[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Pedophilia on the way of being accepted by...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 70
File: 578322.jpg (9 KB, 362x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
578322.jpg
9 KB, 362x205
Pedophilia on the way of being accepted by law? Apparently so, this is what has been happening in the past few weeks:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html
>Scientists say at conference that "Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”
They said on a conference that it is NORMAL to be attracted to little girls and boys.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/31/apa-correct-manual-clarification-pedophilia-not-se/
>DSM-5 (the big book all profesisonals of medicine, psychology and psychiatry have to abide by) labels pedophilia as a sexual orientation. The backlash was so great they then claimed it was a "typo"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/judge-compares-incest-and-paedophilia-to-past-attitudes-towards-homosexuality-claiming-they-might-not-be-taboo-anymore-20140709-zt0v2.html
>Judge compares incest and paedophilia to past attitudes towards homosexuality, claiming they might not be taboo anymore

These all happened very recently, within this month. Coincidentally or not, a hashtag has begun trending on the internet for #PedosOutOfTheCloset, where people are coming out as pedos openly (at least on the internet), and they want to be able to do it in real life too. Here are some examples I saved:

http://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/29tazp/tough_love_pedosoutofthecloset_im_a_pedosexual/

http://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/29rfci/fuck_this_pedophile_acceptance_movement_tw/

This is it /b/, in the spam of the following months, probably less than a year, we should be looking at completely different society when it comes to pedos coming out, and probably even changes to the laws.

We must help #PedosOutOfTheCloset /b/. Do it if you are also a pedo, do it if you want to see SJWs going crazy over this.

Its really really happening
>>
File: 1401830710168.jpg (13 KB, 450x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401830710168.jpg
13 KB, 450x675
This is some kind of trick of the police again.
>>
bump so people have time to read
>>
File: closet.jpg (17 KB, 597x92) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
closet.jpg
17 KB, 597x92
>>
>>556194404

It´s not illegal to be a pedophile you know. And if you are a pedophile and afraid of coming out, support the hashtag without admitting you are a pedo yourself. That way you are clear on countries like MURRIKAH where just by confessing you are a pedo you might get in some list
>>
Awesome.
>>
>>556194207
It's an interesting concept but very unlikely that it will ever be accepted to be attracted to children. They could have all the hard evidence in the world that it's normal and people can't help it, but it would still be taboo because of the knee-jerk hate reaction by most of the population towards pedophiles.

It's like religion. Even if it gets to the point where we can prove for a fact that gods don't exist, many people will still believe and ignore the evidence.
>>
File: 1403634450606.png (120 KB, 573x573) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403634450606.png
120 KB, 573x573
>>556195094

That´s exactly what people said about gay, and now if you are anti gay you are a monster.

Soon being anti child love will be monstrous too
>>
>>556194207

I highly doubt this is the case.

People just conveniently reject any scientific findings that clash with their own views, particularly when it comes to sexuality (especially sexuality involving children).

Yet amusingly at the same time they cling to shit that shows obviously that victims of rape and abuse in childhood are likely to be more damaged individuals later in life.

If it does happen in the near future it won't be in the English speaking world (can see continental Europeans perhaps embracing this sort of thing in few decades) and it certainly won't be anytime soon.
>>
Liking 13 to 17 yr old girls doesn't make one a pedo.
>>
>>556195094

Just to play devil's advocate for a second...

What if there is hard evidence that pedophilia is NOT natural in any way? Would those claiming it is accept it and resign to the fact that there is something wrong with those who have those urges?

Same goes for religion (not to turn this into a religion thing, please limit this). If there were absolute proof that god(s) exist(s), would those who feel confident otherwise give into truth and accept it?

My point here is that there will always be a lot of people who let emotion lead things. And while I am all for logic and clear thought, it's dumb to say that emotion doesn't play a role, and an important one at that, in human affairs.
>>
Pedophilia has always been legal, child pornography and acting on it, is illegal however.
>>
>>556195432

No one said it did.
>>
>>556195720

Yeah. The law and general public construes it as pedophilia.
>>
>>556195432
>>556195720

In murrika liking 15yo makes you a pedo, what a shitty country
>>
>>556195718

I don't believe anyone (at least here) was implying pedophilia (in the simple sense of being attracted to children) was illegal. It's probably safe to assume that anyone saying such was referring to the actions carried out by pedophiles.
>>
>>556194207
9fag fail attempt to troll /b/ ?
>>
>>556195432
I'm sure a judge would totally understand your point of view.
>>
>>556195432

Actually it does, the whole pedophile, hebephilie, ephebophile (or whatver those two are actually called) is only accurate for the definition based on these three things all being mental disorders.

There is litte support in mainstream psychiatry today for these three things to be considered mental disorders.

The general definition of pedophile is just a person with a sexual attraction to children, which is of course an ambiguous term itself which varies greatly within fields and from place to place.
>>
>>556195798

If wherever you live is saying that 13-17 is pedophilia, then their laws are wrong. Period.

As for general public, yeah. But look at how fucking stupid the general public is.
>>
>>556195720
But everyone says it does.

Even the fucking laws in this country.
>>
>>556195969

Pedos like children.

Adolescents =\= children in the eyes of medical professionals.
>>
>>556196194

And are the laws (at least for these topics) not supposed to be based on science? If not, then why are there age of consent laws that are under 18? If "the law" has its way, everyone will be in jail for something. Laws are supposed to be based on external proofs.
>>
I am a pedo and I want to see cp on the interwebs
>>
God damn, this would be a whole different world if it went all pedo pride parades.
>>
>>556196445

Age of consent laws are based on morals. Just like all fucking lefty assholes.

Your rights end where their feelings begin.
>>
>>556196641

Can't disagree with that. When "what I feel" is what makes laws, everyone can do any amoral acts they please, UNLESS OF COURSE, IT OFFENDS SOMEONE! Idiocy. Laws need an unbiased, proof-driven basis.
>>
>>556196445
>Laws are supposed to be based on external proofs.

Actually laws are mainly based on mainstream societies understanding of external proofs. Which is often warped and twisted to suit their own mindset. In America that mindset is currently rooted in neo-Puritan understanding of the world (in regards to sexuality at least). Sexual activity is wrong, harmful and corrupting, fine for adults to engage in but children are innocent and pure and need protected and so on and so forth. I could go into it in much more detail but I've done it so many times and it requires a non-ethnocentric mindset to fully understand and appreciate.

Since lawmakers are elected by the mainstream public, they will in turn manipulate and warp laws they pass into appearing to combat something the public thinks needs comabated (for example internet regulation and surveillance in order to prevent CP and such).
>>
>>556196596

pedo pride parade was a thing in the 80s actually

Just search on the net, tons of pics
>>
>>556196853

There was a dr who explained why it was unfair to label under 18 girls children. It was on Wikipedia anyone have his quote?
>>
>>556197361
>dr who

kill yourself
>>
2 things

Anyone who tries to have sex with under aged kid will be dealt with

The second you go to prison, whatever race you are will ask for your papers, if they find pedo on your papers you'll be stabbed more times then you can imagine and wish you died instantly


Anyone who agrees with pedophilia should be decapitated
>>
>>556194207
if it's a sexual orientation, it's really unfortunate and selfish. like dogfuckers. with gays, it's usually two consenting adults. can't really have that when people you're attracted to are preeeeeetty much never adults. lul.
>>
File: Shut Up.png (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shut Up.png
10 KB, 250x250
>you will never live in ancient Greece or Rome
>>
>>556197848

Wholeheartedly agree.

