[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
TLDR: Feminist hate thread
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 75
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 575x799) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 575x799
TLDR: Feminist hate thread

>be me
>at dinner with bro and his girlfriend
>1st time meeting her
>girlfriend mentions she's a feminist
>letsgetthispartystarted
>she spends the entire night insulting men
>ask her why she's dating my bro if she hates men so much
>she tells me that I'm not allowed to question her motives
>wtf.jpg
>she says it's sexist and offensive when men have to question womens motives
>says all men are dumb for questioning women
>ask her "isn't that sexist to say about men"
>no, because it's the truth
>mfw
>>
Well I wrote that story before so here is the short version:

>Be me.
>Be poor guy, not capable of getting a date.
>Meet woman online, decide to go to drink a coffee.
>Get asked how much money I earn.
>Answer honestly, get laughed at.
>See date leave, saying "Call me again, when you earn real money".
>Hear people laugh, because rejected and poor.
>Have to pay for her shit, too.

>Let one year pass.

>Have better job, earn proper money.
>Decide to take revenge, call the same woman again.
>Get told she has a bf, lie about how rich I am now, get asked out on a date by her.
>Go to same coffeeshop.
>Talk a while.
>Ask what her cup size is.
>Get told b cup.
>Say "Call me again when you have c cups" and leave.
>Hear her sob while leaving, hear people insulting me for beeing a dick.

Maybe not so much a feminist hate story. But if they want equality, they should start right there.
>>
>>555753297
It just pisses me off that they claim they wanna be equal but then they:
-don't wanna be drafted
-don't wanna pay child support
-always want full custody
-expect men to pay for the dates
-expect men to be the moneymakers
-tell us we can't hit a woman
-get less serious charges in domestic violence and rape crimes
It's all bullshit
>>
>>555753297
Good job mate. 10/10 post deserves some 10/10 porn
>>
>>555754153
Those points are true for both men and women.
>>
>>555753297
A lot of women who call themselves "feminists" are just feminazis who want special treatment and disguise their vile selfishness through playing the victim and sapping momentum from actual feminism, that is to say 3rd wave feminism.
Feminism is a bit of a misnomer, as 3WF is really about tearing down gender stereotypes for all people, including men, women, and legbutts. That includes stuff like not expecting men to be breadwinners and allowing men to be emotionally expressive.
Your story just reminded me of why I support 3rd wave.
>>
>>555755218
Why is it called 3rd wave feminism and not 3rd wave equality?
>>
This is what bothers me the most, why, in the name for frickin EQUALITY, do men have to be put to a disadvantage? This is the opposite of equality.

I have another greentext for that.

>Be me.
>Be skillfull guy in IT, know how to make computers give birth to programms.
>Go to job interview.
>Let it be an open interview with two interviewers and three people applying for the job.
>Let one of those three be a woman.
>Nail the interview, posses every skill necessary and even every skill nice to have.
>The woman turns out to be an immigrant, too.
>Let her hardly know the language, can't answer technical questions right/at all.
>After the interview get pulled aside by an interviewer.
>Get told "Yeah, we realy wish to hire you, but policy demands for us to have more women on staff. And immigrants are even a bonus for that matter. But if you want to, you can apply next year again."
>Answer sarcastically "Yeah, just hope there are no women there next year...".
>See interviewer nod in agreement, didn't catch on sarcasm.
>Interviewer was a woman herself.

Basically, I got rejected because of my gender. If this hat happened to a woman, all shit would have broken loose.
>>
Strawman thread? Strawman thread.
>>
>>555757182
>>
File: shot0002 (4).png (1016 KB, 720x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot0002 (4).png
1016 KB, 720x480
>>555756849
Get angry anon and burn that motherfucker down!
>>
I just rememberd, I even have such a story from my schooltime.

>Be me.
>Be gangster faggot in school, 8th grade.
>Come to classroom and see sink rekt.
>kek, because I'm a faggot who finds this funny.
>See female teacher come in, throw tantrum, and demand to know who did it.
>Secretely kek, because bitch lost her shit.
>All boys get detention becuase "I don't believe a girl would do this".
>All boys get detention.
>Go to school principal to complain.
>No avail, his opionen is "I don't believe a girl would do this".
>All boys have to go to detention.
>>
>>555757546
Whatever, that day I promised myself I would never work in company where people get hired for anything else but their skills.

Funny how it turned out, now I sit in a small company wit 9 people and I am the only one who knows how to program shit.
>>
>>555756849
talk to a lawyer, you might have a case
>>
>my ex and her current BF get arrested for attempted murder
>he gets raped in jail, she doesnt

Here's something that'll make you guys feel a liittttle more comfortable.

The most common domestic abuse issues are between lesbian couples
>>
>>555755218
>tearing down gender stereotypes .... for legbutts
>implying trannies dont shit all over "gender is a social construct"
>>
>>555758316
Just looks like it. By law they are required to hire the woman if she has the same qualifications as a competeing male.
Meaning "oh, she was better in the interview, so they both tied". Case closed.
>>
bumple bees
>>
>>555755218

supporting any feminism supports the crazy ones, it's not like you can seperate the influence of the two. Every time any legitimate concern of feminism is addressed feminazis reinforce their own brand of psychosis with it and harm men more.
>>
are feminists real
>>
>>555759882
nope
its women trolling men
>>
>>555759882

yes, and they believe they're actually right too.
>>
"Excuse me woman, you appear hysterical. You are the reason 50 years ago women were belittled and considered inferior. Do you realize your behaviour harms your own cause? No? Well that pretty much shows you have no cause, you just like the attention and the feeling of the 'victims' just wrath. Try needlepoint for fucks sacke. Good day to you then." *Tips top hat*
>>
File: 1404685490231.jpg (124 KB, 799x648) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404685490231.jpg
124 KB, 799x648
>>555759882
Yes, and if one is putting you in danger don't forget this technique.
>>
>>555753297
can't imagine she just sobbed on the spot because she's not a c-cup
>>
>>555752334
You were kind of the third wheel at that date, weren't you?
>>
File: feminism.jpg (224 KB, 628x896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.jpg
224 KB, 628x896
>>
>>555760558

She sobbed because she though she was getting a free ride to money
>>
>>555760803

I'd so fuck the shit out of her.
>>
File: feminism.png (175 KB, 1321x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
feminism.png
175 KB, 1321x564
Fresh OC from /pol/.

Sadly, this is the future I expect.
>>
>>555760558
She lookd down, hid her face in her hands and startet to sob. Could be she just felt humiliated because, intentionaly, I said it pretty loud.
>>
>>555761057
I hope those terrorists manage to make that nuke man.
>>
>>555761043
lol'd
>>
>>555757906
lel
>>
>>555755218
>hurr not all feminists are feminazi
you shouldn't be less ashamed than a KKK member saying he supports KKK fully because it had a noble cause in the beginning.
>>
>>555760803

That's fucking feminism. Women wanting respect, they're just like men.

And they have fucking crazies ruining everything with their BS hate propaganda
>>
>>555760171
>Top tipping intensifies
>>
>>555757906
this is why i hate authority
>>
File: 1404973058865.jpg (69 KB, 1600x978) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404973058865.jpg
69 KB, 1600x978
>>
>>555760421
lol
>>
File: 1383748499182.jpg (175 KB, 626x496) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383748499182.jpg
175 KB, 626x496
>>555760421
>>
>>555760803

Nafalting.
>>
>>555760803
I need to know who this goddess is.
>>
>Be me.
>Be 12. Have to carry groceries home into a flat.
>Live in 3rd story.
>Carry heavy ass container with drinks in it.
>Ask 3 year older sister for help.
>Get told "It's heavy, it's boys stuff."
>Barely make it home alive.
>Ask her what 'girls stuff' is supposed to be.
>Get told "having fun".
>areyoukiddingme.jpg.

