[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the best insult you can give me besides "nigger"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 35

File: 20140619_205052_blur.jpg (452KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20140619_205052_blur.jpg
452KB, 1080x1920px
whats the best insult you can give me besides "nigger"

bring your worst /b/
>>
clone.
>>
>>553027295
Slave.
>>
How does it feel knowing that unless you are wearing a military uniform or business attire, anyone who sees you who doesn't know you will always have the same first impression thought of "scumbag"
>>
>>553027295
Double nigger
>>
>>553027295
Cotton picker.
>>
>>553027295
Shit skin.
>>
thats all you fags got
>>
>>553027295
>Oakland A's cap

EXTREME nigger.
>>
>>553028467
clone pretty much covers the first impressions of your pic, not even gona touch the race thing
go get some originality and you'll be set
>>
>>553027295
you're cool man I'm just looking for a black friend tho honestly so idk if you're cool
>>
>>553028528

thats where im from u bitch
>>
>>553027295
Look at yo broke nigga ass SnapBack.
Still got the fuckin tag on it and all.
You planning on returning that shit later or something?
Broke ass nigga don't got no paper
>>
>>553027295
You will be stereotyped your whole life. People will assume you are a criminal because you are black. You could wear a suit and tie, own a nice house and have a nice loving family and contribute to society as an average working adult, and you will still be thought to be nothing more than a criminal. Why would I try to insult you anymore man. You got it rough. Fuck the bigots
>>
File: beavers.png (426KB, 931x415px) Image search: [Google]
beavers.png
426KB, 931x415px
>>553027295
Oh boy, look what we have here. A typical knuckle dragging hairless baboon sportin'dem gears. Such a stereotypical scar-faced hoodlum he even leaves the tag on his hat, an indication his IQ is so low as to be borderline retarded (like the average nigger IQ before retardation qualifications were lowered to make dem feel better).

You know why niggers males are always on the down low and boast about their cocks in threads? This is because they are so dim witted and lazy, the female niggers in africa switched gender roles with them. Nigger males became like gossipy stupid women, obsessing over each others bodies, endlessly comparing one another and showing their privates to the world like attention starved whores. They are like the black male version of Miley Cyrus. Look at muh penis! Look at muh balls.

Nigger females tended to the children and carried the water pales, while pansy ass black nigger men just sat around picking their nigger noses. Even in america, niggers are lazy pathetic savages that only know about 'muh dick' and are the number one contributor to single mothers with children.

Picture related, this is the best accomplishment niggers ever made. Homo erectus is a race so dumb, that even beavers will win out over them in the world of evolution one day. lol
>>
>>553027295
That's a nice picture. You might actually have someone that cares when that picture gets thrown on the news after you get arrested/shot.
Seriously though, why do you insist on showing off the price of your hat when you wear plain white shirts that you can buy in bulk? Is it because it's more convenient to buy your shirts with food stamps from walmart?
>>
>>553027295
>mother/child poster in background
>99% positive you're at a maternity clinic
You fucked up. You're kids gonna grow up fucked up. Hope he's not as ugly as his dad, but I assume you won't be there for him to compare
Also
>nigger
>>
Loser
>>
I would insult you, but I don't know; I'm afraid it would be beyond your comprehension, seeing as how you're incapable of forming a grammatically proper sentence to begin with.
>>
>>553029140

im broke but you still using your moms internet connection
>>
>>553027295
nigger
>>
>>553027295

nigger
>>
>>553029628

you started off good. then i guess you just couldnt help proving how lame you really are
>>
>>553028003
I raffed, I ruse.
>>
>>553029153
Oh, boo-hoo.
>>
only a couple good ones. yall gone soft over the years /b/
>>
File: _62890489_fedorahat.jpg (32KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
_62890489_fedorahat.jpg
32KB, 464x261px
>>553030753
Oh, looks like the last part struck a nerve. Here, have a fedora. It might make you feel better you nigger goy. lol
>>
>>553027295

