[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, faggots - I need some advice! How the fuck do I become

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: jmmy savile.jpg (138KB, 614x520px) Image search: [Google]
jmmy savile.jpg
138KB, 614x520px
Okay, faggots - I need some advice!

How the fuck do I become "fun" at parties and large gatherings?

I'm a normal guy, who has a great sense of humour and I find it very easy to talk to people and to make people laugh.

My problem is that it seems like "fun" means dancing like a retard and finding levels of physical energy that cannot be reproduced in a lab-setting without a metric fuckton of cocaine!

I'm not very physical, since I'm kinda clumsy and shit - So I often tend to end up on the outside, when the party moves in that direction.

>TL;DR
How do I fit in at shit like that?

Btw, can't use drugs because of frequent urine tests at my work.
>>
drink a bunch, talk to people, don't care for anything
>>
Remember that no one apart from you is important.
>>
>>558096271
I already do that.
When it's just a relaxed setting i'm usually the center of attention, but when it's a "real party" with loud music and dancing and shit, I don't really feel comfortable.
I want to learn what to do, since most of my friends loves this kinda shit.

And also, I want to put my dick into more girls, and it seems like clubs and concerts have a higher slut-yield than bars and pubs.
>>
File: mortenspiegelhauer.jpg (28KB, 465x300px) Image search: [Google]
mortenspiegelhauer.jpg
28KB, 465x300px
>>558095926
Bumping for advice
>>
Do a little cocaine. Not a lot, just enough. It boosts your ego and makes you more outgoing. Too much and you become an egotastic prick and possibly die.
>>
>>558095926
>>558095926
dumb it down

seriously, chances are that it's not immediate enough for masses
One person? It may take a few seconds but get it.
People at a gathering? If they don't get immediately they move on to something else.

Also be confident and don't fumble/be hesitant. Behave like they are the one lucky having you there.

also, does anybody else have countless problems with the fucking captcha lately? It never loads the full image and I have to go for the audio one.
>>
>>558097372
Sorry, I missed the no drugs part.

In that case, just try not giving a fuck. Possibly drink some alcohol to loosen the tongue but no more than that. Nobody likes an obnoxious drunk.
>>
>>558097598
Could you please explain what you mean with "dumb it down"?

I think my problem is that I'm more of a thinker than a "LET'S GET FUCKED AND FAKE AN EPILECTIC SEIZURE TO SOME SKRILLEX"-type of person.

I mean, I often drink extreme amounts of alcohol at bars or relaxed house parties, and I always have fun at those things.

I want to learn how to have fun at concerts or in clubs.
>>
>>558098072
>learn to have fun at concerts and parties

You have officially failed at life. n
>>
>>558098072
You are me.

Don't give a shit man, I don't like clubs or dancing either. Just have fun doing what you like doing. Find interesting people who like the same things as you.
>>
>>558098262
not really it justs means OP is a little different than the masses just like everyone else here including me and yourself. OP mentioned he likes dicking girls which is a start. at least he is not a faggot.
>>
>>558098262
Thanks, that's helpful.

I have fun at plenty of other things, and I go to some concerts, but I don't really have a nice time in packed crowds.
>>
I do believe I have tasted this pasta before.
>>
drop molly faggot
>>
File: 1347571292841.jpg (132KB, 469x604px) Image search: [Google]
1347571292841.jpg
132KB, 469x604px
>>558098994
You might have tasted something similar, but I guarantee that this is fresh from the chef.
>>
>>558098072
>I think my problem is that I'm more of a thinker than a "LET'S GET FUCKED AND FAKE AN EPILECTIC SEIZURE TO SOME SKRILLEX"-type of person.

that's what I thought
I'm not really much of a party person myself, and I kinda understand that slight sensation of being in the wrong place or something.

The dumb it down was referred to making laugh a larger group of people listening to you, but that still applies in a more relaxed situation than going clubbing

I think you just have to accept you like something else and make the most out of it.
Somebody prefers a rave, somebody a good book.

If you do it for the chicks pretend to have fun and be really assertive, that's all I can say.
>>
>>558098872
Then don't go to concerts with large crowds? I'm thinking your ego is just getting in the way and you believe that you should be the center of everything. As a great jazz musician once told me: "you need to connect with the cosmic flow". OP ain't flowing.
>>
fuck her right in the pussy
>>
File: 01.jpg (19KB, 259x352px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
19KB, 259x352px
>>558095926
You have to be gay to enjoy parties if you are over 18 years old. Why force yourself to enjoy what you obviously don't? All goes naturally if you enjoy it, this is why they invented drugs like alcohol.
>>
>>558095926
I'm the most awkward human ever, but after a few beers I generally loosen up and start craking jokes and shit, people enjoy that i guess.
>>
>>558099529
I only go because my friends are going, or if it's a band I like (which rarely happens).

And I'm not saying I want to be the center of attention, I just want to feel comfortable enough to get some skanky meat on the table at the end of the night.

I'm not a social retard or a self-diagnosed autist, I'm a pretty normal guy who just doesn't like packed clubs and concerts.
>>
Kratom and learn to smile with the eyes like Bill Clinton, Ted Bundy and Archer from that FX show by the same name. -You resident sociopath.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>558099608
>alcohol
>invented
>>
>>558099608
I enjoy alcohol, but no matter how much I get, I'll always feel awkward in a club.

I like to go to pubs, but the amount of fuckable chicks there is subpar.
>>
File: idontalways.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
idontalways.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
Desperate bump
>>
>>558100935
Is your main purpose in social gatherings to fuck girls?
>>
>>558102817
It very much depends.

If i'm at a pub or just out with my friends, I don't really give a fuck about girls, because I'm having a laugh with my mates.

It's only in situations where I'm dragged to a club or concert or similar, that I'm desperate to try and get my dick wet, because that's the only valid point of being in that kind of hell that would justify it.
And it's impossible to talk to your mates there anyway.
>>
File: 1345919456215.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1345919456215.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>>
>>558103191
If you don't enjoy it though, it's gonna be tough to outcompete the guys who do for attention from the women, the majority of whom also do, that's why they are there. Usually though, there are a few girls about who have been dragged their by their friends, who are more happy to just shoot the shit in the couches by the bar than fuck about on the dance floor, they would be more suitable. Look out for the kind of girl who is hot enough to be there with their hot friends, but a bit more casually dressed, maybe can't walk in heels, maybe has just a regular hairstyle like a ponytail rather than a fancy do, the girls who go dance for 5 mins, then head to the bar or sit near the bags. Don't go for the frumps/not hot girls who act the same, as they are just wallflowers who can't fit in - they want to join in but are too ugly to be let to, go for the hot ones who just aren't that into it, but are still cool and confident.
>>
File: 1345920399306.jpg (128KB, 595x858px) Image search: [Google]
1345920399306.jpg
128KB, 595x858px
>>558104480
This might actually be brilliant advice, mate.

I never really realized that some chicks are probably being pressured into it, as well as some guys are.
>>
>>558105094
I'm in a very similar position to you, and yeah, there totally are. As I say, aim for the hotter ones but who don't quite fit in with the normal clubslut look, you should be golden.
>>
File: 1395194192167.jpg (137KB, 625x770px) Image search: [Google]
1395194192167.jpg
137KB, 625x770px
>>558106619
>femanon detected
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.