[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOGLE is watching you all around the world in so many ways.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 238
Thread images: 57

File: 1399809571636.gif (391KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1399809571636.gif
391KB, 500x375px
GOOGLE is watching you all around the world in so many ways.

also has the embedded youtube app that you can't uninstall!

gets perfect reception when other apps don't

google owns youtube.

they know where you are

they got fined 22 million dollars for hiding spyware in apple's iOS.

ask yourself: why do they need all this information on you?

google glass: more tracking

google adsense (in this page)

google analytics (in this page and nearly EVERY page on the internet)

interesting note: when you use a tracker blocker and get their privacy information and other info, google analytics don't disclose what they use the information on you for.. interesting. seems YOUR privacy 'doesn't matter' .. but THEIRS does!

google driverless car: why?.. more tracking

google implicated in the NSA scandal. gee. let's trust them with our info then!

google disobeying the government in china and refusing to remove servers so the government smashed their servers forcing them to relocate to taiwan. this is the level of respect google has for sovereignty of governments they don't agree with.

google has been paying right wing lobby groups in the U.S. to the tune of millions. why?

google has been caught with spyware in its browsers (chrome for one) embedded in the code. 'iron' (the allegedly open source version of chrome.. would you trust it? good luck with that.

android OS - owned and written by google. in most phones around the world

google maps - in apple iOS as GPS because macmaps didn't work so it's in iPhones as well.

wake up world!

google is already exercising control over you and governments of the world.

did anyone elect them to office?

do they have borders?

google plans to be your first world government and they're a private corporation.

you're all expecting polilticians to be the ones who'll govern the world .. as major corporations sneak in through the back door (literally)
>>
*locks and loads scar-17* Let's see them do anything about it....Fucking Nigger-Jews!
>>
eh what can you do? As long as I have food, water, shelter and love I am content and not worried.
>>
>>554325102
>GOOGLE is watching you all around the world in so many ways
and that matters why?
>>
>>554325357
yeah that'll really help
*eyeroll*

zeke and his pop gun over a world government.

>golfclap from david koresh
>>
>>554325102
So they know what I like to do. Great. So they know I used to like to smoke weed even though I don't need the internet for that
>>
>>554325362
Nigger
>>
>>554325102
why do you even give a fuck
there isnt a thing you can do about it

unless youre a terrorist why the fuck do you even care if google spies on you
>>
>>554325851
It's the concept that should be upsetting.

This is the problem with people of society these days, everyone has become so complacent
>>
>tfw aware of all this shit
>tfw live in Mexico so no biggiem and I keep doing my illegal-ish shit
If I were to find myself in any kind of issue a bribe would take care of it.
>>
>>554325991
no its just there isnt a single thing you can do about it
you have a choice go live off grid in the wild or live in luxury

unless you plan on doing something highly illegal
what do you have to fear
>>
>>554325496
fag
>>
>>554326178
It does matter, you need to realize that people need class consciousness to over come. There are more people in the world than there are in government, corporations etc.
>>
>>554326332
stop crying faggot
go live in the wild if you dont like it
>>
>>554326461
Baby's point has been defeated lets revert to the lowest form of argument.

have a nice day
>>
>>554326597
you have no point faggot
stop crying about the nsa/cia/gov
youre just a helpless little civilian
boohoo
no one cares
>>
>>554325494
because information is power.
you really need this explained to you?

if it doesn't matter why doesn't GOOGLE supply ITS information on the use it puts to the information IT gathers on YOU?...what's to hide?

also : if you don't think it matters please tell me all your pin numbers, passwords, credit card information, image hosting accounts, facebook etc etc so i can grab information and pictures of every aspect of your life and blackmail you later.

and finally: consider this: if it 'isn't important' then tell me WHY google spends so much on gathering that information.. why do they SNEAK their spyware into apps and hardware all around the world at great expense and laugh off a 22 million dollar fine for doing so?

go on, google employee (they're always here in a heartbeat after i post) .. enlighten me

protip: they're also the people who provide the captchas.. every time they use those stupid bubble captchas nobody can read i remind all of you .. and moot never gets rid of them for another company.

/b/ USED to be an outpost for freedom. hasn't been for years now
>>
>>554326798
>/b/ USED to be an outpost for freedom
we are lejun
kill us
>>
>>554326914
Fucking newfag detected. He isnt refering to the hacker group. He refering to the free exchange of information people use this site for.
>>
>>554326332
Good they know where we are, and know how to target ads. Kill yourself
>>
>>554325851
>why do you even give a fuck
because i come from a generation in which respect for privacy was innate.
why does google give a fuck about all our information?
i give a fuck because they are NOT AN ELECTED GOVERNMENT yet they have the power to bend governments around the world to their will.
they are already doing so. the NSA isn't using them, they are using the NSA.

>there isnt a thing you can do about it
not with your attitude, that's for sure!
try = 50% chance of failure
don't try = 100% chance of failure.

>unless youre a terrorist why the fuck do you even care if google spies on you
can i watch you shower?
do you really trust google that much?
did you elect them?
can you remove them if you don't like them?

you need to understand how google can USE this information.
they will just hold that information until it's useful for whatever purpose.
what if you're a politician and had your photo taken at a party with your dick out when you were a drunk 18yo... you are now a U.S. defense dept high office holder.
google has interests with a U.S. enemy over some matter or other, bargaining for whatever reason.
blackmail opportunity!
that's a pretty crudely constructed example but you get the picture.
>>
>>554325102

OP, not that I don't care about whatever you just said, but, sauce pls?
>>
>>554325991
of course.
and the poster who just replied to you?
is either:
1. typical of the defeatist generation who will pay for this down the road (i hate it when i'm right about this stuff but i often am)

2. a paid googlestooge sent to maximise P.R. for google and kill off argument against them (did i mention they are watching us through the CAPTCHAS they supply.. that moot refuses to get rid of?)
>>
File: mlogo2x_3.png (9KB, 366x128px) Image search: [Google]
mlogo2x_3.png
9KB, 366x128px
>>554325494
I would much prefer google track me than any government agency like the NSA. I trust google more than any other company or government with my privacy.
>>
>>554325102
SKYNET?
>>
>>554325102
>Youtube app
>can't uninstal
Wut?
>>
File: Future_Overlord.jpg (63KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Future_Overlord.jpg
63KB, 960x540px
You know what we all knew this but we don't give a fuck. We are consumers that want to sit on our ass while others make decisions that require thinking too much. We know google is gaining too much power. We know google does not give a shit about your privacy.

But if not them then something else would do it. We want a free service that lets us watch free video and a search engine that works in seconds. Do you think someone would give you things like that for free? Go fuck yourself, everything has a price - deal with it. Public schools, that comes out of american's income. Everything has a price and if there are people who are willing to give up something for a service or product then let it exist. Sure google has all this power but we love it.

Anyway I think that things will only get worse from now on. As we approach 2020 Artificial Intelligence is reaching a level where it will think better than a single human. Yes, that means we will have robot cab drivers - AI in our surveillance, economic sectors. But this is all inevitable, we are human beings. Meaning lazy pieces of shit that would rather fuck around doing nothing productive while someone else takes the fall for it.

The only thing you can do now is hang on tight as we approach the technological singularity and quickly merge with machines for organic life will become more of a burden than a companion withing the next 50 years or so. I think that all that is happening right now is telling us that humans are done. Humans are becoming inefficient pieces of shit that can be replaced.
>>
Telling everyone they are being watched doesn't do a fucking thing. Between /b/ and fagbook I see so many retards posting shit about the government and corporations watching everything we do as if they are somehow enlightened because they know and talk about it... but then they just go on their merry ways with their iphones and apple notebooks...

Yes, we are all being monitored by multiple agencies at pretty much all times. When you are anywhere near any device that has an internet connection you are probably being recorded and/or tracked. That's just how it fucking is nowadays.

