[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time thread, let's go. My story happened this valentine's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 52

File: holo_1.jpg (300KB, 1366x854px) Image search: [Google]
holo_1.jpg
300KB, 1366x854px
First time thread, let's go. My story happened this valentine's

>Be 19 year old beta
>Virgin, never had gf, grew up homeschooled
>Valentines is coming up, all (read: 7) of my friends have dates
>Except for one
>Best friend, shes a grill, 8/10 (was public schooled btw)
>Had a crush on her since elementary but friendzoned for about 13 years now
>Get texts from her the days before valentines complaining about lack of date
>Oh my god
>Yes
>Fuck yes
>This valentines I will confess my love
>Been flirting with her since I hit 14 but she never notices
>”Lol faggot she notices but doesn’t want to say anything” --you
>No seriously, she’s oblivious whenever ANYONE flirts with her. Ive seen firsthand a 10/10 (well, maybe 8/10) alpha come up and say shes pretty and she’ll just go “haha, thanks” and wander the fuck away
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (140KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
140KB, 1920x1080px
>>543544014

>”Maybe she’s a lesbo and you can get in on dat sweet girlgirl action” --you
>She’s a major tomboy and into hockey, climbing trees, etc. but no, we’ve talked about intimate things like sexual preferences countless times and she’s definitely straight
>Anyway, I decide to reveal my love to her
>karatekidtrainingmontage.webm
>Google is running at max power. “How to ask crush out,” “How to be confident,” “how to dance”
>Fucking splurge like shit, researching fashion and running out to buy clothes from trendy hipsterfag stores (not tons, but probably three or four outfits because I cant decide whats better)
>>
File: erza_scarlett.jpg (370KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
erza_scarlett.jpg
370KB, 1600x900px
>Girl has a bff. I call bff, ask her if my plan is going to work (bff knows about my feelings)
> “Omg anon I can’t believe you’re finally gonna do this! Yes omg yes go for it!”
>Feeling pumped as shit, ask her where girl will be on valentines
>Her and her friends are going to be at a club together, girl plans to just dance with the other girls’ dates for fun
>Few more days pass until eve of valentines
>Go to bed, outfit is hanging on hanger near bathroom ready to go
>Fall asleep and have awesome dream about me and girl on date
>Morning, wake up at 4:00am
>judgementisuponus.jpg

cont.
>>
>>543544131
>Google is running at max power. “How to ask crush out,” “How to be confident,” “how to dance”
>Fucking splurge like shit, researching fashion and running out to buy clothes from trendy hipsterfag stores (not tons, but probably three or four outfits because I cant decide whats better)

Sounds like you're trying pretty hard there man, if you've known her for that long a new outfit isn't going to be the difference between her saying yes and no.

Cont. anyway OP, I'm enjoying this
>>
File: attackontitan_teamlevimemories.jpg (34KB, 736x447px) Image search: [Google]
attackontitan_teamlevimemories.jpg
34KB, 736x447px
>Girls wont be at club til 6:30pm so I spent the morning studying and shit
>6:00-9:00: college study crap
>10:00: Rewatch some episodes of cowboy bebop because why not. I could use some extra feelings of badassness
>12:00: Browse /b/
>3:00: Minecraft, but I’m sucking since i cant focus

cont.
>>
File: bleach_espada.jpg (311KB, 1500x627px) Image search: [Google]
bleach_espada.jpg
311KB, 1500x627px
>inb4 minecraft is for underage faggots
>4:00: I pull a /fit/gasm and spend some time on the elliptical trainer at the nearby gym. Can’t sit still
>6:00: Head home, take shower, gel hair, don clothes, roses in hand
>Yes, i actually did get roses
>Realize I should wait a little until they’ve been there a bit, so I get back on /b/ (fashionably late, amirite?)
>6:50: Guess thats good enough. Hop in car
>7:00: arrive at club
>Glance back at my parked car
>Eyes are drawn to my license plate which says “fresh”
>There are dice in the mirror
>I’d say it’s pretty rare
>Snap out of it and turn back around to the club
>adaymaycomewhenthecourageofmenfailsbutitisnotthisday.gif
>No seriously, I’m reciting the entire aragorn speech in my head as I walk towards the door
>>
File: goku_alt.png (586KB, 462x653px) Image search: [Google]
goku_alt.png
586KB, 462x653px
>>543544269
Yeah, it was stupid in hindsight. Shouldn't have acted on my testosterone shit like that

