[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my 16 year old sister announced that she's dating a 23

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

File: dennissystemblog.jpg (70KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
dennissystemblog.jpg
70KB, 596x596px
So my 16 year old sister announced that she's dating a 23 year old to my family. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>558034067
That's not big of an age gap at all. Retard.
>>
>>558034192
12 and 19 is the same gap friend
>>
find out how long theyve been dating and then just wait it out cause if you try to stop them it will go to shit
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 650x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 650x395px
>>558034192
Liberal idiot detected
>>
>>558034192
15 gets you 20 cunt.
>>
Simply, don't give a shit
she is 16, i guess she is able to have a relationship with whoever she wants.
>>
>>558034601
I don't think its been more than two weeks, she told me earlier and expected me to be okay with it and happy for her, instead if me going "I don't know why you think I'd approve"
>>
fight him OP
post video
>>
>>558034994
bait.jpg
>>
If they haven't been dating very long tell her she's being young and stupid. If they have been dating for a long time or already had sex. Then fuck it, she really doesn't what you think. She is only mentioning it to not like she's back stabbing her family.
>>
Does he seem like a guy on the right course in life? Education, breed, manners, presentable?
Or is he a subculture stereotype looser who guffaws like a maniac and eats shit?
Knowing my sisters future was assured with a man headed the right way would calm me so i could focus on finding a new, younger lover.
>>
>>558034067
>Collect her period blood.
>Get it tested anonymously for STDs.
>Wait until her birthday rolls around.
>Here's a stack of test results you stupid shit.
>????
>Profit.
>>
>>558035369
He's a nice enough guy, I just remember him in high school as having a reputation
>>
Post pics of your sis
>>
>>558035631
If he's a nice guy, the proper response is: meh
>>
>>558034425
Its the same in years but not the same mentally age.

>>558034067

16 and 23 is a fine age in most countries, dont worry about it
>>
>>558035631
Just make sure her parents know the dude, so if they have an open-card relationship it should be fine

If they do it sneaky I do not approve of it because 23 and 16 is too big to do it sneaky. But if both parents etc know it and dont mind and they have a normal relationship and dinner with eachothers family etc theres nothing to worry about
>>
>>558034067
Tell her to get married to him, to preserve her honor
>>
I just know that if she rejects his advances he's gonna disappear so god damn fast and make her super sad
>>
>>558034067
Tell her you won't support her after she gets knocked up and he leaves her.
>>
dude theres a reason that fucking 16 is underage
and not considered an adult. i bet theres things you did at 16 that you would laugh at at 23-25.
14-16 23-25 same age range.

her brains not fully devloped and shes not mature to realize
this guys clearly a creep and cant get girls his own age
reason why teen girls are more susceptible
hence not fully delvoped mentally

beat the shit out of him
>call police
>datfuckingperv
>>
>>558036982
Americans really think like this?

In any other country it's perfectly fine to have a 16 year old girlfriend if you're 23 or so yourself
>>
If she is happy then fuck off, it isn't your relationship, and I'm sure it will end up as bad as a trainwreck as relationships she could have with people closer to her age.
>>
File: 1397796351354.jpg (350KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1397796351354.jpg
350KB, 1280x960px
>>558034067
Give that guy a high five.
>>
>>558035631
If he is actually trying to get somewhere in life he may be a good motivator and support for your sister. Only thing id tell her is to wait with kids until shes at least 25. Kids fuck up young relationships.
Be awesome OP, love your sister and be happy for her. If ppl slander tell them you are happy for your sister. At first it will seem ridiculous but soon after it will be normal and everyone will remember how cool you were. .. Bonus, if it works out, maybe some of your sisters friends will find an interest in you, win win win.
Tits of encouragement.
>>
>>558035863
16 year old girls are not fully mature. You make an unwanted lewd comment on a 16 year old girl, she doesn't tell you to stop, she doesn't k ow how to respond, so she just blushes and giggles.
>>
>>558034067
Fucking threaten to shoot him if he doesn't leave her alone. That's what our family did when this happened with my sister. In most States you can still sue him too. People challenge the age of consent all the time and win.
>>
>>558036982
Thanks man, that's almost exactly what my girlfriend told me lol
>>
>>558037370
True, most girls aren't mature enough on 16.

But they to draw the line somewhere.

The law is for EVERYONE.

So you should never date a girl who is younger than 16, even if you are 23 yourself, and you should find someone who fits you well, just because it's the right thing to do.

But judging a relationship of a 23 year old dude and a 16 year old girl you dont even fucking know is plain wrong.

