[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>When an attractive male is confident
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 42
File: best body.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best body.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>When an attractive male is confident
"Omg confident guys are so hot"
"Confident guys get laid"

>When an ugly guy is confident
"Omg this guy is a total creep"
"That guy is probably going to murder me"

Try to debate it femwhores.. you are all extremely superficial and care about nothing but how a man's face looks.
>>
>>551764452
dem eyebrows...
>>
>>551764452
Well, stop being ugly.
>>
>>551764452
If you want women, there are three important things.
Wealth, Looks and Status. You need to have two of the three- you can compensate for the third with one or both of the other two.
>>
>>551764452
Pretty sure you're just creepy.

Ugly dudes who are confident have no trouble getting laid.
>>
>>551764452
Not sure if want.
I agree with thiugh OP
>>
>>551764452
i couldve told you that anon

wemmin be whooars laddy tis best ye stick to masturbatin
>>
>>551764452
Shut your ugly ass up whitey
>>
>>551764989
You are still young. When the biological clock starts a-ticking (around 30 years, sometimes sooner) woemn stop caring almost entirely about looks, and even status takes a backside to wealth: quantifying your ability to give a decent life to them and their prole.

Men, though, are mostly attracted to looks till the end of their life.
>>
>>551764989
Which is the reason why the punk junkie deadbeats you see on the streets with piercings on their dogs are drowning in pussy.
>>
>>551765513
Well yeah, that's when they hit the Wall. Men appreciate in value while women decrease.
>>
File: 1393556295597.jpg (95 KB, 453x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393556295597.jpg
95 KB, 453x604
>>551764452

Non-femanon here.
There's a difference between men and women's definition of attractive.
I've seen guys with ugly as fuck faces dating solid 10's.
If a guy is willing to be hygienic and dress well, they'll still be viewed as attractive even if their face is fuck ugly.
Combine that with confidence and you're set.

The only time confidence is a turn off is when a dude is cringeworthy and confident.
If you look and dress like pic related, confidence is irrelevant.
>>
its the same with rape. women want to be raped by hot guys but not by ugly guys. every study shows rape is their biggest fantasy.
>>
ugly guy who regularly pulls 7's+ here.

In my experience power, wealth, and social ability all rank high on the woman's fuckometer.
Also: women are strange in that if you are already with a girl/girls, they will want you all the more.
>>
>>551764452
During my younger years I had nothing going for me, no money, no education, no looks....you name it - I did not have it. And to top it all off I was a nice guy. And in all honesty I am still a nice person - but I am now an "educated nice guy"; and we are deadly for the relationshit seeking older woman looking to "settle down".
When young I deluded myself into thinking if I demonstrated that I had "potential" by working my ass off in some shit job while going to college part time for a medical degree that women would value my efforts and want to be in a relationship because I was a nice guy and I had potential. Needless to say there was no such woman - she never existed. So while I was doing all of the "right things" dirt balls, bad boy bums, druggies, etc ,etc where getting laid left and right - and all I had was home work to do my right-hand to jerk off with.
Now I am single, never married, no children, and a doctor. I own my home with no mortgage and I have net worth in the seven figure range. I am also finacially liquid - It would take me less then 2 hours to have $250,000 in a suitcase if I wanted to do that. I will always be bitter towards women because of the rejection and disinterest I experienced in my youth. I don't trust women because they cant be trusted. Now for the big question: Would those ladies have been interested in me if they knew the end of the story? Would they have tossed aside the losers they were obsessed with in exchange for a relationship with "boring, nice guy me." THE ANSWER IS NO! Am I desired by women in my age group or younger now? Yes, but they desire the lifestyle I can provide to them and they would only tolerate me so long as I could provide that lifestyle to them. They have no interest in me as a person - they only view me as a ultility to use and eventually dispose of. Women are parasites. There is no other way to describe the current state of the female. The best revenge is not giving a shit. Cunts are useless.
>>
ITT: Ugly and fat guys trying to convince themselves that what they're saying is true.

Keep believing what your mother told you guys, let me know how it works for you outside of the internet. Then again, I'm sure you're all dating 8s at least because of how confident you are.
>>
>>551764452
>>When a pretty girl smiles at you
>"Omg she's beautiful, she would never like me"
>Cant't speak, run home in basement and hide
>>When an ugly girl smiles at you
>"Omg fucking landwhale whore, kill with fire!"
>Run home in basement and post on 4chan

NOBODY likes ugly betafag losers, being a pathetic hypocrite jerkoff doesn't make you look any better.
>>
>>551764452

being attractive helps, shocking
>>
>>551764452

Yes, there's no need for you ugly ass people in this world, go an hero, faggot.
>>
>>551765835
tl;dr
>>
>>551765916
Well, physical fitness is a completely separate issue.

So you're saying that just because a man has an ugly face, he's a hypocrite if he doesn't like fat women?

Men who weren't born lucky in the gene pool should be forced to like women who neglect their personal care and don't take care of themselves?

A slob of a man is another story, I'm talking completely about the facial features of a man. Something that you can't change with 100% certainty and plastic surgery doesn't always go well..
>>
>>551764452
>equates confidence to sexual forwardness

Dude someone can be confident no matter how ugly they are. The fact that you think being confident implies that a male is coming on to a female simply shows that you're socially retarded.
>>
>>551766680
Well just from that post alone, you've killed enough brain cells to last a lifetime.

It has nothing to do with being sexually forward.

It doesn't matter to what degree you're confident, if you're not attractive in the facial region, you're going to be viewed as some potential axe murdering creep.

There was a reason it was so easy for Ted Bundy to lure women to secluded areas. He had good looks. It wasn't his charm or intelligence that lured women away from safety, it was simply his face.
>>
>>551765534
People pierce their dogs? I have never seen this before. My god...
>>
>>551766914
So if an ugly person sits confidently in a chair and applies for a job online, they're being judged as a creep? You need to expand on what this hypothetical male is doing confidently.
>>
>>551767149
Do you read the shit you type before posting it...?

Yes, you even get judged during interviews based on your face...

"Qualified" people get overseen all the time because someone far more attractive applied for a job.

Just like all the wanna be actors in Hollywood. The majority of the jobs have NOTHING or little to do with acting actually. People only get selected for commercials or certain roles because of their face.
>>
>>551767345
You're being really inflammatory. I'm literally just trying to figure out what you're talking about. It seems like you're implying that whenever an ugly person does ANYTHING confidently, they're being judged as a creep which I don't agree with.

So if an ugly fireman confidently enters a burning house to save a child, they're being judged as a creep?
>>
>>551767656
Do you even know what you're trying to say...?
>>
>>551767837
I'm saying it pretty clearly. You keep dodging my questions tactlessly, so here's the question as plainly as I can ask it:

Under what circumstances is an ugly person judged as creepy?
>>
>>551768034
Well, if you have to ask then you should probably leave your basement more.

