[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you tell if a girl really likes you? Girl at work always

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_5151.jpg (84KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5151.jpg
84KB, 480x640px
How can you tell if a girl really likes you?
Girl at work always comes up and puts her hands on my shoulders and biceps, gets really close then talks to me. One other girl is like 6-7 years older and always calls me pet names like boo, babe and love. The one girl who i am actually attracted to does not act too interested but i catch her staring all the time. what do /b/.
>>
Man up and fuck her right in the pussy
>>
>>559714507
different girl, different flirt type. ask. in most cases in life its the most easy solution
>>
strokes her hair

agrees with everything you say, laughs at your shit jokes

body language mirroring, look it up

stares at your lips

etc etc
>>
>>559714816

TLDR; become a sociopath

topkek
>>
>>559714805
>ask
Depends on what you ask.,

Ask them out, if they're interested they'll say yes.

>different girl, different flirt type
100% true
>>
>>559714507
They are attracted to you.
>>
>>559714816
No way to examaine those things unless you fucking stare, also trying to work at a busy workplace while figuring this out. what would you say, based on what i noticed?
>>
>>559715153
It's not that hard to ask girl out tho. If she accepts your invitation she likes you if she doesn't she isn't interested in you and you should move on. Simple as that.
>>
>>559715096
good to here, based on the three scenarios, wo should i go after? 1 and 3 are hot. 2 is sort of fat bust has MASSIVE tits.
>>
Hey I'm about to go on the second date with this girl. We kissed on her doorstep before I left last time. Should I just kiss her right away this time?
>>
>>559715317
ehh, not saying its hard to ask a girl out, but its sort of weird in the workplace.
>>
>>559715438
not right away. try to recommend casually hanging out, and try to cuddle while watching tv or something.
>>
>>559715327
Obviously one you like the most.
>>559715438
Yes you should. She likes you.
>>559715491
It's easiest way to find if someone likes you tho.
>>
>>559714507
>How to tell if girl likes you?
>Dont be ugly
>>
>>559715743
Yeah, i agree. but i have to see these people damn near daily. you have to agree it could conjure a fucking uncomfortable situation
>>
>>559714507
Spoiler: they think you're gay.
>>
>>559714816
lol
>>559714507
yeah, the touchy girl is definitely attracted to you. catch her stealing stares? calling you cute shit? sounds like she likes you m8.
>6-7 years older
lol
>>559714960
is that actually how it happens? ever since i studied body language and other ways to read people, also realized i don't feel very many emotions that would otherwise make people really weak, upset and vulernable, i get some sort of enjoyment from basically manipulating people. it's so easy, they're like puppets on a string.
>>
>>559714969
right, that is how it works
>>
>>559715491
Don't date co-workers. That's a good way to cause yourself issues.
If you're smart, you'll listen. If you're a fucking retard, you won't.
Enjoy.
>>
>>559715823
i know if pretty decent looking, ut girls care so much about your personality and if you seem confident. I lost a ton of weight in the last few months, gained a good amount of muscle but am still awkward. changed jobs and girls all of the sudden seem interested.
>>
Send her a pic of your hardon
See what she says...
>>
>>559716137
thats my second issue. have had one serious girlfriend. cant imagine working with her, especially if the relationship turns to shit.
>>
>>559714507
same situation, but she's just a slut

>always showing her panties by bending over next to me
>"anon when are you going to admit you love me?"
>yesterday walked by her and tapped her ass
>played dumb
>she came up behind me and started to caress my shoulders

she wants the /b/
>>
File: David_Tam_new.jpg (21KB, 410x318px) Image search: [Google]
David_Tam_new.jpg
21KB, 410x318px
>>559716275
you're a goddamn genius anon
>>
>>559716586
yeah, not the same situation. your girl obviously wants your penis. the girls in mone are much more coy. plus there are several i am trying to read.
>>
>>559716058
*tips trilby*
>>
>>559716013
>also realized i don't feel very many emotions that would otherwise make people really weak, upset and vulernable, i get some sort of enjoyment from basically manipulating people. it's so easy, they're like puppets on a string.

