[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a story to get off my chest. I don't ever write

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 52

File: the one.jpg (32KB, 359x540px) Image search: [Google]
the one.jpg
32KB, 359x540px
So I have a story to get off my chest. I don't ever write in green text so this is going to be different for me. This is the story of how I met a girl online, and the multi year journey that it took me though to get where I am today. Pic related, looks very much like her, but missing the subtle nuances and intoxicating melancholy that makes her different.

>Be 21.
>Just started a new business after a few years of floundering around.
>Bad breakup just months before, no money, lots of stress - lonely.
>Get on omegle.
>Sea of flopping meats crashing against my computer screen looking for cyber pussy.
>Then it happens... someone who seems to want to hold a conversation.

I happen to have saved the whole conversation, so I can draw from it for the purpose of this story...

>start out with humor, she joins right in.
>there's something different, it becomes obvious within the first few minutes. This isn't a trap, this isn't a lonely guy... Theres a sweetness here.
>learn that we are on opposite ends of the country, she is multinational, parents from different countries settled in 'merica.
>what started as a light hearted conversation about accents deepens.
>I tell about my business, joke and self depricate.
>she shows genuine interest in me as a person, doesn't start panning for gold. we talk about my art.
>send her to some of my work, she is surprised that it isn't bottom tier, and actually pretty unique and interesting.
>we become very open very quickly about ourselves and begin to tell each other things that I wouldn't dream of telling someone I know in person.
>I find out that she is a student, probably much younger than I am.
>summer time so she is on break. She tells me about her interest in movies.
>recommends Taxi Driver by De Niro - the mood of this movie is this girl.
>she raves about the movie, tells me how perfect it is.
>>
>>546444173
>intoxicating melancholy

was with you until right about here.
>>
met a bitch on omegle once. A year past and she got a bf then things went to shit

long distance shit does not work
>>
>mention that I started writing a journal, my own time capsule and auto-biography to preserve what little of myself I can when I'm gone.
>both of us are procrastinators, my journal that was topping 25000 words at the time was my greatest achievement.
>she tells me about her journal that she began to keep, but the realities of her life made her sad to revisit.
>she tries to play off her bittersweet sadness and deep hurt as humor.
>I see past it, I tell her about why I started the journal, and how by revisiting it over and over, the pain of the first entry eventually became funny to me. I had moved past the pain, into a new reality.
>she hangs on every word, being supportive, interested giving feedback and growing the conversation.
>at this point I'm begining to feel something, and hoping against all hope that she is really a she.
>these are strange feelings.
>>
>the mystery of this stranger, the connection that I feel, the wonder - hoping I'm not connecting with someone and feeling emotions with a beast or a guy on the other side.
>Minutes turn to hours, and somewhere in the middle of the conversation my responses slow.
>She picks up where I trail off, she tells me that this is the most communication she's had with someone in a long time.
>She doesn't like people, she's happiest when isolated, she's lonely.
>then the bomb drops... 'Ive been telling myself "I'm going to kill myself tomorrow" and then tomorrow comes and I dont and do you know why? Because I'm tired, haha, life physically I feel sleepy so I'll fall asleep instead.'
>>
>>546445545
I can feel it coming
>>
keep going bro
>>
bumpin
>>
>I've been pacing her and responding, talking and sharing. But this hit me like a million needles.
>I stop. Every word must be chosen carefully.
>I take what feels like hours for every word.
>From getting sleepy to wired.
>Begin neutrally, don't react anon.
>Start to share my own experience that I went through.
>she jumps into support mode, trying to walk me through like a dog with a broken foot she can nurse back to health.
>I ignore her, there is a point to my story. There is a light at the end of these tunnels, and she can't pretend to be a tour guide until she's seen it for herself.
>I explain how bad it got, how devastatingly close I came to utter apathy. The symptoms I didn't even know I had. Then I described the turning point for me.
>I reached out for human connection and wasn't rejected by those around me who loved me.
>she tries to nurse, I turn the tables on her.
>I demand to know her situation, this is nolonger about me.
>she shares, I monologue...

>"I feel like you might be a really good listener, maybe too good. I can only try to relate with you based on how I see the world from my own experience. But it sounds like you do a fantastic job of making other people feel listened to and heard. I get that, I understand that, I am and have been that. But it's funny, the more we listen. The more we let other people talk, doing for them and facilitating them, making them feel good and heard and positive about their life or accomplishments - the less they listen to us. The less they can or know how to listen to us. It's funny because what you or I are doing for them is what I and maybe you wish they would do back. But then it doesn't happen, and doesn't happen and then we forget how to talk it seems like."
>what was sentence long replies turns into half page long responses seperated by brutal pauses in time.
>>
>>
>we are opening up, from thousands of miles away our souls have been fully exposed and we touch each others spirit for one moonless night.
>I'm in amazement that I can stare at my screen, rereading each word from each response, memorizing my words and hers, so fully in the moment so, incredibly engaged.
>She shares with me how she hates having to pretend to be happy so that those around her will accept her.
>Family doesn't understand her and her love of solitude.
>she is punished for being solitary. She pretends that everything is ok while secretly withering away. She surrounds herself with people, while becoming ever lonlier.
>She enjoys the long silences in conversation, she sees beauty in the pause. But those "normal people" around her feel that the pauses are awkward.
>I listen, oh do I listen, she needs an ear. One that won't attack her for who she is. This is a tender time, she's reaching out for help. So deep into this pit has she fallen that even a complete stranger has received her undivided attention and trust.
>I realize that this connection could die at any moment. Terror sheer terror strikes me that I could lose the one thread of communication that I have to this stranger. The feelings of loss and heartache wrench my insides as if it's already happened.
>I imagine myself swimming out to sea as the sun sets and she is carried away on a boat, never to be seen or heard from by me again. >How could I ever find her again?
>>
>I ask for a way to get in contact when we finish.
>she gives me an e-mail address, it's a girl's name. it matches up with the names in the country of origin she told me she was from.
>relief from every angle, it's a girl, beautiful name, I'll call her Anna, but you would die if you knew the beauty that is her real name.
>we carry on for a few more long messages and our conversation comes to a close.
>send her an e-mail and she responds back.
>I fall asleep, my mind in a million places.
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 392x500px
>>
the best story I never read
>>
Bump for moar.
>>
I slipped up with the whole she responds back...