Honestly I wonder how I ever turned out to be a decent human beeing.

...by decent I mean I jack of regularly to pictures of people playing tennis. Don't ask.
>>
I hate what the world is becoming. Though maybe its not that, maybe as I get older I just get more aware of what is going on.
>>
File: 1404973914411.jpg (183 KB, 627x790) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404973914411.jpg
183 KB, 627x790
>>555762034
>>
>>555762586
lex is that you
>>
File: DSC00027.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DSC00027.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
Femanon here.
I personally love the shitstorm that starts everytime some poor faggot makes one of these anti feminest threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I've made everyone and chuckle a bit.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 267x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 267x267
>>555755218
Juliette go to bed
>>
File: 8e7.png (74 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8e7.png
74 KB, 1024x1024
>>555762716
bait
>>
File: 1402724398672.png (243 KB, 570x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402724398672.png
243 KB, 570x570
>>555762695
what?
pic unrelated
>>
File: 1375657188298.jpg (494 KB, 788x1872) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375657188298.jpg
494 KB, 788x1872
>>555762193

Cunts have sunk so low that now an ugly cunt who speaks obvious simple things is considered a goddess.
>>
>>555762716
Even blind fish don't bite empty hooks.
>>
>>555762193
She is a french famous prostitute
>>
>>555762452
These book titles are fucking awsome.
>>
>>555762716
>implying i have anything better to do with my life
its either this or watch some anime
>>
>>555762716
>>555762716
Tits & time stamp or gtfo
>>
File: gr8b8.webm (1 MB, 360x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gr8b8.webm
1 MB, 360x294
>>555762716

Here, a webm for you.
>>
File: bait-3d_poster02.jpg (498 KB, 1350x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait-3d_poster02.jpg
498 KB, 1350x2000
>>555762716
Stuff a tampon in it. This is a misogynist thread now!

Just kidding, I call bait.
>>
>>555762716
nice try
>>
>>555762431
>Don't ask.

well now we have to
>>
>>555762716
That's why we think feminism is bullshit you fucking flid
>>
File: 1346749494961.jpg (146 KB, 627x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1346749494961.jpg
146 KB, 627x429
>>555762431
>I jack of regularly to pictures of people playing tennis. Don't ask.
But I wanna ask.
>>
File: Zoidboner.jpg (42 KB, 500x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Zoidboner.jpg
42 KB, 500x378
>>555763431
>>555763410

Shees fine. I find the thought of people running towards flying balls... arousing.
>>
>>555762431
>I jack of regularly to pictures of people playing tennis. Don't ask.
not gonna ask as i've found myself jacking of to rather dark stuff.
>>
File: 1383774948991.jpg (273 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383774948991.jpg
273 KB, 834x1016
>>555762716
>Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

You don't even need to piss her off. She can simply claim you're the father.
>>
File: 1336406026673.png (35 KB, 499x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336406026673.png
35 KB, 499x417
>>555762716
stale pasta
>>
>>555755953
Beats me man.
>>
>>555762716
EeBaekNyuh
>>
>>555762716
>implying you're attractive
you're so full of yourself I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>555763720
It would be hilarious if unwed single mothers claimed the writers of that law their fathers. That shit would be changed in a heartbeat.
Anybody ever hear the story behind why it's illegal to flip off a cop in Arizona?
>>
>>555762716
go get raped or something.
>>
File: 1403768130881.gif (962 KB, 500x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403768130881.gif
962 KB, 500x385
>>555762716
but im gay :)
>>
>>555764597
>illegal to flip off a cop in Arizona
tell us
>>
File: dumb.png (125 KB, 928x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumb.png
125 KB, 928x401
OC from FB, dis bitch thinks men are the inferiour and that woman have all the hard life struggles, shes also into the 'kawiaii XDXD [email protected] XDXDX' and is really fucking stupid. do have youtube vids if interested of her doing kawaii shit
>>
>>555764972
post vidya
>>
>>555764972
I am kind of interested to see if I know who you are talking about.
>>
>>555764972
Just tell her we earn the extra money because we have to spend it on you.
>>
>>555764597
I'm sorry? it's not illegal everywhere?
>>
>>555754153
Nigger we haven't been drafted since 'nam
>>
>>555753297
rekt
>>
>>555754153
>It just pisses me off that they claim they wanna be equal but then they:
>-don't wanna be drafted
I don't want aswell, that letter went right into the trashbin (srsly).not gonna throw away my life for some dudes that sit in a chair 3000 miles away and drink expensive scotch
>-don't wanna pay child support
if they get paid as much as you they should pay half.
>-always want full custody
clearly depends on the woman
>-expect men to pay for the dates
clearly depends on the woman
>-expect men to be the moneymakers
if they get paid as much they wouldn't have to depend as much on it
>-tell us we can't hit a woman
you're way stronger. only bs when you get called a woman beater in case of a serious self defense
>-get less serious charges in domestic violence and rape crimes
because it isn't the same. can you walk after 22PM without a fear of getting assaulted?
>It's all bullshit

m8 I really want to be on your side and know how enraging this stuff can be. But what do Men really have to fear?
>>
>>555764972
Did she ever calculate, how men use the money they earn more to pay to buy stuff for women? Be it a drink at the bar, or a fancy ring for the fiance.

The reason women get paid less is, at least in my experience, they work less in the same job.
Negative stereotypes and shit, but every job I had in IT looked like this:
-When there was a woman, she refused to carry equipment, because it was to heavy.
-She didn't finish her part of programming assignment because "can't think when on period" (actual quote)
-She is more interested in meetings, because for no other reason than talking is easy on the brain.
This is not a misogynist rant. This is what I have seen with my own rotten eyes.

Are all women like this? No, sure not. But the good ones are few and far inbetween.
>>
>>555762716
i know its bait, i really really do, but i want to point out some fallacies in your idiotic statement.

women run the show? is that why most power and money is controlled by men? and if we didnt want to do for women what we do, we wouldnt have to because we are the physically dominant sex. your tolerance to pain from all that childbirth is just evolution giving you the means to survive our vicious beatings, but since we havent been able to do this in a while when it does come down to it, we will beaat you bloody and leave you for dead.

i have full rights to my child, fought hard in court to prove she was a lieing cheating whore and what not, and the female judge saw through her bullshit and awarded me custody, so yeah my kid not hers.

we let you walk all over us? as if, we purposely subject ourselves to all that we do in the hopes of some pussy, and when it becomes clear we wont get it? we walk away. there may be the betas out there that sit in the friendzone, but once i hit that point i walk away, scratch that i run away. a bitch who wont suck my dick gets nothing from me.

so go ahead, keep telling yourself you run things, as we sit with all the power we need, running the world and keeping it together, and when you do end up controlling a country, ill sit back with some popcorn and watch it burn.

tl;dr grils are stupid
>>
>>555766249
>if they get paid as much as you they should pay half.
They don't. In many cases they earn more than men.
>>
>>555766249
Tumblr fag detected
>>
File: DvkQ1DC.jpg (26 KB, 532x655) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DvkQ1DC.jpg
26 KB, 532x655
>>555764972
ight here you go niggers. side note she talks about equality yet she dose this slutty stuff with what looks like no bra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGGhnSfYwrY
>>
>>555766249
We do not so much fear anything as we are annoyed be the constant brabble. At least I am for my part. Everyone wants equality, but somehow the 'equality' of some people makes them stand better than other people. What are they? More equal? This is stupid. That's why this modern feminism is stupid.
>>
>>555766249
>what do Men really have to fear
>throw away my life for some dudes that sit in a chair 3000 miles away and drink expensive scotch
>>
>>555757906
Something similar like this has happened before in elementary I cant remember, I swear it was very similar to this
>>
>>555766823
>#equality
>>
>>555766249
>because it isn't the same. can you walk after 22PM without a fear of getting assaulted?
No. What makes you think men have no fear when they're walking at night? Fucking ignorant statement right there.
>>
>>555766249
>you're way stronger.
yes we are, but i was STABBED IN THE FUCKING STOMACH by a woman and I GOT THE ABUSE CHARGES FOR KNOCKING HER OUT FOR IT. so tell me where is the justice there?
>>
>>555762716
>>555762716
Plz be pasta my jimmies can't take it
>>
>>555766249
>What do men really have to fear?
That being beta is a thing and that living your life for someone else is ever more than a compulsion rather than a need. With overpopulation, I think we could stand to have a few people live without children.
>>
>>555752334
everyone should watch this:

http://youtu.be/vagVf5cf-V0

and fast forward to 24:18 for lulz
>>
>>555766249
On the walking at night part of your reply to >>555754153

Men have to fear being mugged, murdered, robbed, and (depending on the age) kidnapped. Among other things, including rape.

