[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok fags, who would win in a fight: the entire united states

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 20

File: 640px-USA_Flag_Map.svg.png (62KB, 640x402px) Image search: [Google]
640px-USA_Flag_Map.svg.png
62KB, 640x402px
ok fags, who would win in a fight:

the entire united states military (1.4 million)
or
the rest of the american population? (313 million)
>>
>>556383845
are you retarded?
>>
>>556384035
why? who do you think would win?
>>
>>556383845
The civilians cuz ur mom would just sit on the whole military lol feg
>>
In a knockdown murder to the end fight where the soldiers are completely on the side of the military and have no qualms killing everyone,

Military. Not even a question
>>
>>556384279
Give more detail. Are they suited up for war against regular civilians? Are they dressed like regular people? Do the civilians who own guns use them and the ones who don't are fucked? What do you mean
>>
>>556384279
most of the population owns guns. 1.4 million would not overtake all of us im sorry i just cant see it.
>>
>>556383845
well lets be honest, how many supplies dose the US military really have on hand? how many civilians are already working in or around the military?

if they didn't loose in the 1st 24 hours to a massive onslaught on their core infrastructure... then in the coming war of attrition the side that actually controls the food... factories... and everything else. yeah they win. hell that 1.4 would be down to just 1mill or even less when a shit tone of their manpower needs to be reassigned just to make up for the fact they don't have any production capabilities.

i guess in a no holds war we would see nukes used... but they would just poison the military and destroy the land they would be fighting over... so not really a realistic scenario. massive civil war would be more likely, if either side is even pretending to stick to the geneva convention then yeah... no military could win without a civilian support... which they don't have. its just logistics.
>>
If up was down then left was right, what about mirrors?

CHECK AND MATE
>>
nukes, problem solved
>>
>>556384801
>nuking your own country
ishiggydiggy
>>
>>556383845
shit every other american male has a small arsenal
anybody who says anything but the american population is retarded
>>
File: 1404257207672.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404257207672.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
The people. Mainly, the government wouldn't want to destroy or kill anything.

It uses it's own infrastructure for business and such. The people are their indentured servants.

They'd try to keep casualties to a minimum, by using non lethal means. But the people would get ahold of real weapons somehow and take over relatively quickly.

It's a lot like Assad's regime in Syria (the U.S.A. government), just a lot more undercover. But like all uprisings, just have common sense and don't be afraid to run.
>>
>>556384663
>most of the population owns guns
To call this overly optimistic is a vast understatement. While there are millions of gun owners, it's not even close to a majority among the 300 mil.

That being said, no-one seems to be taking into account non-military armed services - from local SWAT to FBI, there are plenty of organized, armed police groups which would form the core of any resistance.

It'd be a close call, but I'd say that unless the civilian police unilaterally betrayed the populace, the military would inflict massive casualties and damage, but eventually fall to attrition.
>>
The US citizens would win
but the thing is if a civil war broke out most of the civilians would pussy out and not all 313 million would fight
>>
>>556384035
>>556384639
>LOL retard
why? what's your opinion?
>ummmmmm idk....
>>
>>556384663
>most of the population owns guns
lol'd
>>
>>556385806
If a civil war broke out, most of the soldiers and airmen and sailors would pussy out and not all 1 million would fight.
>>
>>556385742
wait sorry i forgot to say this:
police and all government-based authoritative groups are on the military side
>>
>>556385864
because the entire military armed and easy for war against 300mil civilians is a no fucking brainer. but if it's just regular people versus regular people, which I didn't think about at first, civilians would stand a chance given at least half of them own guns. Faggot
>>
>>556386113
it's assuming the entire military is loyal to the government
>>
>>556386260
ready for war*
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 550x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 550x620px
>tanks havent been mentioned
>assault rifles
>grenades etc
>actual training
>aircraft

The military would hands down win. Civilians dont have anti-tank/aircraft defense plebs
>>
>inb4 east atlanta
have fun with that
>>
>>556386225
Starts to make the whole thing even more ridiculous.