But unless you hack, crash, and/or infect the programs of those doing it, or go out and burn the buildings and murder the employees, you aren't doing a fucking thing about it. So shut the fuck up. You aren't enlightened, because anyone who isn't retarded knows this.
>>
File: 1400203350170.png (169KB, 350x401px) Image search: [Google]
1400203350170.png
169KB, 350x401px
>google driverless car: why?.. more tracking

I'm sure having a car that can drive itself was designed from the ground up for tracking. It's a hell of a lot easier to design a car that can FUCKING DRIVE ITSELF to "track you" rather than putting some form of tracking in your GPS, makes fucking perfect sense to me.
>>
File: 9656178911vbrin3.jpg (103KB, 300x381px) Image search: [Google]
9656178911vbrin3.jpg
103KB, 300x381px
>>
>>554328112
First: why would you want to
Second: you can
>>
>>554325102
>google has been caught with spyware in its browsers (chrome for one) embedded in the code. 'iron' (the allegedly open source version of chrome.. would you trust it? good luck with that.

any thoughts on Chromium? is it safe?

maybe you can do something about this ---> blog . 0xbadc0de . be/archives/155

i dont like how this is going neither OP, i'm with you... expecting for orders
>>
OP is right but you're really wasting your time here. The high intelligence that could once be found here is gone, or at least silent

>>554327448
>Good they know where we are, and know how to target ads. Kill yourself
They can build a psychological profile about you and manipulate the info you're exposed to to influence you in a certain direction.
I doubt it's prevalent now, but it will be. They have info about everyone, including congressmen and future congressmen.

Brave new world

Yea, I know tinfoil huh?
It's your future not mine. I'm old and have no kids. Just remember, you were warned, and think of me laughing in my grave dumbasses.
>>
>>554325102
tfw you dint give a shit if google knows where you are.
>>
File: cersei-power-is-power.gif (937KB, 245x164px) Image search: [Google]
cersei-power-is-power.gif
937KB, 245x164px
>>554326798
>>
>>554325851

People like you are part of the problem.
>>
>>554328445
yeah... thats the scary part... if you become a public figure, a rebbel, like Snowden, then they will know your "profile", and they will hunt you, even before you make anything wrong
>>
File: 1374995111127.jpg (34KB, 617x463px) Image search: [Google]
1374995111127.jpg
34KB, 617x463px
>>554325102
>duckduckgo for searches
>runbox for email
>OTR pidgin for IM

admittedly I do use an LG G2 running on kit kat, simply because it's awesome, but hopefully I'll figure out something soon.

probably cyanogenmod when warranty runs out. either that or that black phone.

fuck google

terms and conditions may apply.
>>
>>554326178
>no its just there isnt a single thing you can do about it
google P.R. dept with the usual line they use to inject a sense of helplessness.
"we are leeeeejun".. pathetic.
>you have a choice go live off grid in the wild or live in luxury
- in the wild, even though the society we live in owns and regulates every last bit of it. try it.
- luxury. yeah okay. that means be rich or you don't deserve any rights. are you american by any chance?

>unless you plan on doing something highly illegal
really?
what? like political dissent and posting on here and elsewhere to raise awareness about google?
why the inflammatory language 'highly' 'illegal' .. scuse me?
the irony is, mr/ms googleemployee that it WILL become illegal to diss google when they are in control.
power corrupts.. absolute power corrupts absolutely.

>what do you have to fear
you'll see.
or your kids will
or their kids .. and so on.
you "gee, i'm fine.. fuck everything else"
then the hammer comes down at a time of google's choosing and it's already too late.

watch a movie called 'mad max - beyond thunderdome'
govt and world = auntie entity (tina turner)
google = master blaster.

master blaster wants something.
auntie won't give it to him.

master blaster - "embargo on"
>power system shut down, all crippled
master blaster - "who runs barter town?"
auntie - "master blaster runs barter town"
master blaster - "who?.. speak LOUDER" (turns on mic to P.A.)
auntie - "MASTER BLASTER RUNS BARTER TOWN"
master blaster - "embargo off" (power switched back on.

get the picture?
>>
>>554325102

The power of business and other NGOs have been threatening the power of sovreign states since the end of WWII.

A patchwork of regional governments (EU, ASEAN) working with NGOs is what is called the "new world order."
>>
Google is slowly dying.

Mid 2000's, they were an absolute unstoppable force, launching service after service, improving on key services in the meanwhile (like search).

Unfortunately, they've become elitist, mainstream, anchored. Their new products are fundamentally flawed (Google Glass, for example. Cars that drive themselves, for example).

They are unreachable, they don't listen, they are annoying key governments across the globe. But most importantly, they are no longer a company that is prepared to foster next gen. innovation.

YouTube is getting to the point where it is unsustainable. And once governments start to rape Google for datamining, that's when the raids will begin.

In 5 years time, Google will not be the largest search engine on the planet. It will still be big, but it won't be the biggest.

You're all going to see something very different, before the beginning of 2020.
>>
>tfw google sweared they wouldn't be medieval
>mfw absolute power always corrupts absolutely
>>
>>554326308
wishful thinker.
find bf elsewhere>>554326104
dream on
>>
File: 1403934508185.jpg (7KB, 200x245px) Image search: [Google]
1403934508185.jpg
7KB, 200x245px
>>554325102
H-hi google.
>>
>>554325357
But anon, guns are dangerous and scare women. Dont you want a safer and more prosper society for women to live in? Don't you have sisters or a mother or are you a misogynist?
>>
File: 1347807377801.jpg (787KB, 1708x2126px) Image search: [Google]
1347807377801.jpg
787KB, 1708x2126px
I can't believe how many idiots are in this thread.

Guess what? There is a historical precedent for people using personal information to scapegoat and persecute and even kill groups of people. That's why you don't want anyone in power to know about your race, religion, sexual preferences or politics unless you choose to disclose them. Google is collecting that information and sharing it with governments and other businesses.

I just wish I could chat with some of the people on this thread in about 20 years when they are being fucked over for their posts on this site or other info they stupidly shared with Google.
>>
>>554325851

thats because the people who spies you are not good dudes... they doesnt spy on you because they are afraid of your safety, they spy on you because they want to control you, they want to suck your productive life, and throw you away when you stop consuming and being productive
>>
File: tripplenigger.png (608KB, 503x507px) Image search: [Google]
tripplenigger.png
608KB, 503x507px
>>554328263
Mfw this retard oes not understan two words

And secondly why wold i want to use youtube?
It seems like you can not live without your overrated piece of shit nigger ass pussy bitch authistic pewdiepie
The authism is strong in this one.
>>
this information is pretty self-evident I think - at the very least you're not the first person to have pointed out any/all of this information.
maybe we should be talking about how to live a life without google if we want to further the conversation.
there MUST be a way to live a "connected" life in the modern world without using a google product, right?
>>
>>554325102
All these things are true.

I still don't see the problem. If it's not Google then it's just someone else. At least they give me free email.
>>
>>554328349
Just use mozila
>>
>>554325102
>embedded google app you can't uninstall
o hai ios 2
>>
>>554329006
>Google is slowly dying.
>Mid 2000's, they were an absolute unstoppable force, launching service after service, improving on key services in the meanwhile (like search).

you forgot to mention youtube. Remember when you could post videos on it and people would actually see them? it was a place for people to post and see eachothers' videos.

now your views are crowded out by VEVO and videos they are paid to promote. also, you now need a Google account to even comment on others' videos. A youtube account isn't sufficient.
>>
watch this documentary and you'll see why whoring yourself for free apps is bad for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHEG93YQw28

it's extremely creepy.
>>
File: feelsbadman.jpg (9KB, 229x226px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.jpg
9KB, 229x226px
>>554325102
>GOOGLE is watching you all around the world in so many ways.
Well at least someone care about me.
>>
>>554326461
how do we do that when the powers that be own and control it all?

you ever actually tried it?
i have.
can't kill certain animals (protected)
can't sleep here and there (vagrancy laws)
can't eat a lot of the insects (farmers using poisons)
can't street perform for cash to buy some food or accomodation (permit laws ... sent to an address you don't have because you're 'free range')

how about .. before you give such 'advice' you learn what the FUCK you are talking about?

this is why i feel shame toward my species so often.. over and over again pinheads like this poster have brainless comments to make based on NIL understanding or research of the actual issue.
no lack of self confidence pontificating on topics they know fuck all about. intellectual litter on the information superhighway.

this is why the army can always find stupid people to go and shoot other people on flimsy excuses in other countries and get themselves shot in the process.. come home as a crippled head case and then whine when the government tells them to fuck off when they ask for help afterwards.. even though this is what the govt does every single war.... retards.. retards everywhere
>>
>>554326776
boy!
how can we compete with your 'intelligent argument'

thanks for heightening our awareness, lord bubba
>>
>>554329109
This. Manginas are building the infrastructure and tech for it, then they will hand it over to an extremely PC SJW fascist state who will use said infrastructure to track, isolate and destroy 'scary madmen'. All for the safety of women of course.

just think of the google glass commercial if you wanna know what side theyre on
>>
asdf
>>
>>554329621

shut up kid
>>
>>554326798
>(Theyre always here in a heartbeat after i post.)

That is some extreme paranoia.

