[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I should start dealing weed... Any advice for starting dealers?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 7

File: macro_cannabis_bud.jpg (2MB, 1759x1592px) Image search: [Google]
macro_cannabis_bud.jpg
2MB, 1759x1592px
I should start dealing weed...
Any advice for starting dealers?
Things to avoid?
Things to do?
Also, general stoner thread
>>
File: good-weed.jpg (35KB, 412x331px) Image search: [Google]
good-weed.jpg
35KB, 412x331px
Bump
>>
File: P1190563.jpg (3MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
P1190563.jpg
3MB, 3072x2304px
what you wish you were smoking
>>
>>553165097

Same here, wanted to start. You wanna grow by yourself or just be second hand guy?
>>
>>553166414
Second hand, I have no place to grow, unfortunately.
>>553166292
It doesnt do shit to wish I was smoking something. Got something purple. Idk what it is ^_^
>>
>>553166292
What do YOU wish you were smokin
>>
1. always text back instantly, even if you have nothing to sell
2. always turn up on time or at least let them know so they don't spend 30 mins standing on some street corner
>>
>>553167273
Thats not my issue, my issue currently is getting a client base. My plan for now is to just tell my stoner buddies I can hook them up, and expand slowly and safely.
>>
>>553165097
OP what's your age? high school, college, or older than that? The weed game changes due to these variables.
>>
>>553167631

in that case yeah, just tell your friends and business will pick up in time. I've sold a few different drugs and went from no customer base to making 100 every 2 days, all I can say is if you can get quality that shit will sell itself
>>
File: melittatoppits2409isis001.jpg (190KB, 644x754px) Image search: [Google]
melittatoppits2409isis001.jpg
190KB, 644x754px
Bamp
>>
>>553167859
This is e summer before my senior year in high school. Started making a little cash buying people cigs, when I turned 18 but I lost my job and need cash
>>
Don't front people. Don't get pissed about selling small quantity because margin is better. Treat repeat customers well even if they are small quantity, they usually refer friends. Keep good quality, you will lose customers fast if your quality drops. Always have supply by Thursday and be able to re-up on short notice. Make house calls. Smoke with your customers. Don't have a girl who will try to monopolize your time. If people ask for more than you can supply, don't say no, just get it for them.
>>
>>553165097

meet in public places, preferably parking lots, if youre selling, let him come to you/sit inside your car
if youre selling to strangers, carry a weapon. under no circumstances let it be known you have one though. doesnt have to be a firearm, i had a friend who got jumped buying from a crooked dealer, got stabbed in the back multiple times. a pocket knife is ideal.
dont smoke with your customers, they WILL smoke your profits
do however offer your wares to them, dealers with massive fancy bongs get smoked out for free
consider packaging in something unique. i had a dealer once that would sell grams/eighths in little yu gi oh card plastic sleeves slipped together. no real profit in this, just thought it was cool.
as far as things to avoid, i suggest not meeting strangers alone. you can never be too careful
>>
>>553167935
I can get ounces of alright dro for 220 and my town is SO dry, not to mention the main dealer at my school just graduated. It's prime time I'm just worried I'll be stuck with a few people I smoke with, and be too pussy to expand. Safety is first, I'm not getting caught.
>>
>>553168516
I have a girlfriend but she doesn't monopolize my time at all. And I plan on selling 10 a g, and trying to sell in small quantities.
>>
>>553168545

