[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone in the know (more by accident them intent) anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 33

File: aliens.jpg (87KB, 568x320px)
aliens.jpg
87KB, 568x320px
Ask someone in the know (more by accident them intent) anything.
>>
>>549766375
*than not them
>>
explain a little more please OP.
>>
>>549766375
???
>>
>>549766375

What's the most efficient possible way to make money within the following month?
>>
wat
>>
>>549766375
I held a position, a job, where I came across information that concerns extraterrestrial life. If you you listen to AM Coast to Coast and believe in deep dark conspiracy lizard people/grey alien theories, you will be disappointed. If you have an open mind, it's damned interesting.
>>
>>549767118
... so tell us what you found?
>>
>>549766839
Work hard on a new idea or vastly improve an existing one.
>>
I have an open mind. Please, share what you know in regards to ET life.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 258x225px)
image.jpg
20KB, 258x225px
>>
>>549767273

>work hard
>in the know

1/10 you replied

impress us with some sort of esoteric knowledge or fuck off
>>
Claims secret knowledge nothing uselful
>>
>>549767253
In a nutshell, we, the human race, haven't been visited. However the earth has.
>>
File: 1390796070220.jpg (181KB, 613x800px)
1390796070220.jpg
181KB, 613x800px
>>549767462
good thing there's added text in this image, otherwise we might not have gotten the joke
>>
Impress us with your knowledge OP
>>
File: 47t2114508.jpg (47KB, 630x473px)
47t2114508.jpg
47KB, 630x473px
Take your RP shit to /x/

OP is fig
>>
>>549767715
You have my interest now, more detail
>>
>>549766375
Treat your friends with respect you ignorant island boy
>>
>>549766375
*than
>>
>>549767489
>>549767541

Some tard asked an off subject question, I responded in kind. Quit acting high and mighty, we are on /b/, for crissake. I am posting here because no one is going to believe this unless hard evidence turns up in our lifetime, so I can safely share what I found.
>>
>>549767715
Got any proof that you actually found that?
>>
yes the earth was visited the aztecs drew alliens while high on peyote.
>>
I am Heaven, Lord above. I know all things and this faggot doesn't know shit.
>>
>>549768270
lol jk, I'm Heaven and I don't know shit, OP is real god
>>
>>549767924
Okey dokey...
A popular conspiracy theory is that humankind started making leaps forward in technology after the Roswell crash because we started backward engineering Alien tech. We did. But nothing other than a random government experiment crashed at Roswell. We discovered ancient tech elswhere at roughly the same time, actually about 6 years before, and proceeded with a dig to uncover what was found.
>>
>>549767715
so parallel earths existing on different vibrations/dimensions?
>>
>>549768386
hell no, i am Heaven and i am an alien, i often visit OP at night and watch him sleep
>>
>>549768469
Where abouts was this dig?
>>
>>549768074
Absolutely none because the way I came across the info was by aiding in converting coded microfiche into files that can be stored more efficiently, backed up, etc...
I was under the impression when I took the job it involved old army/air force secrets. It did...but not anything like what I expected. The only advantage I had that enabled me to decipher most of what I was transposing was I broke the code, and only did that due to my grandfather, who served in the CIA as a decipherer.
>>
>>549768469
That's incredible, how do you know?
>>
Please go more deep on this, what kind of technology? What things have been understood from this tech? antigravity? space travel? fre eenrgy? will it be public some day?
>>
>>549767715
what about Phil Schneider?
>>
>>549768575
There was some mention of that, though it appeared hypothetical.
>>549768909
No idea. Are was never alluded to in the information I saw. No coordinates, nor hints. But it was under American armed forces control.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (873KB, 400x226px)
2spooky4me.gif
873KB, 400x226px
>>549769170
happen to see any pics of the aliums OP or any physical description of them?

and would it be possible to state the location of the dig?
>>
>>549768585
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
is this the dig by chance?

http://the-wanderling.com/holden.html
>>
File: iceberg-penis_873217i.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg-penis_873217i.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>549769457
not saying your wrong, but you gave me an ice cube when I already have an iceberg
>>
post the documents faggot
>>
What do you know about the Universal Living Transmitter, tool going to be offered to the Greys, for a planetary advancement
>>
>>549769179
See >>549769170
>>549769380
Well, that's just it. What little we could discern of the tech discovered, it was nothing like a ship or vessel, it appeared perfectly stationary, but couldn't have been (according to some views of individual assessments I was transcribing) due to signs and ages of the surrounding environment. It was completely out of sync. As a matter of fact the word "sync" appears so often that it was the key to decoding much of the rest.
>>549769380
It's clear the intellect behind the discovered tech had considerably more control over those matters than we could ever hope to at this stage, in the future, maybe, but a post human society is what most the people involved thought would be able to truly understand what we had found.
>>
Did OP get v& already? Fuck those black helicopters work fast.
>>
do extra-dimensional beings exist, op?
>>
>>549770325
The faggot police had triangulated his position. Either that or he realized he sounded too stupid to pull off this particular ruse.
>>
>>549769592
No. No biological entities were found. Signs of terrestrial were, animals that have long since gone extinct left various traces, but no known extraterrestrial bio traces.
>>549769920
No idea, really. Could've been. Could've been any one of a thousand places under US control.
>>549769958
Just sharing what I found, nothing more or less.
>>549769979
Yes. Because they just let us carry the microfiche home to make copies. Get real.
>>549770005
I know there are no greys, no lizard people. Several times over the words of powerful men at the time encourage the propagation of what they referred to as the mass delusion culture of UFOs among the public. Misdirection.
>>
>>549771195
While deciphering did you do it in your head or make notes. Post notes you made otherwise bullshit
>>
>>549770325
I'm behind 20 proxies. (j/k) I don't have to worry about that here.
>>549770335
Several, let's say four of the 15 most recurring "voices" in the transcripts seemed to lean that way.
>>549771095
I'm too stupid to realize I am too stupid. But thanks for the concern about my welfare.
>>
>>549769170
Codes aren't broken by memory, they literally have books of hundreds of pages containing the correct codes required to decipher any encoded message from any country in the world.

Your grandpa wouldn't have had an entire United States Deciphering for Dummies in his drawer.
>>
>>549771327
No notes. Part of the reason I had the job is due to my skills in relation to correlation and memory. You do not make notes especially when all you are supposed to be doing is transposing one form of media to another while under the watchful eyes of the government. Again, not here to waste your time if you don't believe, I am here to share what I saw so I can ease some of the stress of knowing for myself. By doing this, I can say I made an attempt. Admittedly, a lame ass attempt by coming to /b/, but an attempt never the less.
>>
even if you're bullshitting the story does sound plausible, however there is one huge hole in it.
see, my grandfather was also a decipher, not in USA somewhere else but naturally he worked on all US ciphers likewise even more. Now I am not a cryptographer, but I've read all his books several times, gone through his notes and even tried studying cryptography on coursera.
So I really spent like two solid years learning crypto and I can say there is no way you deciphered anything army level just like that....
>>
File: 013 - VrygjUC.jpg (64KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
013 - VrygjUC.jpg
64KB, 604x453px
>>549771610
So what I'd like to know is, how does a being from outside Einsteinian space-time enter Einsteinian space-time?
>>
>>549772101
>a lame ass attempt by coming to /b/,
Go to ATS get handjobs by the dozen
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/19/pg1/srtpages
>>
>>549772101
I was talking about this very thing yesterday with a fellow /b/tard. If someone was to post about alien existence on /b/ there's probably a thousand misinformation agents working here.