But, only the law, mindless criminals and moronic fucks like yourself think a 15/16 yr old is a kid.
>>
File: 1.jpg (95 KB, 630x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
95 KB, 630x421
>>556198118
...or pretty much any other time or place in human history
>>
>>556198135
prove every 15 y/o is developed enough to give sexual consent. every one living today. let's see your evidence.
>>
>>556198042
>like dogfuckers
so women can get fucked by dogs (obviously they really want to fuck them) but men can't fuck dogs ?
fucking feminist gtfo
>>
>>556198310
Prove that every living 14 year old isn't.
>>
>>556198118

Fuck that, you'll never live in Europe just roughly 200 years ago when you could fuck a 10 year old girl in a brothel..

LEGALLY!

Or if not legally at least almost absolutely without fear of punishment.
>>
>>556198408
see that's the thing. this isn't a court of law, you have to prove your argument. you made the assertion.
>>
>>556198310
i certainly was developed enough for it lol
>>
>>556196641

Yes, the anti-pedo hysteria is definitely the work of the liberal left. It absolutely is not heavily influenced by conservative lobbyist groups like the Family Research Council and the punishments for child-adult sex crimes in a given state are TOTALLY not correlated with the number of conservative constituents in that state.

I'm not saying liberals didn't play any part--the crisis counselors and psychologists bending over backwards to help "traumatized" children in exchange for grants and consistent salaries--but it's just foolish red vs. blue rhetoric to claim that one "side" caused the current mess.
>>
>>556198310

There is more research by university professors and other various PhD holders that says they are.
>>
I do believe its normal to be attracted to them.
I dont believe its okay to have sex with a child.
In our society children get emotionally damage from that shit and as a mature adult you just gotta accept that. The sick ones are the ones who actually rape children.
>>
>>556198427
Don't worry. Once society collapses (and it almost certainly will eventually) then all the bullshit laws go away.
>>
>>556195432
I'm not sure that's true lol
>>
>>556197848

We all appreciate your thoughtful contributions to this debate.
>>
File: 12538.jpg (23 KB, 500x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12538.jpg
23 KB, 500x250
>>556194404
>>556194207


Its clearly a rouse that self righteous virgin OP and his cum guzzeling nigger dick sucking cop buddies concoted to get pedo to expose themselves.

I'd be on board, but when faggots say a 15 year old is a "child" when 15 is the average age of biological maturity, I have to say "fuck you inept self righteous morons, for ignoring SCIENCE."
>>
>3D lolis will never be as pure as 2D
>>
>>556198801

I listen to Drs, not people who had to work a job as a last resort(i.e law enforcement).

Pedos like pre pubescent kids.

15ish isn't prepubescent.
>>
Peds need to be shot
>>
I am attracted to 13-16 yr old girls i always felt wrong but... i am 20.
>>
So what people are saying is that every Pedophile or as some people lightly call it "Pedosexual" should be allowed to openly say they are ''Pedosexual'' and get embraced but if they do ever touch a child they do get life in prison?

Oh.

If what you are trying to do here is make it legal to have intercourse with young children then forget it. Won't ever happen.
>>
>>556198638
Im Conservative and I say kill the pedos.

The laws will not change. You people are talking about raping children, you dsguise it by calling yourself a pedosexual. Tell me, do the seven year olds you want to fuck get a say in this? I dont think so.
>>
>>556198427
Actually at the turn of the century (19th-20th) there were some 35k cases of syphilis reported in NYC alone, among 10 year old girls.

I wish I could site this for you, but I got the info in a art history course in Seattle, a while back.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 500x357
>>556196953

Someone who knows what they are talking about!!
>>
File: 1400808949976.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400808949976.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
In every one of these threads I always pose the following question:

>Do you have scientific research that explores and then concludes in a scientifically valid manner that nonviolent child-adult sex causes harm to children?

...and I have yet to see such evidence. But boy do I ever see people asserting the harm as the basis for their entire viewpoint. Too bad they haven't yet learned to think critically about the origins of their beliefs.
>>
>>556199196

I obow a couple who married at 20 and 15 yrs old. They had their 60th anniversary last year.

That is true love my friend. Unfortunately could never happen in todays society.
>>
>>556195234
That is absolutely false because the top argument i've seen is that Homosexuality is usually about two consenting adults. And that children are maybe physically (maybe not) but not emotionally developed and therefore cannot decide for themselves.

Also, you do understand a parent is responsible for a child. What kind of parent would you be if you'd let your child have sex with some fucking 40-year-old man? I know i wouldn't.
>>
>>556199242
If people can come out openly gay and fuck then why cant pedos? Cannot judge one thing and not the other.
>>
File: OP.png (54 KB, 1917x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OP.png
54 KB, 1917x666
We need the OBNP Movement!

>What is it?
The OBNP Movement demands the same rights just like the LGBT Groups.

>What does OBNP stand for?
OBNP is a union establish out of the following: Objectophilia, Bestiality, Necrophilia and Pedophilia.

>What do we want?
Equality free Dragon Dildos.
>>
>>556194404
Just so you know, it's not illegal to be a pedophile. For some people, they can't help it. People see psychiatrists for this.

Mind you, I'm not condoning it, just trying to clear up some common misconceptions.
>>
>>556194207
>Its really really happening
no it is not happening you delusional fuck
>>
File: 28-563379672.jpg (19 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
28-563379672.jpg
19 KB, 500x400
>>
>>556198638

True obviously but the recent rise in age of consent and laws regarding child sexual "abuse" have been directly correlated with the rise of feminism by more than a few experts (or "experts").

The gender discrepancy in public perception and legal punishment for male and female pedophiles is largely down to feminism and its rise also.

The right pretty much always supports the status quo, so you can bet that back when age of consent was as low as 7 in places like Delaware they probably opposed changing it for the most part.

The left on the other hand just seem to constantly want to change and "liberate" certain minorities and in doing so they've also had to hype up the public taboo against various other forms of sexual activity like pedophilia and beastiality.

It's an endless fucking cycle of retardation that humans are destined to continue jumping through for the next few million years or so until we evolve drastically or global civilization collapses.

It's one of the reasons I'm convinced civilization was thrust upon us by external sources. We just can't seem to handle it. It's grown to big and convoluted for many people's brains to comprehend.
>>
>>556199389

The laws will change when the hysteria dies down and people slowly realize there's no reason to persecute adult-child sex since it does not lead to harm. Again:

>Do you have scientific research that explores and then concludes in a scientifically valid manner that nonviolent child-adult sex causes harm to children?
>>
>>556199721
Well i really do think that if you would tell everyone you are a pedophile, and they'd all say: "Rock on!'' ''Good for you!'' that sort of encourages you to have intercourse with a child even more. Which would probably still be illegal after all this shit with the media and government is over.
>>
File: ridgelyboogie.jpg (50 KB, 628x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ridgelyboogie.jpg
50 KB, 628x357
>>556199551
You can offer this up as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy

Of course the 18 and over crowd try to bury it, but its SCIENCE.
What do they bring to the table.

(btw, I dont advocate sex with under 13 and then only from individual case to individual case and personally not under late 14 for me, but still...)
>>
>>556199721

You aren't helping any childfucker.

Its mother fuckers like you who know no other terms other than pedophile that get people who like terms labeled the same thing you are, faggot.

Kill yourself.

