[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 38

File: IMG_1340.png (95KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1340.png
95KB, 640x960px
Fuck me /b/
>>
>>549019382
so, when youd start a killing spree?
>>
welcome to the friendzone, enjoy ur stay.
>>
maybe we should... because that slut certainly isn't going to
>>
>>549019382
Well she definitely won't be.
>>
>>549019382
Would you prefer a black or dragon dildo
>>
I think she just wants attention man. Let it go for a while. Read books and play vidya
>>
Looks like you need to charge ur phone. Running low there buddy.
>>
>Talking to

How's high school, OP?
>>
>>549019382
pls stop all communication with this skallywag
>>
>>549019382
Welcome to the rest of your life, OP.

It never gets better.
>>
>>549019382
now seriously just tell her what you feel and if she doesnt give a fuck then dont talk to her again, it only will be painfull for you(sorry my english)
>>
Lol @ highschool insecurities
>>
>>549019382
Fffffffffffffff-FRIENDZONED :(
>>
>>549019571
Both buttfuck me out of this shit town.

>>549019674
We just graduated
>>
>>549019382
bah, just keep her as friend if you wan.t Just forget about banging her.
>>
Why isn't this a roll thread?
>>
>>549019747
>this
>this
>no really, this
>really, do this
>>
>>549019919
Good point
>>549019382

But bb gurl plz, I need you to lick my ass hole clean while I cry to mummy about my insecurities. Roll for 6
>>
>>549019907
Thats my plan. I'm not too beat up over it.

>>549019919
Because I care for her too much to subject her to such subhuman behavior
>>
>>549019382
Say this, "Are you sure? I heard that he has some herpes and gave it to *add whoever the fuck* but I guess his eyes are dreamy."
>>
>>549020167
Fml roll again
>>
>>549020174
>op obvious betafag
>>
My only complaint about the guy is that he is a pot smoking spic and she doesn't even know because she moved from a different school.
>>
>>549020317
Wow, 7 is my lucky number but its being unlucky atm.
>>
LeBlanc needs a nerf. Too op.
>>
>>549019382
how big is your asshole
>>
summerfag go to sleep.
>>
>>549020462
agreed, tell her that OP
>>
I can't be the only one who feels bad for this guy...
Give us her number so we can give her what she deserves.
>>
>>549020546
Second
>>
Ah, OP. I can sympathize with these feels.

Last night I walked into a room of attractive women literally cheering at my presence and the moment I got home I went to sleep depressed, for none of them were the one I want.

We always want what we can't have, I guess.
>>
>>549020672
This. Plz op this, he will post results too.
>>
File: leblanc-1.jpg (14KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
leblanc-1.jpg
14KB, 320x400px
>>549019382
Look at that, LeBlanc scores another one.
>>
>>549020793
>howudoing
>>
>>549020174
>subhuman behavior

But her name is Anika. She's clearly a nigress.
>>
>>549020770
>attractive women literally cheering at my presence

it must have been le friday fedora that granted you a +15 alpha boost
>>
>>549020672
>>549020787
No, I'm not angry with her. I just wanted to share my entry into the friendzone with my /b/rothers.
>>
>>549021079
It's a long story, but it happened I swear
>>
>>549020910
I wasn't aware that Anika was a nigress name. She's white.
>>
>>549021187

Well there isn't shit else happening in this thread, you may as well tell the story.
>>
File: 1385245269300_1.jpg (15KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1385245269300_1.jpg
15KB, 300x303px
>>549020452
>casual racism
>>
File: DS35163BLACKEBAYMAIN_zpsb605acd3.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DS35163BLACKEBAYMAIN_zpsb605acd3.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>549019382

The messaging app ought to come with a female-to-reality translator, so instead of reading "I am talking to Logan LeBlanc" it would read "I have been taking deep, kidney-busting dickings from Logan LeBlanc."
>>
My guess would be that she knew/suspected that you liked her and decided to tell you she's into LeBlanc to make you lose interest/back off. That's the most common scenario I've witnessed/been a part of. It's cool, OP.
>>
>>549022050

btw, OP, are you from Nova Scotia?
>>
>>549022087
yeah sounds right.

OP just struck out with this particular girl. oh well. keep her as a friend if you can handle it, female friends are always good to have.
>>
>>549021475
Not actually that long was just too lazy to mention it
>banquet for sports team
>was planning on staying home because of homework due midnight on a friday night seriously wtf
>start getting texts as its going on from multiple said women
>all say basically the same thing, I'm clearly wanted
and yeah it was just the women doing this, the guys give zero fucks
>tell them I can't then change my mind half an hour later and get dressed
>unexpectedly arrive with perfect timing between banquet events
>initiate cheering, all of said women get up and mob me
I'm known as somewhat of a character on this team and since nobody had seen me for a while they were pretty excited
>invited to after party, decline because of fucking homework due on a friday night SERIOUSLY WTF COCKBLOCKING TEACHER
The attractive part is just because I'm in southern california, they're all attractive around here.
>>
shoot her OP like a proud American would do
>>
>>549022087
>>549022368

I kind of figured that she knew. We hang out all the time and are pretty close in general. I am gonna ask the real reason she told me anyways seeing as I will see her tomorrow
>>
>>549022721
what do you hope to achieve with that?
>>
>>549022721
No real point in putting her on the spot like that, just back off to let her know you get the message and if she didn't want that she'll come after you.
>>
>>549020210
OP, fucking do this.
>>
>>549022721
dont ask
>>
>>549022862
A casual conversation. She kind of just busted that out on me in the conversation that we were having.
>>
File: 1382907416884.jpg (45KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
1382907416884.jpg
45KB, 288x432px
usually I think the whole friend-zone thing is utter bullshit.
But this is pretty cold. Obviously she knows that OP wants her, and she has obviously reciprocated. Or else she wouldn't have felt the need to tell him first how "she's talking to Logan and they like each other"
OP wasn't just a beta who was mad she didn't want to be more than friends. Anika obviously led him on, and when she saw a better option, threw his ass on the waiting list in case things didn't work out with this Logan fag.