Sure, if every single member of the military and police began aggressively murdering everyone, the population would be decimated in days, and combined with air strikes, you could probably exterminate every population center on the continent in a couple months. Law enforcement officers make up the vast majority of US gun owners.
>>
>>556386260
>at least half of them own guns
only 30% of americans own guns and most barely know how to use them.
the military gets all their advanced weaponry, tanks, etc.

dont act like it's such an obvious decision when you didnt even have an opinion until you jumped on the majority of this thread's bandwaagon. faggot.
>>
File: 1374223327628.png (328KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1374223327628.png
328KB, 500x483px
Obviously the military would 'win' because the only parts of our population interested in fighting would be dumb inbred rednecks, the rest of us would watch on passively as they were all carted away to camps and/or murdered by a better equiped and better trained force and then we would get back to enjoying x-box live / mma fights / reality tv / 4chan / [insert your dissension suppressant of choice]
>>
Well in virtually any scenario, there's going to be a large contingent of soldiers who refuse to indiscriminately murder US civilians, and a smaller but significant portion that would take their military toys and join the other side. There might be many more civilian deaths, but in the end the military would collapse.
>>
>>556386924
you partially right but the pop number includes women children and disabled. So that number would have to be trimmed before we even start. I live in the south and gun ownership while not considered out of place isn't done by the majority. However about half of gun owners have excess guns and could help arm some of those who don't own any guns.
>>556386540
also this. It really comes down to how much the gov pulls their punches. If they go all out the citizens don't stand a chance. They will, however, want to end this with a few casualties as possible because the gov needs us to survive. dem taxes.
>>
>>556383845
Most of the U.S. military is composed of non-combat personnel.
>>
Put it this way - if you're a person who honestly believes that there is any force or population or nation on the planet that can stand up against a true total war with the US, you're deluding yourself.

The US has been in only very limited engagements for nearly 70 years. There were SINGLE BATTLES of WWII where we lost more people than in the entirety of both Iraq "wars". If we were to mobilize the entirety of the US war machine, in anything except a full-on nuclear conflict (where collateral damage would make declaring a 'winner' fairly difficult), no military or population could resist.

WHere the US has gained a reputation for military failure is through: a) gross media exaggeration of every perceived failure, b) attempting to restore order and infrastructure to inherently unstable areas and c) incredibly harsh efforts to avoid civilian casualties fettering attacks

The US military has air supremacy. People don't realize it because of the incredibly limited wars that we've waged for most of living memory, but one squadron of F-18s (much LESS modern F-22s) could reduce Beijing, or [INSERT ANY OTEHR CITY ON THE PLANET HERE] to uninhabitable rubble within minutes.
>>
Put it this way

USA lost a war with Vietnamese citizen guerillas which was like 2-3 million?

assuming the normal population uses guerilla tactics and military doesn't get help from their allies the normal population could win without a bother
>>
>>556387595
The entire premise is ridiculous because if you assume every man women and child in the states was suddenly ravenously calling for the death of the government AND you assume the opposite is true that the entirety of the armed forces along with various police and other paramilitary organization were for some reason willing to massacre the civilian population in the name of winning a 'war' it's obvious what would happen. Civilians die en masse and then get mopped up with nukes.

In a 'realistic' conflict the number of civilians actually interested in armed revolution in our current sociopolitical climate would be vanishingly small and easily suppressed by their local law enforcement agencies / national guard.
>>
>>556388034
Continuing, the only reason we even bother putting boots on the ground is because we want to occupy and restore order/democracy to places like Iraq and Afghanistan. A true all-out us-or-them fight wouldn't even begin to resemble the house-to-house fighting of the last 20 years. Air forces would PULVERIZE any and all infrastructure. Hell, if we really wanted to just throw away all of that pussy limited war philosophy, we could obliterate ANY nation's infrastructure within a few days, and then just sit back and watch them starve.