Women aren't the only ones who have to avoid certain neighborhoods for fear of being assaulted. As a matter of fact, it's a thing every human should do.
>>
File: 1404017387207.jpg (34 KB, 606x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404017387207.jpg
34 KB, 606x540
>>555766249
>you're way stronger
Fucking lol, Only if you're a bodybuilder or some shit.
>>
>>555766582
not a tumblr fag. never even visited it. have you ever thought of how good you have it as man?

just think how woman had it in the last century to make my point more obvious

>woman gets 18
>ohohoho- a woman alone in the city?
>absolutely have to marry a man so he can provide for you
>after marriage turns out he's a total shitter
>extreme christianity makes a divorce not an option or a total nightmare socially
>if divoce have to find a new man that is going to take you and your kids
>child support money like a drop in the bucket
>>
>>555756849
Sorry they're falling for the liberal agenda instead of what's best for the company?
>>
>>555766249
>I don't want aswell, that letter went right into the trashbin (srsly).not gonna throw away my life for some dudes that sit in a chair 3000 miles away and drink expensive scotch

country needs someone to defend them. We shouldn't have to fight wars for corps.

>if they get paid as much as you they should pay half.

regardless of how much they make father or mother, they should have to pay

>clearly depends on the woman

it is a rarity for a woman not to get or want custody. There is money to be made for them

>clearly depends on the woman

whom ever asks out who is expected to pay

>if they get paid as much they wouldn't have to depend as much on it

woman would get paid the same if they worked the same amount of hours, which it has been shown they work less

>you're way stronger. only bs when you get called a woman beater in case of a serious self defense

if a person hits another first, it means they are willing to reap the consequences of their actions, be they male or female.

>because it isn't the same. can you walk after 22PM without a fear of getting assaulted?

of course it is the same, assault is assault no matter the gender. They give woman lighter sentences because law makers and those who influence the laws feel that women are incompetent. You feel offended by the fact they think you aren't as good as a man to be responsible by your own actions.

>But what do Men really have to fear?

everything, just like women
>>
>>555767254
Don't worry little anon this is just pasta it can't really hurt you
>>
>>555767138
Looks like she was more equal than you. kek
>>
>>555766050
No, but we do have to register. And registering for that I got flagged for jury duty.
>>
>>555754153
You're a sheep, and a dumb one at that.
>>
File: 1401931712078.jpg (34 KB, 752x701) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401931712078.jpg
34 KB, 752x701
Holy shit I was reading some stuff today and did you guys know that these fucking feminists are actually ''Petticoating'' their sons? Their a bunch of fucking monsters.
>>
>>555767371
Well it ain't a century ago anymore so enough with the bullshit and go back to writing your blog how white heterosexual men oppress you on Tumblr you faggot
>>
>>555766704
well she can be slutty, be she shouldn't complain if people say suggestive comments and what not, nigga.
>>
File: 1321576631324.jpg (145 KB, 720x425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1321576631324.jpg
145 KB, 720x425
>>555765848
It's illegal for different reasons everywhere, but from a first-hand account from a policeman there, in Arizona it went down like this...
>>555764951
A long time ago in land hot hot away, a regular policeman was enjoying his break when some wise-ass decided it would be funny to drive-by flip off the cop. Of course, the cop got buttfrustrated, so he got the plates, alerted other squads near the area to be on the lookout for this guy on charges of "disturbing the peace." They found him, booked him, the cop brought him in and charged him. Of course, the wise-ass was smarter than that, he challenged the ticket and both he and the officer had to show up to court a month later. The cop told his case, and the wise-ass pleaded that his act is protected under freedom of expression. Wanting to move along and not deal with such a retarded case, the judge deemed it an act of free expression. So the cop politely asked the judge "You're not going to prosecute him?" and he said no, it would be childish to do so. The cop picked up his things/paperwork, turned to the judge, and politely said to him "Okay, thank you very much Judge Anon." and flipped him the bird in front of God and everyone in the courtroom. The judge taking this as sign of utmost disrespect, took it upon himself to have the officer suspended and reprimanded for his act, but of course, this would turn him into a huge hypocrite in front of his peers, so he got his connections in government to add in "The Finger" as an act of aggression and made it possible for anyone flipping the bird at state authorities a punishable offense.
>>
>>555767343
good post, bud. Love watching know-it-alls get their shit pushed in.
>>
If women are constantly paid less for the same work, how comes corporations dont hire females only to cut coasts?
>checkmate
>>
>>555767626
What is petticoating?
>>
>>555767710
>>555767371

>how woman had it in the last century
>had it in the last century
>last century

Woah great! A hundred years ago something happened with no connection to you! What a great thing to show how this should support your cause. I applaud your bullshit, faggot.

If you don't live 100 years ago, that argument is a fart in the wind.
>>
>>555766704
how dare she appropriate japanese culture like that

i bet shes cis scum too
>>
>>555766249
>I really want to be on your side
no you don't. You've been conditioned to always put men first just like every other white knight before your

>because it isn't the same. can you walk after 22PM without a fear of getting assaulted?
Have you ever even read up on rape statistics? First off most "rape" is actually based on a very conservative notion of consent that basically makes 80% of sex rape, (You even see femenist talk about statistics showing that the majority of women don't know they have been rapes. Translation: they weren't raped and they aren't dumb enough to believe that they some how magically didn't consent because some feminist bullshit) second even if you don't believe that the definition of consent in these studies is absurd you still find that women rarely get raped on the street by strangers but rather by acquaintances and that the whole girls get raped at night is all but a myth. (I have never known a girl that was sexually assaulted on the street but I know some who were mugged)

Thank god most girls/beta's aren't feminist where I live.
>>
>>555767828
but thats the thing, she hates being the one not in control, so she trys to belittle or piss off men until she feels as if shes 'won'
>>
File: 1397345117151.png (681 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397345117151.png
681 KB, 1280x720
>>555768082
When they force frilly dresses onto their sons in order to mess with their minds and make them into sissies. That's some serial killer shit.
>>
>>555767916
Wow anons a judge?
you should do an "ask a Judge anything", it'd be really interesting to say the least
>>
>>555768347
Just a matter of time till the next one goes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0&feature=kp
>>
>>555767371
child support isn't supposed to pay for everything you brainwashed feminazi. It's SUPPORT. Also, do you know how hard it is for the father to live when he has to give up so much of his paycheck to a bitch that is perfectly able to take care of herself?
>>
>>555766249
>because it isn't the same. can you walk after 22PM without a fear of getting assaulted?

