ran a mile without stopping lol.
>>
dont expect yourself to be able to run for miles if you have never done that... you work up to that, it takes effort... not saying i'm an athlete... But I do realize that with everything that might seem hard or "impossible" .. it is possible.. you just have to commit and keep at it
>>
>>559901105
No, they aren't filling and won't add good fat gain, it will be just empty calories that will make you get a huge gut without gaining much weight overall
>>
>>559901656
Alright thanks man, I'll get something to eat right now. Appreciate it.
>>
>>559885780
Keto

Basically allowing your body to live exclusively on fat for fuel, by not eating carbs and too much protein -- I easilly get rid of a KG of fat per week
You don't need to really exercise either.
lots of other benefits too.
eatingacademy.com if you like to read.
>>
>>559885780
it's fucking easy.. paper cuts all day every day.. I was fat once.. but if you do a paper cut each day... it'll hurt to the point you start sweating even though it's harmless.. it hurts like hell but it boosts your metabolism like holy fuck and it worked for me. I wish you good luck with that.
>>
>>559885780
Actually you're pretty tame. Like maybe 10 lbs at most? For 5'7" something like 170 or 160 is ideal weight.
>>
>>559902536
Im on the site now. This is healthy?
>>
>>559885780
180lbs isn't terrible
But anything under 125lbs is off-putting, both male and female
>>
>>559900087
>>559900593
This dude. I'm the same.
You will never be able to over eat unless your diet is complete shit. Protein is your friend. Throw meat down your throat like Sasha Grey and don't even worry about exercise until you start seeing some chub. Then keep throwing meat(white meat for bonus points) down your throat and start working out as often as you can. Start with basic arm/shoulder/core/back exercises and just keep adding more reps and different workouts. Find an old bench set at a garage sale or something once you can do those body weight exercises to the point where you get bored before you get tired.

You will see results.
If you don't, you're not committed enough. Plain and simple.
>>
>>559886076
fuck you. 10 minutes running 12 miles an hour will only burn you 170Kcal.. if you ingest fucking 1500 do the math you fucker. this fat fuck will go nowhere unless he really means to
>>
>>559902086
i'm in the same boat as you

5'4" 110lbs. You can make a 1k calorie shake easy.

here:

1/2 cup oats
2cups whole milk
1 scoop ON whey protein (120 calories a scoop and cheapest supplement).
4 tablespoons peanutbutter
1tablespoon nutella if you wish
1 scoop of any green powder you like
2 tablespoons flax seed

easily 1k calories. do a little bit of exercise to gain appetite. you won't burn much calories. can even slow walk around the neighborhood.
>>
>>559902768
I want to get to 160, or maybe even 150. But that's far away. I used to be 160. But I had manboobs so it still sucked.
>>
File: 6 mo.jpg (186KB, 1181x640px) Image search: [Google]
6 mo.jpg
186KB, 1181x640px
>>559885780
run in the mornings, when you are in calorie deficit

this way, the energy needed to run comes from your stored fats rather than your breakfast

dont eat for 5 hours after you wake up and do cardio

eat balanced meals like normal,, keep fats below 60g, carbs below 150g and proteins above 150g
>>
>>559885780
If you have no willpower nothing will change, bro
You just have to think of where you want to be with your weight loss
Throw away unhealthy food if you have to
>>
>>559902983
Just curious for my lanklet friend. He is allergic to protein? Is there anything he can replace that with.
>>
>>559903351
You mean the whey powder? He can go with an egg based protein powder.

And what about the whey is he allergic to? the lactose? they sell lactose free whey proteins
>>
File: 1383891389534.jpg (31KB, 371x400px) Image search: [Google]
1383891389534.jpg
31KB, 371x400px
>>559886051
>tfw no chest day
>>
>>559900931
maybe you need to eat more than what you eat when you think you're full.
count the calories and eat accordingly.