The fucking stickers are still on your hat.
>>
>>553027295

Nigger
>>
>>553027295
Nigger!
>>
>>553027295
Hat is a little big. Without knowing you, I got nothing except it looks like you are wearing your dad's hat.
>>
>>553031228
>nigger
>dad

touchy subject
>>
>>553027295
Stupid dumb idiot.
>>
>>553027295
Boot lips
Moon cricket
>>
>>553027295
stupid nigger
>>
>>553031093

no rly those last 2 paragraphs were rly fuckin lame. try harder white boy
>>
>>553027295
You're dumb.
>>
What's black and hangs from a tree? A tire swing
>>
a failure to humanity
>>
File: 1379917882577.jpg (8KB, 332x484px) Image search: [Google]
1379917882577.jpg
8KB, 332x484px
>>553031093
Lame to who, you Jamal?

Of course the best way to troll a nigger is make fun of their dick obsession.

But really Jamal, i'm sorry. I guess I should be more multicultural and understanding huh? How about a delicious piece of fried chicken?
>>
>>553030753
feels good be a nigger or u want to be white ?
serius question pls respond
>>
>>553027295
Do you WANT to look like a stupid thug? Christ, this why 100 years from now blacks will be scoring the same on school exams as retards, killing and robing and raping and generally being a burden on society.

Your "culture" is destroying your own race. How can you be so blind as to not see that? Yeah, never mind. Fuck you.
>>
>>553031841

lol that picture is funnier than your pussy ass comebacks mike
>>
You're a stand-up guy and a vital pillar in our melting pot of a community. I'm sure you will make it in life seeing how much initiative you put into decision making.
>>
>>553027295
Cockmongler
>>
File: 1381295782193.jpg (364KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381295782193.jpg
364KB, 1024x768px
>>553032209
lol. Mike. Good one, Jamal. I have the secret that would drive you to suicide, picture related.
>>
>>553027295
Not gonna try to insult you, but I gotta wonder why you would come on this fuckhole and ask people to try. Few, if any, that frequent this shitforesaken excuse of a public forum aren't somehow damaged. And you're seemingly asking for validation by putting out a half-assed challenge to autistics and children and misanthropes like me. The fuck is wrong with you that you'd care about anybody's opinion/notions/shit-slinging capabilities enough to waste your time? So yeah, I guess. Why don't you just spend your time more productively? Also, tell us about the nigger agenda. I know you guys have a real one, unlike those pussy homos.
>>
ITT: summerfags try real hard to prove to OP how edgy they are
>>
First of all..... the A's? Are you fucking kidding me? I hope that "A" stands for the Anuses you tongue, not for the MLB team.

And that crooked nignose..... it looks like something a tamed gorilla created while hand-molding his self portrait out of Playdough.

And of course like all niggers you leave the sticker on your cap's brim. It must be depressing; knowing that the biggest aspect of your identity and self-worth is the amount of money you paid for a shitty hat.
>>
>>553027295
knuckle draggin shitskin gorilla man. You should feel honored that enterprising Europeans and actual intelligent black men took every single one of your low IQ tribal fucknugget ancestors into slavery. You constantly curse "duh white man" for all of your problems yet your kind constantly begs for his money and grovel at his feet every time some sort of disaster happens.

Your cultural music was good with rhythm and blues and jazz but not this speaking in rhythm bullshit that uses "nigger" as every other word. Like the degenerate tribal culture you come from you think that gangs and drugs will get you anywhere in the white man's world but you are wrong. It will lead three places: Jail, the hospital (with medicals bills your minimum wage almost slave labour job wont pay for if you are even lucky enough to have one because of your criminal rapsheet being as long as your gorilla dick), or the morgue.

