[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all slandering aside, what's it like in Europe? Obvious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Leanne Crow3.gif (2MB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
Leanne Crow3.gif
2MB, 300x207px
all slandering aside, what's it like in Europe? Obvious amerifag here who knows this country is shit already. Where I live there aren't a lot of fat people and white is 80+% majority I'd say. Not too bad but the government sucks dick. Still hate it here
>>
File: 1395726521825.gif (997KB, 327x200px) Image search: [Google]
1395726521825.gif
997KB, 327x200px
don't have many pics to bump to. mostly just reactions
>>
Depends on where you are. In the Netherlands (ie, where I live) it's very nice. You can tell by the way people complain about absolute trifles.

So far as I know, only Scandinavians have it better than we do.

And, really, all of Western Europe is OK, of course depending on what aspect you mean.
>>
>>540766060
I want to move to Europe someday. People seem nicer. How's the government? Do cops have as much butthurt as amerifag cops do?
>>
>>540765627
>>540766060

OP let me save you some trouble you do not want to move to any of the following countries.

>UK
>Sweden
>Major cities in France
>The Netherlands
>Norway
>Albania
>Greece
>Moldova
>Major cities in Germany
>Belgium

Countries you should consider moving to. Note you should learn the language of whichever country you decide to move to unless it's a place like Ireland

>Estonia
>Poland
>Slovakia
>Northern Spain
>Ireland
>Finland
>Iceland
>>
>>540766213

Europe is not a country. It's a continent with multiple countries. Laws and police mentality varies between country.
>>
>>540766213

Fuck no. Our (Dutch) cops are almost embarrassed to bother you. But then we're generally a law-abiding lot. Of course we also don't have fire-arms...

Our government... well, we are always complaining, but they're OK. I should add here that there are about ten parties who get a (sometimes quite small) say in matters. We don't have a two-party system and that helps. You guys really need to do something about that.

We pay more taxes than you do, but Americans who have lived here all say the same: "You get SO much in return".

Oh yeah, medical insurance is compulsory, but that's okay because if you can't pay, the government will pay it for you.
>>
>>540766452
I'm a huge metalfag and love black metal so I wanted to move somewhere associated. How is Norway or Iceland? If any turn out to be ultimate shit I'll probably just abandon that perk and choose anywhere that's nice
>>
spaniard here.
country is nice, ppl are not. Just a bunch of illiterates who think they're better than everybody.
'yolo/swag' kids who grow up and inexplicably become hipsters.
Huge lots of immigrants, ppl from north africa, south america, east europe and china
The government is even worse though, every politician is a thief and a liar
>>
>>540766213
>Do cops have as much butthurt as amerifag cops do?
Only usa and 3rd world countries have that kind of abuse of power shit going on
>>
Eastern EU is quite ok.
>>
I personally think only our (USA) military is worth something. But if we weren't so nosey and pushy, we wouldnt really need it. Maybe like 200 years ago our country was the "best"(not sure, I was shit in history) but for sure not anymore.
>>
Asking what's Europe like is like asking what's Asia like.

There are tons of countries with lots of different cultures. Technically Turkey is in Europe and that country is vastly different from Iceland. Spain is completely different from Slovakia and Ireland is not the same as Italy.

I am from Sweden but have travelled quite extensively around Europe. I like the honesty of Serbia, the Friendliness of Spain, the awesome food in Italy and the fantastic nature in our nordic countries.

If i were to choose one country to stay in except Sweden i'd chose Finland or Iceland because i love the nature and climate up here in the North.
>>
>>540766992
and meant only our military is worth a shit as in the rest of our country is shit, not other countries military. Can't think of how to word it
>>
>>540766992

America would be great again if you followed the constitution more closely.
>>
>>540767031
I've looked into Sweden before. It seems nice. I originally wanted to go to Germany since my grandmother came from there to the US, sadly.
>>
>>540767193
Sweden is nice but the country is being ruined by PC people, immigrants and idiotic newspapers. The whole country is going down the drain sadly.

I love my country and my culture but every newspaper and politician seems to think swedish culture is a bad thing. Being a patriot is the worst thing you can be, next to a rasist. And if you say you don't want completely free immigration with open borders you are a rasist or a nazi.