More of a joke since sociopaths are known to be emotional manipulators but no, not really. People are normally manipulative though that doesn't mean it's being done in a negative way. IE a teacher manipulates you to believe his/her teachings, same with politicians ect.

Otherwise, I don't believe in sociopathy, just another term from a butthurt faggot to imply someone who's competitive.

>i don't feel very many emotions

Depends on why.

Are you a confident person or you just sad depressed person?

If you're confident, naturally some emotions stop working/decreasingly dampened because they provide no value to your well-being though other emotions will be extenuated.

You'd have to give me more back story
>>
File: 137237086.jpg (32KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
137237086.jpg
32KB, 620x463px
>>559716960
it was a pleasure
>>
>>559716846
I think ya kinda just gotta make an obvious pass and see what happens, if she responds negatively, then joke it off
>>
>>559717442
so grab her ass and start dry humping thshit out of her?
>>
come on niggers help me out.
>>
>>559716013
>is that actually how it happens?
No, you didn't become a sociopath, you just removed the part where you're unsure of what the other person wants/thinks about you and so you are more in control of your feelings. A sociopath doesn't have any emotions
>>
>>559717786
fist ask the one you want. try it the nice way.
if(fail)
next(girl);
ask more detailed
>>
>>559716586
ahahaha god I fucking hate you... I lost..
>YLYL
>>
>>559718068
do you expect me derive any information from what you just typed? give me some sentences spiclord
>>
>>559716476
I gave you advice. I guarantee I'm a lot older than you. You refuse to listen, that's your choice. Just offering up a way to avoid issues that Fuck your work environment up. Majority of these fags won't listen.
>>
>>559717605
>absolutely

no fuck nigger

think about what I did, yes I know it's slightly different.

I did something that could have been an accident, but to me (and her) was obviously not.

Where I work, incidental contact is almost part of the job. so it COULD have been a mistake, but since she responded positively, I pushed the envelope.

>>559718068
nice coding

>>559718294
here to serve /b/rother
>>
>>559717936
>A sociopath doesn't have any emotions

Then you wouldn't be human tard, in fact, you'd be a robot. A new species of humans!

They feel emotions, it's just invested in their selfish desires ONLY instead of others but it's impossible to completely lack emotions. Use your head faggot. Though, the smart sociopaths will just pretend to care to keep themselves under the limelight.
>>
>>559718332
you will see what you get
>>559718373
right!
>>
>>559718373
Ok. I am no sure how age defines anything in this situation, but its hard for me to fuck it up unless im positive that these girls are even interested. I'll go ahead and assume you think they are, based on your reaction to my post.
>>
File: 1406602517947.jpg (24KB, 480x262px) Image search: [Google]
1406602517947.jpg
24KB, 480x262px
>>559718553
Teach me how to Anon like you?
>>
>>559717936
Actually sociopaths do have emotions. Fear, rage, lust, satisfaction, enjoyment. They are simply all self centered.
>>
if you're not exaggerating any of the girls gestures towards you, they all like you/are attracted to you. It's your job to build that attraction up and seduce them.
ask them out.
>>
>>559714507
God boo is the most ghetto pet name evar. Do wat I would op - stay at home and masturbate . it is there way to deal with grills.
>>
>>559718713
Because I'm old enough to have made the same mistake several times already. It's called life experience. You are supposed to learn from your fuck ups.
>>
>>559718553
same with my job. we have to slide past each other and most of the women elect to slide in front of me. (sliding their ass along my crotch). the first girl seems to like pausing while doing it. i am idiot, my first gf literally grabs my dick and said "stop playing stupid". i am that dumb fellas.
>>
>>559718582
With a completely objective view of life, you'd obviously see that other people are much more helpful to your progression than yourself, and realize that emotions are necessary hard-wired ways of responding to certain events. Even if you have no emotions, you'd find out that you'd be a better functioning person with them (to an extent) sooner or later and then try to force yourself to care. Just because a person has complete control over his thinking doesn't mean he automatically goes out and starts trying to change people's thinking all the time at every possible opportunity. That's not sociopathy, that's just being a euphoric idiot without social expression skills
>>
>>559718780
here's the thing /b/

if you want to make friends, act like they already are your friends.