Each definition needs to be more clearly defined.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 599x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 599x399
>>556199389
I guess you're talking about think rape? Like they think of you in that way so now you were raped? Seven is very young and I would say near the age of concent. I'm not pedo but I understand some things.. I don't thik we will be having sex with newborns any time soon but I say 10+ is possible.
>>
>>556199970
>play dumb
>assume she's 18
When you Assume, you make an ass out of you and me. And that's not going to help you from a statutory rape case her parents or the state can file (if they find out) unless,
>1. Statute of Limitations
>2. You have a recording of her telling you she is of legal age
And even then those can be argued in court.
>>
>>556200000
>>
>>556194207
fucking windows of opportunity

same shit happened with faggots,ganja they tried heroin a little bit and now fucking pedos.
>>
>tfw 24yo
>tfw in da club dancing with 16yo holding her by the hips
>>
>>556195432
If you're a 40 year old man and you're eyeing a 15 year old girl, then yes, you are definitely a fucking pedophile. Obviously if you're like 25 and you're into a 17 year old, you aren't a pedophile. But if you're +30 and you're into a fucking 13 year old, then yeah lmao you're disgusting and a pedophile.
>>
>>556199389
>Tell me, do the seven year olds you want to fuck get a say in this? I dont think so.
>want to fuck

But not fucking. It's an orientation not an action.
>>
>>556194207
news are exaggerating. its normal for human males to be attracted or aroused by post-pubescent girls
>>
>>556200513

Nothing wrong whatsoever but do be aware in court you will irk the nerves of the judge because he has a daughter.
>>
>>556199971

It takes both sides working together for an epidemic like this to occur. When some researchers published a controversial study in 1998 concluding that a child's family environment was significantly more correlated with future life outcomes than having sex with adults, and therefore questioned the asserted strength of child-adult sex's effects, the response from both liberals and conservatives was enormous. Congress actually passed a resolution condemning the study, and there literally was not a single member who voted against it (obviously, due to not wanting to be crucified). Conservative talk shows went ballistic, and in fact it was a conservative radio show drawing from a conservative blog that started the whole fiasco.
>>
There's a difference between being a pedophile (in the literal meaning of the word) and being a child molester.
>>
>>556200609

See you piece of shit:

>>556200401

No longer pedophilia once she hits puberty.
>>
>>556195234
I'll repeat myself. window of opportunity theory. I don't remember whom but if you look at this scale in the bigger picture you see it 100%
>>
Hebephiles and ephebephiles need to work together and wage war with pedos. We need to make them viewed by society as a level lower than what society views us teen lovers as.
>>
>>556200609
>These sound like your morals & opinions.

Again I'm not pedo
>>
Dustin's a faggot.
>>
>>556200886

That's great. If society realizes they erred in one way then it opens their mind to similar errors in reasoning that they can correct at the same time. How is this a problem? It's only an issue if you go from the assumption that the status quo is always superior, a point of view that has retarded human growth throughout history. Not that change for the sake of change is good, but status quo for the sake of status quo IS bad.
>>
>>556200409
No. Im talking about that child left crying somewhere with blood pouring out of holes that were torn to shreds. Or in the case of girls, their reproductive organs smashed so they are infertile.
Pedos think only of their wants and not of the physical damage done to a child. The pedo thinks of the child only as a "thing"

And SERIOUSLY??? Ten is yoir age of consent? Because a little boy playing with GI Joes or a girl with a barbie doll is has the ability to consent to ANYTHING?? And again back to that whole destroying their body thing. I might offer some sympathy if these people were talking about an age difference in the 3-4 year range, after both parties are in the mid and late teens. But no, you guys are talking about 20 and 30 year olds RAPING CHILDREN
>>
>>556201480
No, we're not. We're talking about attraction, not action.
>>
I honestly hope that one day pedosexuals can at least come out of the closet enough to not go insane inside their own heads. It really is just like homosexuality/heterosexuality whatever... You do not choose what you're attracted to, you simply don't. It's not fair that people who are attracted to children are immediately villainized and considered child rapists for no reason other than the type of person they're attracted to. They deserve the same rights as everyone else.
>>
>>556201825
Bullshit. You are attempting to justify it so you can normalize it and act on it.
>>
>>556200736

Oh I was absolutely agreeing with you, apologies if I came across as not doing so.

Remember all those men and women who went on talk shows to speak about how they remember their pedophilic relations fondly and how it didn't damage them or traumatize them in any way? Who fucking exist by the way because I've spoken personally with numerous such people.

Of course nobody does because they wouldn't get anywhere near the fucking studio unless they were going to cruicfy the adult and condemn the relations.

Because the network would get bombarded with complaints and the pandering governement would hammer them with a massive fine or some other form of punishment.

There's absolutely no balance in the issue, it's one of the few things that are actually considered black and white by the public today and if you even mention the possibility of it being slightly grey you're in pretty warm fucking water.

I recently watched a fucking news reports that honestly called people involved in pedophilic relations as children "survivors of child abuse"..

Fucking survivors..
>>
File: 1363891913023.jpg (7 KB, 194x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363891913023.jpg
7 KB, 194x260
>>556200609
you're an idiot. Pedophilia is an interest in CHILDREN a girl at 15 is generally developed into a woman (this is a biological FACT) and interest in women at that age is termed ephibophilia.

Inbred, moronic moralfags and white knights love to rage out of their own ignorance about this being "cp" that being "cp."
In addition, some of you may have mistakenly labeled yourselves "pedos" when that is not even the case. I may not need to tell you, but walking around thinking that you are something that you are not can be extremely dangerous and destructive to not only yourselves but those around you.
I will now provide you with a list of the most common Chronophillias of adults, that are most frequently seen on this site;

Infantophilia - (not "clinical" name) while undoubtedly the most loathsome and repugnant of the Chronophilias, it is thankfully the rarest. As the name implies it is an extreme of form pedophilia with a focus on children five years old or younger, though primarily with infants.

Pedophilia - Interest and/or sexual arousal in prepubescent children, also spelled paedophilia in the U.K.
It's often confused with hebephilia, ephebophilia, or mistakenly used as a "blanket" term to include sexual arousal by anyone under 18 years of age.

Hebephilia - The interest and/or sexual arousal in/by pubescent children.

Ephebopilia - Not to be confused with hebephilla, it is the Sexual preference for individuals in mid-to-late adolescence, typically ages 15–19.
This is by far the most common and normal chronopilia of the list and although legal in many states and countries, it is still illegal if practiced in some. Stipulations by ranges in age where the sexual interaction is limited to those ages listed are only legally allowed if the two parties involved are between individuals ranging in 3-10 years maximum above the listed age. (check your local listings)

Gerontophilia - Elderly people. Not just "old" but gray, wrinkled, etc. I don't even...WTF?
>>
>>556201929
It would be better if they just killed themselves and saved the rest of us the trouble
>>
>>556201480
I like how you keep using the word rape. It makes no sense whatsoever, especially if the child does concent(wants the same thing?). Also when attempting to perform sexual acts especially with a child don't you think(most) people are going to take the necessary precautions.
>>
>>556201941
I'm not even a pedo. I just think it's wrong to deny these people help for something they can't control. They should be coming out so that we can help them instead of alienating them and continuing child abuse.
>>
>>556200609

lol
muh feelings
muh culture
>>
>>556202192
Yes
>>
>>556202073
yeah, that would fly in normal conversation about a serious subject that (like it or not) will have to faced someday. The liberalization of the first world countries is happening rapidly and if you think for a second that pedosexuals wont have their day in the sun, you're sadly mistaken. It's just a matter of time until saying something like you just said is considered hate speech and non-pc.
>>
>>556202192
Im offering them help, in the sense that I am willing to help them end their pathetic tormented lives.
>>
>>556197776
>> dr who
>kill yourself

Kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 509x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 509x599
>>556202412
lel
>>
>>556202573
And you are the reason why this problem will continue. If you want change you have to change the way you think and act.
>>
>>556202573

I'm just bathing in all the moral authority you seem to believe you have over pedophiles here.
>>
>>556194207
Ill admit ive fapped to traps and whatnot from time to time. Yeah ive fapped to some bad shit, but never real CP or anything. Id never tough a kid. I cant explain how angry it will make me if pedophilia actually gets legalized. The day pedophilia is accepted/tolerated is the day i go on a killing spree.
>>
>>556198310
not even everyone above 18 y/0 are developed enough to give sexual consent, we should make the age of consent like 45 or 50
>>
>>556202560
And I will stand on that line with a rifle in my hands. I will wage war to stop this. Violent bloody war, in the truest sense of the word.
>>
>>556194207
Every time I point this out, people say that the slippery slope argument is wrong, but reality proves it right consistently. Here is the pattern future acceptable perversion will follow: Homosexuality->Pedophilia->Bestiality->Legalized option body mutilation (castration)->Necrophilia->...God only knows
>>
>>556202901
*touch I mean
>>
Lets say that pedophilia was accepted as a sexuality. Those who identify as such exclusively would have a sexless life. It is wrong to have sex with children. Argue with me all you want. It's wrong. It will not be decriminalized, as it shouldn't be. To me honest, this shit just pisses me off.
>>
>>556202997
sure you will.
>>
>>556198310
12 y/o are fucking with each others, there
>>
>>556202615
>>> dr who
>>kill yourself

>Kill yourself

Kill yourself
>>
>>556202901
That's a choice, better start planning. Gay is ok now, and to have gay friends is recommended. Just wait for pedo to be ok
>>
>>556202997
>muh bulliefs
>muh brainwashing
>muh guns

nigger.
>>
>>556199676
Devil's Advocate: Why can't a child consent to sex? If he/she is assumed to have enough intelligence to go to school and do homework, why can't he/she have fun
>>
>>556203025
I'm guessing you've never heard of the theory of moral relativity.
>>
Here's my thoughts
15yo can like children as young as 12
16yo can like children as young as 13
17yo can like children as young as 14
18yo can like children as young as 15
Anyone above that age can like children above 15.
Imo a child can give consent after the age of 15 or maybe 14. I know for sure if a woman asked me if i wanted to have sex with her i'd be able to say Yes/No depending on if i was attracted to her or not.
Everyone is focusing primarily on girls of that age, but how about you guys? Would you have been able to say it?
>>
>>556202192
They can control it, that excuse is BS
>>
>>556203458

Now think like this: sex is not a bad thing, and if a girl has sex she isn't immediately a whore and ruined.

Now what´s a good age of consent for a non christan society that doesn't care about sex that much?

We only think children need to consent like its a life changing deal about sex because we make sex a big deal when it isn't
>>
>>556203458
me at 12.. jeez there is nothing more horny than me at 12..

i dreamt about fucking that cute teacher a lot
>>
File: stp.jpg (31 KB, 600x516) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stp.jpg
31 KB, 600x516
>>556202997

Fantasy residing faggot detected.
>>
In on FBI sting operation
>>
>>556195094
It was really widely accepted to practice pedastry in ancient greece,which is an adult (almost always male) to tutor and fuck their pupil (almost always male too) so I don't know if both these things become accepted we'd be repeating history
>>
>>556202997
>>556202901

I have to admire your blind devotion to something that you literally have no valid proof is even harmful. Personally I wouldn't be willing to murder someone over something that I only believed because of hearsay and media distortions, but I applaud your dedication. Have you considered careers in the military? Your ability to rush head-long into violence for no logical reason would make you excellent cannon fodder.
>>
>>556203458

I'd have been too busy focusing on my boner and stuttering.
>>
>>556203458
btw maybee you will find it interesting that i know a girl that has a boyfriend of 4 years now and she will become 13 this year i belive.. if its true what sghe said then she was the one that lastly initiated sex
>>
>>556203328

Neo-Puritanism.

Sexual activity is seedy, corrupting and harmful. Up there on a pedestal with alcohol, tobacco and other shit.

ONLY FOR CHILDREN NOW THOUGH!! Once you turn 18 your geneticals modify and no more harm is to be coming from sexual activity.

Before 18 you will ALWAYS regret and be harmed by sexual activity, after it you will NEVER.

You just can't argue with that logic. Go ahead and fail attempting to.
>>
>>556203762
No they can't just like gay people can't control liking men.

You do realize that in 10 years you're going to look like one of those bigots yelling "Gay sex is unholy! They can unlearn it! No one is born gay and we can use god to get rid of it!"
>>
>>556203817
Exactly sex isn't a big deal. If everyone were to have precautions nobody would even have to get pregnant either. And a relationship between whatever age doesnt necessarily have to be about sex.

I think it'd be cool if people could reveal themselves as someone who likes children and get embraced and supported for it just like a homosexual.
However i'll let you know i'd never let the likes of any of you date my lovely daughter. She'll just have to marry someone when she's ready. B-)
>>
>>556203458
There are some rare cases of women who are fully developed around age 12, what do you say to them
>>
Fucking pedos.How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over,nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples?Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around thick cock slick with her saliva,pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, than cumming more than her little throat can swallow.The idea of thick vicious semen overflowing,dribbling down her chin and her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible.You are all bunch of sick perverts,thinking about spreading her smooth slender thighs,cock poised at the entrance to her sweet,tight,virginal pussy,and thrusting in deep as whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum,while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.I'm disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her,listening to her quickening breath,her girlish moans and grasps as you hasten your strokes,her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest,shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat,rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.And as you lie atop of her flushed body she sighs breathlesly,and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.You are all sick in the head!
>>
>>556200609

So what you are saying that an adult of 25 years of age has more freedom than an adult of 30+ years of age? This makes no sense.
>>
My dad caught a huge sturgeon in river of the city, saint-laurent river. Is it safe to make sashimi out of it?
>>
This is really fucked up if it's true.
>>
>>556204195
That might be a little too much but i'm sure the boy doesn't mind. However in my right mind i must say thats waay too young.

>>556204327
People just started sticking with the age of 18. There's not much to be changed about it.
In fact, alcohol and tobacco has been illegalised until 18 just recently where i live and now i have to show my ID again. (<25, i'm 24)
>>
>>556204483
Yep.
>>
>>556204623
This is probably all some agenda by feminists to treat all men like pedophiles and then have them watched like criminals. Its a way to oppress men in general.

If all men are evil, treat them as such.
>>
>>556204736
öh the boy is about 35yo and they pretend to be uncle-niece when they are out togheter
>>
>>556194207

Nice try tumblr. Pedos always be hated by society because "muh children are little babies and can not think for themselves"
>>
>>556204397

No one said pedos have to fuck...licking and rubbing are fine too
>>
>>556204423
If i was definitely ready to make my own mature decisions at the age of 14. But still wasn't allowed to smoke or drink until 16, i had no other choice but to suck that up either.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 658x649) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 658x649
Mfw most people are pedos in the UK for legally fucking 16 year olds.
>>
>>556195270
This. People are clearly shown to have a high percentage of becoming damaged individuals later. Again, this is abuse, which is similar to saying that hitting your kid once in an extreme case is different than repeatedly hitting them for the smallest thing
>>
>>556204441
>This makes no sense.
To you.
>>
>>556205230
You can legally have sex with 16 year olds in most of the US.
>what is age of consent?
>>
>>556204736
>However in my right mind i must say thats waay too young.