>So I open the door
>Get on the floor
>Well I’m not, but there are a bunch of people breakdancing and shit
>Look around, see the girl
>Walk over, she spots me and smiles
>”Omg anon i cant believe you’re here! You said you were going to spend all day on the computer!”
>It dawns on me that this isn’t exactly an intimate setting. i guess ill have to wait until i drive her home (?)
>”Shall you grant me the benefit of your hand in dance, milady?” This shitty medieval speech is a running joke between us
>inb4 Im a neckbeard white knight
>”Indeed, anon, you have traveled far and deserve the company of a fine specimen such as myself.”
>>
File: katawashoujo_shadowsofthepast.jpg (476KB, 1245x1755px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_shadowsofthepast.jpg
476KB, 1245x1755px
>Modern dance stuff ensues. I practiced some move at home from youtube, but i kind of suck and sit back down after a while. Few minutes later she joins me
>We end up just reminiscing about shit for most of the night. Some of the other girls come over to us, but they always go back to their guys. At least three alphas ask her to dance but she says no each time
>Anxiety kicks in. “Uh, you can dance if you want. Please don’t stay here if you’re bored.”
> “That’s okay, i want to spend time with you anon”
>feelsgoodman
>More shit happens, nothing ill bother reporting. Mostly girl and i just chat and laugh together
>11:00, most of the people have left. Music is calm so we get up and dance slowly (the one that’s like “say something I’m giving up on you”). Feels like I’m in fucking heaven
>>
File: sena.jpg (310KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
sena.jpg
310KB, 636x900px
>”Anon...”
>”Yeah?”
>”I need something...”
>jk, no tree fiddy round these parts
>”I dont want to sound weird...but youre the most important guy in my life”
>”Because you swing the other way?”
>”Shut up, I’m serious!”
>She slaps me and laughs. God, this is too good to be real
>12:00, we decide its time to leave
>”I can drive you home if you want”
>”That’d be great anon”
>Jesus, that fucking smile
>>
File: yellow5.png (653KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
yellow5.png
653KB, 708x1000px
>We get in the car and talk on the way to her house. Nothing private or weird, its just talk, but its amazing all the same
>Arrive at her house
>Walk her to the door
>Porch light is on and -600,000,000 C because we’re in anchorage fucking alaska
>I turn to her. An image flashes across my mind of meatballs and spaghetti falling out of my pockets. Thanks for that influence, /b/

Anyone lurking?
>>
>>543544937
Im still here OP
>>
Lurkin... proceed.
>>
File: katawashoujo_rinmessy.jpg (672KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rinmessy.jpg
672KB, 1000x1057px
>>543544993
appreciated

>She starts first
>“Anon”
>“Yes?”
>“Thank you for such a wonderful night”
>“It was the same for me as well”
>“I know you hate going out and dancing, so i appreciate the fact that you pushed all that aside just to cheer me up for not having a date”
>What? No, that wasn’t what this was fucking about. And what do you mean, not having a date? There were tons of guys at the club
> “Again, thank you so much”
>She gives me a peck on the cheek then starts to unlock the door
>>
File: katawashoujo_emipastmemories.jpg (322KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_emipastmemories.jpg
322KB, 1200x1600px
>No
>I refuse to stay a beta like this forever
>Say it
>I love you
>Just say it
>You fucking faggot anon say you love her or youll be a wizard before you know it
>youll be more of a faggot than all OPs combined
>Here it goes
>“I wanted to go further than a date tonight”
>Shit
>Goddammit penis, you’re not supposed to take control of the mouth like that
>She stops part way through the door, then turns around and looks at me
>killmenow.jpg
> “Fuckimsorryimgonnagohomeandcommitsuicidenowpleaseihopeiburninhellimsuchanidiot”
>>
>>543544937

Still here OP

Should we get ready for the feels?
>>
>>543545203
i suspect this won't end as some of us are expecting
>>
File: katawashoujo_hanakosstruggles.jpg (39KB, 680x656px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_hanakosstruggles.jpg
39KB, 680x656px
>“Yes”
>No way
>Noooooo fuckin way
>She smiles. Not a I-guess-I-might-as-well-give-you-some-pity-sex smile, but a genuine i-was-waiting-for-you-to-say-that smile
>After my heart attack calms down, I step through the door
>Get on the floor
>>
File: katawashoujo_hanakoamicute.jpg (46KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_hanakoamicute.jpg
46KB, 500x630px
>>543545219
Well, it is a first time thread