is 'dro' good? i am not familiar with the american lingo. and in that case i would definately go for it.. just get a small customer base of like 15 real stoners and they will buy all your stock right up
>>
Police won't be an issue. Your parents will.
>>
>>553168516
he knows the truth. i have been dealing in barcelona, spain for more than 5 years.
everything this man said is right.
>>
>>553168531
I plan on not selling to people I either don't know, or my friends don't know well. As for smoking my profits, I only smoke maybe every other week and I prefer to smoke alone. I'm purely in this for cash. Ill probably use dime bags, packed by the gram, but that sounds cool, I'm open to innovative packing ideas.
>>
Anyone in Minneapolis? need a hookup.
>>
>>553168516
Pretty much covers it. Also...No half measures. Cause you know.
>>
>>553165097
Dealing is fun for a bit. Eventually you get to the point where smoking a blunt doesn't even get you high, if you become a big enough dealer. Also constant paranoia and the chance of you getting robbed does not make it fun.
>>
>>553168983
>>553168516
another tip that i can add is:
try to stick with the same provider. you should find someone who grows his own weed instead of an intermediary. this will generally lower the price you buy it.
>>
>>553168834
I don't have a good idea of what the weed in my town is compared to other places, but the standard rate is 10 a g. My dealer currently, who I'm pretty good friends with is setting me up with his supplier if I want, to grab ounces for 220. Not mad profits but it sounds alright.
>>553168841 dad doesn't really care, mom would be upset if she found out, but I never smoke at home and wouldn't deal at home so who gives a fuck.
>>553168983
Why wouldn't I say no? It seems risky to obligate myself to sell something I don't have. I could loose business, but won't I loose business and get a bad rep if I say I can get something and can't?
>>
thoughts on buying off Silk Road OP?
you get consistantly amazing bud, on weight and no dearer than you get it now
>>
Most important. Don't deal with niggers. Fucking fastest way to get robbed. Anyone who looks ghetto, don't fucking deal with, especially when your alone. Don't flaunt your shit either because niggers will come to your house if they think they can get something.
>>
>>553169265
Nah man, I'm in it for money. I smoke once a week at most, no desire for more. Would lower profits.
>>
>>553169265
One of my friends was the biggest dealer at my old high school. He got kidnapped, bear maced, and robbed plenty of times. He said it was good money but in the end was not fun.
>>
>>553169771
I live in a small ass mountan town near Canada. 3 niggers at my school and I'm good friends with one
>>553169691
That's actually a good idea... The only problem would be I can't front enough to last me a while, and that seems slow.
>>
>>553169587
Your parents are your biggest risk besides niggers robbing you whether you think they care or not they don't want to know their baby is a drug dealer.

As for getting people more than you have, just be able to supply. Don't say you can if you can't but just be able to. You should be able to buy a qp on short notice ideally.
>>
>>553165097
In my opinion, Silk Road is so much better. No sketchiness and you can also remain anonymous the whole time and make a lot more profit since people generally buy in bulk
>>
>>553170320

what he said! especially since you're so close to Canada... from what I can tell some of the cheapest but still decent bud on silk road comes from there
>>
>>553165097
Don't sell weed. Don't sell any drugs popular with niggers or that you can get at a dispensary.

Sell LSD, dude.
>>
>>553170320
>silk road
>not sketchy
>>
>>553165097
hey OP

dealer here

the question is are you doing it for free weed, or money, or both.

second thing is...how good are you in controling yourself...if you are succeptable to wishes of others...then don't

as for general advise i have one simple rule no1, which is don't sell it on a loan. People (and some friends) will easily start to bleed you dry by abusing you and feeding your ego with "you're such a nice guy/good friend etc". people will owe you tons of money and you'll probably never see it again.

keep record of everything. find a good math for your buisness (how much did you buy for how much money, how many pieces do you need to deal around, howmuch profit does satisfy you and how much do you need for your personal use etc.)

DON'T get greedy.

greed leads to getting caught

anythingh else?
>>
Whats the drug of choice in your area? In my area its meth which makes pot sellers slip through the system pretty easily while the cops bust down on the rock. Its always easier to sell a drug in an area that cracks down harder on other drugs if that makes any sense.
>>
>>553170320
The problem is, that takes a while to arrive, and I only have enough saved to front like an ounce and a half. I'm not ritch at all, its all saved from my old job, so I don't have an income currently. I either turn this money into income or i'm broke forever. Silk road seems like it takes a few days, and I would need to be able to have stuff on command.
>>
>>553170862

not at all mate.. Silk Road takes about 2 days or you can pay a little extra for next day delivery.. they are very fast at delivering! I had a qaurter of dutch MDMA at my door the day after ordering on more than one occasion
>>
>>553171054

and you can buy per ounce or less as well, you dont need to buy lots at once
>>
>>553170758
Money only. I smoke like 2 grams a week. Sometimes not even.

I can easily control myself, assuming you mean not cutting people deals left and right just to get sales.
I'll be mindful of loans 100%, would never front people anything.

