[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /b/ want to share some DMT experiences?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (328KB, 732x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
328KB, 732x1000px
Does /b/ want to share some DMT experiences?
>>
Veteran lucid dreamer, ask me anything faggot
>>
>>546774414
>pack sandwich bowl with dmt. Bottom green tea, 50mg dmt, green tea on my beautiful glass pipe i call mysterio

>light that bitch up

>lose motor control after 3rd hit

>travel to another universe. Everything turns 8bit for a sec

>meet silouhette alien guy, he says welcome, i try to respond, no mouth there.. we talk telepathically

>back to reality

>mysterio is broken :(

>lay outside in sun for 30 min trying to figure out wtf i was
>>
>>546775435
how did you start?
>>
>>546776123
A huge, fucked up epihpnay, went to sleep arriving from school on friday and waking up to go to school on monday, felt like less than 10 minutes; after that time I had night terrors followed by lucid dreaming every night.
>>
>>546776010
Well what the fuck did you learn from it?
>>
>>546776831
I learnt to control my own mind, on all levels, fixed many flaws on myself, upgraded my performance on most things, most of it was about speed, memory and multitasking.
On that huge epiphany I had 'shards' of my personality interacting with me and each other, after a while I learnt to interact with them and by modifying them I could modify myself, they're going to be my thesis subject.
>>
>>546777380
I'm very interested in that. You should post it online
>>
Create whole symphonies with dozens of instruments, transform books into movies, modify the amount of segregation of substances in the body, lucid dreaming is the shit.
>>
File: 1399080314445.jpg (74KB, 908x680px) Image search: [Google]
1399080314445.jpg
74KB, 908x680px
>>
>>546777380
Were those permanent changes , or did they wear off after some time?
>>
>>546774414
DAT TOOL ART!!

Obligatory link to god tier album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCDjP4JnpGU&noredirect=1
>>
File: ElectricKoolaidAcidTest.jpg (294KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
ElectricKoolaidAcidTest.jpg
294KB, 720x960px
>>546774414
>do field work in
>doctoral student
>wade davis is my hero
>bunch of people in one village have a pseudo-new-age christian cult thing going on
>my portuguese sucks, so mix of portuguesespenolish
>half the people there speak an indian dialect
>the cult leader has the women mix up a brew
>later find out it had natural dmt and other crazy shit in it
>all very religious for them
>we drink nasty, nasty tasting stuff
>mfw i get food-poisoning and throw up for like 20 minutes
>my stomach is crushing
>then i get the nasty sweats
>then i'm floating and have to keep gripping the ground to stop myself floating away
>the green people keep talking to me, but i can't quite get the lingo
>middle of the night, but it's too fucking bright
>i keep slipping through the bright forest at about chest height even though i'm sitting down
>feel the warm wind on my green skin
>suddenly, i zip out of the trees and i'm on the beach
>cool water, the moon bright as the
>zipping out over the ocean, the whitecaps, then open water
>i'm moving so fast
>the bright moon overhead
>someone is watching, watching, watching me
>i don't care, i'm flying like a bullet so fast
>suddenly i'm near florida
>zipping into the coast
>fly right into my apartment complex
>i stand by my apartment door, in the dark
>realize i have to get my key to unlock the door
>but they're IN MY PANTS
>back with MY BODY
>IN FUCKING SOUTH AMERICA

snap

>i'm sitting on the ground
>can't feel my fucking legs
>fucking cold as hell and i'm shivering
>the fire feels hot against my face
>smoky, smoky, smoky
>the head man is looking at me with great concern
>"are you back now, son?" he asks in portuguese
>"yes, thankyou" i say...in portuguese
>i feel completely peaceful and centred
>apparently i gained the ability to speak and understand portuguese somehow
>never ever under any circumstances tried native herbs again
>>
>>546774414
Like many, as a kid I lucid dreamed. At some point I had reoccuring nightmares and successfully stopped dreaming (or at least repressed them to the point I wouldnt remember them when I woke up) A couple of years ago I heard about lucid dreaming and got really interested in it. From then I can now remember my dreams and have even gotten close to taking over. I can never seem to question my surroundings though. I will dream, some fucked up shit happens, I am not in control. Ill wake up in the morning and rethink through my dreams and wonder how the fuck the screwed up things didnt alert me to the dream. When I am in the dream I just take everything as reality and cant seem to take control enough to question it.
>>
>Be me
>Try DMT for the first time
>Everything is legos
>Nope the fuck out
>>
>>546778405
If well done they can last forever, and even be hereditary, but if you fuck up (like me) most of it goes to waste

