[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Well /b/, this is goodbye. I know none of...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 30
File: Final.jpg (53 KB, 600x844) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Final.jpg
53 KB, 600x844
Well /b/, this is goodbye. I know none of you know who I am, but that's the reason I'm telling you all.

I'm 18. I had been dating an absolutely amazing girl for 2 years until I found out she'd been cheating on me. I live in california. She lives in Arizona. I've never truly held her, and I've only seen her through skype, but we were happy.

Her name is Michelle. She's the kindest, sweetest, most giving person I've ever met, despite a bad family background and various abuses and assaults.

Her dad was an abusive drunk who cheated on her mother. And her mother almost ended up where I am now. But even through all of that, she maintained a brave face. She found a reason to smile, and it motivated me.

I never believed in myself. I was a half-decent athlete, a mediocre musician, and a B/C student. I figured that when I turned 18, I would just end it. But as corny as this sounds, she saved me from myself. She believed in me so genuinely, told me I was the best runner when I would come in 3rd or 4th place. Told me I was a great guitarist when I'd miss half the notes on a song...

Basically, I believed in the her that believed in me. I'm now a decently accomplished athlete, play in a band, and my grades have improved. I wanted to live up to her expectations of me, and be the person who she thought so fondly of.

I was in love.

But as I started to get more busy with these things to try and live up to those expectations, I started losing time to talk to her.

In January, this guy shows up at her school, and tries to tell her that LDRs aren't relationships, and that despite the two years she and I had spent together, and the love that we had for eachother, she wasn't happy.

She told him to fuck off, and I left it at that.
>>
>>552962023
I'm going to read this now, hope you dont die before im done
>>
If you kill yourself over a girl you are the biggest idiot in this world.

At the very least come up with a good reason,or kill the guy at the very least.
>>
But I was getting busier, and she wasn't getting the attention she thought she deserved from me. This guy was persistient, and on March 11th, while I was at an adoption for a friend, she went out with him.

She brought me not being around enough about a month later on April 11th. I tried to make a change, but he was still taking her places, and whenever I tried to contact her, she wasn't around.

This repeated in may, and then again in june.

June was starting off well. I was done with sports and academics for the season, and I had time for her. Spent every day and every night talking to her.

Then on June 11th, it happened. I texted her that morning with no reply. And while I was trying to train new musicians for a show I had the next day (my band's bass player quit), she fucked the guy she was cheating on me with.

She wouldn't talk to me that day, or the next.

Even on Friday, she was avoiding me, and I was getting worried. I looked at her facebook account to see what was going on, but I couldn't see any posts. I went on to my other facebook account, and saw tons of posts from this guy taking her places, places she told me about, and asked me about, but never told me she was going with this guy.

I confronted her about it that night, and she confessed to everything. I was heartbroken, hurt, pissed off, you name it, I was.

But that didn't change the fact that I loved this girl. Call me a fool, but 3 months doesn't ruin 2 years. I didn't want this to tear us apart, I wanted to work past it.

She feels so guilty about it all that she wont listen to reason anymore. She's blocked me out of basically everything.

I've been trying to tell her that I've forgiven her, and trying to make her see that I still love her, but she doesn't believe me. She thinks I'll just post her contact info here, or post any nudes I had of her to get revenge.
(Apologies. This is a long post and I've had some issues getting it copied and pasted)
>>
Op is faggot.
>>
>>552962329
See here, since TGZiE/y9 was so kind as to post it for me.
>>
Try to stop the pain with drugs first. There is so much more in life that ending it that early is stupid.. but if we can't stop you, don't forget do deliver op.
>>
>>552962607
lol we had the same thought and didnt refresh in time. rip thread
>>
>>552962481
Oh wow, stop with this shit, you are just some low IQ faggot which cannot even manipulate women, get the fuck out

Just kill yourself, I seriously hope you do it, because after reading this you will probably decide you want to live after all, just fucking do it you miserable pathetic human, DO IT!
>>
>18 years old
>kills himself for a girl
>thinking he won't find a new love
>mfw mix of lol and sadness
>>
>>552962668
No, I have it in a notepad.

I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or even think since this came into the light. I've lost 20 pounds since 6/13, I have no desire to seek out food, and even when I try to force it, it just comes back up. Water makes me sick to my stomach, and sleep just won't come. I spend my nights staring at my ceiling, thinking of her.

The guy she's with is a player, and he's going to break her heart. I don't want to have to sit by and watch that.

She thinks I'm going to get better soon, and run off with my friend who lives in town. But I don't want that.

And I'm suffering physiological and psychological pain because she won't forgive herself for what she did, and she wont accept that I've forgiven her.

I've thought about this, and this is the only way out. I'm going to end it all.

I'm here now /b/ to tell you all that the time I've spent here has been the truest I've ever experienced. I'm sure that every single one of you would not hesitate to shoot me had you the chance, and that's what great about you. You're all honest. You guys are the best. Thank you. This will be my last post. Goodbye.
>>
>>552962697
I will.
I don't want to manipulate women. I know how, but not with this girl. I don't want to. Dude, I love her. I thought I would forever be anon, and never give a damn about anyone else. But she worked her way into my heart, and now she's torn her way out.
>>
>>552962636
It's not what I want. I don't want to go on without her in my life, as Beta as it sounds. I'll try and get it delivered, but I can't tell anyone in my actual life about this. They'd call the cops/amberlamps in a heartbeat.
>>
I'll stay until the thread 404's. I don't want to leave any questions unanswered, for you guys.
>>
>>552962023
how are you gonna do this op ?
>>
>>552962921
Life is not over just because you lost your first love. It happens to almost everyone. Love is the strongest addiction there is and has worse withdrawal symptoms than any drug. Forget about her. You idealized her and she is not the person you thought she was. Move on with your life. You're only 18. You can still do anything you want with it.
>>
It's not Bawww Time
>>
>>552963372
Nobody's home, I'll sit in the garage with the car on.

>>552963427
I can't do anything I want with it. What I want is to be with her. I get that she's not the perfect person I thought she was but that's ok. I love her for her perfections and her flaws.

We've both been through this before. We were both coming off of heartbreaks coming into this relationship. It's not my first love, but it is my last.
>>
>op is a fag
>op probably doesn't even lift
But seriously killing yourself is pretty stupid.
>>
>>552963119
a livestream would be pretty epic, op
>>
>>552962023
OP if you made someone happy doesn't care the end of it, the only it matter is you're actually a usefull human being. deserve to live and try with someone else... I did the same and now im trying again, and again, and again, is hard, life is hard, game is hard.

pd:Sorry about my english i know it sucks
>>
op is wimp for not living the rest of his life. what a faggot
>>
>>552962023

Good, the world will be better off without you.
>>
>>552962748

> This will be my last post
> not last post

sounds like you're hesitating, you little shit

here go my worthless two cents

1. she cheated on you once, she'll probably do it again
2. she fucking slept with another guy jesus christ that is unforgivable
3. long distance relationships never work
4. end yourself OP
>>
bro...youre gonna kill yourself over an internet relationship?

fucking moron
>>
>>552963260

how loud does she moan when he fucks her?
>>
>>552963260
if you do commit suicide please stream it
>>
>>552962023
You epitomize the modern /b/tard. When you off yourself, nothing of value will be lost
>>
>>552962023
Do you honestly think ANYONE's gonna read that?
I hope you do it. I hope to god the 1 in Graham's number chance that you actually do it kicks in and you die as slowly and painfully as possible.
>>
I Feel Sad For You,Bro... :( A pic of her???
>>
oh boy I bet OP's going to feel really dumb in 6 months

if he's alive, that is... stream it fucker
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 599x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 599x601
Overvalued Pussy
Is overvalued
>>
>>552962023
Whenever I think about leaving this earth, falling to my death, being no more excites me.

>Why haven't you kill yourself then, faggot?
Because my whole life has been an embarrassment and I don't want my funeral to be any further embarrassment. My funeral will only consist of my mom, grandpa, grandma, and 2 sisters. No one in my family can carry my casket, so it would have to be rolled in.

I'm so fucking pathetic that even when I die I'm still going to be fucking pathetic
>>
>>552963260
Grow up, get a life and dont let a girl be the reason you end your life. Harsh yes, but from someone older tjan u who knows more of the world.
>>
>>552963759
Or you could remember that you felt like shit and hopeless last time you got dumped and not kill yourself since if you are an atheist then you are ending the only life you have for a stupid reason and you won't get anything back or if you believe in some religion you are going to that religions equivalent of hell. Also, learn to be happy. Seriously. It's a choice. Fake it till you make it dude. I'm 3 weeks into being dumped by the love of my life. It was not quite 2 years since we started seeing eachother. Like 1 year and 9 months. Guess what? I've been clinically depressed. This time I just decided that i wasn't gonna let her keep me from being happy.
>>
faggot op
>nostream.mov
>notimestamp.jpg

gtfo faggot go kill yourself
>>
>>552963759
You only want to be with her because your brain is wired that way right now. In time, you won't care anymore and you'll move on. You have to let your brain rewire itself. Just let 6 months go by without contacting her. Get rid of anything that reminds you of her. If you still feel the same pain you do now, you can kill yourself.

Don't act like nothing will change. You aren't even thinking rationally. 18 year olds are not rational individuals. Your brain is not even close to its full development right now. That doesn't happen till your 25.
>>
>Her dad was an abusive drunk who cheated on her mother. And her mother almost ended up where I am now.

that just means she's going to have issues of her own when it comes to relationships. my mom and dad were both alcoholics, my mom was physically and emotionally abusive, my dad was pretty much absent except as an angry presence. i have problems maintaining relationships and seeing meaning in anything.

you don't have to kill yourself because it didn't work out with her, especially because you're so young. come on, dude. COME ON.
>>
>>552963764
It is.

>>552963787
I'll see about setting one up. Never used it before, but if I figure it out, I'll make a new thread with the link.

>>552963825
Your english is understandable, and that's better than most. I've tried before. And I've tried to be a good person. I've never lied to her, never cheated, ect. But it's over now. I don't want to try anymore, I just want to end it.

>>552963832
Indeed

>>552963851
My thoughts exactly.