Seriously though, has anyone named Logan ever not been a tool?
>>
>>549022721

There's no such thing as a platonic relationship between males and females. Especially at your age.

The best way to keep your dignity would be to keep your cool and steadily begin cutting off contact with her. If you had plans with her tomorrow, fine, go, but steadily become less available to her by any means. Take a while to respond to texts, "accidentally" miss calls, whoops you're busy when she wants to do something. And for god's sake, find some new pussy.

Because if you don't, what's going to happen is that you'll be her little fag hag. She'll piss and moan to you when he forgets her birthday or wants to go out with his guy friends instead of her, but when she gets horny or bored, he'll be the one filling her snatch.
>>
>>549022886
This guy gives good advice.

Let me just say this though: Logan is a name that makes me think of wavy haired blond polo shirt wearing douche bags. I'd probably tear my hair out if someone I cared for was fucking some vapid piece of shit named Logan. Damn, I'm slightly heated just thinking of it.
>>
>>549023161
from her answer.

"I picked up that you might have a crush on me so I told you who I currently have a crush on so you get the hint"

"oh nothing lol, sorry anon"

what do you see her saying, and how do you move forward?
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 442x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 442x550px
If you tell her "your true feelings" OP you're a beta fuck. You already know she doesn't like you because if she did she wouldn't have texted you that. I'd drop her as a friend and move on to the next fish. Best luck.
>>
>>549021087
>entry
niggah you been in it for looooong ass time and never realized it
>>
>>549023197

>Seriously though, has anyone named Logan ever not been a tool?

Logan from Logan's Run ends up being okay, though he's a tool at the beginning of the movie.
>>
>>549023197
She likes attention and feels nothing for OP but kind of likes keeping a guy friend around to make her feel attractive and because women be bitches.

Fortunately for her, OP is a little bitch who will never do anything about it and will let her cry into his shoulder post-spicrape.

Although, to be fair, Logan's Run.
>>
>>549023390
I don't know about dropping her as a friend. if you can get over the fact you'll likely never have a relationship with her that's more than friends, then having female friends is usually good. good chance to see things from their perspective, get advice on things (how to pick up other chicks), and she would have female friends you can have a run at.
>>
>>549023472
>>549023567
Hivemind
>>
>>549023375
I just want to here what I already know. I move forward by embracing what I can't have. I consider my friendship with her to be perfect and I don't necessarily to be in a relationship with her to be happy
>>
>>549019382

hey op /b/ro.

go fuck other women, keep her close, when she realizes she cant have you she'll crave the shit out of you.

true story, worked for me numerous times
>>
Just forget her OP. She wants some spic dick, let her have it. He'll get bored of her eventually and you don't want to be a rebound guy.
>>
btw OP it's gonna be hard accepting the friendzone, but just grit your teeth and don't do anything stupid.

Mine openly and unprompted has told me that she's interested in me, but she's dating one of my friends. Seeing as I'm not an asshole and she's not a whore, nothing is ever going to happen.

Let me tell you it doesn't fucking help when the feeling is mutual at some level. God damn I need someone else to go after.
>>
>>549024024
>>549024392

Y'all niggas need to stop puttin' the pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>549024724
This
>>
>>549023161
OP, please don't start beta'ing
There's two clear paths here. I've gone down each of them in my life.
1. You drop her from your life starting now. And set your sights on other girls. If she talks to you, be vague and distant and act like you don't give a fuck about her.
2. You confess your feelings and try to win her, or you try to wait out the friendzone. "Cause eventually she'll be over Logan then I can fuck her, right?"

nope. wrong answer. If she clearly picked another dude over you she has zero interest in you in that way. She'll get over Logan someday, you'll be there to dry her tears, then Jamal will come around, say "shit sorry bout yo breakup" then take her to pound town.

Besides, if you leave her now, when she breaks up there's a chance she'll text you out of the blue if she actually was interested enough. Then she'll see you as a man and not a friend. and maybe you'll fuck

You walk away, and you do it right this fucking instant OP. Be a man. It feels good to be a man.
>>
I have a good friend at work I have feelings for and want to ask out or something, but it's so hard knowing which way it'll go. I know there's a decent change of her saying no, and I don't want to make our friendship and working relationship awkward.

in the past she's talked about how she just wished guys would just be her friend instead of wanting to date her or whatever. I have incredibly little experience with stuff like this so making the leap is hard enough, but it's harder knowing she doesn't like it.

wish I could just find out if she is even remotely interested in more of a relationship, but that's not how shit works.
>>
>>549024724
Easier said than done. Sooner or later it'll pass and I can go back to normal, but for now I'm a slave to teenage hormones and fuckin feels

I have plenty else to focus on, believe me
>>
>>549019382
you're
>>
>>549019382
not your personal army
>>
>>549025032
/thread
>>
>>549025295
>wish I could just find out if she is even remotely interested in more of a relationship

Well, there is a way.

Have you tried not being a complete pussy?
>>
>>549025295
dude, if you work with her DO NOT ASK HER OUT

things will be awkward as fuck when she inevitably says no

You try getting more and more close to her at work, and the only time you make a move at her is if you KNOW that she's actually seriously into you.

Cause you can't risk that kind of awkwardness at work.
>>
>>549025032
I don't necessarily find it beta if I just want to remain friends and move on with life. If she wants to be with the pothead pile of human excrement then so be it. I won't feel bad for her if they get together and then break up a month later.
>>
>>549025652
agreed
these things are so simple when you aren't a beta

these bitches you all think are "one in a million" are "one of a million", they mean nothing. have a crack at them, if you get rejected then move onto the next one. pretty soon u give so little fucks that girls start being mad attracted to you coz ur now a badass who dont give a fuck
>>
>>549019559
>doesn't want to fuck neckbeard beta OP
>SLUT
>>
>>549025656
not yet :)

>>549026130
yeah, it's probably one of the main reasons I haven't done anything yet. and it's not like we just work at the same place or whatever, she's currently my project manager, someone I have to deal with regularly.

she's talked about leaving, if that happens it might cause me to stop being a pussy about it.
>>
>>549025032
This man speaks truth. I wish someone told me that.
Plus if/when you reconnect with her somewhere down the line you'll have a higher chance of getting with her than you do now.