If you want to fuck a girl, you gotta get her to trust you, then make it known, either verbally or non-verbally.

If you want to fuck a guy, be a fucking fruit fly and they'll flock to you.

>>559719221
same here, former all-male high school fag reporting in, my social shit was so stunted by that.
>>
>>559719228

Yes you're right, however, my comment did not imply how to be better person nor what your personal opinion on to achieve it. Simply correcting, you cannot be devoid of emotions, it's not possible in any aspect.

But thanks for the obvious life lesson kid.
>>
>>559719214
No argument here, but that is pretty general and could be said about a lot of things. You should also see that my youth puts me in the position to give fuck all about my job, knowing that i could get dozens just like it. Just saying man.
>>
File: PocketPussy.jpg (30KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
PocketPussy.jpg
30KB, 700x400px
>>559719119
There is an intervention for mankind's survival. It's called the Pocket Pussy
>>
>>559719917
Can you imagine carrying either of those if you pocket? You'd need a damn phanny pack nigga
>>
>>559720195

unless it is your fanny pack....

topkek
>>
>>559719670
Why make a shitty job worse by bringing in drama when she gets pissy with you for leaving the toilet seat up?
Women can hold grudges over stupid shit.
>>
>>559714507
There is no way. I know a girl who flirts, tease, touch, and say she love me. She has openly stated she'd like it if I randomly slapped her ass. However, see also said she would never fuck me. Point is, some girls are just evil succubus who get off by toying with the hearts of others.
>>
>>559720270
>Women can hold grudges over stupid shit.

Even more fun if you keep doing it and pretending not to notice aka acting stupid.

Just keep festering and making them angry but you keep treating them like you're cool with them and have no idea what you're doing is wrong, unless of course, she brings it up.
>>
>>559715438
is this a joke about that thread last night with the OP who watched movies with that girl
>>
>>559720270
>implying moving in with fuck buddy
Also, 2 of the girls mentioned are going off to college in 2 weeks.
>>
>>559719550
>maximum damage control
>>
>>559717302
>why
not sure, my entire life i have never felt guilt or remorse. i recently asked people why they think it's wrong to do some things and they just say they can't, it's against their morals, they'd feel too guilty after, etc. sometimes to the point where people feel so guilty that they get nauseous? i've always felt like the only thing holding people back from doing "bad" things are the consequences. for the longest time, i thought everyone was like this.

i would say i'm quite confident, when i'm depressed i just lack energy to do things, but it really hasn't ever stopped me from doing something.

back story? abusive parents entire life pretty much. i've heard of people going through much worse though.
>>559719228
>you'd obviously see that other people are much more helpful to your progression than yourself
what do you mean by this? i'm practically disgusted by most of the people i'm surrounded with, as far as self-progression goes, they're useless. that's why i find it hard to see anything in most people other than having my own selfish desires fulfilled.
>>
>>559720602
Not when they involve everyone in the workplace in your issues. There's always a white knight in there somewhere too.
>>
>>559720965
Good goddamn point. They just have to air our personal shit to everyone and their mother.
>>
>>559720865
See that's not sociopathy, that's more of just being bitter at the world. And stupidity maybe
>>
>>559720965
>Not when they involve everyone in the workplace in your issues.

For leaving the toilet seat up? Almost irrelevant in any aspect really. But then again, I get sadistic pleasure from pissing off people for mundane shit and I emphasize mundane shit. Doing shitty work to piss people off isn't cool.

So she went around telling people you left seat-up?

Regardless, just keep treating people like you're cool with them.
>>
>>559721272
so what is sociopathy?
>>
>>559720865
>>559721272

This. Lacking ethical value of everyone else has nothing to do with lacking emotions just means your emotions are else where not pertaining to mass emotions on ethics.
>>
>>559721581

Nothing. Just a vague description of people getting butthurt by people better than them. Go ahead and list all the "attributes" of a sociopath and it can be applied to even an emotional person.
>>
>>559721441
Pretending to take everything really literal for the sake of extenuation your shitty argument, that you already know is defeated. im standing up for the yellow 7q id here.
>>
>>559721256
That is why you don't date co-workers.
Most of these faggots won't heed advice though because "hurr durr I'm too alpha". Forgetting that females will save up shit to use later in a disagreement.
>>
>>559721664
>>559721849
it feels better to be called a psychopath than an asshole, though. oh well.
>>
>>559720865
and how old are you
>>
Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love with you.

