[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://aattp.org/special-ed-student -who-recorded-bullies-to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 7

File: rikki.pick3.jpg (92KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rikki.pick3.jpg
92KB, 600x900px
http://aattp.org/special-ed-student-who-recorded-bullies-tormenting-him-accused-of-felony-wiretapping/

I remember the old /b/ when we would do something about this please don't let me down

Pic unrelated
>>
>>541824081
And you're doing what for the cause?
>>
wat the mother fuck.
please please please tell me this is fake.
since when is a school a place of "expected privacy" if at the same time kissing and sexual things are "publid displays of affection"
>>
>>541824081

This is fucked up. We must do something.
>>
>>541824081
maybe he should be less retarded and people wouldnt bully him
>>
>>541824081
And what are we supposed to do about this?
>>
I guess I was right nothing on /b/ anymore but mlp loving neckbeards and pedos
>>
>>541824081
Recording the audio of a private conversation is only legal if both parties are consenting.
If one part is unknowingly being recorded, then the person doing the recording is committing a crime.

Nothing fucked up here, standard procedure
>>
>>541829254
>>541825323

Can we find info on the principle the school the judge? Anything to help this kid anything at all
>>
>>541829306
Unless the government is doing it lol
>>
>>541824081
On my phone, who is pic related again?
>>
If you want /b/ to do something, let's see some proper news outlets.
>>
Bumping
For Great Justice
>>
>>541829418
Sure but what are you planning to do once you have this info?
>>
>>541829513
Rikki sixx
>>
>>541829453
So let's enforce the law, rather than ignore it
Which is what is happening here.
>>
>>541829306
If I record a murderer telling everybody he murdered I can't use the recording to put him in jail? Nothing fucked up? Rly?
>>
>>541824081
Why not just spread it viral? twitter, facebook, all those other outlets? It'll catch attention, someone will bound to do something about it.
>>
>>541829681
That's the one, nice one /b/ro
>>
>>541829765
Oh you can certainly submit the recording as evidence, but it would most likely be thrown out of the murderers case.

You on the other hand could still be charged, as you should. Citizens shouldn't spy on other citizens
>>
I think it is time for a raid.
>>
Make it popular.
Public outrage is the only thing that gets shit done.
>>
>>541829686

Look you ignorant fuck there is something called mens rhea (sp?) but anyway you have to have it to commit a crime for example if you look outside and see your neighbors toddler on the roof and break in and save him your not going to be charged with breaking and entering... This young man was trying to show his mother how he was treated in school not commit a crime
>>
Wow, you fucking people have turned into pussies. You can't do shit.
>>
>>541830121
And you're doing what exactly?
>>
>>
What about that fundraiser website that people used to donate money to that bus driver lady who was harassed by that kid? I mean I dunno I'm just brainstorming here something needs to be done
>>
>>541830013
I'm aware what you're referring to.
Doing the recording proves the illegal act occurred. Doing so without consent from both parties proves the guilty intentions. Don't give me that "oh I accidentally bumped record on my phone" or some shit because that isn't the case.
If you knowingly record someone without their consent, the court can use that to prove men's rhea
>>
>>541830176
right now im trying to find a goddamn alternate website because I cant trust this source.
>>
>>541830327
indiegogo i think
>>
>>541829830
No one's going to do anything about it if everyone waits for someone else to do it.
>>
>>541830229

Time to email bomb?
>>
>>541830229

Ok first step is done now how do we proceed also can we get an address
>>
>dumb faggot breaks the law
>arrested for breaking the law
>somehow this is a problem

lolwut
>>
>>541829970
Spy? What the fuck do you think a police investigation is? Does it do any bit of difference if a person is trying to take some authoritative action?
>>
>>541830585
>>
>>541830435
this right here. I watched a nigger teen rob some woman today of her phone in broad daylight, and after quickly realizing that no one would do anything about it, attempted to pursue the nigger, but lost him around a corner. I dont want to let shitheads walk all over innocent and good people, take charge if you can people
>>
>>541830376

He wasn't recording with criminal intent... How do you justify his conviction are you stupid this is a tormented child not a spy or a hacker or an inside trader someone trying to blackmail with recordings
>>
>>541829970
Smells like FBI payroll.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 398x297px
>>
alright lets get down to brass tactics

South Fayette High School
McDonald, Pennsylvania
District Judge Maureen McGraw-Desmet

i think this is the website: http://www.southfayette.org/site/default.aspx?PageID=1
>>
>>541830674

You're probably trolling, but I'll bait.

