[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/, on Friday there was the sexiest loli I have ever seen. I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1400212593065.webm (276KB, 640x360px)
1400212593065.webm
276KB, 640x360px
/b/, on Friday there was the sexiest loli I have ever seen. I was sitting in Starbucks, around the time that the local middle school gets out. The timing wasn't intentional, I'm not that sick of a fuck. I was just on break, drinking my coffee, working on my laptop (am I a hipster yet, and then she walked in.

She was probably 10 or 11, and she was with her mother. She had the most adorable hair - dirty blonde, in a bobcut with the tips ever so slightly turned up and very bouncy. Every time she moved, her fucking hair bounced. A white lace top over a light pink tank top and an inexpertly hidden training bra, all tucked into a thick black belt looped around a ruffled skirt, the same color as the tank top. The whole outfit might have been a dress, I am not sure. Her legs were wrapped in black leggings that showed off her long, slender legs, and her shoes were black flats. All in all, an adorable outfit on an adorable little girl.
>>
File: 1389111881879.jpg (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1389111881879.jpg
90KB, 800x600px
So, she and her mother ordered. I looked up from my computer, and saw her talking to the barista. Before I even see her face, I'm already thinking, 10/10 would kill mother, kidnap and go on an insane road trip with. And then she turned around. She had the face of a fucking angel - thin, pink lips, innocent eyes, cute nose, a pink headband with a bow on it. She looked at me, and I'd thankfully managed to keep my face at "mild interest" despite the fantasies of high impact sexual violence running through my mind (would she be as cute with cum all over her face and dribbling out her nose?), and she smiles at me - maybe she thought I liked her drink choice, and I waved, and she giggled.

>She.
>Fucking.
>Giggled.

I do not know how I managed to keep my boner from assuming direct control. She wandered over to the drink pickup, which was far closer, and at an angle where it was very easy to see my pyramid of giza if she looked. I tucked it into my waistband because that's not obvious at all, and thankfully she wasn't looking at me while I was doing it. She got her drink and went to sit at a table near my own - basically as close as she could get without her mother pulling her away, and just stared at me while sipping her drink. She might have winked, god damn it. I waved again, a little more awkwardly this time - is she flirting? How does she know I'm into little girls? Am I that obviously a pedophile? - and she grinned.
>>
>>548161824
daydreaming must be good
>>
File: loliguy.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
loliguy.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>548161824
Keep going.
>>
>>548162264
bump
>>
File: 1339758722765.png (423KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1339758722765.png
423KB, 800x600px
What I wanted to do to her. I wanted to bring her into the bathroom with me and have her suck me off while I stroked her hair, and then shoot all over her face and hand her back to her mother like nothing happened, I wanted to tie her naked to the bike rack outside and write on her chest "Nymphet Cum Dump", I wanted to fuck her until she couldn't cum anymore and spank her ass red, I wanted to - and maybe this is the most depraved - I wanted to hold her hand and buy her ice cream and go on walks in the park.

But I couldn't do any of that, because her mother was there. She'd been putting cream/sugar in her coffee, and she came to sit with her daughter. Not one to be outed as a pedophile in front of a cafe full of people, I looked back at my work and started typing, still keeping my peripheral vision on the two, and especially the little girl. She was chattering to her mom about school and about her friends; her name was Kristen apparently. Occasionally, usually when her mother spoke, she would glance over toward me and lick her lips or sort of subtly press her chest out, and I would try to pretend to be working. This was getting ridiculous, I would have flipped her skirt up and fucked her on the table if I could have gotten away with it.

But, of course, mothat er, lots of people, no dice. She went to get a napkin, and I got up to "get something". I wasstanding next to her and she looked up at me and made a little kissy face, before going back to her seat.
>>
>>548161824
>is she flirting

no, you fucking idoit. she has no idea what sex is. she might rub her vagina cause if feels good, but she certainly does not want some faggot virgin /b/tard shoving his cock in her even if it's 2 inches. she's just being a freindly little girl, she probably does that with a bunch of people. Not just men. she likes you, but just like she likes her dog. and she's going home and never gonna think of you ever again you fucking creep
>>
>>548162602
Go on
>>
>>548162602
>this is the most depraved - I wanted to hold her hand and buy her ice cream and go on walks in the park.
why didnt you stalked her? you could see her everyday you faggot, in few years you could try some moment
>>
>>548162662
Some little girls these days are total sluts, get with the times.
Even if she's not I'm sure she knows what sex is.
>>
>3dpd