But I like you OP please continue. Interested in this thread.
>>
>>549772101
nah don't get annoyed now, I also hate cynics and haters. This story sounds rational and even if you made it up, you thought it through. I also like how it does not disprove or approve of what I know about and believe in.
>>549772270
Being can't enter or leave something that is only a stupid idea in human minds. The reality is much more complex than you throwing around terms from science 101 trying to be smart.
>>
>>549772270
Einsteinian space-time doesn't even exist to other beings, therefore isn't a problem. We have no confirmation from anyone except ourselves that we are correct, so our entire mathematical knowledge could be fucking wrong.
>>
>>549771994
Absolutely true, in most cases. This was not exactly a windtalker situation, the powers that be were right in assuming that it did not have to be a deep code and only certain phrases were entirely encoded. Someone with an above average, not genius, intellect could have broken this with two reference points. It is not where it is ever viewed or seen. I did not mean to imply that my grandfather imbued me with some supernatural gift. Although there is a Deciphering for Dummies kind of book that the CIA references to this day.
>>
>>549772594
Of course space-time isn't right. That's why we can observe things behaving in a way that corresponds with our mathematical models. I mean, when empirical data fits perfectly with mathematical, the math must be wrong, right?

>>549772604
Pretty sure it exists to the cows, dogs, cats, and whatnot as well. Or are those not beings? As for confirmation, we don't need someone to tell us we're right. We need data to tell us we're right, and fortunately, we have that data.
>>
>>549772671
It's still a bit far fetched that they used a low level code and that you managed to break it just like that without using algorithms and computer power.
>>
>>549772168
Yes, that would be a hole. But as I keep alluding, there is a bit more going on here than I feel safe in discussing. And it was not Army level, at least not current Army level.
>>549772270
There were many times that question was asked in what I saw. A handful of attempts to answer it, but none satisfactory, at least to the overall consent of the "voices" involved.
>>549772308
Yeah, again...not really that kinda situation.
>>549772405
Thank you and yes, you are absolutely correct that is why /b/ is a safe for this.
>>549772604
That was the conclusion that they kept arriving at, at least most the time.
>>
>>549772671
I'm sadly far too aware of how the CIA operates with their deciphering mechanisms, I used to be a document preserver (it's actually a thing) contracted to them. Some methods are pretty pathetic.

All makes sense to me now then since I know what sort of paperwork you'd have seen and how lax some encoding is due to their old school security measures.

>I've seen the odd Presidential seal on heavily modified documents
>Don't want to know what they're hiding
>>
>>549773285
A bit? Try extraordinarily far fetched. Especially since I am not sharing key bits of the actually effort into translating the code. The far-fetchedness (see what I did there?) of the whole matter makes it even more safe for me to run my mouth about it in this manner.
>>
>>549773238
well my point is actually that we are locked in this space time dimension and with that all of our perception and science are subjective because they grasp a very small percentage of the entirety of existence. Explore the idea of perception in phenomenology and you will get what I am trying to say.
>>549773420
so then if I contacted my high level CIA contact now, they could probably identify you from the info you provided in this thread and reprimand you for speaking about this here if this was a true story? wanna try that?
>>
>>549773516
Granddad often stated that if the voting public knew how truly "fly by the seat of your ass" things truly were in vaunted institutions, anarchy would result almost immediately. Of course, he said the same thing about the court system.
>>
>>549773238
When you're talking about intelligent life and our own theories and scientific discoveries, it gets wildly complicated. As with the discovery of gravity, speed of light, etc there could be infinitely more critical discoveries we have yet to make that change our knowledge.

Worse yet, our basic knowledge, from which all advanced knowledge expands, could be faulty and we adjust our knowledge until it fits what we perceive.

Other intelligent life could perceive this entirely differently, more accurately or less accurately, and will inevitably arrive at wildly different conclusions, described in different ways and with different purposes.

Our whole definition of life could be wrong. What we scratch down as a galaxy might be the next town over for other civilizations for all we know. We could be blown out of existence by superior intelligence that knows things we are unable to comprehend.
>>
>>549773943
Only if they knew me personally. I am one of about 70, possibly more at other locations as I know we were not seeing everything. And NEVER did I discuss what I was seeing and understanding with any of my peers. Just like them, I acted pleased with the paycheck and worked hard on the transplantation.
>>
>>549773776
>>549774081
You truly do have the lingo and a feel of someone with touch to the community, idk man my spy senses sense something fishy about you and it's not even the story, little details. It's some minor thing in the way you talk and I can't put my finger on it. It sounds so familiar.
>>
>>549773776

You shouldn't be discussing this, for your sake. We'll be seeing you.
>>
OP's full of shit. Anybody who believes this crap is a fucking retard.
>>
>>549774274
I was very much under the impression that our having access to the tech that was discovered was a great deal akin to letting monkeys work on a live uncased nuke with hammers.
>>
>>549774428
I'm sure even if there hundreds of you working on that only a handful of them had granddads who were deciphers in the CIA. You kinda dropped the ball there or you're lying. Or incredibly clumsy to forget that it's kinda rare and gives away. And the best thing is the CIA has the records on your whole family if you're telling the truth.
>>
>>549774479
Not a spy, not a CIA op, soooooo not a government guy. You don't even know how not a government man I am.
>>549774651
Exactly it's /b/. I'll continue to post what I know here, though, if you don't mind, anon.
>>
>>549774715
That's a pretty good analogy. Just as a dog can't comprehend how gravity works, we can't comprehend how aliens work.
>>
>>549773943
Yes, our perception is limited, which is why we build instruments to expand it. I don't want to go into philosophy because the only subjective thing is words. Numbers aren't subjective. They can be faulty, yes, but not subjective, and if mistakes are made, a peer review will point the mistakes out. The existence of space-time has been verified time and time again, so it's pointless to try and deny it.

>>549774274
I'm amazed at how you can say so much without saying anything at all. The first line is fine, the rest is tautology, and currently we are working to expand on our knowledge, not revise what we already have. We're actually quite happy with the knowledge that we have, because we've been able to put it into much use. Are you going to say that acceleration doesn't work the way we think it works, despite the countless working machines we've built based on that understanding? Give me a break. Most of the knowledge we have is good, and most theories only wait to be verified, and often will be. Whenever we think we have a ground-breaking discovery that will require us to revise current theories, we find that we were actually wrong and the equipment simply made a mistake.
>>
>>549774651
you're the worst tripfag on 4chan and that says a lot.

How do you block tripfags?
>>
>>549774946
There was 70 in my group, most had served in armed forces or some form of condoned bueracracy, but nothing eye-popping. I got the job, in part, due to the past patriotic service of close family members. I could not attest to the number of cyphers working on any part of this in secret or otherwise, as you apparently can.
>>
>>549766375
how was the anal probing?seeing as how your op, on a scale from 1-10 how much did you enjoy it.(10 being the most pleasurable experience in your life and 1 being worst sexual experience of your lifetime.)
>>549767273
fuck you nigger, you cant even answer a single fucking question with a straight answer but this isn't a surprise you are op after all.
>>
>>549774651
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>549775391
I'm really, really high and spouting philosophical bullshit like I'm on a soapbox.