>>552963860
Everything you said is valid.

>>552963869
Valid.

>>552963984
Correct.

>>552964085
I'd rather not. That's what she was afraid of, and it's how people get tracked. I don't wish anything ill on her.
>>
>>552964450

Do it with live webcam so I can watch the life exit your eyes.
>>
>>552962748
OP i think it's save to say you're a massive faggot. far distance relationsships are NOT real relationships. i've done the mistake once to let my self fall in love with a girl 2000 miles away from me, but when i found out she fucked someone else i wasn't really mad. i just realized that this is some unhealthy shit, i still talk to her now and then, but basically i'm far from giving a fuck about her at this point. because i actually had physical relationships with girls since then.
go and try that before you die faggot. or don't, maybe it's better when idiots like you don't get a chance to procreate.
>>
Post the link her faggot
>>
>>552963759
Instead of sitting in the damn garage waiting to die drive to where ever that woman is and do what ever you have to, if she doesmt come back to you just drive off a cliff, you can't lose, plus if she does tell you to fuck off at least you went down in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>552962023
Why not try and improve yourself ?
>>
OP. It is not worth it. I went through an almost exact same situation recently. GF of 6 years whom I was living with and met when I was 20 cheated on me with some fag that KNEW she had a bf and the fucker told me to my face that he "usually respected that but couldn't with her because they had so much in common" I had many feelings of killing myself. I would go on walks and think of ways to kill myself.. I sat around all day in a deep depression,

>Lost 40 lbs in 1 month because I was not eating or sleeping
>Sat around crying all day and trying to beg her to come back and that I had forgiven her
> OP. She isn't worth it you will get over these feelings soon enough.
> it is my second month since she left me today and I am still having issues with it but it will get better
>Hang out with friends more and take comfort in family that will be there for you through it all.

If you need someone to talk to call the Suicide hotline. It is a good place to vent as I had to use it a few times recently.

EMBRACE SINGLE LIFE
>>
>>552964450
Don't Kill yourself really I have the same shit live of you i think of death every day but I lways believe that my life will change :') #I'mItalian #StayStrong
>>
faggot means faggot post the link here.
>>
>>552964787
This. OP if you're gonna go out you should die like a winner
>>
>>552963759
good choice OP just like Peter Russo in House of cards > /watch?v=Mf0L-3ZwBKs
>>
>>552964317
Valid, but I don't agree.

>>552964379
I've been here before, and that's why I desire to end it. Because I'll keep ending up here.

>>552964416
Valid. But that doesn't change anything.

>>552964431
I don't have to, but it's my choice isn't it?

>>552964652
I have. They ended the same way.
>>
>>552964450
can we get an approximate timespan when it will happen? i've to stand up for work in about 7 hours
>>
File: 1397269283003.jpg (25 KB, 635x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397269283003.jpg
25 KB, 635x460
durrr how about get a real relationship you dork. you didn't love her if you haven't met her in person. man the fuck up. are you fucking kidding me?
>>
File: 1403532494245.jpg (30 KB, 498x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403532494245.jpg
30 KB, 498x625
Post the nudes anon I know you got em
>>
>>552962023
This is pasta and bait.

You succeeding in hooking me enough that I replied.

However, I really don't believe a word you say. You are an attention whore. A loser.
>>
dont do it op, trust me its not worth it, you love her and that will stay the same but show her what she missed out on, she'll regret it all op, trust me,some random stranger on the internet who's practically suicide prone... you'll find a reason
>>
>>552965131

are you going to stream it or should I just close this tab?
>>
>>552964845
This. OP you seem pretty cool, don't let this girl ruin your life
>>
>>552962023
OP dont.
Also met a life changing girl and when it ended because of her ex i felt the exact same thinking only death was the way out since she was the only one i wanted to spend time with. Time heals and it heals slowley so just endure it because
It wont be easy but nothing is so, you're sad now but that only means you've been really happy, you will feel this joy again if you dont decide to end it. Saddle up and just start sporting alot and sleep early so theese midnight thoughts will come. We belive in you OP
>>
>>552965131
Do you do a Livestream of Your Death?
>>
Dont do it OP, you will meet many more women.
>>
>>552965131
k i'm convinced, kill yourself. do it quickly, i'll have to go eat dinner soon.
>>
>>552964450
why not leave your house and find someone new. LDR sucks ass move to where she is or pay to move her where you are. you fell in love with a woman you cant touch, she has physical needs that you were not meeting. dude, killing yourself is a mistake fucking grow up, its not like you ever really saw each other. and if you dont mind the LDR find another online, seriously there about a million other women who are just like her.

>but if you really do do it, i wanna see give me the link
>>
Oh look it's this fucking thread again. OP, if you really are going to kill yourself, then why would you even bother to post this cancer on /b/? You must really hate 4chan if the last thing you'll ever do is post cancer. But i agree with you; kill yourself faggot. Don't even read the posts posted here, they'll try to stop you and talk you out of it. Just fucking do it, you fucking autistic faggot nigger. Everyone will be better off without you.
>>
op don't directly kill yourself. do a bunch of dangerous shit. my a 200 hp motorcycle and ride it like youre in GTA. fucking do some cool shit and you may just find enjoyment, or you may die. you are a pussy.
>>
>>552962481
Fuck her then. Seriously, cheating is disgusting, anybody who cheats on you loses all their fucking value. You was in love with somebody you thought was normal, she had the nerve and indecency to cheat on you. Fuck her man. Just fuck her. If she is such a selfish piece of shit who thinks she's entitled to attention, there's something wrong with her.
Get on with life. Give it a month and see how you feel. Seriously, fuck her and don't be a faggot. Killing yourself will not make her come back to you
>>
File: 1353881535427.gif (71 KB, 190x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1353881535427.gif
71 KB, 190x200
>>552965201
you better post spiderman OP I know you got em
>>
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Lets see the nudes
>>
>>552964787
I've thought about it, but I don't think she'd listen to me at this point. Its stuck in my mind though. I don't want to die without having at least seen her. But it seems like it's far too much of a chance to just get hurt again.

>>552964807
No point.

>>552964845
I know things can get better, but it's a cycle. I'll end up here again if I get complacent.

>>552965170
Within the next two hours if it does.

>>552965201
No.

>>552965276
I'm not looking for a reason.

>>552965467
The question is if I get happy again, what's stopping me from being here once again?

>>552965490
It's not women I want, it's love.
>>
>>552962023
goodbye
>>
>a gurl i don't know irl has cheated on me.
>im so mad im going to kill myself
>guys look at me im going to kill me
>im such a good boy i dont want to manipulate gurls
>i was in loveee

Fedora fag
>>
Listen OP, as bad as it sounds, he was right. LDRs usually don't work out. I was like you, denying that, but whaddya know? They all ended pretty quickly. It's really not worth all the effort trying to maintain them. Find a nice girl in your area and move on.
>>
>>552965131
also i'm basically the other guy from your story
>girl just took a break from her 5 year relationship
>fuck her after party
>become "fuckbuddys" for a week, sex every day
>she asks me for relationship
>fuck no
>gets back with ex after he cries in front of her
>life is good lol
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 350x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 350x345
>>552962023
What a homo.

Grow up and get a pair. Plenty of pussy in the sea.
>>
>>552965131
If you really wanted to die you wouldnt be sitting in front of a computer justifying your planned suicide to total strangers. You would give less fucks than that.

Just sayin' buddy- cos y'know YOLO and all that.

I hope you reconsider.
>>
>>552965597
fucking this. being suicidal is basically a superpower. You can do whatever the fuck you want. go hit on the hottest girls you see, you'll be dead soon anyway it doesn't matter. Go base jumping, if the parachute doesn't work fuck it. Go buy a bunch of cool shit, you don't need money when you're dead. go shoot the faggot fucking your girl, you get justice and can stop being a faggot yourself. try meth or heroin. you can seriously do anything you fucking want and you're going to die like a faggot sitting in a car. fuck you op
>>
what type of car would it be ?
>>
>>552965846

I've never been in a relationship but it'd be hilarious if some whore cheated on me and then crawled back asking for forgiveness. I'd dump the bitch in a heartbeat.

Just kill yourself, OP. If that cheathing bitch is your best then clearly there's nothing good left in this world.
>>
>>552965846
Dont be a Beta fag. Post the fuckin nudes you pussh. Lifes moves on. She's getting drilled by a nigger cock while youre moping over your pathetic 18yr life. Drop a fucking pair and move the fuck on. You haven't seen shit yet
>>
>>552965846
>I've thought about it, but I don't think she'd listen to me at this point. Its stuck in my mind though. I don't want to die without having at least seen her. But it seems like it's far too much of a chance to just get hurt again.

what do you have to lose? go there, at least have some closing.
>>
sometimes the secret to finding is to stopsearching,you'll get a reason man
>>
Im the only heaven faggot gtfo newfag
>>
>>552965846
C'mon OP if you want to kill yourself do it now beacause in Italy are the 11:30 pm Uffff I want to sleep too
>>
You're kidding yourself over that jackass of a girl when there are literally billions of other women in the world?
One girl isn't the end of it. Been there, done that, not worth killing yourself over. When all of your friends and family die you'll have an excuse to die, but before that one loss (though painful) isn't worth offing yourself over.
>>
>>552966051
but don't risk the life of others with things like the 200hp motorcycle (except you would drive it in turkey or some other sandman shit land)
>>
Post a pic of your face op
>>
>>552965846
Well you can still kill your self either way, i've survived having my heart ripped out twice and my only regret was not going the extra mile, pulling some crazy shit to get them back, you will meet someone else if this doesn't work, shit there are like 7 billion people in the world, are you ever really alone?
>>
File: asdasd.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asdasd.gif
2 MB, 320x180
Look, nobody here knows you and that's the beauty of this place. That means all of the advice including my own is shit and pointless and you shouldn't listen to it. We don't know your life or how you feel.

So be the fucking change you want to see in life. YOU improved yourself for this bitch. Quit fucking up your own life over someone elses. Get fit, get smart and get real. If you can't do that get fucking help jesus you're 6 billion years of evolutionary success you faggot act like it.