Have your mother clean out your underchair shit pan you dirty fat fuck.
>>
>>551765962
first off, if any girl acts like that to an attractive dude, they're retarded. :)))))) :DDDDD SO CUTE :PPPPP
>>
>>551764989
This is bullshit because I have none of these and still have a gf.
I have been told I am good in bed though.
>>
>>551764452
>best body.webm
>has no fucking tits

lel
>>
>>551764452
That chicks eyebrows...like two caterpillars sleeping over her eyes.
>>
>>551765835
have you been reading elliots manisfesto?
>>
It's so shocking that people aren't attracted to unattractive people.
>>
>>551765513
>>551765534
Assuming the kids are yours and they're not just trying to lock down a beta cash cow.
>>
File: 1402888681974.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402888681974.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>551768474
>we're all born equal and beauty is completely objective
>>
>>551765835
So you use prostitutes?
>>
Being honest is no means of survival, avoid your inner-feelings like the plague,
This is what it takes to comply with the images this structure will accomodate,
But things aren't what they seem when they're partially hidden behind walls of pretence built for peace of mind.
The barriers between us are forever maintained by our acceptance of the roles others choose to define.

In a world of competition life's portrayed as a contest where we're forced to live by making gains at others expense,
But no-one's really gaining when perpetual conflict's the result of our relationships based on pretence,
We don't need this cultural cosmetic division it upholds the self-interest on which the system feeds,
A deconditioned consciousness of mutual respect is the only way to cure this cosmetic disease.
>>
>>551764452
beta bitch detected
>>
>>551768363
>implying most girls aren't retarded
>implying they don't have only the brainpower necessary to locate a suitable sperm donor and provider (not necessarily the same person)
>>
>>551767656
He's saying that attractive people are more successful at everything, you retard.
>>
>>551769152
that sounds like some pretty gay lyrics
>>
How do you explain ugly, not rich guys who have hot girlfriends? I agree it is not all about confidence. There is an 'aura' you need to project. You need to be funny. You need charisma. Being attractive helps, but doesn't make it.
>>
>>551768386
>I have been told I am good in bed though.
Lol.
>>
File: lol14.jpg (11 KB, 450x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol14.jpg
11 KB, 450x355
>>551769261
oh yeah, i forgot
>>
>>551764452
We also care what his body looks like, how tall he is, how big his dick, is and if he can preform oral sex. If you meet all of that criteria you just need to also have a car, and a job so that you can buy us things. Despite all of these things we will probably fuck one of your friends at some point because you "aren't paying enough attention to us" and you'll forgive us because you're that fucking castrated. The world isn't fair.
>>
>>551769523
So you have to be fortunate enough to be physically attractive and well-socialized enough.
>>
>>551765835
I agree but something deep down inside me desires the companionship of a woman.
>>
>>551768886
Yeah, that's why I said "their prole", not "your prole"
And make no mistake about this: no matter how much you love your children, no matter if you are their real biological father, they will always really be their mother's children way way more than they will be yours.
>>
>>551765534
But that is exactly the reason why anon
Women want you to provide protection for their offspring and wealth for their household
And they want those bad boys to fuck them right
Actually those bad boys fuck exactly like you and me do, it's all in womens' head; they get tuned on by danger, assertiveness and excitement
Then, when the dumb whore can't evne rmemeber to take her pill, who gets stuck raising some street trash's sprog?
>>
>>551764452
>thinking your ugly
>being confident
pick one.
stay beta, OP
>>
>>551769523
>How do you explain ugly, not rich guys who have hot girlfriends?
The same way I explain UFOs and Santa Claus.
>>
Well, I sure know how I feel when I meet attractive girls. Just the same.

Fuck ugly people.
>>
So? It's the same with men. Physical attraction is always the first step.
>>
>>551769909
Not me lol I'll beat a bitches skull in and kill my friend and myself because I'm fucking crazy.
>>
>>551771102
>not demanding a paternity test for any child
>EVER supporting a women who has any children who are not yours
>>
>>551771638
>the same with men

No, it's not. That's what a lot of people like to believe. You really underestimate how low men will go just to get theirs wet.

I know on 4chan, everyone pretends to be some Alpha who only bones 8s at the very least, but have you seen the attention that even disgusting fat women get?

If you don't believe me, make a dating profile of a lard ass female. Hell, make her as stuck up as you want, it doesn't matter. She will still get messages and attention from attractive males.
>>
Why do you have to jum through so many hoops just to get laid. Its a dog and pony show that not everyone knows how to play. It's all bullshit, everything in life is bullshit
>>
>>551772118
Sexual dimorphism. Deal with it.

If you don't think there's positives and negatives to both sides of the coin you are fucking deluded as fuck.
>>
>>551764452
Ugly man is unamused at the way life works.
>>
>>551772273
>When men complain that just because they're ugly girls want nothing to do with them
"Deal with it"

>When women complain that men don't like them because they're ugly
"That's wrong, everyone is beautiful!"
"Men are assholes!"

Gotta love how that works out.
>>
>>551772118
That's just called desperately needing to bust a nut.
>>
>>551772090
>EVER supporting a women who has any children who are not yours
Men will do that. Because if your wife gets knocked up gettign a divorce is often too much of a hassle. Because they can't let their whores go. Because they are whipped. Because they are too dumb/trusting to even think about it.
>>
>>551772394
>pure black and white thinking
get help
>>
>>551772394
Yes well, all you can hope for now is that you're not as shit ugly in your next life.

You ugly fucking faggot, you.
>>
>>551772394
That's a recent development from the feminist front, which is part of the ongoing Jewish campaign to utterly destroy each and every white man.

>>551772489
Sounds like a lot of people suffer from bitch dependency.
>>
>>551772394
You can't just generalize shit like that.
>>
>>551772506
>>551772634
Go ahead, prove me wrong.

I'll be waiting.
>>
>>551765704
This guy is straight out of a middle school art class portrait
>>
>>551772720
What exactly are you asking to have proven wrong in the first place?
>>
>>551772720
>When women complain that just because they're ugly men want nothing to do with them
"Deal with it"

>When men complain that women don't like them because they're ugly
"That's wrong, everyone is beautiful!"
"Girls are assholes!"

Gotta love how that works out.

Proven. ;^)
>>
>>551772720
ur like elliot rodger except actually ugly
>>
ITT: Fatties and white knight betas
>>
>>551773154
Nice try, Iy1ptfYM
>>
File: chingchongpingpong.png (196 KB, 400x295) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chingchongpingpong.png
196 KB, 400x295
>>551773695
Oh, TD25awP7
>>
>>551772118
Then explain why one of my female coworkers, who average looks wise, is slowly becoming a cat lady or just cat ladies in general?
>>
I'm pansexual, I've dated stereotypically considered 'ugly' men and 'attractive' men.
Personality and intelligence takes precedence for me. a

In answer to your question, everyone is wired differently. There are both external and internal factors which influence an individual's ideal of beauty and their attraction to other members of their species.