It is for this reason that most developed nations have nukes, and it is for this reason that less-developed nations WANT nukes. Nukes change everything.
>>
Dunno, but is anyone here old enough to remember Waco Texas? Who won that one?
>>
Military, because America is Populated by Debt Slaves who are too scared of losing their jobs to not show up for work.
>>
>>556388463
Total number of U.S. soldiers deployed to Vietnam: 536,100.

And that's not all at once - that's over the ENTIRE WAR.

The US "lost" in Vietnam because instead in order to avoid provoking war with China, troops and materiel were deployed in insanely small numbers to maintain detente.
>>
>>556389230
they lost because troops were getting rekt left right and centre and that people protested against the war
>>
We'll since civilian paramilitaries are associated with gorilla warfare an the USA has a hard as fuck job handling that I say the civilians.
>>
russia would win
>>
Also if there was another civil war or a revaluation the paramilitary civilian group would probbly only have a 100 thousand or so. But if they were decently outfitted, we'll organized and lead, as we'll as have some popular support... The civilian army wins.
>>
>>556389430
> troops rekt right and left

Total US and US Allied Deaths: 480,538–807,564

Total Commie Deaths: 455,462–1,170,462807,564
>>
>>556388935
2 edgy 4 me

>>556388650
And that's actually one of the clever things about the US - whereas the fanatical nationalism instilled in most militaries is heavily rooted in the state, the US military emphasize IDEOLOGY as the core element of patriotism.

People make fun "Freedom hurr durr democracy lol apple pie", but the fact is that the US military is ACTIVELY INDOCTRINATED to not kill civilians, much less turn on the US population. It works nicely - when you make "freedom" a basic, defining value which you tie directly to your country's defninition of patriotism, and joining the military is generally linked to high levels of patriotism, you've built-in a safeguard against a coup d'etat through purely ideological methods. If you read a bit about people like Jefferson and Hamilton and the Adams bros, you will see that this is NOT an accident.
>>
>>556387319
>[insert your dissension suppressant of choice]
Nigga you just went full tinfoil
>>
>>556390114
>Total US and US Allied Deaths: 480,538–807,564
that's a lot of deaths for an army with better equipment than normal civilians
>>
The population would never rally together to overthrow our government. They've gotten to good at keeping people complainant or in the dark. At this point it doesn't matter if we only have five hundred thousand soldiers, the people will never unite to rebel.
>>
>>556390167
> 2 edgy 4 me

Yeah -- so when given a chance to take up arms against the US Gov't, would you, or would you just shuffle off to your pathetic little job?

Be a man enough to admit that you are a shit-tier little wage slave
>>
>>556390167
Indeed, if the CIVILIAN government/police were to begin enforcing a draconian regime, the military would logically be the first to resist - it is, after all, the mandate of the military to protect the US Constitution. Thus, the only time a coup d'etat is a GOOD thing is the only time it would be even remotely likely..
>>
>>556390547
>Be a man enough to admit that you are a shit-tier little wage slave
And I suppose you're not?
>>
>>556390263

I accidentally
>>
>>556390547
Well, if my CO ordered me to ride into Jacksonville and start murdering people, I'd tell him to fuck off, because I know my fellow Marines would back me up on that. But I know my Captain would tell HIS CO to fuck off before that happened, and I know the COlonel would tell HIS CO to fuck off before that happened, and I know the fucking Commandant of the Marine Corps would tell the fucking President to fuck off before that happened. Does that answer your question?
>>
I have been thinking of a second American revaluation alot lately. I think people should bear arms and march to DC for a peaceful protest. The guns are there simply to remind the government who they work for
>>
>>556390673

