[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /b/, I got fired and I need your help... Today I went to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

File: supermarket fight.jpg (210KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
supermarket fight.jpg
210KB, 600x450px
Well /b/, I got fired and I need your help...

Today I went to my shitty supermarket job where I work so I can get money to buy videogames and to get experience and this happened:

PART 1/2

>wake up
>get ready to go to my job
>get to my job
>get to work
>am behind the cash register
>everythings going good
>untill a few assholes from my class show up infront of the store
>they bug me
>i try to get them away from the store
>go to the manager
>tell whats going on
>he says that i just have to put up with it and he cant do anything
>go back to the cash register and try to get back to work
>theyre still bugging me
>i cant work
>break comes along
>go to the manager
>tell him either they go away or i fight them
>he tells me that if i fight them i will be fired, but he agrees to tell them to leave or that he will call the cops
>he goes to tell them but they left and are nowhere to be seen
>thankgod.png
>manager tells he has to go
>break ends
>have to go put products on the shelf and shit
>am stacking the milk cartons
>assholes come back and are in the store
>goddamnit.jpg
>they come to me
>bug the shit out of me to the max
>one faggot thinks its funny to drop a milk carton
>milk all over the floor
>assholes laugh
>[anger intensifies]
>grab a milk carton
>smash faggot against the head with it and then try to beat the shit out of him
>other faggots storm at me
>beat the shit out of me (1 vs 5)
>2 co workers notice it and get in the fight trying to help me
>they help a little but they are also fucked
>schizophrenic co workers hears the shit happening
>he comes and sees me bleeding and the 2 co workers getting beat up
>see him run away
>>
PART 2/2

>thatfuckingpussy.mov
>he sneaks back on them with a thick wooden plank
>smashes their legs with the plank
>they fall down
>me and the 2 other coworkers get back up and beat the shit out of them
>we tell them to leave
>let the 4 other shits leave and i decide i cant let the main asshole go without giving him a final punch to the face
>i do that with all my power
>one of his front teeth falls out
>thatamazingfeel.gif
>let him leave
>notify manager of what happened
>he comes back and tries to fire all of us but i get him to just fire me

I have to admit, I felt pretty good after it all happened, but the problem is that this accident that happened will get me a criminal record AND I'm afraid they will press charges against me...

It happened a few hours ago and I haven't gotten a call from the police or something like that so I don't know if anything will happen.

If I do get a criminal record and if they do press charges, how do I handle this? Having a criminal record makes getting a job real hard...

Help me.
>>
Nice dude. I bet that felt great. I doubt you will get in much trouble. Especially if it was on camera. At most just aggravated assault.
>>
If i'm not wrong, isn't this part of the manager's fault? To not be able to keep their worker in a safe working condition.
>>
>>544481695
I sure hope it doesn't get me in too much trouble.
That Criminal record is worrying me so much.

>>544481756
He tried to tell them to leave, but they were gone so I can't blame him for trying.
>>
You don't fight customers, no matter how annoying they are.
Whether you know them or not.

You deserve to get fired, you're clearly lack the self-control required for customer service.
>>
>>544481856
I wouldn't worry about the charge. Pretty sure it can get expunged eventually. But what the fuck do I know? I'm just guessing.
>>
underage b&
>>
>>544481974
I dont even consider these fags customers, they're just assholes that like to bother me in class and after school. The school also knows about them not leaving me alone, so I think I might get away with it, might.

>>544481982
You know, morally I think I'm right, but the police doesn't see it ftom my perspective. "He assaulted customers." that's how they see it, as if I'm some psychopath that wants to fight.
>>
>>544481856
The students themselves has a lower chance of wanting to press charges. The one who would most probably do it would be their parents.
Especially the one with a lost tooth, the parents would go rage.jpg

I don't know much about law, but good luck son.
I know the exact feelings of fucking things up and waiting for the consequences without knowing anything.
>>
>>544482146
They aren't employees and they're in the store. They're customers.