It's allowed so why the fuck do you judge? For all you know they might be the best fit for eachother in both their lives.
>>
>>558037370
Yeah I'm sorry, but if it's legal in wherever you're from, the dudes gonna fuck your sister cross eyed and then leave eventually. And that 16 year old pussy will probably be the best will will have up unto that time. Just picture it in your mind... that dude is gonna destroy your sister's vagina and pound the shit out of her.
>>
>>558037459
Hahahah dumb American

You are like sandniggers when it comes to dating, imma kill you imma sue you!!!

Just leave the people alone retard, they're not hurting anyone or breaking any law
You are probably so angry because you are a virgin yourself?
>>
um, mind your own damn business?
>>
>>558034067

Teenage girls are the worst of humanity, tell that guy to run
>>
>>558035631
Probably one of those guys who still thinks of himself as a highschooler so anyone who's actually their age looks too old. Does he have a highschooler hair cut? Clothes? Does he work in fast food or as a cashier or something? If so, tell your sister to get away from him. He could turn out to be mentally unstable.
>>
>>558037895
But they do smell better than 30 year old girls
>>
>>558037793
hahah dumb european
they are breaking laws.
18 is age of consent
16 is unconsented statutory rape minor

Yeah I'm sorry, but if it's legal in wherever you're from, the dudes gonna fuck your sister cross eyed and then leave eventually. And that 16 year old pussy will probably be the best will will have up unto that time. Just picture it in your mind... that dude is gonna destroy your sister's vagina and pound the shit out of her.

>theonlypussyougetisdumbteenagegirls

BASICALLY.
>>
>>558034067
if you're 'murrican grab the nearest shotgun and chase him to make jeezus happy... if you're from a civilized country sit down and accept the fact that your sister is an adult when it comes to dating
>>
Beat the shit out of the guy, or be a pussy and do nothing, your choice.
>>
Play Skyrim
>>
>>558038120
Breaking law?

16 is the age for sex in almost every fucking country retard

I dont know if you get outside in your life but most 16 year olds are ready for sex. Not all, but like I said: they need to draw the line somewhere. 16 is law. So 16 you follow. Simple as that

But then we have a moral too. Just because you can fuck a 16 year old, does not mean you should. You should always be a real man and think about if you are a good fit for her. If you are not, you shouldnt.
>>
>>558034067
If he is a neck-beard slap him around a little.

If he looks moderately successful, accept that she probably wont do much better
>>
>>558037793

>not hurting anyone

Physical and psychological development.
>>
>>558037793
It's not acceptable behavior by any decent 20+ year old anywhere in the US and everyone knows it. He knows exactly what he's doing but in his mind he's still like a teenager so it seems alright. Age is just a number only if you're mentally five years younger than you actually are.
>>
>>558036982
>her brains not fully devloped
I agree, they shouldn't be allowed to go school or get jobs either. They literally can't make any wise decisions at that age.
>>
>>558038383
Its 18 here
>>
File: YouRetard.jpg (119KB, 652x430px) Image search: [Google]
YouRetard.jpg
119KB, 652x430px
>>558037181

Why bother doing anything? It's her life. Let her make her own decisions. If it blows up in her face, at least she learned a lesson.
>>
>>558034067
I dated a 16 year old when I was 23 and it was awesome.
>>
>>558038530
16 year old girls are 99% of the time ready for sex.

Physological? Yeah dont date someone with down syndrome

>>558038542
Yeah thats you Americans, but here its perfectly normal.

I have friends who are 20+ who date 16 year old girls and have sex with them. And guess what? Their families have dinner with eachother too. It's perfectly normal

>>558038569
Then your country is retarded but you should follow the law of the country you are in, no discussion there
>>
>>558037895
>>558038058
>>558038120
We can all agree though... that:

A) girls below the age 17 are generally naive and easily manipulated (below 18 can be argued as well)

B) are way easier to get than mature women in most cases

C) pussy ain't rank unless they don't take care of themselves
>>
>>558038383
They're ready for sex, but not sex with 23 year old men. There's a difference.
>>
>>558034067
nothing. she wants to fuck someone who's got a car and a little cash to spend on her. be happy for her. besides, she will get tired of him soon. be happy for her.

if you were 16 and scored a 23 year old bitch, you'd be stoked. why shouldn't she be too?
>>
>>558038383

You can sue in the United States for emotional damage.
One just needs to open a civil suit and convince a judge.
>>
>>558038889
What's the difference then? Seriously, please list them.
>>
>>558038803
Nope, they are definately not easier to get than girls your age. I'm in my mid 20's and older women are way easier to get than younger ones.

