[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She fucked with my head for a year and a half. She's

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x1136px
She fucked with my head for a year and a half. She's an attention whore too
>>
>>541831742
Will?
>>
rape her instead
/thread
>>
gotta go, my phone is about to die
>>
>>541831850
No
>>
Can you send me a picture of your toes?
>>
I am a heron. I have a long neck and I pick fish out of the water with my beak. If you don't repost this comment on 10 other pages, I will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.
>>
Hey, I want to make you into a human Twinkie with my hot cream to fill your spongy hole
>>
Hey babe. Send me a pic of your feet
>>
>>541832579
rollin
>>
Send me a picture of those sexy anal fissures bby ;) Also, OP is huge beta faggot.
>>
>>541831886
Not OP
>>
I want to rape you
>>
Let me tongue your asshole bitch.
>>
>>541831742
Ask her why do they always send the poor?
>>
>>541833520
Winner :)
>>
>>541833520
winrar
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 640x1136px
>>541833520
>>
Op is your name Cam?
>>
>>541833709
19, 15, 27
New numbers
>>
>>541833709
OP you fucking retard

You're supposed to put "why do they send the poor"
>>
>>541833709
I mean, why dont presidents fight the war? why do they always send the poor?
>>
>>541833881
this
>>
My bad, that was supposed to go to someone else. I want to tongue punch your fart box baby (;
>>
>>541833881
It's the whole thing sent you fucking rtard, L2 thread
>>
>>541833973
tell her "they were crying when their sons left, all young men must go."
>>
Send me nudes, or never speak to me again. I'm done with this shit.
>>
Pick single digits
>>
>>541834106
Did you really just call me an rtard? go back to WoW
>>
>>541833709
Wait what. I remember you were there?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.