OP, you made this thread. You obviously like her a lot. Being friends is just going to wreck you on the inside. You don't want to go down that second path.
>>
>>549026296
dude.

The only reason you want to stay friends is cause you think you still have a chance.

You never meet a girl and say "hey I want to be her friend"

You either want to make a girl yours, you want to fuck a girl, or you do not want a girl in your life at all.

You just want to wait out their relationship cause you think she'll come to her senses after and date you.

After you agree to be friends while Logan cuckholds you in her face, she never is gonna see you as a man again. Just some friend who might as well be gay. Trust me.

If you leave her now and don't be her friend while they are together, you could still have a chance with her down the line. If you get back into her life when she's single, she won't see you as that beta friend, and she may want you.
>>
>>549026296
This faggot is hopeless. He is going to take nobody's advice in this thread, wallow in in misery in the friendzone and make "baww threads" and "feel threads" and "you're thinking about her/what's her name threads"

Basically OP is currently in the process of becoming worse cancer than he already is
>>
>>549026296

>I don't necessarily find it beta if I just want to remain friends and move on with life

But it is. You're deluding yourself and you'll regret it, but you sound like you don't want to be convinced. So screenshot this thread and post it and update us in a few months so we can enjoy your bitter tears.
>>
>>549027476
So true. I tried. I tried to save him. But men everywhere lost another one to betaism today.
>>
>>549019382

You never answered. Nova Scotia?
>>
>>549027879
No.
>>
>>549021841
what the fucks the difference between casual racism and racism, shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>549025032
For the love of god op this guy is right do this please I'm begging you for your own sake
>>
>>549022721
>I am gonna ask the real reason she told me
why dumbass, its obvious. she knows you like her, shes not interested, so she made that clear, she doesnt want to lead you on. thats why, asking would be stupid. just let it go and be her friend or not.
>>
>>549023197
>But this is pretty cold.
not leading someone on and being clear about your intentions with them is cold? youre a fucking baby.
>>
>>549028101
im 80% sure this was her baiting you into confessing your love. just simply ask if shes trying to get you to confess feelings and then han solo that shit
>>
>>549020374

He's just a friendzonefag, what I did tonight.. that's a betafag move.
>>
>>549026296
>I won't feel bad for her if they get together and then break up a month later.
aww, youre all salty that shes choosing him over you. poor guy.
>>
File: cameron dissapointed.jpg (34KB, 481x326px) Image search: [Google]
cameron dissapointed.jpg
34KB, 481x326px
dear diary,

Today I saw a man at a crossroads in his life.

He faced a decision that would shape what kind of a man he'd turn out to be.
I tried to guide him, and steer him in the right direction.
But he was far too naive. He ignored it. And I had to watch as he took his first steps in a long descent into sheepishness, mediocrity, and loneliness.
It was depressing as fuck.
>>
The best course of action is to reply that you are disappointed.
>>
File: You Could Have Lived.gif (1MB, 306x132px) Image search: [Google]
You Could Have Lived.gif
1MB, 306x132px
>>549029020

Why couldn't the OP listen...
>>
>>549029020

*trumpet sound*
>>
Why OP, why?! Why would you subject yourself to such a future?
>>
>>549028647
nope. no. ENABLER!!!! BETA ENABLER!!
This was her saying his time is up, she found a new guy who she either likes better, or was willing to make a move and OP wasn't.
If you're listening OP, a love confession now will yield no results. It's too late. If you did it yesterday I'm sure you would have made her panties wet, but now she's moved on completely, to the point where she even told you.

Leave. Stop talking to her. Stand her up if you have plans tomorrow. It's not too late
>>
File: disgust.jpg (21KB, 402x500px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
21KB, 402x500px
Lol faggot OP, everyone told you what to do and you failed.
>ultimate beta
>supreme gentlefag
>>
No hey forget that guy, what about me?

Send that op.
Let her know youre interested
>>
>>549030001
I'm not autistic
>>
>>549030205
If you say so. Its gotten me out of the friendzone 4/6 times.
>>
>>549030365
>>549030365
would be good if he hadn't sent that "ok"
>>
File: Eyyyy.jpg (162KB, 804x340px) Image search: [Google]
Eyyyy.jpg
162KB, 804x340px
>>549019567

Bazpoopla!
>>
>>549019382
Hit her and call her a bitch. Fixes the problem instantly
>>
>>549030527
True, he fucked it up by admitting confirmation of friendzone
>>
File: Station Awaits.jpg (21KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
Station Awaits.jpg
21KB, 370x320px
>>549019382

Sup, /b/ro.

Guess you'll be spending more time with us faggots now.

Welcome aboard!
>>
File: IMG_1341.png (90KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1341.png
90KB, 640x960px
>>549030527
>>549030689
Rest of the conversation.
>>
>>549030205
all evidence to the contrary from what you've said so far.
But yeah that was horrible advice.
It's not too late. Let me guide you OP.
Leave her. Leave her and don't look back.
Instead of seeing her tomorrow and letting her sit and gush about Logan and ask you which shoes you think are cuter on her, fucking stand her up.
Stay home, drink some whiskey, chew some tobacco, pound your chest, sprout a beard.
BE A MAN.