They gather the information to sell it. Its market research. If google wanted to 'take over the world' it wouldnt be through gathering information. Rest assured that all the information youre afraid of them having is readily available regardless of whether its google, Facebook or good old fashioned dumpster diving for info.
>>
>>554325102

Time to ask for source I guess.

Googled it and found nothng.
>>
>>554325102
>GOOGLE is watching you all around the world in so many ways.
thanks, captain obvious.

>also has the embedded youtube app that you can't uninstall!
what do you even mean? I don't have any youtube app on my phone, computer or browser.

>google owns youtube.
use a proxy.
google gets to do whatever it wants with youtube because there's zero competition. They know nobody will really switch because nothing comes close to it.

>google glass
don't use it.

>adsense
adblock edge/noscript

>analytics
adblock edge/noscript

>google has been caught with spyware in its browsers
use firefox.

>android OS - owned and written by google
use a FOSS rom, alternative stores and don't install gpf/gapps.

>google maps
use OSM.

stop being a faggot pretending anyone absolutely must use their services.
If you don't like it, simply don't use it or find alternatives.
Or better yet, be useful for once and create better alternatives to google's services if you care so much.
>>
File: yH45JIn.jpg (111KB, 488x476px) Image search: [Google]
yH45JIn.jpg
111KB, 488x476px
>>554325102
>>
>>554327448
>derp "know how to target ads"
yeah bubba, that's all it's about.
baaah baah baaah little sheep.

and guess what.. you'll be one of the FIRST ones bleeting about what an injustice it is when you are told what to do, who to talk to, where to go, who to wed, whatever google decides you will do as you become part of their personal human ant farm.

of course you are probably one of their little spoilers anyway. on the payroll to howl me and other dissenters down.

it amazes me how furious and FAST the replies are as soon as i post one of these threads every now and again.

any time of the day or night .. guaranteed about 2 minutes after posting there's a flood of ill thought out invective about 'privacy not mattering' (mmmmmkay then googleDrone... pls give all google's private info to /b/.. no?... why not?.. thought privacy 'didn't matter'.. bwuahahahaha)
>>
>>
>>554326798
>(they're always here in a heartbeat after i post)

probably Google shareholders or fan-boys
>>
File: useless.jpg (52KB, 529x415px) Image search: [Google]
useless.jpg
52KB, 529x415px
>>554325102

Sharing OP's sentiment .. however .. doing without Google and NSA is costing me bundles ..

Paid VPN (iPredator), paid encrypted e-mail (Proton) .. duckduck, https everywhere .. encrypted phone email & chat apps .. linux .. rooted phone, disable every fucking option besides the one that I need it for ...

mfw when everyone else I app, chat, email or phone with uses google & unencrypted options.

Throwing $50 a month in google- & NSA-less communication away cuz I have retards as friends.

GG.
>>
File: ABcrop.jpg (168KB, 1000x946px) Image search: [Google]
ABcrop.jpg
168KB, 1000x946px
I don't have the embedded youtube app
I don't sign in to youtube or link FB to anything. Oh, I can't comment on videos anymore? Whatever.
My IP knows where I am. I take some steps to make it difficult for google to track me.
No googleglass or driverless car worries.
No ads. Anywhere.
google analytics is unavoidable, but I use private browsing, tracker blockers, Do Not Track Me, Adblock, Spybot, Ad-Aware, ZA, etc. I don't use Chrome. I don't use Apple. I don't use any smartphone, ever. And I live outside the U.S.
Aside from going offline, there's little else I can do.
>>
>>554327954
>I would much prefer google track me than any government agency like the NSA.
who do it for google. not the other way around.

> I trust google more than any other company or government with my privacy.
google employee of the month award for you.

so you SILL haven't told me WHY GOOGLE'S PRIVACY MATTERS! .. why?
if ours doesn't matter why does theirs?

also: can you please tell me why they are so hell bent on getting this information?

finally- why the hell is it up to YOU to decide what THE REST OF US have to put up with regarding privacy?

why is google invasions an opt OUT option AFTER they are CAUGHT with HIDDEN spyware .. that's HIDDEN spyware (so they KNOW they are doing the WRONG THING!) instead of it being an OPT IN.. that's IN option so people like you can be happy?
>>
is anyone going to give sauce on the damn gif???? seriously
>>
>>554329006
They have their fingers in EVERYTHING

>>554330197
>it amazes me how furious and FAST the replies are as soon as i post one of these threads every now and again.
That does sound paranoid, but lots of large corporations employ armies of shills.
Of course they're here.
>>
>>554327624
>try 50% chance of failure
wat?
if google is nearly as powerful as you think it is then we are already in a helpless position to overthrow.
Apathy is pathetic blah blah blah
I dont have guns or tanks and im not fighting someone who does for my FUCKING BROWSER HISTORY
>>
>>554328112
first : yep
second : can't uninstall. written on my phones EPROM .. NOT EEPROM.. can't be uninstalled.
believe me i've tried. i don't want their crap on my phone (i'm talking older phones here, they've been up to this for years, not just android phones.. android being a google product anyway)

various brands of phone have youtube app installed HARD.
wakey wakey
>>
>>554325102
It's ok. I used to say; ''I don't care what people do behind my back. But when they try to use it against me, it'll end in a bang''.
And I live to serve that saying, since I used it way too many times.
>>
>>554328154
that's the /b/ spirit!

let's all lube up and lie face down and get fucked.

any other pearls of 'wisdom' there for us?
>>554328160
yeah thanks, googledamagecontrol
that's the spirit.
"we're all doomed, so let's be quiet about it"
fuck actually doing anything.
let's all be fat lazy burgerfucks and take it up the rectum.
fuck that shit.
you speak out.. again and again and again.

ummm ... JULIAN ASSANGE?
ummm ... SNOWDEN?

'can't do anything about it'?
funny how those two .. that's TWO people seem to have managed.
yeah... we're all 'powerless'

if you are that apathetic please cease breathing.. we need the oxygen
>>
>>554328204
well, GENIUS.. not everyone in the world uses GPS. it's about sticking trackware in as many devices as possible to get as many angles as possible.

are you really that simple i need to spell this out for you (borrows your .png)?

okay.. i'll just gather all your GPS box data from your laptop that isn't connected to your GPS.. *sigh*.. get the picture NOW?

google sent balloons up into the world laden with wi-fi gear to "give everyone free wi-fi".. yeah .. SUUUUUURE they did it for that.. nothing to do with spying on people by hacking their wi-fi.. perish the very thought! BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH

google loves you so very much they have the most invasive tracker in the world - google analytics .. with the LEAST disclosure possible!!

just checked my trackblocker.. YEP! .. on this thread ;)

(and of course in the captchas... look down when your pages are loading .. note GOOGLE's name coming up all the time... back and forth .. back and forth.. keeping an eye you you 'rebels' lol)
>>
- Has no problem with a one world government
- Petty conflicts and squabbles over lines on a map have more or less delayed human kind from uniting and getting its shit together
- One party systems are for more effective at progress (Look at China's rapid development)
- Would have no problem with highly educated and highly intelligent Google employees ruling the world
- Compensation packages Google, would likely provide, would be better than the governments
- I like being datamined and having things suggested to me that I might like
- People, governments, and corporations have been tracking others before the internet even existed
- Googles self driving car technology would breath new life into the transportation, export/import, shipping, and mining industries just to name a few.
- Google has done more for the world and employs more people than you ever will
- Google pumps tons of money into stem research and startup grants
???? Why am I supposed to be afraid of Google when they havent blackmailed me yet and supposedly slapped a slave collar on me????
>>
File: Threema.png (45KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Threema.png
45KB, 1024x1024px
>>554328160
>>554331335

Hear, hear ..
>>
>>554328263
>First: why would you want to
because it's .. MY FUCKING PHONE!
how about them apples?

>Second: you can
NO.. you CAN'T!
what phones am i talking about, wise guy?
>>
>>554331940

Im awaiting op's response on this
>>
>>554331980
mfw: the CIA was caught hacking congress' allegedly 'private' computer system.

mfw: congress jump up and down about it.. seems THEIR privacy mattered.

mfw: U.S. government went BALLISTIC about snowden and assange infringing THEIR 'privacy' (which was phone taps and illegal surveillance of other countries including german chancellor's PRIVATE phone info..)
hmmm.. one standard for THEM and a different one for YOU and ME!
>>
>>554330497
>I take some steps to make it difficult for google to track me.
>My IP knows where I am
if you usually use google's services from the same IP address, you're not really making it any difficult for them.