Also double standards are definitely not an uncommon phenomenon.
>>
>>551764452

Why don't you just walk up and talk to the girl without being a creep? It's really not that hard.
>>
>>551772234
You are enlightened anon.... NOW SOON TO KILL, THE BULL SHIT!
>>
>>551774742
There's no way for an ugly man to talk to a woman without coming off as a creep.
>>
Honestly, I have to agree with the thread, as a male if you don't have masculine features at all (and I am healthy, have been my whole life, a little on the leaner and skinnier side but I eat well and exercise) you will be ignored by most girls. Now I consider myself beta and shit but it's because of my security about my face. I feel its too girly or whatever and I don't know I feel that's why girls have 0 attraction towards me. Same goes with men tho, if a girl was a butterface it's very unlikely that the male will pass her up, but it does happen on both sides of the equation.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (10 KB, 225x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images-5.jpg
10 KB, 225x224
>>551774924
Pic related
>>
>>551774924
I'm sorry, I don't think I understand. Why don't you just...not be ugly? Can't you take a shower and put on a nice shirt? That's what I did.
>>
>>551774924
No, there definitely is, you giant goof. You must have the social skills of a charging rhino if you think it's all about looks.
>>
>>551765835
And thats why Id rather fuck a shemale.

>shemales devote their life to be pretty for men
>they will do anything for a mans affection and love
>they appreciate us and dont use us
>they know how to suck a mean dick
>>
>>551775413
see
>>551774742

NORMALFAGS OUT
>>
File: just be confident.png (126 KB, 481x271) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
just be confident.png
126 KB, 481x271
Ok, any femanons browsing this thread.

Let's say this guy approaches you. He's confident and really nice.

Does he have a shot? Go ahead fems, prove me wrong.
>>
>>551765962
Guys can change how attractive they are 2-3 points with not much effort. Fir example, guy on lefts cuts hair wears contact cleans skin loses weight goes to gym dresses well boom thats up 3-4 points and with an alpha attitude would have NO problem getting pussy. its about the motivation.
>>
>>551764452
Stop being ugly than
>>
>>551775594
But why does he have to lose weight and cut his hair? I mean, it's not all about looks right?

So why does he HAVE to change his appearance just to have a shot?

Exactly.
>>
>>551775413
Ever heard a girl decides if you have a chance to fuck her 30 seconds into meeting her for the first time? And if she decides no then you are screwed?
If you are well ugly guess what happens? You can have mad social skills, most women won't even let you use them
>>
>>551774924
The point of men and women having anything to do with one another is to ultimately create more humans. Do you really want to create more ugly humans? Find an "ugly" girl and form a relationship with her. Give her happiness and take charge of your own well being don't give so much power to a cultural construction or whatever social science types would call it.
>>
>>551774214
Probably doesnt get out and talk to guys because shes a nervouz cat lady with no friends

This is one of the many variables, if the girl is socially awkward like a cat lady she wont be able to get a man becauze they dont go out and talk to them
>>
>>551769909
when you say you care how big he is, what do you mean? Im still not sure at this point whether girls say they just want average, or they legit crave huge cocks.
>>
File: 1401753150467.jpg (727 KB, 1002x2289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401753150467.jpg
727 KB, 1002x2289
>>551764452
>>
>>551775584
Bump for this.

Go ahead people, prove me wrong. Tell me it's not all about looks and say this guy would have a shot because of how confident, nice and charming he is.

You guys don't have anything. If this guy walked up to a female and tried to be charming, she would think he was some kind of serial hobo rapist.

It's all about looks.
>>
>>551774924
Pfft you're an idiot, I was and am an average looking guy, but before I was an average looking skinny guy with acne, Yet I could talk to random girls without them thinking I was a creep, in fact I made plenty of friends through random girls i met, I was needless to say less successful then than i am now at banging said girls, but if you come across as a creep you either are a creep or are unhygenic.
>>
>>551775584
See below
>>551774327
>>
>>551775584
THAT GUY doesnt care about his looks

if that guy shaved and lost weight and dressed well he would have a shot
>>
>>551775584
This guy is not gonna go from a 3-4 to a 6-7
>>551775594
>>
>>551775746
Because thats the way humans are? Ugly girls have a higher chance of getting the d if they out on makeup, thereby looking prettier- or by having a nice body. We work the same way mostly.
>>
File: ugly guy.jpg (50 KB, 400x490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ugly guy.jpg
50 KB, 400x490
>>551776073
AHA so you're saying, he should have to change his looks to have a shot?

Exactly. Thank you for proving my point.

Anyone else want to prove my point?
>>
What are you smoking? Ugly confident guys get laid left and right with no issue. I think you're confusing arrogance and elitism for confidence.
>>
>>551776209
No, they don't. Even disgusting women can get it in whenever they want. Most guys don't have the same standards they pretend to have on the internet.
>>
>>551776078
mayeb not 7 but id have to disagree, 6 is definitely achievable for him
>>
>>551775958
He has a shot at forming a relationship with almost any women who is worth knowing. You are thinking about reproduction and yes that is rightly about looks among other things.
>>
>>551776234
>contacts or get better glasses
>shave
>get braces and actually pay attention to dental hygiene
>acne cream

sincerely only take like 2 weeks to do all this, minus the braces
>>
>>551776234
Well I'm just saying its not all about looks in that its also about the effort to make oneself physically appealing
>>
>>551764452
>>try to debate it femwhores

>>implying non-trap females are on this board
>>
>>551776234
>Ignoring posts to the contrary.
>You only want your point proven.

Abandon thread.
>>
>>551776381
I mean are you really arguing this though? I'm a guy with high standards , maybe ill just speak for myself then lol
>>
>>551775805
>>551775805
but I thought even ugly chicks can get men, what with the online dating schtick
>>
>>551764452
Its only sexual haresment if your ugly
>>
I love how everyone is suggesting how the guys being posted could improve their looks.

Yet, all that's doing is proving my point even further. My original point was, if you're an ugly guy, girls will think you're some creep.

Now, everyone's recommending that these guys all change their looks.

Thank you /b/ for proving my point.
>>
>>551776073
So if he shaved, lost weight and dressed well... so that would mean if he LOOKED better.

You just destroyed your own logic on this.
>>
ITT: Fat women and beta white knights
>>
>>551776675
Not everyone does online dating, plus if she has no flirting skills it wont be any different online.
>>
>>551776780
look dude looks obviously play into the fucking game okay nigger holy shit

but these people aren't even trying to improve their looks
>>
>>551775584
lol what the fuck, i'm a dude and i wouldn't talk to him if he tried to make friends with me
>>
>>551776780
And maybe the reason that women think such guys are creeps is because they need the validation of others to confirm their self worth and attention from ugly men causes them to fear that they are less attractive. Maybe it has nothing to do with the men in question.
>>
>>551776780
Pansexual.
He stands a chance if he has a well developed personality, opinions and interest.
>>
>>551777051
Are you kidding? Online dating is the most superficial route for trying to companionship/sex/a date or whatever your goal is.

Women don't even have to lie or pretend to be interested in you just to let you down nicely on the internet.