>Luckily, dinosaurs went extinct a zillion fucking years ago and so did that joke
>I start to think she’s going to ask me for something, but it turns out that the goddarm loch ness monsta is in Scotland or Ireland or something and doesn’t come to the US
>She’s not a trap and there won’t be any brojobs choo choo
>Neither of us have 300 confirmed kills
>She’s not a fucking small town girl and I’m not from Detriot and we’re not going to hold on to that feeling
>It is not time for mystery box and it doesn’t have weed you piece of shit stoner
>I prepare to see Shrek in her hallway ready to lay down some shrekstermination, but it turns out that Shrek isn’t love, Shrek isn’t life, and Shrek sure as hell isn’t going to cockblock me
>Gf is not prego
>I’m not wearing my boner hiding apparatus from middle school
>>
>>543545274
>>Get on the floor
No OP, god no.
>>
>>543544937
its been a few years.....well done anon
>>
File: 1397168267134.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1397168267134.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
>>543544014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbRuYL35Dhg
>>
File: katawashoujo_lillynotblonde.png (210KB, 619x348px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_lillynotblonde.png
210KB, 619x348px
>>543545341
Did I getcha?

>Nobody used to work on the dock and the two of us aren’t half way there
>dubs doesn’t decide what I do next
>She doesn’t play Linken Park In the End 8,000 times
>We’re not even going to take a potato chip and eat it
>No, I am seriously about to lose my betafag virginity
>We throw off our coats and she leads me to the bedroom. It’s hard to see since she left the light off, but we manage to fumble our way to the bed
>There’s some hesitation for both of us. Come on, how would YOU feel if you were about to have sex with you best friend?
>>
>>543545431
Lurking, with balls of feel
>>
>>543545431
i'd feel horny as fuck and wouldn't care (depending on what she looked like)
>>
>>543545417
I've been away from /b/ for about a week, when did this cat shitposting start? It's worse than that 'this is how cameron works' shit.
>>
File: katawashoujo_shizunedistance.png (121KB, 400x569px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_shizunedistance.png
121KB, 400x569px
>>543545483
Good idea. I'm not posting pictures of the feeliest vidya on earth for nothing
>inb4 its not actually a vidya

>Finally, I pluck up my courage and push my lips against hers. We kiss and I manage to do what I think is some good tongueplay, but it could have been awful for all I know
>She rubs my chest, I rub her breasts (hands are literally shaking this whole time btw). They arent big, but I prefer them small like that anyway
>This foreplay stage goes on for a little longer, then I decide to put my years of watching X-art and Nubile to good use by wowing her with my theoretical cunnilingus skills. I move back and unbutton her jeans, then pull them off completely and rub the crotch of her panties
>I never actually believed the shit online so Im genuinely surprised when I feel a wet spot on them. It’s not big, but its definitely there. Fuck yes, a girl got horny because of me

Also, I honestly do have a soft spot for shizune
>>
File: katawashoujo_misha.png (256KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_misha.png
256KB, 500x624px
>I rub lightly like you see in erotic videos (not the hardcore lesbian shit made for guys) until I her hear whisper something
>“Take them off”
>swordofdiamonds.jpg
>I consider teasing some more but decide now isnt the time. Sliding them off her legs, I put my hand back in its previous position to be greeted with a tight wet slit
>ihavenoideawhatimdoing.topkek

(I didn’t write the sex part with the intention of actually making it sexy, I just wanted to give a true account. Not my fault if you don’t get hard)
>>
>>543545694
I am genuinely happy for you, anon. Good job.
>>
File: katawashoujo_rinraining.png (712KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rinraining.png
712KB, 800x600px
For those of you who want to know what she looks like:
Height: 5’9”
Weight: approx. 120lb. or so, not sure
Hair: long, brown, mostly straight with curls
Eyes: I swear to God, the must fucking amazing shade of green on earth
Breasts: Between B and C? The last time I bothered to ask was when we were teens
She’s a hockey nut, so she’s really fit and slim. “How the fuck doesn’t she have a bf anon?” Like I said, she’s oblivious to flirting. That discourages most guys eventually
>>
>>543545694
NO I HIT THE BOTTOM I WAS HOPING IT WAS FINISHED PLEASE OP HURRY I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS
>>
>>543545796
he's continuing, shut the fuck up
>>
File: katawashoujo_hanakodrawing.jpg (211KB, 845x748px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_hanakodrawing.jpg
211KB, 845x748px
Really appreciating the positive response, anons. Posted this a day after it happened and didn't get a single reply. Can't begin to describe how good it feels to get it out for real