Nope, haven't ever had a job, have always been self-employed

And I'm currently working on making an online platform that will likely be outlawed within a year of it's release as my contribution to the fight against the US Gov't which no longer recognizes it's own Constitution as well as other oppressive regimes such as the UK, Russia, China, North Korea and Muslim nations.
>>
>>556391128
Well aren't you a special little snowflake. Good luck with that.
>>
>>556390263

Most of those deaths were South Vietnamese.
Total US deaths was 58,220
>>
>>556391128
lol

nigga went from full hipster to full retard, just like that.
>>
This generation is to much of a pussy to every fight the gov. But yeah in the civil war half the army quit and that was on a very diffrent bases. If the government tryed to go all commie I'm sure that 99% of the military would just fucking quit
>>
>>556386540
Thank you... No one seems to realize civilians can't take down a fucking ac-130 with hunting rifles.
>>
>>556391535
The fucking towl heads don't have any of that and we did nothing in the Middle East. Plus same in Vietnam. It dosent matter what weapons you have I there not as effective as the other group.
>>
>>556386540
>implying the can't import this stuff from black markets and other countries
>>
>>556391289

No, I am not precious -- I am just a person willing to make a sacrifice of my time and effort to stand up for what I believe.

Which is a shit-ton more than what you are doing.
>>
>Gorilla war fare can't be beat by any conventual army
> Gorilla war fare is how we won our independence
> Revolutionary war is a pretty similar situation

Learn your fucking history
>>
>>556391845
>black market tanks
>>
>>556392060
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. That's what I'm here for.
>>
>>556392207
There are black market tanks. Plus you don't think Russia would supply equipment? Annon you're fucking stupid
>>
>>556391525

Robt E Lee was the Union's top choice for leading the Union Army.

Lee however owed his allegiance to Virginia, his Home State and after some soul searching, took sides with the Confederacy.

As payback for this "betrayal", the Union Army seized Lee's ancestral home and started burying their war dead on his front lawn.

Lee's ancestral home is now known as Arlington National Cemetery.
>>
>>556392075
>conventual army
>conventual
our military does not fight in an array like faggot 18th century brits.
>>
>>556392207
not black market tanks but anti tank weapons
>>
>>556392590
He wouldn't have minded that. He was a military man.
>>
>>556392060
I notice you ignored my response, hipsterfag.

>haven't ever had a job, have always been self-employed

Much basement. So neckbeard.

>>556391819
You don't really have a firm grasp of history OR current events, do ya buddy?

The only failures of the US military have been failures to restore the infrastructure of rekt fucking shitholes. If you somehow think that we "lost" in Iraq or Afghanistan in any meaningful military sense, you're a fucking retard. We not only defeated Iraq's military (the 3rd-largest in the FUCKING WORLD) in less than a week, we left there having brought a bass-ackwards nation up to modern levels of infrastructure from almost nothing, from indoor plumbing to a funstional school system.

Oh, was that not on your pathetic clickbait news sites?
>>
>>556392075
>conventual
stay in school.
>>
>>556392798
Plus, he knew when to fold 'em. He knew that a rural, under-equipped force could harass and terrorize and make life miserable for its enemy, but not ever achieve a meaningful victory against an armed industrial nation.
>>
>>556392597
>Array
It would be in the same country that the rev. War took place. Plus the Americans were farmers and the British had the best military in the world an the best equipment of the time. Most of their war ships cost the modern equivalent as our aircraft carriers.
>>
>>556392363

I'm not making it to feel better about myself, I'm making it because it needs to be built. And I'm building it in such a way that no one can control it and no one can become rich off it. because it needs to belong to the people.

Frankly,I don't give a shit about what you think - you are a worthless piece of shit that stands around doing nothing while the government laughs while news story after news story breaks about how the Government is flagrantly violating the Constitution, because the Gov't knows the majority of Americans like you will do nothing about it.