Not all girls below 17 are idiots. Not all girls above 20 are smart either.

>>558038889
Yes there is some difference but only a minor difference. I dont see why not, its just your oppinion but clearly many laws think about it differently

you are just jelly that you cant have sex with anyone I assume

>>558038996
Yeah because Americans are retarded and were not talking about you guys

We are talking about a 23 year old dude with a 16 year old girlfriend, which is fine in most places

Just because Americans ***CAN**** sue someone doesn't mean it isn't the right thing to do lol, Americans sue eachother over hot coffee, it doesnt make any sense
>>
>>558038794

The frontal cortex isn't fully developed at the age 16.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124119468
>>
>>558034067
>invite over for dinner
>ricin in the spagett sauce
>>
>>558039071
Its the simple.fact that she thinks he wants a relationship, and no 23 year old in existence wants a relationship with a 16 year old girl. He wants to fuck her until he gets bored. They don't want the same things, and he is fully aware
>>
>>558034067
>call the cops
>don't give a fuck
>if she bitches, slap her she's a minor she doesn't have any goddamned power OH also she's a woman
>>
>>558039362
Sure, they also havent reached their maximum height yet, what is your point?

We are not talking about them having finished every requirement in life, we are talking about them being developed enough for sex, which they are
>>
>>558039591
Speak for yourself, i've known 16 year olds with more intelligence than some of my older friends

Eventhough it weren't many, they exist.
>>
>>558039591
dude.. that's how most teenage guys think. cmon
>>
This is what you need to think about:

1. Make sure it fits in the law
2. Make sure you fit together
3. If she isn't 18 yet, be sure her parents are ok with it
That makes you a good man
>>
>>558034425
-5 and 2 is the same gap friend
50 and 57 is the same gap friend

do you see where your logic is flawed?
>>
>>558037131
That's why other countries are shitholes getting taken over by muslims.
>>
>>558040332
Rule of 7's
>>
>>558040560
Marriage is not allowed before your 18th
>>
>What the fuck do I do?

nothing, she is not your little girl anymore to control

make sure the guy is not a total asshole, keep an eye on them and be there for her if she needs you, but otherwise stay out of it

fuckin murricans
>>
>>558034067
30 + pervfag here....have shagged loads of 15-16 year olds...they are not the best fucks, but I love to bury their bodyparts in the woods
>>
>>558038120
>1+2013
>still think banning things stops them from happening
>>
>>558040748
Butt murricaaaa muh laww gonne suee you
What? You are a 19 year old male who has a girlfriend who is 17?

OMG YOU DIRTY PEDO I HOPE YOU DIE IMMA SUE YOU !!?!?!! 1111

/murica logic
>>
>>558039639
That is an opinion.
The teenage developing brain has show to have limited ability in long term decision making, allowing them to be manipulated much easier.
It can be argued that a 16 year old shouldn't be having sex with older adults. It is more than a moral discussion, it is also scientific.

>>558039242

Thanks for the extended opinion, but I was just stating that a lawsuit can be filed for emotional damage. I was indifferent to that fact.
>>
im 25, id never date a girl under 18 at my age. When i was 21 i fucked a 15yo, who i worked with, quite a few times. she had been with at least 4 other guys before so i didnt feel guilty about it or anything
>>
>>558034067
Post on /b/ some more? Although it does fail the creepy test (1/2 your age +7 is the youngest you should date, conversely twice your age -7 is the oldest you should date) it's legal where I live, and probably legal where you live. How are your parents reacting to the news? They have the right to file a restraining order on him as long as she lives in their home.
>>
Your sister gives great head.
>>
File: 1377292117530.jpg (185KB, 812x884px) Image search: [Google]
1377292117530.jpg
185KB, 812x884px
i'm on that boat too OP. what i mean is i'm in the process of getting on a 16 year old. i'm 21 btw.

she seems like her hormones are all over the place, so it's a matter of time before she fucks some douche, so why not me? :3

i'm not sure i can deal with her personality though, she's honestly a kid. bear in mind my current gf of 1 year is in fact 27.
>>
File: get it.jpg (221KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
get it.jpg
221KB, 500x534px
>>558042038
>>
>>558034067
I dated a 16 year old girl once when I was 23. Her parents knew and all. And her sister (who is my friend from high school) was really happy about it. Only lasted 2 months though but it ended on a good note. Still hang out and stuff.

After a while though, me and her sister started having some fun.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.