MEN DON'T HANG OUT WITH GIRLS THAT ANOTHER MAN GETS TO FUCK THEM AT THE END OF THE NIGHT.
AND THAT GIRL WILL CEASE TO SEE YOU AS A MAN.
Leave her, Opie. Trust me. Don't make the same mistakes we've all made before
>>
>>549031195
oh my god dude...you are such a fucking faggot
>>
>>549031195
fucking retard. she wanted you to say something
>>
>>549031195
She was baiting you faggot. Holy shit. She wanted you to tell her that you wanted her. God you're dumb. How old are you faggot? 15?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>549031467
>>549031528
>>549031669
I seriously hope you guys don't believe this
>>
>>549031195
Jesus CHRIST OP

this changes EVERYTHING

SHE WANTED YOU TO MAKE A MOVE YOU BETA LITTLE SHIT

HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THAT

THIS MAY BE THE MOST BETA A PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

well now you gotta leave. It's too late. You had a shot after that text, but ya blew it. It was wide open. She wanted you, you coulda had her, but you pussied out. Now leave her. and find a new girl to probably end up disappointing
>>
>>549031941
No, take back your first reply to me, youre pretty fucking autistic
>>
File: cat_pizza.jpg (113KB, 631x537px) Image search: [Google]
cat_pizza.jpg
113KB, 631x537px
>>549031467
>>549031528
>>549031669

Ummmm, look OP, there are two ways this could be.

1) these guys just want you to go for it and fail (you really don't have a chance)

2. These guys are right.

Now if #2 is right, this girl is the worst kind of fucking attention whore, and she'll cockold you down the line every time she feels like getting attention.

The kind of woman to fuck around and "accidentally" leave evidence for you to find to make you jealous and pay more attention to her.

Insecure attachment at it's finest.

Don't be a fucking fool, OP.

Either way, you lose the girl.

Don't ever fucking lose your self-respect.
>>
File: 1396175231837.jpg (39KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1396175231837.jpg
39KB, 512x512px
>>549019382
>2014
>Posting texts without rolls
Anyone who get successive numbers
>12
>23
>34
>etc
Writes a love letter and OP must deliver
>>
>>549032193

>this changes EVERYTHING

It changes nothing, you faggot.

She just wants to make sure he's still on the hook so she has an emotional-cum dumpster when she needs one. She doesn't want to give him up as a side bitch.
>>
>>549032365
>posting for teenage relationship advice
>having self-respect
pick one.
>>
>>549032365
No fuck this guy, you guilt the shit out of her for sticking you in fzone,
Then you fuck her like shes never been fucked before if youre man enough
After that you dump her ass for being ann attention whore
>>
File: 1364700903957.png (352KB, 381x425px) Image search: [Google]
1364700903957.png
352KB, 381x425px
>>549031941
OP, you are hopelessly bad at life.
Far beyond my help.
I'm out.
When you inevitably an hero, please live stream it for us to watch.
>>
File: !!!.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>549032670

> implying she gives enough of a fuck to feel guilty.

You really don't have a lot of experience with teenage/early 20's girls, do you?
>>
Even though:
1) this same thing happened to me in the past
2) i also don't know what to do about it

you're so hopelessly bad at it that I'll go as far as to say you're worse at it than I am, and that's saying a lot.

>girl: long personal text
>you: ok

You've singlehandedly:
1) made your friendship turn cold
2) put off any thought in her mind if she ever did leave him
>>
>>549032542
Whether she meant it that way or not, it was a fucking opening to say something not pathetic.

Anything.

Anything that didn't make him a little bitch.
>>
>>549031195
>>549031195
K
so she knows you like her
And then you add the how thoughtful part

pls let this be fake
>>
>>549033198
Why shouldn't I? I would rather hear it from her than any of my other friends.
>>
>>549033072

Sloppy seconds?

Come-the-fuck-on guys.

When the fuck did this become the bitchassnigger-hour on /b/?

If she's manipulative as shit, and indications are strong, you did the right thing OP.

Told her to go fuck herself, in not so many words.

You dun good. Now move on.
>>
>>549033072
Leave him? She's not even with him.

That's what makes this whole thing pathetic.

He's not even one of those bitches who got told "Sorry, I think we should just be friends".

He's the even lower version who never even fucking told the girl he wanted her. And she's not even with a guy, she just told him she's talking to one.

And then drops this huge "I thought you'd have something to say", as this gaping opening that makes a crackwhore's cunt look tight, and instead of a non-shit response, we got "No, you go fuck another guy. My dick doesn't work anyway.".

If his penis had the autonomy to kill itself it would.
>>
>>549033323
Dude, you're dropping the ball here. You can make how you feel know without being a bitch

Example
"Look, I wont chase you but I like you and I'd rather you spend your time with me, but you're free to do what you like but you should be with me. If you go with him that's your choice, but I'll be around if you'd rather hang with me"
>>
>>549033793
If this is how you feel, OP, I actually think this is solid advice. Be honest, but don't be pathetic or make an ass out of yourself. Regardless of what happens, I doubt you'll regret that course of action in the long run.
>>
>>549033323
Damn, you're fucking this up and you can't even figure it out with people spelling it out to you.
>>
>>549019382
Come back when you're out of high school, bud.
>>
>>549033793

>I'll be around if you'd rather hang with me

Translation: After he's impregnated you, I'll be around to pay for the kid!

You're pathetic.
>>
let's say you did want to date this girl.
protip: you fucking graduated. guess where every fucking person worth any shit is about to go in 3 months.

if he isn't, then chances are she's going to leave him because he's a fucking NEET.

if he is, then chances are she's going to leave him because he's fucking leaving.

see how this works?

so then we get to see how much you REALLY want to date her.

>>549033345
He said he still wanted to stay friends with her.

That text basically said "fuck you and fuck your friendship".

Also see above.

>>549033596
>And then drops this huge "I thought you'd have something to say", as this gaping opening that makes a crackwhore's cunt look tight, and instead of a non-shit response, we got "No, you go fuck another guy. My dick doesn't work anyway.".
I see it now.

holy fuck. shit this guy is some kind of god then. an actual fucking omega.

>If his penis had the autonomy to kill itself it would.
my fucking sides

>>549033793
This is how you become even more omega then you already are.
>>
Holy fuck. The whole lot of you are beta as fuck. Despite the fact that this dumb cunt is an attention whore you gotta pimp that bitch with your mind. Get her in the bag by making a move then fucking run a mental train on her pussy. You have to convince this twat that you're the greatest motherfucker that ever lived and she'll believe it. Girls are like dogs. They respond to a fucking leader. They're fucking dumb. Don't be a bitch and you can pull most bitches.
>>
>>549033793
"i'll be around if you'd rather hang with me" This is ALL KINDS OF FAIL! You know what she will hear?
"I'm going to wait for you, go have fun i have no other prospects"

Nah man close with something that doesn't make you look like a little bitch again
>>
>>549019382
A one word text is the best way to end it. Move on with your dignity and be proud you rolled the dice.
>>
>>549019382
Lol
>>
>>549034359
>>549034320
No you two are pathetic. I barely know the situation , but I know if he's a clingy bitch he'll push her away. are so so fucking dense you don't see what I'm saying there? And he didn't even need to use all of it.