I'd have to keep logs on my pc, because that seems like a bad thing to leave lying around.

I'll try my best not to be greedy :( i'm worried i'll start to be if its good $$.

My only question would be any tips for building userbase. My worry is i'm going to blow my savings on an ounce, and my stoners friends will buy like, a few grams a week They're poor. And it'll take me a month to sell my ounce.
>>
>>553168516

>Never Front
Yup! Never ever front. If I can't pay for my big mac, I can't get it. You're not the clients bank/credit card/financial advisor.

Other than this I would recommend making sure your zips are fluffy; never ever short change or you'll lose your client. Scale it out in front of them.

Be available, I don't want to listen to your VM 5x cause you won't pickup. If time is an issue, let ppl know when they can call. Being prompt & giving good time estimates for being when & where is important.
>>
watch out for cops op
>>
Get a nice scale, tell your customers they can come back but not with friends (you should find all of your customers personally), tell them not to tell anyone who or where they got it from (some will anyway) and cut off connections with people if you find out that they did, treat your customers nicely, don't bring people to your house, don't keep large amounts in your car, don't rip people off just because they have no knowledge of prices (they may come back with some of their more street wise friends), don't deal to strangers, don't accept new customers after a certain point, don't stay at the same address or keep the same phone number for too terribly long, don't let your house or belongings smell like weed, get smell proof containters, don't think you are immune to getting arrested, because eventually the local police are going to get tipped off that you deal anyway, and the more
>>
>>553170758
Oh yea I do have a question. Do I need to get a track phone like movies and shit, or can I just use mine? Seems like I wouldnt need one but, they're called drug dealer phones for a reason I would assume.
>>
>>553169587
>>553169817
>I'm in it for money.

you need to consider how long it takes to sell an oz., how much time/gas you spend meeting with people and the risk compared to how much you're going to be making.

if it takes a week to sell an oz. and you spend a lot of time running around meeting people in sketchy spots, then it might not be worth the trouble just for $60
>>
whats your quality gonna be like
pic semi-related, picked up this yesterday
>>
>>553171273
I wont take calls. People can either text me or talk to me in person. I'm pretty social so I see everyone a fair bit. Do people really call their dealers? I only ever texted mine.
>>
>>553170862
>>553171054
First off, don't listen to him. He doesn't realize that Silk Road has been compromised, or even that its a market. You probably don't wanna sell online, but if you do, go onto Cannibis Road, Evolution or Agora (probably down, its under attack a lot). It takes a while to build rep, so its probably not for you unless you have an ounce or half an ounce that you can use to give out free samples.
>>
>>553171254
Smoke with people, if they don't want to throw down ask if they need to buy any. If they say no, give them your number and tell them to hit you up if they need any. They will get back to you sooner or later.
>>
>>553165097
grow your own shit or it will be hard
>>
>>553171663
calling is the only way where i live, the dealers are almost always paki so understanding their english through text isnt the best
>>
>>553171546
I can probably post a pic of what i'll be selling, as I have my own stuff in my bag right now. My current dealer is graduating and told me hes happy to set me up with his supplier.
>>553171336
Why no friends? That means no expansion?
>>553171513
That actually could be a problem... I'm in a small town so i'd probably find an out of the way parking lot, and have my bike with me so I can leave my car there and meet people at it. Seems like the kind of thing i'll have to figure out as I go, and if it wont work, it wont work.
>>
>>553171840

why are you telling him not to listen to me? no need to be rude. and a quick google search will tell you that NO, silk road has not be comprimised as is as safe as ever
>>
>>553171254
it usually stars with few stoner friends who know some other stoner friends etc. Patience is the key. When you do your math and for example decide you want 1000 USD per mont (i'm an eurofag so i don't know how average weed math works in US, and i'm assuming you're from the states). Anyway set a goal and be patient, don't worry about how you'll attract more people because sooner or later you will have more people than weed, which is where the greed part comes in because you will know that you can sell more and increase profits but at the same time you will be raising the risk on the whole story and will eventually make a mistake. Don't plan dealing as your source of income because it leeds to unpleasent places...use it as a second income only
>>
>>553171918
Out of the question.
>>553171863
I'm pretty social, I know most of the stoners in my area. My plan is to just be like, "Hey, I have a hookup, so if you ever need just text me"
>>
>>553171840
why agora/evolution canabis road over silk road?
prices are better?
security?
>>
>>553172186
lol.