We got disconnected after I sent her my "hello" e-mail. she hadn't responded and my mind was in a million places.

>Middle of the night, I wake up to the ding of an e-mail.
>the disorientation of a nearly sleepless night and the emotional roller coaster of Anna and my conversation floods my conscious.
>She's drugged me from thousands of miles.
>I respond, surprised and elated that she actually responded and that the e-mail was real.
>not until late evening of the next day does she get back with me.
>We talk about Taxi Driver. My appreciation for her melancholy deepens. The mood of this movie so perfectly captures our interaction.
>We e-mail, messages between us are deep and thoughtful. Our responses seperated by hours and days now. But the intimacy hasn't waned.
>Her supportiveness to my daily life, my genuine interest in hers.
>For a time we share everything.
>I am about to ask for a number, any way to further contact. We send each other one very long message each, then nothing.
>I e-mail her once more, a continuation of my previous e-mail. Perhaps she just missed it.
>I obsess over why I haven't heard back. Every waking minute is consumed with the thought of her.
>Hours, turn into days, I fear the worst. I wonder if she has truly ended it all.
>days into weeks, I search for her on facebook, exhaust all of the limited options I have. The craziness that is my business descends on my time and I slowly heal the tear in my soul.
>eventually I all but forget about her. Business has picked up, money in my pocket. But still single.
>no one has engaged me like she did.
>>
Is anyone actually reading this except for like two people? I'm writing as I go and don't know if anyone thinks it's worth reading.
>>
>>546450835
im actually still reading
>>
>>546444762
Eh, I met a girl on Omegle 3 years ago, we're still together and talk on a daily basis, it can work if you want it to.

It's not great, but I'm sad to say you get used to it.
>>
Ok continuing.
>>
>>546450835
keep writing if you want, i want to read
>>
>>546450695
here
>>
File: 1399984555543.jpg (65KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1399984555543.jpg
65KB, 474x595px
>>546450835

Me and my brother are. Interested. Keep going man.
>>
File: 158.jpg (116KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
158.jpg
116KB, 1200x800px
>>546444173
viorika19now.tumblr.com

Online now
It's free,,.
>>
please continue
>>
Keep going bro
>>
>>546450835
keep it up OP
>>
I hope you got laid at the end of this story 4real

I've had a similar sorta situation before.. 5 years ago.. Never had anyone since that i really gave a fuck about the way i did her.. WRITE MORE SO I DON'T CONTEMPLATE MY OWN LIFE
>>
>A year passes, and she has become all but a footnote in my now 50,000 word journal. I pass the copy of our conversation while scrolling to the bottom of my word document from time to time. Every time I consciously think about it, a little pang of longing, the feeling of something missing in my gut springs up.
>I look through my old e-mails one day and come across our conversation in gmail.
>I send out a feeler,

"I was reading an old journal entry and saw you in the pages somewhere. I hope you found your way through the forest.

-Anon"

>underneath is my contact info for my business, phone number etc. She could reach me if she wants to.
>I shot it off, and didn't think much more about it. I wondered what became of her, I imagined that she had recovered and was glad to have closed the chapter of her life that I was a part of. But again I eventually forgot about her.
>>
I'm still reading OP
>>
>>546451730
Type faster nigga
>>
>>546451730
>inb4 she killed herself
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
Plot twist, was cleverbot the whole time
>>
>In the mean time, I have brought in some new interns to my business. Useless kids with no drive. I immerse myself in trying to conquer my weaknesses. I am hopelessly disorganized and a convicted procrastinator. Despite myself I gain more clients and slowly begin to get ahead. Whereas when I started the business, I literally couldn't make a $10 purchase online without the fear of overdrafting. Now I was able to get out and do things.

>My social life didn't pick up like it had in my college days.
>The good time having friends who only cared about weed, liquor and beer were all too busy working minimum wage jobs or dealing with girlfriends.
>I became fairly introverted. Not that I didn't come into contact with beautiful girls, I even dated a few, and slept with a few. But I just wasn't inspired by the shallow dating scene, the games and the bullshit. I looked at these girls and wondered if they were capable of real connection.
>Life seemed to lose it's luster. I dove into working out, I lost weight and gained muscle. My energy levels spiked, my libido rose, the clarity and focus that came along with that was great for my business. But I also became acutely aware of my sometimes ignorable lonliness, and the reminder of Anna was never farther than a journal entry away.
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 300x293px
>inb4 Suicide
>>
File: 1395355360797.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1395355360797.png
27KB, 400x400px
>>546452681
Fuck you, I just wrote that.
>>
>>546452891
>>
File: 1395334151499.gif (1MB, 270x214px) Image search: [Google]
1395334151499.gif
1MB, 270x214px
>>546452983
>>
Hurry up faggot
>>
File: aPvmVLR_460s.jpg (43KB, 460x487px) Image search: [Google]
aPvmVLR_460s.jpg
43KB, 460x487px
>>546453117
>>
>>546452983
About this >>546452357
Now get of muh b
>>
File: 1398636633926.gif (3MB, 445x326px)
1398636633926.gif
3MB, 445x326px
>>546453253
>>
File: 1400003496470.jpg (56KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1400003496470.jpg
56KB, 640x425px
>>546452576