They simply read your message and ignore it. Why do you think the app Tinder is so popular?

Because women don't have to talk to you and you can't message women unless they "like you". They can simply spend all day swiping No until they find someone that matches their ridiculously high standards.
>>
>>551777185
And why is that?
>>
File: cryingbaby.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cryingbaby.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>ITT: beta faggots raging
They turn away the ugly dude because they don't like them.
Is that really so hard to understand?
The girl likes the hot dude, so she lets him do creepy shit because SHE LIKES HIM!
The girl doesn't like the neckbeard, so she doesn't let him do creepy shit because SHE DOESN'T LIKE HIM!
Quit being a faggot and whining that hot girls don't like you, it's fucking pathetic.
>>
File: 140614-233528.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
140614-233528.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
>>551764452
hahhahahah op is neckbeardin hard
stay mad nigga
>pic related
me
>>
Doesn't it seem more like it's about self-awareness? If someone is stupid enough to go out looking like a retarded 12 year old they can't be trusted to take care of a child.
They deserve loneliness. As do I.
>>
You don't need to be attractive to get bitches, all you need to do is be skinny and have a big dick. That's it.
>>
>>551777051
Wasn't the original point that men on online dating sites will message even the fattest & ugliest of chicks , without the woman even trying .?
>>
>>551777278
*Interests. Intelligence (actual, not that psuedo-intellectual bullshit) also aids the cause.
>>
>>551765835
>doctor
>makes seven figures
>browsing 4chan
>>
>>551777431
Bump for self awareness as a solution
>>
>>551777394
This is why we need Creep Acceptance.
>>
>>551777284
Yes and when they find that guy what the hell are they going to do? Message each other, guy will realize she sucks at flirting (and if he isnt desperate) then will stop talking to her.

Or if they meet up and she is socially awkward it will be even worse.

Also what kind of retarded ass captcha is this the numbers are all blurred
>>
>>551777402
A jelly doughnut??
What is your major malfunction Private Pyle?!
>>
>>551776848
My logic is that men should not give up on women because 'women only want looks' its also about the effort put in to ones appearance.
>>
>>551777636
Creeps are great. Typically more interesting than norms.
>>
>>551777777
>>
>>551777483
I'm curious are you jelous of the ugly fat chicks? Do you wish that you could draw attention as if you were a women? They can never approach men the way we approach them and the slightest rejection crushes them. Just find the good in being a man.
>>
>>551777051
What the hell are you talking about? Have you ever even seen girls do online dating?

Girls don't need "Flirting skills". They basically get harassed by men and even other women wanting to fuck them.
>>
>>551777284
I swear I get better results when I go to a bar, club, or any other social setting than a fucking online dating site, even the fattest, ugliest bitches think they are 10 s in those sites .

Funny thing is when I see them IRL, they often get ignored
>>
I'm lonely and single because of these fuckin feminazis.
>>
>>551764452
I could care less since my looks are just fine and I have no problem getting girls
>>
>>551777340
because he's ugly
>>
>>551765916
If anybody smiles at me I smile back, I'm not an autistic fuck
>>
>>551778213
because he lacks self awareness
>>
>>551777787
> its also about the effort put in to ones appearance.

That is how women attract a mate. In Ethiopia 69 percent of the marriages involve kidnapping the girl and raping her until she is pregnant and then getting her parents to shame her into marriage.
>>
>>551778213
Are you gay or bi sexual? Why do you care what he looks like.
>>
File: 1400909023948.gif (320 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400909023948.gif
320 KB, 300x225
>>551765001
citation needed
>>
>>551777636
I'm tired of all of this creep shaming!
>>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qqrJp-EKy-w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>551778561
I'm a straight male. I also have a girlfriend, who I would not be with if I did not find her pleasing to look at. I enjoy hanging out with people that are nice to look at, not people that clearly have no concept of the effect they have on people around them.
>>
I really wonder if any of you guys ever go out.

this thread is just beyond sad
>>
lol, complaining about being ugly, what are you a girl?
>>
>>551772870
great reading comprehension faggot
>>
OP is a retard.
>>
>>551778687
Actually if you follow the duality of fat acceptance/slut shaming, you would be stud shaming we need to stop and creep acceptance we need to raise.
>>
File: 1397971970721.jpg (122 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397971970721.jpg
122 KB, 1102x967
>>551764989
Bullshit.

I know I have two (money/status) and I've been told I'm not that bad looking, but I'm still a complete foreveralone who's never dated, nor has any girl ever even looked at me in a non-platonic manner, ever.

>tfw i fucking did everything
>tfw im still a foreveralone.
>>
Perhaps we should analyze the converse of OP's statement. Are good looking men that completely lack confidence any better off than the neckbeards posted in this thread? No.
Automatically these neckbeards have an advantage if theyre simply capable of initiating conversation in a convincing manner
>>
>>551777402
YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FATBODY PRIVATE PYLE
>>
>>551778969
then you are probably socially awkward and autsitic
>>
>>551778969
I'm gonna guess you don't go out much
>>
>>551778627
His wifes not banging but she's no where as ugly as he is
>>
>>551778996
Yes. Cause women will still think he's hot & they'll initiate the conversation to get him
>>
>>551778969
This whole thread is retarded, it's not worth listening to 80% of the people here.
All you have to do is present ypurself well physically and socially and you will be fine (at least with anyone worthwhile)
>>
Socially awkward autist reporting in.
Inclined to disagree with OP.
Mostly because anyone posting this shit on 4chan has obviously never achieved real confidence.
Also fuck you faggots, stow your feedback
>>
>>551779631
just hoping for zombie apocalypse
>>
>>551779059
>>551779158
I even have friends and a healthy social life.

Even good female friends. Just that every fucking last one of them views me strictly as platonic.

>>551779493
I've been told I'm at least decent looking, started going to the gym, and get invited to things fairly often.
>>
Good point OP. Valid. Good thing I'm attractive, or I'd be bummed.
>>
>>551765835
Being a "nice guy" isn't a marketable skill. You have to have something women want, but you never will if you keep acting like an entitled ass.
>>
>>551778969
This may shock you to death but in the game of life you are not the pretty flower you are the one who has to go out and pick them.
>>
>>551764452
Watch this .webm while listening to "Happy"
>>
>>551779753
Sorry but if no woman ever had thought of you as a partner, there's a high probability you're not even average looking
>>
>>551779753
>Even good female friends. Just that every fucking last one of them views me strictly as platonic.
Stop looking for romance from your friends you daft shit.
>>
End stud shaming! We need creep acceptance now!
>>
>>551775746
It's about making a personal choice. Weight is something that can be changed through your own motivation to look better. If you don't want to put work into how you look what do you expect?
>>
>>551779753
Might be a bit harsh but this is 4chan.
Are you boring as shit to talk to or be with? If you aren't then you're just unlucky and need a bdtter eye for a potential spouse.
>>
File: Beta_Testing.jpg (32 KB, 391x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Beta_Testing.jpg
32 KB, 391x348
so many redpill beta bullshit here.
you fuckers with your wall and hamsters, trp, srs, blah, blah, blah...
you sound like a multi-level marketing cult.
i keep expecting you to try and sell me overpriced toothpaste or a bbq sets.
>>
File: anakin5uj.jpg (101 KB, 478x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anakin5uj.jpg
101 KB, 478x669
nature isn't supposed to make you happy