>Trying to remember what ive read, I start by rubbing the area around outer lips. She’s breathing heavier so I guess Im doing it right so far. I do this for maybe half a minute or so until the wetness has spread to where my fingers are
>It’s just as well that the lights are off because I might have freaked out at the thought of licking something all glistening and pink and shit. Lowering my head, I lick the same places that I had rubbed, then start to push on her clit’s hood with my tongue. She tenses up when I do this, so I keep going
>After a minute or two, I move the hood back and lick in circles around her clit. She spasms whenever I do this, so I go for broke and push my index finger in as well
>I keep going like this until I feel her tighten around my finger. She bucks, moans, then lets out a contented sigh
>>
File: katawashoujo_hanakosunlight.jpg (116KB, 850x614px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_hanakosunlight.jpg
116KB, 850x614px
>that fucking squeeze, man
>I just managed to bring a girl to orgasm on my first try. likeaboss.winrar
>Practicing on my realistic onahole finally paid off
>She eventually sits up. I think that orgasm did a number on her, because I can still feel some spasms when I put my had on her abdomen
>”Do you have a condom?”
>Bitch, I’m a virgin on a straight path to wizardness. You think I don’t carry half a dozen at all times?
>”Yeah.” I reach into my front pocket and pull one out
(Another tip form your good friend OP: don’t carry condoms in your back pocket if you have something hard in there as well like a pocket knife or something. It will rub against the packaging and the condom can get damaged)
>>
File: katawashoujo_lillyreddress.jpg (30KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_lillyreddress.jpg
30KB, 700x525px
>Using the skills that have been honed after years of putting condoms on bananas, I drop my pants and slip it on in three seconds flat
>mybodyisready.jpg
(Tired of the jpgs yet?)
>While I was doing all that, she took off her shirt and bra. Thankfully, my eyes have gotten accustomed to the dark at this point so I get to bask in their mammarificent glory
>”You want top or bottom” I ask
>We’ve gotten a little more comfortable with the situation, obviously
>”Top please” she giggles
>Should’ve expected that. She’s a fairly dominant person
>>
File: katawashoujo_rinraining.jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rinraining.jpg
60KB, 800x600px
>I get on my back and she climbs on top of me
>Shit, here goes. She holds onto it and guides it in with her hand, then lets go and sinks down a little bit. I’m not big (5 1/2”, probably 6” during this experience), but I see her flinch as it goes deeper
>”You don’t have to take it all” I say
>”It’s fine, I got this. Not my first time, remember?”
>It’s true. For her sixteenth birthday, her friends set up a one-night stand so she could see what it was like.
>She lifts up, then goes down, then up, then down, up, down, up, down, until she gets into a steady rhythm. Needless to say, I’m in seventh heaven this entire time
>Thanks to about 9 years of charismatic training, I can hold out for several minutes at a time before we take a break and make out. We do this stop-and-go process ten or eleven times before I decide to let it go

Got really quiet, did everybody leave when the sex began?
>>
>>543546154

In a prediciment with this kind of thing myself OP, im drowning in my feels right now. I love you.
>>
busy fappin
>>
>>543546319
Still here man, don't worry.
>>
>>543546382
Not sure if you should keep reading if you're in a similar situation...

>I get on my back and she climbs on top of me
>Shit, here goes. She holds onto it and guides it in with her hand, then lets go and sinks down a little bit. I’m not big (5 1/2”, probably 6” during this experience), but I see her flinch as it goes deeper
>”You don’t have to take it all” I say
>”It’s fine, I got this. Not my first time, remember?”
>It’s true. For her sixteenth birthday, her friends set up a one-night stand so she could see what it was like.
>She lifts up, then goes down, then up, then down, up, down, up, down, until she gets into a steady rhythm. Needless to say, I’m in seventh heaven this entire time
>Thanks to about 9 years of charismatic training, I can hold out for several minutes at a time before we take a break and make out. We do this stop-and-go process ten or eleven times before I decide to let it go
>>
>>543546319
no dude only pre-teens scream out 'MOAR!!1' after every sex post, I am just calmly f5ing until the meat of the store is in 1 piece
>>
>>543546497

Lol'd

Capatcha: wood entry
>>
>>543546497
meat of the story* fuck I'm getting tired. I also almost typed "alt f4ing" instead of "f5ing"... lawl
>>
>>543546319
I'm glad for you OP. Did you two get together or?
>>
>>543546486
???R
>>
If you allow me to disturb your story for a second: you write pretty well, anon :)
>>
File: katawashoujo_akirasapporo.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_akirasapporo.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
>>543546497
kek. Too true