Way too lazy to reply to that shit, so victory to you I suppose.
>>
>>549775560
Again, no aliens. Ergo no probing. If I wanted probing, there are Thai girls that can be hired reasonably as opposed to going to all the trouble I have.
>>
>>549775486
put noko in the email field
>>
>>549775486
noko in the email field newfag
>>
noko
>>
>>549775056
Please continue posting yes, I wasn't trying to disclaim you or say you're lying. I just did notice it would pretty easy to find you given you told us:
>what you worked on
>grandads was a CIA decipher
>general info
either it's a lie
or
you're clumsy
or
it's dis info
because if you really posted this kind of info and it was real it would be too easy to find you
>>549775391
>Numbers aren't subjective
yes they are
they are symbols of something we call quantity which might be completely subjective perception of reality stemming from our corporeal and continuity in time in a certain speed. Those same numbers lose meaning easily.
>and if mistakes are made, a peer review will point the mistakes out
no because people judging studies are educated in the same system as the ones writing them so if the system is faulty no one notices and that happens a lot
>The existence of space-time has been verified time and time again, so it's pointless to try and deny it.
if you think I denied it anywhere you can't read properly. I just said our space time is something we judge depending on our perception which also travels in space and time and in a certain speed ( just think how many billions of chemical reactions are needed to read this and interpret it correctly ). We don't perceive reality directly and neither do our instruments. We only see a small shard of reality in our speed, vicinity and phase lock.
>>549775531
hmmm
>>
>>549775975
>>549776353
>>549776462

Nice try asshats. I've been here for 8 years, I just never bothered blocking tripfags before.
>>
>>549776538
Hard to figure what project I worked on when I'm not even sure what the name or classification was. I do not even know the exact location I was in while working on it. I do know the state, and I'm not giving that up because then, yes, I'd be one of 70 individual candidates to those that do have that information.
Happy to continue, just ask. If I don't know I will (and have) say that I do not know.
>>
File: 017 - HQFNAME.jpg (30KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
017 - HQFNAME.jpg
30KB, 604x453px
>>549776538
It appears to me you're too delusional to comprehend and accept reality, which is fine. Good on you. Sadly your mom is the only one who's gonna want to listen to that kind of bullshit, and that's because she loves you.
>>
>>549776853
>8 years
>Heaven is a tripfag
The bait is tainted.
>>
File: baaait.jpg (51KB, 563x601px) Image search: [Google]
baaait.jpg
51KB, 563x601px
>>
>>549777086
Let's not be assholes to one another.
>>
>>549777086
nah, the problem here is that you're stuck to one level of comprehension of reality which is public and useful for engineering, mechanics and economy but not to what OP's story is pertaining to.
The funny thing about really classified stuff is that many of them are not only secret because the public shouldn't know it, but rather because the public can't know it, they can't even understand it.
That kinda keeps it secret more than any force protection measure would.
But good for you that you couldn't understand what I was talking about it means you will have a "normal" life.
Oh and offending me is a very smart rebuttal to something you obviously can't understand because you've been force fed with "scientific" ideology. Which doesn't have much to do with science but came about from debates with apologetic. Any stoned student like you can repeat those empty rhetoric's about science and common sense but it takes more than studying to understand reality.
>>
>>549777562
explain the "voices". Did you hear them yourself?
Documented past experiences with them?
>>
>>549778265
The oddball thing of it is, I fall into the same category.
>>549778278
I use the term "voices" when I am reading one of the opinions or theories in the text of what I am translating. There were almost, but no more 20 different "voices" in the various items I dealt with. While I never recognized any names or identifiers, Enrico Fermi's name was brought up a few times, though it was clear he was not one of the "voices". I saw one mention of Tesla as well.
>>
>>549779190
the "stoned student" category?
>>
>>549779312
More the useful public reality part. I have been stoned in the past, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 636x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 636x649px
For Christs sake OP... stop wasting time responding to naysayers and start being interesting. Just give us the info with as much detail as you feel comfortable with providing, and let us fight amongst ourselves.
>>
File: 1366448427262.png (8KB, 447x397px) Image search: [Google]
1366448427262.png
8KB, 447x397px
>>549779190
>one mention of Tesla
interest amplifies
>>549779462
the great majority of people fall into that category it would be weird if you didn't.
If you were able to get things on your own outside the prescribed description of reality you would probably already be either recruited or a social outcast. Judging by your reaction to this (pretending this is real ) you might have potential.
>>
>>549779462
interesting, no mention of einstein, bohr, newton? can you go more in depth about the device we discovered?
>>
File: image.jpg (353KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
353KB, 1280x1024px
>>549779898
It's weird that you mention recruiting. About 13 years ago I was befriending by a guy slightly older than me and we hung out for a few months. Almost every visit he would coax me into discussing my thoughts on reality and filters and truth-through-creativity type stuff. Then eventually he just moved away and I stopped communicating with him. Always wondered if something was going on there.
>>
>>549779895
What little we learned from this object, this tech, resulted in wifi, most communication systems, storage systems, modern tech we have today and continue to have. They were never able to move the object or dissamble more than a few minor pieces of tech, so they built around it and brought the smartest of the smart in different areas of study in at differing times to exam and poke at it to try to make any sense of it. Botanists, Archeologists, etc... were brought in to study the earth and area in and around it to attempt an explanation at the age discrepancies.
>>
>>549780102
Not that I saw, keep in mind, I was getting bits and pieces and the occasional glance at what others had to transpose.
>>
>>549776538
While numbers were invented because of this thing called quantity, which you think is subjective, they are actually purely abstract and objectively defined.
>>
File: STS61C-31-2.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
STS61C-31-2.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
got any ideas about abductions?
>>
Are they still attempting to gain useful information from the object?

Have we ever damaged it?
>>
>>549780102
The device/tech/ship that's not a ship was large, about 4k square foot with two levels, that one "voice" said were not actually levels but the illusion of a level giving away to a greater capacity of storage and space. I completely stopped trying to think about what he was describing later that night as it was causing headaches. The object had a self sustaining energy to it, though it didn't appear to be at full power, more like we would consider emergency backups to operate, although it could have all the power it needed and we just weren't able to access it. It had safeguards that clearly made themselves known, though completely in a pacifistic manner. Those are just about all the main points I squirreled away in my itty bitty lil brain.
>>
>>549780739
Yup that sounds fishy as fuck.
>>549780835
>wifi
Crystal technology? Any mention of crystals? Quartz?
>>549781106
You're missing the point completely.
Numbers can't describe reality completely and they only describe as best as our formulas are.
Which are again subjective to our peculiar speed of perception and scale in space time.
Sure you could maybe represent reality in numbers but even with the most perfect quantum computer it would take more atoms than the universe holds.
We can only make approximations of very small slices of reality and only in our own dimension set, not knowing what other dimension sets may exist and which are more primary to our own. There is also the problem that you cannot observe anything directly. You are always either bouncing electrons or photons of something or in some other way interfering with its quantum state. So not only you can't observe it directly, you can't even observe it without interfering with it.
Please lrn2 to science before you start defending it when it's not even attacked this only helps christfags.
side etalirau
>>
>>549781292
Yes, the government "voices" encouraged representatives to encourage individuals claiming they had been abducted to think there was a secret involving aliens which there is no evidence that humans have ever come in contact with. What I read settles, at least in my mind, that the whole aliens/abduction/probing thing is nothing more than delusions. Delusions that the government would encourage to keep people who are predisposed to such things looking in the wrong direction.
>>549781479
No idea, since they could not deconstruct it in any meaningful way, my assumption would be attempts are still being made, though I have nothing to base that on.
No. The impression is we can't.
>>
>>549782157
Never did I see the words crystal or quartz in any discernible form. Doesn't mean that they were not used, though...keep in mind I was one in about 70 that I knew of working on different sections.
>>
>>549782157
>>549782157
He befriended me wright after I finished film school and I had written a few scripts and made some shorts that dealt with reality and the "hidden world". Later I thought maybe he had seen my stuff somehow.
>>
>>549782397
gimme a break "informed" person. at what length is abducting generations of family members with advanced technology considered too much to fool people
>>
>>549782397
What is that 'object' you speak of?
>>
>>549781817
I'm not saying that I know anything, but South Dakota.
>>
>>549782717
one of the ways this could work in reality is with quartz crystals and resonant computing.
>>549782786
and you don't know absolutely anything about him? how did he approach you?
and yes your films sound bait as hell for them
>>
>>549782903
Hey, people can be abducted without it having to be aliens. In fact the best scapegoat for your shady actions is something that doesn't exist.
>>
>>549782157
>Please lrn2 to science
maybe u shud take a page out of your own book lil buddy
>>
>>549782397
you do realize that if everything you're saying is true, you're basically fired. it doesn't matter whether this is 4chan or not. you're disclosing mankind's greatest secret. Don't be surprised if they never call you in for work again or inject some sort of wiper whilst you sleep.
>>
>>549782903
Who? Who is abducting them? Humanity, specifically the US armed forces found an object, a piece of tech so advanced, that we can't begin to understand, but no life forms have ever showed up to claim it nor operate it, nor is there any sign of anything other than terrestrial DNA and remains rotting on, in and around it predating humankind.
If you want to think that aliens are out there and wanting to fuck your ass, think it all you want. I have seen nothing to collaborate that wish you have, and everything to discredit it.
>>549782979
Please read the thread in its entirety.
>>
>>549783743
8/10 try /x/, unless you already are
>>
>>549783129
Maybe someone else, not me though. I should point out I wouldn't tell you if you guessed correctly, though.
>>549783318
I'll take your word for it.
>>549783491
Thank you.
>>549783601
This job was finished, at least my part, in 2007.
>>
>>549783318
>>549783318
I was looking for roommates, and he was a friend of a friend of a friend type situation. Super friendly and laid back, but very fascinating to talk to about "the universe". I remember him insisting that I watch a few specific films because they had a few examples of being "close" to knowing what's going on. Thing is, I just figured he did a lot of drugs or was some kind of amateur philosopher at the time.
>>
>>549781049