man little kids irl are gross and annoying, leave em alone till they're old enough to take care of themselves, 14-16 minimum you know like no longer a "kid"

and the real issue is if you're projecting your own fantasies onto bumbling or (well not really, I know they're not innocent and kids know damn well what they're doing if they flirt or try get a reaction in any situation sexual or not but they're not at adolescent/adult levels of really "getting it" yet and they sure as shit don't understand the implications entirely) "innocent" behavior by kids who are just trying out flirting or social interaction or some shit, right like that's potentially stifling and harmful to children, again let em age till they have a better mental and emotional grasp on things (and girls fresh out of puberty are the best imo, not full on adults but at the very least sexually mature)

but why even bother with 3d at all amirite

anyway enough of my preaching and personal philosophy, keep going OP
>>
>>548163165
something* sorry dyslexic here
>>
>>548161824
>How does she know I'm into little girls? Am I that obviously a pedophile?

Can you imagine how much it would suck if gays couldn't tell when someone else is gay? Little girls are almost doused to pick up on the fact the you're a pedophile, because you're unconsciously signaling that to them.
>>
File: 1401124682302.png (442KB, 523x768px) Image search: [Google]
1401124682302.png
442KB, 523x768px
So I had to get something, and make it slightly less obvious that I just got up because she did. I just grabbed a napkin, and went back to my seat. Now Kristen was talking with her mom again, and she decided to start singing. She wasn't that good, really, but a loli singing slightly off-key is so adorable, it's almost as good as a loli who can sing. She was singing some Taylor Swift song, one of the million about relationships. I just smiled and mouthed along to the words, taking a sip of my coffee from time to time. It got to the part where she's supposed to be singing directly to the guy, and she was looking at me.

Her mom followed her line of sight and very nearly caught me looking, before I quickly looked at my screen and started typing. Too close. Too close. So, while I was enjoying Kristen's singing and the game we were playing, I had to get the fuck out before I was actually caught. I started packing up, and she looked a bit disappointed. I couldn't stay, or I might actually try to fuck her, god forbid.

I walked toward the door, and she got up too, and we ran into each other, she must have felt my dick, I know she did, and she just smiled and said "sorry!" in the voice that little kids use when they're trying to flirt. I helped her up, and got the fuck out as her mom was giving me a bit of an odd look. Her hair...I wonder if it would still be bouncy if it was soaked in semen. Anyway. I'm going to Starbucks again later today. Maybe I'll see her.

What should I do if I do see her, /b/? I was thinking of hitting on the mom but she's a little old for me.

>>548162662
You seem upset
>>
>>548162662
Common misconception
>>
>>548163993
This is all I've got.

If I see her, I'll write a new story but for now, this can just be a stories thread.
>>
>>548163993
here's what you do: get an eyeful, think of all the sick depraved shit you want (also come back and write more about it or your experiences either way), even indulge/reciprocate her flirtation within socially acceptable norms (you know, like limiting how far it goes based on what you'd expect her mother would be comfortable with or a non-pedo would think is normal) if you can control yourself and if she approaches you, but beyond that leave her the fuck alone man she's a kid
>>
>>548163262
>anyway enough of my preaching and personal philosophy

I'm glad you said it and saved me the trouble.
>>
>>548164721

First off, ignore this doucher. We've gotta get you fucking that loli. Are you pretty sure you'll see her again?
>>
>>548164721
>leave her the fuck alone man she's a kid

>the derogatory notion that someone can't think because they're "just a kid"
>>
>>548162662
>she has no idea what sex is.

You seriously think 11 year olds have no idea about sex?
>>
She might be fucking already given how horny she was around you.
>>
File: 1337747346817.gif (475KB, 359x270px) Image search: [Google]
1337747346817.gif
475KB, 359x270px
>>548165102
Fairly sure.