Maybe one day you tards will see how powerful NOT CHASING WOMEN truly is, but my guess is you're both in your early 20s and you don't even understand what I'm saying.
>>
>>549034434
You aren't saying you have no prospects, you're implying you're not worried. SIMPLE. God you guys are dense. this is basic stuff. Alphas don't need to chase and be worried if a girl likes someone else. And admittedly I did that in a rush cause I have to shower.

But I wont chase you is powerful

HURR DURR Why are you with him! He'll impregnate you! that makes you look weak and needy.

>>549034017
Thank you to the guy that got the intent of this rushed help
I've done the same thing in other threads and it's worked well time and again. I suppose some of you guys worry constantly about scarcity. OMG! After she's impregnated!

And you're calling ME PATHETIC?
WOW
>>
>>549033323
Did she reply?
>>
>>549034724
i didn't say be clingy. i said say anything fucking else than 'ok'.

'ok' = 'go fuck yourself' in this context.

say something to peacefully end the conversation. there's no need to create unnecessary tension. then OP just stop talking to her, or just becomes a regular friend.

>Maybe one day you tards will see how powerful NOT CHASING WOMEN truly is,
you fucking realize that 99.99999% of the time the male has the be the initiator right? in this case OP was supposed to respond literally ANYTHING besides 'i think it was thoughtful that you told me'.
>>
>>549034415
>>549034415
>Girls are like dogs. They respond to a fucking leader. They're fucking dumb. Don't be a bitch and you can pull most bitches.
If you're a little bitch and freak out you look pathetic. I would rather you see me and I wont chase you is powerful, cause you SHOULD have nothing to worry about.

So many talkers. I really doubt most of you know shit.
>>
File: 1379850844936.gif (947KB, 285x235px) Image search: [Google]
1379850844936.gif
947KB, 285x235px
>>549031195
>I think it's thoughtful
>>
>>549035147
>So many talkers. I really doubt most of you know shit.
Let's put it this way.

I don't know shit. You're right. I'm just as much a virgin as anyone else on this thread.

But I'll be damned if I ever meet anyone as omega as OP is.
>>
>>549034724
>clingy

No.

But when she says "I thought you'd have something to say" you say something like "Well, I was planning on asking you out" or any shit that isn't "Mah cock don't work" or its equivalent, as OP so eloquently put it.
>>
>>549019382
WTF IS ANIKA DOING WITH LOGAN.

DATS MY BABY DADDY
>>
>>549035334
dunno what's really going on in this thread

just came to say niggers.

yeah
>>
>>549035147
I don't know if that's a slight against me. It's all a game dude. You have to care occasionally but most of the time you shouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>549022721
Cut contact
>>
>>549035147
I know that asking a girl out is more effective than telling her to go off with another guy.

You don't need a degree in psychology or 50 PUA books to figure this one out.
>>
>>549019382

Move on op

hory shet why is that so hard for you faggots

There are hundred-billions of women out there, and you'll meet plenty of compatible women throughout your life. whop you end up with is a combination of fucking guts and random ass chance. don't you "but she's so special uwaah" me you pansy-ass.

that goes for all of you. 9 times out of 10 the answer to your problem is "stop giving a fuck and move on." jesus. put that angry energy into hitting the gym or ome shit and maybe next time you'll be logan leblanc, but probably not until you learn to have some courage.
>>
>>549019382
>Anika
Sounds like a filthy nigress or something equally disturbing.
>>
>>549035521
To expand, this is one of those times this dude should give a fuck. Then afterwards bring on the not giving a fuck. You fight for a girl then you tell her to fuck off for the most part and she'll want you that much more.
>>
>>549035613
>move on

Great advice if a girl says no.

Shit tier advice if he's too pussy to even ask one out.

>meet 1000 girls
>never come on to one of them
>plenty more fish though
>>
OP...this Logan???
>>
>>549019382
Been there OP. Got the fuck over it, stopped talking to her, couple years later I started to talking to another girl who was far more attractive, solid 9/10, and now we've been dating for over a year. Moral of the story don't wrap up all of your self worth in one chick. Get the fuck over her, improve yourself, and find someone better.
>>
OP if you still want this girl or if you just want the satisfaction of knowing that you made her want you follow my instructions trust me has worked for me plenty of times before.

>Step one keep the friendship
>Step two take a little longer to answer texts
>Step three tell her sorry was hanging with a girl
>Step four hang out with large groups of girls and post made shit on social media
>Step five don't be afraid to get angry with her
>Step six befriend one of her closest friends and hang out with said friend one on one and let her know about it
>Step seven show her how good of boyfriend you can be
>Step eight don't text her or contact her till she contacts you

OP if you do all of these things perfectly without seeming phony, beta, and needy you'll get the results you want. I got a story if /b/ is interested.
>>
>>549035989
Fuck me.

Set out a three year plan for it before you've even been given a "No"?

Better plan:
Ask her out
If yes, profit
If no, go fuck her friends and see what happens
>>
>>549035989
I feel like if OP had a group of chicks he could just hang out with whenever he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.
>>
>>549035989
That sounds beta. That's something a bitch would do.