>”I’ve gotta cum...”
>”Hehe, where do you want it?”
>No way, you’re really asking me that?
>And yes, she actually did giggle
>”Inside, if that’s okay”
>”Then take your condom off”
>”What? But...”
>”I’m on the pill. You never know, right?”
>”Then why’d you make me put it on in the first place?”
>”I wanted to save it as a surprise.”
>This right here is wife material
>”No complaints, then.” I pull it off and she sits back on it. God, even the skin-on-skin condom’s got nothing compared to bare

I still think Akira and Misha should've had their own routes
>>
File: katawashoujo_hanakoheiscoming.png (59KB, 892x352px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_hanakoheiscoming.png
59KB, 892x352px
>>543546690
Not actually sure how the whole age difference thing with Akira would work out, though

>She rides and rides until I’m seriously going to burst. I can’t even imagine how much precum has come out.
>”I’m gonna come...inside...your hot wet pussy.” Yeah, really did say that. I blame the hentai
>Came with the force of a thousand and one suns. Part of me wishes I had cum on her tits just so I could see how much and how hard I shot
>Instantly feel sleepy as hell
>She gets off and lays next to me, grinning
>”How was that?”
>”Do you even have to ask?”
>”Let’s get under the covers.”
>>
>We move around and stuff until we’re covered in blankets. We turn on our sides to look at each other. With our mutual telepathy or something, we start fingering/jerking each other at the same time. One orgasm each, no matter how good, isn’t quite enough for either of us
>After that’s over, we cuddle up. I’m starting to fall asleep when I hear her say something
>“Thanks for doing all this, I know it must be weird for someone like you.”
>“What?” Boy, I’ve said that a lot of times tonight
>>
>>543546690
yeah i agree but make them sort of harder to get to than the other main girls so its more special. good story btw keep going
>>
File: 1394527149013.gif (3MB, 270x266px)
1394527149013.gif
3MB, 270x266px
>>543546853
>Came with the force of a thousand and one suns.
>>
File: katawashoujo_rindrawn.png (1MB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rindrawn.png
1MB, 752x1063px
>“You know what I mean. I really am grateful you’ve done so much for me tonight. I’m sure you had better things to do.”
>Is she fucking retarded?
>“I’m, you know, not your type.”
>Bitch, you are making no senses whatsoever
>“Look, you don’t have to be embarrassed about it. Everyone’s into different things or...genders, and you’re still my best friend like always.”
>Different things or...genders
>Genders
>Genders
>Genders
>Fuck

"Wtf is this bullshit, OP? Do you expect me to believe that?" I honestly don't. It took me god knows how long to actually accept the fact that those words came out of her mouth, and she was right next to me
>>
File: Nopikmin.jpg (23KB, 284x253px) Image search: [Google]
Nopikmin.jpg
23KB, 284x253px
>>543547151
>>
File: 220px-Benedikt_Magnusson.jpg (21KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Benedikt_Magnusson.jpg
21KB, 220x293px
>>543547151
>>
File: katawashoujo_emicooking.jpg (51KB, 647x813px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_emicooking.jpg
51KB, 647x813px
>>543547067
Fucking love that reaction, saved

>It hits me like a fucking brick wall
>She hadn’t given me boyfriend/girlfriend sex, she hadn’t given me friends-with-benefits sex, she hadn’t even given me pity sex. I had inadvertently given HER pity sex and she went along with it because she though I was being nice to her
>And she thinks I’m gay (not that I blame her. I mean, I wear perfume instead of cologne, fuss over my hair, wear sweatervests, etc)
>Do I explain the mix-up to her? No, because that would mean she’d find out that I love her. “That was the whole point of this entire day Anon you faggot!” --you. Well try confessing your love to someone right after you’ve jizzed in their pussy and let me know how easy it is
>”I’m just glad you enjoyed it,” I say
>I can feel tears starting to well up in my eyes. Shit, I can’t stay here
>>
File: katawashoujo_rin.png (671KB, 795x599px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rin.png
671KB, 795x599px
I can hardly even remember what happened afterwords I was so upset. I made some sort of excuse for having to suddenly rush home (“A report is due tomorrow,” “I need to feed my pet Komodo dragon,” idk), then threw on my clothes, kissed her one last time as tears began to stream down my face, and walked out the door. Once the cold air hit me I came back to my senses