HURRY UP
>>
File: 1400087743433.jpg (103KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1400087743433.jpg
103KB, 682x600px
>>546453264

U fuken wot m8 r u avin a laff? I wil teech u a leson rite ere rit nao m8 ef u wona brinng et ull fukne gt it m8 u beta wotch ur fuken bk m8 ok
>>
I guess OP is too cool to pretype THE MOTHERFUCKING GREENTEXT
>>
>>546453508
FOR REAL DOE
>>
>>546452576
Shit nigga I got places to be
>>
>Then I woke up one day, worked out, showered and drove to my office as usual. When I sat down at my computer there were 20 e-mails waiting for me. Advertisement, Invoice, Complaint, Quote request...
>There it was. I knew that name, the world around me vanished. Anna.
>I willed myself to click it. All of these emotions that I had buried for two years jumped up immediately and I felt like I had the first few days after she stopped responding.

"Hi Anon,
It's been a long time since I've been remotely close to being anywhere near my email and I'm sorry. You're an absolute gem of a person, I hate the phrase but this made me smile and feel a little hollow at the same time. I hope things are going well with the business. When I looked at my e-mail you were one of the few messages in my inbox waiting for me. This might be strange since it's been so long, but I suddenly miss you very much."

>No fucking way... seriously bro's and bro-ettes, no fucking way. This doesn't just happen in real life.

>Finding it hard to type, I stumble my way into a response...

"Anna,

When I sent off that e-mail last year, It felt a bit like I was sending up a small flare in an dark ocean. It's strange how we can cross paths with thousands of people every day and never feel a sense of loss. Then just one brief connection can send ripples of emotion across years of our lives. It's been nearly two years since we last spoke, and I feel like I've found someone I never thought I would see again."

>And then I waited.
>>
File: pIZ9LX5.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pIZ9LX5.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>546453485
>>
Gent's i don't greentext ever. I am writing this as I go from memory, emails and my journal. I just had to share after today.
>>
>>546450835
monitoring
>>
>>546453795
Don't worry about us. We're just bumpin the thread while trying to appear edgy and important.
You do your thing. We'll wait.
>>
>>546453795
nigga don't waste time explaining yourself just keep going. Try to finish in the next 8 minutes I gotta go
>>
>>546453795
Keep going, bump
>>
File: 1391726311594s.jpg (7KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1391726311594s.jpg
7KB, 208x249px
>>
>>546453795
cut to the chase you bellend. sounds like you're just some sad fucker who's made shit up about an imaginary friend you ojnce had. step up your game you cunt/
>>
>>546444173
Keep on going bro
>>
>>546453639
Bumping for interest. It's a cool story, but when will the dragons get to the North?
>>
>>546454006
This
>>
>>546453639
hey Holden,
It's super easy to get attached to someone you barely know because you barely know them. You can apply all your perfect notions and descriptors to them as a way to fill in all the blank parts that you don't know about that person.

I can tell by the diction you use that you are a romantic i think it's nice that you fell so madly in love with an idea of a girl. Abandoning thread.
>>
>>
>>546454238
>>
one second client came in and I can't type.
>>
>>546450695
dude just talk, go back to college if you wanna use stupid fuckin words like melancholy
>>
File: Shailene_Woodley.jpg (213KB, 851x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Shailene_Woodley.jpg
213KB, 851x1222px
>>546444173
Shailene Woodley. Excellent taste.
>>
>>546454343
Oh my fuck I'm gonna leave and when I get home this shit will have 404'd. Thanks for the blue-balls
>>
File: 1399928624092.jpg (183KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1399928624092.jpg
183KB, 1280x960px
>>546453639
Why is no one calling him out for this shit?
>Sending up a small flare in a dark ocean
>Cross paths with thousands of people everyday and never feel a sense of loss
>Just one brief connection can send ripples of emotion across years of our lives
>>
>>546454402
>how dare you sound intelligent

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL gr8 b8 m8
>>
OP FUCK ME HURRY UP I GOTTA GO TO BED SOON GODDAMN NOT ALL OF US SIT AROUND WALLOWING IN SELF PITY ALL DAY I GOT SHIT TO DO
>>
File: 1397960319522.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1397960319522.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
>>546454402
>Angry and illiterate
>>
>>546454485
tl;dr the plot of Cloud Atlas
>>
your story mirrors mine so far, infatuated with someone i met who lives very far away, the connection seems so strong. Dating locally, but it feels shallow. hardly in contact with the girl who warms my heart.
>>
File: TwinPotentials.jpg (282KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TwinPotentials.jpg
282KB, 1024x768px
>>546454643
The person being a man in disguise. Using phrases like >we are opening up, from thousands of miles away our souls have been fully exposed and we touch each others spirit for one moonless nigh
>>
>>546445751
in the air tonight?
>>
>>546454643
"distance makes the heart grow fonder"

an age old saying because its true; the reason being is because you are confronted with their glaring mistakes daily allowing much more to be left to the imagination
>>
>>546453639
like a flare in a dark ocean...good god you're a faggot
>>
>>546454485
if this story ends with spaghetti falling out of a fanny pack, OP is legend.
>>
>>546454851
you are not confronted***
>>
>>546454851
it's absence, not distance.
>>
>It took a few days. But she responded.
>She had been in a facility initially for anorexia, then her family took her abroad. She abandoned facebook and social media as her way of finding her own isolation.
>A few months ago she returned to her place in the states and started to pick up the threads of her old life.
>I tried not to get too attached, but we quickly picked up where we left off.
>Our conversations alone were enough to make me fall for this girl. In my head I rationalized that if this is how she interacted when all of the pretense and social constructs were stripped away there must be something to this.