This isn't about the law. This is about protecting someone that can't defend himself. Adults are supposed to protect children and this is yet another case of the system screwing them.
>>
>>541824081
Oh, this is England isn't it? yup has to be, only the british can be this retarded. Well them and the Aussies down under.
>>
>>541831007
so you're a batman wannabe?
>>
address and phone number of school district. fire at will.

3680 Old Oakdale Road
McDonald, Pennsylvania, Allegheny County, 15057-2580
>>
File: 1372344171766.png (6KB, 227x191px) Image search: [Google]
1372344171766.png
6KB, 227x191px
>>541830890
>he didn't have criminal intent when he broke the law
well that changes everything!

>>541831007
>This isn't about the law.
>This is about my emotions.

what happend faggot? see this story on reddit and decided to dust off the ol'armchair for some activism?
>>
>>541830879
You chased after him? After reading the article I wouldn't surprised if what you did was illegal too.
>>
fuck retards
>>
>>541830879
And you would of been arrested for assault if you tried stopping him.

There is no reward for risking your life for some stupid fucking phone, learn to prioritize.
>>
>>541831063
no, america

>>541831370
whoops, forgot number

221-4542
Fax
(724) 693-9843
>>
>>541831536
do you want to live in a world where you just accept that the person next to you got robbed like "oh well what you gonna do?"
>>
>>541831374
>what happend faggot? see this story on reddit and decided to dust off the ol'armchair for some activism?

And you decided to dust the cheetos off your gut to defend what, exactly? Other than to be an ass of course.
>>
>>541831662
we already do live in that world.

We are not rewarded for bravery, over a fucking cellphone.
>>
>>541831789
>responding to obvious neckbeards
stop wasting your time
>>
>>541831827
>>541831827
we live in that world because people expect it as a given
>>
>>541831374
Dude are you kidding? This is about the fact that if a child could have been charged with a fucking felony because he hit record. Who gives a shit why or even who it was. A civilian tried to submit evidence to get literally anyone off their ass and was charged with a fucking crime for it.
>>
welp, i found website, address, phone number, and another anon pulled up a map, and you assclowns are arguing over fucking stupid bullshit. fuck off /b/, youre the cancer killing yourself.
>>
>>541832025
I rather live in this world than do something as pointless as retrieving a replaceable object just to get shot or stabbed for pure fucking nothing.

It's just a cellphone, if the woman was being beaten and raped I'd understand your super hero fantasy logic. But that wasn't the case, it was just a cellphone.
>>
>>541832165
this, trying to find the home address of principal
>>
>>541824081
That principal should have his feet set on fire.
>>
>>541832035
retards don't have rights, moralfag
>>
>>541832183
would you want the people around you to stand idle when you were being victimized?
>>
>>541831789
>cheetos
kek. try doritos m8. cool ranch like a motherfucker.

>defend what, exactly?
not defending anything. just amazed people are still wasting time & resources for retards.

>>541832035
>was charged with a fucking crime for it.
that's because he committed a crime, chucklefuck.
>>
>>541832405
If it was over a replaceable object? Yes, it would be stupid to risk their life over something that can be replaced.
>>
Lets do something. Bump.
>>
>>541824081
i just dont give a fuck.
>20
>in college
>working
>train every day
>my mind has more than enough to handle
>>
>>541824081
Post a legit news source or it didn't happen
>>
>>541831374

Can honestly say never been on reddit saw this on Facebook and was appalled
>>
>>541832412
>that's because he committed a crime
So it's ok for a cop or if the government to do it to me, but not ok for me to do it back?
Am I not allowed to record a school event either because the I don't have the expressed written consent of every person participating?
>>
>>541832627
holy shit im a retard. WRONG. FUCKING. THREAD.
>>
>>541832809
>So it's ok for a cop or if the government to do it to me, but not ok for me to do it back?

is this your first day in america?
>>
>>541832809
>So it's ok for a cop or if the government to do it to me,
nope.