2500-3000kcal/day
in 5 to 8 meals
>>
File: fat actually believe.jpg (210KB, 618x460px) Image search: [Google]
fat actually believe.jpg
210KB, 618x460px
>>559885940
>/fit/
>cross fit
>shiggy
>>
>>559900931
keep a calorie journal. i guarantee that you aren't eating as much as you think

sometimes i'll eat and eat thinking that I am eating A LOT. I count the calories and find that I am 1000-1500 calories short
>>
Drink a shit ton if water. It makes you feel full and you urinate it right out. Get a bike or something if you can't run. Bike to a store to get a treat or something. Or bike trails. Trails are fun
>>
File: 84-0401.jpg (130KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
84-0401.jpg
130KB, 440x600px
>>559885780
Protein shakes and bars fill you up like crazy. Only problem with bars is they have soy in most of them. I think Supreme makes 100% whey ones.
>>
>>559902857
Oh and DRINK WATER
Soda with meals is okay but it's easy to underestimate all of the good water does for you. That right glasses a day thing is not bullshit. I promise.
>>
>>559903874
damn, that's more than i eat in a day
>>
if your 5'7 you wont get female attention no matter what you do so i would just stay fat if i were you

i would rather have a 4 inch dick than be under 6ft in height
>>
>>559902720
read this OP it really works even though it seems kinda crazy
>>
>>559885780
Biggest thing I can suggest is that you join a sport activity you like. Build your fitness around it. Try different stuff until you find that sport. For me it's TKD. Sparring is fun, and 1 hr of TKD burns about 800 kcal. Don't worry about whether or not you can run. Some people don't like running, and if you don't it wont help you lose weight in the long run, unless it helps your sport of choice. Then run for the sport, not for the weight.
In terms of getting stronger, if you don't see results going to the gym for the gym's sake, then get something else you go for it's own sake.
Eat right knowing that you're doing it for the sport. Put in 4 hrs a week into it. It makes a huge difference.
>>
>>559903550
He's allergic to red meat and protein. He is 137 and 6"2. Extremely underweight for his height. He once drank a whey protein shake and threw up blood. Shit was nuts. He's allergic to protein itself im pretty sure, like in high amounts. He kind of just eats a lot of junk food.
>>
File: mfp.png (78KB, 363x359px) Image search: [Google]
mfp.png
78KB, 363x359px
>>559903878
this shit saved me, has every food under the sun right in it
>>
>>559903953
Eight glasses a day* wtf
>>
>>559888209
you must look fucking massive
>>
>>559904114
allergic to protein? really? don't you need protein to exist? how is he not dead.

I can't help with that one, bro. he needs to see a nutritionist and doctor
>>
>>559904057
Troll detected
>>
>>559902812
It isn't. I know one girl that got seizures from doing keto.
>>
>>559904057
6 inch dick on a 5'4" person is far superior to a 4 inch dick on a 6" person. not only is it already small, but that height will make it look even smaller while the short guy will make his 6 incher look bigger
>>
>>559902812
I would say its the best nutrituin a human can have. But you really have to try it to get the feeling. Doesn't seem very appetizing at first glance, but trust me - its the best you can do for your body
The anti-fat (animal fat) dogma that is going on, is just not true.
>>
>>559885780
I'll be honest, I read maybe 1/4 of the replies and most of the people on here don't know a fucking thing. You'd do yourself a favor by educating yourself. I have done a few programs, the one I liked best as it combines cardio and weight lifting is on bodybuilding.com, it's from Kris Gethin. You could try other things, but I would recommend this as it helped me.
>>
The first thing you should do is go walking for an hour everyday, just walking. Dont change diet.. If its boring grab some music or audiobooks. After youve done that consider joining a gym, or changing your diet.
>>
>>559885940
/fit/ hates Crossfit as much as /pol/ hates a black Jewish politician from Detroit who studied Psychology at the University of Tel Aviv.
>>
>>559904298
That's what he tells me. He eats chicken though. I know he can eat chicken. He can't eat hamburgers or steak or drink protein.
>>
>>559904629
sensible advice. try this as well op

>>559904646
man i dunno. maybe he should just eat what doesn't hurt him. can he eat eggs? or is just pure protein bad too? does it matter where it comes from?
>>
>>559904570
Regardless height doesn't matter in getting laid. You could be 5"2 and still get laid. As long as you shower and aren't beta about it, it's not hard. Most leading actors are manlets and could get pussy ona moments noticeCc
>>
>>559886805
yes, becoming a corpse is a sure fire way of losing weight

this guy is a genius
>>
>>559885780
anon learn to row you can eat as much as you want and get jacked
>>
>>559905073
As a manlet, myself, I agree. My height never made me feel inferior. It's about your attitude.
>>
>>559902812
>>559904470
Actually, the original keto diet surfaced because it prevented seizures - so that can't be true.