If this is true then they might comeback, which really doesn't mean much because humans will destroy themselves, always living to for-fill our desires. We are simply the most advanced form of a Virus in terms of behavior. We multiply, consume and destroy our environment and we won't stop until it becomes impossible to keep going.

In terms of surviving as a race, we have a slim chance. For us to survive we would need to be able to harness and control the energy of stars, the amount of time it would take to technologically advance to that point is too long in comparison to how long the earth will survive at our current rate of consumption.

Why worry about aliens and alien tech when we cannot even ensure our own survival as a race?

If it is true what you're saying they have achieved things that can almost ensure there race to be immortal.

Lets hope they are not like us. I'm glad it is highly unlikely we will be able to ensure our survival and harness the power of a star over the next 1000+ years.

Could you all imagine what would happen if we did harness such a power considering how we treat Earth, we would quite literally consume all matter that is resourceful to us until it was gone.
>>
>>549783989
Ever had the fear that someone might come along one day and kill you(and the others) as security if the object was ever leaked to genpop?
>>
>>549784196
what films?
>>
Pardon me, OP and fellow /b/tards, I've been lurking for quite a bit on this thread and I have a few questions. OP, you mentioned that wifi is based off of the tech you were working on. I'm wondering if the tech was emitting some form of radiation. Correct me if I am wrong, but if it was communicating with the objects around it or its environment, would it be possible to design a more advanced form of wifi, that would basically enable telepathy?
>>
File: SRMSC_MSR_HAER_ND-9-B.jpg (47KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
SRMSC_MSR_HAER_ND-9-B.jpg
47KB, 640x500px
>>549783541
>implying nonexistent rebuttal because you have none
I just love these stoned students who after two years of studying think they know what science is. This is what you get when you give a poor genetic material a university education, they don't understand shit, they regurgitate the same ideas over and over and they are the reason science suck so much today and that so much people today still believe in so much crap.
>>549783129
something like the pic but not that?
>>549784196
was one of the films THX1138, Soylent green or They live?
>>
Am I the only one who has figured out that this entire post is viral marketing for the new season of Doctor Who? The thing we found is a TARDIS.
>>
>>549784539
Tardis isn't a 4000 square foot mansion on the outside.
>>
>>549784258

Who are you?
>>
>>549784258
we're very, VERY young as a species. Toddlers in comparison. We'll grow out of our tantrums and immature use of resource eventually. Don't give up hope.
>>
>>549784258
Kinda down on humanity aren't you?
The most reassuring thing about learning what I did is the fact that the entire machine/ship/tech is described repeatedly in terms like "benevolent" and "passive". When force was used in an area, it responded simply by relocating the area, or disguising it. There were two incidents depicted that simply melted my mind to even consider something like what it did could be done. And no, I don't want to discuss that because occasionally, It still scares me even though it was completely harmless. Keep in mind, I was reading this information, never witnessed anything first hand.
>>
>>549784421
>>549784421
He first made me watch Donnie Darko. Not for the time travel elements or anything, but he insisted that I pay close attention. To a scene where these liquid like invisible tendrils are leading people around. He said I would get it eventually. I still don't, haha.
>>
File: 1401258072085.jpg (51KB, 971x670px) Image search: [Google]
1401258072085.jpg
51KB, 971x670px
>>549785256
well fuck...
>>
Where is it now?
>>
>>549784421
>nonexistent
...in your aggrivated lil mind
>>
>>549784347
If I were selling this story to the National Enquirer, maybe. Talking about it here? I'm just another freak on Moot's board. Besides, I'm from a very patriotic family with an outstanding history of government service. They think I'm a flag waver who always votes.
>>549784415
Completely beyond the realm of my understanding and know how. Wireless transference of information was mentioned in one of the pieces of microfiche I was working on, I made what I believed a logical leap to referring to it as wifi. No radiation, they frequently commented on lack of heat or any discernible waves of energy as we understand it.
>>549784539
I watch Dr.Who, have since Baker. Never once during reading any of this did the TARDIS enter my mind.
>>549784848
Clearly you a god among autists.Go! Quick! Your insight is needed elsewhere! Don't limit yourself to this thread!
>>
>>549785797
Yellowstone National Park
>>
>>549785532
>>549785532
I tried to track him down a year or so later. All I got was a rumour that he went to Montreal to live with artists and paint weird shit, but that could be completely wrong. He will always be a mystery to me.
>>
>>549785256
http://www.the-elite.net/---/darko/
>>
>>549785797
The same place it has always been unless they finally found a way to move it or it moved itself. The latest dated item I saw during the job was marked in 1979 and that could have just been an added update.
>>
>>549786268
No worries chum, the TARDIS comment was a silly joke.
>>
>>549786748
When you said it, though, I could definitely understand how one would see it as such.
>>
>>549786995
so what do u take away from all of this?
...like what is the big picture here?
>>
>>549786231
You sure convinced me there champ.
I've got a perfect theme song for this thread and it also gives answer to where these guys went.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j54rK6NtIMA
>>
>>549785080

I'm not down on humanity. I hold apathy towards humanity in regards to it's survival, not even close to upset or disappointed. The reason I replied to this thread in the first place is because the context of the thread attracts individuals who usually have a open mind towards larger, abstract processes or constructs which can operate out of our 5 sense awareness.

Therefore I figure I would share some information which might inspire new ideas or different thinking in others. Take what I said to heart or with a pinch of salt all that matters is the intent behind it and that it's been shared.