it's meant to ensure the continuation of the species

suck it up princess
>>
File: 1378763144319.jpg (153 KB, 502x738) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378763144319.jpg
153 KB, 502x738
Join us for Stud Walk 2014 where we all let it hang out, just like our hero.
>>
File: 1386962204871.jpg (202 KB, 960x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386962204871.jpg
202 KB, 960x640
>>
All these fags acting like girls only care about looks, as if guys are any different.
I'm a fairly average looking guy but i honestly keep distance from unattractive girls, yeah they can be nice and all that but i don't give a fuck if i find them ugly. Girls shouldn't feel any guilt, because everyone thinks like this. Nobody likes ugly people.
>>
>>551781210
/thread

Most girls don't want an ugly ass guy, and most guys don't want an ugly ass girl. What's the damn difference?
>>
>>551781210
>nobody likes ugly people
>nobody

>>551774327
>>
>>551778375
> In Ethiopia 69 percent of the marriages involve kidnapping the girl and raping her until she is pregnant and then getting her parents to shame her into marriage.

welp, time to go to Ethiopia
>>
>>551781728
>>551781210
Don't have the pic, but its the one that shows women only go after the hottest guys & guys go after women in their range
>>
>>551781210
>Nobody likes ugly people.

I lol'd harder than I should have
>>
>>551774924
>this, to some degree

for me, it depends on age more than looks but I almost always get creeped out if an old/unattractive dude talks to me for no reason.

I think (if you are ugly) as long as you don't randomly approach girls you'll be fine
>>
>>551764452
That rule doesn't apply to ugly guys. The rule is for average guys with other things to offer, such as passable looks, confidence is the icebreaker not the complete package for ugly guys.
>>
>>551781728
People should accept their looks and find someone who looks like themselves. Ugly people should band together to find happiness and not reproduce without genetic engineering.
>>
File: slutwalk.jpg (51 KB, 600x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slutwalk.jpg
51 KB, 600x570
>>
>>551772720
>>551772394
This is 4chan, which is primarily populated by males. They are the ones telling all the ugly guys that can't get laid to suck it up.

Girls tell their circle of friends "Blah blah, I'm ugly, no one wants me", and they tell them that "Everyone's beautiful, men are assholes" bullshit.

Tough shit. It's just how the different genders treat their members most of the time.
>>
>>551764452
"confident" ugly fuck aren't confident.
They are delusional.
Therefore, creepy.
>>
>>551782437
Yeah but have you noticed most of the STEM people are ugly......
>>
>>551782258
But here's the caveat: Even ugly chicks know that men are programmed to stick it in anything that moves (some even stick it in things that don't). Women are more selective. It's evolution, is it not?
>>
>>551765645
confirmed for redpillfag
>>
>>551782782
Thus the genetic engineering.
>>
>>551782782
And what if they are? What does it matter?
>>
File: 1375670859332.jpg (41 KB, 422x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375670859332.jpg
41 KB, 422x750
look guys, the bottom line is that guys gravitate towards attractive girls and girls gravitate towards attractive guys, the only difference is that when guys get horny, we'll fuck just about anything to get our dicks wet - something that benefits the female population since there are always horny guys
>>
>>551783217
Well the world will still need smart people to advance tech., medicine, etc. Curlbro & slut sally can't do that
>>
>>551783379
/thread
>>
>>551783515
They're still around. Evidence doesn't really indicate that their numbers are declining. They must be getting some somehow.
>>
>>551767656
This dude is a chick. Stupid female logic
>>
>>551784016
>>551767656
Lol, best post of the thread
>>
>>551768363
anooooon.... pls.... stop being so kawaii XD
>>
File: 1323224280266.gif (602 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323224280266.gif
602 KB, 320x240
To sum everything up. Men are desperate, women are shallow. I have not met as many guys who are judgemental as much as women.

But we are to blame though. We cater for their attention so fucking much that we became nothing but products to most of them. Guys are essentially items in a mall and we all line up while we hope women will come buy us.

Ever posed as a women in a dating site? Shit is ridiculous.
>>
>>551764452
Money... you forgot money. Money trumps all once they reach 25 and they decide finding a good looking rich guy is too hard so theyll settle for a rich guy. Never a poor good looking guy, unless theyre mentally stunted.
>>
>>551782669
>"confident" ugly fuck aren't confident.
>They are delusional.
>Therefore, creepy.
I think your point is that women want men who are justifiably confidant.
In other words men who know they are attractive.

I honestly believe I'm attractive, and yet almost every woman I've dated tells me I'm about a 1/10.
>>
>>551764452
i know plenty of ugly guys who get laid. and plenty of creeps who dont. i think ur just a creep
>>
>>551764452

Let me simplify this for you further.

>from female persepective:

>oh wow I want to fuck that guy
He's so hot and confident.

>I don't want to fuck that guy
Creepy asshole
>>
>>551784413
I also believe a good portion of women suffer some form of stockholm syndrome. Shit I see and experienced is shocking.

Maybe Ohio is just a shitty state and I need to get out of here.
>>
>>551767656
>So if an ugly fireman confidently enters a burning house to save a child, they're being judged as a creep?
You tell me.
Steve Buscemi was a fireman before becoming an actor.
>>
Twist: there are no hot people with no self esteem or confidence
>>
>>551780038
They're my good friends and everything, they just look at me as strictly platonic. If I bring up dating they're pretty surprised.

>>551780072
I'm not. All the girls I know want to be my friend, but so far strictly platonic.

>>551780369
I'm not even boring. I run a business, I have tons of interesting stories since in my field you run into some interesting characters. I have lots of skills, and I'm always down for trying new shit out (and where there's a good reason, I'm really fast at learning a new skill, and then creating my own twist on it).

>>551781210
Girls /don't/ only care about looks. But that's the problem. I have no fucking clue WHAT they care about.
>>
File: 1377191044900.gif (1 MB, 236x161) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1377191044900.gif
1 MB, 236x161
>>551784413
>Ever posed as a women in a dating site?

You can honestly make a small fortune doing this. Guys just through money (money they probably don't have) at pussy and hope it buys their way in. It's fucking crazy. I once did this and in a week I got a bunch of dudes to send me a total of 3,000$
>>
>>551775746
>But why does he have to lose weight and cut his hair
No, it's not about the looks, it's about the lifestyle. If you look gross and dirty, no girl is going to want to fuck you. People think of fat people as dirty. Pimply skin? Dirty. Long hair? Depends. If you wash it and put it up nice somehow and it's not thin, people will like it. Thinning hair or a mess? Dirty. Being hygienic isn't that hard.
>>
>>551784413
Dunno. If this is the case, I guarantee I'd be the cheapest "product" in the entire fucking store with the absolute most features I can do as humanely possible and people think it's a scam.
>>
>>551785390
but anon...Ohio is for lovers
how'd you like that flashback
>>
File: 1402983713477.jpg (217 KB, 600x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402983713477.jpg
217 KB, 600x599
Look at ANY you love you lose thread and you won't see one unattractive girl posted in the entire thread.
>>
File: 1359171348020.jpg (18 KB, 352x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359171348020.jpg
18 KB, 352x450
>>551786509
>and people think it's a scam.