And in fact, you will do more than do nothing, you will ridicule those who give a shit about what's going on and who are working to do what they can to fight back.
>>
>>556385806
I would say 60 to 80% of civilians die of starvation, disease and trayvons chimping with in the first 6months
>>
>>556393294
lol why did you greentext "array"?
you said it's just like the american revolution, and that civilians would win because of guerilla warfare. The American military would not fight in the same manner that the 18th century brits did, which is gay and out in the open in an array.
>>
>>556392821
You're beta a fuck and think you're smart but your not. Fuck you twat. I never said we lost but we haven't done much in those countries. Terrorist groups have reclaimed Iraq you stupid fuck and it'll be the same I'm Afghanistan. I support our troops and our Mistion there but it wasn't what we wanted you fuck. And plus pure referring to something that happened in the 80s. That's not very modern you stupid shit
>>
>>556383845
American population easily, some country would end up supporting and supplying them, not to mention we already have more than enough guns and man power. Look at Texas alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 594x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 594x396px
>>556393746
U mad?
>>
>>556393746
lol u mad, bro?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>556384481
>>
>>556393856
No you're just stupid and have butthurt that I'm right. You totally missed the point and were eager to offend. Now you only have to say "you mad" because I'm 100% correct and you have nothing left
>>
>>556391819
What the other guy said to you is a good point. Also please tell me how the American population with NO air vehicles capable of combat will take down say an a-10 warthog or an ac-130? Or how about a fucking aircraft carrier or a fleet of destroyers? While the military may not win in terms of infantry combat think of all of the other technology they have at their disposal.
>>
File: 1404619878689.jpg (30KB, 432x318px) Image search: [Google]
1404619878689.jpg
30KB, 432x318px
>>556392075
>>556392597
>>556392947

>conventual

Hahahahahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 196x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 196x258px
>>556394138
>2014
>being this butt flustered
>not reading IDs
This site is going to eat you up, kid.
>>
>>556394138
You didn't HAVE a point, faggot. YOu apparently think the Iraq war happened in the 80s. There is literally no point in including you in this discussion, you're calling people "beta" because they point out that you're a fucking moron, you "support our troops and our Mistion there" but you can neither spell nor understand our actual mission.

You're not being excluded because you're just TOO RIGHT FOR THIS SINFUL WORLD. You're not being engaged because you're wasting everyone's time.

0/10, would taunt/ignore again.
>>
>>556394234
Listen the objective of war isn't to kill off the entire enemy. It's to inflict some casualties and then be political and discuss terms. The US military would not use drones to hit a rebel group. It would destroy everything and kill infrastructure and in the end the government would fall anyway because they blew up everything and killed everybody. War isn't won with air support alone.
>>
>>556388034

Implying Beijing is livable as it is now.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 467x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 467x506px
>>556394698
Dude stop. You're going to make the Julyfag cry.
>>
>>556394698
>Golf war
>>
File: AleisterCrowley.jpg (22KB, 198x305px) Image search: [Google]
AleisterCrowley.jpg
22KB, 198x305px
>>556383845

Most of the US military is rednecks from my experience, who aren't too fond of Obama, and given that it would be well-armed small-town rednecks leading the civilian offensive, chances are that lots of the military would defect.
>>
>>556394886
Look, man, I don't have time to give you an education. Just quietly add "warfare" to the very, very long list of things you don't understand even a little bit.

When summer's over, you'll go back to grade school and hopefully learn a little more.

Also, I don't think you know what drones are, or what they do. A drone strike is an incredibly precision instrument, capable of eliminating a city block, a single house, or a single person with minimal collateral damage - maybe a few additional casualties, but very little damage to infrastructure unless you want it.

Add 'em to the list, kid.
>>
>>556391845
Hey Mr. Black market I'll take 5 aircraft carriers, 3 tactical nukes, 150 tanks, 100 a10's and 10 ac-130's

Yeah that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>556395308
>When summer's over, you'll go back to grade school
rekt
>>
>>556395125
That statement is completely meaningless.