Dependent on how much importance and significance you project towards it when comparing it with what you already know and judge as right or wrong you can potentially make the seemingly smallest events or ideas hugely beneficial.
>>
>>549786995
You are a fool if you think they still aren't watching what you do. You saw fragments of the truth. 100% they saw you see it. they might let this slide. But im sure you have 2 and a half strikes right now.
>>
All I can report about the South Dakota theory is that there was something unearthed on (possibly) Sioux land that is kept very well hidden but never moved. I've heard the names 'Lodestone' and 'God Coin' in reference to it, and it is apparently big. No idea of its a ship or a machine or an artifact or what, but it is supposed to be technological. Is this ten thing you were reading about? Who knows.
>>
>>549787693
If they watched anyone who ever worked on anything like this they would have to employ half the country and wouldn't get any shit done.
>>
>>549787664
not gonna argue with you. i just laugh at u
>>
>>549787678
You know there are more than five senses right? Like, you were just being poetic?
>>
File: 1401919762097.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1401919762097.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>549788027
>>
>>549787678

can i grab email plz
>>
>>549778265

Science is the study of natural and physical world interactions. You clearly lack a basic understanding of why it our laws are so concrete. One of something will always equal one of something no matter what plane of existence you're on.
>>
The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>549787526
The line from Hamlet to Horatio is all I can take away from this, that and an unbelievable amount of the History Channels time has been wasted on Aliens. Aside from that, the tech, the machine, whatever it is was designed to not harm whatever it may encounter, wouldn't it be both grand and horrible if we were the most violent things in all existence? Also scares me still to this day that something, some one, some entity or race of beings that are essentially gods compared to us existed/exist, makes me feel like less than an ant.
>>549787678
I hope for the best.
>>549787693
Oh, I think it. I've grown up thinking it thanks to Granddad, once a company man...etc...
But they don;t watch all the time and this is the first time I've shared to this extent. There are more important people to kill, trust me. The fact we are up to 140+ posts and haven't 404'd is proof no eyes are currently looking my way.
>>
File: 1401308041881.jpg (37KB, 352x375px) Image search: [Google]
1401308041881.jpg
37KB, 352x375px
>>
>>549787968
This, too.
>>549788730
That's what makes it the perfect place to post truth.
>>
>>549788754
>wouldn't it be both grand and horrible if we were the most violent things in all existence?

You're not, not by a long shot.
>>
>>549787968
youre most likely right. but less than 1% of the countrys population knows about it though. you don't think they can't keep tabs on a few 1000 people at the most? they have programs and bots designed to do it for them 24 hours a day. The best of the best are behind those computers. it's definitely plausible
>>
>>549788754

If the thread would 404 out of the blue, every participant of this conversation would believe that what you have told is the truth, so even if you are being watched right now, letting you do what you do is the safest way to deal with the situation.
>>
>>549788754
"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark." ?
>>
Besides the South Dakota object, there is supposed to be something huge that was discovered in Greenland in 1941 that the Americans rushed to gain control of. Admittedly my 'sources' told me very little about that one, but it seems like it is a similar object.
>>
>>549789716
Yes, life is laced with risks.
>>
>>549789643
aliens watching
confirmed
>>
>>549789808
The Heaven and Earth line, and it wouldn't have been Denmark, it would have been continental US. (That was a good line by you, though. I smiled.)
>>549789863
I'm not saying they arent related, I am saying that I know nor saw anything about either location.
>>
>>549766375

i really want to believe everything you have said, but i only believe you about 50%

is there anything you can tell us that will convince us without a doubt? im not asking to try to get you in trouble or anything but i really genuinely want to believe this is true
>>
>>549789986
No, but if you think humanity is alone here, you are mistaken.
>>
>>549788109

Not poetic at all really, I understand there is about 21 senses.

The thing to consider here is which senses contribute the most and are the most beneficial at improving and evolving your consciousness though experiential knowledge.

While all the senses are important in terms that they are all dependent on one another to function correctly or even exist as a conglomerate, when functioning correctly there are obviously senses that contribute more than others.
>>
>>549788714
You didn't reply once on the things I posted and you are only giving vague general notions about science which are also pretty primitive. Science is a faculty of human beings, it's not out there. It is a system we created so we can more easily manipulate matter, energy and information. You are too focused on the dogma of science and instead of thinking what can be done and what wonders we don't even know about you only yell "it can't be done". If you carefully read what I wrote you may be able to understand but you obviously glossed over it and started spouting your cool and hip skeptical dogma even though I didn't say anything that isn't known to more advanced physicist. Just because you don't understand it it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Besides you still haven't made one single rational, scientific argument against my statements except vaguely implying I am somehow grossly braking scientific laws. Please show me exactly where did I say something that is proven wrong by science and back it up please. You can't. You can only repeat this shit endlessly because you think it makes you smart and scientific to be skeptical and negative about everything. Well the problem is I didn't say anything crackpottish I said only things known and generally accepted by people who work on these kinds of things.
>>
[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
[ ] [ ]
>>
>>549790510
well, op might disagree
>>
>>549790573
I'm at the point where I can't tell which one of you assholes I was supporting earlier in the thread. Let's level the playing field by accepting that everyone on /b/ THINKS they are smarter than they are...
>>
>>549788754
>>549789716
mods sure have the power to 404 it and they 4040 shit out of the weirdest reasons but I honestly doubt any government agency has the power or backend API to admin 4chan. They can only monitor and log it. And troll naturally.
>>
>>549790861
It's not alien if it was born here and has always been here.
>>
>>549790843
Oooh! The Vannah Code! Haven't seen that in ages...
>>
>>549791386
Good point...
>>
>>549791386
i guess thats partially what op is getting at...
(which actually isnt really a new/unknown concept)
>>
>>549790573
No, you're right man I didn't read all you said, so I completely misunderstood. My bad.
>>
>>549790381
No. I can not show you anything, point anything out on a map. All of it is nothing more than my memory and I think I have the photo ID with my employee number on it somewhere, maybe. But No. Not at all, not remotely.
>>549790861
Are we alone in all reality? Clearly not. Are we currently alone now, in the moment? Based on what I know, Evidently. Are we being observed? Maybe. Could we hope to communicate with who/what left the device? Again, the majority of the people I read working on this shared the conclusion that it would take a more evolved post-human species to begin to understand what the device is or how it got here. Post-human...the sentient beings that will ultimately replace us.
>>
>>549791158
ah but you see I wasn't in any way implying my own level of intelligence or "in the know"
I merely stated that we see only a small part of reality, only one of possibly infinite dimensions, in which we are phase locked, in a certain speed of perception and in a very small and limited space. Another notion I added is that we never, not even with our instruments perceive reality directly and we almost always have to interfere with it to measure it. And then these assholes came and started saying I am somehow unscientific and threw ad hominems at me. Very scientific from them.
And I am still not implying I am more or less smart than anyone here. It's completely irrelevant to anything anywhere and only frustrated people have the need to turn every debate to that.
>>
>>549791204
I am always amazed at what the government can and can't do, usually all at the same time.
>>
File: ZP9JY.gif (2MB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
ZP9JY.gif
2MB, 220x165px
>>549792116
there are capabilities that are mind bending but most of them are kept in warehouses and under wraps. the most part of the system works on regular computers, with regular technology, using only protected networks and huge databases. The black technology is not there for all of them to use, most of the time it's not used at all, but rather ordinary or slightly advanced technology is used.
>>549791781
wow someone on /b/ actually read an argument , understood it and didn't reply with hate and insults.
If you're not being sarcastic I'm glad you have this level of rationality and that such people exist. There is less and less of those these days.
>>
>>549791818
i think im following you. strangely i have quite the similar view on our place in universe/universes without having your insights.