Then your kind also like to go around pretending your superiority by "taken dem white wimminz". You think the true arayan race cares about a few gorilla humping whores who fuck you because daddy would disapprove? No, in fact, as you were bred through generations of the superior races control, you are doing the work of the white man that god himself created you for. You weed out the degenerate men and women who would fuck your two genes short of a human being species. Taking out the genetic garbage and showing them the price of betraying the true Arayan race by making
>>
>>553027295
I hope you have to hold a job one day.
>>
All fake shit aside bruh, yous is sexy. Muh dick dont get harda den wen a fine ass black mane like myself wears a snap back like dat. I can see it in yo eyes babay you wanna be wit a real nigga. You can be my boo babay. I got dat black snake mone shit fo you ass. Daaaaanm babay, yo face make my dick so hard bruh. I wanna keep you in my crib. But forreal do we should kick it.
>>
>>553032209
Sheeeeeiiiiiiiiiiit......
>>
>>553033764
them live in poverty for the rest of their lives. But again I say, you do this for the benefit of the true Superior Aryan race.

White men will always be your master. You will never escape it. Even in a so called "free society" like the united states you will find your place and smile at their feet saying "Thank ya massuh. Ah Luv ya Massuh. Massuh is good to me. Massuh is kind."

Fuck you negro boy.
>>
>>553033607
>it looks like something a tamed gorilla created while hand-molding his self portrait out of Playdough.

most retarded shit i ever heard looks like we got another kevin hart here
>>
I find /b/'s obsession with black people really disturbing. Who are the OPs and the anons who flood these threads? Really, what kind of person has blacks on the mind 24/7? It's really fucking weird. Do you hate them this much? Do you love them? Or maybe you have somehow fetishized them in some strange way. I can't emphasize it enough that this is some weird human phenomenon worthy of sociological study. I mean I live in an area that has few blacks but when I see one it's the same thing as seeing an orange cat vs. a brown cat. I'm just like "oh, that's interesting" and I move on. I don't start a religion based on the differences between differently colored cats. What the fuck, seriously?

If anything I think it's something akin to an uncanny valley response. You're freaked out by them because they are similar to you but still different. Everything that you naturally identify with like skin color, facial features, and hair texture is strikingly opposing to your own.

So it's like a goat with a human face, pic related. It terrifies you but you can't look away. You're interested and you need to poke at it. If you had the opportunity to live on a planet devoid of blacks but you still had access to BET, my guess is it would be the most watched and talked about channel on this planet even though you had no chance to ever interact with them.
>>
File: 1394773036939.jpg (51KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1394773036939.jpg
51KB, 500x750px
>>553027295

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwZNUu8pCrU
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 540x960px
>>553032187
This
>>
>>553030134
Yeah, whatever lightskin nigga
Go suck you boo dick wit dem big ass lips
>>
fried chicken gobbling, watermelon sucking shitskin. fucking mongoloid shit-of-the-earth primordial-ooze coon. how does it feel knowing that, if you ever manage to scrape together the welfare money for a second-hand suit, that anyone who sees you in it will instantly think "oh look, that spear chucker bought himself a suit, how cute. he thinks that'll make a difference in his court case"? maybe you should mutter "m-muh nigger dick" to reassure yourself that you're not the human equivalent of comic sans; a fucking useless joke. get curbstomped, shitskinned degenerate. tell your children Tanshanaqua and X!glln'gn that daddy's not coming home (nothing new there, eh? eh?) and throw yourself off the nearest cliff, you snapback wearing ape.
>>
File: 1381636947093.jpg (1MB, 1152x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1381636947093.jpg
1MB, 1152x1008px
>>553034230
That was sort of funny actually. It's a known fact even gorillas are more intelligent than niggers.
>>
Dem big ass nigga lips should be suckin my big nigga dick buhh. I wanna nutt on you baybay. I can violate you with my horsedick baybay. Dont trust no white thot hoe. You deserve a real nigga doo
>>
>>553034230
Dayum ma niggae yo ass is lonely.... you be posn' selfies on 4chan, ma niggae! Da hell wrong witchu dawg?

If ahwuz you I be takin' up drinkin. Gitme summodat mawlt licka..... dayuuuuuumm strait ma niggae mah ass'd be drunk as shit.