Exactly, thats where my assumption of most women suffer some form of stockholm syndrome comes from. They are told constantly that alienware/macs are the greatest of products and are worth your money where in reality, it is no where near the investment.

But since thats all they experienced and told thats what they will stick with whereas something that is just as good or better for a lot cheaper is overlooked.

Then you get some women who thinks they know all about computers and buys a broken one and tries to fix it to suit their own purposes.

>I cant believe I made that fucking analogy
>>
File: 1289883940644.png (35 KB, 263x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1289883940644.png
35 KB, 263x299
>>551787334
hrmmm......okkkkk...
>>
>>551786267

FFS. How did you do it? "hey bb i got no phone credit" shit like that?
>>
>>551764452
As an ugly, fat, confident dude that's not true, you're probably being creepy.
Just take care of your appearance, have high status friends, be assertive (not confrontational, assertive), watch your body language.
>>
>>551787802

Pretty much yeah. Lonely dudes are fuckin suckers. You ask for small amounts or have them like buy you phone cards or gifts and shit. It's unbelievable. You just lay on the "oh woah is me i'm a lady in distress" act and they'll give up the greenbacks. Get 15 guys and take each one for 200$ and bam 3k easy.
>>
>>551765835
Jonno
>>
>>551769152
fedora detected
>>
>>551765835
with an attitude like that, no wonder they stayed away. you're an asshole. I don't mean in the joking shitposting way like how we call each other faggots. you're an honest to god asshole.
>>
>>551787383
>Then you get some women who thinks they know all about computers and buys a broken one and tries to fix it to suit their own purposes.
i fucking hate this shit so much when this shit happens.

to these people: my life is perfectly fine kthx, and probably much better than yours and anyone you can possibly think of. if you aren't ok with that then fuck off.
>>
>>551779916
>>551765835
Yep, this. Being "nice" (not the kind of nice that is nice because they think they'll get pussy that way) is just a start. It doesn't mean shit. You are a nice guy, ok. There's another nice guy who plays guitar. ANother who earns more than you. Another that is more attractive.
You're not a nice guy, you're an entitled asshole.
>>
>>551788131

No way. And to think, all this time I've been fucking with sad bastards online for cheap laughs or for a self esteem boost... didn't know I was training for my new job! :P Thanks anon! If you ever find that the girl of your dreams dropped off the face of the earth after you wired her that 200 bucks for a plane ticket, just create a post here with your paypal and I'll pay it right back :D
>>
>>551765916
>>551778310
this, but everyone smiles at me, it means nothing, they're just being friendly
>>
>>551765835
Also, yeah, women want you for your looks, status, and resources. What the fuck did you expect, this isn't a Disney movie. We are biological machines man, our desire is to ensure that we have offspring and they can do so too.
You, too, want them for their looks.
>>
File: 2qd4d5g.gif (732 KB, 304x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2qd4d5g.gif
732 KB, 304x224
>>551788870
>>551779916
>>551765835
THIS
>Being a nice guy is like having your ice cream cold.
>Its nothing special to have cold ice cream but people expect it to be cold or they wont come near.

Its like saying V
>But But i don't beat you! Why do you want to leave?
Faggot
>>
>>551789497
Oh shit, a 'Strangers with Candy' reaction image. Right on!
>>
>>551779916
>You have to have something women want,

well what do they fucking want? they don't give a fuck about looks, they don't care about money/status/power/material possessions, they don't give a fuck about your interests, they don't give a fuck about your personality, and the non-sluts don't care about your dick size.

are they measuring your fucking nostril size or some shit because i honestly have no fucking clue.

>>551789150
er no they don't. girls are pretty surprised if i bring up that i'm, in fact, interested in dating, and [strike]most[/strike] all of them view me as platonic.

i own my own, established, business. i have more resources than any of my classmates can ever get.

i started going to the gym recently, and regardless people still say i'm attractive anyways - at least enough where girls went to pretty far lengths to go with me to my old high school dances. but, again, the problem with me is that it ends there - they still view me as strictly platonic.
>>
>>551790289
Going after the wrong girls maybe?
>>
>>551790289

Um, actually they do care about all those things you said they don't care about. Stop trying to think every woman wants the same thing.

Some want a guy with money and a cool car.

Some want a guy that is adventurous and outgoing.

Some want a guy in a wifebeater who'll stop hitting her just within an inch of killing her.
>>
>>551790794
tits please
>>
>>551790954

They're pretty hairy. You sure you want to see them?
>>
>>551787334
might be do to the fact that the threads are based solely upon a picture posted rather than any information about said women.
>>
>>551791020
yes
timestamp
>>
>>551790289
>they don't care about money/status/power/material possessions
>i have all those and people say i'm attractive
holy shit are you blind
it's fucking evolutionary psychology and sexual market value
look good, have status, have good social skills, have money, boom, your value skyrockets
>>
>>551790289
>>551791375
oh, and quit the nice guy bullshit
"nice guys" are afraid of being vulnerable and showing their true emotions, and vulnerability is key for every damn human interaction
"nice guys" aren't nice at all, they are manipulative and secretive and feel like everyone owes them
>>
>>551790794
I second this, just like men they aend seek for different attributes in their ideal partners
Some want a man that is physically attractive /end thread.

And some, like this femanon (who basically already said the same thing)
>>551774327
Will fuck anything with intellect and a compatible personality.
>>
>>551764452

Not sure what to say. Women are very fickle. And they have long term strategies and short term strategies. Different guys for each. When I was younger, I was quite poor but was told many times that I was very handsome; and a good build (but very short). Had a hell of a time getting a date.

Now I'm older, very well educated and make 6 figures. Dated a lot of women, some quite attractive; married one of them. She told me I was very confident.

What am I trying to say? I'm trying to say that I'm cynical. Learn to play the game, but women really are attracted to money and power. The confidence thing factors in somehow, but I think it comes from money and power.
>>
File: drewcarey.jpg (62 KB, 1400x1060) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drewcarey.jpg
62 KB, 1400x1060
>>551771325
thread-crushing logic confirmed
>>
>>551790791
That's basically everyone I know. And I'm in the fucking state that's fucking known for having tons of women.

>>551790794
>Some want a guy with money and a cool car.
well none that I know.

>Some want a guy that is adventurous and outgoing.
none that I know either. and I know a lot of people.

>Some want a guy in a wifebeater who'll stop hitting her just within an inch of killing her.
well, i don't want someone who's so emotionally unstable that she wants to be legitimately physically abused to the point where it's harmful.