You gave it all you could /b/ro and it wasn't enough, sometimes it ain't going to be enough.
>>
>>552965131
>>552965131
doesn't change anything? Nothing you or anyone says will change the past. You can be happier. You can move on with your life. I flew to Brazil from America to meet a 20 y/o girl in college I met on Omegle after skyping and talking on facebook for several months. We fucked and made out quite a bit but she never loved me. I realize I made a mistake now in thinking anything could happen anyway. LDR's are not real relationships no matter how much you think they are. I've been depressed for awhile but I know I can move on with my life. You need to move on with yours.
>>
>>552962023
Fucking cunt, you're just a weight on this planet. Man up or become an hero, who cares?
>>
>>552962023
Op shut the fuck up and kill yourself already. Fuck.
>>
>>552965520
I had offered to move her in over here, but this was just after the 11th, and before she told me. She just said no, and I don't know if it's because she doesn't love me anymore, or because she's wallowing in her own guilt.

>>552965693
At this point it's not about that, it's about not going through this anymore.

>>552965792
I'm not posting them.

>>552965949
Seems that way, doesn't it?

>>552966009
It's not about pussy. It's not about sex, it's about love man.

>>552966017
I don't want to die, no. I do want to never have to do this again.

>>552966195
I might.
It's eating at me right now.
>>
File: 1403373798473.jpg (34 KB, 500x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403373798473.jpg
34 KB, 500x348
>>552962
Ok, srsly. You are going to kill yourself over an internet gf... man these kids just keep getting dumber and dumber.
>>
>>552966605

Just kill yourself, OP. If that cheathing bitch is your best then clearly there's nothing good left in this world.
>>
Mate, I've been in your exact situation before.

It tore me apart, and I'm still not the same man I was 5 years ago. It was the most crushing feeling you could ever have, and you'll feel like you were nothing to them, and you won't even be something to anyone else.

As you shouldn't be. Your life is about your life, you are living for you. Not for anyone else, your life is what you make of it. That is our greatest liberty. You were given a life in the USA, which is one of the finest countries to live in right now, that is not in total disarray.

You can get through life there, while others have been given the cancer card from day one. Or others have been torn apart by bombs, or shot by guns, or killed by overdoses, or raped by several people to death.

You may believe that no one will ever love you, and you don't need to think that way. Your life is where you want it to go, you can find places, people to be with that have common interests.

Don't kill yourself, man.
>>
do eet fagit
>>
>some betafag think im his gf on Skype
>go fuck with alpha guy
>betafag comits suicide

LOL
>>
>>552964450
You say you dont wish anything ill upon her, but have you ever stop to think about how she will feel when she fids out you killed yourself? She will assume it is all her fault and spiral into a pit of despair over the guilt she feels. She may even decide to kill herself.

I understand you dont want to live anymore, but think of all of your friends and family who will be hurt when you die.
>>
>>552966605
This has to be a troll, i refuse to believe anyone could be this much of a pussy
>>
OP what's her last name start with? i think i know the girl your speaking of. and I know the dude as well...
>>
>>552966605
stop talking start dying. life won't get any better by sitting around on /b/. just die already.
>>
>>552962748
You are a gigantic faggot

sage
>>
>>552966605
Kill yourself fucking 10 yo summerfag
>>
>>552966295
I don't want to kill myself. Let me make that clear. I just want to stop getting hurt, and it seems the only way out.

>>552966336
There are millions of women, but only one of her.

>>552966392
I'd rather not. I have some friends who browse and would call the cops on me if they knew.

>>552966397
7 billion people where only about half of them are female. And even then, there's only one of her.

>>552966454
Valid.

>>552966503
Valid. My opinion remains unchanged.
>>
Stream it on twitch
>>
>>552962023
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WENT TOO BETA, MY RADAR IS PICKING UP A TROL LOL MEGA BETA AS FK OH LORD LOOK AT THAT SANDWICH
>>
File: 1391379453413.png (324 KB, 454x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391379453413.png
324 KB, 454x594
You're a shitty runner
You can't play the guitar worth shit
You never had a girlfriend because you never physically touched this girl. You chatted with some lonely girl on the Internet.
Gtfo you big cry baby bitch.
You'll never survive the cruelty of life if this stupid shit makes you consider suicide. Go ahead and give up now because life gets much harder as you get older.

Op, you're a weak cry baby, you're not fit for life. Stream your death for /b/, become an hero that /b/ will celebrate and ridicule for years to come!
>>
>>552967148
Don't want to get hurt?

You either start not giving a shit, or you'll decide to kick the bucket. Seems like you made up your mind. What's stopping you from doing it right now?
>>
>>552962023
Hey dude.

Take all of your emotion and turn it into anger - stand your mattress up against the wall and punch and kick the shit out of it.
Let it all out.
Shout and swear.

She wasted your time, give her no more energy. No contact, no nothing.

Start looking for other girls in real life - the internet isn't the place dude, especially for long distance.

If this is real, just let out your anger, smash some shit up - and go outside to find girls. They are everywhere. Talk to some, spend some time with some, kiss some.
You'll feel better in time, and eventually you'll realise this girl wasn't worth the effort - but you have learned from it, and will do better next time.
>>
>>552966843

I agree with this guy entirely.
>>
>>552967148
OP, go drive to see her. You don't even have to do anything. Just go to her house. Look at her. Touch her. Maybe hug her if you're up to it, then leave and "drive off a cliff" or whatever have you.
>>
>>552966605

Cant have highs without lows.

Cant have beauty without ugliness.

Cant have light without shadow.

Cant have joy without sorrow.

OP, life is shitty sometimes. Life is awesome sometimes, and some of those times (both ways) have not yet happened to you.

Up to you, but you're a fool if you think you have all the answers. Even Butters from southpark calls you a fag.

I shan't be posting again.
>>
>>552967148
I need you to read my post before you do something stupid >>552966887

Killing yourself is a terrible thing to do tothe people who care about you.
>>
>>552962023
vaginas smell like shit. at least kill yourself for a good reason
>>
>>552967148
you really underestimate how generic and replaceable people are. give it five years and i guarantee you'll have found at least five other women you love just as much if not more than her.
If not, come back and kill yourself.
>>
>>552962023
well OP its clear you are going to do this but atleast give us a picture of what this girl looks like
>>
>>552967148
You might not think so right now because you're clearly infatuated and not thinking straight, but out of all of the women in the world, hell even all of the women in your country, I GUARANTEE you could find several women that you'd connect with and love far more than you ever will with this bitch (who you've never even seen in real life), and they won't cheat on you.
>>
>>552967148
Then do something about it, if you really are in "love" you will get up off you ass close out 4chan, find your woman and get her back, if you are not willing to do that you were never in love and its not worth killing your self over.
>>
>>552967417
see if you can find a nice crepe place between leaving her trailer and driving off the cliff. my dad told me that once and I've never forgotten because my dad is special mom says, it takes a brave man to dress like a woman mom always said. I'll never forget that either thanks mom
>>
>>552967148
Say it, here and out loud

"she's a fucking stupid bitch and she wasted my time - i can't believe i ever spent a fucking second talking to that skank faggot bitch"

Things like that, whatever comes to mind.

Trust me, once you let it flow - you'll level up.
>>
>>552965846
please don't kill yourself, man. please know that you have every right to believe in yourself and your own potential, and you should.

just because this one (read: 1) broad out of the thousands you'll come across just by walking outside is gutless enough to cheat on you and not so much as come clean about it doesn't mean that you're diminished or that your life is wrecked. women aren't a fundamental part of being able to live out your potential, nor are they necessary to have in your life to be worth something - ask any balding defeated drone schmuck in a toxic marriage.
>>
>>552966605
if you do go there be prepared for a lot of shock and a reaction you are not expecting. she moved on and im guessing that she wants you to do the same, she is just being nice about it.
>this is my take on this

>I don't want to die, no. I do want to never have to do this again.
well for starters you are 18. quit thinking about long term relationships, there is plenty of time for that in the future.
next fucking stop trying to find women out of your reach, all you will get is pain of loss. you just learned this the hard way.
>find some friends to help you get through this, keep them close, go out with them. or if you are a shut in, play fucking games or watch anime or movies. basically do anything that will distract you. (one piece is 650 episodes watch it all fucker by the time you are done you will have forgotten her ass)
>>
she's not fucking sorry, she's trying to sell you that bullshit "can't forgive myself" while she fucks that guy!
are you that stupid?!
she's a fuckin dumb ass woman, she needs a D, LDRs DO NOT WORK, and you just learned it the hard way, HURRAY! lesson learned, now grab some alcohol or drugs and post her goddamn nudes!

if this was about selfhating, "lost faith in humanity", hit the bottom suicide thread i'd just ask for stream link, but FUCK, trust me, soon you'll fuckin hate her and after that will think nothing of her and completely move on with your life!
>>
IF you are going to kill myself, buy a simple trip to any country you like ... and go ... take your mortgage payments .... if you do not have money .... GO THERE and see if life is worth living. .. if not ... you have not lost anything on it
>>
>>552966716
Yeah, we do.

>>552966843
I guess that's my problem, I never really had a sense of self worth. I believed in her, and she believed in me. It made me want to be better. But that's over now.

>>552966887
Time heals. They'll get better. As will I if I gave it a chance, but I just don't want to. I don't want to risk being here again.

>>552966915
Guess and I'll tell you if you're right.

>>552967386
Fear & uncertainty.

>>552967405
I've already taken out my anger. Even if I did find some other girl,what's stopping me from being here again?

>>552967417
I think I will. I want to at least hug her before I go.

>>552967486
I am a fool.
>>
>>552962023
where are the nudes you worthless fuck??
>>
File: 1402431666522.jpg (57 KB, 524x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402431666522.jpg
57 KB, 524x468
>>552966843

WHY DO I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. I am covered in the tears of my LDR from 6 years ago.

This beautiful response has made my day, yet, I am still kissless and 20. OP and anyone else pursuing
LDRs, please be careful. I am not one to say someone 'cannot' but once you are left alone to think
of how things could or couldn't have been... all I can say is hell is truly a place we make.