There are lots of benefits to a ketogenic diet, but its very challenging if you're a gastronome in the 21st century
>>
>>559885780
don't eat the whole fucking pizza just have some of it.
>>
>>559885780
keto diet is safe for almost all people
if you're super paranoid, do paleo diet instead.

Get an account at myfitnesspal and buy a digital food scale. Track EVERYTHING. Use their site to calculate your calorie expenditure for a day and eat 500 calories less than that.

Start lifting. Anything is better than nothing. Things in order of shittier to great are weight machines, bodyweight fitness, dumbells, free weights. DO SOMETHING

If you want to get cardio fitness, look into c25k.

read the /fit/ sticky and good luck
>>
>>559905064
I just might. And I've seen him eat an egg sandwich before. So I guess eggs are fine with him.
>>
>>559905162
Fucking this.
I spent a couple years living on a lake and kayaking a few times a week did amazing things to my shoulders and arms. And kayaking takes next to no effort compared to real rowing.
>>
>>559905230
*Manlet high five*
>>
File: 1399207798848.gif (2MB, 355x288px) Image search: [Google]
1399207798848.gif
2MB, 355x288px
>>559904638
can confirm
>>
>>559904057
>mfw I have all of the atributes except being fat
>>
>>559905230
yeah well then go ahead and explain why the only tall guys who give along with small guys are either ugly or virgin or both. they're excluded from the group of desirable guys and go hang out with normal small folks without mental problems and stick around until the small folks without mental problems can handle their autism

not even joking. this crap happened to me and the dude is really kinda autist. I almost treat him as a pokemon who understands very little of what I tell him but still has feelings and needs
>>
>>559905663
*lowfive*
>>
Don't sit all the time, and run two hours a week. No one gives a shit how slow you run, as long as you jog.
>>
can't be arsed reading this whole thread, but has anyone advised OP to see a doc to get his blood pressure checked before engaging on these activities?

if he's a fat fuck then there's a good chance of high blood pressure, and that's not gonna go well with lifting heavy weights
>>
>>559907578
Lol, I dunno bro. Haven't really experienced that myself. Maybe autistic people like you because you help them. Autist gravitate towards the sort of guy that is very social as a way to anchor themselves
>>
>>559907984
we don't fucking care lol
>>
>>559907578
Some of my best friends are above 6ft. I don't care. "I treat him as a Pokemon". I just lol'd so hard though.
>>
>>559907984
Well, we hope OP uses common sense.

anyway, most recommended for him to just walk around and eat less
>>
>>559908024
that's a bunch of crap. I wish I wasn't sociable!
nah I keed.. it's cool to have your own autist.
>>
File: Jessie's_Wobbuffet[1].png (234KB, 762x594px) Image search: [Google]
Jessie's_Wobbuffet[1].png
234KB, 762x594px
>>559908376
your own wobbuffet
>>
>>559908060
you hear that from your parents a lot, don't you?

*sad face*
>>
>>559908660
I wish I did. god fucking damn it. That's why I'm so thoughtful to people in general in the first place.
>>
>>559885780
When the pizza arives, spit the delivery guy in the face, He'll get pissed and spit in the pizza. Problem fixed.
Np /B/ro
>>
>>559908984
I meant

"I wish they did"
>>
File: 1387578624430.jpg (82KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1387578624430.jpg
82KB, 576x768px
Go to the gym and do circuit workouts. If you cant do that, An hero.
>>
So, /b/ I'm unemployed live with my mom who is also unemployed, no job, no car with registered tag or insurance, no money to go to the gym, no money for healthy food, and no home equipment. How do i get /fit/? I'm 20, 6 ft and 200lbs.
>>
>>559909437

He doesn't even need to go to the gym at the weight he's at.