What the fuck does that have to do with charges in domestic violence or rape crimes?
Why does it matter how scared of getting raped you are if you're the fucking rapist?
>>
>>555768636
>you should do an "ask a Judge anything"
Take that to reddit. I won't believe anyone in here anyway. Not even myself.
>>
>>555755953

maybe because its not really about equality.
>>
File: 567567566754.png (59 KB, 618x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
567567566754.png
59 KB, 618x800
>be at college some time back
>room has some few lesbians and many more feminists
>they get into discussion with pansy ass professor
>too many speak up
>he has the authority but no balls
>responds with pic related
>"women are oppressed by the male patriarchy blah blah!"
>(lesbian)"my uncle was the worst!"
>"we should have separate classes for girls!"
>"girl is a derogatory term!"
>these outbursts grow dumber with each squeal of vaginas so tight they could crack diamonds
>a couple girls in the room speak up in man's defense because they have boyfriends
>immediately silenced by the louder majority of lesbos and/or feminists
>told they're brainwashed by male patriarchy and their opinions don't matter
>i was waiting for my chance, now it's here
>my voice was particularly deep and male privileged that day
>"so it seems your collective goals here all boil down to this."
>"first you remove all power man has so there's not a chance women will be repressed by any."
>they cheer, hoorahs and shit
>"and when you're done, well it's time for a perfect world"
>more cheering, these silly bitches think I'm on their side
>"one where women replace the male patriarchy to oppress men because you believe your time has come"
>nods and general agreement
>"and any women who disagree with you or speak up about being proud of the very things that make them women are immediately oppressed"
>"bravo"
>smug look on my face
>shocked looks on the feminazis faces
>general silence, no retorts

>shake my head thinking that a man would've been able to argue against that if he wanted to

This is why women give you the silent treatment, guys. It's not to punish you. It's because they're stupid and you shut them up. They're mad for days. Anyone in a relationship knows what I'm talking about.
>>
>>555768347
Jesus fucking shit. It makes me as mad as that Twitter rage Femnazis gave to the princess lady in England for haveing a boy.
Sorry dont have pic and dont remember name due to slightly drunk
>>
>>555767130
>>because it isn't the same. can you walk after 22PM without a fear of getting assaulted?
>No. What makes you think men have no fear when they're walking at night? Fucking ignorant statement right there.

because you ever thought "man, better go home fast or else someone is going to get buttfucked"

or

"better be careful that nobody drops any drugs in my drink. Don't want to get my asshole devastated like poor Jim"
>>
>>555767371
What the fuck does that have to do with you?
Maybe we should give blacks more rights than whites because they had more struggles in the past few centuries?
No, and you have no fucking right to complain about things people had to suffer through that you had nothing to fucking do with.
"Wah wah, a woman 100 years ago had too cook and clean, pay me more"
>>
>>555766249
Men. Faggot
>>
File: 1188420172551.gif (73 KB, 197x172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1188420172551.gif
73 KB, 197x172
>>555760421
>>
>>555768990
THIS bothers me. Why would you ever go to a place where your drink would be drugged? Why would you ever go out alone if you feel so vulnerable?

"Oh yeah, I poured gasoline over me and played with matches, but then I started to catch fire. This is realy worrysome. If there only was a way not to catch fire when doing this."
>>
>>555752334
That's not feminism, that's idiocy.
The girl was stupid, that's all.

In fact, it seems the US branch of "feminism" isn't about equality, but to hate/kill/eradicate men, because in their eyes, all men are evil.

To which we can conclude, it's not feminism that's the problem, it's the idiotic yanks.
Again.
>>
>>555768127

niggers cry about this kind of shit all the time.
>>
>>555762716

this is why I love being a sandnigger.
custody is mine, bitch dont get shit in the event of a divorce, she cant travel without my permission, socially acceptable to beat the shit out of a smartass bitch.
>>
>>555768990
>"man, better go home fast or else someone is going to get buttfucked"
Yes. Why wouldn't I be? Men get raped on the streets as well by other men. A man is also worried about getting robbed or jumped but none of that crossed your mind did it?
>>
>>555767343
Noice
>>
>>555769412

3000 years ago a member of the Suebi tribe butchered a cousin of my ancestor. Turns out the murderer had children and half of france descends from his bloodline.

Well, looks like genocide is justified, frogeaters!
>>
File: 1400773582343.png (153 KB, 423x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400773582343.png
153 KB, 423x289
your brother plans to rape her and assert dominance to prove that feminism is less than his power. how do i know? i am your brother
>>
>>555754459
why are you posting otakufaggotshitporn?
>>
>>555768773
>This is why women give you the silent treatment, guys. It's not to punish you. It's because they're stupid and you shut them up. They're mad for days. Anyone in a relationship knows what I'm talking about.
Id take the silence treatment any day of the week over muh appeal to emotions, muh feels, muh offense and muh opression shit.
I wouldn't say women are any more stupid than the average man but they are too subjected to emotion to make any logical and rational assertion, and thats not taking into account that 1/4 of the month when they turn literally insane.
>>
File: i miss it.jpg (11 KB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i miss it.jpg
11 KB, 300x169
>be me
>dating girl for half a year, really loving her
>playing vidya games together, watching cartoons, everything going so well
>suddenly something gets fucked, she doesnt care anymore
>time to talk
>we can't be together because you don't support feminist and LGBT
>mfw
>>
>>555768990
So what your saying is because these are not fears as common with men as it is with woman they should be completely ignored.

> The smell of Tumblr is strong in this one
>>
>>555752334
>be me
>be a few years ago
>be chilling with friend
>she says she was raped
>first sympathetic
>"What? Oh my god, what happened?"
>"Well, I got really drunk and I was to the point of passing out, I had a chance to go home with a friend, but I told her no and decided I'd go with a male coworker and sleep over at his place. He raped me and I was too drunk to realize what was going on."
>fuck cant even sympathize anymore
>can't disagree either because I'll be a bad friend
>says she has PTSD from the experience
>says she just has to suffer in silence but will continue to fight for women
>can't stand the word rape anymore because its her trigger
>slowly drift away from her for a while
>we reconnect recently, seems like shes over it
>says she was "raped" a few more times when being drunk

Like, I feel bad but that isn't rape, bitch.
>>
>>555767371
Thats the past. And its the past for the same reason you're complaining about it.

Also, you're complaining about women being forced into a gender role while the men were forced into gender roles too- one being forced to provide, one being forced to be provided for.
>>
>girlfriend tells me shes "starting to become feminist"
>shes been doing research on feminism and joining online feminist communities
>i get a little pissed, ask what started all this
>"all these mass shootings lately are all done by men. they're fucking disugsting"
>try have a creative discussion / non-hostile argument about it, in attempts to make her realize how dumb feminism is before she gets too into it
>she gets mad at me "attacking" her verbally and literally ignores me for the rest of the day
>to vent some steam i post something on facebook about how stupid feminism is
>status gets reported by 3 feminists
>facebook deletes post

fucking rage
>>
File: 1404506880033.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404506880033.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>555769665
>Implying otaku's have anything to do with hentai.
>Implying only otakus like hentai
>>
>>555767371
>be 100 years ago
>bachelor, barely making my way
>nice looking girl of age comes along
>shoot the shit, seems pretty qt 3.14, also needs a man to provide for her
>know she's a hot item, so even though I can't really afford it, I propose
>struggle for years to provide for the both of us even though my trade can barely support 1
>get called shit and looked down upon for not providing as well as other men
>get expected to provide, and when I come short I must find other means of making up the difference
>mfw work hard every day to provide and not a shred of compassion for me
Women have it so hard
>>
>>555768990
Are you fucking retarded?
Women aren't the only people who are raped or assaulted.
Men just usually won't report it because unlike women (who would bitch/moan/get attention), they have to deal with the issues themselves, and get judged for what happened. (Many male rape victims are even verbally assaulted and called gay for getting raped by men. (Or being called weak for getting raped/attacked by a woman.)
>>
>>555753297
i aint even mad, good for u
>>
>>555769747
>can't disagree either because I'll be a bad friend
Allowing that kind of behavior is being a bad friend. You messed up.
>>
>>555769362
Good point. The main problem, like allways, beeing iditic yanks, highjacking terms to paint themselves as the spokespersons for a certain group.