SR2.0's admins have been taking out of the escrow pot as they please.

Don't be a dumbass when trying to give out information. You'll end up getting someone fucked. Read up, become a vendor and then maybe you can give advice.
>>
>>553171969
Surrey resident detected.
>>
>>553172194
Unfortunately, I don't HAVE a second income. I got fired from my summer job, and nobody is hiring. I have asked just about every business in my (small) town. I would prefer to work proper over dealing, but I dont want to be cashless.
>>
>>553172436
Uptime, security, not having scummy admins. You can setup shop on all 3 if you'd want.

You wanna learn how to encrypt shit with PGP, get a drop/burn address, and pack your shit correctly. You gotta have an airtight way.

For a gram or less, you can just vac bag it once, otherwise you prolly wanna do it 2 or 3 times over for more.
>>
>>553172448

again, 10 minutes on google (or look at the first page of SR 2) will tell you that that they have repaid absolutely everyone who was harmed in the escrow attack and no longer use a escrow system which means no coins are held on their server and are no longer vulnerable to the same attack
>>
>>553172626
>>553172448
>>553172186
Online isn't really my cup of tea for buying or selling. I simply don't have enough front cash.
>>
>>553172436
If from a buyer viewpoint, gotta remember its a market just like eBay. Use your best judgement, look at reviews and such.
>>
>>553172847

you dont need to buy a lot.. you can purchase small amounts. darknet weed wherever you buy it will gaurantee you a stream of consistant custom
>>
>>553172743
If they no longer use an escrow system, that makes it even more sketch as the seller and buyer's addresses are given to eachother, which is a big security issue.

Along with Silk Road being a prime target for the feds.
>>
>>553170696
>this
But you'd have a harder time finding people to buy it than weed
>>
>>553172870
I know, not op but im interested as buyer on Internet.
i
>>
>>553173085

fair enough man, aint gonna argue with you.. i have seen agora around and will have a look at that but as it stands, SR works just fine for me
>>
I'm looking to get an oz or 2 in west aus it's so dry over here can an anon help out
>>
>>553172571
then you should set your first goal to make a mimimum wage out of it and see how it develops.

you have to realise that when lots of cash starts coming in...you will spend more, and you might loose track on value of money since you will be making in matter of 10 minutes like you did before on your 9-5 job. You might find yourself loosing the last digit on a dollar bill. For instance, let's say you're walking down the street and you drop a 10 bucks in a manhole. You probably won't want to disgrace yourself with trying to pull it out while people are watching because it's just fucking 10 bucks and there is a lot of shit in that hole in the ground, but for 100 bucks you just might do it because it represents value to you and you would rather endure the smirking of unknown people around you and wash shit from your hands afterwards because hey! it 100 bucks. The point is when you make easy money in that same scenario we would be talkjing about 100 bucks in the hole and you wouldn't want to get yor hands dirty but you would for a 1000.

so always remeber that 10 bucks is still 10 bucks :)
>>
>>553171546
how much was that altogether?
>>
>>553174237

>so always remeber that 10 bucks is still 10 bucks :)
I'll keep that in mind lol, thanks.
>>
File: tumblr_m6pm1yT3CD1qdva68.jpg (20KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6pm1yT3CD1qdva68.jpg
20KB, 500x499px
Favourite albums/mixtapes to listen to when high?

For me its Royalty by Childish Gambino
>>
>>553165097
Avoid to forget telling them the strain and whether or not it's sativa/indica dominant, cause fuck indica man.
>>
>>553176529
Whats the difference?
>>
File: IMG_3590s.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3590s.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
>>553176529
>fuck indica man

What's wrong with indica?
>>
>>553177485
pure sativa strains usually make me kinda energetic and happy and giggly, while indica just makes me tired and feel kinda like shit. nothing else.

most are a hybrid, but I by far prefer sativa.
>>
>>553177913
Guess all thats up here is indica lol. It makes me feel nice but mad tired.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.