And you assaulted one of them. Over spilled milk.
>spilled milk
>>
>>544482146
If you're pressed charged, try using the fact that they bother you in class and after school.
Using the exact word, BULLYING. With the uprising bullying cases, you can use this as your advantage saying they fucked you up mentally and you've lost your shit finally.
>>
>>544481974

You've obviously never worked in a situation like this then. I agree that fighting customers is a last resort but OP did everything he possibly could to ignore them for what was likely several hours (says he took a lunch break midway through their shit) and even told the manager that there were loitering, disruptive, and destructive customers keeping him from doing his work, to which the manager essentially did nothing.

I've worked in several jobs that required me to be in constant contact with these sorts of people. Fast food is notorious for it. Ever had someone yell "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" at you before launching a full milkshake back through the drivethru window at you? What about getting yelled at and written up when you called them fuckups? Some of these situations are delicate and can be handled without physical action but there are the rare occasions where the only course of action is retaliation. OP would have lost his job regardless of the outcome, but I agree with what he did.
>>
>>544482314
Actually I worked retail for 2 years.

It's fucking customer service 101; you don't attack customers for any reason.
>>
>>544481756
Employee wasn't in any danger though.
>>
>>544482231
How am I supposed to take them bothering me? After the milk carton I just got sick of it.

>>544482171
Thanks.

>>544482264
I was thinking about doing that, I need to show them that I'm the victim.

>>544482314
Thanks for understanding.

>>544482402
Yeah, a random customer, these weren't random customers, these were people I see everyday during class, these are people that I at least see 6 hours everday.
>>
If you could control your anger, maybe you would've have fucked up so badly. You make it sound like you assaulting another person was justified when you were not in danger of being physically harmed.

God damn you fucking children are dense, even more so if you think "But they were annoying" is actually a legit justification.
>>
>>544482314
They only harassed OP because they knew he had no control over his emotions.
>>544482264
Assault trumps bullying. He can maybe reduce his own charges, but he wont be able to reverse it on the hecklers.
>>
>>544482491
>He spilled the milk officer! I HAD to fight him!

You realize this makes you seem crazy, right?
>>
>>544481305
Not trying to be 'that guy' but you should have called either the manager/whoever is in charge while he is gone or the police. They damaged a product and should have payed for it, and harassing a public worker are both reasons to call the popo.

But shit I might have done the same as you OP, props to you for standing up for yourself and taking the blame.
>>
>>544482491
You just ignore it.
Go into the break room.

Call security/manager, because they just committed vandalism.

Attacking them is not justified, hence why you're now facing criminal charges.

>HURR DURR
>>
>>544481241
>>grab a milk carton
>>smash faggot against the head with it and then try to beat the shit out of him

Good job in telling the world about your battery.

That's a crime, not a very serious one but it's still a crime.

Your only hope is to try and paint the other side as the ones that started the conflict. Unless their was camera footage, I'd claim that they attacked you by throwing a milk carton at you, to which you defended yourself.
>>
>>544482640
wow it blows me away how pussified people of the world have become. sometimes you get pissed and act in an aggressive manner.

its called being human, a smart kind of animal but still an animal nonetheless.

some of you folks seem to have evolved into vaginas.
>>
>>544482146
>I dont even consider these fags customers, they're just assholes that like to bother me in class and after school.
And you like a nigger attacked them. Learn some self control.
>>
>>544482802
>its called being human, a smart kind of animal but still an animal nonetheless.
It's called being a nigger. Muh dik, muh dik!

A real man can ignore the posturing of the savage.
>>
>>544482549
A person can only have so much, and I'm 18, so were they, a few even older.

>>544482576
Damn.

>>544482640
That's why I'm her for advice, I need to make ME win, I don't care if I have to lie.

>>544482684
Thank you. Luckily, it's vacation now untill May 5th, so I don't see them tomorrow.

>>544482692
I know it's know, but I need to know how I can make this valid for me.