>One day, I asked her for her number. I wanted to make sure that if it could be avoided I wouldn't lose touch again.

>she texted me - I called back.

>"Hello Anon" Pure silk.
>"Hey Anna" I probably cracked.

>"It's strange to hear your voice" she said slowly.
>"It's good to finally hear yours"
>>
>>546454975
No shit buddy, we all worked out what you meant on account of it being fucking obvious
>>
MOAR moar
>>
write faster fag, I need to sleep
>>
I just read all that, don't stop now.
>>
File: 1398715154442.png (431KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
1398715154442.png
431KB, 471x470px
Sometimes it feels like the whole universe is on your side... doesn't it, OP?
>>
yeah I'm invested now, keep going OP
>>
plotwist: OP is the catfish
>>
File: 1399968179195.jpg (26KB, 463x462px) Image search: [Google]
1399968179195.jpg
26KB, 463x462px
I have an exam tommorow that determines wether i get into the second year of my course, OP, Hurry the fuck up.
>>
>the electricity I felt was enough to short my laptop.
>conversation started slowly. Switching from my wordy prose (thanks dicks, call me out for my written vocabulary) to a conversation in the moment was strange and disjointed. I overcame the barrier I felt. Despite everything she said her ability to communicate was not hindered in the slightest. I could sense no social awkwardness in her. To me it just seemed as if she just didn't like feeling pressured to fit in to other people's idea of how she should act.
>when we got off the phone that first time my mind was reeling. She had a beautiful voice and a beautiful mind.
>Who cares if she can cook, I can do that. (she can cook), I'll be honest I wasn't thinking about having difficulty getting along. I was totally in the moment.
>
>>
File: halleys comet.jpg (4KB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
halleys comet.jpg
4KB, 200x147px
keep going OP
>>
>she can cook
>He's tearing up writing this
>Having to go from memory and not being able to answer by asking her
OP ate her.
>>
File: destroyer.jpg (153KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
destroyer.jpg
153KB, 580x435px
You're all fucking idiots. I only skimmed this shit because it's pure garbage. This idiot doesn't know the scent of a pussy, or how to talk to women on the internet. Fuck that. Piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 948x1265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 948x1265px
GO MA NIGGA
>>
>>546444173
But when does everyone get on the floor?
>>
>>546455815
what course are you doing? :)
>>
>>546456224
And walk the dinosaur
>>
Threads like this remind me that most people on /b/ do have a heart.

We're all huge assholes here because we're lonely. But when we see one of our own have a chance to crawl out of the hole, we all cheer for them.

Feels... bittersweet.
>>
>>546456224

>>546454295
>>
>>546456284
Bricklaying at college (like community college if your an ameri-fag

I have trouble with reading and shit, good at the building, less so at the examinations lmao
>>
Fuck OP give me more story you faggot
>>
I've met my current and first gf on omegle, we're officially together for 4 months now, only thing that sucks is the distance
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 411x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 411x369px
So yea.. Who plays Roonskapee here
>>
>>546456330
Dont trust in it though, tards on /b/ quickly turn into CP loving toe fiends eventually
>>
>>546456330
Fuck off faggot
>>
>When I put the phone down I literally jumped up and down for a few seconds. Full on beach body insanity style, Sean T would be proud of my calf-toning exercise. If I felt hollow and like I'd lost something before, the opposite was true now. I was riding on cloud 9.
>We began regularly talking on the phone. We talked about all kinds of things, I was open about what I liked and didn't like. She was open about the difficult past she had, and the problems she was going through.

>In some ways I am her complete opposite. In others we are the same. Her aura of sadness is so radically offset by her genuine interest in helping everyone around her.

>A month passed. We spoke nearly daily, then I got a text

paraphrasing because I lost the text

"Anon, I'm coming to (my state) in a few weeks.
>>
Protip: Girls you meet on the internet only seem like everything you've ever wanted because they're so unobtainable. If you'd met this girl in a conventional manner and she lived right next to you she'd just be another crazy bitch you'd get tired of in no time.

Also you type like one edgy faggot OP, you sound like a 16 year old emo trying to write poetry.
>>
>>546456682
I love you too, anon.
>>
>>546455896
I'll translate to original OP language
>The static was shooting off of me like a flame on the dancing breeze before the Autumnal leaves.
>Our exchange of words shocked me deeply with its intense brevity, she clearly saw right through me like a thin glass cutting the divide between the void and my business that I make LOTS OF MONEY IN. Her social abilities reflected mine on a plane of which I simply could not comprehend, meaning none at all. She wasn't interested in how she 'should' act around other human beings because society is a social construct.
>My mind raced like the doves heading for their doom right before they mate into the great sea of forever. Her mind was as beautiful as her [voice] which was as beautiful as the night sky before a beautiful day.
>To whom does it concern if she has the ability to conjure a meal from the plains of the ephemeral? I had not a thought in my mind as I transcended the plains of existence. I was THERE.
Fixed it for you OP
>>
File: recipe.jpg (71KB, 1233x296px) Image search: [Google]
recipe.jpg
71KB, 1233x296px
>>546456661
yep, me
>>
>>546456661
this guy
fletching on oldcshool atm
>>
File: 1310408064982.jpg (10KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
1310408064982.jpg
10KB, 441x408px
>>546456774
>>
File: 1390752861179s.jpg (7KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1390752861179s.jpg
7KB, 166x250px
>>546456284

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty fucking nervous.
>>
When is she going to ask for tree fiddy
>>
File: AVhBTW.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
AVhBTW.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>546456692
OP's reaction
>>
>inb4 plot twist who was phone or bell air and all this crap
>>
>>546457192
>inb4 shrek
>>
faster faggot!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>546457275
I'd gt off /b/ for a year if shrek fucking happened.
>>
>>546457192
OP's gf is really Will Smith. Abandon thread
>>
Whats with /b/'s obsession with writing great stories and finishing them with gay ass plot twists.