Good luck, my friends.
>>
>>552965846
Let me lay it the fuck down for a moment here. She decided she wants to bone somebody else? Guess she wasn't such an "amazing" person after all. Maybe you thought she was this great friend to talk to when you were sad, but look; she obviously fixed fuckall if you're on here whining about how you want to die.

It's like a dumb plot twist in a book or TV series 'oh noes my wan tru rove desert me' seriously by the time you find somebody worthwhile she'll be nobody. You have no responsibility to her -- she made a choice to date douchey mcfuck who knows you thought she was your gf. She can learn the hard way and it's fine, obviously she's fickle anyway.

Long-distance relationships are shit because everybody likes sex, you're at am age where you need someone close to you. Get over the suicide thing, you don't have a good reason. You're right, giving up now would be pathetic.

Change what you do on an average day, be willing to wait, and you'll find a girl. You DO want women, if you're straight anyway, love isn't some lofty separate idea. Stop moaning and put the suicide gear away, you're not some starving shit in Africa with aids.

And for fuck's sake, monitor your own state of mind. Are you sock? Hungry? Don't make big decisions when you feel like shit.
>>
>>552966605
Don't make a permanent decision off of temporary feelings.
>>
>>552968007
>you are going to kill myself

hahahahahaha
>>
why don't you just run away? you can start a new life and meet new people and forget everything that happened. don't say some shit like "she was the only one for me" because that's bullshit, you may not know it now, but it is.
>>
>>552962023

> I live in california. She lives in Arizona. I've never truly held her, and I've only seen her through skype, but we were happy.

What the fuck? You weren't dating her. You were penpals.
>>
>>552968037
>what's stopping me from being here again
Try it, find another girl.
Experience life dude.

Avoid long distance shit in future, it is just stress and misery and is unnatural.
Find a girl nearby, one you can see whenever you feel like it.
Meet her in real life. If you find that hard, just keep trying different things, going to different places - talking to different women.
With practice you will become better at it.

Life is practice. This was practice girl #1, next comes practice girl #2 - maybe she'll be the one and there will never be a #3 - who knows.
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>552962023

Mate, I don't know of American Geography and I don't care.

You are in hollidays, right ?

Why you just don't grab you freckin balls and go see her ? What ya got to loose ?

Break up in her real life like a freckin manly storm.

You will still have time to kill yourself if it doesn't work. Or sell the story to hollywood if it does.

Man up mate
>>
>>552968565
hahahaha
Truest truth.

I even forgot penpals existed. Thanks man, it's been a long time.
>>
OP, your relationship with her is over. Move on.

Next time, u gotta sort out these problems with the lady before they get out of hand.

It's a downwards spiral once the feels starts. You will always get the feels at some point because you are a beta fag looser (you didnt get enough love as a child). You feel like no one could ever truly love you, so you start making up theories of betrayal. You spend every waking moment trying to prove your theories right and then the accusations start. She feels wrongly accused, and she becomes angry => less love => more feeling worthless for u.

What you gotta do is tell her your theories, but in a non-accusing way. Say something like: "It has nothing to do with you, but in my crazy fantasy, I imagine that youre fucking this dude who is your friend.", and then she replies: "I only love u, I would never fuck him." because shes not angry with you because of the way you told her, and then you feel good again, trust me.

Source: http://www.carl-mar.dk/?p=3121
>>
>>552968565
this, your "love" is the equivalent of being in love with an anime character, it doesn't really count
>>
>>552968037
>Even if I did find some other girl,what's stopping me from being here again?

i find that over the course of my relationships, hookups, flings and dealings throughout my life it's best to never look to other people for happiness - they will disappoint you, ten times out of ten with a margin of error of 0%. you have to be so invested in yourself that your happiness comes from inside of you, and any woman that you cross paths with will be much more likely to be comfortable with you - that's the exciting part, imo.

pussy is pretty awesome too.
>>
>>552968037
I know multiple people who have ommitted suicide and the people they hurt. Trust me, those wounds never fully heal.

And since you dont want to risk feeling this way again, how about this: go on living for now, and the next time your heart is broken and you start to feel this way, THEN you can kill yourself. Do it quickly before the pain really settles in. Does that work for you?
>>
>>552962389
Yeah, kill the guy
>>
File: 1403430905632.jpg (158 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403430905632.jpg
158 KB, 1350x561
Hey OP I don't want to lost a /b/ro, don't do it...
>>
>>552968972
This very much in addition to what i said earlier
>>
OP, I just got off the phone with your mother. She explained you have autism, and the umbilical cord was wrapped around your neck when you were being born which resulted in you being slightly mentally retarded.
I told her about this thread and she started laughing. "I'm not that lucky!". Anyways she's on her way home to punish you and take the computer away. Then she's going to get a sitter so she can come meet me for drinks in the hotel lobby.

Take care,
David
>>
>>552968037
and when i say pussy, i mean new pussy. figuring out what makes the bitch tick and how deep her pussy goes and what her asshole tastes like and that kind of shit.
>>
>>552968972
faggot. go suck OP off and ease his pain
>>
Did none of you read this? He never even met the girl. For all he knows, "she" is a 40 year old fat man collecting dick pics.
>>
>>552969419
a white knight faggot on 4chan
>>
HOW IS THIS PUSC NOT GETTING SLASHED AND DECAPITATED? FUCK I WAS JUST IN A THREAD OF SAVAGES, FELT LIKE THE GOOD OL /b/ OF YESTERDAY AND MOMENTS LATER HERE I AM BACK IN THE SESPOOL OF NEWFAGS OH IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF BECAUSE OF THIS GRILL WHO I NEVER EVEN FUCKING MET BUT I LOVED HER GAG ME YOU FUCKING SISSY AND FUCK ALL YOU KNIGHTS FEELING SORRY FOR THIS VAGINA FUCK ALL OF YOU UNLESS YOU TYPE IN CAPS HOLY SHIT WHAT SANDWICH IS THAT
>>
>>552969284
Do you really think I read the whole thread ?
>>
>>552967614
That's a lot of time to get heartbroken again. And is it really even worth it?

>>552967656
No. That's what she's feared, getting traced by /b/ and harassed. I wont do that to her.

>>552967742
Valid.
But there's nothing saying they won't break my heart again as well.

>>552967807
Valid. Doesn't change the fact that I love her.

>>552967874
I can't tell if she's moved on, or if she feels guilty about it all. My head says she's moved on, but my heart says she's guilty.

>>552968054
Not being posted.

>>552968121
I know I'm being foolish, and I know that this was bleak from the start. Doesn't make it feel any better.

>>552968516
Because I want to avoid another heartbreak.

>>552968615
Thta's an awful lot left up to chance.

>>552968881
I never accused her of anything until I found out. Until I had proof. That probably made it all worse, because I never expected this from her.

>>552968935
I really don't have anything to be happy about. I'm a middle class guy who's had everything given to me. I should be grateful, but when you've always had this, it's not something you really think about, you just have it.

>>552968956
Why delay?

>>552969419
I've skyped with her, and her friends laughed, spent hours on the phone. She's real.
>>
>>552969830
No, thats not what i meant. I mean he should listento your post in addition to what i said to him earlier. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
Grow up.
The world is not an infinite tyuskeyoma like in Naruto.
People don't always behave the way you believe they should.
People lie and act like assholes even when you treat them well.

I was in a relationship with this guy.
I was there for him when he was so lonely that he was considering suicide.
I took care of him and he told me he would never leave me and blah blah all the other nice stuff.

Then we move in together and after about 2 months he starts being distant which led to a fight and now we broke up.

Yeah he turned out to be a weird jerk and it hurts to lose the relationship after I invested so much into it but so what?
Life isn't fucking fair nigger.

I did so much for that nigger and was there for him when no one else would be.
I didn't treat him bad and still he fucked me over.

The pain will pass. You will find shit to numb yourself with and if you're lucky you may find yourself another girl.

Give it some time before you give up.
Live the NEET life.

Oh but if you are gonna die use helium mask and take drugs b4 u do it.
>>
op just talked to your girl. he said he will take your bitch ass back.
>>
>>552968972
This is what i plan to do after I finish military
>>
>i dont want to be hurt like this again
unlikely once you have experienced that type of pain theres now way anything can come close to it again take it from someone who has been hurt multiple times by the same person OP
>>
Dude you're only 18. You have a whole life ahead of you.
I'm not saying you have to get over this girl right away, obviously you love her.
But honestly, if she us willing to do this then it will most likely happen again. The best thing would be for you to say you can't do this and focus on yourself.
You're hurting and I'm sorry but you also can't forgive her right away. You don't need to be stewing over anything but take some time to grieve and think hard about what you want. Trust got broken and you can't put it together like that.
And i can guarantee you there will be someone else out there who knows your pain and wouldn't do that to you and that's what you deserve.
Keep up with school, sports, your band, don't quit and lose yourself. Again, you're still really young, why end all the possibilities of your life for one small bump?
Life us hard, but the beauty us to keep moving and find those happy moments. That girl may have loved you but she apparently has her needs as well and tbh it won't be the same now she's slept with the dude. You can't go back to LDRs at that point (personal experience). Of she loved you she wouldn't've gotten convinced it was worth nothing.
Chin up bro. We've all been there. Don't be bitter or do anything permanent. Hurt and grieve, slowly build yourself back up. Don't wallow alone, be w your friends it will help.
There are people out there who love and will miss you if you give up over someone who doesn't deserve you at all.
>>
>>552969612

That's not what a white knight is, bro.
>>
WHERE'S THE FUCKING LINK TO THE SUICIDE?
>>
Look, here's what you're gonna have to do. You've been fucked over. Like, I understand that, it's happened to me. You're in the period where you still love her and you can't stop thinking about her and why does this have to happen to you, why would she do this, you thought she loved you. All that shit. And it sucks. I know it does. And if you don't kill yourself, which I sincerely hope you don't because you have plenty to live for, you're going to try and function without her. She'll rule your fucking thoughts though. It's just a fact of life. ESPECIALLY if you still talk to her. So if you want to survive this, cut off contact. Fuck her. Afterwards, you'll still feel like shit and you want to talk to her, but you have to get over it. At some point, you'll start to feel genuine anger towards her, and it will override your feelings toward her. You're realize that she didn't really care about you if she did that, and you'll start to come out of this stupid ass funk. By the end of it, you'll stop being angry, but you won't need her in your life anymore.
>>
>>552968972
OMFG I hate that picture so much.
Socially inept (and usually broke) neckbeards are not in a position to travel the world and act like James Bond.