But then who exactly are you to criticize it?

Everyone develops an interest in stuff like this at their own age, there is of course likely a general age (maybe around 14-17 or something) but for many it can be much younger or older or even not at all.

When it does happen and it's clearly not rape or abuse it shouldn't be treated as such by the courts and the public.

I would think this was so obvious to most people.
>>
>>556205387
Ctrl F we do not forgive.
0 Results
Where are the edgy kids with their copypasta's
>>
File: lindas-chicas 4.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lindas-chicas 4.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>556205285

Your statement is false and uneducated and ill informed.
AGAIN, read this article that was posted earlier here
>>556200374
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rind_et_al._controversy
>>
File: lul.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lul.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
fucking lol'd

this is what happens when you start breaking sexual boundaries.
>>
File: 1404593994558.jpg (13 KB, 242x209) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404593994558.jpg
13 KB, 242x209
>>556194207
the thing is it (IS) very natural and if your a logical adult you would understand this.
Now getting it widely accepted is a massive ordeal and that's most of the fight.
I think the massive problem is women on there menstrual cycles getting in the way. "ewww men are gross. would you really fuck a child".
Now you might be kekking at your computer screen but I'm serious. Women are illogical and they would end the logic and argument.
>>
wanna see the mother off a little girl letting his product of his wombs getting fucked by some sweating creep fat dude as you guys >>556194207
>>
>>556205285
>clearly shown

Please enlighten us with these clear sources:

>Do you have scientific research that explores and then concludes in a scientifically valid manner that nonviolent child-adult sex causes harm to children?
>>
>>556205285
>which is similar to saying that hitting your kid once in an extreme case is different than repeatedly hitting them for the smallest thing

Actually it's more like saying rubbing their neck is going to damage them in the same way choking them is.

If the child actually enjoys the activity and wants it to happen, the chances of damage coming from anything other than society and their views on such activity are so extremely low.

It's really annoying, but we seem to need something to get hysterical about and it helps if that thing is sexual in nature at least in post-Christian/Christian countries for sure.
>>
>>556205536
I won't criticize it. In fact, i've had people since middle school that i know absolutely everything about and they are the nicest people ever. Wouldn't harm a fly.
It just so happens that they fap to child porn. And i respect that. It's what they want, it satisfies them and it keeps them from actually harming a child.
There are also people that say that viewing CP is child abuse. I think that's ignorant. You aren't killing someone by watching a gore video either.

I won't criticise any longer. I gave my two cents and i think everyone should be allowed their own orientation. Even if it means underage.

Even after all of this i'm still not a paedo myself. Not my cup of tea..
Just remember that i'm probably the most neutral person about the subject you will ever talk to. And a huge majority will fucking disgust you for liking children in any way but the ''normal cute''
>>
>>556194207
Paedophilia is a mental disorder, are they saying it's natural for a male to want to have sex with a child, that isn't fully developed or as likely to concieve as that in comparison to an adult woman?
That's not natural, that's a mental disease.
>>
It's fucked up that for the first 18 years of your life, you're completely at the legal mercy of 2 people as long as they don't get caught for any of the fucked up things they do to you.

Before legal pedophilia is feasible, we need to reach a point where there's communal raising of children.
>>
>>556205562
I hope they stay away from this thread. I'm actually glad i could talk to a bunch of serious people about the subject. Although i suspect most of you are in fact pedophile lel

>2050
>accidentally insult a LGBTNMFPF cat-human hybrid by calling them ''a bro''
>cops fall from the sky and arrest me
>>
File: 3pyx9b.jpg (64 KB, 625x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3pyx9b.jpg
64 KB, 625x475
>>556206360
Once again for the inept who may have missed it. On average a woman becomes a woman at 15 years of age (if not younger). This is A biological scientific FACT.

Didn't anyone take biology in secondary school, or are you all just home schooled FAGGOTS!?
>>
>>556196953
>Since lawmakers are elected by the mainstream public, they will in turn manipulate and warp laws they pass into appearing to combat something the public thinks needs comabated (for example internet regulation and surveillance in order to prevent CP and such).

genius.
>>
>>556206360
The exact same thing was said about homosexuality in the past.
>>
>>556206878


True, but make sure you know its always done UNDER THE GUISE, of "protection." The fact is it simply allows for more intrusive laws to be passed for survaiance and prosecution of normal law abiding citizens in an effort to make this a more totalitarian society.
>>
I don't know how anyone could be attracted to kids..I can see lusting after teens as some of them look 20 and have the bodies of playboy bunnies. But kids? No way Mane no way..
>>
>>556194207
About time.
I disgusing faggots (and worse) are tolerated, then pedophiles should have been long ago, as long as they don't molest children.
>>
>>556194207
Come out as a pedo? Nice try chris.
>>
>18 yr old fucks 17 yr old girlfriend consentingly
>pedohile
>goes to prison
This is why America is no longer land of the free
>>
>>556206360
But you are fully developed by 16.
>>
File: Double Fish.png (84 KB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Double Fish.png
84 KB, 625x626
>>556194207

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
>>
>>556209270

Think that's bad? What about this shit:

"According to the boy's defence attorney, Jessica Harbeson Foster, prosecutors in the Washington-area Prince William County want to bolster their case by taking photos of the suspect's aroused penis and comparing it to the texted image using "special software"."

They actually are now trying to produce CP in order to prosecute people for "producing CP".

This is the way the world will end.
>>
>>556194207
If they'd find one willing it should be okay.
Or if they can find more than one willing, it's whichever.
>>
>>556206360
if paedophilia would be a mental disorder, you could heal it, but you cant so it isnt one.
>>
>>556203237
>>>> dr who
>>> kill yourself

>> kill yourself

> kill yourself

kill yourself
>>
>>556194207
I think you guys should go into some pedophilia forums in the deep web (download tor browser)

They really aren't as bad as people think they are. Plus most of them are against molestation too.
>>
>>556209612
Disgusting double standard.
>>
>>556210249
there are plenty of forum in the clearnet too.. like visions of alice or som german stuff
>>
File: 1404422861138.jpg (48 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404422861138.jpg
48 KB, 600x800
Pedophilia is completely natural.

The media and witch-hunt for the child molesters and absusers is what gives pedophilia a bad name.
>>
Chronic criminal behaviour is also unintentional, but no one accepts that.
>>
>>556194207
>Mfw >>>/pol/ predicted this
>Mfw >>>/pol/ is always right
>Mfw I have no face
>>
>>556211537
what did /pol/ predict? what did I miss?
>>
File: 1404929174002.jpg (969 KB, 1820x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404929174002.jpg
969 KB, 1820x1024
>>556210249

Aye.
>>
People will never be able to accept pedos because it is an non-consensual act of sex between an older man and a younger woman.

However, it is possible that the legal age of consent can be changed, possibly down to the age of 14. Remember, Japan's legal age of consent is 14, and they have the lowest number of child abuse cases and rape cases in the world.

