[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up, gringo faggots? You mad about having the borders open

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: ms13_reprezent_bitch.jpg (65KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
ms13_reprezent_bitch.jpg
65KB, 475x356px
Whats up, gringo faggots? You mad about having the borders open and paying for all our free shit? Lol bitch you don’t know the half of it. Our homies from Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, and everywhere else are fucking pouring across the border, bro. They get on trains and head right for the Rio Grande, where the border patrol gives us everything we need to move on into the country. The best part? You bitches pay for everything. Lol you’re such fucking losers. Enjoy working while we get everything for free, you racist white fuckbags!

Oh… and you whiteys mad about us bringing TB, lice, and everything else to your communities? Sit your bitch asses down. We’re taking over this country. La Reconquista y La Raza, bitch. This is a good deal we’ve got here; the fucking liberal retards give us everything we need if we vote their way, so we do it just to take their shit. And the best part? The right-wing faggots get mad about us voting to take their guns and more of their tax money away. We’re doing that to the liberals too but they don’t give a shit. It’s hilarious, no ? I laugh every time I think about it.

So enjoy your new serfdom, and bow down to the Latino master race, bitch! The latin age is here. Whitey, you can now consider yourself conquered. All your money goes to us and our children. Your sons rot in despair while shooting up the drugs we sell, while your daughters whore themselves out to us for the dinero we make, bitch. Your time is over. Our time now begins.

For us, everything. For you faggots, nothing. Learn do deal with it.
>>
>>556570309

You could breed every day for the next decade and there would still be enough bullets to wipe each and every one of you out 600 times over.

Day of the Rope does not only apply to niggers.
>>
>>556570612
Lol inbred whitey you can't do shit. Your so-called "government" doesn't even stop proud MS13 homeboys from walking right over the border. Your "justice" department even sold us guns, which we used to kill border patrol agents, civilians and cops. Lol.

We're gods now. We are above the law and we run this country. Whatcha gonna do, gringo? Eh?
>>
Whatever, you're still a beaner.
>>
>>556571394
Kill yourself beaner piece of shit. You're human garbage, worth less than a dog turd.
>>
On the first day of Navidad, this cholo came to me...

Seriously, shut up puto, you make the rest of us sound bad.
>>
>>556570309

>>A white guy wrote this, no beaner can be anywhere NEAR this eloquent

>>When's the last time a beaner engineer or physicist did anything worth mentioning? South America is a fucking narco state, latinos are all drug peddling scum
>>
>>556570309
Gangs are for edgy faggots.
>>
File: 1405269434540.jpg (3KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1405269434540.jpg
3KB, 225x224px
>>556572625
At least when dog shit gets old, it turns white and stops stinking.
>>
>inb4 200 replies from people who take this post serious
>>
File: 1386621695196.png (23KB, 406x388px) Image search: [Google]
1386621695196.png
23KB, 406x388px
>le false-flagging nigger face
Spics outside of LA and a few other southern areas are completely agreeable.
Reminder that Zimmerman did nothing wrong, and was only fighting the true problem with our glorious nation.
>>
>>556570309
lel look at this skinny faggot trying to be a thug
>>
>>556570309
I wish it wasn't copy pasta.
>>
>>556570309
Cool story, bro.
>>
>>556570309
Immigrants do the jobs we don't want to do for prices we'd never accept. Liberals are dumb fucks, but immigration is something they got right. Once you get rid of all the Mexicans, this country will crumble.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 224x225px
>>556570309
What a faggot, I bet your a middle schooler who lives in a shitty border town
>>
>>556570309
A filthy Mexican would never know the word "serfdom"
>>
>>556570309
This guy is a wannabe scrap the picture he posted is an ms13 faggot from el Salvatore. Not Mexico, Honduras and wherever else fake ass mexican
>>
File: 0123456.png (289KB, 1893x983px) Image search: [Google]
0123456.png
289KB, 1893x983px
>>556570309
>>
lel dirty mestizo, go back to smallpox
>>
>>556574746
Top kek
>>
Shut up and Mow my lawn you beaner faggot
>>
File: mfwmestizos.jpg (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
mfwmestizos.jpg
8KB, 208x243px
mfw mestizos can't even true Spaniard
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.