>but not ok for me to do it back?
basically. they have the legal authority to do it, you don't m8.

just admit you don't give a shit about this retard and this is just you lashing out about the nsa buttfucking everything.
>>
>>541832481
So we should let them rob us? You would be surprised how many robbery cases are more than just snatch and grabs.
>>
I have so far emailed and shared the story through the sources I can can't do anything with fax until tomorrow
>>
>>541833115
>So we should let them rob us?

If I can't shoot them, just let them get away. Going after the unknown is foolish only head strong idiots do. You are not a hero, no one would be impressed you risked your life for a blu ray player. Not even military trained are that fucking stupid.

>You would be surprised how many robbery cases are more than just snatch and grabs.

I'm not surprised at all, stop acting like you're the only person who knows things.
>>
>>541833065
No. I'm pissed that the kid was charged for something that's becoming more widely accepted as truth.
Everywhere you go now you have a retarded amount of ways that you could be recorded, so it should be just commonplace to accept the fact that if you're in an area with other people there's a chance that you're being recorded.
Hell, just look at that bundy ranch protest. All you see is people recording the cops with their cell phones. The technology is so readily available that it'd be naive to not even consider it.
>>
>>541833920
okay. so you're assravaged that most jurisdictions consider it a crime to record cops and so you're fighting that vicariously through this retard. 'k m8.
>>
>>541834403
Let's put it like this.
>random girl is being stalked by guy
>she gets freaked out and calls cops
>cops do nothing because guy technically doesn't break laws
>girl starts recording him and then finds him breaking a law
>goes to cops with evidence in hand and she then gets thrown in prison.
This is supposed to be a free country dude.
>>
>>541825323
as always we do it for the lulz
>>
>>541834970
How do you expect us to argue with your horrible example if you don't even know how the law even works in the first place?

Isn't there a harold and kumar movie you should be watching?
>>
File: IMG-20140309-WA0018.jpg (114KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20140309-WA0018.jpg
114KB, 600x800px
1 /b/ is not your personal army (dont expect too much)

2. Human pervertion is everywhere. If you want to change it
then man up with victims. Punish the bullys together and let them feelbthe pain you and your fellows went through. Theybwont harm anyone again if you tought them right. Al if you see something like this INSTANTLY report it.
> inb4 whiteknight
> mfw drunk as fuckb
>>
>>541834970
>hurr this fucking guy is stalking me i better record his every action with muh cellphone instead of doing some sensible like buying a fucking gun to protect myself.

kek. better example required m8.
>>
>>541835223
So you've never heard of people having restraining orders abided by but still being stalked? I thought you knew everything smartass.
>>541835541
Why go out and buy a gun when my phone could resolve the shitty situation before it even starts?
Although I do love me some guns and believe in the self defense they provide.
>>
>>541836000
>So you've never heard of people having restraining orders abided by but still being stalked? I thought you knew everything smartass.

Never did I claim I knew everything, manchild.

I just know an idiot when I am talking to one.

Your pathetic little attempts to be a hero would be for nothing. If you really felt that way, what would you do once you caught the mugger? Beat them? Restrain them? Kill them?

You are not above the law, you have to obey the law like everyone else regardless of the situation. Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>541836000
>using an example where someone would fear for their life
>but apparently not enough to take adequate measures to protect themselves

kek.

>when my phone could resolve the shitty situation before it even starts?
you should take your cellphone and move to detriot m8. sure those niggers would appreciate you recording their next worldstar upload for them.
>>
>>541836253
>Beat them? Restrain them? Kill them?
Dude I would hope that one out of the people watching me chase him would at least have the courtesy of calling the cops, but if they didn't I'd restrain him and call them myself. It's not hard to contact the cops with a phone.
It's not that I think I'm above the law. It's that I have to be at everyone elses mercy and hope that the cops can do something about it without doing anything myself.
>>541836498
>sure those niggers would appreciate you recording their next worldstar upload for them.
But wouldn't that video be illegal to show the cops? You would have to wait for them to come along and find it before you can press charges?
>>
> South Fayette High School
> Principal Scott Milburn
According to thewhitepages.com, a Scott Milburn is living in Scott Township of Allegheny County, which is just outside of South Fayette. Therefore it is highly likely that the Scott Milburn here: http://m.whitepages.com/name/Scott-M-Milburn/Scott-Township-PA/66337er is the same Scott Milburn that we're looking for. Address and phone number are in the link.
>>
>>541837180
So basically you want to do a citizen arrest, without an actual way of proving you are arresting someone.