>>546777923
I'm a beaner so all of my documents are in spanish, I'll try to translate the first encounter, if the thread dies make a new one
>>
>>546778529
Ayahuasca. That is all.
>>
>>546774414
Mine was ehh.
I was hesitant on trying it because everyone I knew was like "Woah man you got try it, its like a blast off dude." Finally was like FUCK IT, and it was just my buddy and me. We put it over a small 1-2 hitter and it was all for me.
>fiend plugs his phone into super loud speakers
>take as big of rip as possible
>i feel nothing for like 5 seconds
>HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS PIXELS
>I CAN FEEL EVERY MOLECULE IN MY BODY
>trying not be overwhelmed and just vibe to music
>Fucking douchebag friend's phone receives a text message with an annoying-ass text noise at fucking ear shattering levels
>immediately lose enjoyment
>come down shortly after and he was like "Whoops my bad"
>>
>>546779072
you need to take the 3rd hit. But that would have been shit anyway do to faggotry abound.
>>
>>546775435
Practice lucid dreaming enough and you will eventually run into demons.
You will find yourself in situations where you are fully concious but no longer have any control (around them).
Also finding that you can't wake yourself up (whereas months prior you could easily trigger waking).

When you find yourself surrounded by 4 demon babies that are the size of adults, shimmering black skin (and you can't wake yourself up), lucid dreaming becomes less attractive.

I started actively suppressing them from then on and I haven't had a lucid dream since (that was about 10 years ago).

Stop bragging.
>>
Friend brought over some lab quality stuff a few years back. Looked like yellow rock candy. Put a nice layer on top of a small bowl of bud and ripped it a few times. Started getting light headed and hand bowl off just in time as I feel like I'm actually rocketing upwards at an absurd speed.

Level out and look around this alien world. Everything was made of small undulating geometric shapes. Time and space has become vague to the point of none existing. Can hear this weird like robot voice sound in the background hard to explain in text.

Then this huge being that I can only describe as godlike appeared ahead of me and sat Indian style in front of me. It was made of what looked like hollow, translucent glass shapes made of energy. Again time and space is broken down so while I got the impression this thing was immensely huge and still was able to sit in front of me.

Suddenly got this feeling that i wasn't suppose to be in this world and not sure if I just thought it or the being communicated this to me telepathically. it then reached out touched me on the chest and I came somewhat back to reality.

Was still tripping pretty hard with acid type visuals. There was this flower wallpaper border going around the top of the room and it looked like the flowers were growing out. The walls had these cool pulsating light blue, pink, and purple colors. I looked around at my friends and they all looked beautiful and amazing like i was seeing them how they saw themselves. Like one of the dudes there was hippy as fuck and I usually thought his dreads were grungy and lame but now they looked like a lion mane and made him look all spiritual and what not. Again hard to describe but it was awesome. Wore off pretty quick in that phase.

