[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do people like this exist?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (139KB, 640x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139KB, 640x731px
Why the fuck do people like this exist?
>>
Because of internet.
>>
They needed executed
>>
>>557878762
And you needed English class.
>>
I have know a few girls like this, they like to act tough but turn all girly when you get them wet.
>>
It's due to a deficiency in Vitamin D. Ie: dick
>>
>>557878891
>Make a mistake early in the morning
>Some retard thinks it's worth responding to

Thanks, kid.
>>
oh god so many red flags
>>
File: 1405732115798.gif (975KB, 160x170px) Image search: [Google]
1405732115798.gif
975KB, 160x170px
because of the general acceptance of feminism and the pervasive fear of doing anything that might imply you're not completely and utterly subservient to modern "equality" groups. People won't tell you you're shit for hating men because it's hip.
>>
i know the exact type you mean OP. They are a threat to all things intelligent
>>
>>557878631
if they didn't who would we have to drag through the blood soaked grounds of the internets?
>>
>>557879079
What if she did these photos early in the morning?
>>
>>557878631
0/10 would trigger the fuck out of
>>
>>557879784
this
>>
to be honest i am morning and so should you
>>
>>557879784
She didn't and when I called her out she directed me to tumblr for education.
>>
>>557879013
>le dick
gbt9gag fgt
>>
>>557878631
You never liked the circus as a kid i take it.
>>
>>557880538
He said Ie dick, not "le dick" dyslexic
>>
Best medicine is ignoring at all costs.
These bitches feed on attention, positive or negative
>>
>>557880709
>He said A, not A dyslexic
Son it's time to stop posting. You need logic.
>>
To be honest I would hate fuck it.
>>
>>557881486
You must be lonely anon.
>>
mis amigos

my friends

mis andry

my andry?
>>
>>557878631
I think these people lack something in their lives. Something essential to human. If she hates men, for exxample, then she maybe was hurt by one. And since then, she distrust them. Or something like that. I mean... how else can you hate whole group of people solely because of how they were born?

Or maybe she's just stupid attention whore.
>>
Better question. OP why do you seek them out, and make threads about them?
>>
>>557880365
what if you came to tumblr early in the morning?
>>
>>557884407

Constant reinforcement of a negative world view on Tumblr. Women are very easily manipulated.
>>
fuckin hipsers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.