>>551791375
From PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, that shit has not helped me AT ALL.

>look good
I'll understand if one or two people say you're decent looking it's a lie but if people, including those friends who usually give you constructive criticism, can consistently point out specific features of me they like, then... eh.

>have status
well I own a business. It's large enough to be listed on the stock exchange if I wanted, and our products are used by businesses worldwide and referenced in several studies that we were not involved with. I also own a smaller tech startup that I'm building as a side project, but even there, it's decently successful for what it is.

>have good social skills
I have friends, who consistently invite me out to places, and who constantly want me to meet their friends, including female friends, so a constantly growing and healthy social life/social circle.

>have money
refer to business

>your value skyrockets
not sure then why people only view me as strictly platonic if my value's so high?
i mean... i really don't ask for much.

>>551791716
I'm not as much nice so much as I don't give much of a fuck about most things, so people just assume that I'm nice since I don't give enough of a fuck to be a dick.
>>
File: 1380225566984.gif (2 MB, 327x273) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380225566984.gif
2 MB, 327x273
>>551792849

I think your problem is women don't want to date autists.
>>
It is biological.


> Handsome men 'have better semen'
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2943464.stm
>>
>>551792849
>well I own a business
status as in social status my man
are you a leader of men? do you decide where to party? things like that
>friends
do you ever invite them out? do you add value to the group?

other than that, and if you're being honest with me (and i assume you are because lying on an anonymous imageboard is stupid), i dunno
keep trying i guess, talk to more people
>>
>>551791806
And no one has replied to her argument or the posts using her as an example because everyone in this thread for the argument of OP just wants to wallow in self pity and achieve a female companion with minimal effort.
Either work on your appearance, personality, the girls you are going after (or not going after), or societal status (money, car, friend circle).

Become a more developed person and stop being a cringe worthy, fat, yes-man, no personality, no assets, beta fag.

If you can't see what is wrong with you or what you're doing, then you are part of the problem and a no-hoper.
>>
>>551768987
Look who wants to rewrite Plato.

Hey faggot, you are not going to rewrite the words of one of the smartest men who ever lived.
>>
well IMO ugly women love ugly guys too, because they realize how ugly they are
>>
File: newmemes.png (304 KB, 819x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
newmemes.png
304 KB, 819x460
>>551793261
Let me guess, you think you're handsome huh?
Is your alpha male existance amazing? Oh, PLEASE tell me about it, I have all night since, yknow I'm just not up to par biologically with such an amazing male like you, I'm all alone tonight because of my biological inferiorities.
Please tell me how it is to be genetically superior to me in every way, please, I beg of you, please...please...
>>
>>551793569
You're all too hell bent on justifying yourselves that you're completely void of the introspection necessary to realise the issue/s and better yourselves, thus eliminating said problems. It could even just be as little as an attitude adjustment towards your own situation that gains you the attention from the opposite sex that you so crave.

Capture: geswhy son
>>
>>551794025
kek
>>
>>551765775
we're kinda stupid i know, it's not rape per se because come on it's not my fantasy to get my insides ripped to shreds

it's more like wanting to be overpowered i guess? and the whole "secretly" loving it knowing that the guy knows you want it

i'm too vanilla to be a sub so this is the closest to it really
>>
File: 1378013372456.jpg (37 KB, 640x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378013372456.jpg
37 KB, 640x398
Here's a pro tip for you faggots.

Stop worrying about getting laid or meeting girls.

All of a sudden you'll start getting laid and meet chicks left and right.

>desperation and obsession are the WORST things possible and women respond to it very negatively.
>>
>>551792849
>I'm not as much nice so much as I don't give much of a fuck about most things, so people just assume that I'm nice since I don't give enough of a fuck to be a dick.

Then there's your problem. You gotta give them attention and "special treatment". If you show that you dont care then women would assume that you're already talking to someone.
>>
>>551788931
I hate you and your kind.
\
\DIAF
>>
>>551793125
Yes, I'm an autist. I mean, that's how I managed to build up a social circle AND convince people that what we make is good enough for them to pay me a lot of money for it, right?

>>551793354
>status as in social status my man
>are you a leader of men?
Owning a business entails having to hold leadership over your employees.

>do you decide where to party?
I don't really host many parties, but people know that when we do have one, mine's invariably the best one and I manage to do it without involving drugs.

>do you ever invite them out?
Usually me and my friend collaborate on it together and then the two of us invite the rest of our social circle. We each have our own thing we're good at so us together we can do a better outing than just one of us alone.

>do you add value to the group?
Yes, and they know it and my closer friends have directly benefited pretty significantly from it (at no cost to myself, neither monetary or time).

>if you're being honest with me (and i assume you are because lying on an anonymous imageboard is stupid)
I don't know what I have to gain out of lying. I legitimately wanted some ideas because I'm out, and advice based on a lie isn't gonna help me.

>keep trying i guess, talk to more people
This is now in multiple neighborhoods. I'm obviously doing something wrong or missing something important if the response is this fucking consistent. It's like they have fucking telepathy or some shit, every last person says the exact thing. They see me as a platonic friend only.

>>551794689
Well, while we were growing the business (from something already pretty large to being even larger), I didn't have time to focus on dating during those couple months, and still nobody was interested.
>>
>>551764452
>>
>>551793923
Let the Jueden tell you...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sharon-moalem/mr-tall-dark-and-handsome_b_192538.html

> To answer your question, no I am not handsome. Just reporting a study. Do not know if it is true. But if men can see youth and beauty, in females, as markers of high fertility is it unreasonable that men could have similar genetic markers?
>>
>>551765775
>>551794572
>it's more like wanting to be overpowered i guess? and the whole "secretly" loving it knowing that the guy knows you want it
heh, i always say this is why you gals like it

well anyways i'm out
it was fun yall
>>
>>551794025
tl;dr
Stop finding excuses to just give up and be lazy, do the maths, isolate the problem/s and work for the solution instead of whining like the entitled little assholes you all actually are.

Yes females may have to work less to get a partner than males as long as they are at least moderately attractive, but that doesn't mean that said relationship will last. Look at divorce rates. This applies to both genders.
>>
>>551764452
the same can be said for both genders you know. maybe you only encounter these kinds of women because you only chase that type of woman. if you were expected to fuck girls as ugly as the guys you're talking about you would react the same way. quit crying.
>>
>>551794841
I've tried that once too, just because I was clean out of ideas.