If people actually think pedos will ever be accepted in society, they are crazy in the head. However, I would not be surprised if the legal age of consent lowers. And I would also not be surprised if child abuse and rape cases lower because of it.
>>
>>556194207
paedophilia is accepted by law, it's not illegal
>>
>>556211603
/pol/ been stating the slippery slop of degeneracy has begun.
>>
>[...]"Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males.” [...] “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children. Normal males are aroused by children.”
Yes, it may be true. But raping children or doing sex things with them and you KWOING they are uncomfortable and they should probably want to go but they are insecure or don't understand the situation they are currently in is not right.

Still, being a paedophile, a lawfull or ethic paedophile is kind of like a curse. You would love and wish to that little girl in use of her own free will (with no outter influences) would like to have sex with you and you could fall in love with one too. Yet, you know the law and the society itself won't alow it, nor the union nor the sex with you and the little girl.
Now, if you are a bad paedophile, or one with now ethics and doesn't care what could happen after, then you will rape her, you will make her feel uncomfortable and sad, and you knowing that you will still rape her, or make do things she doesn't want.

Be careful. Men can losse everything in a rush of arrousal.
>>
File: 140231705048.jpg (369 KB, 2048x1463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140231705048.jpg
369 KB, 2048x1463
>>556209808

Homosexuality was once considered a "mental disorder".

Food for thought.
>>
>>556212000
Homosexuality is still a mental disorder, so is pedophilia.
>>
File: 132643819364.jpg (127 KB, 538x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
132643819364.jpg
127 KB, 538x800
>>556211906

Having a consensual non-sexual relationship with a 8+ year old girl isn't un-natural.

It's happening in all parts of the world but we hardly hear of it.
>>
File: 1402188027179.jpg (443 KB, 1029x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402188027179.jpg
443 KB, 1029x833
When will i finally be able to marry my husbando?
>>
File: 1402352954223.png (66 KB, 594x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402352954223.png
66 KB, 594x598
>>556212000
That. Now they encourage people to be open about it.
>>
File: [000098].jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[000098].jpg
88 KB, 800x600
>>556212164

Homosexualiy is no longer a paraphilia Anon.

Gowever, "pedopjilia" is still classified as one.
>>
>>556211731
That would be awesome, but it would take us no longer voting for the two established parties. A democrat or a republican is never going to lower the age of consent.
>>
>>556212265
You are my niggerfu
>>
>>556212303
I'm okay with that. if they're open about it, we can legally have them watched and treat them as pariahs.
>>
File: 140429821154.jpg (63 KB, 533x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140429821154.jpg
63 KB, 533x800
>>556212402

Sucks to live in the USA I guess.
>>
>>556212392
They can shuffle around their papers all they want, the fact is it will always be the result of a damaged brain.
>>
>>556211731
Your gender requirements are arbitrary and the terms "old" and "young" are relative.

Try this: a sexual act between an adult and a child. Children are generally thought to be unable to consent to such an activity in the same way a drunk person cannot sign a contract. They are not yet of sound enough mind.

I also note this may or may not be my view; it is the general consensus of the "modern" world.
>>
File: 140069009885.jpg (320 KB, 864x1600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140069009885.jpg
320 KB, 864x1600
>>556211906

Yes, the stigmata of being an open pedophile is as good as a deaht sentence nowadays.

Sad really...
>>
>>556212592
You don't decide what is a mental disorder and what isn't though. Only the APA gets to decide.

Which is precisely the problem. They are too pussy to go against American morals
>>
File: anonymous vs cp.jpg (96 KB, 960x742) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anonymous vs cp.jpg
96 KB, 960x742
>>556194207
No matter what the law says, you will never be safe with anonymous watching,listening and if necessary punishing the scum of the earth
>>
File: 14044731117.jpg (181 KB, 1020x752) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14044731117.jpg
181 KB, 1020x752
>>556212659

You are an Anon of sound mind, Sir.
>>
>>556206836
Their bodies are. Their emotional maturity will vary greatly. It's generally accepted that 18 is the point of no return, as in, if you haven't grown up by now, you never will so good luck to you. The problem with emotional maturity is that it's largely based on experience, so by limiting their experience with aoc laws, they're slowing the process down.
>>
What if the pedophile in question is underage?
Is it still considered pedophillia?
>>
>>556212784
No the APA doesn't get to decide. Nature is the decider.
>>
File: 8129.jpg (101 KB, 1024x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8129.jpg
101 KB, 1024x738
>>556211731

The age of consent in Spain is 13 yeas old. They have one of the lowest reports of chuld abuse/pedophiila.
>>
>>556211906
If it's a minority, how are they able to call them normal males?
>>
>>556212991
/thread
>>
ITT: retarded neckbeards attempting to justify their desire to fuck children as "science"
>>
>>556200609
So you rather fuck disgusting
worn out whore holes? fat fuck pig landfucking whales
or have someone who is truly pure
>>
>>556212872

Thank you. Except, I'm not a Sir...
>>
File: 139424829475.jpg (369 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139424829475.jpg
369 KB, 768x1024
>>556212991

It is considered "sexual assault" then. The laws doffer for minors.
>>
>>556212940
that's why things should be more case by case, but with people wanting to force their own ideologies on others, you get a blanket law which treats everyone like morons.
It's like how the smart kids may have dumb kids in their class so that they all feel 'equal'.
>>
I hope they use this thing to round up pedophiles.
>>
File: anonymous vs cp 2.jpg (27 KB, 600x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anonymous vs cp 2.jpg
27 KB, 600x348
>>556213172
They will never succeed though.
>>
>>556212740
> stigmata
I pictured pedophiles leaking cum from their hands and eyes in the presence of lolis
>>
>>556213243
Are you fucking serious?
If a 16 year old fucks a 12 year old, it's sexual assault?
This shit is worse than the fucking feminists
>>
>>556212872
Perfectly natural to find this attractive.

>>556212740
Finding this attractive is the result of a mental disorder.
>>
>>556212836
do you ever sheath your edge
>>
anyone seen the film Beau Pere

sweet jesus
>>
File: 140499166489.jpg (257 KB, 1526x2002) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140499166489.jpg
257 KB, 1526x2002
>>556213217

My apologies. You are a gentleman of refined tastes though, judging from your post.
>>
File: 1398024034497.jpg (62 KB, 532x502) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398024034497.jpg
62 KB, 532x502
>>556213412
And it's kill
>>
>>556200609
Your preference for women doesn't change as you get older, you just accept more bullshit. It's perfectly natural for any male to find a 15 year old girl attractive no matter what his age it.
>>
File: 140325166879.jpg (229 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140325166879.jpg
229 KB, 760x1024
>>556213402

>Finding this attractive is the result of a mental disorder.

Not in the least. I find them cute, not sexuallly attractive,
>>
>>556212991
It is impossible to know whether or not a child is a pedophile until it is at least a teenager. There isn't yet a big enough age gap to tell whether or not the child is attracted to children specifically or just its peers, which many consider normal.
>>
>>556213412
Really? We have managed quite a successful thread you asswipe. way 2 fubar...
>>
File: 140150159883.jpg (1 MB, 2248x4000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140150159883.jpg
1 MB, 2248x4000
>>556213412

Why would you say that? It is a preferctly legal board-rules image.
>>
File: Anonymous 2.jpg (14 KB, 480x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anonymous 2.jpg
14 KB, 480x450
>>556213407
Do you ever consider that pedo's deserve what comes their way?
whether it be a chainsaw and speeding truck or bullet.
You will never be accepted not as long as we are here.
>>
>>556213801
>>
File: Anonymous.jpg (37 KB, 960x854) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Anonymous.jpg
37 KB, 960x854
>>556213412
Mods
>>
>>556213743
>implying I wouldn't rather see that pic than have a 1000 post thread on the subject
>>
File: 139608914592.jpg (315 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139608914592.jpg
315 KB, 768x1024
>>556213743

Again, nothing illegal/ against board rules abou that pic. I got if off right here on /b/ btw.
>>
I don't think I'd ever come out via social media or even to family members, only close friends know and they only just tolerate it.