>>544482784
About that, there was a camera in the hallway, so
I 'm pretty sure it was taped. I don't want this problem to become to big in which I have to actually get the manager to delete the footage so that I can make believe it's THEIR fault.
Maybe blackmail/manipulate the manager into being on my side, I don't want to do that because then it's real serious business but.. I don't know...

>>544482864
A person can have this much, dude.

Captcha: Anger benram
>>
You're fucked. If they hit you first and then it went to hell you might still be able to keep your job.

My advice, talk to a lawyer before the police come knocking, see if they can give you a course of action to get unfired. Kids parents are gonna probably press charges cuz his tooth got knocked out and its gonna be some bullshit story where you are a maniac. Don't get a public defender!
Get a restraining order on all those kids, because if they aren't gonna press charges your gonna get your ass kicked by all of em, when your alone when you least expect it. Then you press charges.
>>
File: op13.jpg (7KB, 165x200px) Image search: [Google]
op13.jpg
7KB, 165x200px
Good job. Stay cool and you have few co-workers to say something if they press charges.
>>
I doubt you will get a criminal record, they basically bullied you until you snapped.
Don't say " yes i hit him because he spilt milk"; say " i hit him because he bullied me several months and now even came to bully me while i was working,for several hours, and i snapped"
>>
>>544483185
Thanks for the advice.

>>544483158
I hope they'll be on my side.

>>544483051
My uncle is a lawyer, guess I can ask him.
>>
just tell the police that they have harassed over the past few years/months at school, then they found out where you worked and decided to fuck with you there

everybody hates people who fuck with someone while they are working, no matter how menial or simple the job actually is
>>
>>544483318
btw, these kind of stories tend to get in the news, and massively take your side. so be sure to contact a newspaper if you tend to lose the case
>>
>>544483185
this

Go the bullying for months route and I'm sure they'll see that you just got to the end of your tether and got pissed off. Don't say you hit him for he spilt milk.

Also, talk about the manager knowing about the problem and doing little about it. That'll help your case, just don't make it wholly about him, mention that you told him and he didn't do much.

And as previous anon says, follow the advice of the guy talking about getting a restraining order.

Goodluck
>>
>>544482802
You're allowed to get angry. However who you get angry to the point where you're throwing fists at people, especially in a 1v5 you know you're just going to lose, you're beyond the point of "we're just human!". If this was 'we're all just animals!' then the other five animals would have killed you and left your corpse in the hot sun. Fucking dogs know better than to start a 1v5 fight.

Human beings, in civilized societies, know better than to initiate a physical fight over stupid crap. Especially when he could have filled a complaint to the manager and said he knew who the kids were. But instead of use the system that society has put in place, OP just starts swinging, and now he's just stuck hoping none of those kids have rich parents and press assault charges. Their son being hit from behind by a board would make some pretty compelling footage for a court room, I think.
>>
>>544483013
>About that, there was a camera in the hallway, so
>I 'm pretty sure it was taped. I don't want this problem to become to big in which I have to actually get the manager to delete the footage so that I can make believe it's THEIR fault.
>Maybe blackmail/manipulate the manager into being on my side, I don't want to do that because then it's real serious business but.. I don't know...

The manager isn't going to delete fucking anything for a little shit like you, that would be a felony crime.

Also WTF how can you not know the full coverage of all the video cameras where you work? That should be the first thing you figure out.

As for everything else that happened, unless it was very clear when you punched him at the end, your best bet is to talk to your coworkers. Try and drop a hint that the fight was very confused.

They are not going to come after you in a civil suit, they will come after the store you work for. However it's going to be very hard to argue that 1 person attacked 5 others and then beat them badly enough to cause any real damage to them.

So as I said before, I hope like fuck it's not on camera or that the quality is bad. Claim they attacked you and you tried to defend yourself. Say your coworkers came to help. Don't say anything about that last sucker punch at the end. Don't try and get your stories straight with your coworkers; everyone telling the same story is a sure sign of lying and having worked a story out. If you all give slightly different stories that would be best.