>google analytics is unavoidable
noscript

>I use private browsing
That changes basically nothing, only that cookies and cache aren't kept for long on your computer.
Add-ons still have access to everything they do in a normal window and websites can still track you by IP.

>Do Not Track Me
that's not open source and made by a company whose business model is unclear. I wouldn't touch that.

>Spybot
2.0 killed it for me.

>Ad-Aware
>2014
you sure can't be serious.
If you're gonna be on windows, at least use a good AV and maybe adwcleaner if you find something.

>Aside from going offline, there's little else I can do.
a good vpn would help and you'd worry less about google tracking you by IP.
>>
>>554325102
> conspiracies and tracking guys!!!
hahaha let it gl, OP, it doesnt fuckong matter none of this matters, dont be such a non-conformist rebel
>>
>>554325102
> conspiracies and tracking guys!!!
hahaha let it go, OP, it doesnt fuckong matter none of this matters, dont be such a non-conformist rebel
>>
File: ipredator1.gif (31KB, 957x632px) Image search: [Google]
ipredator1.gif
31KB, 957x632px
>>554332560

Indeed .. 2020's most valuable commodity ..

all your information .. and I mean ALL .. medical, financial, GPS coords ..room teperature, carbs/food , cars mpg, heart rate .. funny thing is .. all the devices & software already exist.
>>
>>554332787
>>554333048
>Lie

They're here
>>
>>554325102
OP still thinks Google is 'just' a company.

It's a part of the USA government covered by some dickhead CEO's just like any other big player out there.

>L2Life
>>
>>554332524
>>554331940
>- Has no problem with a one world government
i do! did you read it properly?

>- Petty conflicts and squabbles over lines on a map have more or less delayed human kind from uniting and getting its shit together
so you reckon the U.S. based google has the right to tell me what to do in MY country?.. did i elect them?.. if i didn't elect them and they have the power i can't get rid of them

>- One party systems are for more effective at progress (Look at China's rapid development)
especially in human rights.. try again

>- Would have no problem with highly educated and highly intelligent Google employees ruling the world
BWUAHAHAH..like the ones caught stalking young girls and perving on them sunbaking etc etc? .. btw.. do you have a choice whether you like it or not?
what gives them the RIGHT again?
>>
TBH, if I had to pick a corporation to own the world, id want it to be google. They arent total fuckwads at least.

Better google and not walmart or pepsi co.
>>
>>554333559

>- Compensation packages Google, would likely provide, would be better than the governments
sure.. when they have all the power i'm suuuure they'll be 'fair'.. thanks, tooth fairy google worker

>- I like being datamined and having things suggested to me that I might like
good for you.. and you speak for ME and everyone who DOESN'T beause...?

>- People, governments, and corporations have been tracking others before the internet even existed
they've been raping and murdering people since forever too.. that make it okay?

>- Googles self driving car technology would breath new life into the transportation, export/import, shipping, and mining industries just to name a few.
and all out of the goodness of google's heart.. bless 'em .. hahahaha

>- Google has done more for the world and employs more people than you ever will
'does more 'for' people' .. yeah google people. did i ask them to?
and so i have to be father christmas for the rest of the world to deserve my own privacy?

>- Google pumps tons of money into stem research and startup grants
and right wing lobby groups.
stem research.. gee.. wouldn't be for their own interests now would it! (naive/10). also P.R. to offset criticism of their OTHER activities. are you 11?

>???? Why am I supposed to be afraid of Google when they havent blackmailed me yet and supposedly slapped a slave collar on me????
keyword: YET
>>554333460
'just' a company?
really?.. try reading it again
>>
>>554325102
.....google own youtube fucker
google=youtube
>>
>>554325102
Gif sauce?
>>
>>554333460
no. the U.S. govt is SMALLER than google's umbrella pseudogovt of the world.
you've got it the wrong way around.

who elects google? NOBODY
think it through
>>
>>554325102
Give me the source or die in a fiery hell!!!!!!
>>
>>554333257
hahaha nice
>>
File: TrueCrypt.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
TrueCrypt.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>554333252

Google Medical (discontinued) for ALL things medical .. NEST .. Googles latest acquisition for everything indoors, from alarm to temperature yadiyada .. Maps/ Navigation .. GPS Coordinates .. email/ chat/ call .. [X] Check .. Google Fiber .. ugh

What else is missing? Finance? Bank statements and such? Grocerie lists and such? Everything else is there.

Google is fucked up. If only people would spend 5 minutes more just to avoid it, or pay a few bucks extra .. but noooh ..

tl;dr my friends are retards and I'm screwed
>>
>>554333760
no. google = google
they OWN youtube.. they BOUGHT IT years ago.
they own android
they own chrome
they own google earth
they own googlemaps
they own google analytics.

they own and penetrate SHITLOADS of access to sensitive aparata and control mechanisms.
microsoft are MIDGETS compared to these guys.

now... follow that through.. if they control all this vital tech (like microsoft did with windows at one stage) then they can dictate terms should they decide to do so.

scenario:
google: "we want blah blah blah action taken"
(insert govt): "no, fuck you. it's against our policy/intention/mandate"
google: "well FUCK YOU THEN! .. " (remove functionality of all tech for that govt).. "embargo ON"
(insert govt): "okay okay..you win"
google : "embargo OFF" (who runs bartertown?)

google doesn't have borders... or voters
>>
>>554334506
>technocrats overlords

I'd be ok with it if jewgle wasn't openly SJW cancer
>>
File: who-has-your-back-2014.png (1MB, 1400x2533px) Image search: [Google]
who-has-your-back-2014.png
1MB, 1400x2533px
Get your facts straight
>>
File: so it begins.gif (434KB, 200x216px) Image search: [Google]
so it begins.gif
434KB, 200x216px
You faggots wana get something done? Follow the previous example of an extremely successful protest. The Scientology protests where the best and worst thing we ever did. Everyone knows that damn well. Even though it spawned "le anonymoose" and attracted a shit load of attention to 4chan and mostly /b/ the protests were a huge success and we almost completely ruined Tom Cruise.

We organize a massive new world wide protest, this time against google. We need slogans, signs, organized gatherings, and a new "themed group" that will wear masks because as we have come to know the public loves it's "themed vigilante's" So we will gain massive support if we make up something like Anonymouse and their guy fawkes masks. Think about it. We weren't serious "le master underground hacker group" yet people thought because of our themed masks and internet anonymity slogan we were the baddest group of "h4xors" on the planet. Sure Anonymous is a joke now but that's what I'm suggesting. We start a new joke a new sort of fake group that people will like, especially the SJW's, tumblr fags and all the edgy 13 year olds who want to be under ground bad asses. We spread this world wide and the media will catch on and we gain the idiots attentions who will side with us if our idea and themes are attractive enough for their ideals and then we charge ahead and fuck up google. I propose this Operation: googleplex. You guys come up with the rest. Though no one will probably do anything as im expecting. Oh well, it sounds like a fun and interesting challenge though. Imagine the shit storms and people wearing oh I don't know googly eyes thnking they are "legion" or whatever our new slogan could be and all that shit.
>>
>>554334506

Thread is about to die ..

was a nice chat 5mrRpRMR

Regards
>>
>>554325102
How can we fight back this?
>>
File: best_OS.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
best_OS.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>554335367

lol

So gullible
>>
>>554335371
>completely ruined Tom Cruise
good one
>>
>>554334462
exactly.

however .. in australia one school is fighting back against google. they instituted a locked off internal network so their students didn't become part of a database.

there was a show on TV a couple of days ago called 'disappearing david' or some such.. from england.

he wanted to see if he could disappear for a month after he got a letter from a service provider whose database was revealed after ONE CDROM was lost and then found by some hacker kid.
MILLIONS of names and personal information was divulged on the internet and a letter was sent to him and everyone else who was afffected.

his kid was going to be enrolled in a pre-school learning centre and they wanted her IRIS record and FINGERPRINT!
that's on record FOR LIFE!
so if that little kid grows up and doesn't want it?... STIFF SHIT! .. it's TOO LATE! it was done for her whether she likes it or not.
so the presenter opted out (though in his attempt to hide he was pretty stupid, even after being told how to avoid the private investigators he hired to find him for the purposes of the show.)
he went mad and paranoid and they knew EXACTLY where he was at all times.. from their offices in london... didn't need to go anywhere...lol

he was running around the country like a mad thing (yet went to visit his DAD ffs!)

after the experiment was over he went to the offices of the P.I.'s and saw his giant pic on the wall and all the data they had on him and it feaked him the fuck out.
all those bits of info on their own he said he could brush off but the IMPACT of them all being arranged TOGETHER.. stuff like him being in an angry mood when calling a service provider YEARS AGO that was still there..wow!
>>
>>554325102
dear god. you got a sauce of your gif?
>>
>>554335674
Nice rebuttal, faggot.
>>
File: thornberry-handsome-face.jpg (58KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
thornberry-handsome-face.jpg
58KB, 500x390px
>>554335715
well I did say almost. That was back then though. Edge of tomorrow is basically proof of that.
>>
>>554335674
Linux sucks ass dude. It's barely good enough for basic file viewing/web browsing.
>>
File: BackTrack.jpg (7KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
BackTrack.jpg
7KB, 299x169px
>>554335814

NSA and their accomplsihes have direct Tier-1 access ... they don't need approval. They tap from the cables on the bottom on the ocean.