The best they could do with their tools is walk into the woods and die.
>>
>>552968972
This is what im gonna do after I finish military
>>
>>552969612
I pretty not sure that's not consider a white knight /bro
>>
did you ever watch catfish?
>>
>>552962023
Op I could not enough give one fuck that you are incompetent enough at life to commit suicide. Just kill yourself in a clean and disposable manner so that my taxes won't go up; you aren't worth a penny.
>>
>>552970369
Maybe she doesn't deserve me.
Maybe she's a terrible person after all.
But she's still the same girl I fell in love with man.
It doesn't make a difference.

>>552970582
Cutting off contact would be the worst. The only time I feel any better is when I'm talking to her. And at this point, I'm going to die of malnutrition anyways since any time I eat, I puke, and I can't get more than an hour of sleep per night now.
>>
Are you actually going to do it? Jesus, hurry up.
>>
File: DENNY.jpg (63 KB, 780x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DENNY.jpg
63 KB, 780x432
Mods must be laughing their fat asses off at this thread for it to still be around.
>>
OP go fuck yourself and your hard life. I'm broke with $1.50 to my name, hungry, in a shitty ass country. Not sure if I can get money to eat tomorrow and saving the 4 eggs I have left for when its bad... wait I have half a stick butter I can eat too and some soy sauce I forgot about.

And your bitching about ending your life over a girl you never met??
>>
>>552962023
>most giving person
You got that right. She gives anyone a ride.
>>
this has to be bait "a slut doesn't like me so I kill myself ;_;"
>>
>>552971032
Noted.

>>552971141
Yes.
>>
>>552970732
I hope you'll do o/

>>552970687
It can eventually save one life, so even if it's not a good reason for everybody to not commit suicide, I post it.
>>
Fuckin pull the trigger selfless faggot
>>
>>552962748

No, people on the internet are as fake as that bitches smile, Long distant relationships don't work, they never, ever will....Ever, no such thing as a long distant relationship that work... You're an idiot for thinking any one on /b is a decent human being, they're lying, deceitful cunts, like a lot of human beings, only difference is we can be anonymity, but whatever dude. Your bitch was fake, like you're fake, like me, and the rest of the fucking world. Fake as this thread, fake as my comments, your opinions are fake...This is not me be cynical, this is just how the world works.
>>
>>552970028

You never met the woman. Calling her your girlfriend is sad. Saying you love her is fucking pathetic. Accusing her of cheating is beyond pathetic. Threatening to kill yourself is a huge overreaction to such a lame situation.
>>
File: rage.gif (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rage.gif
75 KB, 640x480
So a girl you've never held, or fucked, or kissed, or hugged, fucked another guy who actually made the effort to show her a good time and make the effort to be with her.


WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION. HOLY FUCKING SHIT OP. DO IT. FUCKING DO IT WE NEED LESS OF THE SCUM LIKE YOU IN THE WORLD.

FUCKING RETARD SHITS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SO MAD I WANT TO FLY OVER TO MURRICA AND DO IT MYSELF.

FUCK
>>
>>552970028
Well it is clear that you dont care about anyone but yourself. You say you care about her, but you are perfectly willing to make her suffer through the guilt knowing it was her fault that you killed yourself.

The fct that you are protecting her by not giving us names or photos means one of the following:1) you are a troll; 2) you are fucking retarded; 3) you think that you are being a "good guy" by protecting her and you really are just doing it to feel better about yourself.

Whatever the case, i hate you and hope you live forever.
>>
>>552962481
Calm down /b/ro.
It's ok.
She's just one girl, trust me there will be more.

It's not always gonna work out, but sometimes it does. Sometimes you have to find the right person.
She wasn't the right one. Big deal, move on.

People come into your life for a reason.
Her reason was to help you improve in your life (Athlete, Musician, etc)
But she wasn't exactly meant for you in the long run.

It's perfectly fine.
It will hurt for a while, but I promise you will get over her. I promise. Im so serious. It just takes time.

Make sure you delete everything that reminds you of her, and no matter how tempted you are, DO NOT CONTACT HER. Do not respond to messages, do not send messages.

Plus this was a LDR, it would be so much harder on you if you knew what she felt like when you held her and all those other things irl couples do.

Take my advice, and you'll be over her in about a week or two.

Killing yourself over a girl is pathetic. Take this misfortune and use it to your advantage. Use this as a way to make yourself stronger.

Trust me, /b/ro. Everything will be fine. Just stick through it and you'll be ok.
>>
>>552970028
How can you even be so afraid of "being heartbroken again".

You're made of fucking butter or something.

If you understand my previous advice, then get off your computer and go do something else. Christ. The solution is not on the internet
>>
>>552971431
This and hopefully soon while other guys run a train on her ass. Maybe they will take pics and it'll get shared on here.
>>
>>552971051

dude come on, I was left by my fiancee after 9 years, and she didn't even know why, she said she still loved me and I'm a wonderful person but she left me nontheless.

Getting dumped hurts as fuck but keep this in mind: There's always a way to get over it. I?m not saying it's easy, but nothing worth having comes easy.

You still have so many experiences ahead of you, don't let some girl change that!
>>
>>552971051
No, listen to me. Cut off contact. I know it fucking sucks, it sucked when I did it, but fucking do it. It is so much better for you. And just start filling your head with other shit to get her off your mind. Hell, start smoking weed. Don't start drinking for a while though, you'd probably drink yourself to death.
>>
File: no need.png (333 KB, 357x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no need.png
333 KB, 357x346
>>552971645
>>
>>552971771
He's 18. Pretty sure he'd have to find someone to buy him alcohol
>>
>>552971051
Just drive to her OP.

Find some fucking closure.
Either this situation ends either with:

A stereotypical corny love ending where you beat the asshole and get the girl.

You get none of that options and ultimately get rejected. Which leads to you offing yourself while streaming it.

or

Finally comes to the realization that you don't need her! and live your life and move on.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 640x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 640x427
>>552965846
Oh my god, either quit whining about your fake bullshit problems or just fucking end it, like holy shit. Everything you're about to kill yourself for is fucking stupid and fixable yet you're still here laming it out.
>>
>>552971437
dam phonies
>>
Fucking faggot this is Long distance you haven't even kissed her? You're a fucking retard if you kill yourself cause of it. She most likely was sucking cock way before since she was SINGLE!

Come on man If it isn't in person it isn't worth it.
>>
>>552971051
Bla bla bla.
I know how you feel, girl doesn't like you, girl went for someone else, you feel hopeless, like your universe has ended.

It hasn't. It just takes time. You can make it a lot easier on yourself by being as busy as possible, doing new stuff, going to new places, meeting new girls (very important).

As time passes, she'll become less important in your memories, because you've done so much new stuff.

Stop talking to her, she is an emotional vampire - sucking all your energy away, and giving you nothing.
It's like a leech, injecting painkillers so you can feel it drinking your blood.

Burn that leech off - break all contact, start doing a lot of things.
Slap yourself in the face, tell yourself to wake up - eat some food, go outside for a long walk, keep walking, eat some more food, drink some water, go to sleep feeling slightly less shitty.
Wake up the next day, eat some food, drink some water, go for a walk, slap yourself in the face and tell yourself to wake up, eat some food, drink some water. Go to sleep.
Wake up.

Keep doing that, eventually you'll begin to feel better.

How do you think everyone else in history managed to keep going after their shitty times?
You think that people aren't made to cope with these feelings?

Just keep going forward, time and doing stuff makes the pain shrink until it isn't important anymore.
>>
>>552962921

You're on the wrong track, man. I've been in similar situations to you, except for the fact that I was the one fucking it up from the inside (was emotionally unstable, withdrawn etc).

I felt like you do, and I thought a lot about killing myself, but hey.

Don't do it, and especially DON'T do it over girls. Never. Do not fucking dare to reduce yourself to that. If you're an apt musician, make the harder choice - channel your emotions into aesthetic ideas and make a masterpiece instead. That's harder, better and cooler.

If you kill yourself, fuck you.
>>
OP, you may be a fag, but you are yourself. There will be a future ahead of you.

If you dont kill yourself, whats going to happen in a few years? whats the worst that can happen to you if you dont kill yourself? shit will just be worse off if you suicide. and you are a faggot for having a long distance, just meet some real girls, and get one thats out of your league. also, i bet your a skinny ass white faggot, so go to the gym and lift, youll feel much better about yourself.
>>
>>552970028
If you really -need- to go through this, atleast wait a month, 2 months, hell - a year and think about your decision. This happened barely a week ago, and you have not nearly had enough time to think about it. Acting in the moment is just straight up a bad idea. And the fact that you seem to be finding reasons not to do it, just adds towards why you shouldn't.
>>
>>
File: 1390359266858.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390359266858.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>552971296
I had a lite version of what you were having a few years ago over some internet bitch, she was completely alright and shit, got along great, liked everything she liked etc etc and shit went down with some other faggot stalker guy and in the end I was rejected because drama drama

I didn't eat for a solid week, etc, thought I would never get a girl, blah blah that depression nothing-will-get-better shit.

Listen, it will take a while and even us telling you she was a shithead won't stop you right now, because I didn't listen/'believe' my friends either, you just need to sit for a bit. Also don't eat a whole lot like a merifat, just a peice/bite of bread or something, trust me.


It will take some time, like a week or so, but you'll slowly get out of your denial/depression stage. And slowly you will weave yourself out of your love-tendancy towards her and realize she isn't shit to you.