She seemed pretty practiced in what drink she gets, no hesitating or pausing to make a decision, so probably she comes in a lot.
Whether that means daily or on a schedule or if her mom just indulges her, I have no idea.
>>
>>548165196
>misunderstanding and misattributing

I'm not whiteknighting, I just think it's more trouble than it's worth if only for the societal repercussions on OP (and probably the girl) and that incidence of kids below a certain threshold who can really deal with sexual encounters, I don't fucking know like emotionally or whatever?, with older people is pretty low unless they're already pretty well versed/experienced

I'm just saying don't fuck the 3d lolis, let em fuck around with ones their own age for a while and age a bit till they can enter the whole thing on a more adult level
>>
>>548165637

Hard to call. Or if she even always come with her mom. If only you knew for sure when she'd come back to see if she ever comes with any other family that might not keep as a close an eye on her.

Not to kidnap of course. But just so you can talk a little more. I don't know how the design of the place is but maybe try to meet her somewhere more private if her family member isn't keeping a close eye. Maybe even get her internet information so you can really see whats going on in her head.
>>
>>548165971

You could probably get her internet shit if you just go over and talk to them and casually ask both the mom and daughter. Maybe act like you're flirting with the mom but give the daughter a sly look every now and then.
>>
This is so wrong in so many ways..
>>
>>548166143
>>548165971
I probably could, but it's a bit of a risk. Maybe I'll create a disposable email just for her, and slip it to her on a napkin.

Unfortunately, I've no idea about her schedule: when she goes to Starbucks, which middle school she goes to (there are like fou), what activities she does (softball is a pretty safe bet here but idk what team/league), or anything else. This is going to probably involve going to Starbucks a lot more often, probably.

>>548166370
Could you list them, anon?
>>
>>548162602
Kristen eh? I'm friends with a Kristen's mom. Who just happened to go to Starbucks last week too. I'll be on the lookout for you. Maybe we can meet up?
>>
>>548166720

Oh yeah I love the disposable e-mail on a napkin idea. Just make sure she gets it.
>>
>>548166879
fbi plz
>>
>>548166720
how old are you OP?
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 178x263px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 178x263px
>>548166879
chips handon pls go, I think (hope) our dear pedo OP isn't foreseeably hurting anyone
>>
>>548166879
Cool, man. Are you FBI, or just a guy Kristen's mom knows?

In any case, I'd love to tell you who I am so you can report me and possibly recruit some people to beat me up.

>>548166992
All right, I'll do just that.

>>548167116
Late twenties. A little old for a flirty loli, but no gray hairs or anything.
>>
File: 1400683673249.jpg (47KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
1400683673249.jpg
47KB, 286x286px
Mods!!! Come quickly!!!
>>
>>548166720
They way I see it. You seem to be willing to respect the situation and discipline your self for what you want to accomplish (What ever that is)

>Meditate on her
>Use your brain
>Facebook can help
>What cloths were they wearing?
>If they were casual maybe they had time to kill or were they shopping?
>>
>>548167286

And be sure to tell us all about it if shit happens man. Just nothing that could help people find you or her. I was thinking that you should try to get some message to her, but I figured then what if she fucked you over and gave it to someone. This way it's just a napkin with a random e-mail on it.

Or maybe put something like 'email me sometime' or something. If caught, (unlikely), just say that it was for this hot chick somewhere but you left it in your pocket and it must have fallen out. Some bullshit excuse. I don't think people in public are just gonna start screaming pedo if you have a flimsy cover.
>>
>>548167242
Yeah, I don't see myself kidnapping Kristen and raping her, but there's no harm in emails.

>>548167570
What's wrong, anon?

>>548167689
Trying to think of anything she might have said to help me.
It was a lot of stuff about her friends, just like recounting her day.

>>548167969
Yeah, I'll definitely post again if I'm successful, or really if I fail because then I'll just tell how I failed. Something tells me that even if I have a cover and I'm caught, people will know, but it won't be enough to make them pull their phones out and dial for the FBI.

Also this can just be a general stories thread, if anyone has any.
>>
>>548168315

Exactly! People can suspect all they want but as long as they don't call somebody it's cool.

No stories from me. Only checked out girls, did some minor fondling once, and received some flirting a few times but the flirting you got was like a lot, man. I think you've really got a shot if you can pull it off.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.