Do you mean the FIRST Gulf War? In the "eighties" of 1991? Because if you think that's what I was talking about, add RECENT history to the list, young one.
>>
>>556395002
How am I wrong in any seance? All I said was gorilla warfare has beaten modern armies. I know the military has an edge with technology but a civilian paramilitary group could cause enough damage to go to peace talks. Kid didn't even know what the golf war was an here he is mixing facts up. Plus you said I don't have a grasp on modern events. Last time I checked the Taliban is still around tormenting people. If you think we fixed it then you're more then welcome to live there
>>
>>556388463
Except they didn't lose to them military.

Politically yes, they beat the US
>>
>>556395731
>How am I wrong in any seance?
2blackmagic4me
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 240x240px
>>556385864
>Makes a vs. thread with almost no information on the circumstances of the fight
>Makes fun of people when they point out the fact that there are probably hundreds of unknown variables

You're the worst kind of cocksucker there is.
>>
>>556395731
my dad was severely injured in the golf war. he stepped on a 9 iron, blew off his entire right leg. war is hell.
>>
>>556394886
>War isn't won with air support alone.

I'll give you that.

Everything else you said is fucking idiotic.
>>
>>556394886
Ok let's say by some miracle the us population manages to over power ALL of the military's ground forces, that includes things like tanks which no civilian has the firepower to destroy one, much less hundreds. Do you really think the gov wouldn't use it's air support? If it was that or losing the war they would use it.
>>
>>556395731

>dem spelling errors

Are nit helping your cause bro
>>
>>556383845
Definitely the rest of the population, it would be a reenactment of good ol 1776
>>
>>556396062
Was that the battle of sandtrap? My uncle said between the tees and 9 irons, it was the worst thing he's ever seen.
>>
>>556396080
Like what
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 185x272px
>>556396146
>dem spelling errors
>nit
Kek
>>
Weird fact: as viscerally scary as drones are (and lets face it, faceless remote-control planes that can kill you from over the horizon are fucking scary, I know, I've watched Iranian insurgent faces when they hear 'em overhead, even when they're detained they look like they heard the devil himself every time those little engines are above), if police could use them, we'd see not only fewer police casualties, but fewer CIVILIAN casualties from police actions, especially riot control. In a riot, police are faced with overwhelming numbers, and our monkey-brains still interpret numbers as strength - police in riots take actions too drastic and too harsh out of primal, visceral fear. A dron operator is unafraid, objective, and calm. A quadcopter with tear-gas launchers would be not only safer for law-enforcement, it would be safer for the rioters.
>>
>>556383845
Even though the military has far better weaponry, the US pop would win. Even if only 125 million are in fighting condition. People would form their own barricaded camps, sneak attacks on military bases and shear numbers would cripple the military.
>>
>>556396238
yeah, on the back 9 near hole 13, a couple meters south of the water hazard.
>>
>>556384764
this was a good response. thanks
>>
>>556396318
Dude typo'd "nit". Summerfag here has called it the GOLF WAR three separate times. I let the first one pass as a typo, but apparently this kid thinks it was really called that, thinks it involved an occupation of Iraq, and thinks it happened in the eighties.
>>
>>556395731
>seance
>gorilla
>golf war
Your post just made me die a little on the inside
>>
That depends: If the military keeps their equipment, definitely the military.

If not, the civilians.
>>
>>556396679
technically the gulf war was just a continuation of the iran-iraq war from the 80s.
>>
>>556395731
Compared to the U.S. civilian populace, the Taliban is pretty damn tiny, and therefore has to be identified from civilians under intense scrutiny. There's nowhere for the U.S. civilians to hide in such a theoretical conflict as this. Millions upon millions would die within 2-7 days with minimal military casualties. The U.S. military doesn't even need to be on the soil of the U.S. to inflict such devastation.