Then again, would be the 'real' feminists fault for not rejecting them more openly.
>>
>>555767343
shit it actually starts at 24:10 for luls
>>
>>555753297
just don't pay attention
90% of people are dumb motherfuckers
>>
>>555769862
lol no, you'd be at war 100 years ago.
>>
>>555769340
What equates to the matches in this analogy?
>>
File: 1393665777123.jpg (365 KB, 887x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393665777123.jpg
365 KB, 887x1080
>>555766823
>>what do Men really have to fear
>>
>>555770090
I'd assume going to the bar/club/whatever.
>>
>>555769340
>THIS bothers me. Why would you ever go to a place where your drink would be drugged?

because that can't happen everywhere right? what if you're in another city. check the city guide for "bars and clubs that drug young women"

>Why would you ever go out alone if you feel so vulnerable?
so it should be mandatory to have bodyguards? I'm not talking about the dumb broad that takes the way home through a dark park in the bronx at 1AM.
>>
Have fun with this http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/29-things-women-avoid-doing-out-of-fear-for-our-safety?s=mobile
>>
File: becauseimawoman.jpg (90 KB, 982x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
becauseimawoman.jpg
90 KB, 982x661
>>555754153
>>
>>555770157
that shit pisses me off. if a man and woman are both drunk, agree to sex and both regret it later then why is the man the one who gets punished?
>>
>>555753297
I know I've read this before!? This is really old pasta like 2+ years isn't it?
>>
>>555770090
Putting yourself in a potentially dangerous situation and beeing surprised by the outcome. I think there is a danish proverb going "if you eat fire, you shouldn't be surprsied to shit sparks".

OF COURSE, it was the fault of the guy who drugged the drink. Nonetheless this kind of scenatio doesn't seem to happen at a sunday cake sale.
>>
>>555769910
You dont understand. Being an unsympathetic friend female-to-female is like breaking all woman code. You have to agree with them. All their shit decisions. Constantly pat them on the back for all the nothing they have done. It's just what female friends are. Endless fucking support. Even if it is obviously fake.
>>
>>555767476
kill yourself you dumb ass bitch
>>
>>555762716
Lovingly crafted copy/pasta written by a /b/tard to rustle some jimmies.
>>
File: 1389366577718.png (3 MB, 1019x4948) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389366577718.png
3 MB, 1019x4948
>>555767626
>did you guys know that these fucking feminists are actually ''Petticoating'' their sons? Their a bunch of fucking monsters.
>>
>>555769173
because men are more valued in society and are warned when they are about to be drugged and raped or killed, oh wait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-57-i1S95Kk
>>
>>555770435
Every female that I've ever let get close to me disagrees with you. You were a bad friend.
>>
>>555770205
Bars that drug women? That would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.
>>
>>555770390
Wrote it a week ago, tops.
>>
>>555770583
fuck it.
>>
>>555756849
sue them
>>
File: 1393665758881.jpg (279 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393665758881.jpg
279 KB, 834x1016
>>555770385
>agree to sex and both regret it later then why is the man the one who gets punished?

The Dean of the university explains.
>>
File: 1403483793009.gif (125 KB, 650x865) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403483793009.gif
125 KB, 650x865
>>
>>555766249
>not going to get gangfucked and payed for it, rather get gangfucked for free in alley ways

>seriously wants us to believe she'd pay half child support

>seriously wants us to believe she wouldn't use underhanded tactics and feminist ruled CPS to obtain full custody

>wants us to believe she doesn't sit around and gab with her girlfriends about how men should always pay for dates

>and that women don't get paid more than men and end up in higher management positions these days

>AND for some reason "men are way stronger" but has never worked to fix this inequality like most women, instead "please lift this/that for me!"
Do you even lift?
Bitch, if I walked around my neighborhood at 22 hundred hours I would be assaulted.
>what do Men really have to fear?
Vaginas, for one. Were you ever a lesbian and tried to pick out which women wouldn't have a horrible blue waffle nasty vagina? As guys we suffer through that shit. Oh she looks cute and untouched. Oh my god it's the baconstrip bat cave. Damnit!
>>
File: 1404623382116.jpg (116 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404623382116.jpg
116 KB, 500x667
>>555753297
I kek'd. You did the right thing, anon.
>>
>>555770831
I hope this is fake.
>>
>>555758282
can you install google ultron for me ?
>>
>>555770373
>Get paid to stream
Fuck, I remember the first time this happened. When the hatred began, that bitch who asked for donations, playing the sweet "I just got fired and I want to continue reviewing games but I haz no monies" gig, and got around ten-thousand bucks in donations, and hundreds of new/semi-new games (most were repeats), then suddenly she disappeared with it all. That was not a good year for /v/. It never is, but that was it, that was THE year.
>>
>>555770205
Who on earth forces you to go to a bar in the first place?
You want to drink?
- > Get sauced with your frends.
You don't have friends?
- > Sucks to be you.

Some time ago in the area where I live right now, an exhibitionist was rampart in a close forst, pestering people. He was doing it for a week, until media picked it up. After that, he continued for about two weeks until he was caught by police. After it was reported even MORE women were walking through that forest than before. They said "oh yeah, I heard that in the news, but I realy wanted to walk through that forest. No, I never did walk through that forest before, why do you ask?".

Why would you expose yourself to danger in the first place? I'm not mad about that, I'm mad about the butthurt later, when shit happened undeserved and "unexpectedly".

On a funny side note, turns out the exhibitionist was doing it for about 2 weeks before the media picked it up. But since he only spooked it wasn't even reported.
>>
File: 1367905904781.png (392 KB, 637x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1367905904781.png
392 KB, 637x467
So is this a sign to stay single and enjoy your life by yourself or with the company of other men? It seems that this shit is spreading to more and more females and unfortunately everyone is quick to jump to a woman and defend her every action.
>>
File: 1393665757771.jpg (737 KB, 1002x2289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393665757771.jpg
737 KB, 1002x2289
>>
>>555762716
1/10 pasta
>>
>be me 10
>live in shitty ass mexican neighborhood
>Shitty little mexican girl tells me no one likes me
>tell her i didn't ask for her opinion
>calls me a gringo and says i should move away
>tell her that her broke ass mom will have them out before me
>Rage mode activated
>She kicks me straight in the nuts
>fag boy 10 so it doesn't hurt that much
>still pissed off she did it
>Knew girls had vaginas
>didn't think it'd hurt as much as balls
>Nailed her straight in her dirty bitch cunt
>back up as she falls to the ground
>surprise surprise she doesn't like being kicked in the groin
>shes literally crying omfg what did i do
>i start acting like im hurting
>walk away

>next day on my way to gas station
>pass by bitch faces house
>mexican whale mother comes running out
>bitch talks so fucking fast can't make a word out
>tl;dr
>tell her i shouldn't have been kicked
>"that doesn't matter you're supposed to deal with it"
>"you never kick a girl there"
>mfw when bitch starts laughing with her sister at the door

continue?
>>
>>555769818
Dump her and then delete your facebook. Facebook is fucking shit.
>>
>>555770831
Made me %200 mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh1LBC5YZ6Y
>>
>>555758319
This is actually true. Somewhere right around 70% here in Canada anyway, 60% for gays, 18-30% for hetrosexuals.
>>
>>555771129
Give me your Google and I'll ultron that bitch up.
>>
>>555769862
Nigger do you even history? U.S. didn't really participate until 1917
>>
File: 1393665711198.jpg (267 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393665711198.jpg
267 KB, 834x1016
>>555771104

No, this is the 3rd wave of feminism.

The biggest mistake you can make is to assume that the 3rd wave exists on tumblr only.