can you talk about the device a bit more? u mentioned two instances where the device did something incredible. can you follow up on that?
>>
What kind of future developments do u think will result from this discovery OP?,
>>
>>549793375
virtual porn
>>
>>549791397
>[ ] [ ] [ ] [ ] [ ]
>[ ] [ ]
fill it
>>
>>549793239
I'm not going into one incident at all, the second I will touch on. When you consider how the teleporters work in Star Trek, taking something apart at the atomic level and then reconstructing it elsewhere without flaw, when you think about it, were that device to exist, it boggles the mind. Now imagine time and space handled in a similar manner. Now know that the description of the second incident I read suggested that more than that happened. A type of mirror got held up to the "voices" examining the object and it changed everything they believed.
>>
>>549793375
from what little I could extrapolate (in all honesty, I wish a better mind than mine had found this) all of it now. All of it to come. It changed everything.
>>
>>549775185
Actually humans also don't comprehend how gravity works.
>>
>>549794074
>fill it
[nigger] [nigger] [nigger] [nigger] [nigger]
[nigger] [nigger]
>>
>>549786268
Thank you, OP.
>>
>>549794778
Better question then; how drastic will these developments be and how will we know them when we see them?
>>
>>549794135
>>549794135
So the device is related to 3d printing in a way. It creates reality around itself... Or at least the building blocks of our perception of reality?
>>
>>549766375
Was there evidence of a Chronosynclasticinfundibula?
>>
>>549794135
I get the feeling that the reason it can't be moved is that it has always been there and will always be there, because it exists outside of our belief of what time is... Am I crazy for thinking that?
>>
>>549795064
It depends. I'm fairly certain we have weapons that could end conflicts in an instant that we have not shared with genpop or used in any real way. What we gained from the object we gained by observing it, not backward engineering as it simply doesn't seem to allow us.
I do believe, ultimately that artificial intelligence will form from something humans create, and that will lead to post-humanity. The device itself is clearly an intelligence of its own. At least that is what I gathered.
>>
>>549794135
>>549794778

this is fascinating! wait, did it change them by imprinting something into them? or did it change them simply by "demonstrating its power"...
>>
>>549796029
is there any kind of info on any kind of material used?
>>
>>549796098
I imagine it simply humbled them. To learn that so much of what we "know" is incorrect probably changes a person.
>>
>>549795381
It didn't build anything, it showed.
>>549795661
No idea, never seen the word.
>>549795675
Not at all, I saw some mention of that as well as vibrational frequency guesses, they could prove neither, at least not in anything I read.
>>
>>549796472
Shit. We all be holograms in a holographic universe, dawg.
>>
>>549796098
Fuck it. As I read and understand it, a door (though it wasn't anything we would recognize as a door) opened and they saw themselves on the otherside. It was not a reflection, it was both them and not them at the same time and they talked and interacted. Some things were completely the same, some things were slightly off. The "door" signaled before it closed giving them time to clear the portal.
>>549796308
We have used every known wave and energy detector known, and most tools, to no avail that I read.
>>549796390
No, the above described experience changed them as individuals. It was beyond humbling.
>>
>>549796803
and not even unique ones at that.
>>
>>549797120
Jesus. That confirms so many of my suspicions... I hate to ask, but is the reason you don't want to talk about the other incident because you leaned of something morally wrong? Atrocities? Did someone become violent?
>>
>>549796803
Have you read the holographic universe? Don't be so quick to write it off.
>>
>>549797839
Not at all, it's largely because I can't wrap my mind around it. At all.
>>
Alright, theories. The device acts as a way for 'them' to access this area. Our universe is one of many, each running as programs, trying to work out solutions. For all intents and purposes our species is already post-human, and you and I are nothing but code. We are self-portraits designed by a 'real' version of us.
>>
>>549798134

I have only read an article about said theory, but they made it sound more like that the math is right, could you link his paper on the presented theory?
>>
>>549798443
Good theory. Can't confirm it or deny it, I'm not qualified, not by a long shot. It was in relation to that incident that Tesla was mentioned, btw.
>>
>>549771610
OP could these extra-dimensional being be related with DMT the spirit molecule ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTfEblzw8X4
>>
>>549798443
It's not far fetched, and it a way it's almost comforting. You are your own god. Not the you that is reading this, but the 'artist' you. The one who created the drawing that you are to exist in is universe.
>>
Is the USA the head of this project? Are all of the world governments aware and/or involved in this?
>>
>>549798856
Again, no mention of any aliens. Only the device/tech/ship/not a ship thing.
and go away, Rogan.
>>549799028
Have you met the DMT guy above?
>>
>>549798684
It isn't an article, it's a book. Very interesting read, you can find it on popular torrent sites and probably other places if you're interested.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Holographic-Universe-Revolutionary-Reality/dp/0062014102
>>
>>549797120
I thought aliens would be more interesting than this. Seriously, are they retarded? What the fuck is the point of some door thing where you can talk to an alternate version of yourself? Plus what's with the whole stereotypical "Oh the alien spacecraft is made out a material unknown to humans.." We know what all the stable elements are, the material has to be comprised of them.
>>
>>549798767
>>549798767
Makes sense. Tesla figured out a huge a out of secrets about perception and reality. He likely stumbled onto a back door of some kind. He poked his head into the real world and in turn lost his mind is my guess.
>>
this is indeed quite a large picture u have drawn so far, op. lots of incentive to touch upon strains of though i havent been able to touch yet.
thank you for that.
>>
>>549799351
Yes, one thing is clear, we found it, on our "property". There was a facility built around it. I saw no other sign of any other governments being briefed or consulted or simply even mentioned. Again, latest date on anything I saw was 1979.
>>
File: 1400362194554.jpg (27KB, 480x424px) Image search: [Google]
1400362194554.jpg
27KB, 480x424px
>>549798767
>It was in relation to that incident that Tesla was mentioned, btw.
ur teasing us now
>>
>>549799707
I think this has gone over your head...
>>
>>549799028
>>549798443
this isn't what's going on, but the truth is even weirder
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/?h774n5zk3iznx33Here's how to contact Extraterrestrials...
>>
>>549800109
WHAT IS THE TRUTH?!!
>>
>>549799707
At NO time was there any mention in anything I read about the physical manifestation of an entity other than that of human. There are NO greys, NO reptiles.
>>
>>549799919
It's located on territory acquired by the U.S. I am betting. Hawaii?
>>
>>549766375
What is the Question?(You know which one)
>>
>>549800079
No, I just don't understand the practical applications of a door where you can see and talk to an alternate version of yourself. Yeah, it's cool and everything but what possible use could you have for such a device? Also my point about the materials the craft is made out of is a valid one. Chemists know what the stable elements are. All of them. So, therefore the craft had to be made out of one or more of them.
>>
>>549792050

I agree, with what you said.

While science can help us though observation and speculation to predict, manipulate and/or control processes, constructs and events with great accuracy, doesn't justify it being used as a tool to certify ones opinion, rebuttal and Idea as 100% correct on matters which have no scientific proof to disregard its existence and the fact we would eventually create a standard of proof that could never be met.

Scientists observe existence within the capabilities of our senses and mechanical-senses though technology. They label and speculate meaning to processes and constructs observed then conduct experiments to confirm said speculation as correct and while effective and useful at some levels, there will still be things completely beyond our comprehension that science will never discover.

Pursuit of knowledge is the desire of the mind, it's your minds job to know it wants to know everything and anything. Just like your stomach while you can feed your hunger it is only temporary you need more and more until there is no more or you can't anymore.

What happens hypothetically if all "knowledge is attained" we won't kick back and be like fuck yea "jobs done" we will look for more and more.

Truth is anything we "understand" and judge can never be right or wrong, because they are human created mental constructs trying to judge constructs that are void of judgement. A simple example is a hammer could be used to bash someones head in, or build a house, the hammer itself is neutral, what It does and what it means is entirely dependent on the individuals projected intent.

Well that's all for me, hopefully this "enlightens" some and/or helps.
>>
>>549799939
No, seriously, he was simply mentioned. One of the "voices" referred to a known project Tesla had undertaken which resulted in vaguely similar effects, minus the alternate reality beings thing.
>>549800446
JESUS CHRIST- there are no aliens as you understand them!
>>
>>549800465
That's why I think it's our own device. Transhumans, post-humans or what have you control it, outside of time.
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/?h774n5zk3iznx33
>>
>>549799707
>We know what all the stable elements are, the material has to be comprised of them
that is actually totally wrong.
my own first thought to his statement was "wait they couldn't build the entire thing out of element 115" and then I remembered. Our neighborhood is built from hadrons because everything else around this area decayed a long time ago. However if you could "project" into reality or imprint objects into this dimension by some alien tech ( or even ancient wizardry ) maybe they could be using something different than protons and neutrons to swing their electrons around. It's completely plausible that it's possible to make matter out of non-hadronic particles if you can provide some that don't decay. The only reason all shit around us is hadronic is because they are stabile in this dimension/space-time
>>
Do you think any of our invasions of other countries were associated with this project? To locate or find anything...? Just a thought...
>>
>>549800465
did they mention spiritual manifestations of entities then?

