[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I just tried to make this thing and as soon as i stuck

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

Ok so I just tried to make this thing and as soon as i stuck my dick in it, it crumbled into nothing. Anyone else try to make this thing with success?

I changed the amounts cause of the cup i was using, but i did it exactly like this:

1/2 cup corn starch
1 cup water

Followed directions exactly, but let it cool for hours before taking it out.

Also i tried it when it was still cold, but im not sure if that was the problem.
>>
>>555575253
The recipe calls for two parts of corn starch to one part of water.
>>
>>555575723
DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!!
>>
>>555575723

Its opposite. Says 100g cornstarch 200g water totall
>>
>>555575926
corn starch then a little water... OMG SUDDENLY MUSTARD GAS!!!
>>
This thread is so sad its amazing
>>
use bleach instead of cornstarch it will work much better
>>
>>555575926

kek
>>
>>555576013
Sorry, my mistake.
What probably happened, though, is that you didn't get the mixture hot enough. Usually it's best to boil it if you want to make corn starch jelly.
>>
get cup
get 2 sponges
get 1 rubber glove
you know what to do.
>>
get goat
you know what to do.
>>
Better yet
Give up on this plan
Use hand
Because if you succeed you'll use it like twice then forget it exists, then you'll find it later and it'll be all moldy.
>>
>>555576773

>tfw when no farm animal fuck buddy
>>
>>555576773
this guy knows how to have fun
>>
>>555576584
I actually tried this out once and it's fucking awsome!
>>
>>555576991
I thought you're supposed to use a pringles can or something like that.
>>
>>555576830
You're not going to use it twice, those things are one time use. But yeah, hand is best.
Or just buy a real sex toy.
>>
>>555577260
Make sure you're spending at least $40 on it, because there is literally nothing cheaper than that that's worth it. First thing I ever had was a $12 mouth shaped one that just felt kind of uncomfortable and wasn't worth the effort of lubing up, then cleaning out.
>>
>>555577260
How about an Onahole thread? I'm interested, but don't want to drop a lot of money up front. Any affordable entry level suggestions?
>>
>>555577624
No. The cheap ones are cheap for a reason.
>>
>>555575253
give up on this op. Here's what you do.
Grab a used towel. I know you have one unless you're an unkempt faggot.
Grab some lotion, olive oil, or whatever you use for lube.
Grab any plastic bag. This could be a shopping bag, ziploc bag, the bag that your new pack of socks came in, whatever.

Fold the towel over on the bag once, then roll the towel up from the side that the bag is on. Open the center part where the bag is and then fold the excess bag parts over the towel. Add lube. Done.
>>
i had to use a thermos, cuz dick is much biggs
>>
>>555577734
I don't mean like a 12$ one like >>555577567
Suggested. But there has to be something worth getting that's not like 80$. I can get off just fine with some lube(or not) and my hand.
>>
Fucking a dough won't alleviate your loneliness
>>
>>555578427
It'll alleviate your boner, though, and for some people that's all we want.
>>
>>555577759
Cuz this nigger has been to jail
>>
>>555577624
I have used a ribbed Fleshlight, a Tenga Flip Hole Black and a no-name cheap garbage toy.

Don't go for the cheap stuff, it will just feel worse than your hand. You might not feel very much of anything at all if the toy is smooth.
The Fleshlight I used was fine. It felt good, and different from normal masturbation, but not nearly as good as you might imagine, and nothing like sex. I couldn't really feel the ribbing that well, I suspect it's because my penis is too large and stretched the toy too much.
The Flip Hole in my opinion is better than the Fleshlight. It creates suction more easily, it's a lot easier to clean, and it has more structure. If you look it up, you would think all the inside details would feel amazing, but you hardly feel them at all. Certainly can't distinguish them with your penis. Sadly, I could not really get good suction with this toy either, again, large penis, I think. Both the Fleshlight and Flip Hole are fairly bulky.
One think I have not tried but heard is good is the Tenga Spiral. It's much cheaper than the other toys and I was told it's better than the Flip Hole.
All in all, none of these toys have replaced regular masturbation for me, mostly because you should always use them with lube and it's a huge hassle.
>>
>>555576584
Get a plastic bottle instead as a cup is too shallow.
Try it with 3 sponges instead of 2, you wouldn't think there's much of a difference, but there definitely is.
With 3 sponges there's pressure on all sides of your dick, not just the top and bottom.
>>
>>555578920
shit works, son. Best part is you toss the bag into the trash and throw the towel back into the hamper. No evidence layin around
>>
>>555580596
Ive had a cpl feefee's over the years
>>
File: 1283143711338.jpg (16KB, 380x288px) Image search: [Google]
1283143711338.jpg
16KB, 380x288px
>>555577215
>implying you're 13 inches long
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.