>inb4 shrek
>inb4 tree fiddy
>inb4 some gay shit
>>
>>546457375
same
>>
>>546456710

This isn't true because I am a complete success story with a girl I met online in Diablo when I was 13 (30 now) and about to get married. Go OP go!
>>
>>546457375
>>546457459

Not I. As much as I want this story to be true (happy ending optional), I'll enjoy it if it's a troll, too.
>>
>>546457527

Plot twist >>> Op is 16 yr old edging faggot
>>
>>546457458
>/b/'s obsession with writing great stories
>great stories
>great
>>
Hurry the fuck up MOAR
>>
>>546457458
because wont you be pissed off if you spent 20 minutes of your life reading this and the ending is completely unfulfilling
>>
The haters make me chuckle, because despite their rough exterior they are still in this thread reading the story.

>She was coming to my state?! My state enjoys tourist traffic, and I have friends located in local metros all over the place. Wherever she was going i could join her. I could get a hotel if my friends were busy. All the details were working out in my head.

>Really? I said what part?

>It was about 3 hours away from me, My heart could have beaten out of my chest. The excitement of being able to meet up with her.
>at this point I hadn't seen her. I was worried that she might be a cute voice having troll face.
>Would the universe curse me with a girl that had a beautiful personality and voice only to drop me on my face like her parents might have? I had to know.

>You know Anna, I don't have a picture of you on my contact. Since you don't have facebook either I can't just get one from there...

Too smooth Anon, too fucking smooth. 8-bit glasses and all.

>no response.
>>
>>546457690

Dont be a faggot and tell me this story is pretty good because you're faget self wouldnt still be on this thread

CAPTCHA: escfast see
>>
>>546457663

I'll tell you what, if it's a negative end I'll post my story.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (14KB, 289x259px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
14KB, 289x259px
>>546457824
>My state enjoys tourist traffic"
Now you're just taking the piss
>>
>>546457824
Good thing you kept going OP. I just woke up and now I'm archiving this shit.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16EatvhiuNGJ4JdSJUlwwC5NJUfqu38ONojnfP8dR6TI/edit#
>>
>>546457803
I retract my comment. Anon made valid point, fagets like to troll kek

>>546457863
tell me this is not*

>>546457892
Let me hear it Anon
>>
inb4 Shrek
>>
File: 1399707514443.jpg (258KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399707514443.jpg
258KB, 1600x900px
>>546457824
>I don't have a picture of you on my contact

>inb4 pic related.

OP you better post picture if you got one, in the meantime we'll pretend this is her (helps us fap)
>>
>>546457824
it took you that long to type this. fuck you op i want to go to sleep
>>
Fuck now im invested
And even though it's sillyish to read, WAY TO GO ON YOUR FUCKING VOCABULARY YOU ROCK THAT FUCKING VOC FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS BBGURL
>>
>>546458085
Sauce?
>>
>>546457863
I am entertained. I was also quite bored this afternoon when I found this thread. But let's not go calling this and other greentext "great" just because a bunch of bored fags are reading it.
>>
>>546457824
Now you absolutely have to post a pic.
>>
>>546458032
will this link be updated/completed so I can read it in the morning? Pretty tired right now.
>>
TYPE QUICKER
>>
>>546458183
God I wish I could help you there /b/ro stole it off a wallpaper thread 2-3 days ago on /b/

let me reverse image it
>>
OP seriously just finish the story please
>>
>>546458234
(Even if it's shrek)

captcha: doing rdoxin
>>
>>546458190
Good enough to keep your attention. There are multiple other threads on 4chan. But you decide to stay here.
>>
Anna is actually a fat man
>>
Nigga, you don't have to post a pic. Just finish the god damn story.

I want to see how this ends.
>>
To whomever.. Please post the ending tommorow all afternoon plox thanks night night all wish me luck on the exam
>>
Someone had better archive this shit...
>>
Faster pl0x
>>
>>546458463
i hope you die and fail.
in that order
>>
Come on OP, I don't have all night you faggot
>>
>>546458183

Kelly Brook
>>
fucking post it nigger
>>
File: swan.gif (711KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
swan.gif
711KB, 500x375px
>>546450695
i'm still reading
if this ends in dinosaur walking i'm ending it
>>
>>546458553

How archive anon?
>>
Plot twist: She's a guatemalan racing pigeon.
>>
>>546458661
thanks
>>
>>546458463
what time you want it posted?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x493px
>>
>>546456774
kek'd
>>
>>546458767

8pm UK time if that's possible?
>>
File: anonwins.jpg (74KB, 854x770px) Image search: [Google]
anonwins.jpg
74KB, 854x770px
>>546458721
>>
Hurry up I can't sleep without the ending
>>
>>546458838
yeah buddy, good luck

Look for this code
>>
File: 4k9377B.gif (2MB, 321x223px)
4k9377B.gif
2MB, 321x223px
Please guys we just have to wait
>>
been 2 hours since you made the thread OP

hurry the FUCK up and finish the story
>>
For fucks sake OP type faster
>>
>>546458962

crtl + F that in catalog
>>
>an eternity passed.