Take my hand. Take my whole life too.
>>
Dick her cunt
>>
File: 1384560341387.jpg (3KB, 125x92px) Image search: [Google]
1384560341387.jpg
3KB, 125x92px
>>
>>559714507

Pick whichever is hottest. Ask her to get some coffee/jamba juice/ whatever, just something innocent.

Make sure to do some friendly touching while you're hanging out. Touch her shoulders/back briefly just like they have been doing with you. If she seems to be liking the touching grab her hands look in her eyes and tell her you think she is attractive and if you didn't work together you would make her your girlfriend.

Now you have to read her. Tell her you don't think it's smart to have a relationship with a coworker (this works well cause now you are the "forbidden fruit"). If she seems disappointed then tell her that you don't need to be in a relationship to have a good time. Then arrange a meetup in a more sexually charged situation like a bar/lounge/club (not a restaurant).
>>
>>559714507
> How can you tell if a girl really likes you?
She puts your dick in her mouth or butt.
>>
>>559722002
>Pretending to take everything really literal for the sake of extenuation your shitty argument

Since we're not talking in person, I cannot read your body language or syntax to receive non-literal comments so I'm going to assume what you said is literal or almost literal though regardless of whether it's literal or not, my comment still applies. Treat everyone cool and with respect even if you make them mad over mundane shit and it'll blow over, the extenuation of your example doesn't matter kid since the my logic can be applied to any value of problem.

>being this serious and literal

Topkek

>>559722115

I would disagree, psychopaths tend to be completely loners living in their own reality in another reality. A sociopath at least integrates himself/herself to reality and pretends to be like everyone else but because they're not, they tend to be better than most which is why they're described as "high IQ and high achievers".
>>
>>559722189
>>
>>559722582
Nigger
>>
>>559722542
nigger
>>
>>559722767
mhhhhhmmmmm
>>
>>559722638
Do you have any idea what you're talking about
>>
>>559722776

I am nigger??

bawww
>>
>>559723007

Yes but since you can't comprehend it, you're going to assume it's nonsensical.

>dat mind reading

I can break it down to more basic/simplified English if you like? Not going to shit post insults because you're confused and/or angry with my responses (topkek on being actually angry with a response on 4chan).
>>
>>559719404
I can see the light now. Thank you anon
>>
>>559722582
Nigger
>>
>>559722582
>Then arrange a meetup in a more sexually charged situation like a bar/lounge/club (not a restaurant).

Just something to add:

Because of this exciting atmosphere, it helps to be a leader, in a sense that you control the night.
>>
>>559722582

To clarify, I don't recommend dating a coworker. Fucking them is a completely different story.
>>
>>559722767
I have one question for you, do you want to be narcissistic, or autistic?
>>
>>559723591

This annon knows whats up
>>
>>559723294
do you have a whole closet for your fedoras
>>
>>559723758
>narcissistic, or autistic?

Is there a difference?
>>
>>559723713
That's a bad idea too.
>>
>>559723874

Only the fedorafags I've made cry over being little faggots on their retarded psuedo-intellect. I keep them as token of winning battles and show them off. It impresses people
>>
Have sex with them you retard
>>
>>559723294
Do you have any idea what you're talking about
>>
>>559724201

No, I'm just really good at pretending to and baiting replies.