Have you talked to the police yet? Have you talked to your manager yet?

Rule number one; NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE without legal council. If the police want to talk to you, say that you have read up about what to do and that the first rule was not to talk to the police without legal council, then tell them that your poor and would rather not talk to them. Further as a minor you can not be questioned by the police without an adult present, don't fuck this up.
>>
>>544481241
sags
>>
>>544483013
Yah, I hear you. But "I'm 18 and they were annoying is not a defence" that will get you off should they press charges.

What's done is done, so no point in doing much but here's what you need to do:
For an attorney or seek legal advice.
Talk to your co-workers, since they did not see what happened (ie who threw the first punch), then they could give come to your legal defence as they are there to 'break up the fight'
To to your manager, if there are security cameras there and it was caught on footage that they were harassing you, it will help. If the footage shows you throwing the first punch, then see if it can be 'erased' or 'misplaced'.
Should charges be pressed, see if you can come to a out of court settlement, should that not be possible, try and get your legal rep to ask for a "simple battery', which is a misdemeanor as opposed to aggravated assault, which is a felony.
>>
>>544481305
First off you sound young to be dealing with people that immature. So you're definitely in highschool. You seem traumatized enough by this whole incident, and your ignorance to what constitutes assault and a "criminal record" shows in your worry, which probably means you live in a chill place and not a hood. The cops don't give a shit about you or your dumbass friends, and neither do I.

Go to sleep you sheltered bitch.
>>
Yes men have always liked fighting it was only natural to whoop so faggots asses who though they were big shit. Only problem is that you wont be able to get another job like the one you had. But bravo for standing up for yourself.
>>
>>544483013
>About that, there was a camera in the hallway, so I'm pretty sure it was taped

Doesn't matter. If anyone asks you thought you were getting attacked and defended yourself.

Even if you're wrong it's what you thought and that's a better defence than nothing.
>>
Are you gonna post the ending of this?
>>
OP, your story is now "They threw the milk at me", they did not drop it.
>>
>>544483494

this 100%, this.

also, bear in mind when you flipped - which you did - because lets face it, if you were thinking rationally, you would have known / expected retaliation from the whole group, so in other words, you did flip and you weren't thinking about the consequences. this is pretty much your only defence.

and i've worked in retail 7 years, it's a given you don't assault customers even in self defence. i've been assaulted once, and i didn't do anything in return because i didn't want to run the risk of getting fired.

not to say i did get in a bit of trouble because of the reason the guy assaulted me, but he basically bell clapped me - which fucking hurt. police were useless in face e-fitting and never caught the guy. dont think he was local. i didnt get suspended, just verbally warned.
>>
>>544481695
>>544481756
>>544482171
>>544482231
>>544482264
>>544482402
>>544482549
>>544482684
>>544482692
>>544482784
>>544483520
>>544483710
You're all childish faggots trying to wear big boy pants. God damn all you idiots rallying around some faggot op who got in a milkfight in a safeway... fuck all of you.
>>
>>544481305
Was self defence, and you have a wittness. There you go
>>
File: cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg (65KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg
65KB, 500x499px
>>544481241
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>544483815
nigger be true. Verbal attacking is seen very often as a precursor to a physical attack, hence your over-reaction. Word that with being gullied by them and harassed at work for the majority of your shift.

I'm sure you'll be fine dude (OP). It's not like you'll work there forever. Just make sure to get that restraining order and go with the bullying route. Talk to that uncle too, if he really is in law. Explain everything to him. Even some opinions here (restraining order, etc).
>>
>>544483486
Oh man, I really don't want this to get all over the news. But, maybe it could help.

>>544483509
I knew I was going to lose, but I just fucking HAD to punch him, I knew the second I would hit him I would be on the ground getting rekt.

I know what I did was stupid, I guess you can say it was the heat of the moment.