I'm curious just how open they were to aggregating other weird discoveries. Things like the existence of traditional aliens that visit earth, in observable forms.
>>
>>549800816
meet 115, the newest element on the periodic table
>>
>>549800465
I didn't say an alien manifestation. I said a human manifestation. I was simply remarking how uninteresting I thought the aliens were for constructing such a useless piece of technology.
>>
>>549800465
Don't know, but the US is firmly in charge and control of the area.
>>549800816
The people that experienced it did not seem to be aware of the "why" any more than the "how" either.
>>
>>549801249
There's a key word here dude. STABLE. Any elements discovered are artificially made Humans and never last more than a few seconds.
>>
OP, did the voices have a name for the object or the portal? How is it referred to in the files?
>>
>>549799730
he never lost his mind he just became really disappointed in the end and started trolling people out of spite.
>>549800452
you can't handle the truth.
but seriously it would take years to understand it
>>549800816
you expect to see practical applications of something like this? like watching football on one screen while it makes hamburgers for you? so dense...
>>549800886
brofist
>>
>>549800886

Thank you.
>>
File: 1392747884771755.jpg (29KB, 236x240px) Image search: [Google]
1392747884771755.jpg
29KB, 236x240px
This is just a shilling thread

everyone knows we were made as cheap labor by the draconians and we're currently being farmed for loosh
>>
>>549801006
Only one of the opinions I read suggested that, and no other mention was made, again- at least not in anything I read.
>>549801185
it would certainly seem possible, at the very least. I mean, really, who the hell wants Afghanistan?
>>549801232
No, it was all physical, it was all in the real and tangible, in what I read. No mention of any aliens ever.
>>549801415
Another pressing question was if we were even seeing all of what there is of it. I doubt it's useless, but again, it could be like an old iPod that some entity tossed out a cosmic window and hit here. I doubt it seriously, but it could be for all we know.
>>
>>549801005
I didn't mean teasing like that but in a sense you threw a very hard bait and now you won't tell us. This incident and Tesla mentioned is the most important info and we could explain a lot from that.
>>549802116
why are you thanking him?
>>
>>549801479
Don't beat around the bush OP. What caused these men or their perceptions to be changed? What could their alternate universe versions possibly say that would change them so much? Or was it simply the idea that they could interact with their alternate selves that changed their perception?
>>
>>549801842
Just like I have been referring to it, object, device, ship. It was even called "thing" a few times.
>>
>>549801993
>Take years to under stand it.

Yeah, but how long would it take to explain it?!
EXPLAIN YOU TEASE.
>>
>>549802245
lel
>>
>>549802591
They saw first hand evidence they were not unique. One reported a very real transcendence of self, and a general overall disconnect from his former life. The other one to experience it I never saw any more of his "voice". Again, I got substantial amounts of information, but nowhere near the entire thing.
>>
>>549802591
>>549802591
Try not to jump to conclusions. OP never said that these were alternate versions of the people. He's not saying it's a door to a mirror universe.
>>
>>549802591
don't be so fast to conclude they were alternate universe versions of them
it doesn't work like that.
The theory of infinite universes where there is a lot of very similar versions of you is just that, a theory. Neighboring universes, but's it's much more precise to call them dimensions, are very different from ours, and not in one single parallel dimension is there anything like you or a copy of you or anything. That idea is seriously flawed and retarded in many ways and even math disproves it. So is the theory of dimensions splitting on deterministic nodes.
Basically the farther the dimension is it's harder to cross into it, and it's usually more inhospitable. Time also passes very differently in most of them, in some you could be gone a second and spend and eternity in them.
>>549802904
what good is if I summarize it here and you don't get zero understanding of it? Besides it would take me over 10 000 pages of text just to cover the basics.
Not to mention the most pertinent parts aren't even possible to describe in human language and logic.
>>
>>549803449
Very true, I am merely reporting on what I read.
It's not fair to say it was a mirror universe, especially when there were some very different aspects between them.
>>
Oh shit, the Q Continuum is real...
>>
>>549803141
oh uh I know what this is and it was not actually a different them. It was a part of them that exists in all of us, but it's mostly docile and below the level of awareness. It comes out only rarely to common people and it has the power...
well theoretically that part of us could even create that whole thing if the person who imagined it was crazy enough, had enough energy and obsessed enough.
All beings have this part. It's not material nor spiritual. It's not a soul, it's not a spirit and it's not the subconsciousness. It's more like a endless darkness where forms and reality emerge. And yet at the same time it's a part of our being.
>>
>>549803452
>What good is a summary
You can't just drop a juicy summation like "the truth is even weirder" and then say that it's pointless to summarize and also impossible.

explain that is weird about the truth please. If you can claim it as weird, you can at least help us out with a quick and dirty overview or interpretation.
>>
>>549804213
Thanks for clearing that up. Wish I could put you in touch with the people that were there so we could save some time.
>>
>>549804213
Go home Donnie Darko!

Just kidding, bud. Are you saying the machine simply triggered that ability in them for a few moments?
>>
>>549804213
I mean it could have been this, something similar to this, something else we can't understand. I know that now I'll have to take a pill to help me sleep at all tonight since I drudged all this up.
>>
>>549804213
>>549804618
well, this goes down the quantum theory road... so r u saying quantum theory is a result of studying the device? time table (60s/70s) seems to fit
>>
>>549805312
I'm not saying that. I'm saying I don't know. I wish I hadn't went down the path that I did so I wouldn't have this in my head. Someone smarter could've made more out of it than I can. It should have been a smarter person. I regret so much in relation to this.
>>
>>549805695
dont beat yourself up over it....we r all just pokeing in the dark here. and chances r not even the smartest human on earth could make sense of it...
>>
OP I've been following along the whole time, but can you confirm a few things?

1. You know where the device is, but don't want to say, correct?

2. How many voices were in the documents, and how many people 'saw themselves'

3. It was discovered in the 1940s. How? Random civilian?
>>
So, for the average person, what is the most important thing we should take away from this? This is some pretty deep shit... Do we educate others? Do we keep this to ourselves? To we pretend like this never happened?
>>
File: Pistis-Sophia.jpg (222KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
Pistis-Sophia.jpg
222KB, 1000x855px
>>549803452
try me. use other languages than english if needed.
Most of this just sounds like the smashing of your head against Godel's Paradox. No system can create absolute truth by using its own devices.

There fore to understand this fantasy that has been created by you a new language should probably be made. or at least a better way to transmit data.