<# ty for replying. Topkek
>>
File: yaBHoigqmInl.jpg (44KB, 594x340px) Image search: [Google]
yaBHoigqmInl.jpg
44KB, 594x340px
>>559723591
Fascinating never really saw it in that perspective..
>>
File: 1406725947138s.jpg (4KB, 125x86px) Image search: [Google]
1406725947138s.jpg
4KB, 125x86px
>>
>>559724128
good point
hwo tot get there is the subject now negro
>>
>>559714507
i gotta even tougher situation for you

she does everything you say, add to it sends you sexy pics of her and even tit pics... and then later on when you try to have a conversation, normal or sexual, she pretty much shuts off contact

then i text her good morning the next day plays the same game, calling me hun or love, then shuts meoff
>>
>>559723941

Don't be such a fag. Sounds like hes working in the service industry probably for not so much $$. Those jobs are a dime a dozen and the turnover rate is ridiculous.

I wouldn't do it in a professional setting where you might be seeing that person for the next 10 years but it's a little different when you're a server at some random restaurant.

Plus as long as she knows you guys are just having some fun and you make that clear from the beginning then the chances she is gonna get crazy on you are pretty slim. Most likely she won't even want anyone knowing about it cause they might think she's "slutty". Of course you gotta keep your face shut as well.

I've done it multiple times. Never regretted it.
>>
>>559724924
1. she wants you to chase
2. girls do that shit because they are afraid of liking you.
>>
>>559724596

I just spelled it out for you
>>
>>559725198
this guy knows whats up
>>
>>559725328
>1. she wants you to chase

Don't chase too hard, they don't like that.
>>
>>559725328
but she already told me she practically loves me and wants to be with me if possible

i think the kicker is that shes married but is indifferent to him... only married him for health insurance recently due to some medical scares
>>
>>559725637
if she sends you nudes then acts nonchalant?
she wants the chase
>>
>>559725643
Is that really the kind of grill you want to go with?
>>
>>559725784

Yep.

But then to females chasing too hard can be needy even if you're not needy and just doing it because she's too weak to admit her feelings. But honestly, I don't give a fuck, I enjoy calling them on their bullshit more than playing their game. Terrible game on my part but damn is it fun putting them in their place.
>>
>>559725198
And you are the faggot that doesn't listen. Why make yourself miserable even for five seconds over some ass? It's always funny when you young guys think you have the world by the balls only to choke on something easy that was explained. But hey, im just offering up some free advice.
>>
>>559725643
okay
fuck her a lot on the dl
dont get caught
>>
>>559726082
How old are you really anon? gonna take 5 years off whatever you say because this is the internet and you're gonna lie
>>
>>559726051
eh im not so sure, but the matter of he fact is that im still confused as fuck as to whats doing

im constantly travelling for work so i know nothing would actually happen with us for quite some time if it did happen
>>
>>559726425
So then stop giving a fuck about it. If you already made up your mind don't give her any more of your thought
>>
>>559726082

Because not everyone is a "sociopath" so people invest a lot of their emotions on other people's opinions/feelings. Hey, betas make the world a more entertaining place.
>>
>>559726082
you really think im making myself miserable over it? i have other piece of ass waiting for me, but she is the one that is prime rib.

i can always get meat, but every guy loves that order of prime rib when they cant afford it at the time
>>
>>559726098
i would if she didnt move away a while back. she wants me and such and would move to me but this marriage thing kinda holds her back

what i think is odd is that we hada chance to hang out last week when i was vacationing not far from her but she never tried to really make the attempt but still talks to me like she wants me
>>
>>559726791
Hello everyone, this here is a prime example of a kissless virgin. Observe
>>
I understand time, space, and everything in the universe. But humans I will never understand.
>>
>>559726606
i didnt really make up my mind for the fact that i know it wont happen during this time of long-term travelling for work.

when i finally have my full-time position in the next couple years then i would consider it
>>
>>559726336
Let's just say I remember the Atari 2600 being new in the store.
>>
>>559727391
Your name is David Kern and you are a psychiatrist.
>>
>>559727201
>But humans I will never understand.

Really simple;

Everyone a little fucking bitch because they don't want to admit their desires and logic so they get angry and hateful with each other. Dat simple.
>>
>>
>>559727173
you are a fucking neckbeard retard. every single guy has that one girl they want to fuck senseless but knows that it just wont happen now, or ever.

like i said i have other pieces of ass waiting for me, fuck i just railed one last weekend. but again, it was just ass, not prime rib

you are one special kind of stupid arent you
>>
>>559726082

Please explain to me (as someone who has been in this situation and fucked my hot coworkers with 0 repercussions) how that's gonna make him miserable.