Afterwards I just felt like time wasn't nearly as important as people thought but at the same time realized how to perfectly arrange my priorities in life. Felt at peace in the world.
>>
>>546779347
Yeah I've had something along those lines, fuck everything.
>>
>>546779190
I know, it pissed me off.
It also sucks dick because the friend I was with was "that one friend." Super fucking annoying. I was unsure of what to expect so I put on some Ratatat for some chill music. Literally as Im hitting the pipe he changes it to "Robot Rock."
I dont hate the song, but not what I wanted to listen/trip balls to. PLUS the dudes text alert sound is literally that annoying alarm beep you hear on digital clocks.
>>
>>546774414
i'm not sure which is more memorable, the nights when i dream or when i don't.
>>
Be me and my friend T and J. We go to a grass field in the middle of a forest. T goes first and kills his 0.6 in a few hits then said "damn" before falling backwards. Were sitting down so everything is still cool. J goes next does the same shit. Then I go, I kill the bowl in 1 hit. Hold it then exhale, most extreme body sensation ever. My arms drop and I can't move, the vision transitions to 3rd person view. I see a portal next to me, everything around me turns to liquid and melts away. Me sitting in an infinite white expanse of nothingness. Except for portal, I hop in. Fly through a vortex then face plant into a concrete floor. Feel nothing, get helped up by some black guy. He tells me to follow him down a tunnel. After a while of running we reach an aluminum gate that goes up to the 4d clouds above. Its locked I say, guy has key. He unlocks it and walks in the gate locks behind him. He slides me the key through the fence. As soon as I touch it, it melts and he explodes. Then I return to reality with intense visuals for a few minutes.
>>
>>546779347
That's sleep paralysis, literally one of the most terrifying things a human can go through, I had it for almost 6 months, then grew the fuck up over it, I practiced it for over 3 years, now my fight is over, now I only do it for fun some times, you were a little bitch who couldn't pass the first trial
>>
>>546780548
Bitch I guarantee you I was practising it a hell of a lot longer than you.
Now go ride your daddy like good little boy kay?
>>
>>546780713
shutup faggot, dreaming a certain way doesn't make you superior, smarter, or cooler
>>
>>546780713
>>546781491
I dream about dat ass.
>>
Had a OBE on LSD once, anyone else?
>>
>>546781491
I'm not the dipshit pretentiously bragging about lucid dreaming like it has turned him into some kind of god.

You also need to run along now little girl.
>>
File: Alex Grey 3.jpg (627KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Grey 3.jpg
627KB, 1920x1080px
This is actually my desktop backround. Love Alex Grey and plan to get some of his work tattooed
>>
>>546781491
It's a tool, but as many tools, most people who have it drools over it and shoves it up their asses
>>
Can we get back on the subject, and can those few stop fighting, this is all just chill stuff so stay cool
>>
>>546781904
Bitch get to the point where there is literally nothing left you can do in lucid dreaming (which is where I was).

Get to the point where you are so fucking bored with knowing you are dreaming that questioning reality becomes your singular focus. Realizing that none of it is possible and trying to astral travel instead.

I belonged to a group of people practicing astral travel and shortly prior to my encounters I was able to successful see what was inside a box (in the class). --- That I had never seen in, in real life.

Take your pretentious bullshit (which I'd bet has gotten you nowhere in life), and shove it far up your ass (in-between taking your dad's dick).
>>
>>546782230
*tips fedora*
>>
>>546781491

If any of us here are on a journey of universal and self discovery, the last thing we should be doing is cussing each other out and adopting perspectives of superiority. We are here to learn, not fight.
>>
>found out I'm God
>>
File: 165.png (48KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
165.png
48KB, 300x100px
>>546782230
been there, done that, saw God, found true religion, kinda following it since then, the end of the line has 2 options, you abandon your banal flesh and become a being of light or you strumble down the hill unto the ground, not my time to die so I landed face first.
Can't keep it for myself any more: I will always love how edgy, pretentious and arrogant psychonauts become after a while, subestimating people and thinking they're on the ultimate slab of the stair.
>mfw
>>
File: Commandments.jpg (53KB, 499x574px) Image search: [Google]
Commandments.jpg
53KB, 499x574px
>>546781824
>>546780713
>>546781491
>>546780548
>>
>>546782994
we're all part of God but not his whole, and God is a part of us but not our whole, Imagine us as a hive
>>
File: doubleplusgoodflower copy.jpg (73KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
doubleplusgoodflower copy.jpg
73KB, 627x720px
>>546774414
>giant bong rip
>get sucked up through cosmic vacuum
>disassembled on a molecular level
>become atom floating through space
>witness god and experience eternity
>return to body, cry.
>never take psychedelics again
>>
>>546783143
Slut I'm not sure you heard me.
The class leader had a small box setup over a fireplace. Our collective mission was to try to astral travel and see what was in the box.
I actually did.

Had many experiences like that have we?