There is no substantial damage civilians in the U.S. could cause to their military within the span of 1-3 months. Yes, the military would need supplies eventually, but not before they totally wiped out any aggression from U.S. rebels.

Anyone who disagrees has no idea how any war in the history of man has been fought. /thread
>>
ITT: anons arguing without even bothering to realize that the US military and US civilians are the same fucking thing.

WHY IS THIS S THREAD
>>
File: thatsthejoke.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
thatsthejoke.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>556396679

>Dude typo'd nit
>typo'd nit
>typo'd
>>
thats like a 1/300 ratio how could the military even win
>>
>>556388034
F22's are shit. You can take it down with a 5.56mm round and it can't fly in rain. Google it.
>>
>>556396528
>sneak attacks on military bases
>implying the military would have bases that can be overrun by rednecks

lel

Also I can confirm that a "barricaded camp" can withstand an assault from W33 shells from an M-115.
>>
>>556392821

>doge on /b/

get the fuck out
>>
>>556390673
I'm a Brit and the UK is definitely not a 'oppressive regime'. Go back to your street-corner begging, you unemployed tramp.
>>
File: 1399991663747.gif (665KB, 220x238px) Image search: [Google]
1399991663747.gif
665KB, 220x238px
>>556397537
Get out.
>>
>>556383845
civilians hands down. There are more vets than there are soldiers. Also since only the actual military is fighting on one side that means all private security firms are on the side of the people. Throw in 300 million pieces of cannon fodder onto one side as well and the military wouldn't last 24 hours in the fight.
>>
>>556392821
You did nothing in Iraq.
>>
File: wolverines.jpg (59KB, 361x480px) Image search: [Google]
wolverines.jpg
59KB, 361x480px
US Population, becaWOLVERINES!!!!

(high school football team make heap best guerrilla sharpshooters)
>>
>>556393375
You have a fedaura.
>>
>>556396058
>>556384035
heaven bc samefag
>>
>>556398267
Google "business plot"
>>
Without counting nukes

Americans dont have enough ammo to exterminate the entire continent

Nor the resources, consider the fact that moat of your resources are imported from the rest of america(continent)
>>
>>556397560
If you can hit a flying F-22 with a .556, I will give you all of my money.

Does the term "over-the-horizon" mean anything to you?
>>
File: 1361851483434.jpg (475KB, 839x3882px) Image search: [Google]
1361851483434.jpg
475KB, 839x3882px
>>556384481
>>
>>556396359
I really think about this often.
>>
>>556386540
>actual training

there are plenty of vets around, much more than active service

>assault rifles and grenades

can be obtained elsewhere

>tanks and aircraft

anti-tank weapons explosives can be obtained elsewhere. defense is not needed: many will die but soon those vehicles will be out of fuel and maintenance parts, which are supplied by civilian-controlled corporations.
>>
>>556395986
So if the military fought the civilians the military would automatically lose because they can't shoot civilians.
>>
>>556399118
True.

Lets hope it doesn't rain.
>>
>>556383845

that 313 million would be like 50 million after a wave of nukes, army just camps in the one state not nuked and wait til the rest starve to death or die from other stuff like radiation.
>>
>>556390167
exarmyfag here. You know not of which you speak. In the military you are trained to follow orders. Most soldiers have 0 qualms performing even the most inhumane acts because they can shift the blame to "just following orders." Furthermore starting in basic they train soldiers to view themselves as different than civilians. Even your laws and rights change. You are no longer an American citizen you are an American soldier. Your brothers in arms become more important than your biological family. You become indoctrinated into their ideology the same ways cult members are brainwashed. The average soldier is too stupid to even realize this is taking place. That is by design. That is why they recruit so heavily from poor uneducated neighborhoods. Those people who kill little kids in the line of duty wouldn't even think twice about firing on "domestic terrorists" which is all you would be to them.
>>
>>556398953
I only meant in the scenario presented by OP. IRL the contractors of course would be with the government/ military. As would much of the US population.
>>
>>556399649
That label is all the American army would need.