That chart doesn't mean jack
>>
>>554335759

the point is that our society is becoming more and more like 'the trial' (das process) written by franz kafka.. where the govt or whoever (google) can decide you are a demon for whatever reason, not tell you, then punish you at their whim.

people are so stupid they don't realise this ... like pigeons in a box trap .. google feeds you some crumbs if you walk under the box. "i'm fine.. google feeds me" says the pigeon.. until.. LATER,, they pull the string and down comes the box.. INSTANT SITUATION CHANGE!

wake up
'1984' - the manual for the future, not fiction. manufactured threats (oooh terrorists) requiring actions to remove our privacy for 'security reasons' (when iraq had nothing to do with 911) so there's an excuse to increase govt power.

now google is right in the thick of all this being used by the NSA (as google uses the NSA right back, don't think for a minute they don't)
protip: operation 'stellar wind' 'william binney' (way before snowden)

if privacy is so 'unimportant' why are big intnerests so keen on spending BIG money on getting at your info?
not just for advertising.
not just for security.
it's for control

whether you 'like' or 'don't like' your privacy being invaded won't matter a hill of snot .. you won't have a say in it either way
>>
>>554336256
Even if it were possible to get meaningful information from the huge stream of data tapping directly from the ocean cables it wouldn't be Google's fault then, wouldn't it be?
>>
File: 180px-Neckbeard_face_lol.jpg (15KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Neckbeard_face_lol.jpg
15KB, 180x320px
>>554325102
Vpn
no social network at all.
have a throwaway nigger phone
Everything 256 AES encrypted (traffic and storage)
No information of any use on any electronic device anyway (except 1)
ohhhh noesss

>goml pleb

MFW google will never find out that I look at cat pictures all day.

mwahahahahahahahah
>>
>>554336269
True. Soon as you become a threat they got all the material to either destroy you socially or imprison you all for maintaining the status quo and keep normalfags safe
>>
File: Wireshark.jpg (7KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
Wireshark.jpg
7KB, 204x204px
>>554336487

You were the genius that came up with the .jpg, hence me explaining why that is useless. Besides NSA pays google millions a year for siphoning through ALL their data .. how is that correlation now?

http://www.theguardian com/world/2013/aug/23/nsa-prism-costs-tech-companies-paid
>>
File: FinalPoopPicture.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FinalPoopPicture.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>554336645
Jokes on them

They could do nothing to make my life shittier than it already is.
>>
>>554336818
>im lonely
>this is truly the worst life has to offer
>>
File: 1389049711367.jpg (22KB, 428x285px) Image search: [Google]
1389049711367.jpg
22KB, 428x285px
>>554336767
Reputable source
the guardian

>p?i?c?k? ?o?n?e? kill yourself
>>
File: best_software.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
best_software.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
>>554336487

Also genius .. it isn't that hard to compile data from Tie-1 connections.
>>
>>554336976
>projecting
>makes you look stupid

inb4 more babble
>>
>>554336269
also check out 'the third wave'
google not only have control of what they gather... but how they USE what they gather to mould opinion and compliance.

elected government is a safety valve against megalomania.
faulty but at least it's something.

would you like the whole world to be 'best korea'? where the CEO of google is the uberlord for everyone in the world?

well.. according to the defeatists it's not up to us, we're powerless.
BULLSHIT!
snowden and assange et al have shown that to be false. people can use information as well.
i'm not recommending what they did as a course of action necessarily but i'm using them as examples of how:
1. information DOES have power.. or the U.S. govt wouldn't be so pissed off about it!
2. the powers that be aren't absolute power. .. YET!
3. the HYPOCRISY of the big corp/govt argument "oh man, privacy's sooooo 20th century" and feeding that to the gullible young .. THEN .. the corp/govt SQUEALING LIKE BURNING GERBILS when THEIR private information goes for a walk in public.. can you not SEE the irony?.. it BELIES their central arguments (a: you can trust us with your info..it's secure..(nope) b: privacy doesn't matter (unless it's OURS))
>>
>>554325102
>google is spying on us

Tell me something I don't know, Sherlock.

And no, I'm not okay with it. Given the chance I'd bomb their databases and servers. They don't need to know jack about me besides my youtube and gmail (two separate accounts old enough to avoid the cancerous g+).
>>
File: 1379986110295.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1379986110295.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
>>554325102

And keep remembering that your life is so goddamn interesting that you are worth watching. . .

Haha! What makes you think you are so godamn special mate?

Of course they use this so that they can advertise to you specifically but who gives a fuck? Keep this in mind and act with that accord.
>>
>>554337086
How about growing up in Afghanistan being a child soldier beheading a guy at 10 yo and getting shot in the face by a sniper at 22, the only thrill in life youve known was missing a prayer that one time a few years ago
>my family thinks im awkward and my internet is slow life is suffering
>>
File: ugh .. quack quack.jpg (10KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
ugh .. quack quack.jpg
10KB, 204x204px
>>554336994

Not contribootin .. I lolled

Here's a WSJ then ..

http://blogs.wsj com/digits/2013/08/23/report-nsa-pays-tech-companies-for-data/

Educate yourself you lemming
>>
>>554337015
I'm not saying that it's hard, I'm saying that is a shitload of data to interpret even for a machine learning algorithm.
>>
>>554337416
I have 120 Down 60 up nigger so you can just shut your whore mouth about my glorious connection.

Just think about the islamic privilege, all that free sand and military training.

Plus the explosive retirement plan.

>>554337447
You don't know what a reputable source is do you?

Perhaps they will teach you next year in the 9th grade.

>>554337575
>what are super computers
>>
>>554337331
they doesnt make it with persons... they have complex algorithms
>>
Ok where does this fall on google? Google is merely a company. and if they truly shut off the internet the government could shut off electricity to the hq and freeze their accounts. google although a major entity cannot play better hardball than the government. which btw is in sick shape, the anon that used to make up this place are still needed sorely throughout the world. i for one am willing to help them in anyway possible. Down with our current system. We are legion. We do not forgive. we do not forget. Expect us. those were the days that were filled with those that actually fought back. if they are still out there. Complacency, laziness, apathy. all are synonyms for defeat in my book. Stand now before the government takes your legs out from under you.
>>
>>554336487
search 'project stellar wind william binney'

see the result.
he was the guy who modelled the information modelling system for the NSA that compiles all the information they want, sidestep american law on privacy and data collection by COLLECTING the data but not LOOKING at it until they have cause (neato!).. then building massive models of your entire life from that data.

also holding that data whilst IT becomes more and more sophisticated so that data that is currently of no value can be used IN THE FUTURE!

there's a lot more to this than meets the eye.

now... it all sounds like tinfoil hat shit and i'd accept that criticism were it not for the FACT that it is all evident and linked by real world actions.. from building giant databases in utah, england and australia solely for these purposes, to increases in things like CCTV which have little impact on crime but maximum impact on tracking (including zooming in to watch you enter your pincodes on your phone, who you see and where you go)

etc etc.
don't believe me?
don't! check it out for yourself and see if it adds up.
but don't dismiss what i am telling you out of hand.. check these things and then ask yourself WHY.
the powers that be don't waste money on this stuff consistently for no reason other than 'they love you so very much'.
they do it for a reason.
>>
File: adblock.jpg (6KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
adblock.jpg
6KB, 204x204px
>>554337575

>I'm not saying that it's hard, I'm saying that is a shitload of data to interpret even for a machine learning algorithm.