cont. by the way. Keep forgetting to say that
>>
>>543547278
WOW YOU ARE A HUGE BETA FAGGOT SHE LET YOU FUCK HER AND CUM INSIDE HER FUCKIN GPUSSY AND YOU LET HER BELIEVE YOUA RE GAY YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FUCKING RETARD I HAVE EVER HEARD OF
>>
>>543546690
>>”Then take your condom off”

hm suspicious

well if this is true you are guide for all the wizard who are here today, good job anon, well done

made me cry a bit because I really hope something like that would happend to me, but we ain't in the same situation, so it'll just be another dream of mine.
>>
File: katawashoujo_hanakob&w.jpg (537KB, 717x1000px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_hanakob&w.jpg
537KB, 717x1000px
>The cold freezes my tears. Literally
>It’s snowing
>Just what I fucking needed
>I get in the car and burst into tears like a little bitch. Probably ten or fifteen minutes before I drive away
>What the hell was I thinking when I thought I’d confess my love? The simple fact that she managed to have sex with me and not feel awkward pretty much shows that I’m on her permanent friendzone list. Seriously, even having sex with a gay guy would at least be a little weird, right?
>Whatever, I push those thoughts to the back of my mind
>I’ll think about it when I get home
>>
>>543547496

Yes you fucking can anon, just get off 4chan.
>>
File: 1393431238514.jpg (36KB, 640x384px) Image search: [Google]
1393431238514.jpg
36KB, 640x384px
>>543547537
wut
wut
wut
uh wut
>>
>>543547537

Holy shit anon, are you me? ;_;
>>
File: katawashoujo_mishatears.jpg (312KB, 1038x1420px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_mishatears.jpg
312KB, 1038x1420px
>>543547496
Like hell it'll just be another dream. Go for it, but think it through and assess the situation first. Learn from my mistake

>I’m thirsty, so I stop at a 7/11 sort of place (but it’s open 24/7; it’s 2:00am now I think) to get a drink and some snacks
>Get a bag of Lay’s for saltiness and a pack of Kazoozles for sweetness
>Walk over to soda fountain and look for Coke
>No Coke
>What?
>Walk over to refrigerators and look for Coke
>No Coke
>Walk over to the counter
>”Hey, do you have any Coke?”
>”Sorry man, just Pepsi”
>Just Pepsi
>Just Pepsi
>Just Pepsi
>imnotevenmadthatsamazing.jpg
>>
File: katawashoujo_rinmoonlight.png (84KB, 212x205px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rinmoonlight.png
84KB, 212x205px
>Walk over to the refrigerators
>Open the refrigerator door
>Get a Pepsi
>Close the refrigerator door
>Walk over to the counter
>Watch as he rings up the items
>Pay
>Take the bag
>Leave the store
>Get in the car
>Drive home
>Arrive at home
>Get out of the car
>Bring the stuff
>Walk up to the door
>Unlock the door
>Open the door
>inb4 dinosaurs need to be walked
>>
File: katawashoujo_memories.jpg (203KB, 756x1056px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_memories.jpg
203KB, 756x1056px
>Walk in
>Close the door
>Lock the door
>Walk through living room
>Walk down hallway
>Walk into bedroom
>inb4 richfag op has an actual house
>Sit down in front of HQ control center
>Open up Firefox

cont. I really suck at writing that consistently
>>
>>543547681
>>543547573

I think its to late for me, I even chosed to attend a computer school to be with my /b/ros, I know now a few of my camarades who brows 4chan, but we don't really don't really talk about because, y'a know..

there are also some alpha males around us.
>>
File: cowboybebop_finale.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cowboybebop_finale.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>Go to Netflix
>Watch Instantly
>Anime
>Attack on Titan
>Watch a few episodes
>Get tired of it
>Open up katawa shoujo
>Play favorite routes. Rinbro/Emibro/Hanabro right here
>Drink my pepsi all the while

>19 year old beta
>No longer a virgin, never had a gf, grew up homeschool
>Best friends with the girl i fucked
>She finally got a boyfriend after the incident because she didn’t want to “make” me comfort her again like that
That’s my first time story

Thank you all for sticking with this thread. I truly cannot put into words how much weight has been lifted off after telling my story to people who'll listen
>>
>>543547984
If you want it, then go for it. I know it's important to know when to stop, but sometimes you have to buck up and do it. That doesn't sound like the best advice coming from me, but it's worth a shot
>>
File: 1381090426666.jpg (45KB, 462x462px) Image search: [Google]
1381090426666.jpg
45KB, 462x462px
>>543548027
well no problem OP, we are always here to listen
>>
>>543548027