OP needs to become more smooth and try to stick his dick in every girl. Fuck standards. Being standardless will make him more apt at dealing with every woman instead of waiting for the proverbial "one."
>>
>>549035334
>as anyone else on this thread
Speak for yourself, fag.
>>
File: loganleeee.jpg (12KB, 192x188px) Image search: [Google]
loganleeee.jpg
12KB, 192x188px
>>549035885
>>
>>549035742

she already said she wants to fuck this logan guy, at that point she's already not worth my time.

the learning to ask one out is something he definitely needs to do or he's getting nowhere, but you also need to prioritize.

she told me she likes some other dude, I already don't give a fuck. easier to find another chick to bang who doesnt already have this dude in her head

maybe you'd invest the time but I probably wouldn't, on to the next one and get some pussy already
>>
>>549030001
- Anon, 2014
>>
>>549031195
taking beta faggotry to the next level
>>
>>549036178
This isn't a three year plan. I literally did this plan in three weeks the last time.

Also OP is already in the no zone.
>>
>>549019747
only beta faggots dump their feelings on the girl that just rejected them
>>
>>549019382
Act like a faggot you get treated like a faggot. Just reply with whatever and dont contact her again,
>>
>>549020174
>subhuman behavior
>implying a beta faggot can call anyone subhuman
lel
>>
>>549036291
Not sure how beta. Is it the flirting with multiple girls and getting them all to want to chill with you. The not giving a fuck and getting angry with said girl. Making said girl jealous by using her friend. Or not talking to her until she talks to you. Which one of these things is beta? Just curious?
>>
>>549036301
Well if you need the acceptance of a bunch of neckbeards on an internet forum, then so be it.
>>
>>549036335
Invest what time, you muppet?

It's 2 seconds to ask her out.

Maybe she's not interested. Or maybe she's trying to get your attention. It doesn't fucking matter. Just ask her out, get an answer, and proceed accordingly.

>>549036439

Sure thing, boss. You got friendzoned, because you're fucking cassanova, seduced her friend, even though you couldn't do that with the one who zoned you, proved what a fucking sweet boyfriend you are in three weeks, and had her eating from your palm.

Sounds legit. Write a fucking PUA book and make your millions.
>>
>>549019382
Tell her LeBlanc is a shit tier mid laner.
>>
Well, she's definitely fishing for OP to say "no my love, choose MEEEEEEE."

Fuck that noise.
>>
>>549036465
KYS
>>
>>549036798

lmfao
>>
>>549036645
That's exactly what girls do. Girls flirt with the dude's friends to try to get his attention. You're a fucking pussy. Quit aiming for one bitch and just put yourself out there for all of them. That's what a dude does.

"flirting" you should be wearing panties when you say that.
>>
Seriously, step up your game /b/rother. If there's no ring on the finger, it's fair game.

Girls in non marriage relationships are easy as fuck. Every girl will crack, just give her enough time to where the brunt of the infatuation wears off. After that, put on the pressure.
>>
>>549036709
>Maybe she's not interested. Or maybe she's trying to get your attention. It doesn't fucking matter.

it does to me, this sounds like a girl who likes to mess with your head - see >>549036829

fuck that shit, I don't play that game.

find a straightforward chick who wants the d right now and get that shit in
>>
You want to know what you should do OP?

I was like you and I wish someone would have told me what to do.

Here it is.

Ignore her.

Act like you don't know her beyond just someone you used to know a while back, but not any more.

Stop messaging her other than 1 word answers, don't call her, don't talk in public, don't look at her in public, at all.

She's dead to you know.

This thing with Joey from friends or whatever won't last and when it all falls apart she'll come crawling back to you for cuddles and sweet pick me ups about how beautiful she is and how he's missing out.

But you don't stop ignoring her.

In the mean time head over to /fit/, read the sticky, ask what you need to, eat right and get jacked.

It's really easy once you know how, not at all as hard as it seems.

Make her remember that she destroyed something that could have been amazing for her.

She disrespected you OP, now you cut her out for good.

Be the man she wishes she could have, and then show her she'll never have him.
>>
>>549036709
One just because someone gets friendzoned doesn't mean they don't have game. Means the girl doesn't see them in a sexual way. Easiest way to change that is to make yourself seem more sexually desirable which you achieve by being around a bunch of hot girls and by making it seem like one of her close friends are into you. Both a very easily achievable. The first is easy by going to parties and other social events with drinking. Girls love taking pics while drunk. And the other is easy by just being confident with the girl and being charismatic. Two I have no fucking idea what PUA book is. Mind explaining? This is a serious question.
>>
>>549037104
No one's expecting him to marry her.

Just grow a pair and ask her out.
>>
>>549022478
Nobody has any sympathy for you You rich attractive athletic charismatic piece of fucking shit

I hope you take a yellow screwdriver to your stomach 3 guys 1 hammer style
>>
>>549037287
>game

We're done here.
>>
>>549036645
Considering the fact that this girl just sent him a text telling him that she was talking to some dude just completely contradicted your 3rd step. Only bitches try to make people jealous by hanging out with the opposite sex. Dudes do it because fuck you. Girls think about it emotionally dudes do it as a necessity to get their dick wet. You're thinking like a girl to get a girl. That might sound smart but it's the completely wrong way to go about it. You have to be a straight man and do man shit. Bitches respond more to masculinity than emotion. They want emotion from their friends and they wanted to be treated like garbage from a dude. They're fucking stupid.
>>
>>549036798
and then immediately tell her LoL is fucking shit and if you don't play dota 2 you're a fucking scrub lord faggot.
>>
The more I continue to follow this thread the more I wonder how the fuck this can actually be happening.
>>
>>549036998
One flirting is how you get multiple girls.
Two I never go after one girl. Usually, which to my fault, while "talking" to any girl I'm either at a bar or party still trying to get more numbers or a one night stand.
Three girls do it because it works. Maybe if you stopped with your "man" principles and actually started using strategy when going after girls you might find it easier. Not gonna assume you don't get any pussy because I don't know you. I will say this most guys who think flirting is for pussies usually don't.
>>
>>549037287
That's horse shit. Surrounding yourself with girls and not being alpha makes you look like their gay best friend. You have to be cold fucking blooded and just start saying shit to them. Trying to talk them out of their panties. Girls want to feel wanted. Then tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>549037305
Exactly and that's ok.
But when she's saying she's going to hang out with someone else don't act threatened. be strong. As I said, I'd rather you spend that time with me. the only reason I said don't chase is I'm saying if she announces she's doing something else you act cool about it.