NSA just got herself a nice new data warehouse in Utah .. don't you worry about the capacity .. mimics googles petab's
>>
>>554336541
VPN : with credit card records.. from YOU!

deerrrrrp
>>
>>554325102
Some guy working at google can watch me jerk off. Good for him
>>
File: bitcoin.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>554337962

bitcoin .. iPredator has it covered and I have plenty
>>
>>554336645
indeed!

happens all the time already
>>
>>554337962
What is bitcoin

what is a 0 knowledge vpn

what is bit coin

you kids get dumber each summer

>stay stupid summie
>>
>>554336767
yep!
btw: 'prism' ... just 'project stellar wind's' new name

mfw: william binney pre snowden
>>
>>554336994
>reputable source
>what google tells you

pick one >>554336994
>>554336994
>>554337447
http://donttrack.us
go duckie, go!
>>
File: 6332927.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px)
6332927.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>554325102
Your argument is flawed. Google is dying end of story.
Them reaching out and trying to grip a hold of every available asset, makes this more evident.

No one cares who is in charge, no one cares who is spying on them so long as it isn't blatant spying by an individual. And no one cares about how twisted a corporation's morals are so long as the product is more good. Or in this case good enough. Google made a mistake with they made the safe search function permanent. For this reason alone they will fail and be a mere bottom feeding service utilized by other corporations that aren't as out of touch with human nature.
Ideology will inevitably always fail when paired against human nature. Our wants will always have the last vote even if that means war.

If Google wanted to succeed in world domination it would feed our wants and desires by being the sick human shaped devil in a professional attire. As opposed to being self righteous hipster.
>>
>>554326461
>e alleg
google earth will find you and will localise you.
go on the sea. google sea will find you and localise you.

go in the jungle, google will make jungle map
>>
File: 1389640785142.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1389640785142.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>554325102

thanks for the warning but space dandy already warned me about this (gogol empire, primary villain wears artfag version of google glass, flies around in giant statue of liberty head wearing a ball gag, come on, tell me you guys didn't see this one.)
>>
>>554337575
lrn2 william binney, project stellar wind
not hard at all
>>
>>554329109

Yeah but hitler not only did nothing wrong, but was trying to save europe from what is happening to it right fucking now.
>>
>>554325357
2014... thinks wars are fought with guns
ha ha ha
>>
>>554338062
lol... bitcoin.
private

pickage of oneage
>>
>>554338136
what is TOR? ... "oh like .. totally secure dude"
what is bitcoin .. ."oh like .. NEVER watched quietly.. so safe with a genius like you knowing NSA/google's every step..'cause they're always giving away their little party tricks"

enjoying summer?
>>
>>554334506

they also "partner" with hosting companies and get private domain info. I was quite surprised to get an email from Google offering adbucks to advertise my "private" domain.
>>
>>554338931
lol.
they care sooo much they know what you want before you do.
>>
>>554338931

sorry ... it wasn't an email. it was a regular letter sent to my fucking address.
>>
>>554338889
wasn't TOR a bait?
>>
>>554329593

i care about you
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 640x1136px
>>554325102
Well,I dont see the problem.
I havent been V& just about yet

CAPTCHA:praccer 911.6
>>
>>554339053
of course.
they know all about you.
but it doesn't bother you or creep you out.. right?
i mean.. only criminals get creeped out by unsolicited intrusions by a giant company with information you never gave them of your own free will.... right?
>>
secondly on an unrelated topic. this sounds like the setup for watchdogs lol
>>
>>554334462

it's hard to avoid and I'm actively trying.
>>
File: NSA_Listens_TO_YOU.jpg (402KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
NSA_Listens_TO_YOU.jpg
402KB, 1280x853px
>>554338889

True but being it the lesser of all evil, I'd figure to make it as hard as possible ..
>>
>>554325102
>also has the embedded youtube app that you can't uninstall!
>root device
>install Titanium BackUp
>remove all google apps
>??????
>PROFIT !
>>
is anyone reading this message?
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 298x169px
>>554338396
No, what every professor I have had for the past decade has told me.

stay pleb

inb4 sources some faggots blog again

>>554338646
Sure he did. He fucked it up by fighting on two fronts. If he would have fought one then the other we would be speaking German right now.

>>554338679
Even so it's easy to get a pre paid card with cash.

>go to random nigger store in the middle of no where
>buy 100 pre pay card

violllaaaaaa

inb4 hillbilly store owner secretly has a security camera and NSA connections.

He doesn't have teeth or air conditioning I think we are safe chief.

>>554338889
TOR is a joke, sort of like you.

Even if they know you bought a subscription to a VPN that doesn't mean shit. It is not illegal to do.

>inb4 hurrr well they super secret hack your bi directional 256 AES without a warrant and subpoena logs that don't exist.

I'm enjoying summer waiting for twats like you to go back to babysit land so I don't have to listened to your retardation.

>>554339098
Tor has been fucked for a while.

>>554339241
b- b- b- but muh tinfoil

>>554339312
I was never able to beat the uplay mission to get to the game.

>>554339397
This requires a basic understanding. You are giving him way too much credit.

he furiously googles "how to root android" as we speak.
>>
File: brofist.jpg (6KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
brofist.jpg
6KB, 284x177px
>>554339351

same here
>>
File: Kainbow.gif (140KB, 235x219px) Image search: [Google]
Kainbow.gif
140KB, 235x219px
there was never an argeement to privacy. Fuck it, let google watch me jack off. I'm not a terrorist, I've got nothing to hide. It's just like that camera shit in the UK. The only people bothered by it are people who do illegal shit.

Don't do illegal shit and you won't have a problem
>>
>>554339397
That's a good way to waste hours of your time. just use AppOps and disable google's permissions.
>>
>>554339521
>Tor has been fucked for a while.
so what do you use to surf anonymously?
>>
File: 6505176444.jpg (32KB, 349x500px) Image search: [Google]
6505176444.jpg
32KB, 349x500px
by the way .. here's another search engine that doesn't track you :

https://www.ixquick.com/

it even hides your queries from snoopers at work and lets you proxify when connecting to sites
>>
>>554339671
that's not a valid argument.... the people who spy on you are not good dudes.
>>
>>554339483
nope, now go die.
>>
>>554339702
0 knowledge encrypted VPN
>>
>>554325102
Alright OP, I'm convinced. What can we do about it.
>>
>>554339671

it's what you jack off to that might be the problem, not jacking off if the wrong people get ahold of the data. ever experienced workplace harrassment because of sexual preferences? millions of people do.

in other countries, people are beheaded for having the wrong religion or politics or saying the wrong shit in public.
>>
>>554340072
Here's a hint use a vpn and stay the fuck off social networking sites.

>oh so hard
>>
>>554325102
YES! Give us a one world government run by Google! They'll do a far better job than all the morons we elect. Track me, Google. Track me hard! Utopia is on the horizon!!!!!
>>
File: 1402000861895.jpg (40KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
1402000861895.jpg
40KB, 600x799px
>>554325102
>live free

http://anna888u.tumblr.com/
>>
>>554340072
its a good thing I live in America, huh?
>>
>>554329006
>You're all going to see something very different, before the beginning of 2020

Decentralized search index?
>>
Oh look another fucktard who can't comprehend technological advancement and the betterment of humankind through this advancement.

I for one LOVE to see the world where there is no privacy at all. Because only then the world will be free from crap and shit.
>>
>>554339098
opinion varies.
from anarchy to 'the U.S. navy made it'
take your pick.

it was never totally secure.
information was encrypted all the way back to your ISP then UNencrypted through your ISP back to you.

JAP was java based (a worry) but it was encrypted all the way through and they used commercial servers but would trash their records once a month.

moot allegedly trashes threads (that's why they appear in 4chan's archive site lol)
but go through a secondary site with more holes in it that fishnet stockings in a tornado.

the thing is that once assange and snowden bloodied the US govt's nose it backed off (a bit, not completely) and got a reminder it's not in total control of the situation.

my reason for starting this thread is to keep the idea alive that you are not helpless.

i once watched 'mondo cane' (i think that was it) and a guy gets out of his car and gets eaten by a lion in a safari park.

he's alive when the lion grabs him and you can see him freezing with fear.
the lion just starts chomping on him, really casually.. the guy is so frozen with fear ("i'm being eaten by a fucking LION!") and does nothing to get away.

well... google and the powers that be would have you think YOU are the guy and THEY are the lion.. and they USE and FOSTER that mindset that you are basically FUCKED!

it's reinforced with messages all over the place.
news reports with beefy cops in darth vader armour squashing some 'perp' into the ground.
the branch davidians
the crushing of insurgents in the middle east.
cop shows that show the cops ALWAYS win (they don't)
this environment that is often self perpetuating.
they DON'T NEED to bully or coerce the media a lot of the time. the media and shock shows / dramas feed from the collective fear and helplessness of the populace 'cause it sells more dog food.

think for yourself.
take control of your life (in a lawful way that doesn't impinge on the rights of others)
don't be tomorrow's lion shit
>>
The best thing you can do for yourself in this day and age is become computer literate
>no way bro that shits not important lulz I'm not a fucking nerd I'll let best buy geek squad clean my computer
>>
File: 81104450.jpg (34KB, 508x625px) Image search: [Google]
81104450.jpg
34KB, 508x625px
>>554340428
this anon gets it
>>
>>554340642
>>
File: faggoteer_by_13th_angel.jpg (93KB, 838x664px) Image search: [Google]
faggoteer_by_13th_angel.jpg
93KB, 838x664px
>>554340428

JIDF confirmed
>>
>>554340428
>betterment of humankind

No, youre not part of it, they only better society for normalfags and SJWs
>>
>>554340463
I saw that video. It was pretty terrible shit.