Screencapped, good story OP. I have a simular story, but I'm not even near your level writing.
>>
>>543548027
It hurt to read at the end, how can one be friend/gayzoned after fucking?
>>
Gosh darn op, sorry for you :/
>>
>>543548027
WTHHH YOU LET HER GET AWAY?
>>
File: 213127-Untitled.jpg (52KB, 620x371px) Image search: [Google]
213127-Untitled.jpg
52KB, 620x371px
>>543548027
I'm sure you don't want my opinion, but I think it's never too late to confess and come clean with her. You'll feel even better and you can stop wondering what would have happened. Man up son.
>>
>>543548027

Thanks OP, I enjoyed reading. You should still confess to her... you got only one life to live. Having to live it with a “no“ is ok - without ever knowing what could have happened ruins it.
>>
>>543548027
I... What.. No.. NO, DON'T LET IT END LIKE THIS! DON'T DO THIS TO US OP!
>>
Feels man, the feels...
Least u know ure good at sex
>>
>>543548225
Share screencap
>>
File: 244095_v1.jpg (174KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
244095_v1.jpg
174KB, 550x550px
>>543548027

Fix this anon. I believe in you. Just be straight up, show the feels to her. Then go on like nothins happened all nonchalant like. Then at least its her turn to make a move and she wont be oblivious cause you say it in straight up english with no beating around the bush. I have faith in you anon.
>>
>>543548027
Dude. It actually hurts how fucking beta you were. That... That was basically my fantasy, and it happened for you, and you fucked it right the fuck up.
Ring her as soon as possible and fucking tell her that was your first time, tell her you aren't a fucking faggot, and tell her you love her. Even just to get it off your chest.
Holy fuck man. Why.
10/10 if troll story. You have rustled me forever,
>>
>>543548027
>>She finally got a boyfriend after the incident because she didn’t want to “make” me comfort her again like that

I dont even know anymore
like this is too beta man you should have just fucking fucked her and said that you loved her its clear she loved you i mean this isnt beta anymore this is next gen beta.

I dont even know what to say truly this is just beyond me.
capatcha: away emobake
>>
>>543548440

I'm on phone, so I havnt put it together. It's just raw screens from my browser.
>>
*kind of a newfag so I don't know how to respond to all of you at once*

How can one be friend/gayzoned after fucking: I wish I knew. Like I said, we've known each other for so goddamn long that I guess it wasn't that weird for her? No idea, really

WTHHH YOU LET HER GET AWAY: Certainly wasn't the ending I wanted, but there wasn't a lot I could do. She was doing it for my sake, very complicated, etc.

I should alpha up and confess: I've thought about it and I may really do it, but I'd rather not while she's in a relationship. Yeah, yeah, can't let her slip away, but she's still my best friend so she's not that far
>>
>>543548556
DUDE FUCK.
At least just tell her this in plain english: 'That time was my first time with a girl ever, I have never been with a man (I presume), I'm not a faggot, I have had feelings for you for years" and then just act normal again afterwards, if she freaks out ignore it mostly. If she does have anything for you she wont run away or ignore you.
>>
>>543548556

I salute you OP, I'll remember you when I get with my crush.
>>
>>543548556
No, the sooner the better. Dont let her give up on you and fall for the new guy. Strike while the irons hot. And dont even ask for any commitments or that bullshit. Just explain it as fully as possible, and wait. She dhows all the signd of liking you and probly still does. I have a similar story with a happier ending. Believe me (stories to long to share, so just trust)
>>
File: katawashoujo_lillyfields.png (468KB, 1177x1077px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_lillyfields.png
468KB, 1177x1077px
Oh, and just a little follow-up: I told the girl's bff and she just fucking rage-moded so hard on me ("JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ANON HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO SCREW THAT UP"), but ended up agreeing that it's best to wait until I AT LEAST prove I'm not gay (stopped wearing perfume and sweater vests, yay)
>>
>>543548556
click on the number its right next to the time it was posted. Also answer all these questions

>>how long ago was this incident
>>how long has she been dating her bf
>>can you call her relatively quickly
>>
>>543548556
Do it man, even if she is in a relationship. Tell her that you can't get on without telling her. Give HER a chance, to decide which relationship she wants...
>>
>>543548848

Why not go out with somebody else for a while?
>>
>>543548867
Holy shit, works like magic! Thanks, anon.

This took place on the night of Valentine's and the very early hours of the next day.