Thank God I live in the UK.
>>
>>556399573
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>556400152
Leave the moron alone.
>>
>>556399991
SO close to DAT GET!
>>
>>556398938
>two people made fun of me in the same thread
>obvious samefag
You're retarded
>>
>>556400490
Closer........
>>
>>556399612
Yep that's how nuclear fallout works. You can bomb all but one sate in the USA and that state will stay in pristine condition. It's not like wind and rain could carry the radiation into the area or that many nukes would cause a nuclear winter or anything.
>>
>>556383845

If war become asymmetrical, people would won but if its symmetrical army would won
/thread
>>
>>556386113
Like we would have a choice to pussy out. You get shot if you try to abandon the military in a time of war.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-07-11-09-15-35.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-07-11-09-15-35.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>556383845
>implying military senior leadership isnt civilian
>implying service members would kill their civilian families
>>
File: 1403125473792.gif (2MB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1403125473792.gif
2MB, 300x222px
>>556399573
>The dumbest thing in this whole thread.

Pic related.
>>
>>556400705
Who said it has to stay in pristine condition, it would stay livable(it would have intact cities, it would have less fallout).

Combine that with airstrikes against any resitance or food stores left and thats plenty to "win" (in a war where your goal seems to be to exterminate your own population).

Co
>>
>>556401128
No you don't. Hence why no one who went awol in the last 14 years got shot. But keep talking out your ass like you know anything about the military
>>
>>556401617
>it would have less fallout

what.
>>
>>556401945
>>556401945
What is not to understand
>>
>>556401617
It wouldn't be livable dumbass. The amount of nukes needed to wipe out a land mass the size of the US would cause a nuclear winter. It'd be the end of mankind. Read a fucking science book and stop talking out your ass. There is a reason counties don't engage in nuclear war.
>>
>>556402134
>>556402134
how someone as stupid as you managed to turn on a computer for one.
>>
>>556402398
i am not
this dude >>556401617
>>
File: Nuclear_Fallout.gif (48KB, 350x245px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_Fallout.gif
48KB, 350x245px
>>556402134
From the concussive force of an atomic blast coupled with natural air currents/slipstreams, the majority of the nuclear particulates involved in a nuclear detonation would be spread far, far away from the initial detonation. If you [carpet bomb] the U.S. with nukes, as you suggested earlier, the entirety of U.S. soil (except maybe Hawaii, unless you nuked that too) would be utterly saturated with nuclear particulates.
>>
>>556402515
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of poster IDs while I argue with strangers!
>>
>>556399649
You are not only obviously not a soldier, you obviously don't even know any in real life.

Soldiers are just dudes doing a job. They SUCK at it, but they see it as a job. They're not indoctrinated to commit ruthless acts you silly little poser fuck.

Besides, if soldiers start massacring civilians, me and my Marines will give their corpses a stern talking to.

But you're a faggot, and are just reciting hipster bullshit you read online
>>
>>556402856
goes througb every satte except oregon
>im safe niggas
ill strat my own country
>>
>>556403184
And you'll probably call it "New Oreogn" by accident.
>>
>>556403480
Got`em
>>
File: Snapshot_20140713.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20140713.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>556403063
I said ex soldier fuck bitch. I quit that shit. Keep talking like you know shit though
>>
>>556404481
You have pretty teeth
>>
>>556403063
a marine too stupid to know he's been brainwashed. There's something new. Wait never mind I think I just described every marine
>>
>>556404639
thank you very much
>>
>>556404481
lol get a load of this faggot
>>
>>556405203
you could at least take the time to point out something wrong with me instead of just a generic insult like faggot. I'm a good looking way above average (albeit too skinny atm) guy so come at me /b/ro! I posted the pic as proof I was in the military not like I was trying to camwhore. Otherwise I'd smile and change out of jammies at least
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.