At least not yet.

All he needs to do is eat at a small caloric deficit and walk for half an hour. It's literally the easiest shit ever but people obsess over how to lose weight in the shortest amount of time which leads to crash diets and malnutrition.
>>
>>559885780

How is 180lb for an almost 6ft tall male even considered fat?
>>
File: 1367354498003.png (155KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1367354498003.png
155KB, 320x283px
>>559885873
>>559886036
>>559890078
>>559896605
>>559905332
>Referring manlets to /fit/

It's not a play school.
>>
>>559909834
>5'7''
>almost 6 feet tall

pls be troll
>>
>>559892364
> 10 minute breaks between reps
> 30 reps
nigga are you retarded
>>
>>559892360
Mustard gas...
>>
File: lmao_ayy.png (753KB, 505x854px) Image search: [Google]
lmao_ayy.png
753KB, 505x854px
>>
>>559892364

What

The fastest way to lose weight is to do cardio + light freeweight exercises + dieting.

Cutting out junk food and soda and squatting all day will do nothing but make you miserable and hungry. Even then, when I'm at the gym, I only take a minute or two MAX between reps despite deep squatting 225. Ten minutes is ridiculously long and would do more harm than good.
>>
>>559909834
120 - 150 is normal weight for 5'7". more ideally, 130-150

180 is almost obese at that height
>>
>>559909783
>unemployed
>no: car; money for food; equipment

I tried figuring out what's stopping you making gains but your problem is so complicated you've given me a headache.

The real solution probably doesn't even exist.
>>
>>559911136
>hue
Thanks bro.
>>
File: 1343417436512.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1343417436512.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>559894849
week weed binge....

>not smoking weed everyday
>i shiggitty diggitty
>>
>>559909783

Body weight exercises and eating cheap meat. If you save up and purchase a multivitamin it'd be a good investment too.

Otherwise just go to mexican markets and purchase from sales. The one nearby me has 10 lbs of potatoes and 7 lbs of onions both for a $1. Not to mention their beans are 8lbs for a $1.50

But yeah, bodyweight exercises.
>>
File: 1405863837763.jpg (720KB, 3060x1628px) Image search: [Google]
1405863837763.jpg
720KB, 3060x1628px
>>559909783
Get on SNAP (formerly EBT), who gives a shit about a car? Get Welfare and HUD. Look for a job.

Don't need a gym. Use Bodyweight training. Chances are you are a beginner anyway. Using machines as beginner is silly imo.

look up convict conditioning
>>
>>559909783
Same deal here, except I'm 6'3" and 150 lbs. I need to gain weight, but not become a lardass. Chicken, eggs, and oatmeal every day? Multivitamins? I'll be doing bodyweight exercises, but I don't have a pull-up bar and it's my noodle arms that I'm most ashamed of.
>>
Im on the same page as you op pretty much, almost to the letter
i genuinely find chewing gum helps, and i write down things i want to do in my life and imagine how stupid they're going to be if im fat when i do them
>>
>>559911691
give me money for weed please
>>
>>559912342
you dont need a bar yet anyway, chances are you couldnt do a pullup anyway
>>
>>559912342

Most people can't do more than one or two pull-ups.
>>
File: my fat fuckin gut..jpg (112KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
my fat fuckin gut..jpg
112KB, 480x640px
>>559885780
>>559885780
Hey OP i had another thread going, does this look anything like you?
its my fat fuckin gut.
>>
>>559886336
>>Anyways, I have never heard of amphetamine, explain?

Nothing good ever started with that sentence.
>>
>>559912736
yeah, that's why he needs to start with the easy stuff then work his way to a pullup. you grab at something chest level then lean back and pull yourself back up. 2x 20 or 1x 15 whatever you feel comfortable with
>>
>>559912342
start with vertical pulls
>>
>>559885780
>what's /fit/
>>
>>559912342
http://youtu.be/_Ga00eHfrHA
>>
File: fuck you fuck you.gif (196KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you fuck you.gif
196KB, 500x500px
>>559913306
this isnt jeopardy you nigger.
>>
>>559912342
I own a pull up bar and don't even use it.