Domestic violence has also been "thirdwaved", see pic.
>>
>>555762431
>great to kno i'm not the only one
>>
>>555768773
For real though. Women aren't really that complicated, they're just stupid.
>>
>>555771210
That kacytron bitch gets like $10 donated to her every 5 minutes after she baits /b/.
>>
>>555770089
Nigger do you even history? U.S. didn't really participate until 1917.
>>
File: 1404626216373.png (217 KB, 514x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404626216373.png
217 KB, 514x456
>Back in my younger days
>playin minecraft, its a faction server
>one chick dies about 3 times a day
>ask to join my faction that only consist of me
>tell her no because whenever I see her she has nothing and she always dies and that will lower my power.
>says im being sexist
>says she has bigger balls than me
>says shes gonna tell the owners
>don't believe her
>next day get on and notice the owner is on and ask me why I hate females
>say I don't and the gril from before pretends to be sad and shit
>owner kills me, takes my stuff, over claims my faction, gives it all to her
>get banned
>>
File: Capture3.png (20 KB, 312x268) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture3.png
20 KB, 312x268
>>555771262
Time to get a waifu
>>
>>555762716
that cancer will kill you soon enough bitch
>>
>>555771290
yes continue
>>
>>555768990
are you fucking kidding? i live in a very safe city and i've been terrified walking around at night before. i'm not even a small guy, i'm 6'3" and i still have to worry about not getting stabbed to death because i happened to leave a bar a little later than usual
>>
>>555771457
>Charles Manson courtroom
shit couldn't be better if it was scripted.
>>
GUISE, GUISE WHAT IF, what if feminism is just the greatest troll ever witnessed by mankind and we are all victims of massive bait? What if women are actually smart enough to pull it off, and along with the lulz, ironically its giving them a free pass in life as well?
>>
>>555771504

Tell me you don't mean that tennis stuff...
>>
>>555769930
Some have - but most is doing desperate facepalmings and whispering "don't agree with me you nutters".

Have you ever have someone agree with you, loudly, in some gathering? And they were an idiot? It's embarrassing and it hurts the thing you were trying to get across.
>>
>>555771640
>back in my younger days
>playing minecraft
How old are you?
>>
>>555771892
too bad its not
>>
Theres even less of a point calling yourself an anti feminist as there is calling yourself a feminist.The phrase feminist has lost its meaning far too many people for it to make sense any more.As for being anti feminist.Are...are you fucking serious dude?Stop it.Thats just weird.Your being weird.">ask her "isn't that sexist to say about men"
>no, because it's the truth" Yeah whoever that woman is shes ignorant.
>>
>>555769895
>Men just usually won't report it because unlike women (who would bitch/moan/get attention), they have to deal with the issues themselves, and get judged for what happened. (Many male rape victims are even verbally assaulted and called gay for getting raped by men. (Or being called weak for getting raped/attacked by a woman.)

It's so unusual and rare it's basically a non issue.
and a woman can barely rape you. what exactly would she fuck? your limp 2 inch cock? force your fingers in her?

male on male rapes usually happen in prisons and are only because you happen to someones fleshlight
if you still think that your chance of getting raped in the outside world are nearly the same you're insane
>>
>>555771290

Cont. please.
>>
>>555757906
Maybe this is why women haven't been a major influence in our government (USA anyway).
>>
>>555771892
And they know we are stupid enough to fall for it..
>>
>>555771895
Tough situation. Requires you make adistinct border to that person and openly "rejecting him as not for your cause". Socially difficult, agreed.
>>
File: 1393775859918.jpg (326 KB, 1042x1269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393775859918.jpg
326 KB, 1042x1269
>>555771892
>greatest troll ever witnessed by mankind

Hey, they even get paid for trolling while the men sit in jail.
>>
>>555772001
just because you have an erection does not mean you want it.

i was raped by my 22 year old baby sitter when i was 14. guess what happened? im now a sexual preditor
>>
>>555760421
>>implying you can fit your foot between their legs
>>
File: 1393554647718.jpg (440 KB, 897x1388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393554647718.jpg
440 KB, 897x1388
>>555772000
>The phrase feminist has lost its meaning far too many people for it to make sense any more

It still means what it always mean: Fighting for equality, see pic.
>>
>>555772001
Nigger, is you for serious?
>>
>>555766704
mmm get us this bitches info id love to have her nudes in my folders.. got a fetish for ugly faces with nice hair and bodys hell yea
>>
>be me
>had to travel in public, one vacant seat it reserved for disabled
>decided to sit
>after while bitch feminist comes in
>demands me to leave that reserved seat for her, as other reserved seat for women were filled up by women
>I said, this seat is reserved for disabled not women and won't leave untill a disable comes or your are pregnant.
>butthurt women, spent time standing ha ha
>>
>>555772001
You do realize getting a boner is NOT a consensual decision between penis and brain?

And you do realize rape is NOT necessarily phisical? Like feminists love to remind us.
>>
>>555766704
kek
>>
>>555771465
Not everyone is an amerifag. Point being, you marry the qt3.14 and get killed in a foreign country 3 years later, is that better?
>>
File: Kermoot top kek.jpg (3 KB, 125x110) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kermoot top kek.jpg
3 KB, 125x110
>>555769818
"Fucking rape"
Kek
>>
>>555766249
>22PM
Nigga made my dau
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56 KB, 1920x1080
>>555772001
>It's so unusual and rare it's basically a non issue.
Bait.
>>
>>555772248
>>
>>555772248
>im now a sexual preditor

I'm confused. Did the experience change you and make you attracted to dominating/raping/creeping/harassing or did she say you raped her and now you're on the sexual predator registry?
>>
File: 1393777688192.jpg (105 KB, 398x814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393777688192.jpg
105 KB, 398x814
>>555772116
>Maybe this is why women haven't been a major influence in our government

Kek. Women made Obama the president.
>>
>>555772631
#2
>>
>>555769362
>>555769930
Dicks and their b&
>>
>>555771236
>After it was reported even MORE women were walking through that forest than before. They said "oh yeah, I heard that in the news, but I realy wanted to walk through that forest. No, I never did walk through that forest before, why do you ask?".

that indeed is kinda fucked up that they would go to a forest. Exhibitionist do usually only flash and then gtfo. My guess is that some women got curious because they heard it in the news, wanted to see the guy and then be on TV? it is def. unusual. same as women getting all wet for murderers in prison.
>>
another nigger cop story..
>again in public bus
>me sit next to anon girl passenger
>traffic police checks the bus
>tells female anon next to me sit infront in seat reserved for women
> wtf
>>
>>555762716
>jimmy crack corn biatch
>>
>>555772001
Hmm. So I want to ask a question now.
Serious question is serious.
If..
If a woman orgasms during rape..
..according to your summation that limp is rape
and erection isn't..
IF a woman orgasms
DURING a rape
That's not rape right?

Well holy shit boys, make sure to play with those clits!
>>
File: 1402105634148.gif (104 KB, 200x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402105634148.gif
104 KB, 200x150
>>555772721
Wow.
Just..

I-I can't...
>>
>>555768684
Child support is only alot of money when the father
1. Didn't give that much money to the mother while they were still together
2. didnt help with the kids.
3. treated the childeren like shit(gave them traumatic experiences like unbuckling thereprotector in a rollercoster or something that a college faggot would do to a friend.
4. abused the childeren. and child support would come out of their life savings, retirement fund, and their job after prison.
>>
Id just like to know how these feminist plan to continue being feminist without males. They want everyone to be feminist. Male births already in decline, now lets just stop births altogether. Feminism is an alternative cancer and an extinction event. End of story.
>>
>>555772858
Logic would DEMAND for them to stay out of the forest. Not swarm into it for not other reason than "want to". You like to jog through the woods? Well take another route then, how about that?