She started trying to get with guys about a week after the incident. Wanted to prove to me that she didn't have to rely on me like that anymore

Yes, I can call her relatively quickly. but it's 4:00am here in Alaska
>>
>>543548981
Hmm, if she's one that cherishes sleep don't do it early. If she's not so pissy to be woken up then call her she'll think it's romantic.
Post results.
We'll be with you through it all.
>>
File: katawashoujo_rinchainsaw2.jpg (176KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_rinchainsaw2.jpg
176KB, 900x675px
>>543548546
Well, i am kind of feelsgoodman to know I can write well enough to rustle someone's jimmies that much. Thanks

>>543548926
I'd feel like a dick doing that to her. The guy is really fucking nice, not some douchbag that treats her like shit, and we'd probably be friends if it wasn't for the tension (he's actually tried to get to know me since I'm her best guy friend and all)

>>543548957
>implying betafag me could actually get a girl
>>
File: 1397973304511.jpg (21KB, 382x343px) Image search: [Google]
1397973304511.jpg
21KB, 382x343px
>>543547151
>>
File: katawashoujo_halfscottish.jpg (256KB, 802x406px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_halfscottish.jpg
256KB, 802x406px
>>543549097
You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you have to text someone that's pissed at you, or you get a text and don't want to read it because you're afraid of what it says?
Yeah, imagine that times a zillion
>>
>>543548027
OP, thank you for the story, but... Man, I don't even know how to comment this without getting emotional or being a faggot. You decided to man up that evening and that' something you should get honored for. Obviously it's sad how everything turned out, but... Hell, I hope for you, OP, that you will get together with your BF one day.
>>
>>543549181
Actually dude.
How is her best friend?
I had a crush on my now partner of 2 years best friend for a good 2 years before on a whim my current partner and I decided to go out. Turns out we were perfect for eachother.
Why not call her best friend, let her know your feels and shit, and then just say to her: "Hey why don't we give it a shot?"
>>
>>543548981
ok but how long has she been with her current bf.

Also these are rebounds so dont give a fuck.

next is how to get to her its early morning so fuck it lets prepare check to see if there are any hockey matches that you two can see today
>>
>>543549334
I've had that before, guess what, once you break that, break yourself, you'll feel much better.
>>
File: hopes-deleted.gif (279KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
hopes-deleted.gif
279KB, 500x282px
>>543548027
>>
File: 1396342520486.png (130KB, 259x251px) Image search: [Google]
1396342520486.png
130KB, 259x251px
>>543549334
>You know that feeling you get in your stomach when you have to text someone that's pissed at you, or you get a text and don't want to read it because you're afraid of what it says?

No, because I'm not fucking 12 you faglord, man up and tell her.
>>
>>543548027
Wow

Seriously, just. Wow

Can't even come up with words to explain how I feel.

Damn, Anon
Damn

Feels bad man.

p.s. you should've told her how you really felt after you splooged in her vagoo
>>
>>543549181
... you might feel like a dick if you do. True. But ask yourself, how it would make you feel in twenty yeares, if she tells you “everything would have happend, if you only told me, Anon.“
>>
File: katawashoujo_atwist.jpg (176KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_atwist.jpg
176KB, 1000x1250px
>>543549343
I really appreciate the encouragement. I'm glad you liked the story, as faggoty and emotional as it made you feel....

>>543549351
Well, first of all (I didn't mention it because it wasn't pertinent to the story), her bff is a lesbian. Whole guy-trying-to-get-with-lesbian doesn't work in real life, no matter what porn makes you think.
She actually tried to hook me up with a girl or two after the incident, but I was still depressed as fuck and kindly pushed them away (as contradictory as that sounds). I'm a little happier now, so I might give it another try
>>
File: 1394983387629.jpg (14KB, 231x305px) Image search: [Google]
1394983387629.jpg
14KB, 231x305px
>>543549334
oh also other hobbies list them
>>
>>543549578
THIS
Wew.
Even if she says no now, she may remember this in years to come. And if she doesn't, you can keep living and move on.
>>
File: katawashoujo_whyidontwearskirts.jpg (137KB, 697x900px) Image search: [Google]
katawashoujo_whyidontwearskirts.jpg
137KB, 697x900px
>>543549384
She's been with him for at least a month now, I think

>>543549494
>faglord
I did say I wore perfume, didnt i?

>>543549537
>splooged in her vagoo
topkek, and depressingly true when I think about it

>>543549578
Like I said, we're still besties. Maybe its my faggotry talking, but I think there's enough time to think it over properly
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.