Casually getting eat by a lion....

terrible
>>
>>554340614
geek squad are the plebest of plebs
>>
>>554340970

oh man, those assholes once convinced my mom when I was much younger to buy me a "gaming computer" as a birthday present because it was super cheap, onboard graphics, 1.8 ghz processor, 1 gig of ram, 250gb hard drive, the thing was obsolete when I got it in 2009
>>
>>554341439
I just built one couple of months ago.

It's better to build yourself, and women generally have no place near a computer. I mean she was just trying to be nice, but that's just sad. Sorry about your horror story bro.
>>
File: 6304985.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
6304985.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>554340267
Agreed,
I hate all these morons that cling to this idea of freedom, privacy, and rights. They're the same ignorant niggers that get irate when when when random strangers film them in public but are completely okay when a privates store owner beats their dick to security footage.

Freedom is simply a form of mental illness, privacy is an illusion, and rights are ideas with too much power. Degrade the important of ideology and morals so that the human race can advance by eliminating the freedom disease.

Could you imagine if every cell in your body just did what ever the fuck it wanted to? You would die. Cancer is probably a physical manifestation of this.

There needs to be a one world government, either Google or Jews. it doesn't fucking matter so long as the product is good.
>>
>>554340463
>the thing is that once assange and snowden bloodied the US govt's nose it backed off (a bit, not completely) and got a reminder it's not in total control of the situation.
I don't think it did at all, it just changed tactics.
Anonymous infiltrated and diluted/misdirected
Occupy could have even been misdirection. Boycotts would be more effective
Even 4chan has been inundated with shills.
>it's hopeless so why try
>tinfoil hat
>where were you on 9/11?
>lol the internet is a political force
ect. ect.

divide and conquer

Before long it will be reprogram society. It's already started.
>>
>>554339521
>>>554338396 (You)
>No, what every professor I have had for the past decade has told me.
>stay pleb
>inb4 sources some faggots blog again
'some faggot's blog' .. aka william binney, 32 year NSA veteran..mmmkay
>>554339521
>>>554338679 (You)
>Even so it's easy to get a pre paid card with cash.
yeah...every country in the world is 'murrrrrika' with the same rules.
dumb/10. no wonder your baseball 'world' series only includes murrika

>>go to random nigger store in the middle of no where
>>buy 100 pre pay card
>violllaaaaaa
presumably 'middle of nowhere..USA'
fuck you're ignorant.
'professor' =/= probation officer

>inb4 hillbilly store owner secretly has a security camera and NSA connections.
>He doesn't have teeth or air conditioning I think we are safe chief.
so let's all of us, 7 BILLION of us, all move to toothlessfuckville mississloppy to solve all our problems.. thanks. you are one of the world's great 'thinkers'

>>554339521
>>>554338889 (You)
>TOR is a joke, sort of like you.
real mature

>Even if they know you bought a subscription to a VPN that doesn't mean shit. It is not illegal to do.
you just don't get it, do you?
how long do you reckon it would take them to get the server info on you from the owner if they have the goods on the VPN OWNER and his beagle sharing an 'intimate moment'?.. get the picture?
you trusting soul, you

>>inb4 hurrr well they super secret hack your bi directional 256 AES without a warrant and subpoena logs that don't exist.
>don't exist
did you escape from disneyland?
reckon they didn't grab it on the way through? then can apply beagle blackmail or threats of federal prison to make that data suddenly available? from the provider or you?
dream on mc,dumb
>>
>>554325102
>google plans to be your first world government and they're a private corporation

i hope they succeed. it would be the first government on this planet that was mostly composed of intelligent people.
>>
>>554341841

>I'm enjoying summer waiting for twats like you to go back to babysit land so I don't have to listened to your retardation.
likewise, so i don't have to 'listened' to your crappy english
>>554339521
>This requires a basic understanding. You are giving him way too much credit.
>he furiously googles "how to root android" as we speak.
which OF COURSE means they told you of all the secret little code snippets in the ROMS of the devices.. because they love you so much

google employee of the month... naaah.
try harder for your bonus dog biscuit
>>
>>554341701
thanks for that
>>
File: 1373558867496.png (17KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
1373558867496.png
17KB, 300x196px
>>554325102
WHY THE FUCK DO I CARE WHO HAS MY INFO? If someone is goign to go that length just to spy on me browsing 4chan and playing MMOs 12 hours a day, they're fucking welcome to. The only reason you have to care about this is if you're a major rapist or drug dealer or something. You know, the people this kind of "big brother" system was made to catch. Who I hope it DOES catch.
>>
>>554341701
>There needs to be a one world government, either Google or Jews. it doesn't fucking matter so long as the product is good.

Of course not, since it's the same thing.

Jew.
>>
File: 1397904776962.jpg (60KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1397904776962.jpg
60KB, 500x373px
>>554341841
If you go back and quote it like you aren't an unkempt monkey. I'll read it.

You have no idea what you are talking about, and it is showing. I'll educate your ignorant ass, but I'm not siphoning through your sad attempt at quoting.

>>554341990
see above
>>
>>554341662

oh dude, the worse thing is that it was a concession for her giving my brother my van that I cosigned on when he got out of prison, like, I traded a fucking nice but older model van for a 500 dollar clunker that could barely run WoW, I had to spend more money upgrading it to get it to run well than she spent on it initially since it had a cheap psu that burned out and kill much of the internals a half year in.
>>
>>554340267
>>554341701
google couple of the month
(get a room you two)

i love the 15yo philosophers who love to decide what's best for the rest of us based on their 'wisdom' when time and time again repressive regimes have rogered their populations inside out and then caused those societies to fall into chaos and death.

lrn2history of empires

seriously children.
you can b8 better than this
>>554342007
then there's this guy.. the font of all knowledge.

must be happy hour at google inc.
not very good responses of late
>>
>>554342160
oh FFS read the thread.
how many fucking times do you need to be told...seriously!
and yes.. mad/10 well done
>>
>>554342425
you and your fedora...
>>
>>554342334
Damn that's fucked up man. I would have been bent. Did you tell her?
>>
>>554342268
>If you go back and quote it like you aren't an unkempt monkey. I'll read it.
>You have no idea what you are talking about, and it is showing. I'll educate your ignorant ass, but I'm not siphoning through your sad attempt at quoting.
search 'william binney NSA project stellar wind' and read it your fucking self you lazy fat podunk.

there's PLENTY for you to read and watch
>>
>>554342716

yeah, she hooked me up with a video card at my request and I rebuilt the rest with cash from my job at the time, still sucked ass though.
>>
>>554342589
I am reading the thread, OP. All I see is people with tinfoil hats arguing against each other. What's your point?
>>
File: 1404221618274.webm (3MB, 1280x720px)
1404221618274.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
><>
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 422x349px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 422x349px
>>554342160
Now someone with common sense,If people are afraid of their privacy is maybe because they are too pussy to admit they are a piece of shit in front of a computer
>>
>>554342610
that's telling me!
>>554342783
no. you're not
>>
>>554342893
>Now someone with common sense,If people are afraid of their privacy is maybe because they are too pussy to admit they are a piece of shit in front of a computer
so that means google?
the US govt?
the german chancellor?
they're bitching about THEIR privacy
>>
File: 1399854217773.jpg (101KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1399854217773.jpg
101KB, 854x859px
>>554335371
It's never going to happen.
Just look at how many people in this thread openly don't care about their privacy.
The Western world will never organize any protests (except for social justice movements, because they're easy to capitalize on) because nobody wants to risk losing the comfort the government supplies people.
>>
>>554342160
>rapist
>drug dealer

they define what is criminal, they just have to take a look at your activities and choose what they want to enforce law_xyz on
>>
>>554342915
I am. For a start, I've read your entire op twice now, and all I see is you suggesting everything that could possibly be happening. And in my reply, I explained why even if every one of those things is happening, I DON'T CARE. Please either tell me why I should care or fuck off.
>>
>>554342752
You can believe the disinfo agent if you like. So ou think he just all willy nilly evaded the US government and the NDA he signed. This is all planned kiddo.