It's hard but you can do it, fuck man, a girl is NOT worth it, let alone a cheating one.
>>
>>552971141
Why the fuck are you here instead of trying get some fucking money? You cant even complain You're as dumb as op.
If your situation is real i l pray for you are you even trying to do something about it.
>>
I bet if OP drove up to her and said "hey bb u want sum fuk" she'd say yes :P
>>
>>552970028

Its not just verbal accusations. Its also just the way you react when she tells you shes going out with this dude. You can turn your stupid theories into self-fulfilling prophecies, by not being honest to her about them up front.

That being said, some girls just cheat. They are worthless piece of shits, not worth dating and certainly not worth ending your life over!
>>
Jesus H. Christ, this cringy teenage "tru love 5ever" shit is fucking ridiculous. I didn't even fucking finish your pathetic sob-story, because it was something only a "depressed" 14 year old could write, which you probably are as well. Killing yourself over a woman you never even met is top kek. Do the world a favor and end yourself, quickly.
>>
>>552971510
Perhaps. Doesn't change anything though.

>>552971647
I don't see any other way out of this. Maybe it's some sick revenge my subconscious came up with. She's dealt with death before. She'll be able to pull through. She's strong.

>>552971672
I don't wanna risk falling here again. It's not for her, it's for me.

>>552971771
If I lose contact then I've truly lost hope. Maybe I'm just feeling like this cause she's been gone all day. I don't know. But what I do know is that if she disappears from my life, I'll have lost the last thing I cared about, and my point proven.

>>552972252
Valid.

>>552972339
But then you end up here again.

>>552972573
The only reason I've found is because I want to at least see her before I go.
>>
>>552962023
See you in hell, OP.
>>
guys, he cant drink alcohol. hes only 18. hes hopeless
>>
>>552972758
too much time on chaterbate
>>
>>552973114
You wont do it, will you?
>>
>>552970582
This guy knows.
If love is the pencil--hate is the eraser.
>>
File: heh.jpg (52 KB, 330x396) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
heh.jpg
52 KB, 330x396
>>552973114

see
>>552972748

also just smoke weed you nigger
>>
>>552973114

It changes everything. You're being a bitch for no reason.
>>
>>552973114
>But then you end up here again.
yeah maybe, but you'd have something different to write - and maybe by that time you'd have some advice for someone else.

This girl is drinking your energy away. Stop talking to her - take a 2 week break, say to her you are going on holiday for a while or something - just don't contact her.
Then do other stuff.

Stop being a faggot. Keeping yourself really busy with REAL things will do wonders. For one, leave this site right now, and do something useful and physical.
>>
>>552973046
Noted.

>>552973541
And if it doesn't get better?
>>
>>552962023
>I've never truly held her, and I've only seen her through skype, but we were happy.
My faggotdetector is off the charts

You fucking idiot dind't have a relationship to that girl. You were merely pen pals.
>>
>>552962481
dude cheating is like beating either duff her one to chill her out or run.
>>
>>552973441
Weed enhances emotion.
It will only make him feel more inept, sadder and will certainly drive him to actual suicide.

Weed is a terrible drug.
Only if you are rich and very sure of yourself can you smoke it safely.
>>
>>552973665
Then take a longer no contact break from her.
2-3 months.

During that time, improve yourself.
Exercise every day, practice twice as much with your guitar, and talk to females in real life - you don't have to date them or even try to date them, just talk to them as people.

If that doesn't work, try a 6 month no contact break. This time, find a new job, part time if you are studying. Travel somewhere totally new - another country for a few weeks.

After that, 10 year no contact break.
If you still feel the same after that - become a monk and help the poor for the rest of your life.
>>
>>552962481
Give us the nudes
>>
File: 1403142217990.png (310 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403142217990.png
310 KB, 450x600
>>552962023
someone loves you anon. They would be crushed if you did this for yourself. Don't make a permanent decision based on how you feel right now. I'm just another fag sitting behind my PC like any other person on /b/, but I care about you. Don't hurt yourself anon. hang in there. Try.
Maybe this pic will help cheer you up
>>
OP quit being a faggot and stream you suicide
>>
>>552974340
No.

>>552974176
Just excuses to go on, no real solutions to the issue.
>>
>>552963427
>You're only 18.

Jesus - you're 18, you don't know shit, and from the way you talk you know even less than that.
I've got sores older than you.
You're fucking pathetic pining over some cunt YOU NEVER EVEN MET.
You fucking millennials are so lame. There are people in this world with REAL problems you privileged little cunt.
>>
>>552974496
Do it already.
>>
>>552962375
lel
>>
>>552962023
>I'm 18. I had been dating an absolutely amazing girl for 2 years until I found out she'd been cheating on me. I live in california. She lives in Arizona. I've never truly held her, and I've only seen her through skype, but we were happy.

you fuckin moron. real dick beats internet dick any day of the week. you're one fucking state away. why didn't you go see her?
>>
>>552974496
The solution is built into your brain, you just don't realise it because you have to experience it first.

Time + doing new things + meeting new females = recovery.

After recovery, hope is reborn. You'll meet a girl, she'll make you happy, you'll spend time together.

Noone knows how it will turn out - so don't be a negative faggot about it.

Life is about experiencing things and doing your best.
>>
>>552973114
Dude, are you gonna try to kill yourself every time you get hurt?
It fucking happens.

Not just from relationships but other things too.
What if you get hurt by not getting the career you want?
Or getting hurt from other things?

You can't let one heartbreak take away your life.
That's the stupidest reason to kill yourself.

You're 18, you're not mentally stable or mature yet to make the decision of killing yourself.

Don't worry about relationships right now. Focus on your fucking life. The RIGHT person will come into your life when it's the right time, and I promise, you won't get hurt.

In the meantime, before you meet that right person, you will meet other people. And date them. And break up.

You go through a series of relationships before you meet the person you're meant to be with, because those failed relationships teach you, and help you become the person you need to be for when you do meet the person you're meant to be with.

Everyone has a plan, fate exists, yes we have free will, but fate works around your choices.
Bad things will come your way, but so will good things.

You don't know what's waiting for you in the future. If you kill yourself, you'll never get to see it.

Stop being a little punk and man up.
You got this.
>>
>>552975023
Good question.
>>
>>552973930
You're telling me depressed people get medicinal marijuana just so they can stay depressed?

He's right
>>
>>552973167
He can resort to weed. Weed has no age limit.
>>
>>552975023
We were in highschool.
I had no money.
I still have no money
She had no money.
Tl;dr: Money.

>>552975075
Life seems like a waste of time right now

>>552975139
Do I really want to see?
>>
File: th (5).jpg (17 KB, 360x261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th (5).jpg
17 KB, 360x261
>>552964861
>StayStrong
Fucking, leave
>>
>>552962023
I'm in AZ, where can i find her?
>>
>>552974496
if you're going to kill yourself at least post a pic of you we want to see who we're gonna lose
>>
>>552975360
Holy fuck you're such a pussy. I was about to read a wall of text but fuck it. You don't want help. At least be a man and stream this shit.
>>
>>552975360
"Seems" is correct. It is your perception.

Life seems shitty when you are down, life seems awesome when you are up.
Have to pass through the down periods and keep going forwards no matter what, so you can reach the up periods - which feel totally worthwhile.

Would you rather have never 'met' this girl, so you wouldn't feel this pain?

Sometimes you have to trust what everyone else is saying - because they can see things clearly from the outside, while all you can think about is the pain you are in right now.
When you are in your right mind again, and thinking clearly, then you can start making decisions for yourself again.

Here are your orders:
1. cut contact with her at least for a few weeks until you are a bit more sane. Months is better, years is good.
2. do a lot of stuff, stay busy, work, study, exercise, learn new things, meet new people
3. don't think too much
>>
>>552974496
>No real solutions

Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

This shit you're going through won't last your entire life. Killing yourself over something you'll just get over in a few months is fucking ridiculous.

Im guessing this is your first girlfriend based off the way you're acting.

Your first will always be the roughest break up, but you will move on.

And I know you said it's not about the girl, it's about not getting hurt again, there is an easy solution to that.

Put up a guard, and don't let it down until you feel like you can completely trust the next girls you date. Don't let yourself fall too fast. But also don't close yourself up too much either.

You need to have an even balance in your heart between protection and feels.
>>
File: 1403295379164s.jpg (2 KB, 93x124) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403295379164s.jpg
2 KB, 93x124
>>552974496
>Pic very related
>>
>>552962023
just murder him already
>>
>>552975360
Dude please, do the hero online, its my fetish
>>
>>552963260
OP a girl is not worth your life. What you think may be the worst you've felt is really nothing. Whether you want to believe me or not you will get over her. It takes time. You have to push yourself to keep going and forget about her. Some people spend 10 years together and end up going their separate ways. What she gave you was motivation, a reason to try harder you need to find a new source of motivation now. I don't want you to kill yourself OP but this is in your hands, don't let what you think is love twist your thoughts.
>>
just see more girls goddamnit. then you'll realize how screwed your thinking is
>>
>>552975941
>Pic very small
>>
>>552962023
Hey bro,

31 anon here. Been through all this shit. Suck it up, mope around for however long it takes, pick yourself up and become a better man. Life's LONG. You won't remember this girl in a couple years.
>>
>>552975904
This.
Listen to wisdom OP.
>>
>>552964861
Who the fucks hashtag on 4chan?
>>
Are you seriously gonna kill yourself over a girl?

Oh wait. 2/10 trole, made me reply
>>
>>552975360
Of course.
Alright how about this.

You wanna kill yourself right? Which in turn means you don't care what happens to you right?

Make something useful of yourself.
Join the military or something, if you're gonna die, die with honor.
Risk your life to save a family from a burning building or something.
Be heroic in your death at least. Don't die as a worthless piece of shit.

>>552975649
This is also ok too. Don't die nameless.

I don't suggest you kill yourself at all, but if you do, be smart about it. Take advantage of the fact that you don't care about dying, and make your last minutes fucking worth something.
>>
>>552962023
OP i scanned your posts, this shit happens mate, i actually went through pretty much the exact same thing as you at your age (apart from i met the girl and stayed with her for a while), give it time and you will get over it, you will never forget it, but you will get over it, i promise..

know what you need to do? go out with your friends, get some weed, smoke up, hang with girls, share your weed make more connections IRL ( weed is very good for making new friends ).


promise you dude, you will get over it, if youre fat, work out, if youre skinny as fuck, eat more, stay off the shitty food, eat healthy, drink water and tea, no fizzy drinks, see this as a turning point.

