[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can you buy Mormon magical underwear? What kind of

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Where can you buy Mormon magical underwear?

What kind of magic does it do?
>>
Protects from demons! Blasphemers! and of course everything in between
I herd it can stop a bullet train. I my self have tested this and was shocked to see the hand of god come down and stop the train moments before impact
Shit works wonders
Shit was also cash
>>
>>555863053
it doesnt do shit but make you look like an idiot

you buy it with you member number
sauce: exmormon
>>
Mormon here.
Not quite sure, although my parents have oodles and oodles of them. You can't buy them used because they are destroyed after they are used.

Also, it's not magical, it's a means of being "modest".
>>
>>555863509
your parents buy them with your member number
>>
>>555863648

I had no idea there was a number, I haven't gone to church in ages because fuck that shit.
>>
It protects you from ever getting laid
>>
It probably prevents you from having sex because "sex is evil hurr durr"
>>
>>555863849
/thread
>>
MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID
MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOIDMORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOIDMORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOIDMORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOIDMORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID MORMONGOLOID
>>
>>555863053
My father and stepmother used to wear these, and whenever I found them in the dirty laundry, I made it a point to jizz on them so they would stain for no apparent reason.
>mfw they got buttmad at the detergent company

They were both assholes who told me they were kicking me out when I turned 18 because I'm gay.

So I decided to revenge jizz on everything they loved.
>>
>>555864252
I see what you are trying to do. Make fun of mormons I have no problems with that, infact fuck mormons but Momorngoliod? It's mongoloid you fucking inbred mongoloid Don't try to change a good thing
>>
>>555863741
Good for you.
>>
>>555863948
Premature /thread
>>
What is this 2012? Get over it Mitt Romney lost.
>>
You have to be a registered church member and they're like $79 a set.

Yes. $79.
>>
>>555864802
But thats all they do. When I was in the church and worn them every day I notice my pussy intake was -12% I was getting more men then women. Once I took them off, boom pussy came flying to me like the pussy magnet in ATF
>>
Mormon here
you need to be a member who has gone through the endowment in the temple. (I assume). You can then either show you temple recommend to the person at the shop (at temple), or order online by logging in with your account. You must enter membership number etc etc.
they cost under £10 a pair and they sell much nicer ones than the shit you see above
generally speaking only married people get endowed (of course things happen and marriages end) which means you arent worried about being a "pussy magnet" once you have them. they are considered a reminder of promises to God within the temple. Its nothing major. get over it.
>>
>>555866050
>£10
euromormon

that has to be awkward
>>
File: laughing.gif (969KB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.gif
969KB, 290x189px
>>555864540
Struck a nerve there, eh?

MORMONGOLOID. Spell it right, faggot.
>>
If ones name is Trevor and this Trevor is using these magical underwear, Does that make him Magical Trevor? the tricks that he does are ever so clever.
>>
>>What kind of magic does it do?

They kill your sex drive.
>>
>>mormon member number

say that three times fast, faggots.

what a fucking retarded religion btw.
>>
>>555864535
you sound like a horrible child. They probably hated you for more reasons than you just being gay
>>
>>555863935
Why can't Catholics introduce magical underwear to stop altar boys from being raped?
>>
I suppose most religious beliefs are retarded to you, by saying this out loud do you feel like a bigger person?

Mormons dont use the word "mormon" that often and its a Membership number so I doubt they'll be saying mormon member number

They can be off putting (sexually) which is understandable. For that reason married people remove them .. and would you believe it.. they have sex like every other couple on earth

No one in the church has ever referred to them as 'magical'.
>>
>>555867238
>Why can't Catholics introduce magical underwear to stop altar boys from being raped?

That would be practical underwear, because it actually has a purpose.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.