>>544483520
That's why I'm here, I need this shit to get sorted out.

>Also WTF how can you not know the full coverage of all the video cameras where you work? That should be the first thing you figure out.

Worked there for a few weeks, they had recently found out where I worked.

>So as I said before, I hope like fuck it's not on camera or that the quality is bad. Claim they attacked you and you tried to defend yourself.

That fucking camera.

>Have you talked to the police yet? Have you talked to your manager yet?

Nope and Nope, I will try to get in contact with my manager about the situation, so I can also see if it was taped or not.

>Rule number one; NEVER TALK TO THE POLICE without legal council.

Luckily, my uncle is a lawyer, so I'm gonna get in contact with him ASAP.

>>544483710
Wow, thanks.

>>544483980
I see what you're saying, lol. I did get milk over me.

>>544484125
I'm saving this thread and showing it to him, I hope he can be good help to me.

>>544483494
Thank you.
>>
>>544484041
>>544481241
Also, they enterd private property, since both you and the store manager told them to leave or you would call the cops
>>
>>544481241
Why did you care that he dropped the carton? Are you not paid by the hour? They were fucking with you and you played right into their hand by letting it get to you. If you handled it better right from the get go they probably would have gotten bored and left.
>>
>>544481305

Self-defense.

You were trying to do your job, they were trying to mess with you.

Their behaviour endangered your job, that should be enough reason to justify self-defense. If anything, YOU should sue them for having made you lose your job.

What country are you in? If you're in America, you should do fine, in Europe, they'll side with the morons, probably.
>>
>>544484312

>being this European

I wish the good ones hadn't died in the wars so the offspring of the cowards who stayed home or fled and raped the wives of the formers wouldn't have reproduced.
>>
>>544484312
It is also my job to clean if something like that happens, don't you know how degrading it would have felt for me, I just couldn't do that.

>>544484307
The manager wanted to tell them, but they already left. But I also told them to get the fuck out of here but they didn't listen.
>>
>>544484348
*sigh* Europe...
>>
do you live in canada OP?

aggravated assault is a felony there, so if so you're pretty fucked.

if you live in america, and you definitely sound under 18, having a 'criminal record' in most states can be sealed once you actually hit 18 so it really doesnt matter.

my friend robbed a convenience store and a pizza guy on the same day and got caught and arrested for both. he went to jail for 9 months on a year and a half sentence, got out the day before his 18th birthday and now works at a law firm in new york.

if you're 18 though, assault isn't a felony. most jobs will still hire you. on the plus side though, it's not like you'll be refused a job for it, they just won't call you back after doing a background check once you put in an application.
>>
>>544484438
Still, they harrassed you, and you + co-workers fucked them up in self defence
>>
File: 1396703737319.jpg (44KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1396703737319.jpg
44KB, 500x667px
>>544482802
I'm not a pacifist. There are times when fighting is necessary. This is not one of those times.
>>
>>544484013
I'm not rallying dickwad.

I'm telling OP he was in the wrong and deserved to get fired and face criminal charges.

>lrn2read
>>
>>544484502
I'm in the Netherlands, don't know if that's a good or bad thing for me.

>>544484530
I will work to the max to make me win IF any legal actions come.

It happened a few hours ago and I still haven't heard from the cops or anything, I'm starting to think they are just as afraid of getting into trouble. In school the teachers and principles have warned them about leaving me alone, they do have a record of bullying kids. Which was also a factor for me to actually punch them, I wanted to punch them the second they started to bug me when I was behind the counter but I knew I would be completely fucked if I did, the milk falling was just a small reason that I could use for an attack to actually give me SOME chance of them getting fucked. Though I have to exxagerate about the milk thing instead of saying that I hit him because he "dropped" milk.
>>
>>544484492
it's going to be more difficult to sue them afterwards. should have been American.
>>
>>544484602
the fact that you think he actually faces criminal charges means you're just as juvenile as him. faggot.
>>
>>544484438
Yah I would have just put a safety cone and left it there until they left.
>>
>>544484297
Do not show him this thread.
You talked to 'friends' because you were distraught and they suggested 'things' in this thread.