Any word on weather or not these beings are toting DNA, or did they say anything about the stuff?
>>
>>549806156
see
>>549788754
>>
>>549806076
No, I know the device is somewhere FIRMLY controlled by the US government. I never saw anything that even hinted at location.
No more than 20 voices that I recall. I read most of each in individual sets, so there was little crossover or conversation akin to like what we have in this thread. Two that I read of, there were four people when the "door" opened.
It's not clear. I am almost certain one of the other individuals in our group was transferring the section that dealt with how it was found due to something I saw at his station one day.
>>
File: bucketmanwhatpours.jpg (78KB, 438x512px) Image search: [Google]
bucketmanwhatpours.jpg
78KB, 438x512px
>>549766375
How are you?
>>
>>549804567
OK I can give u one example. But the reason I don't want to post about this is that I don't have the patience to listen to people bitching about it who don't understand it.
OK let's see, your mind isn't your mind at all.
How about that?
>>549804618
Yeah me too, I could probably be useful on the project since I have the knowledge both about black projects and science, but also about fringe ideas and esoteric stuff.
>>549804890
It's only speculation but my guess is that in a way, yes it pulled out their dark part and made them aware of it for a while. If you were confronted with that part of you it would be much devastating to you too if you're unprepared.
>>549805292
Well as I've said I am not saying it deffo is that but it's one of the things it might be. I had one experience which I cannnot describe unfortunately but there was this moment when I was looking and yet I also had like an eye looking through me which wasn't me, and also the thing being looked at looked back and the eye noticed that. It was beyond weird and unexplainable but it strongly reminds me of this.
There are several other things that might have been.
It could have also only use their genetic code, projected it's message into a media which was projected on the base of their genetic code in order for the whole message to be as much as perceivable to whomever stumbles upon it. Like:
>ur the machine
>a being stumbles upon you
>you scan his genetic code
>you project a "being" made of energy or something but in the form of what that genetic code is
>being see's itself ( or something similar and understands it better and doesn't attack it
>>549805312
yes and no and you got a quantum problem of what came first.
>>
>>549806156
I guess, to know that something greater really does exist. Also refer to >>549788754.
>>
>>549806887
not real good at the moment. I thought it would help clear this shit out of my head but it's getting worse and I regret doing this. The need for answers are starting to eat at me again.
>>
File: MtCtRj3nWK-8.png (23KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
MtCtRj3nWK-8.png
23KB, 300x250px
>>549806749
i know about this door, but not how to get it to manifest it self. It is said it can be done thru human will if there is enough devotion. How does one accumulate that much power of will? Its likely that these things that are communicating are just post-humans.
>>
>>549769170
You broke the code because your grandfather was a decipher?

Someone watched the Da Vinci code before making a troll thread.
>>
File: 1393210192879.jpg (61KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1393210192879.jpg
61KB, 500x643px
>>549807216
I can help you cope with the empty feeling. Just let me know m8
>>
>>549807285
That doesn't sound remotely like what I read about. I keep putting the word door in quotations because it's clear it's not anything we would recognize as a door. At no time does anyone refer to force of will or devotion causing or interacting with anything. Everything was dealt with and described in real, measurable terms, meaning no surrealism or use of the Force.
>>
>>549807216
Is this anything like the monolith from 2001? And if so, do you think Kubrick might have something to have done with it (you say botanists and other random people did)?
>>
>>549806980
>your mind is not your own
elaborate
>>
>>
>>549807629
Jeebus. Please read the entire thread. We covered this already.
>>549807775
That's just it, no one can cope with this feeling. I'll never get answers.
>>
>>549807216
Bright side: you aren't searching by yourself now. You have a team of anonymous twats like us to help you.
>>
File: 1393209922512.jpg (98KB, 540x683px) Image search: [Google]
1393209922512.jpg
98KB, 540x683px
>>549807789
I'm not talking about those things either. The door was opened out of the device out of random? Or something was done before? The force isn't real, but will is. door also isnt an accurate way of describing what i'm speaking of either. But if it leads you to the self that "other self" that you're talking about, how do you feel about me communicating with this other self with out the use of tech?
>>
File: 1393211565430.jpg (207KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1393211565430.jpg
207KB, 753x1024px
>>549808043
There aren't answers man, you can cope with that. There's nothing to figure out. do you know what im saying?
>>
>>549807875
I never saw his name and never thought to associate anything I read with anything I had seen in the movies, it simply doesn't read like that. The botanists and one archeologist in particular were involved to define the ages of the surrounding earth and remains of plants and animals in relation to how long the device was believed to have been in that location.
>>
>>549788754
And therefore as a stranger give it welcome.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Hamlet Act 1, scene 5, 159–167????
>>
>>549806980
Who the fuck are you and why do you know so much? You seem not of this world.
>>
>>549808232
u know its possible so just start practicing
>>
>>549807880
I think it's complicated, but as I said earlier I suspect that our minds are merely calculators. Sort of input/output devices that allow beings higher up than we are to know this universe. Post-humanity I reckon. Free will and curiosity are real, but not important to 'them'. I'm fine with that though..
>>
>>549808232
The "door" signaled before it was going to open. Signaled in such a way the people involved recognized it as some kind of count down. They did not trigger it, it was described more like it either decided itself or was on some unseen timer.
>>549808449
No, I don't.
>>
>>549808618
have been, getting no where except for 2 years ago. went too deep, almost didnt come back. Cant go deeper if i want to come back. and trust me I do. I want to make a bridge into the deep that isnt so harmful.
>>
As a former alien, I must say this thread is sound. Please tell me where I left my space/time capsule so I may return to my home planet.
>>
>>549808797
Godel bro, for real. You're currently stuck as a human and have to deal with the human world. the answers you seek are outside of that experience it sounds like, so even if you got the answer you wouldnt be able to retain it because to us it doesn't exist.

I'd like to try and help coax you out of the terror you experience from talking about such things. Not sure if you are open to that thou.
>>
>>549806376
I wrote a huge and very elaborate reply and it got deleted because of this shitty quick reply bug.
I guess the universe doesn't want me to post. But I'll just say I'm not one of those crackpot guys who have a theory and think they unraveled total truth. I have four different sources for my worldview and yes later I have build upon it some from info from classified documents and advanced science.
>>549807880
wrong answer. don't bait me on primitive baits.
Now if you said any interesting comment on this statement you could have provoked me to go further, but this isn't very motivating.
I said already why I don't want to elaborate.
Wake up now.
>>549808570
oh fuck not that qoute goddamit
>>549808597
oh well yes I am a peculiar being
interesting combo of backgrounds:
esoteric, shamanism, military and civilian intelligence, archaeology, quantum physics and general curiosity. I also read a lot.
But often when I look in the mirror I also notice my eyes look a bit alien. Not that I know of any alien hump rump in my family history. But I do have huge unhuman eyes. And they scare even me sometimes,
>>
>>549808905
That's one in a million. Anyone who manages to actually 'go deep' as you put it is usually lost there. Back here in our world we diagnose them, put them in homes and whatnot because all that is left is a body with nobody really piloting it anymore. Be very careful, friend.
>>
>>549809236
creepy
>>
>>549809285
No sweat man, I know how it goes. Perseverance, patience doesnt go unrewarded etc. I'll hear the story eventually. No word on the dna thou? Also about the eye thing, do you notice how 99% of people have one wonky weird eye (i think left but cant be sure if its my left or theirs) does this mean antyhing to you?
>>
>>549774651
>>
>>549809285
perhaps I can quote you. Obviously saying your mind is not your own is related to what was said earlier; we are all just projections of an "artist" self.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>549809285
I also have eyes that are too big for me! We should hang out.
>>
File: mer.jpg (21KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
mer.jpg
21KB, 324x500px
>>549808797
Inter dimensional beings are most likely demons. Would you agree? Is that were all this Illuminati shit came from?
>>
Fuck it, Fuck it all.
The first incident, the one I can't wrap my mind around;
The closest any of the voices got to an agreement was this, and I am not even certain how they could determine enough to make the call, in layman's terms the determined that the device/ship/whatthehellever was in a very substantial way more "real" than we are, than anything we know is. That's what I don't understand, what the fuck could that possibly mean?
>>
>>549809354
I count my blessings daily, a fighting spirit gets you a long way. If you're already dead, there is no good reason not to give up.
>>
op, just to be clear.
u r saying that:
1. the device is most likely of extra-dimensional origin
2. the device's function and age is not clear
3. all modern tech is influenced by the device
4. all documents which u read make absolutely no sense to u except for the conclusion that there is something else out there, something far more advanced
>>
>>549809354
>>549809675
>>549808618
you 3 are not normal. where did you come from?
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.