>work out
>study hard
>smoke weed
>fuck stoner girls
>pass youre exams
>make a good wage
>find the right woman
>stay with her for a while
>get married
>have kids
>die of old age.
>>
>>552962023
yeah, you should an hero.
>>
File: ronfuckingswanson.jpg (66 KB, 500x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ronfuckingswanson.jpg
66 KB, 500x569
OP.

You have been given 2 choices.

1: Be a pussy
2: Be a man

The fact that bitches want what they can't have is not even questionable. It is as stated, a fact.

So you tell her: You know what.. you're actually not that fucking interesting, I'm over you, go fuck off somewhere.

Then you delete her from everything.
Delete the movies, songs, pictures and shit that reminds you of her, delete your chat history and just make her non-existent to you.

When she tries to contact you, fight that shit. Ignore the bitch. Throw your phone against the wall if you need to. Do not give her any fucking attention, even if that is all you want.

When you start thinking of her, start thinking about her taking a shit instead, unless that gets you off. But what is important is that you make yourself so disgusted by her, That you stop caring about the bitch.

In doing so, you will get the fuck over her, and she will be the one that wants you back. But every time she calls your or sends you a text telling you that she misses you, you picture that bitch taking a shit, and tell her that you're not interested. Even if you are, you tell her that.

I got this advice in a time of need, and it's the best advice I have ever received on this subject. You just got to man up and do it.
>>
>>552975360
Man the fuck up you smelly little piece of turd and get your shit together. Drive to her place and confront her, if she refuses you, move on. Show some bollocks will you, suicide is a pussy move.
Fuck.
>>
>>552975848
That'll just lad me back here again.

>>552975904
Not my first, but she will be the last.
I've put up a guard before her, and I thought I could trust her.

>>552976392
I don't want to kill myself. I want to avoid pain.
Posting a pic is not a good idea. I have friends who browse, and they'd call the cops on me.

>>552976540
But I do want her back.
Examining this and what I've said before, I've concluded that I want to do this
1- to avoid further heartbreaks
2- to stop myself from really losing her.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 625x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 625x738
>>552962921
I feel you on the manipulation thing bro. No pure ness ever comes from that.... As for the ldr... I just got out of one my self.... Luckily I wasn't so naive and decided not to out my heart into it.... We ended it... And sometimes it's better that way.... If they're not willing to fight for you.... Why should you.... Right
>>
>>552976540
this 1000 times this
>>
>>552975360
It is useful to know the basic mechanisms for perceiving well being/happiness.

You have to make the effort to enjoy things, enjoyment isn't intrinsic to an action. Make the effort to enjoy a taste/sound/anus/feeling. Appreciation comes with practice, love must be learned. A new piece of music may not sound good until you are familiar with it, so don't dismiss things after trying them once.

Happiness is relative. Things seem good until you see something better, so try to only compare yourself/situation to worse. Schadenfreude is important, as is an occasional good deed. Don't expect to be happy for long after obtaining what you wanted. Even lottery winners and people that become crippled end up at an average level of well being after a few months, as humans are designed to become accustomed to things. It's the positive CHANGE that makes us happy, the sense of progress. Always learning something new is a good way to sustain this feeling of progress. A memorable high peak in happiness will make later experiences seem diminished in comparison. Forgetfulness has it's perks. If you achieve your goals too early, depression can set in unless you start aiming for something else.

A negative experience is always more memorable than a positive. Try and be objective regarding your own misfortunes, and again, think of those that you are lucky not to be. It's easy to focus on a single positive or negative aspect of a memory or an imagined future. Idealising the past or future can make your current situation seem worse by comparison or lead to disappointment when you achieve what you wanted. Likewise, the anticipation of upcoming unpleasantness is often worse than the thing you were dreading. If you feel you have to do something unpleasant, don't dwell on how awful it will be, just get it over with quickly without thought.

There's no value in life unless you give it value (or just adopt the values of others like most do). Chose values and goals that benefit you.
>>
>>552962023
Hell is worse than life.
If you are on fire, it's better than being in Hell.
And Hell is forever.
>>
File: que.gif (1022 KB, 460x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
que.gif
1022 KB, 460x246
>>552976991
Explain again how you are not going to lose her by killing yourself?
>>
>>552976991
If you are busy enough, and stay busy - you'll never ever come back here no matter whether you meet a girl or not.

You can't avoid pain in life, death is the worst pain you could possibly experience - I recommend avoiding that above all else.

The thing about pain is, you can become accustomed to it over time and exposure.
What hurts now will seem like hardly anything in the future - because you have survived it.
Every day that you wake up, it will hurt less.
>>
>>552977053
I gave it value. I found something to live for. And look where it got me?
Hell man, I don't even care what she did. I love this girl. And I just want her to come back. It's stupid, and cliche but I don't care.


>>552977363
As cliche as it sounds, I guess that the better terminology is "I don't want to go on without her"
>>
>>552962023

Nigga should've listened to gangsta rappers before hooking with hoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY
>>
>>552977536
But evidently she wants to go on without you. Fuck the bitch, OP. Live your life.
>>
I think the important question is.
Why has this thread been alive for 2 hours?
>>
>>552962023
"oh boo hoo my online relationship is over' jesus christ mang
>>
>>552977854
Because there are a lot of bored people around and I don't value suicide over a woman.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SymVIZLNFgE
>>
>>552977536
You can be happy again, so just wait until you're happy, lose the reason for your happiness again and kill yourself that time, if you still think killing yourself over a girl (or whatever) is worth it.
>>
OP u fag.
Have you ever gone on porn fapped then thought man my gurl friend is way hotter. No
there are girls prettier than her nicer than her and will be better to you than her so stop being a faggot and go find one
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEie7fPWhVI
>>
>>552977536
You have something to live for, life.
You were alive before her, you will be alive after her.
You will experience a great many things in your life that you cannot predict.

Some of them will be shit, some of them will be awesome.

The shit doesn't matter once it has passed. The smell fades in time.
>>
>>552976991
Before killing yourself, I suggest you stop being a faggot and do what I told you. I'm giving you a 1 week free trial. You start now by deleting her like I told you, then you think of her shitting every time she comes to your mind.

What is the worst that can happen? You're not gonna get her back by being a desperate little faggotfuck. Get the fuck over yourself if you want to resolve this shit quick.

Heartbreak is addicting, start healing it now with mental pictures of putrid rotten smelly two girls one cup quality wet oozing diarrhea erupting from the cunts asshole.
>>
I am honestly not sure if she cheated on you or not. By the beginning, it seems apparent that she did. But by the end, "She told him to fuck off." She didn't cheat on you? Explain before 404 please.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AWH0C_cDSk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNXYvidMaTM
>>
>>552978457
Read all of it, kikefuck.
>>
I mean, there's thousands of them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X7ok_0fIkQ
>>
>>552978785
Fuck that shit. Not even that interesting.
>>
>>552976991
>Posting a pic is not a good idea. I have friends who browse, and they'd call the cops on me.
post the picture while you're dying
>op is a lying faggot no one is gonna die this night
>>
>>552977536
I feel you bro. Germanfag reporting in. I was 7 months with a beautiful, 30yr old (me 27), spanish, post-doc I met in the laboratory.. She came to Germany for one year to work on a post-doc project in biology with a fellowship.

We didn't work. She disrespected me and tried to control me all the time. So, I broke up. She didn't give a shit which confirmed my decision was right. I thought about killing myself 2 days, ago. But, the only things I would be brave enough to do is asphyxiation with H2S or helium. But even getting all the stuff made me think: You would die for her? A women you gave everything for and who didn't appreciate it. SHE is the one who doesn't deserve me and deserve to live. Karma is a bitch and it will find her.

I got the advice to write down everything. I wrote 5 pages of criticism and 5 pages why I love her so much. I wished her to be happy and that we both moved on. On the last page I fucking cried. The letter is addressed to me, she will never see it. The girlfriend who gave me the advice said: "as soon as you can toss this you are over her."

Don't die for a fucking ungrateful whore men. Men are superior. Of course I think I threw a wonderful live away still. I could have traveled the world with her. She is spanish, we are both academics. It would have probably rocked. But, she didn't want to.It is fucking painful I know. But, on the internet you can read the first thing you do after a breakup it to idealize your EX. It's brain chemistry men. She was a fucking bitch. Like the other bro said. Get aware of her bad properties! Forget her, move on, fuck another girl...winrar.
>>
OP - when you finally recover from this - remember to come back to 4chan to tell others what you went through and how it became better, and that they will recover too.

Good luck dude, stay busy.
>>
File: 1378576184616.jpg (125 KB, 410x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378576184616.jpg
125 KB, 410x500
>>552962023

Reading your posts made me kill myself. You murdered me, OP. You're a murderer suicider.
>>
>>552977536
Find something easily accessible and attainable to value. You are young and have latched onto the first girl that showed an interest in you. The more you experience something the less it means to you, everyone obsesses over the first few interactions with women, but over time it means less and less.

Attachments are painful when broken, but there is no such thing as a soulmate. Even the most undesirable person will be compatible with 2-3% of the population (that's 9417000 in america), average people can be happily paired off with 10-15%. There lots of other women you can get attached to, I'll post pasta about socializing and women next. But you should also start learning to value small things in life and about yourself. Don't assume everyone thinks you are worthless, worth is decided by what people value, and different people value different things.
>>
>>552979271
Tips on talking.

Small talk is retarded, but it's there to get a feel for a person when you don't know what each other will be interested in talking about. All you have to do is feign interest by asking basic questions about them. The golden rule for 'normal sounding' conversation is make what you say relevant to the current situation for the other person.

First time meeting, they will be wondering what your name is and roughly who you are. Small talk serves this purpose. After this, the hard part is finding something relevant to the situation to say. This is much easier if you are at work, or at some club or library or whatever. Just ask a stupid question you already know the answer to get the other person talking. Getting them talking is the key to them enjoying the conversation. Everyone can talk about themselves, so that's what you ask them about.