I also came to this thread to read about DMT experiences. I would have happily kept my mouth shut had you not hijacked it with your ridiculous ego.

Seriously faggot. Take your hypocritical/pretentious bullshit and go play in traffic.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 500x548px
I never could get a dose big enough quick enough. All my DMT exp were a level 2 at best. Although the inner dialogue going on inside my head was leaps and bounds more advanced than I. It was while I was on DMT that I came to the realization that Rebirth of the self consciousness after death is entirely possible. I loved it though, and I cant wait to find another source one day. RIP silkroad. You were a God send.
>>
File: BmKk1nOCUAA6n0S.jpg-large.jpg (146KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BmKk1nOCUAA6n0S.jpg-large.jpg
146KB, 768x1024px
>>546774414
another dmt thread, derailed by ego.

the irony.
>>
>>546784396
I don't think these "psychonauts" are really psychonauts

Gonna smoke a bowl, who's with me?
>>
ITT:

Slut
Bitch
Faggot

>Gosh where do I get DMT sounds great

I actually believe most of you but my time to practice will be mostly after death
>>
>>546784650
>>546784690

>>

I got in here kinda late, but I feel like my post at least is contributive.
>>
>>546785020
>>
>>546784251

>forgot to fwd my post
>>
>>546785020
Hugs dude I didnt mean it like that my approach is Tantric buddhism 10+ years and mysogny makes me sad thats my predjudice. Trying to show yall a mirror. Love
>>
File: Shpongled - Alex Grey.jpg (525KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
Shpongled - Alex Grey.jpg
525KB, 500x664px
>>546784650
sober these days my /b/ro, but spark one for me.
1: all composite phenomena are impermanent. 2: all contaminated things and events are unsatisfactory. 3: all phenomena are empty and selfless. 4: Nirvana is true peace.
>>
>>546785315
I just skip over the people bitching at each other. Fuck all that noise. DMT is magical, and I dont understand why its not more widely available..
>>
>>546785483
Is it strange that I have no interest in obtaining Nirvana, and that I actually WANT another life after this one?
>>
>was suicidal depressed fag
>now happy
>>
>>546784690
I've never done DMT.
The experiences I had running into the demons was enough to stop me from lucid dreaming (and practicing astral travel). I had to put that guy in his place both because he was being pretentious and because the thread wasn't about lucid dreaming.
For the record I wasn't christian then (and aren't now), everything changed though (like not being able to wake myself) and that was enough to stop me.
Long story short I'm thinking about trying DMT as another way of questioning reality.

>>546785315
I became buddhist a few years after. I have been buddhist since 2005 and firmly believe all aspects of what is taught in the Mahayana tradition. The concept of emptiness (sunyata) shatters people's normal conceptions of reality.
>>
>>546785862
could you explain this concept of emptiness? and if not could you provide sources for further reading on the topic?
>>
>>546785618
I did shrooms once last year and loved them but most of my paranormal exp is through brushes with mental illness, so obviously im a wizard.

My first exposure to Buddhist writings led to electric shocks and pure joy accompanied with muscle spasms in my occipital/cerebellar area, followed by tripping bad enough to go inpatient psych in about a week. Peace and goodnight, other paths are out there although they are more moderate for better and worse.
>>
Sure, I'm really high so word choices might emphasize the norm

It was mid-July 2011 and I was in the backyard of a buddy's -- he passed me the bowl, and talked about the DMT he had on him. I said I wanted to try it desperately and so he let me.

I took a hit, inhaled as hard as I could.... held my breath, exhaled. Immediately I was in another dimension; I would look at the walls and they'd break into crumbs and cause cracks. My friend asked me if I felt it, and his voice distorted in my head as "DoooOOOOOoooOOoO youuuuu feeeeeelllll iiiiitttt?" I then saw his head swell up and bounce around my vision like a Microsoft screensaver. Things turned downhill as pentagon things engraved me and shoved down my very existence down to the throats of Hell and back.
>>
>>546786089
I definitely couldn't explain it. It would take too much time.
I had also read many buddhist books before I came across it, and I'm not sure someone without basic buddhist knowledge.
I will get you the link anyway. Give me a few mins to find it.
>>
>>546786386
thank you! this is greatly appreciated
>>
>>546782230
lol astral travel, you forgot to mention the class was also a figment of your imagination.

give me winning lottery numbers for south east mega jackpot 6weeks from now.

oh - that's not how it works? I know, it doesn't at all.
>>
>>546786089
http://www.buddhachannel.tv/portail/spip.php?article6093

I really have to go to bed. Been up for about 20 hours and I never allow myself to get as angry as I was..