I never said he shouldn't ask her out

And to the guy saying men are the initiators? You've never had a woman come up to you when you're just being yourself with your friends? I have. If she announces I'm doing something with someone else you don't go, oh no! but I must have you. or stand below her window with a boom box. you've got enough good shit going on that it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Maybe even dig at the other guy.. "Why do we go out, we'd have more fun you and I"

That's what I was trying to say with I wont chase you. you tell an on the fence girl I wont chase you and SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I didn't realize all the details of this thread cause I just got home but don't insult me, kids.
>>
>>549037384
I get your point about the masculinity, but in all honesty messing with girls heads by flirting with other girls and especially their friends helps a lot more then most guys realize. Girls are naturally very competitive in terms of looks and attracting men so when a guy they thought were into them shows interest in other girls it drives them crazy and jealous. Look at OP's girls for instance. When he didn't make an undying confession of love she got confused and a little upset. It's a little sad actually to see how easy it is to mess with women's heads.
>>
File: 1399589210361.gif (421KB, 700x525px)
1399589210361.gif
421KB, 700x525px
Even though this has totally nothing to do with OP's thread I need advice until OP comes back.

I cannot, for the life of me talk to girls in person without freezing up and not being able to talk. I don't know why, I really don't it's probably anxiety or maybe I'm just a beta faggot.

I usually just let them talk and agree with what they have to say and don't have much to offer on my end.

So please can someone help this poor excuse of a man and give me some tips on what to talk to girls about?
>>
>>549037382
Okay nice talking to you.
>>
>>549037956
>It's a little sad actually to see how easy it is to mess with women's heads.
More like it's LIBERATING.
>>
>>549038003
treat them like people. talk to him like they're just another guy. will make it easier to talk to them initially.

the next step after you get comfortable with that is talking to a girl you are really interested in and want to interest/ask out. I haven't got that part down so can't give advice.
>>
>>549038003
try booze
>>
>>549037629
>Implying I didn't get with any of those girls
>Implying I don't want OP to get with any of them
>Implying I didn't think it had to be stated
>Implying implications
>>
File: elliot.jpg (28KB, 670x409px)
elliot.jpg
28KB, 670x409px
OP here, its not that bad you guys, I know that there are more fish in the sea. I hope he is a good guy and treats her right.
>>
File: emSvYMy.gif (2MB, 980x557px)
emSvYMy.gif
2MB, 980x557px
>>549038003

anyfuckingthing

what do you talk to dudes about?

its a lot easier to talk to girls when you realize they're human
>>
File: wnphoto5793412_lg.jpg (241KB, 450x300px)
wnphoto5793412_lg.jpg
241KB, 450x300px
>>549038342
I agree that being under the influence helps me talk to them, but I cannot always be fucked up on something.
>>
>>549038429

Plz stop identifying you with that big autistic piece of a shit murderer, ty
>>
>>549025032
Without thinking about this I have done this all my life.

There used to be this girl I was digging and friends with, until she suddenly got a boyfriend and I was like, oh well fuck this and just never spoke to her again.
>>
>>549038003
Listening is good but you can practice a LITTLE to get over your anxiety dealing with checkout girls

Today my friend said "didn't you work here before your hair looks neat"and he slinked away...MY TURN
She had mentioned her Dad didn't like it.
So I said/"Yeah, but you're clearrry old enough to pick your own hair style"(she's like 19-21, I'm 30) HUGE BLUSH "well yeah, and it used to be like super like, purple, sometimes blue"

"I love that, I love all that shit, keep doing what you want cause even this short cut looks awesome" *audible panty moistening sound*
"Thanks I will, it's fun right, and it's something different"

"It looks great, have a good night"
"You too! " :) HUGE SMILE.

It's one little moment in time, but it helps me stay centered and calm later.
>>
>>549033024
Of course I do you autistic fuck, its not that hard to bed a whore.
Im 21 right now, ive slept with 8 different girls so far.only dates 2 of them
>>
File: jesús.jpg (72KB, 620x463px) Image search: [Google]
jesús.jpg
72KB, 620x463px
>>549025032

thank the fucking lord, someone else here gets it

right on brutha
>>
Can't be as bad as seeing the one you've loved for most of your life fall in love for a guy twice her age, stinking rich and virtually perfect. I could not even be jealous, 'cause there's no competing with that dude.
>>
File: AB.jpg (403KB, 792x612px)
AB.jpg
403KB, 792x612px
>>549038003
Check out Corey Wayne. he will give you TONS of good advice on youtube. and download his book for free. he's not a PUA, he's just a centered guy who knows how to act like a fucking man. I was with the same bitch thru my 20s so I'm just now getting back into the game and he's been a big help.

If the guy in my town I used to refer to as STUPID TYLER, who's crawling with ass burgers can get lots of pussy SO CAN YOU!
>>
>>549031195
OP, you're an idiot. When a girl says "I thought you'd have something to say" she means "i want you to have speak up about this".

Say "Look, if you're into this guy I understand, I won't pretend to be happy about it because I have feelings about you of my own".

From there she either opens a door or she doesn't. At the very least it's been said and you can make a little distance and see if she comes to you, and if she doesn't it's probably not going to happen.

Agreeing with her like a dumb ass opinionless fool isn't going to help you either. Don't be a bitch, don't be a white knight just be honest and undramatic and see what happens.

Or say nothing and forever hold your peace.
>>
>>549038630
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenibut
Clean head, CALM NERVES.

Don't pay more than about 45$ for shipping and the product. 100 loose grams. You're Welcome.

History

Phenibut was synthesized at the I. M. Herzen Leningrad Pedagogical Institute USSR and the Institute of Experimental Medicine, Academy of Medical Sciences USSR by Professor V. V. Perekalin's team.