When the same behaviour would have happened with a loose tiger in the forest, everyone would call those women stupid.
>>
>>555762716
More like you're just some fat bitch who can't have kids because nobody would touch you with the god damn ugly stick.

Men have no power? Then why do we run the world while you pathetically try to fight for "equality" and by equality you just mean throw men under the rug like men have done to women in the past.

Just because you have douchebags fucking it up for everyone else doesn't mean that all men are that fucking dumb as to see a vagina and say "Oh now I got to act like a total dumbass". A real man with a brain could look at a vagina without becoming a mindless faggot.

So if all you're used to is the stupidity of the stupid males that we have in this society, chances are you never came across a real man, so you have no business in saying what or who men should be or are.
>>
>>555773045
Depends on the country you live in and the local laws. No use arguing that horse to death.
>>
File: 1393665710090.jpg (400 KB, 887x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393665710090.jpg
400 KB, 887x1080
>>555773045
>Child support is only alot of money when the father
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>555773108

You shouldn't eat stale pasta, anon.
>>
>>555773052
I'm with you on this one. I'd love to see the world burn with men gone and then blame them for everything going to shit. I'd gladly die to see this happen.
>>
File: INTOXICATION.png (527 KB, 723x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
INTOXICATION.png
527 KB, 723x429
>>
>>555767130
Nigger's got a point. You can get murdered when you are out at night no matter your gender
>>
>>555772721
>i was being baby sat at her house.
>i liked a girl in my english class
>baby sitter wanted the D
> i basically cryed my eyes out while she called me all kinds of names and humiliated me
>called me gay and faggot boiy for not wanting to fuck her
> pins me down and gets ontop of my erection(which you cant control)
>parents walk in, see her on top
>parents talk to my parents
>we get sued
>i end up on sexual predator list
>>
>>555773342
Why wait for it? Start now!
Become a martyr for the cause.
>>
>>555772001
Erections are a biological thing, controlled by forces of the body that are not in control by you directly. Any stroke, pressure, or touching will send blood to it, regardless of what causes or who. The mind/body always thinks "Time for Sex". There is no shut-off.
>>
>>555772985
>
most females orgasm during rape, the same reason that vagina's get wet during rape.

thats how humans have been created for thousands of years rape
>>
>>555773394
Take my feels anon, you deserve them.
>>
>>555773045

You post is bullshit. It's vice versa. The BETTER the father treated wife and children the HIGHER will the child support and the alimony be.
>>
>>555772985
I didn't say "limp is rape and erection isn't"
it just would make that a way harder ordeal for her to get off.
If you rape someone do you really give a shit if she orgasms?

guess if some women or dudes would rape me, I would eventually cum from all that rubbing and tugging. Doesn't excuse the forceful action against my will.

and I'm not talking about the women that fuck someone and then regret it the day after. that's just stupid
>>
>>555752334
Hello. I am a feminist. I find this thread and the attitudes being expressed extremely offensive.
Many of us are gathering at another forum and will bring this website down by next year.
>>
>>555772361
Meanings are decided by the majority.Not dictionaries.The majority of people are ignorant."People are stupid they will believe anything because they want it to be true or because they are afraid it might be true"
>>
File: 1404957133789s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404957133789s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>555768990
dumb feminazi, when I walk out at night to get something I left in my car I have to run inside from fear of rape it's more about who you are and what has happened to you before, and the movies you have watched not your fucking gender.
>>
>>555773729
You will need bigger bait faggot.
>>
>>555773729
Oh god twitter fags are arriving more and more by the day. nice bait
>>
>>555773729
nice!
>>
>>555773729
xD what
>>
File: carp-fishing.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carp-fishing.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
>>555773729
Holy carp,

I hope they don't involve the FBI.
>>
>>555773858
>>555773832
>>555773820
This website is going to have to start self-policing or we will have the US government shut it down. It's that simple. This is a long time coming. /b/ has been a good ol boys club long enough.
>>
>>555773729
Good bait
>>
>>555773394
If true, I feel for ya man. That's rough shit.
>>
>>555757906

similar shit happened to me in elementary school

>4th grade
>be in choir class(everyone had to take it back then)
>some lil nigger brings a laser pointer and keeps shining it at the teachers ass whenever she turns around
>class trying not to laugh
>teacher confused as fuck
>later she notices the laser
>flips shit, starts yelling and gets mad at only the boys
>makes all the boys go to the principals office
>principal gives us full cavity searches
>nigger hid the laser well, nobody finds it and we were all off the hook

in the end nobody got in trouble but it was still some BS
>>
>>555773697
Then how are women who rape men okay?
Why do men deserve no protection or credit for dealing with rape/assaults when they still clearly have to deal with them.
Also, being inside or outside of prison has no impact on it whatsoever.
I'm a white male and was raped by a woman when I was a child. (around 10)
I held that shit in until I understood that it wasn't my fault. Finally told someone, (my then girlfriend)
She claimed that a woman can't rape a man and broke up with me for "fantasizing about rape".
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 507x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 507x584
>>555773729
Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>555773697
Alright, so then why would it excuse forceful action against a man's will? And yes when I rape someone I make sure she orgasms. There's far less chance of her reporting it when she has to face the fact that she enjoyed it.
>>
>>555767454
You also need to register or you can't get any financial aid for college. Now that's some fuckin bullshit
>>
>>555774087
wat even im scurd mang
>>
>>555769747
Similar story
>Getting drunk with friends
>Just me, some guy and a female friend in the room at this point
>She's arguing with him because he said rape was okay
>He says stuff like "she can just abort it"
>Pretty sure he's joking but no one else seems to think so
>Secretly lol but in general he was a bit of a dick so never sided with him
>She starts crying because she says she was raped
>He gets all flustered, he didn't know and neither did anyone else
>He starts asking why she didn't report him or anything
>She can't speak, still crying
>I'm just sitting on the couch drunk like wtf
>I go hug her like the fuckin' white knight I am
>All she ever revealed about it was that she was with a family friend and he held her down

I have serious doubts about whether or not it was a rape. Sounds like she was just having sex and he held her down and she didn't like it. Anyway I never started shit because she never brought it up again and she is a real sweet girl but, I'm pretty sure you weren't raped.
>>
File: 1401141913200.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401141913200.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>>555773394
This shit, I just...
>>
>>555774087
>blahblahblah
Quit existing, faggot.
>>
>>555757906
8th grade? I wouldn't have stayed. Getting in trouble because some other asshole ending when I left 5th grade.
>>
>>555774164
lrn2engrish retard
>>
Feminism is awesome. And we're winning.

The arc of the universe is long, but it bends towards justice. Cry moar bitches. We will get equal standing and y'all can fuck yourselves.
>>
>>555773729
Have fun with that
>>
>>555773736
>Meanings are decided by the majority.Not dictionaries.