It would be fantastic if the movement caught on in the UK though, there's waaay too much anti-pedo propaganda in the media.
>>
File: 140433675583.jpg (178 KB, 1480x961) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140433675583.jpg
178 KB, 1480x961
>>556213992

It's a posed photo taken by her friend. No big deal anon, it's not any sort of porn. I am not an idiot, lol.
>>
>>556204425

LOL/10
>>
>>556213992
Don't stay up too late bro, you have school Monday morning.
>>
>>556214091
That's...not terribly reassuring...
>>
I see the day when there is a country.
The age of consent is low, and as long as you both appear and agree to be together you can be.
The only rule would be the inability to have sex till the girl's body has properly matured.
And the thing about the youth is that they wouldn't do that false rape claim shit. Without the media shoving the victim complex down their throat if they liked it they'd like it and if it was rape it'd be rape and the guy would get trashed.
>>
File: 1398913725256.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398913725256.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>556213801
[obesity intensifies]
>>
File: 139338222360.jpg (187 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139338222360.jpg
187 KB, 768x1024
>>556214164

Yeah its better to stay silent nowadays with the antis and witch-hunters waving pitchforks and torches at pedos.
>>
File: 1373918510210.gif (1000 KB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1373918510210.gif
1000 KB, 200x150
>>556212940
This of course is partially true. However one must bear in mind that with physical development comes a learning process and maturity in itself. Examine the below scenario for a better understanding.

Two young girls who enjoy being young girls (in character playfulness, hobbies, basic silliness,etc) leave school for summer break, both at 14 years. After their return noticeable differences have taken place.

Girl A has grown large breasts and her hips have widened. As this occurred during the course of the summer, she has garnered a significant amount of attention from males of varying ages that she was unsure existed prior to the changes in her body, but has at this point concluded that the new found attention is due to her "growth" and physical changes. She accepts this and is already experienced in how to use this attention to her benefit as well as accepted her desire to explore her physical and sexual boundaries, etc

Girl B also had physical changes. While her breasts did not develop as significantly as Girl A, they did, minimally. She also acquired a significant amount of acne that has left her feeling self conscious. Her hips have widened slightly, she got her period and overall feels very uncomfortable with the changes and simply wishes things were as they were.

None the less she also has acquired new found attention from men of varying ages, though not the significant amount as Girl A, nor of the same "caliber."

Of these two girls, which is a woman ready for sexual exploration/activity/etc.?
>>
File: 139681804096.jpg (2 MB, 1706x2133) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139681804096.jpg
2 MB, 1706x2133
>>556214463

She is clearly JB also, not a loli, A kind anon.
>>
>>556214164
>>556214616

Attack them where it hurts: their children. Kids are really impressionable, and the ones that were told to hate pedophiles are really easy to turn over. I don't mean do anything illegal, but convince younger people that pedophiles are no different than any other person.

Trust me, while all the losers on /b/ were using younow to get girls to twerk, I was making young friends and being open about my pedophilia. These 2 girls who are 11 even said it was stupid how people could hate others for something they can't control.
>>
File: 14044783328.jpg (187 KB, 859x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14044783328.jpg
187 KB, 859x1024
>>556214764

I'd say the more develepoed one. She garners more attention from men/friends.
>>
>>556199129
dat ad hominem
>>
>>556214764
The first.
The lack of confidence in the second would lead the feeling of pressure/rape.
Unless someone were to first consoul (mis-spelled) and help here realize she shouldn't be ashamed, she shouldn't start sex.

Now one may argue sex could be used as a means to gain that confidence, and I have no rebuttle for that except it seems risky. You either boost their self-esteem way up or your crush them.
>>
File: [000345].jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
[000345].jpg
102 KB, 600x600
>>556214946

Thats pretty good advice. I practise it a lot :)
>>
>>556214946
>this never happened
>>
>>556199557
or good grooming
>>
File: 35294807PIg.jpg (93 KB, 960x701) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
35294807PIg.jpg
93 KB, 960x701
>>
File: 66782752.jpg (100 KB, 800x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66782752.jpg
100 KB, 800x1100
Hello
>>
>>556214616
It fucking sucks
>Be me
>Go to a restaurant with friends
>Girl, about 11 sits at the opposite table and plays with her shirt
>Shirt slides down and reveals a nipple
>I'm basically staring
>Have tent in pants
>See friend looking at me out the corner of my eye
>Friend asks what I'm looking at
>'Oh I was just daydreaming'
>Look again, but girl has pulled her shirt up
>tfw you'd rather sound like an aspie, than like a pedo
>>
>>556215275
CHING CHONG TOYOTA DING DONG
>>
>>556214906
I was just saying the reasoning isn't reassuring. "I got it from /b/," is like saying, "The guy in the alley said it's legit." It's possible but not really reassuring.
>>
>>556215271

>dr dre beats

*vomits uncontrollably*
>>
>>556213172
/thread
>>
File: 140368163493.jpg (774 KB, 1098x823) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140368163493.jpg
774 KB, 1098x823
>>556215245

MArriage back then was common for men to marry 13-16year olds. time changed now though. through feminism...
>>
>>556215161
That would SEEM logical, but in fact I only stated that ONE OF THEM had begun menstruating, so unfortunately your analysis, though somewhat valid, is incorrect.
>>
File: 1403545765710.jpg (23 KB, 800x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403545765710.jpg
23 KB, 800x522
>>556215461

Noted.

Looks legal to me though and I have posted it before so no biggie from the mods.
>>
We are in an Operation to root out Child Pornography, Pedophiles, CP Distributors, CP websites or forums, and suggestive non-nude images and videos of children. In short, In want to try to stop the exploitation of children in any way possible. This means attacking websites, forums, social media outlets of pedos, and exposing the users and admins of these sites.

Even if it has helped one kids, then I am doing my job right.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Powered by: Anonymous Norge.
http://www.fb.com/events/631028106962972/
>>
how can i find CP on Tor?

(newfag)
>>
>>556215549
In many parts of the US you can still marry a 16-year-old with its parents'/guardians' consent.
>>
>>556215738
gtfo pls
>>
>>556215738
Hello Mr. FBI Agent
>>
>>556212265
Nigger
>>
File: antonio banderas.gif (4 MB, 640x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
antonio banderas.gif
4 MB, 640x381
>>556215234
I know about 6 girls between 11 and 15 who know I am a pedophile and don't hate me for it. May be 8 by the end of today. I promised one I would tell her and her friend about me today. But it doesn't matter if you believe me or not. It doesnt bother me. They mean more to me than even my closest friends, and I cherish their acceptance.

>also mfw one of them calls me daddy.
>>
>>556215558
I guess since we're using biology as a means to justify you're right.
Nice arguement/logic.
(literally, not trying to be a fag.)
>>
>>556215738
You'll want to make sure you're not using the abbreviation. "Cheese Pizza" using Russian Google should get you want you want. I prefer Supreme Pizza, myself.
>>
>>556215714
HAHAHA
Pathetic.
>>
File: 140379922346.jpg (115 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140379922346.jpg
115 KB, 768x1024
>>556215714

Anonmoos, legun, look mum no hands!