Phenibut is mandated standard equipment in a Russian cosmonaut's medical kit. The use of "conventional" tranquilizers for stress and anxiety makes patients drowsy, which was deemed unacceptable for cosmonauts; phenibut, however, lowers stress levels without adversely affecting performance. In 1975 phenibut was included in the cosmonauts' kit for those who participated in the Apollo-Soyuz joint mission.[5]
>>
>>549039486
If you need to take some drugs to talk to girls..
Congratulations, you're officially autistic !!!
>>
File: 1389270577175.jpg (50KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1389270577175.jpg
50KB, 612x612px
>>549031941

they do

she did

try and save it, or forget about her

I don't spend time on with girls that play like that, but if she's worth the time then go for the save
>>
>>549031195
they day OP could have gotten laid...

But he was too much of a real faggot.
>>
File: 1346995801724.jpg (12KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1346995801724.jpg
12KB, 354x352px
>>549031195
YA BLEW IT
>>
>>549022478
You are shit.
This isn't feels, this is bragging
>>
I'm not going to read through all this shit to see if you got the proper advice.
1. Don't be a bitch about this OP
2. Move on and go towards a new target. Like all girls she craves attention. Even if she doesn't want to date you, she will still get annoyed that you aren't talking to her as much or becoming more distant.
3. Now, she either cares enough to confront you or she doesn't. If the first part is the case then you won. If not then move on and don't look back.

If you go against any advice that says move on then you are confirmed for beta faggot.
>>
>>549031195

Nah ignore these fuckers telling you otherwise, you did good. no needy bullshit, no "waah why won't you be with ME I'm your one and only" bullshit you kept your cool, polite, didn't rise to it. She's got someone else, you dealt with it maturely and didn't freak out. Find other women. She's got someone else, that's the end of that, just suck it up and move on.
>>
File: crier_interne.jpg (31KB, 279x284px) Image search: [Google]
crier_interne.jpg
31KB, 279x284px
>>549040132

That's her?

I'm so sorry for your recent loss, OP. So sorry.
>>
>>549039858
I didn't say I need to I suggested it for those getting over the hump you judgmental piece of shit. I've taken it and talked to everyone with ease, I've used it to enhance writing music, or even dealing with the anxiety post breakup. Maybe instead of making a stupid comment you should have learned more about it.

There's nothing wrong with enhancing your life with drugs, especially smart drugs used by the Russian space program you fucking pleb.
>>
File: 1389263750797.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1389263750797.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>549040623

that aint her, I'd drag my dick through broken glass for this chick

I bet op's is like a 5/10
>>
File: 1388378541026.png (37KB, 833x768px) Image search: [Google]
1388378541026.png
37KB, 833x768px
okay I've never given advice on /b/ but don't wait around for her. you can't make her love you and she can't make herself love you. if she doesn't subtribe wise will. wish her well and peace the fuck out.
>>
>>549040823
Appreciate it anon
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 415x1014px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 415x1014px
>>549040371
Fucking saved
>>
File: 20140418_211656.jpg (69KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
20140418_211656.jpg
69KB, 480x640px
Fuck her . Sounds like the thing a cam whore did to my friend . You should skype with us watch u get stoner and we can discuss books and video games and drugs and shit and ill love you. Plus I'm not that bad looking .
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 401x1019px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 401x1019px
>>549041124
Fucking saved
>>
>>549040967
You're welcome. it's helped me a lot and I don't even have social anxiety...but I'm still going to take it before big parties , I'm an introvert most of the time but I can get loud, funny, and extroverted.

Still, why not try and help those struggling.
>>549039858

"If you need drugs to talk to girls-hurr hurr"

What is a party? People getting drunk and high the grease the social wheels.
>>
>>549041265
Wait, what?
>>
>>549022050

> kek'd
>>
>>549041239
if you're looking for friends on /b/, something has to be up
>>
>>549042373

ran out of heroin money
>>
>>549020174
If you don't care then what the fuck did you post that on /b/ for? Get your attention whore ass out of here.
>>
File: 35re.gif (865KB, 1071x861px) Image search: [Google]
35re.gif
865KB, 1071x861px
>>549032193
hey see you little shit, you understand NOTHING. girls this age need to feel reassured so bad they will always try to attract you to them, once they know you are seduced, they feel loved and forget their insecurities and it doesn't matter if they hurt your feelings or not. That's also why many always ask the question "do you think i got fatter" or declare "i'm fat" when they are not, for the only purpose of you telling them she's beautiful (because "you're not" is not the good answer unless you are a retard). Best choice for OP is not to reveal his feeling, thus, not behaving like this kind of faggot he seems to be. OR maybe she really sees OP as a friend, and then it would be nice and even mandatory to comment this revelation, or to give an advice, or not to be such beta shit.
>>
anyway, OP sounds so white-trashy and beta at the same time he could be elliot. You're and ugly little pile of shit OP
>>
File: 1401565218567.jpg (12KB, 169x131px) Image search: [Google]
1401565218567.jpg
12KB, 169x131px
>>549019382
"Logan" + "Leblanc"
10/10 troll op
you pulled it off

>mfw all these tards replied
>>
>>549041124
I dont know how the fuck you could save this OP

ughhhhh

It depends on her intentions

A) She's fucking with you trying to make you jealous, wanting you to step up and try to get a relationship with her

or

B) She genuienly has no interest in you, and knows you like her and is just trying to break it to you and expected you to be mad or something. If it's this you should not give her that gratitude.

If A) break your feelings to her if B) ignore her and treat her like she doesn't exist, don't give her the gratitude of knowing you liked her.

If "B" then she will question everything she believed about you and your feelings for her. This could open a way into an eventual relationship if played carefully.
>>
>>549023320
Goddamit all of this OP. If you only listen to one thing in this thread this is it.
>>
>>549026296
You say that now. I'm telling you, like everyone else in this thread, it ain't gonna work. First of all, when she dropped that "OMG I want Logan's dick in me right now" in the middle of a conversation, it was like a giant fuck you. Now if you act like a little bitch and stick around as her friend, not only is she not going to respect you, but you're going to lose respect for yourself.

I know it fucking sucks man, but believe you me, there are other women out there. You just graduated, you literally have your whole life ahead of you to find someone who is going to respect you.
>>
>>549031195
That made me wince.
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.