Yup, and the EU parliament decided "equality" to mean "equality of outcome".
>>
>>555774327
Learn to recognise a pasta nigger brain
>>
File: femenazi.jpg (85 KB, 517x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femenazi.jpg
85 KB, 517x417
>>
>>555752334
>>555774164
>>555774090
>>555774286
>>555774224
Again, we are demanding this thread be deleted.
>>
File: happy nigger.gif (403 KB, 200x157) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
happy nigger.gif
403 KB, 200x157
>In college last year
>second day still meeting new classmates
>sit next to a girl that seemed cool
>start talking
>hit it up great
>joking about something can't remember what now
>she tries to slap me in the face
>grab her arm before she does that
>we both smile and i let her go
>suddenly girl from behind us
>"hey don't do that"
>think "oh great here it comes"
>"don't ever do that"
>turn around
>she's wasn't talking to me
>she was talking to the girl next to me
>"never hit a man on the face, and if you do, don't complain when you get punched too"

There's still hope, these feminists are a very very tiny minority, /b/.
>>
>>555773080
a dude that gets a kick out of presenting his junk to women in a forest isn't the same as a "wild tiger".

as I stated before. is it unusual for them do that? absolutely. if someone flashes his cock to me in a park I would probably laugh (and then feel inadequate because tfw 5 inch ;_;)
>>
>>555774370
Go back to fucking your cousin and not washing your pussy austistic faggot
Also, nice b8 m8
>>
>>555767343
who is this women, shes god. thank god she looks at both sides of the story.
>>
>>555774087
This is just /b/tards doing what they do. You should check out >>>/pol/ for all the mature discussion.
>>
>>555774296
Seeing how I was responsible four enough trouble at that time made me take my head down.
>>
File: 1394416949372.jpg (24 KB, 288x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394416949372.jpg
24 KB, 288x288
feminism is unacceptable.
>>
>>555774486
Again i'm so scurd. wat if this thred isnt takn down, r u gonna cri about it
>>
File: son-this-is-bait.png (57 KB, 625x656) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
son-this-is-bait.png
57 KB, 625x656
>>555774370
0/10
>>
>>555774087
> implying they would care
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>555774486
Well it's not going to be nigger
>>
>>555773210
kek
lel
doesn't make me beta dipshit
>>
>>555774695
Well it 404's eventually, but there will always be a new thread.
>>
>>555774370
This is actually true.
Websites like /b/ will be forced to present family-friendly material or be shut down. This is going to happen as soon as next year.
>>
>>555774789
And then another and another until all the worlds population is gone because all sex is rape according to women.
>>
Feminism is my trigger.

>be me
>8 or 9
>alone with older brother
>he invites friends over
>everyone in his room
>heyguyswhatsgoingoninhere.gif
>bunch of dudes comparing dicks
>brother calls me over
>make me suck him off
>5 guys watching me suck him
>after that starts doing other things
>"I want to show you how good it feels" he tells me
>rips off panties more than once
>he can't get it in because the dick:vagina size ratio was way off

It stopped after a few months, but it happened, and every time some feminazi blames men for "stare-rape" and drunken sex, it pisses me the fuck off. Perhaps I'm not "triggered" like attention whore femicunts who cut for attention, but the only time I end up thinking about it is when I see a feminazi post or see feminazis being cunts in public.

For those who want to know for science and the luls:
>I swallowed
>It tasted like roast beef
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 462x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 462x353
>have a tumblr
>mostly follow people for porn/art/whatever
>a good chunk of the people I follow are feminists and social justice warriors
>perpetual rage thread
>feminists gripe over one issue for a month at a time then move onto the next like clockwork
>last month it was the fact that the new assassins creed doesn't have a female protag
>this month it's dress codes
>feminazis get pissy because they can't go to school in 3 in. skirts and tits hanging out
>meanwhile I'm going to work everyday in a full length button up and slacks during the summer in Texas aka Satan's fucking asshole
My heart weeps for you, radfems. But it makes me think, what the fuck are these people fighting for anymore? Hell the wage gap myth has already been debunked to death, what are they trying to win anymore?
>>
>>555774460
No you get your shit together. Posting a bunch of 8's doesn't make you clever or funny. Just a huge faggot.
>>
>>555774176
>Alright, so then why would it excuse forceful action against a man's will? And yes when I rape someone I make sure she orgasms. There's far less chance of her reporting it when she has to face the fact that she enjoyed it.

make sure that she orgasms? and then send her flowers and belgian pralines? (damn they're so gud)

"I got fucked by 2 negros, but at least they made sure that I cum. So it's all good now"
>>
>>555774370
it stops being 'equal standing' when you've reduced the standing of the group to whom you purportedly want to be 'equal' while raising your own group's standing.

Feminism is and always was a supremacy movement.
>>
>>555774553
Yeah I didn't get in trouble often in Elementary and never in Middle/Junior High, so my mom would have believed me when I told her "they're trying to send me to detention for nothing."
>>
>>555774840
uwotm8?
Give me an example of a website like this that has been forced by the government to convert into family-friendly.
Can't? Exactly.
Go fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>555774507
5 is more than enough. It's even above (honest) american average (I assume you are an amerifag).

Who said the exhibitionist wasn't dangerous? He could have been a rapist for all everyone knew. "There is a danger in this situation, but I will not avoid it, because by law, I am not at fault here." This is the same es walking on the streets and not looking first and then getting hit by a car.
No matter who is at fault, you exposed yourself to danger. That is my point.
>>
>>555772449
>qt3.14 keeps money?
>i die?
It's all good in dah hood?
>>
File: praisebitch.jpg (10 KB, 226x210) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
praisebitch.jpg
10 KB, 226x210
>>555762716
Oh Sun did I just kek everywhere.
>>
>>555774970
good god...
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 274x328) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 274x328
>>555774840
Are you serious nigger.
Bigger people than you have tried to take this shit down and failed.
Leave while you still can.
Before we change you
>>
>>555774979
Stop being such a baby. Ladies getting more right doesn't mean you lose. Chillax broheim. Women aren't the enemy.
>>
>>555774789
We are going to change that. By next year, these types of threads will be subscription-only, and by 2020 will be banned completely.
>>
>>555771934

Minecraft is 5 years old. If we has even 13 when that happened he's be legal.

Fucking idiot
>>
File: Play-Dead-1.jpg (38 KB, 640x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Play-Dead-1.jpg
38 KB, 640x458
>>555762716
Wow, yeah you know what to do everyone
Play dead!
>>
>>555774486
> once again implying we wont start a new one and forever use you as a example
>>
>>555774975
"I got looked at by 2 negros, but I told the police they raped me. So it's all good now."
>>
File: 1386472036771.jpg (93 KB, 890x890) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386472036771.jpg
93 KB, 890x890
>>555775047
>Wanting to die for your country
>>
I'd like to share a story, but out of the half dozen self-identified feminists I know, not one is a man-hater or an idiot.

I do know one dried up old wretch who spent her whole life dating assholes who beat her up or cheated on her, and she hates men, but at the same time, when they aren't dicks to her, she finds them too boring to date. I don't really have any stories about her though, because we generally don't hang out with each other.
>>
File: rocketpunch.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rocketpunch.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>555771290

>next few days are magical
>broke mom buys me Pokemon emerald
>first pokemon game i owned
>best game i ever played
>day 2 with it and i've gone through six batteries and have collected 41 pokemon
>constantly play in the hole under a tree in my backyard so i can be alone

>next day playing emerald with intensity
>just finished the fourth gym
>mom still not home
>hear hose sprocket turn on
>take a quick peak outside one of the roots
>dont see anyone near the hose but cant see the entire length of the hose
>just shrug it off, no one knows im here
>just as soon as i save my game light coming into hole is blocked
>look up to see a rush of water
>OMFG NO.jpeg
>hear stupid cunt laughing with her sister
>see gameboy get wet
>turns off
>save was nowhere near done
>water is still spewing down into the hole
>grab the hose
>pull the bitch down into the muddy saveless hell
>bitch is clawing her way to the entrance
>pull her hair
>shove her face down into the mud
>bitch covered in complete shit paste
>not done
>let girl climb out
>just as does i look for the opportunity
>rocket punch the bitch straight in the vagina
>she screams as her sister pulls her out
>they run away and i go into house to change
>Bitches never bother me again
>mother gives me looks
>tell her she should be proud of her daughter for being the fourth gym leader
>>
>>555774897
Not sure if I should share feels, or call bs. I will see what the other fags here say to that and react accordingly.
>>
File: OhMy.png (87 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OhMy.png
87 KB, 250x250
>>555774470
Just the amount of "Oh My"'s I got from this one just because some stupid bitch doesn't get how /b/ works
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 75
Thread DB ID: 3649



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.