I fillin' sorry f'yu mane..... Ima bout-ta give out ma full-ass address raht now..... come ova sumtahm an kick back a fif wit me, niggae. Peace!
>>
>>553027295
Criminal skintone
>>
File: 1392915472421.jpg (20KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1392915472421.jpg
20KB, 853x480px
>>553034305
What a huge defense in honor of niggers, u mad bro?
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 650x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 650x633px
>>553034305
It has nothing to do with their skin color, other than the fact that their skin color makes their genetic subtype more easily identifiable.

They create crime and instill poverty in every community they inhabit. They have some kind of genetic imperative that directs them to violence and criminality.
>>
>>553034527
fuck you faggot ass nigga stop tryna talk like me high power faker
>>
>>553035014

it would be funny to you because your gay and he just finished eating your bootyhole out
>>
>>553036132
You gonna cry now?
Need a bandaid for your eyes, bitchnigga?
Go listen to som drake you fake ass lightskin nigga
>>
>>553027295
ayy nigga aint shit but a white boy
>>
>>553036349
Did I hear somebody mention booty???
>>
>>553036613
Forreal
Some lil dick white boi trynna get his lil dick white boi friends to talk shyt bout a nigga
>>
>>553027295
You have to do something before I start throwing racial slurs at you. If you were to rob me, I'd call you a nigger. But I'd use a racial slur on about anyone who wronged me- including my own race, german/irish (white if you want, but people seem to like to specify the type of white you are).
>>
You can eat my booty hole out baybeh Is is lonely baybay, wut be yo instigrayyum baybeh? I wanna rub fried chicken grease on you naked body baybeh and violate you wit a wattermellon. We can keep it real u no bayybehh?
>>
black people rule the planet why do you white boys try so hard to be like us
>>
Roody Poo
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 625x626px
>>553037180
This has to be bait.

No way anyone could be this delusional, not even a nigger.
>>
File: 1403251111280.png (55KB, 160x187px) Image search: [Google]
1403251111280.png
55KB, 160x187px
>>553027295
Keep it up nigga. I live off of the aroma of white butthurt faggots
>>
monday. no one likes mondays either.
>>
U be so fine baybeh i just wanna be real wit chu.. I wanna hoop wit you an smoke wit you lil bahh. I jus wanna fuck n kick it wit u baybehh
>>
File: bang out of order.jpg (45KB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
bang out of order.jpg
45KB, 625x351px
>>
>>553027295

i think convincing them that it's pretty obvious that god hates them would hurt. it would be like that scene with agent smith and morpheus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmyjmrLO8fo
>>
>>553027295
I honestly don't have anything against black people.
>>
what happened when a nigger looked up his family tree?
a gorilla shit on his face
>>
>>553037180
you just a pussy ass cracka behind his computer ackin black
>>
what does a black man do after sex?
10-15 years in prison
>>
>>553037987
You could shit on my face baybehh
>>
Ape
>>
>>553037520
>there's a word for a white person who acts black
>implying pop culture doesn't revolve around blacks
>implying western countries around the world don't cater to blacks
>implying non-western countries aren't black
>>
>>553036839

nigga shut the fuck up thats me in that picture is you mothafuckin stupid.what kind of nigga posts apicture of the next nigga you dum fuck
>>
File: 1402297591796.jpg (80KB, 516x657px) Image search: [Google]
1402297591796.jpg
80KB, 516x657px
Do you hear the rustling? I just love the way white people cringe when their called inferior.
>>
>>553029628
wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Banneker
Benjamin Bey Built Your "White" House.
Which Was Only Painted That White After A Failed Attempt To Burn It Down.

Albion / Caucasoid - Enjoy You Swine's Blonde Hair.
>>
What's yellow and black and makes you laugh ?
A bus full of niggers going over a cliff.
What do you call 100 niggers on the bottom of the sea?
A good start.
What do you call a nigger hitchhiker?
Stranded.
Where is the best place to hide a nigger's food stamps?
Under his work boots.
How can you tell when a black as been on your computer?
It is not there.