She's ugly. I know it, now she's afraid to send me a picture because she's ugly and she thinks I'm going to just leave her behind.

>No I think to myself as I checked back over my texts looking for anything that could be obviously construed as affection in the event that we would be best served by turning this into a platonic and deep friendship... No don't think that way, what If YOU were hit by a truck and paralized, would you want someone to stay by your side? Ugh am I shallow? I don't know, how could I get it up if she's truly ugly. Can I just picture someone hot with her voice and focus on her personality? Can you do that?

Ding bzzzzt.

>Message from Anna

"I didn't want the first picture you saw of me to be terrible, and I don't have a way to get pictures from our holiday onto the computer, so I got made up."

Still no picture, BULLETS and BLOOD are coming out of my pores. (captcha sweet mary)

Bzzt - downloading picture message.

>What the hell phone, 4G, hurry up!

>jizzedInMyPants.mp4 - see above picture. The relief was amazing. I didn't have to confront my inner demons or rationalize bestiality if she looked like a horse. She WAS GORGEOUS.

>petite, but just enough of a curve where it counted, her face was kind and soft but reminded me a little of audrey hepburn. Forget the lip injected bolt on tittied club chicks.

>"marry me"

I'm serious, I texted it. I was joking but I said it.

>"lol does that mean you think I'm cute Anon?"

>"You know you don't have to ask that."
>>
>>546458718

Nevermind. Anon has it covered:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16EatvhiuNGJ4JdSJUlwwC5NJUfqu38ONojnfP8dR6TI/edit?pli=1#heading=h.x4mhkl2xk5yq
>>
OP pls
>>
>>546459121
pics or it didnt happen.
op dnt be faget plis
>>
File: 1377805311371.png (15KB, 481x434px) Image search: [Google]
1377805311371.png
15KB, 481x434px
>>546459121
I hope this has a happy ending
>>
>>546459121
Just so you know OP, currently compiling your posts whether it's troll or feels
Just don't have a faggot "welp, that's my story" kind of ending leaving us hanging
>>
>>546459121
where's the picture nigga
>>
>>546459121
>see above picture

You neglected to attach the picture.
>>
>>546458296
Yes. It will be.
>>
File: 1399255450349.jpg (33KB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
1399255450349.jpg
33KB, 300x303px
OP this tale is amazing. Keep it up and update moar holy shit
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 469x476px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 469x476px
>>546459121
>see above picture
>>
>>546459149

I love you
>>
>>546459359
I like you
>>
Hurry the fuck up, OP
>>
Mofugga I just paused Star Trek so I could read this story.

You better keep going.
>>
>>546459674
I fuck you
>>
>The days started to tick by slower and slower. I could have sworn my citizen eco-drive was spending too much time out of the sun (its a $90-110 watch on amazon before you start telling me I'm whipping my income around), because there was no way time could be moving that slow.

>My work was meaningless, deadlines were unimportant. I was pouring every bit of conscious thought into Anna, and from her responses she was doing the same. We talked about her trip, planned things we could do. She had to spend a certain amount of time with her family but she wanted to meet me alone and spend some time together. Her family knew about me and was happy that she was happy after everything that she had dealt with. For the purpose of this story they are NPC's

>The day that she was supposed to come to town happened. I wasn't worried about her flight, but maybe I should have been, It was malaysia flight 370. I never heard from her again. No black box, nothing. So here I am telling my story...

Just kidding, this won't be a terrible ending guys.

>She landed and called me when she got to the terminal. I waited stupidly at the other end of the tram. Damn I should have made a sign, everyone else has one, she knows what I look like, but still.
>>
>>546459121
OP...I swear. All this for no pic... I'm going to ass fuck an ICBM at a supermarket in your hometown and blow everything to shit if you don't finish this story
>>
>>546460202
You faggot, you had me going for a second.
>>
>>546460202
>I waited stupidly

hard not to look stupid when waiting for someone
>>
>>546460202
Fuck you OP. Ice cold. I almost had a fucking heart attack.

You better not have a shitty ending, you rat bastard.
>>
>>546460202
made me laugh hard
>>
>>546460202

OP has me by the balls and keeps edging me.

Whats NPCs
>>
>>546460202
GODFUCKINGNIGGERTITSSHITPISSMOTHERFUCKINGASSLICKINGCUNTHOLEQUEEFMEISTER. SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME, JEEZUS
>>
>>546460501
Nigger Police Cocks
>>
>>546460202
my jimmies were rustled
>>
>>546460501
fucking casual
>>
>>546460501
Non-playable characters, roodypoo. Vidya speak 101
>>
>>546460501
its a video game term
non-playable characters

"not-main-characters / not important" in this context
>>
I'm just waiting for "the meeting" and "mutant land whale"...
>>
>>546460501
Non-player characters. Like The characters in a game that give you quests and sell stuff.

>>546460202
Nice one. Still waiting for pic though
>>
File: 1399432571758.jpg (10KB, 235x219px) Image search: [Google]
1399432571758.jpg
10KB, 235x219px
>>546460202
did you just
>>
>>546460202

Well played. Do go on.
>>
>>546460501
Non-player character.. You noob
>>
>>546460667

It's a table-top role-playing term, sonny.