Later guys.
>>
Where the fuck can a college student in Chicago get some DMT? Silk Road is out... Don't know any dealers...
>>
>smoke deems in a cashed out deems pipe
>toxic metal shit vitamin taste
>fuck me this shits gross
>blow out beat hit
>peoples urging me not to cough
>take second pull and get a good rip
>holding my nose and mouth trying not to shneep
>success
>blow out
>drop pipe
>insert every dmt description ever

wont be doing that again. they didn't want me there
>>
>>546786595
It wasn't the way I expected it to be. That was the only time anything significant happened, and the subsequent experiences with demons was enough to push me away regardless.

I'm gone.
>>
>>546774414
Does anyone have a theory on why we all have DMT in our brains then? or why its present in so many various organisms?
>>
>>546786752
Force yourself in man
>>
>>546786773
well at least you been there before, so you know what to expect in your eternal bliss.
>>
>>546787130
Well it's thought that DMT is released at the moments of death. So to me that would explain why the laymen average NDE comes back with a wild idea that they saw 'heaven'
>>
>>546787130
something about being released at birth and death.

most people only need to get 1 experience, then they say, "I know what death will be like"
>>
>be me

>smoke dmt

>really high
>whoa

>that was cray
>>
>>546787347
Like that little kid whom they wrote the book 'Heaven is Real' after. I beg to differ, I think it was the drugs inside his mind making him think that, although the only way a child could perceive the thoughts is of course what they are familiar with, which is God and heaven and all that.
>>
>>546787347
>>546787372
Do people have other experiences with it besides birth/death/near-death experiences? Do you think it is linked to dreaming in any way? Do you think that calling it a "spirit molecule" is a valid description?
>>
>>546782984
This anon speaks truth
>>
>>546787689
Well that's the nickname Rick Strassman coined for this wonderful chem. If the Govt weren't such assholes, they could allow universities to do more indepth research on DMT and the physiological effects on the mind. So nobody can really say for sure why DMT is so prevalent throughout nature, personally I believe its the evolutionary roots of consciousness. But that sounds silly now, because DMT is in more than just the human mind, Certain toads excrete DMT from their glands, many types of plants have DMT in their roots, and leaves. Its a very mysterious wonderous drug. Whats so amazing is that it is so natural. Like THC. and unlike the hard drugs or even the drugs big pharma pushes out..
>>
>>546788459
Exactly, do you think it was meant to connect organisms? Not just humans? Was it meant for more than just achieving a higher state of consciousness?
>>
So you guys think that nothing got your conscious here? And nothing will put you into another one ? Or nothing will happen after? Dmt is in your brain for two reasons is my opinion, death is painless and after death is peaceful. Were all connected by our brain, which in my mind IS god. So when were ready to come back here to this dimension , we can close up our dmt sleep, and enter a new body and mind to fulfill with new ways of living. I chose this body because I knew this guy could have potential and could handle what is ever given to him and be happy with any problem occurring. But that's my opinion, no one is wrong in life, you just have to understand their is no fact to what drugs do, and there is such thing as the right or wrong way to handle them it's just experience.
>>
>>546787689
As for other experiences with DMT, other than administering a dose your self either through Ayahuasca, Smoked, or if your really brave intravenously, and those listed above, there aren't any documented known occurrences of the mind using it.

Also note, there may not even be a lick of truth to the notion that DMT is released at any point by mind. Its not like you just have a storage of DMT sitting in your pineal gland, DMT is simply theoretically synthesized in the gland. The amount of science simply isn't there yet. And who knows if we ever will get the opportunity to investigate it further? Its one thing to get THC legalized and rescheduled, but DMT will remain a Schedule 1 Narcotic for probably ever. Which really is a shame.. Same thing with Mushrooms and LSD, all of which could be WAY more beneficial and healthier alternatives for mental health medicines.