How does a black chick tell if she's pregnant?
When she pulls the tampon out, all the cotton is already picked.
What's the good part of there being no blacks on the Jetsons?
It means the future will be great!
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names."
There is a 3 story apartment building with 1 apartment on each floor. A white family lives on the top floor. A mexican family lives on the second floor. A nigger family lives on the botom floor. At 2:00 PM in the afternoon a terrrible tornado hits the building, totally destroying it. Which family lived?
The White family, because both parents were at work and the kids were in school.
Why do blacks have white hands and feet?
They were on all fours when God spray painted them!
Why don't sharks eat niggers?
They think its whale shit!
>>
>>553037863
this was a joke by the way, I don't use bang out of order
>>
>>553038617
The jetsons was set in the 90's
>>
File: fatlips.jpg (6KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
fatlips.jpg
6KB, 321x157px
sonic finds his ring. nigguh finds his fried chicken. sonic gets niglips too
>>
>>553038473
Pay attention to me Tyrell! I luv you baybehh. I will get you out of the projects one day baybehh. I promise ill cook collard greens fo you if you come back to me.
>>
>>553027295
Same thing cavemen named u, nigger
>>
File: 1402598871818.jpg (121KB, 292x459px) Image search: [Google]
1402598871818.jpg
121KB, 292x459px
White people are animals. And if history has taught us anything, its that dont settle near them because eventually they will kill your people, take your cities and make your remaing people work on "their" cities. Also their fucking ugly.
>>
>>553038473
>of the next nigga
Fuck you talkin bout white boi?
Listenin to drake all day got you thinking you can talk lyk us?
Pussy ass cracka
>>
you crackas are just mad cuz all your beautiful white snowbunny bitches would rather fuck wit a strong black male than a lil dick bastard
>>
StL bruh.
Where you stay?
>>
>>553038891
nope 2062, educate yourself nigger

What's the most confusing day in Harlem?
Fathers Day!

What do you call a black woman who gets an abortion?
A member of Crimestoppers of America.

What's long and black?
The unemployment line

A nigger and a spic fall from a tree, who hits the ground first?
The spic, the nigger never makes it because he's stopped by the rope.

Why are niggers getting hit by cars more in winter on snowy days?
They are easier to spot

Whats long and hard on a nigger?
First grade.
>>
File: 1388885521022.jpg (68KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1388885521022.jpg
68KB, 413x395px
>>553029681
>>
You came to 4chan for validation
>>
>>553035902
>>553035902
>>553035902

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WALDO WAS FOUND???
>>
File: 3YyRG39.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
3YyRG39.gif
2MB, 450x450px
White people are fucking dumb and basically all white people are animals
>>
>>553039161