And if no one around you has proof, you could be charged of vigilante, and the nigger could easily say hate crime.

Yeah, great plan. Please go get shot so we can atleast hope you don't reproduce into more headstrong morons?
>>
>>541837902
>charged of vigilante
This is an asinine charge. You're telling me that if I watch a guy beating his wife and he doesn't know about it, then I'm committing a felony if I record it?
>>
>>541824081
>I remember
lolno. Go back to reddit with your epik causes
>>
>>541838216
Wait, why would you be there to record it? That seems questionable as fuck already.
>>
>>541838235
> Inb4 ID Heaven copypasta
>>
>>541838494
Let's say I can hear him slapping the shit out of her so I can see from my house that he's slapping her around so I record it and call the cops.
That's somehow a felony?
>>
>>541838745
Yes, it's this thing called invasion of privacy.

Am I talking to a teenager?
>>
rip
>>
>>541838837
>"please allow me to get the shit smacked out of me in peace"
You're right though. It is invasion of privacy, and should be charged as such, but it also provides solid evidence of a larger crime.
>>
>>541829306
That's not true at all, you're mixing up legal with admissible, and even then it would vary from state to state
>>
>>541838837
Ok so let's take the phone out of the question. Let's say the guy is much smaller than me and that I'm some massive MMA trainer mommas boy and I see him beating his wife.
I'm somehow supposed to just stand in my house and not run over there and pull him off of her?
>>
>>541839423
Unless she asks for help. You are not suppose to do anything.

Most bitches dont want others involved who are in abusive relationships. I know it doesnt make sense, but that's why we don't allow them to have opinions that matter. They literally make no sense.
>>
>>541839983
Ok so I see a guy raping a girl in the woods. I can't do shit about that?
>>
>>541840265
Two factors:

how do you know it's a rape and not someone fooling around and trying to fuck in a public place to be kinky?

and

What the fuck would YOU be doing in the woods?
>>
>>541829418
>old /b/
>help this special ed kid
>>
>>541840506
I'm on her jogging route
I hear rustling and what I think to be two people having sex so I stop to check it out and can see she's struggling. I can't do anything to help her?
>>
>>541829306
This is true in a handful of states. Pennsylvania happens to be one of them. In the vast majority of states you only need one party of the conversation to consent to recording.
>>
>>541829970
It's only thrown out based on the exclusionary rule if the person who made the recording (illegally) was with law enforcement or working under the direction of law enforcement. If some unaffiliated guy does it, it can stay in (though he would still be charged for making the illegal recording).
>>
>>541841182
If she's crying for help, yes, you can.

if her mouth isnt covered, and isnt struggling, no bruise marks or anything. More than likely it's not rape.
>>
>>541831789
i couldn't help but notice your lack of argument
>>
File: evening niggers.jpg (131KB, 466x432px) Image search: [Google]
evening niggers.jpg
131KB, 466x432px
[email protected]
The shitstain principle's email. Fill it with the treacheries of /b/.
>>
>>541832809
are you fucking 6 years old?

yes, that's exactly how the world works. get with the times, numbskull.
>>
>>541830013
It seems to happen all the time that someone calls another ignorant and then proceeds to spout ignorant garbage. It's always hilarious. Mens rea loosely translates to guilty mind and was an element of many of the more serious crimes in the past. In addition to there being plenty of crimes in which mens rea is not required today, most crimes that require something similar require only intent to do the criminal act. In your example you would be guilty of breaking an entering, but you would have an affirmative defense to the crime called necessity.
>>
>>541842349
There we go. If the cops aren't doing shit about this we might as well do something.
>>
>>541843090
Yeah, great idea, have everyone shooting each other for petty shit

Please, don't breed. You must be a teenager, i am literally convinced no actual adult can be this fucking stupid.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.