There is some that believe through the powers of mediation you could allow your mind to utilize the DMT, personally I have never had such an experience, that is to say without the help of something like LSD. i believe the pineal gland is referred to as the "Third Eye".
>>
>>546789416
>ready to come back
yeah I think its more like a ride that we are not in control of, which makes it all the better.
>>
>>546788651
Personal experience says yes, absolutely. There is such a feeling of being one with everything. But if you think about it, you don't need a drug to feel that way because with or without that drug you are still apart of the universe.
>>
>>546789827
Like I said earlier, it was DMT that made me come to the realization that after the body experience the physical death, there is a continued stream and flow of consciousness. The self you know right now will be gone, but the universe will continue to rock and roll just as it always has, you will be remanifested into another being. My questions start going from what is after death, to how long is death.. If that makes sense
>>
File: 1382132049772.jpg (105KB, 717x508px) Image search: [Google]
1382132049772.jpg
105KB, 717x508px
>>546789584
thank you for my daily reminder that our rulers suck.
>>
>>546790450
while the thought is warming and cheerful - if you really believed it you would kill yourself anytime you didn't like the situation you were in.

there must be some unobserved power keeping people that believe in after life alive, maybe its this whole human body thing that we rarely get to experience - insects outweigh us by a whole lot.
>>
Everything is connected. If it wasn't , we wouldn't be able to see it. That's why everything has the drug dmt. We all call it a drug but you should look at it like an antenna.
>>
>>546779347
this is clever psychology. hes planting a thought. if you think there is something real in it, your subconcious will take it and remember about that when you are dreaming. then you literally got fucked on a high meta level by this guy. well played sir
>>
>>546790490
Ya man, it's a war on the mind. Who the fuck is any man to tell me what I can and cannot put in my body. Granted, a lot of people CANNOT handle something like DMT. you get dumbasses who jump off balconies because they ate one too many edible brownies you know what I mean?
>>
>>546790813
Thats a brilliant point and one I hadn't considered before. The life span of a human life relative to say a cow or something, right? Whose to say after this life I don't turn into a gopher or some shit. The value of a human life is much greater. And we intuitively know this. One thing I have tried thinking about when considering 'rebirth' is the sheer growth of population over the last two hundred years on this planet..
>>
>>546791012
yeah, if you think you can fly - start from the ground.

I wish our government embraced darwinism - Oh your loved one was a complete idiot, and got himself hurt/killed, too bad he had children! GTFO.

but instead we reallocate guilt to something we can profit off of (war on drugs is very profitable). fear mongering is real, and joe q public is real dumb.
>>
>>546791295
yeah, I picked up buddhism 4-5 years ago and pretty much all it states is : we are all the same, buddists filter the water they drink, they cannot kill - they try to remove all living things without harming them, MICROORGANISMS they try not to kill. Fucking deep.
>>
>>546791295
some ideas on rebirth is we are all the same, and after one life we jump into another, and only after we have lived all lives can we start our own.

So anytime you hurt someone, you are only hurting yourself. Anytime you help someone, you are only helping yourself - to me this is the most beautiful idea, and if we could adopt it we would ..idk my head exploded.
>>
>>546791498
I was sent to a private school and had 'God' and religion and all this shit force fed to me and even then when all the other kids were fully embracing it I was so skeptical. But I was so young I had no idea what I thought. I just knew that there had to be something more. It wasnt until i was maybe 22 or 23 when I decided to start thinking about religion seriously again. And buddhism is the most logical, reasonable choice for me. It was like a light bulb came on, and I still haven't learned a lot about it. i just know that my inner core feelings strongly align with everything I've read so far about buddhism.
>>
>>546791762
Ya, as I understand it, Karma is the guiding force that controls our ultimate fate. Whether we end up born a human to a couple of parents that are royalty, or if we are born into a pack of wild dogs, or we are born as cattle only to be slaughtered. But than I ask this question, how do animals affect there karma? Like a bird, how does a bird obtain enough good karma that in its next life it may be a human?
>>
File: 1400126238494.png (214KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
1400126238494.png
214KB, 500x414px
>>546792117
karma isn't so much as who done it as it is YOU DONE IT.