If she wants him and is DTF then go for it. If she wants a boyfriend then eject and everything is cool.

The worst thing that could happen is that shit is uncomfortable between you two but that only happens if you let it. So what she turned you down to get coffee or to go to the club. If you just act like it's not a big deal (which it isn't) then no one will care.

If you act like a little beta bitch and tell her you love her or something then it might get weird. Just make your intentions clear and act on them. You want to hang out and have fun if it leads to sex great, if not who fucking cares, but it's not going to be a relationship.

plus, like I said, if he has the kind of job I think he does either he or she will probably be gone within 6 months.

Don't be pissed that you are too scared to take the pussy when it's offered up to you.
>>
>>559727994
hahahahha
yeah dude you just have women lined up that want to fuck huh? do they look like this?
>>
>>559714507
Op there's no chase. Why don't you just play your cards and live with them. The biceps stuff & pet names is nothing until you make it something. Something cool not something you fixate on & make threads. Just relax and do nothing.
>>
>>559728869
probably the best advice im gonna get
>>
>>559728105
I'm under no obligation to explain anything, faggot. Why explain the self evident?
>>
>>559729267
are you david kern?
>>
>>559729590
You must have a mancrush on David Kern that revolves around a psychiatrist fetish.
Did a therapist touch you as a child?
>>
>>559729267

ok buddy you're the smart guy

he should just sit at home posting on /b/ and jerk it
>>
>>559729948
no, you just seem like David Kern. Your resistance to my question makes me think you're doctor kern
>>
>>559729975
Appears your damaged intellect lacks the capacity to foresee the possible consequences of your actions. It's amazing you are still breathing.
>>
>>559730205
Sounds more like a man crush with your persistence.
>>
Dis psuedo arguing making me laugh.

Keep it up faggots, I have popcorn.
>>
>>559728625
nah more like the ideal blonde hair blue eyed aryan girl that sucks dicks like champions
>>
>>559729090
I recently got a job and a lot of girls are sweet. But those girls are sweet ON you. You can do whatever you want. In your head just think they're on your dick. The world is your oyster pal.
>>
>>559730813
Sweet on you, so you will do your work AND theirs.
>>
>>559730312

What consequences?

All you did was talk about why he shouldn't date a coworker which I agree with but if he's got a hot coworker who wants to fool around and he doesn't have the balls to take that chance then he's gonna end up a bitter old man like you telling the rest of us to play it safe.

the possible consiquesces are minimal. Whats she gonna do? Tell everyone that you fucked her after going out to the club? And then?

You look like a pimp and she looks like a slut.

I say go for it bro! Do it for all the sad old dudes out there!
>>
>>559731318
How's it possible for you to walk through a room without bumping into anything when your head is that fat up your ass?
>>
File: top+kek+m8.+yus_41c65f_4977156.png (444KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
top+kek+m8.+yus_41c65f_4977156.png
444KB, 960x768px
>>559728625
pussy is pussy dude. Atleast he's gettin' it. What are you getting? I got chu' /b/ro
>>
>>559732067
He's fapping to tap threads, what else?
>>
>>559731685

Don't be angry homie. Give us your infinite old /b/ro wisdom

If you wanna make your point just tell us what all these horrible consequences are that he should be so scared of are
>>
>>559731167
I don't know what your point is exactly whatever. When a girl is sweet on you they're ready to take you inside them. Maybe no girl has ever liked you or is it just me?
Women are like cattle. They all think alike. If I was op I'd string them all along & not focus on giving any dingaling. Just drive them crazy.
>>
>>559731167
ruled that out a bit ago, since they aways want to help me with my work, seems like an excuse to flirt/talk with me
>>
>>559732542
You are as gullible as they get. All women think alike? If you believe that I have some water spanning realestate to sell you...
>>
>>559732067
right... really hard to lie on the internet
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.