I used to fail by saying things that were only relevant to me, or just stating something about myself. It makes it more difficult for the other person to think of a response, they get uncomfortable and then the conversation dies. I also used to hold myself to too high a standard. I had a self-image of intelligence and humor I wanted to project, if I couldn't think of anything I considered 'worthwhile' to say I wouldn't say anything. Eventually I learned to let go after realizing nobody judged me as harshly as I did myself. Saying something stupid puts everyone at ease, just don't ALWAYS say stupid things.

A very important point is to keep your tone and facial expressions light hearted. If you are asking a lot of personal questions about the other person, you can seem TOO interested unless you inject some humor or cheerfulness.

The main reasons people talk to each other are to feel good, and form bonds. Most people do not talk to sound smart, 'deep' or attempt to impress. Some people do, but it isn't enjoyable to be on the receiving end of it.
>>
>>552979447
When dealing with women, remember they only care about how they feel. If she gets positive feelings in your company she'll want to be around you, so make jokes, have fun and excitement, listen to her and let her feel secure and comfortable.

Never give the impression that you are desperate for sex. She'll think that is the only reason you are talking to her and won't feel 'special' if you are attractive, and if you aren't she'll see you as a potential rape threat. Never show any attraction to other women around her. Never show off, boasting or generally giving the impression that you are trying too hard to impress her will also be a huge turn off. So does showing more interest in her than she displays towards you, although not to the same degree. Don't be desperate to please her either, just be aware of her feelings. Don't shower her with hollow compliments, make one or two (non-sexual) meaningful ones to demonstrate that you like her. Make everything SEEM effortless (until already in a long-term relationship where you make 'exceptions' for her).

Make small talk and ask questions about her and what she's been doing recently. In-jokes are gold if you can establish them, as they tick the 'have fun' and 'share a connection' boxes on a woman's list of priorities. If you aren't that talkative, watch films or do other activities with her rather than face to face meals where silences can be awkward. Try to seem relaxed and comfortable with yourself. Silences don't have to be awkward. Don't make a move until she has been in a visibly good mood with you for the whole evening. Alcohol will greatly hasten this process, and often just starting to dance with them while you are both drunk will escalate things, but beware of coming across as 'rapey' and watch out for signs that she isn't interested. Lots of women lack the confidence to say no directly. Also, if you wait too long and miss her signals (stares, smiles, touching), she will assume you aren't interested.
>>
>>552962748
>This will be my last post. Goodbye

Followed by:
>>552962921
>>552963119
>>552963260
>>552963759
>>552964450
>>552965131
>>552965846
>>552966605
>>552967148
>>552968037
>>552970028
>>552971051
>>552971296
>>552973114
>>552973665
>>552974496
>>552975360
>>552976991
>>552977536

Nigger, you aren't fooling anyone. Either:

A. You are an attention whore who wants everyone to feel sorry for you. In which case, I expect you'll leave some ridiculously long suicide note, proving how much a little whore you actually were

or

B. A great troll.

If by chance it is actually A, you seriously need to get over this "Poor Little Me" thing you got going on. If anything, you've learned that LDR don't work. Hell, you were with her for 2 years? In high school? OP, you're doing better than most kids at your age.

It suck right now, I know, but get together with some friends, get shit-faced drunk for a few weekends, let all that fucking rage out, and I guarantee you'll have forgotten about her by the end of the summer.
>>
>>552976991
there's no point in killing yourself now over a girl; ya really need to take things easy- write a song about it or something as a mediocre musician, have an outlet, but don't end everything. That's like trying to swat a fly with a jackhammer; there's much ado about nothing.

Don't be a faggot; if you're hellbent on an-heroing, at least have a good reason.
>>
Atleast do something insane before you kill yourself... Like something that you would kill yourself for anyway..
>>
Good lord people like OP piss me off. Fucking hell I mean shit you kill yourself over some bitch you meet over what Skype? I mean shit this is your fault for thinking long distance relations would work. Maybe if you would use YOUR BRAIN you woulda' not wanted to bitch and "Kill yourself." In matter of fact how do we even know this asshole aint just sturring Drama to get some attention in his dull life. Well if that was your Plan congrats ya did it and if not well guess what still happend and your still a jackass.
>>
op, can i actually have your irl contacts? if you're gonna die anyway, i'd like a skypecall or whatever.
>>
Op, a little weed will go a long way for your appetite. You should try to get out and do something, anything really. Offing yourself isn't very fair to the people who live and care about you. Ultimately not worth doing over some girl you've never seen in person who found some dick instead of flashing her tits to a computer. Let her go and find one worth having. Or kill yourself. Just remember that your actions not only can but definitely WILL adversely affect people around you (funeral costs, pain and suffering, having to sell all your shit). Overall a rather self centered bitchy thing to do. Best of luck, cheers.
>>
C'mon OP smoke a bowl with me and suck my dick
>>
you're free to do what you please like, but if you feel like doing good for others before you go, i would wanna hear the story voice. Im also 18, a guy, having simillar problems, would really like to.. well. idk. find out how others have it
>>
>>552962748
Don't kill yourself, faggot.

Go to Arizona. Confront her, make a stand, show you love her.

You'll die unhappy if you don't at least try.
>>
>>552962023

booo-motherfucking-hoooo
who gives a shit
kill yourself already
>>
>>552982251
>newfag present
fuck you and people like you.
>>
>>552977536
You're a fucking idiot. After lurking and reading this whole shit, I realized your mind is already set no matter what we say. But I'm going to say one thing. You started by saying you were a mediocre musician and a half decent athlete. You then later said you became part of a band because you improved as well as a better athlete "because of her." Did you ever stop to think hey maybe it's because I've practiced over a period of time. No. Don't say you did because you're full of shit and everybody knows it. Ya you can say i did it for the reason to impress her but welcome to the world of any relationship. Your a fool to think anyone in this world hasnt felt the pain youre feeling. Nothing happened because of this bitch. And btw he was right. LDRs don't work 90% of the time and sorry you fell in that 90%. Man up. Get over her. Move on. You'll be okay. But this... this is no reason to end it. At all. I've had a woman do way worse and i met my wife 6 months later. If you want to end it, I just chalk it up as you being a coward with low self esteem and confidence who thinks he can't find another girl. (WRONGGGG)
>>
>>552982545

you're a little bitch if you think this is a real problem
kill yourself along with your fucking fuck buddy OP
>>
>>552962023
what about your parents ? what about her ? You are not alone on this earth. Live and don't be selfish.
>>
>>552977536
So op. im still waiting the liestream of the suicide. If op doesnot delivers he can gtfo
>>
Man, dont be so coward, go Arizona and fight for her, show her your love
>>
>>552983107
fuckin guy. every problem is a real fucking problem to the person having it. You dont know how worse it can get till it gets worse. How the fuck do you expect people to compare their issues to the ones they never fucking experienced. It doesn't work like that. Rocks in your fucking garden always look bigger. YOURE THE ONE FUCKING DIGGING THEM OUT
>>
Well OP, Same situation happened with me.
And it's even worse, she left me for a nigger...
Now she dumped him and she thinks I don't know about that, and is starting to like me again
She thinks I'm clueless, Just like I planned. She invited me(hell, even paid for) take a trip to see her.
Guess what? It's time for my sweet fucking revenge
>>
>>552977536
>>552982708
That too!!
What about your parents.. friends.. other family.. You love them?? Obviously not. The shit that they're about to go through because of you is 10 worse then what you just went through so reflect on that pussy.
>>
>>552983705

i don't even understand what you're saying lol
just kill yourself already fuckboy
>>
>>552983968
neat. nevermind, guy. I respect yer opinion, tho you shouldn't be so rough on other people
>>
Quit fucking bumping this fuckboi ass thread. The faster this 404s the faster this faggot kills himself
>>
>>552984458

when you kill yourself would you let me fuck your corpse?
>>
I would try and convince you that you shouldn't do it and that you've got so much to live for and that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush but I've seen enough text walls to see that you are being an elitist faggot who thinks that he is right. Make it a good last bit and try not to hurt many people. Goodbye faggot
>>
>>552962481
>bait??

You can't be that stupid, if this is no trolling then you're just totally stupid.
The reason why she blocked you from everything is because she does not want any contact to you anymore. She lost interest in you and got bored of your cheezy talking. Just like any other girl she wants to fuck and you can't just fuck through skype. She wants to get treaten like a little slut and suck on dicks, while getting her pussy pounded.
You're just too beta to see. Don't change your life for someone else, do it for yourself.
Also you sound like a decent cool guy, you play in a band, you're athletic, go get some new girls near your area and enjoy some sweet young pussies.
>>
how about you get into the army?

A. you will succesfully die in the battlefield and serve the shitty country
B. Youll find new friends and have something to do.
>>
LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT LIVESTREAM SUICIDE or GTFO FAGGOT
>>
>>552984686
ohh guy. I reflect alot. you sure can i guess, although i have worms atm. Really makes my ass ich abruptly. one of those harmless ones tho, just inconvenient. As long as that doesn't bother you, you can pound mah butt all ya wany :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1200x675
>>552962023
Hopefully adding a pic you will read my post. Don't kill your self. Whether you believe in heaven or Hell don't do it. You don't get an easy way out, no matter what you will have to pay. I'm not a good motivational writer. I am far from being good at anything.

But you can't call it quits just when the game gets more difficult. I have been mocked my entire life. I have been ostracized by so many groups. If anyone has the right to tell you it gets better, it's me.

Keep at it don't ever give up. Succeed, make something of your self. No matter how heavy things get you get stronger. It will still weigh you down but it won't be a burden.
>>
File: 1371428749690.jpg (74 KB, 348x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371428749690.jpg
74 KB, 348x500
>>552984785
>>552977536

That's the only thing you should want to give her.

>pic related
>>
http://d3dsacqprgcsqh.cloudfront.net/photo/a8WRKnQ_460sa_v1.gif that is a worse life problem than any posted here
>>
I had 7 similar months with a girl, long distance. We just ended it together saying we'll talk again in 4 months, just to see how each other's lives improved. Don't give up.
Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 30
Thread DB ID: 2495



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.