I want to edit this image, drop acid replace with DMT.

Talking about karma is hinduism and they have like 28 "good" planets, and 4 "bad" planets. I'm sure there is a percentage of randomness.
>>
>>546791498
>they try to remove all living things without harming them, MICROORGANISMS they try not to kill. Fucking deep.

Microbial life is a little farfetched to me, but I do my best to not kill things like bugs. I always think in the back of my mind, that could be me. I mean not all the time, i mean if a flea is biting me or a spider crawls across the wall or something I'll smack it. But every once in awhile something stops me and I grab a note card or magazine and transport the critter away or put it outside. I think to myself, enjoy life a little longer insect. I always feel a slight bit of guilt when I see an animals carcass on the side of the road. And by no means am I a vegetarian but I hate to see a truck full of cattle going to the slaughter house. I own rifles and I love to shoot, but I dont hunt. I just dont like killing things, its not appealing to me. In fact the opposite.. Im not a pussy or anything, I'd just rather not. I don't see the point in ending somethings life.
>>
>>546792647
I've had an easier time finding DMT than acid. But both are decidedly difficult to obtain. I really miss the silk road these days.. Again with the fucking feds..
>>
>>546792647
For future reference..

>http://4archive.org/b/thread/546774414
>>
>>546792794
I'm the same way, biting insects in the home = death, spiders I'll let outside.

Once I was wading in a pool with a net scooping out leaves when right in front of me a bee splashed down, I scooped him up and put him on the sidewalk, I watched him clean/dry himself and take off. As he left he flew in front of me and stopped flying, fell a few inches and beat his wings to make 3-4 buzzing sounds then flew away - I know they have a very limited capacity, or any at all for thought - but I like to think he was saying thanks. Also one time I saw a wasp stuck in a window and I tried to let him out - he stung me and got away. Fuck that wasp.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x423px
>>546793382
Are you me? Lol I had a mud dauber stuck in between the screen and glass window, there was a little hold near the bottom corner, and i kept trying to lead the little bugger to the hole but he was determined to fly through the glass to freedom. Eventually i just went outside and ripped the hole big enough that next time he went to that corner he could escape, and he did just that, took off and never saw it again lol. Its certainly no big deal, this is the first time I've ever thought of it again But in the moment it felt like a good thing to do..
>>
>>546794014
Oh. Are babies so happy because sub consciously they are aware that they were 'born again'
>>
>>546794014
ha, no this one was inside the room trying to get through the glass to freedom, I placed a cup over him and had nothing else but my hand to keep him in it - I asked for it.

As for spiders, they eat mosquitoes and flys - I once had a golden silk orb (banana spider) live under my porch for an entire season, a few times it would disappear for a day or a week, but always came back - it died up there - I always wondered wtf it was doing when it left.

the short life must make everything intensified compared to ours, be born - watch our sun go over the sky once (if no clouds that day) die that night - one day to do all your actions.
>>
>>546794145
possibly. We are not born with knowledge and sometimes are brainwashed into a life of servitude. Reality never comes for some people, being born into a wealthy family that just gives their children everything with no explanation of right/wrong 'affluenza' you can 'affluence' a judge to let you off if you can prove you didn't know right from wrong because you were raised in a rich family.

The world HAS to suck, if it didn't we'd all float off.
>>
>>546794601
I firmly believe the whole point of 'it all' is to enjoy yourself, and be good to each other, and spread your seed to continue your bloodline. Because one thing is for sure, once we are done here and have passed on, thats it. No one has ever come back, and although some may try to claim, no body really knows for sure if there even is anything after this.

Good talk /b/ro, its dudes like you why I love this place sometimes. I hope you're able to get ahold of the awesomeness that is DMT sooner than later. If all else fails, just Extract it yourself or brew a tea. Its easy just very time consuming,
>>
>>546795195
ditto to you.

have a nice eternity!
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.