[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /b/, i got in a HUGE situation because of a stupid girl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Okay /b/, i got in a HUGE situation because of a stupid girl

>Be me, 24
>Girlfriend of 8 months is 21
>We're happy together
>Really love her
>GF is still studying, i am working
>Be at work (I'm a stock analyst)
>Really like this work, i work approx 80hours a week to get money to the house and please her, etc
>Get call from girlfriend
>Hey Anon, blablabla, little chit chat
>"Hey anon, i wanna tell you something"
>"What what what?" my heart is racing at this moment
>"I felt like we were drifting lately, and i couldn't help it, i slept with your friend today" (in my appartment)
>I felt like completely broken, couldn't even think straight
>Hung up the phone, grabed my coat and was racing to go out from work
>My shitty snob son of a bitch of a boss who thinks he owns the world pops up
>"You can't leave anon, get your fucking ass back in that chair"
>"Boss i gotta go"
>"I SAID GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK IN THAT CHAIR" He said as he pushed
>At this moment i was completely driven by emotions and anger
>Pushed my boss with too much power, he landed in a cubicle, head first
>Get in my car
>>
>>551032201
>I'm amazed i can drive while completly shattered
>Miraculously get home
>GF is in the kitchen
>She seems calm as fuck for somebody who did that
>"What the fuck did you say you fucking bitch?"
>"Anon, it was just a joke, i was with Amy (her STUPID, stupid stupid friend) and i thought i could call you and tell you i'm cheating on you so i can see if you really care about me"
>"A joke? A fucking JOKE? DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST DID?"
>At this point all the blood runs out of her face, she knew she fucked up, she started crying, and yelling "what? what did i do?"
>I ran from the house, and went to a Hotel because i couldn't stay there anymore
>I got countless calls from her but didn't answer
>Today my mom called me and told me that i received a letter from the court (because my mail go to my parents house)
>I'm fired (that goes without a doubt) and my boss pressed charges
>Go to /b/, ask for advice

tl;dr stupid girlfriend got me in serious trouble, what do?
>>
>"I SAID GET YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK IN THAT CHAIR" He said as he pushed
>he pushed

Well he pushed you first, so what do you mean 'what do'?
Yea you lost your job and that sucks, but I don't think anything will happen if he continues to pursue the matter in court. I assume you are from the states and literally have no idea how it might play out in court, but I don't think there's a case here.
>>
>>551032242
Ok faggot if someone presses charges against you your ass gets a summons or arrested. Also, takes more than a fucking day or two for forwarding addresses to take effect. 0/10 for effort faggot.
>>
>>551032242

Shoot her in the face, shoot your boss in the face, then shoot yourself in the face.

Go out in a blaze of glory, fine sir.
>>
>>551032201
>stock analyst
>posts retarded greentext stories on /b/
Yeah, nah.
>>
bumpin support from legalbros
>>
>>551033436
I was coming to /b/ before even having my MBA
>>
>>551032201
>girlfriend of 8 months is 21
>8 months, is 21
>8 months
>21

fuck off, retard OP
>>
>>551035404
>MBA
you play basketball?
>>
>>551035663
>>551033436

Is it summer already?

Don't let them get to you,OP
>>
>>551032201
why doesn't anyone come up with a plan. you think your girl is never going to cheat on you? think ahead. that way, WHEN she cheats on you you'll know exactly how to act. shoulda told her ass on the phone "gee honey that sucks, I guess you need to find a new place to live within 30 days, not to mention that I've been sleeping with such and such (make up a name)"
>>
>>551032201
Your boss laid hands on you first. He also broke the law when he wouldn't let you go for a family emergency. Your dumb ass should keep the phone off at work. Hard though it may be working 12 hours a day. Talk to your gf, who you should be wifing. Get a good lawer to prove you were assaulted first and only did what was necessary. The boss assumed the risk you know. You should be fired but can get the misdemeanor dropped.
>>
>>551035958
It's a Master in Business Management you retard
>>
>>551036889

>MBA

You mean Masters in Business Administration? Shitty fake story, and you don't have an MBA. Nice try double nigger
>>
>>551032201
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>551032201
Youre a dumbass. You overreacted and you pushed your boys. Deal with it.
>>
Your boss pressed charges AND fired you? Sounds like a little bitch. I've got some advice for you. Depending on how much $$$ you have saved up.
>>
>>551032201
The girl must be pretty special for you to react so overly dramatic.
Holy shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.