wow you supposed to be black or supposedly from the hood & you dont even know what means you just proved you a fuckin honkey n disguise
>>
File: black metal.jpg (244KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
black metal.jpg
244KB, 800x800px
Add a dash of souls for that hellish taste...
>>
>>553031638
And niggers?
>>
Jimmy
>>
File: attachment.jpg (7KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
7KB, 240x300px
>>553035352
>>
>>553027295
Jew nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1790x1232px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1790x1232px
>>553027295
Hey OP there's a lot of faggots who will keep using racial slurs to make them selfs feel better. Honestly the trolls on here are fucking pussies because they will never have the balls of Steele to walk up to a dark skinned male and call him a nigger. I really don't understand the racist shit is sooooo '06. But don't listen to these faggots because arguing over the internet is the closest they're going to get in a real fight
> We are all human no matter what the color of our skin is
> /b/ is love
> /b/ is life
>>
File: chainsawbeiber.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
chainsawbeiber.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
run nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>553040339
niggers are nothing but violent devolved gorillas, and every shade of a lighter skin color they turn is another step towards perfection
>>
File: 1396868511321.png (296KB, 789x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396868511321.png
296KB, 789x720px
>>553027295
YOU'RE A REDDITOR
>>
File: Snapshot_20140625.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20140625.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>553039951
we take yo white wimminz
>>
>>553040691
whoa dude chill out
>>
>>553040691
wow dude chill out
>>
>>553038617
Give it a rest for crying out loud, okay being racist and talking shit over /b/ is not going to prove a point dip shit
>>
The barcode sticker is still on your hat. It's not even the shiny ones that they put on there for idiots who like to leave stickers on their hats. It's the fucking barcode. I don't even have to insult you because your hat encaptures every derogatory utterance I could ever hope to draw from my breath.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 397x295px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 397x295px
>>553038617
FYI it's not "welfare office" it's public assistance administration you illiterate faggot
You should feel bad that how a black dude not only has a bigger dick but in fact a higher IQ than you
>>
File: oldpicoftheday.png (66KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
oldpicoftheday.png
66KB, 269x187px
>>553040721
we took your wimminz first
>>
File: Blackface_bugs.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Blackface_bugs.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>553039051
i like the original bugs-al jolson one better
>>
>>553040617
Are you afraid that this so called " N**ger" May indeed have an IQ higher than you
>>
>>553041836
for a seconds there i thought bugs bunny turned black
>>
swagfag Chokeland fag
>>
File: image.jpg (530KB, 460x3348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
530KB, 460x3348px
You are not worth any comments nigger.
>>
>>553041936
my hs had over 300 black seniors, only 4 graduated that year. almost made the paper.
>>
>>553027295
Shitskin Ghetto-dweller is a favorite of mine.
>>
lol all yall kno you wouldnt come to oakland and say kno of that nigger shit
>>
>>553040339
>OP makes thread with the obvious intent of getting called a nigger
>People get analpained when posters call him nigger
>>
why do white people impregnant their sisters & lie about it
>>
File: 819lXJNRwPL._SL1500_.jpg (216KB, 1245x1500px) Image search: [Google]
819lXJNRwPL._SL1500_.jpg
216KB, 1245x1500px
>>553043269
I recommend this.
>>
spear chucker
>>
I don't like you and I hope you step on a Lego.
>>
>>553027295
BOOT LIP!
>>
why do white people shoot up schools cuz they get no pussy
>>
>>553041525
Lol you only know the correct name of the place because you go there often.

And that lack of knowledge of a place that given government handouts isnt an indicator of a low IQ, but rather an indicator of independence.

Before I met you, I was pro life.
>>
Okay so after intesive googling I've come up with an impressive list!

>Ape!
>Blue gum!
>Boogie!
>Buffie!
>Burrhead!
>Coon!
>Eggplant!
>Fuzzie!
>Jiggaboo!
>925!
>Blackie Chan!
>Bumper lips!
>Cliff ape!
>Eraser head
>Ghetto monkey
>Crispy
>Jellybean
>>
all these comments n not one of you faggots called him the only thing nogs are good for, gaitor bait.
>>
File: collette-moreno2.jpg (36KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
collette-moreno2.jpg
36KB, 596x596px
>>553044216
it the small penis problem many of them have. feels good man, its what they deserve.
>>
all these comments n not one of you dumb faggots called him the only thing nogs are good for, gaitor bait.
>>
>>553027295

May you outlive your children.
>>
all these comments n not one of you retarded faggots called him the only thing nogs are good for, gaitor bait.
>>
File: Jeremy Meeks penis2.jpg (46KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy Meeks penis2.jpg
46KB, 500x667px
LiL' DiCk NigGas
>>
>>553027295
this is too easy. best of luck to you in life OP.
>>
I think ur probably a good dude.
>>
all these comments n not one of you fucking faggots called him the only thing nogs are good for, gaitor bait.
>>
File: slavêlimination.png (321KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
slavêlimination.png
321KB, 900x563px
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=966
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=822
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=99

http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=2651
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=3055
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=3277

http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=3539
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=2897
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=3246

http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=3020
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=579
http://www.ogrish.tv/play.php?vid=93

> Take off every Zig
> For great Justice

> ??
> ??

>>
all these comments n not one of you fags called him the only thing nogs are good for, gaitor bait.
>>
>>553044736
>>
>>553027295
You're out of your cotton picking mind.
Thread posts: 154
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.