Just put a towel over the top of a door and do pull ups with your knees bent, and the friction between the door and your quads + not being able to cheat your way up by swinging, makes it harder than using a bar.
>>
>>559902951
Do you even know how metabolism works? Your body doesn't digest food and breath and pump blood by magic.
>>
>>559913457
Confirmed for never gonna make it

Skellies, when will they learn?
>>
>>559912736
>>559912605
I know I'm capable of at least 4 pull-ups, we had a bar in my dorm's bathroom last year and I'd do them every once in a while. The one blessing of weighing so little.

>>559913219
>>559913391
>>559913557
Many thanks
>>
>>559913826
Listen to the pec chef you pussy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0
>>
>>559913826

If you do them at without fatigue you can only do 4.

If you're doing other exercises -properly- and then try to do them you won't be capable. Either way, until you get stronger, a pull-up bar will result in nothing but wasted money.
>>
>>559913826
you probably lost your ability to do 4 pullups, so maybe progress to a jackknife or half pullup
>>
As a /fit/fag the full broscience autism in this thread is fucking hilarious. Go learn something before you go giving other people advice
>>
>>559885780
look, when thirsty you need to drink water instead of anything else. no alcohol, no juice, no nothing.
when hungry, just eat fucktons of salad or something. if you feel like eating sweets just brush your teeth and chew gum.
lost 10 kilos in a month by not drinking anything but water and eating salad and i didn't lift a finger to exercise anything away.
>>
>>559885893
legs are heavier
>>
>>559885780
start off with doing more cardio. I do cardio almost everyday during deff(if you are, like me, pretty untrained a morning jog would suffice), plus 3 visits to the gym a week. Also, look at what you eat when counting calories. There is food that is pretty low on energy, but gets you really fed up. Like white beans(beans in general, but white beans are the least provoking of gas), cabbage, chicken etc. Most of these food products have a high protein percentage. You will probably want to reduce your carb intake, which in a western diet usually is the problem. But use a calorie counter/app like myfitnesspal to see your intake proportions. Should be 40/40/20 according to most experts, but ofc opinions differ on that one.(20 being proteins, carbs and fat the other two). Something I found useful was to let myself go, in moderations, once a week and just eat what I wanted. You can do it man. /med-student who didn't start caring about his own health until about 4 months ago and already lost 6 kg despite pre-exam glutony.
>>
>>559886805
>clen
Fuckin' a man, that shit almost killed me last summer.
>>
>>559886805
I'd assume OP wants to lose weight primarily to be healthier, and what is recommended there is anything but healthy. The cardiovascular system of even a slightly overweight person(as myself) is strained enough already, following that advise is anything but advisable.
>>
>>559909834
What does almost mean to you, exactly?
>>
>>559904180
Aggree. Used it for two years now(casually), seriously for the last 4 months. Sometimes one has to find food that is just similar to the food one eats though, or typing in your calories takes longer than eating. I refer to my mother's cooking. Visiting my parents is always a pain in the ass that way, as the east german cuisine hasnt quite gotten there yet. Probably because east germans neither exercise nor diet.
>>
>>559904180

I use livestrong's myplate for that junk. But yeah, keeping a journal somewhere really keeps a person in check.

It's extremely easy to overeat when you lose count of having "just one more".
>>
>>559895445
>6'6''
>~280 lbs (300lb since I was last weighed, ballpark of what I am now)
>exercise 2-3 times a week
>3300 calories a day to maintain
This has to be for lean/muscular people.
>>
>>559886051
hahahahahahaha

oh wait your serious

HAHAHAHA

>mfw when im bender
>mfw when i have no face
>>
>>559887465
its "bad" for you if you're one of those gluten free lifestyle faggots
>>
>>559917670
it's only bad if you have some extreme gluten intolerance or have ADD and want to maximize your concentration
>>
no snacks and u win
>>
>>559918107
Yeah i was talking about the "personal choice" retards
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.