And it's Non-Player Character, not "non-playable." Jesus. Kids these days.
>>
>>546460658
>>546460621
>>546460665
>>546460667
>>546460707
>>546460819

Jeeze /b/ you are awfully kind tonight. Did not even call me faggot
>>
>>546460202
OH YOU FUCKER! HURRY UP, OP!
>>
>>546460914
stfu faget
>>
>>546460914
faggot
>>
>>546460914
faggot
>>
>>546460856
fucking neckbeard...
tabletop is deeeeaaaaadddddd
>>
>>546460914
too focused on ebin story m8 now lets all hush and wait for op
>>
You have such a ponderous way of writing, faggot. No wonder your journal is so bloated. I bet it read exactly like this daydream you're relating.
>>
>>546460914
dont push your luck
>>
>>546461009

Tabletop is how I met my 8/10 wife.
>>
>>546460914
Jheeze* btw or Jizz*

jizz loving fagget
>>
>>546461037
Can we have some house lights please?
>>
>>546460914
Fucking faggot
>>
Well... I caught up with you story, you better not be living in Bell Air
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x418px
>>546460501
>>
>>546461105
y-yeah?
well
video games are how I stay at home alone every night and cry myself to sleep

nerd
>>
OP please deliver. I'm meeting the girl of my dreams this summer after 1.5 years of talking almost every day. I'm counting on you to give me hope !
>>
>>546461157
with shrek
>>
>>546461138
>>546461113
>>546460990
>>546460979
>>546460974

Thats more like it
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING PICTURE YOU FAGGOT
>>
File: 1397926918633.png (74KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1397926918633.png
74KB, 625x626px
>doesn't have story pretyped
>taking his sweetass time
yeeeeaah gonna give this thread the official bait stamp
>>
>>546461326
I second this remark
>>
>>546461256

Shrek is love
>>
>>546461157

I got a little worried when OP said his state had a lot of tourist attractions, multiple metro areas, and was big enough for two such metros to be 3 hours apart. California fits all three.
>>
>>546461284
>Thats more like it

you sick fagget you're getting hard because of this aren't you?
>>
Post pic or I claim bullshit, OP.
>>
>>546461220
you'll be fine. just don't be too superficial. If you liked her for her personality, don't walk away because she isn't what you expected physically
>>
OP please respond
>>
>>546461428
Oh God no..say it ain't so
>>
>>546461215
>nerd
and proud
>>
Rollin
>32 get
>>
Don't leave us hanging now, OP
>>
>As she came out of the terminal gate it felt like something out of a movie. She complained about being too tall, and at 5'9" that might be considered tall, but I'm kinda tall too I've always hunched around my friends. Despite what everyone says, being tall doesn't change your insecurities. I always felt conspicuous at a little over 6'2" I never wanted to be shorter, but It wasn't a magic pill. On the flip side when someone taller and more muscular - who is self confident and holds themselves well comes along I wish I was a bit taller and more muscular. Stupid brain.

So there she was, petite, legs and tall surrounded by a bunch of short little asians catching a connection or something, and me the only guy not wearing a suit and sunglasses like the transporter types around me.

>we locked eyes. I prayed I wouldn't trip, this had to be perfect. She was smiling but she looked like she could cry.
>I walked forward, one foot then the other. I had this planned.
>I caught her in a hug, one arm lower than the other. No patting or side hugging for me, like friends or an awkward kid forced to hug their stinky 100 year old grandpa. She embraced back, so soft, so elegant. She pulled her head out of the crook of my neck, looked up and gave me a short but sweet kiss.

No tongue, this was a classy meeting.

>"You beat me to it." I said

>"I just wanted to get that out of the way so it won't be awkward next time."

Who is this girl?
>>
OP... pls...
>>
wut
>>
>>546461570
no 3s, no 2s

nigga you fail so hard i feel sorry fr you, have my 3.
>>
>>546460202
OP you piece of shit, hurry your ass up
>>
>>546461679
OP responded. I came.
>>
>>546461570
stfu. don't even.
>>
>>546454172
>bellend

Brit fag detected
>>
>>546461456
Definitely something I wouldn't do. Still fucking scary.
>>
>>546461679
ALRIGHT

HERE IT COMES TREE FIDDY

GET IT OVER WITH FAGGOT
>>
>>546461709
You have no 3s either.

If I get a 3, I'm keeping it faggots.
>>
File: 1398758232972.gif (112KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
1398758232972.gif
112KB, 300x198px
This story, OP.
OP takes forever to continue
>inb4 "but he just updated hurr"
>>
>>546461834
u fokin wot m8. ill shank u. swer on me mum
>>
Did you ever say what age she was, OP?
>>
>>546461679
This took you 13 minutes? Comon OP, it's 2am and I can't sleep before you're done...
>>
>>546461942
top kek we are cursed.

>HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG 3 get
>>
>>546462059
>yurofag detected

where u from m8
>>
>>546462081

Well done.
>you intented to fail, right?
>>
>>546462081
Did OP's 'girlfriend' eat all the 3s?
>>
File: bateman.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>546461942
>>546462081

Almost anons, almost
>53 getf
>>
>>546461850
It'll be super awkward at first.... but within a few minutes to an hour it should be okay. just try and talk like you did online/on the phone. Lots of akward giggles due to the fact that....YOU'RE ACTUALLY WITH THEM AND YOU'RE HAPPY AS FUCK BECAUSE THEY LIKE YOU AND YOU LIKE THEM AND IT CAN ACTUALLY HAPPEN NAO!!!! You'll be fine. I had a happy ending. Although mine is different, but still. You'll be fine. It'll be beautiful.
>>
>>546462104
gmt +1 you noob
>>
>>546462059
swefag?
>>
File: Aryanbrotherhoodvictim.jpg (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Aryanbrotherhoodvictim.jpg
36KB, 480x640px
Box gore whilst we wait
>>
>>546462104
GMT+1 master race here
>>
>>546462153
Give us your 3!
>>
>>546462239
>>546462239
you mean UTC+1
>>
>>546462153
yes, I totally did.

