[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you go on website of elementary school you went to as

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1387906752471.jpg (207KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
1387906752471.jpg
207KB, 1179x742px
>tfw you go on website of elementary school you went to as a kid and 95% of the teachers and staff that taught you aren't there anymore.

>tfw you turn on your Nintendo and try to force yourself to play video games but lose interest after 10 minutes

>tfw you walk by the house you grew up in as a kid but then your parents got divorced and now it's home to another loving family

>tfw you look at pictures of yourself as a kid with your pets, the rabit and a parrot but now they are dead.

>tfw you're getting older but don't want to.
>>
I don't know how old you are, but in many peoples lifetimes there will be techologies that slow again or prevent death from old age. What are you worrying about?
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM
>>
>>550302346

I'm 19. I just wish I was a kid again. I miss my childhood.
>>
>tfw it's been over for two years and you're still thinking about her

>tfw your expectations of future relationships are dark and gloomy because of past experiences

>tfw you're still a shut-in complaining about your fuck-ups on /b/

>tfw fapping is no longer the key to a happiness you'll never achieve
>>
>>550302036
>doesn't enjoy nintendo anymore

Well, the good news is most of us don't become faggots as we age.
>>
>>550302612

I honestly try so hard to play video games for more than 10 minutes and I just can't find pleasure in it anymore.
>>
>tfw you realize that you used to be fun but age and the responsibility of looking after your family in a shitty economy causes to to become a boring stressed out old man.
>>
>>550302896

I hate bankers
>>
this picture is the greatest thing i have ever seen
>>
>>550303665

Me too. It's so true right? That is me everyday.
>>
also your probly 15 or so, but just go out there and do drugs
>>
u have too much time on ur hands my nigga. no point wasting the time u have on this world waiting to die. pick up a hobby and practice practice practice. nothing else to do aside from work/hobbys..
>>
>>550302787

find something u do like my G. humans are hardwired to feel good from excercise. its weird and tough i kno, but excercising out of depression is the onlyway out
>>
>tfw you walk by the house you grew up in as a kid but then your parents got divorced and now it's home to another loving family

That one hit me hard because it just happened to me. Really made me think.
>>
>>550304298

I'm not really depressed, just having a moment tonight. I already work out a lot and I start college in a few months so I'll be studying my ass off soon.
>>
This song always gives me a good feelling when I'm having bad feels, I have no idea why it does though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLO7tCdBVrA
The parts when he says "I believe that you can do it, cause you can do it" "This is your world" etc just make me feel better
>Anyone got any other songs like this?
>>
you just went full manchild.
>>
File: LoveYouForever.png (449KB, 476x475px) Image search: [Google]
LoveYouForever.png
449KB, 476x475px
>>550304464

You now all want to die.
>>
>tfw you've been alive for millennia and no longer remember your childhood
>>
>>550302036
I have absolutely no feelings from any of these. Not even a memory. Nostalgia that far back is pointless.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.