>>554342774
Video cards make a difference. I went from a HD7770 to a GTX 780 and it is a whole new experience.

>>554342783
what else id there to do
>>
>>554342160
i agree with ya anon, all i do is youtube, 4chan, comp. and console game, if someone wants to watch me play arma for 10 hours go the fuck ahead
>>554342893
>>
>>554341926
>i hope they succeed. it would be the first government on this planet that was mostly composed of intelligent people.
>a government of intellectuals
>run by the same fatcats as before
This is fucking nightmare fuel
>>
>>554342783

It's pretty clear NSA has Tier-1 access to multiple cables in the oceans, a data warehouse that could compete with Google in size in Utah to first save, than filter through. For which it does not need permission. If they do, they pay Google. Google now acquired NEST, a brand that promises and delivers anything domotica related, from burglary alarms and cameras to room temperature. They see you move with Maps, hear you talk and watch you type emails and IM's. They are in your car, around your wrist, monitoring MPG, speed, coordinates, heart rate, calories and distance.

Where is the tinfoil?
>>
>>554343428
lol the reality

doing all 3 of those right now

>>554343651
Firmly attached to your head lol
>>
>>554343143
read my subsequent early posts.
i explained myself.
if you fail to see how you were answered try an english comprehension class at your 'special' school
>>554343306
>>>554342752 (You)
>You can believe the disinfo agent if you like. So ou think he just all willy nilly evaded the US government and the NDA he signed. This is all planned kiddo.
try watching and listening to what he has to say before forming an 'opinion' i know you haven't because of the statement you just made about 'evading' .. that's one of the most striking things. come back when you've watched (you can't have watched his lecture, it goes for over an hour and you posted minutes ago)
>>
you people let google become a fucking monopoly, back in the days google was nothing

anyone remember 1998, google was shit
>>
>>554342860

SAUCCCCCE
>>
>>554343887
I'm not going to watch it.

If he were a whistle blower they would have been all over his shit. That's how NDAs work.
>>
File: 1372303280778.jpg (9KB, 252x159px) Image search: [Google]
1372303280778.jpg
9KB, 252x159px
>>554343887
Jesus Christ. So not only do you not have any valid response and are trying to cover it up, but now you're resorting to doing so with personal attacks?

Well for what it's worth, I hope Google doesn't ruin your 14th birthday party. I'm out.
>>
>>554343896
yep.
i remember when google was just a second rate search engine.
without the ads.
that's another information gathering mechanism they use and you go to them so they don't even have to chase you.

maybe the success of the search engine and all that lovely data went to their head and that's where they got the addiction to data collection and started to realise they could use it for their own purposes.

to those denying privacy matters *sigh*.. AGAIN... if it's so 'UNimportant' why does google, NSA et al spend SO MUCH EFFORT to get yours?
answer me that one.. i NEVER get a logical answer to that question.
all i get is 'hurr durr tinfoil fedora' from google employees trying to hose it down
>>
>>554344240
>I hope Google doesn't ruin your 14th birthday party. I'm out.

lmfao
>>
File: selling_your_soul.jpg (41KB, 808x808px) Image search: [Google]
selling_your_soul.jpg
41KB, 808x808px
>>554343795

This is the current situation. This is now. Google's current/ next income statement includes all of these income models.

Even someone with your brain size should know I'm not even talking about the future here. This is not some conspiracy theory lol.

Plain and simple truth. Thing is, are you okay with that? And your IQ tells me you are. And I'm not. No biggie.
>>
>>554343306

oh totally, my current system is old as shit but it's still damned shiny running a pair of gtx 480s sli, but that one came after the self destructing tub and the rebuild a few years later.
>>
>>554325102
i wish my youtube app had perfect reception
>>
>>554344556
Glad to see you making a significant difference you bold crusader you.

>>554344602
I tried using sli/xfire before. I didn't really care for it and it fucked some games up. I would rather just have one beefy card. IDK if I should have gotten the 780ti instead of the 780. I got the 780 for about 475 bucks though and the 780ti was about 675. I figure the 780 is the better deal for the money.
>>
>>554344240
>Jesus Christ.
mr.slave? is it really you?

> So not only do you not have any valid response
other than pointing you to a VERY valid resource you REFUSE to view (still coming back after tiny amounts of time which PROVES you haven't been doing any research on where i sent you AT ALL)

>and are trying to cover it up,
nope

>but now you're resorting to doing so with personal attacks?
(he said, trying to divert from the FACT he hasn't made one single keystroke to go to the search terms i told him to enter)

>Well for what it's worth, I hope Google doesn't ruin your 14th birthday party. I'm out.
that would be difficult considering it was long before google ever existed.
yes.
you're out alright
out for the count.
i can't make you see what you don't want to see.
only point you to the REAMS of information.
if you don't want to look it's a monument ot your willful ignorance.
>>
>>554345132
Holy shit you actually quoted properly!

You really have this whole 4chan thing figured out now.
>>
>>554345131

on games it fucks up, I turn off sli til I'm done playing using the app settings tool
>>
>>554329496
Watched.
Very good, do recommend
>>
>>554344510
some people are easily pleased.
google's too busy arranging the clown that makes balloon animals for his 12th birthday to worry about going back in time to my 14th.
>>
>>554345303
i live for quality posts like yours.
please.
post more.
we piss ourselves with anticipation
>>
>>554345741
OP here.
everything went better than expleted!
dolan.jpg
>>
File: 1393741222999.jpg (27KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1393741222999.jpg
27KB, 288x288px
>>554325102
Nothing we can do about it except bend over, grab the ankles, and hope Google gives a merciful reach-around.
>>
>>554342425
Prove to me then, why your freedoms are important without basing it on any bias option that you were institutionalized into.

Lets say, from the time you were born until now that religious organizations were viewed as cults and advertising their beliefs outside of the church was illegal. Would you even care if you weren't apart of a cult?

What if abortion was never subjected to morals and scientist were able to do what they wanted to do with these discarded appendages as regulated by investing parties and policy.

if this had always been the social norm would you care then, if not apart of some radical moral belief.

THIS IS THE TRUTH, you would not. So then what are these beliefs that you were institutionalized into? They're lies.

What you are believe is the regurgitated ideas of every moral fagging ignorant nigger with enough fame and charisma to control you.
>>
>>554346154
Keep it up. Hope it doesn't wear you down.
Shills don't have our limitations, more can be brought in if necessary.
>>
>>554346621
This is me winning, nigger.

To be truly free, you recognize that it means nothing.
>>
File: Pine_Gap.jpg (164KB, 690x449px) Image search: [Google]
Pine_Gap.jpg
164KB, 690x449px
>>554348060

>>554346621

Well said .. but oh so wrong

The reason freedom, or privacy, is important for me is because after a certain point of knowledge about me, there is total control of me.

Cocaine is bad. And considered as such in the hellhole I call my country. But I'd like to give it a try. Which would be useless if there is an entity with cameras, GSM capturing entities siphoning through every text, watching my heartrate hit 220/120 without moving and watching a trippy movie through Google Fiber & Netflix about lucid hallucinations. Enter the police, your health insurance .. yadaiyadiya

Invalid argument I hear you say. Because cocaine is illegal. And law abiding citizens should NOT be afraid, whereas to people like me should. How about you eating pizza. More than once a week. Transfat is bad. So your payments take a hit. Because you're a liability now. Not exercising. Eating bad and spending copious amounts of time spewing ignorance on an anonymous message board. How's that?

Thing is .. you and many others think it's all tinfoil. But the data is there. The apps. The backend. Thank god the company promising better insurenace rates for people who check in their gyms using wristband technology based on Android Wear was banned. See .. when you don't go, your rates stay the same. People like you. But deeply buried in their ToS was an exclusion AFTER the first year. Increasing fees for basement dwelling anons like you. If you didn't scan your presence in their gyms and refusing regular checks by a physician. Great! Fit people pay less I hear you scream.

Relying on an ever present omni-know-it-all and being okay with that means you loose the power to decide. What you deem in YOUR best interest. And let corporations decide FOR you. If you think that's fine, so be it. But I'm not. I DO have free will and decide for noone else but me. Even if that means choosing stuff that is bad.
Thread posts: 238
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.