Open up a notepad, write it down on paper, whatever. Your uncle will be doing you a favor sorting this out for you, you don't need him to sift through whatever on here that is not important.

>>544484502
Depending on the state, assault is usually classified as either 'Simple Assault' or 'Aggravated Assault'. OP revealed that he was 18 at some point in this thread, which means that his criminal record will not be erased and even if it was erased from public records, persons with enough pull, security clearances or those who do enough digging will always find the records - no criminal record is actually truly erased.
>>
>>544484436
I'm not european just not a child that flips out over spilled milk. If I wanted to fight them I would have waited until after work or fucked one of their gf's or something.
>>
>>544481305
if anything does happen you are kinda fucked but can have whatever charge reduced because they provoked you and because you weren't "in the right mind"

I don't think the dude could sue you for damages though. Your employer has the responsibility to hire reasonable employees and therefore takes responsibility for their actions. If anyone gets sued the employer will take most if not all of the liability

The term is vicarious liability

gl OP, fuck those niggers
>>
>>544484757
lol
seems like you're in pretty good hands then.
thread 404?
>>
>>544484906
I could care less about cleaning it up, that's my job. The humiliation is what bugged me, that that fucker dropped the milk and I have to clean it, it would feel so degrading, and they would probably also film it. I coulnd't care if some random dude that for real accidentally dropped it did it, but it was an asshole that bugged me for a long time.

>>544485001
Thanks, that's a reason why I think the manager could help me alot, he is just as fucked as I am.

AND he didn't immediately get rid of them, only the second time I went to him he tried to get them to go.

>>544485078
I'm not worrying too much about the situation now, I still haven't heard anything. Though I will ask my uncle for help is something does happen.
>>
>>544482231
That's what's wrong with the world. People like you. It didn't happen because of some milk spilled. The spilling of the milk was part of the bullying, to which OP reacted.

OP, I think you did the right thing. Standing up against them was the right choice.
>>
You should sue them, and your manager, and even the store OP. He failed to maintain a safe working environment for his employees and you had to defend yourself eventually when they refused to leave the property after being ordered to several times and started damaging goods intentionally.
>>
If this shit really happened, OP is based.
>>
>>544485257
ya and the fact that you literally told him that you would fight the faggots and he let you go back to work fucks him and the owners over even more
>>
>>544481241
>>544481305

Good on ya OP, I wish you luck.

Something kinda similar happeneded to me freshman year, kids gave me shit for a while, I told them if they didn't shut the fuck up I'd shoot them each in the face. Got arrested for that stupid crap, week in juvie, some ankle bracelet monitoring, and a year of probation.

But that's Murica.
>>
>>544485341
>>544485307

Looking at it now, they probably wouldn't have stopped at all, the others would have probably also "dropped" milk everywhere, which would be alot more worse. I couldn't call the manager, he wasn't there when it happened, I can't call the police over "dropped" milk.

>>544485341
If something happens, believe me, I will do everything to win.

>>544485374
Thanks, though I wished my manager was there to just get them to leave.

>>544485379
Hmm, I'm starting to see in how much trouble he actually is too.

>>544485398
Thanks, hope it hasn't been a problem for you to this day.
>>
I would have just phoned up a couple of boys and got them to sort them out
>>
>>544484810
I just repeat what he claims.

Whatever it is, he deserves it.

I don't know how your crazy US judicial system works, except it hates blacks.
>>
>>544485651
Nah, it wasn't too much of a hassle. Got out of normal high school for that, the alternative was shorter classes, more credits, and no homework.

If legal action does happen, go to a therapist/psychiatrist and talk about yer experience with the cunts, then he can testify for emotional trauma and help your case.(But again, that's Murica, not sure how it works in NL)
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.