[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> I pulled out and rested a second. > looking at her,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1032268717_normal.jpg (64KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
1032268717_normal.jpg
64KB, 640x853px
> I pulled out and rested a second.
> looking at her, I took in the entire moment
> her face, the pure bliss was unforgettable
>I had gone to long though. I was passed the threshold and I was going to cum
> shoved it in her ass as hard and fast as I could
> didn't expect it to hurt me too, but I must show it
>I could tell she loved the pain
> I came as soon as I was inside, but kept fucking anyway.
> pulled out
> she looked shocked... "well...that didn't happen...umm your tv... just tell mom you tripped on the cord and it busted..."
> I nodded
> "okay..." She said "let's do that again later.."
> 20 now, she's 21 and engaged
>we still have sex all the time and I am no longer a cringe beta faggot
>>
>>552568998
Thanks for remaking and not being a faggot op.
>>
>>552568998
Really that's the end?
>>
>>552568998
thanks for finishing op my bump was too late to save from 404
>>
File: hmm yes quite adequate.jpg (61KB, 571x556px) Image search: [Google]
hmm yes quite adequate.jpg
61KB, 571x556px
>>
>>552568998
i like girls
>>
For those just joining us, I archived OP's story.

goo gl/j18y4x (my Google Docs wincest archive)

http://4archive.org/b/res/552539467 (thread archive)
>>
>>552568998
your sister?
>>
>>552568998
Thanks for finishing the story, OP. Have you had sex with anyone aside from your sis?
>>
My sister
> 5'10
> jet black hair goes mid way down her back
> slim figure
> psychotic face and eyes much like that of Jinx, crazy, but sexy
> tits roughly the size of grapefruit

If that helps the visual at all
>>
>>552570638
Yes, but after her, all other sex isn't as fun.
>>
We ended up blaming the tv and our bruises on a jock that was at the party. He didn't do it, but my parents were do furious and threatening to sue the guy's parents that they gave us $2500 for the tv and "physical and psychological damage" they didn't want his football shit ruined by a lawsuit.
>>
>>552570081
Hmm... actually, the 4archive version is missing the second last part of the story. Probably better to go with the Gdocs archive. Direct link to story, title is "Beta and Sister"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gYNTeSR5QB4XQWTpKIGnjKDUY_a-Yh-x2hR7TVAGnpU/edit#heading=h.2qxccv3mxme8
>>
>>552570980
Why is that?
>>
>>552572193
Our relationship is based off of pain. It intensifies the sex. She is psychotic, which makes it better.

I have legitimately raped her before. The more she doesn't want it, the more she enjoys it. the more she enjoys it, the more looks she gives me, and that is what gets me off.
>>
File: 6605394192_normal.jpg (59KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
6605394192_normal.jpg
59KB, 640x853px
Bump
>>
>>552572635
I had a girl like that. I didn't like it as much as her. She loved me pretending to rape actually choking the shit outta her whilst I fucked her in the ass. Never had a girl scream in pleasure as much as her during that. I miss the sex with her, I just couldn't be with her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.