That backfired even worse. I did one nice thing for her and suddenly she's super embarrassed and wanted nothing to do with me anymore because now people thought "oh, anon actually likes that girl".
>>
>>551765704
>>551765704
>>551765704
i am screaming! is that guy even real!? oh dear lord
>>
>>551794923
Well attraction is based more on just looks as you probably know.
(and no, not the "i love him for his brains" or vice versa bullshit)
If two people have really different immune systems, they're gonna be attracted to each other, also the hip to waist ratio, symmetrical faces, scent, human attraction is a complicated field.
So yeah, I guess it could be plausible for someone with successful genes to have tastier semen, but that also is attributed to diet.
>handsome men are probably really fit
>they eat more fruit, veggies and have an overall balanced diet and good exercise compared to average men or the beta male

So yeah, that's pretty plausible, sorry anon, kinda jumped the gun there.
>>
>>551764452
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/marc-anthony-dad-told-me-i-was-ugly-30295545.html
>>
>>551785271
That's backwards. I'll fix it for you

>from female persepective:


>He's so hot and confident.
oh wow I want to fuck that guy
>Creepy asshole
I don't want to fuck that guy
>>
>>551795470
>i am screaming!
fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>551764452
I am male. And I agree with OP.
See it all the time.
>>
>>551788931
Oh man, that's fucking genius.
>>
>>551779253
He's a famous Actor. doesn't that prettymuch cover wealth and status?
>>
>>551795649
No prob, bro. Peace...
>>
>>551795864
Except we would do the exact same thing.
If a confident fat chick came up to you, you would treat her like shit.
If a confident hot chick came up to you, you would want to bang her.

Nice going /b/, truly euphoric breakthroughs going on around here.
>>
>>551795240
No one on this thread will be able to spell out whatever the issue is for you. You will not find a 'one size fits all' solution here. Why? Because we are all different, the flaws hindering you differ from the next person, as do the types of girls you are attracted to (meaning that different girls want different things). You're going to actually have to use your brain for this one and put in the effort. Sorry guys.
>>
>>551764452
well yes, works for ugly men and women. an ugly confident woman is considered to be "crazy" too.
>>
>>551790794
Absolutely this, too many different types of female to group them together like that.
In my experience, some chick are fairly attracted to me and others wont give me an inch... It's because my personality is very hit and miss, I'm poor and slightly strange, character and decent looks only get you so far I suppose.
>>
>>551765830

>Also: women are strange in that if you are already with a girl/girls, they will want you all the more.

Its not really strange. Its a real easy measure of if you are fuckable and worth the time if a woman is already investing in you.

Doesn't work the other way around though, since most men intrinsically respect an alpha or even a beta's mate.

Not always though, there is no catch all in sex and love.
>>
>>551796354
I think it depends on the individual receiving the interest.

Like I wouldn't mind if an ugly girl got confident around me, I would politely turn her down, unless she was like .5/10 buttfuck retarded looking, I might cringe a little and say "gross" just to spite the bitch for thinking she can talk to me.

But, yknow, it's all about perspective.
>>
Psy.

/thread
>>
File: bebe.jpg (39 KB, 636x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bebe.jpg
39 KB, 636x476
>>551765704
For real, is this guys face altered with photoshop? He looks like a lanky alien, fucking twayliens.
>>
i bet if you were hitting on girls in your league you wouldn't have those problems.
>>
>>551764452

>Try to debate it femwhores.. you are all extremely superficial and care about nothing but how a man's face looks.

Wow I am so sorry if I only wanna fuck a guy I find attractive. Shocking isn't it?
>>
>>551796170

Furthermore, going off of what this poster has said, if you really did lose the genetic lottery it will be extremely hard to find someone more attractive than you without other overpowering assets, and then that still may not improve the situation. If that is the case, stop going after girls out of your league and crying about the odds being against you in the first place.
>>
>>551764452
I added some girl I never talked to on FB a few years ago because I knew her at college.
I found out she was single and I sent her a picture of my 9 inch cock.
We got married a year later and we're teaching ours daughters how to suck cock.
>>
>>551765704
This cunts face is far too big for his head.
>>
>>551796198
Well it goes to show just how much I want an answer, right? Given as much money and resources as I have, I still can't find an answer. So now I'm coming to /b/ and hoping that another anon might post some piece of advice that just might click for me and solve the biggest problem in my life.
>>
>>551796781
Tits and timestamp you whore.
>>
>>551764452
Manlet detected
>>
>>551797023
finally, I managed one post without getting the "tits or GTFO", you guys are slipping in your moral code
>>
ITS GETTING REAL SUMMER IN HERE
>>
>>551797248
DId i stutter?
>>
If unnattractive men and unnattractive women would stop reproducing, the world would be a better place. Imagine a world where everyone is incredibly handsome and beautiful and socially capable.
>>
>>551796748
Amen.
And league doesn't just apply to the scale physical attractiveness.
If you're average looking with no personality, poor social skills or worthwhile interests and go after an average looking girl with a decent personality, mentionable interests and/or basic social skills don't expect her to fall into your lap.
>>
>>551777136
>aren't even trying to improve their looks

I hope you get castrated by a chainsaw you fucking faggot.
>>
>>551766520
fatness and an ugly face are both considered to be undesirable features so it kind of goes in the same bag.
>>
>>551778627
me

OP you are everything about humanity that should be killed
>>
>>551794689
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>551764452
Fat ugly ass shit beard,I can tell by your posting..I could fuck your bitch you mad?
I wouldn't even want to because she's probably just as wierd and her hairs just as fucking greasy as yours.
>>
>>551792849
i know a lot of girls like that ... poor girls are trash

also natural cute girls/guys are usually product of a lot of years of a good life and good education (not only school/college , also good moral and other things)
>>
ITT: buttmad permavirgins gather for a circlejerk of bigotry and generalising to renew the ghost of their self-esteem and keep the pistol out of their mouth for another 24-hours.

Protip: you have no social skills ergo your displays of "confidence" (ie telling girls they're beautiful and would love to meet up with them on facebook comments) are in fact creepy-as-fuck gestures of maladjusted harrassment.
>>
>>551768242
>asks plain question
>illiterate faggot gets pissed because the white man didn't teach him to read
>dodge questions to avoid whippings
>asked even plainer question
>immediatly overcompensates for prior actions
>back in the field nigger
>>
One problem is that "attractive" and "ugly" are only subjective opinions. When you just meet someone, you don't know what they like yet.

Worrying about what people look like only really matter for making babies, not sex for pleasure. These preferences are ingrained into people mainly to know what your offspring with them would be like. But if you aren't being driven by your baby instincts, it really doesn't make a difference.

Also, I'd say that money and social status are basically imaginary bullshit for whoever likes to believe in that sort of thing. If women really want to find a provider, they should look for survival skills. Being able to hunt, fight, climb, skydive, etc are *real* survival skills which work regardless of what people think of you, and require no bullshitting. Many women claim to want support and security - but what they really want is *comfort*, and most of them get more fat and lazy over time.

And why waste time worrying about what *their* criteria are? Spend some time thinking about what sort of woman you would rather be with. Wanting to pursue any willing partner just smacks of desperation, which is a strong turnoff. Don't worry about whether or not you are getting laid. Concentrate on having a life worth sharing, and being with women who are actually worth the trouble. If and when you may find them.
>>
>>551775746
>Iy1ptfYM
I agree. Looks matter. And they matter a lot more than people would dare to accept
Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 42
Thread DB ID: 2019



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.