but srs this time
>84 get
>>
>>546462197

Holland
>>
stop rolling you fags
>>
>>546462292
eat my 5, biatch
>>
>>546461220
Get on my level pleb

>tfw 6 years of on and off talking
>plans for meeting this fall
>>
>>546462213
disgusting
>>
GUYS STOP SPAMMING THIS THREAD

SPACE OUT YOUR POSTS

WAIT FOR THIS TO HIT PAGE 9 BEFORE YOU POST SO IT STAYS AROUND LONGER
>>
>>546462213
moar
>>
>>546462213
Disguisting.... hope you get b& faggot
>>
Any swissfags around?
>>
>>546462376
Ga slapen, kutkop
010 represent
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
I don't know why we're rolling for 3s but if it'll make OP continue his story..

UNIVERSE, SHARE YOUR 3's WITH ME!
>>
>>546462292

Cute
>>
>>546462492getting close to the bump limit too...damn
>>
I have work in 6 hours OP, hurry the fuck up.
>>
>>546462537
So close.
>>
>>546462194
Thanks mate. I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend, I think I deserve this...
>>
go 3!
they see me rollin...
>>
>>546462364
That's the same thing
>>
>>546462523

Ga je 010 rondwegen een fixen dan, sta iedere dag bij kpt. kpp/terbr.plein in de file
>>
3? 3.
>>
>>546462213
As a guy who works at UPS, you really have no idea how happy that makes me.
>>
File: dba&e.jpg (256KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
dba&e.jpg
256KB, 500x524px
>>
>>546454831
AYO!!
>>
>>546462421
Holy shit you fucking grabastic piece of amphibian shit, how the fuck do you wait for 6 fucking years ? I'm dying to see her after not even 2 years.
>>
3 get
>>
>>546462757
Woah. To much. Way to much.
>>
>>546462750

yo stop throwing my shit instead of walking the extra 5 feet to the door. i swear if my rubber ducky and pineapple don't work.
>>
Beat me to it... She did, but her execution was flawless.

>I was lost in her eyes, and I didn't realize that her family was waiting right behind her. The only other not-short not-asians on the flight. First meetings are supposed to be awkward, this was... just like how we talk to each other.

>I caught myself and greeted her family. It was hard not to have a little animosity towards them after the lack of support they seemed to give. But I was so happy in the moment that I didn't let it show. To me they were an extension of her and anything that was with her was ok with me.

>As we walked to the baggage area I shared some small talk with her family (mom, dad and girl cousin?). Anna was quiet. Flight was smooth, a little turbulence around x city, weather was ok. bla bla bla.

We grabbed their bags and I suggested a local place to eat. The parents wanted to get checked in to the hotel, the dad said they would join us after they checked in and mama quickly caught him and told us to go have fun. Save.

>I helped load the bags into their rental SUV and me and Anna started walking back to my car in a different parking garage.

>"It's good to see you Anon"
>"Anna you have no idea"

We talked, slower, more calculated. I made sure to allow plenty of time for pauses and thoughtful introspection. We held hands (steamy I know), and as we walked it felt like an extension of everything we shared before.

In the back of my head I wondered what the bad end of things looked like. Her solitude and depression, her bout with anorexia, self image issues. Did she know how to take care of her self and clean up? After my last relationship that seemed lightyears away I did worry a little bit. Somehow seeing her in person made it real now. We weren't just pen pals anymore. This girl dirties laundry, eats, sleeps and shits (rainbows and butterflies, but it happens all the same).
>>
>>546462757
too soon man
>>
if 6 then the story ends with tree fiddy or dinosaur
>>
>>546462609
You do. You both do. And it'll be amazing. Especially if she is even more beautiful in person. Which she may be. You'll finally be able to look into her eyes and kiss her and feel her warm, soft lips on yours. It'll be amazing, I promise.
>>
>>546462727
Fijn voor jou, jonguh
>>
>>546462896
>Did she know how to take care of her self and clean up?

>inb4 CP
>inb4 op is Tom
>>
>>546462883
I am not a driver. I work in the warehouse. If you think drivers treat packages poorly hahahaha.
>>
>>546462896
Still waiting for pic, OP!
!!!
!
!!!!
!!
!!!!
>>
>>546462896
ffs OP, get to the fucking point
>>
>>546462824
It started when I was 14/15. So high schoolers cant really fly across the country on a whim. And circumstance hasnt made it possible even after that until recently.
>>
>>546463089
53 get
>>
DAMMIT GUYS YOU SPAMMED US TO THE BUMP LIMIT.

We need a new thread now. Start one please OP?
>>
>>546463193
when is thread limit?
>>
So OP are you going to do another thread?
This one is over
>>
File: 6432306675_39928899ba_o.gif (426KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
6432306675_39928899ba_o.gif
426KB, 500x375px
>>546463301
Fuck you ass boi!
>>
[Insert Number Here] get.
>>
>>546463301
or we could delete our spammy posts, holy shit we could prank OP, make him think he is alone and no one is lurking.
>>
>>546463325
300 posts it stops bumping

at 500 posts the thread dies
of course on /b/ it dies much faster because with no bumps it is pushed off page 10 quickly
>>
File: dubz.jpg (80KB, 477x477px) Image search: [Google]
dubz.jpg
80KB, 477x477px
>>546463392
Nice get

>72 get
>>
>>546463392
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.