[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motherless thread? Motherless thread.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: logo8888.gif (12KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
logo8888.gif
12KB, 300x100px
Motherless thread?
Motherless thread.
>>
FAFC40A
>>
>>558193078
What do I do with that?
>>
>>558193330
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, WE GOT OURSELVES A FUCKING COMEDIAN OVER HERE.
>>
>>558193330
You leave.
>>
>>558192669
My mom died when I was 13.
>>
>>558193330
Joking right?
>>
File: 1399407783279.jpg (209KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1399407783279.jpg
209KB, 682x600px
>>558193330

Good one.
>>
>>558193330
>mless.com/FAFC40A
just add it to the end of the URL dingus
>>
>>558193330
Go the the site in OPs picture, and put those numbers into the link, fucking newfag.
>>
>>558193330
Seconding this question
>>
278E10F
>>
>>558193518
Don't listen to him. You'll get a virus.
>>
>>558193587
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU MUST BE THE TYPE OF FAGGOT TO FUCK A MAN IN THE ASS AND NOT EVEN HAS THE COMMON COURTESY TO GIVE THEM A REACH AROUND.
>>
>>558193807
HELL, I LIKE YOU, YOU CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY SISTER.
>>
>>558193807
10/10 if oc
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 476x700px
ITT: so much summer

>sage
>>
>>558193493
Cause she choked on my dick...
>>
>>558194056
>saging with an image

It's an endless cycle of new isn't it
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 987x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 987x640px
>>558194037
Jesus Christ. Watch a movie made before 2001 asshole! Fuck. Kids these days.
>>
>>558193996
IT WOULD BE AN HONOR SIR
>>
>>558194037
y u no watch Fullmetal Jacket
>>
>>558192669
B93AA62
>>
I can't fucking access motherless because A FUCKING AD COMES UP EVERY FUCKING TIME AND IT WONT LET ME GO FUCKING PASSED IT
>>
>>558194162
>sagging with a sage sage sage new summer sage
>>
>>558194567
What?
>>
>>558194567
>Saged, reported, hidden, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called pizza hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, ever Caesar, and Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called ever free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of ever city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada.
>>
>>558193493
You're lucky. I could write a book explaingin why
>>
>>558194771
inb4 someone thinks this is oc and later says he was pretending to be retarded
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>558194771
>ever
>>
File: John.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
John.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>558194961
My name is John, and what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who who haven't graduated top of their class in the Navy Seals. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people with less than 300 confirmed kills, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even wors than having no training in gorilla warfare. Don't be another target. Just prepar for the storm,maggot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces, and I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this earth, mark my fucking words. What secret network of spies can you contact other than "hurr durr, anonomouse iz lejun"? I also am extensively trained in unarmed combat, and have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. (It just blew up; shit was SO blast). You are all faggots who should have held your fucking tounge. Thanks for listening, you goddamn idiot.
Pic related: It's me and my bitch
>>
41F2E92
>>
>>558193330
>FAFC40A
You could even use a google search for some of them.
>>
>>558194037
It's not, it's Full Metal Jacket.

>-22/10
>>
Does anyone have the one with the German girl dressed as a witch and she's drunk?
>>
01FF951
>>
>>558195609
Dont worry I was just pretending to be a retard
>>
02BA54E
>>
CEC3B6E
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 206x214px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 206x214px
>>558195314
What the fuck say to me?
I am master of bear wrestle I have know I'm KGB secretary
I have know bitches are of the loving of dick that belong to me
I am having you know that I'm master play of Sonic Edgecog and Putin is father and kill your whore mother
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.