Seriously make better use of your time. You chaps are intelligent, put it to use rooting out corruption/fraud/drugs,
>>
>>556215714
>one kids
>>
File: 1396116463044.jpg (52 KB, 468x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396116463044.jpg
52 KB, 468x411
>>556212836
>2014
>People still pretending to be internet superheroes
>>
>>556215714
I remember when the Anonymous Legion was about pure freedom. Now some of these computer warriors have turned into moms against drunk driving.
Why don't you go start something original?
>>
>>556194207
>Pedophilia on the way of being accepted by law?
>in your dreams sicko
>two links
>must be on it's way without question
stay pathetic pedos, leave grown women to the men. we can let you all reveal yourselves then cull the lot of you.
>>
File: 139735148791.jpg (131 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139735148791.jpg
131 KB, 1280x853
>>556216204

Sad stata of affair when the 2nd Generation of "Anonymous" give us all a bad name.
>>
>>556216125
I think pedophilia lays within corruption.
>>
File: 139424811744.jpg (400 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
139424811744.jpg
400 KB, 768x1024
>>556216198

I have a feeling most of the chaps posting here are trolls/white-knights pretending to be antis...
>>
>>556214389
It's summer you trash heap
>>
>>556198118
I thought that was a .gif that counts down. I'm sad it's not. I wanted to see what would happen.
>>
File: 1356901047516.gif (2 MB, 329x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356901047516.gif
2 MB, 329x319
>>556194207
That will never happen, not in the USA anyway. Christians would go ape shit, even though them and the catholics are the majority of the pedo population. You can be assured that no politician who would like to keep their job and have a future would ever support this.
With that said, it might as well be legal because the chances of actually getting prosecuted for it are slim. They have to actually prove it happened beyond a reasonable doubt. Thats hard to do, especially since children dont even really know what is going on. Even if someone finds out, they most likely wont do anything about it since it is usually a family member. You basically have to be really stupid to get caught.
>>
>>556216857
think he might be strayan
>>
File: 1401149213280.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401149213280.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>556216857
Hah you just buried yourself.
>>
>>556216953
>Christians
>them and the Catholics
>lrn2religion
Catholicism is a sect of Christianity
Also, all of the man made bullshit about religion is bunk
>>
>>556198427
Makes sense. But there are millions of kids that age who are forced into it.
>>
>>556213801
Special Credit given to #OpDarkNet for voice footage ;-}
Anonymous has began again shutting down child pornography websites. As well as investigating the individuals responsible for hosting this great abomination. We will continue moving forward and we will not relent. Expect Us.
>>
>>556217270
So what if its a sect? You're splitting hairs. point is, they are the pedos. I have no idea what that last line is supposed to mean, maybe lrn2english.
>>
I don't get how everyone thinks a pedophile and a child molester are the same thing.
That's like saying every man who's gay rapes men and every man who's straight rapes women.

Rape is always wrong, but being attracted to a certain thing shouldn't be.
>>
File: 135431697725.jpg (56 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
135431697725.jpg
56 KB, 683x1024
>>556217310

You're wasting your time. Rather focus on the worldwide pricefixing and corruption that's going on,
>>
>>556217579
This comes from a general philosophy: you can't be judged for what you feel, only for what you do.
>>
>>556216009
Thanks.

I would initially be inclined to think the same way you did. However this is a "generalized" scenario and a lot of assumptions are to made.

For one a girl who suffers uncomfortable changes (ie. suddenly "bleeding" from her body) would at the least be inclined to seek information online, if not (more typically from an adult (ie.mom), whereas a girl who simply develops into a woman might not be inclined to ask anyone anything and just "run with it" and actually become more distant from adult advice, info, etc grow arrogant and falsely self assured. This is where problems occur.
>>
>>556212836
>>556213801
Same-fagging it up

>>556217310
Wannabe faggot

You should both kill youselves, I bet you're fucking little Brazilian newfags.
>>
File: + 1365545884866.jpg (129 KB, 599x802) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
+ 1365545884866.jpg
129 KB, 599x802
>>556217670

Pedophiles have been creeping around the internet far too long. Now, We take action. We will take a stand to stop them in their tracks by fetching their IP Addresses and their real identity and sharing them with the world.


If anyone had ever done such a thing to any of the kids I know, I would put a bullet in their head,

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
Powered by: Anonymous Norge.
http://www.fb.com/events/631028106962972/
>>
There's just something about fucking little girls that isn't right...

If the girl looks fully developed, then it's a go.

But some of these girls look so young, so innocent... liking this type of shit is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>556217828
See
>>556217819
>>
Clearly none of you faggots understand how society's laws work. When societies begin, the people who form them convene to establish laws that determine what is morally acceptable and what is not; which explains why murder is unacceptable and faggotry is: because murder deprives another of their human rights while faggotry conversely does not, thus, faggotry is morally acceptable. If you child-lovers want to stick your penis in a seven year-old then, by all means, you have the liberty to approach lawmakers and propose that pedophilia should be made acceptable. And if you fail in getting across your pedosexuality proposition, then accept that society is not yet willing to accept your practice.
>>
>>556217670
MODS
>>
First you let homos do it now you let pesos do it with kids

That is just great. Why don't you go fuck a chicken and your sister too you pathetic pyschos
>>
>>556217579
this

but as always, nobody, and especially these>>556217828>>556217310 fags don't get that into their stupid heads
>>
>>556194207
Pedophillia and Incestial actions are both forms of degeneration, master race of spreading my family tree with women my age reporting in!
>>
anyone ever think that all this shit is just a way to further divide the Internet mob.
>>
>>556203458

Droping AoC to 15 sounds reasonable to me. I actually find them to young, but so far as I know they are pretty much adults physiologically.

The brain doesn't stop developing until the late twenties, so it's not like there's a rational argument for drawing the line at 18 or 16. By the time a girl reaches the late 20s, when her mind will be as developed as it ever will, she's already losing fertility, so clearly setting it at full maturity is absolutely retarded if you care about the survival of the species.

My girlfriend bled at 8 and isn't a chimp, or of a race that matures quickly. My sister was 11-12. I was sexually mature at 13, and am of a lineage that matures very slowly. 15 is more than reasonable.
>>
>>556217983
But you can't even propose the idea without everyone immediately shooting you down and the converse of your purpose happening. People, after you propose the idea, will not grow to the idea even a little. No, rather they'll grow to despise the idea even more.
>>
File: 140371326635.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140371326635.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>556217828

I agree with you. Offending pedophiles deserve to be shot. Child lovers on the other hand should be sparede and offered treatment.
>>
>>556217828
What are you going to threaten them with "warheads?' Anonymous is a whole lot of hot air from what Ive seen. Maybe go back to trying to get the US govt to act right, oh wait all you can do is shut down websites and release information, both of which the govt is not at all afraid of anymore.
>>
Youngest I'd ever screw is a 14 year old, mainly because anything below that are obnoxious lil prinks.
>>
File: dlJ9w.gif (457 KB, 180x166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dlJ9w.gif
457 KB, 180x166
I can only argue for ephebophiles.

The natural age in which people become sexually curious is 13. Not 18, not 16, 13. Sure, you could argue the laws are in place to protect the unintelligent, inexperienced, and naive, but can you really argue against a 13YO and, say, a 20YO if they both understand and consent, and one isn't in a position of authority?
Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 70
Thread DB ID: 3942



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.