Finland and Iceland are much more protective of their cultures.
>>
>>540767584
What's the climate like there? I love cold weather and snow. Have you ever been to the shitty excuse of a country called the United States though? If so, any comparison?
>>
>>540767584

Poland>Sweden just because of your PC faggotry. Without the PC faggotry Sweden would be a cool place but noooooo for some reason more than 50% of your population likes to take it up the ass. Voting for far right neo nazis isn't the answer as well. Too many people act irrationally and vote for extreme parties when something they don't like is happening.
>>
>>540765627 >amerifag who knows that coutry is shit

mfw when america is not a country
>>
File: 2395934658551.jpg (48KB, 475x469px) Image search: [Google]
2395934658551.jpg
48KB, 475x469px
Don't be surprised by all the... colorful people. And they can't all spell so good. And watch out for Hungary.
>>
File: 1361613159683.jpg (71KB, 555x359px) Image search: [Google]
1361613159683.jpg
71KB, 555x359px
>>540767940
we refer to ourself as America, for some reason, and when people hear America most likely they think of our shit box country instead of a continent.
>>
>>540766627
2 of europes best Blacksmiths live and work in sweden if thats what you are refering too
>>
>>540768182
made me lol but even if b8, I'll bite. Metal as in the music type.
>>
>>540768248

My favourite metal is cobalt
>>
File: 1380866885401.png (55KB, 201x200px) Image search: [Google]
1380866885401.png
55KB, 201x200px
>>540768292
don't have any pictures for this. Never encountered this before.
>>
>>540767831

Sweden is a very long country. The south of sweden is mild with some snow in the winters but not very much. The further north you get the colder it is. In the far north you are above the arctic cirle. During periods of the winter the sun doesn't rise above the horizon and there are lots of snow. Temperatures drop to around -30C. The rest of Sweden is somewhere between these two. I am raised in Stockholm, which is the capital but have sold my appartment there and are moving north. I also like the cold and snowy winters. I am going to buy a house in the mountainous, forrest filled provices of Jämtland or Härjedalen. The nature is beautiful and you get space. Winters are cold and snowy but not arctic. I would never move to the south of Sweden. In Skåne in the far south there is hardly any untouched nature, there are lots of violence in the cities and there are mostly rain and wind during the winters.

I went to california when i was five but i don't remember much. My sister moved to San Jose to study recently so i might go there and visit some time.
>>
>>540765627
Come to Romania my American friend.
We will treat you with good ?uica, delicious pig sking, smoked pig fat and more.
We will have fun by bullying the minorities aka gypsys and going with a bunch of girls ( 2 girls : 1 boy ratio).
We welcome you all.
>>
>>540768248
not b8 just tierd hehe
but yea the metal scene upp here in the nordics are grate ( lots of good bands, both big and small)
>>
sloveniafag here

really nice here. there's one problem-financial crisis is sill here (which is the result of ppl that don't want changes which are necessary). but i think that once we're past that it will be lovely again. almost no immigrants, nice climate, adriatic, alps, nice ppl, we have it all...
>>
>>540767831
Also, as i understood it. The northern half of Sweden can be compared to Canada or Alaska, climate-wise.
>>
>>540768460

Your sister is probably getting a healthy dose of Mexican dick bro. No offense but that's what happens in university.
>>
>>540768460
Thanks for the info, anon. Sounds nice. I'll have to look into it more.

I've been to California a few times. I've been to 36/50 states and can honestly say I hate them all for different reasons. If you know the states and locations, the Ohio valley is the worst. Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana especially.
>>
>>540768591
She moved there with her (half swedish and half french-arabic) boyfriend so i doubt she'll be riding any mexicans.
>>
>>540768589
kinda, we also got them moseses here!
>>
I'm from Denmark, the country with the highest wellfare in the world.

We have free everything and nothing is majorly wrong with anything so we complain over the smallest shit and generally is a really boring country in many ways.

Our goverment is really just a circus. They do not do anything, cause there is nothing to fix nor change.

Our minimum wage is double what the US is and we are generally being overpaid, much like Norway.

If you like cars however don't move here cause taxes and other expenses on it makes cars triple the price.

Any questions?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.