[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muammar Gaddafi’s contribution to the people of Libya: There

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 27

File: PoorLibya.jpg (37KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
PoorLibya.jpg
37KB, 460x276px
Muammar Gaddafi’s contribution to the people of Libya:

There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.
If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.
The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.
Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.
If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.
40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.
25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.
Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
>>
Nothing in the US history can anything compare to any of that.
>>
>>538391279
then why don't you move to Libya then?
>>
>>538390370
That all seems hard to beleive man. I'm gonna have to ask for some type of source
>>
>>538390370
Life in Libya was so good they had a civil war to celebrate. And Gaddafi, in his all-knowing wisdom, turned Libya into a police state in an attempt to suppress it.

Truly a glorious nation.
>>
gonna need sauce. it just seems the government wouldn't make any amount of money spending all of that.
>>
File: ky52e46f57.jpg (114KB, 900x1185px) Image search: [Google]
ky52e46f57.jpg
114KB, 900x1185px
There's something beautiful about a man who devotes himself to his country
>>
>>538390370

Sounds like utopia, but why is he dead then ? what was the war all about ?
>>
>>538391746
This.
I've got no time for the
> murr hurr if it was shit then why civil war
external forces kicked that off.
>>
>>538391627

I use to live there till he was killed and us Christians started getting slaughtered by the people against him, ass.
>>
He wouldn't let our money manipulating masters, the anglo-saxon banking cartel take control of his country and had to be destroyed.
>>
>>538391746

A simple google search of them will show you.
>>
>>538390370
they were so happy they had a fucken civil war and he started gassing them. libya is probably the total opposite of all of this bullshit. murica.
>>
>>538392531

He was attempting to create a new gold backed currency, The African Dinar, that would rival the US dollar. He didn't want to trade oil for US dollars anymore. That is why they killed him. He threatened the economy of the USA.
>>
>>538392531

Jews.
>>
>>538391886

Oh yeah, sure... All them armed groups that were from Saudi and various nations were all protesting against a cuontry they have no say in. Well they have a say now, since al queda and them armed groups were placed in power by NATO.
>>
>>538393016
LOL 360 quick scoped his bitch ass, we fucken raped him. dont try to fuck with the United States fucken scum sand niggers.
>>
>>538392531

He wanted to create a gold currency for all oil to traded in and wanted to unite Africa. He was bombed in the same year I think the Great Man Made River was to be finished and NATO bombs it with the depleted uranium nukes.
>>
>>538393016

that does sound like something america would do...
>>
whole story of Libya found here:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Libya
>>
>>538393421

It's sad but that's what happens when you try to go against the quintessence of evil in this world.
>>
>>538392936

Where's the proof of who was doing the gassing? The rebels fighting him had control of the area that was gassed and the base that had the stuff to do it. Try again World Police
>>
>>538390370
>>538391279
>>538392765
>>538392907
>>538393141
>>538393367
hurr durr muh shitskin nigger pride
>>
>>538393367

did NATO involve themselves in the civil war in Ukraine ? when Russia invaded ?
>>
>>538392453
This
>>
>>538391886
The CIA backed Taliban-lead rebel organizations to overthrow Gaddafi's regime, allowing the Rothschild family the opportunity to establish yet another privately run "central bank", shutting down the gold dinar and allowing the US to further its petrodollar agenda.

If it weren't for all the niggers and the general incompetence of the United States government, it would be well on its way to global domination. However, the Rothschild cult/tribe (who owns over 500 Trillion dollars collectively or over half of the world's total wealth) has no difficulties exploiting the stupidity of American politics for their personal gain.

Not to worry though; this is just another crazy conspiracy theory issue that you'll never bother to educate yourself about.
>>
>>538390370
It is because of these things that the United States sought to destroy Libya.

Human rights and freedom are not compatible with capitalist plundering.
>>
>>538393925

How can Crimea be invaded when they were asked by the local government to come there? Plus they have agreement on paper that up to 25,000 troops can move freely through that area. And if they hate Russia being in Crimea so much, why hasn't any resistance taken place? Just go along and bomb another country you haven't done yet. You are at least 6-7 nations you bombed in the last decade.
>>
>>538393367
>depleted uranium nukes

must have been powerful nukes, using all that depleted uranium
>>
>Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.
>83 percent
>2014
>83 percent

One out of five of you arab sand monkeys still can't fucking READ despite having a shit ton of oil money and you make boasts about welfare? Seriously?
>>
>>538394002

makes me feel that there is some justice in the fact that they will all grow old and die :P
>>
>>538394559
Maybe depleted uranium nukes are the rubber bullets of tactical nuclear war... or something
>>
>>538394559

pretty powerful since a shitload of birth defects and cancer rampant in just Iraq. Let see what happens once it becomes apparent that the same is happening to Libya since their great river that supplies water to over 4.5 million people.
>>
>>538394580
>Today, the figure is 83 percent
>One out of five
>83 percent
>>
>>538394431

The country are the people. Not the government.
>>
>>538394431
he said Ukraine, Crimea is just a Provence of the Ukraine and the only province that wants to join Russia
>>
>>538394825
The Rothschild family has been around since Napoleon, friend.
>>
>>538393317
sandniggers killed him you fucking retard
>>
>>538394580

Libya was basically one of the countys in the world before Ghaddafi took power. Before the bombings happened, Libya had the highest standard of living in africa and for the most part, then even the US since a home was a human right, virtually eliminating homelessness of the citizens. Yet look at America, supposedly the richest and what not with huge amount of homelessness.
>>
>>538394923
I'm assuming you know nothing about how nuclear bombs work.
>>
>>538390370

then why is/was libya such a shithole?

i mean be logical, ok? if what you say is real.. then where are the bad things you're intentionally-leaving out, or are otherwise to naive to know about?

look op. just fucking look at your list and fucking think. all of that, and they're shit?

it reminds me of bush's tax cuts. no-one wants to admit it, but they're essentially his (and obama's) way of keeping americans cooperative while they "liberate the shit out of" foreign nations. the nazi's did it as well.

no offense man, but you're a naive twat. i get tired of it. every fucking year another giant fucking batch of ignorant fuckwit naive twats graduates and american society has to deal with you fucking idiotic cunts and your know-nothing opinions.

just fucking go watch some mtv, smoke some pot and shut up. jesus.
>>
>>538395125

They were elected and still supported among the people. You want Russians to go to every single person individually and ask them how they feel? Lol
>>
>>538395469
Did you even read what I've posted?
>>
>>538395469
their not richest, if they ever manage to pay their debt back China probably will be with how much they are owed
>>
>>538393689
>>538393317
>>538391886
>>538392453

All you people seem to blabber while these folks present beleivable (for most part) facts.

You need to realize you live your everyday life as excessive consumers atop the bodies of many people. And your lives are still somewhat mediocre for most of you.
>>
>>538394825
Are you five?
>>
>>538394825

But the family and it's ideals will live on. They make sure of this.

At some point the wealthy class will need to be dealt with. They are quickly becoming a problem as they soak up resources and generally piss on the world that's supposedly below them.

They promote policies that basically shit on all that's going to be beneficial to the world. Not just promote actually, but actively hire people to enforce.

>>538394580

And also, every nation sets their own literacy test. In Korea read Kim Jong Il's name is the only requirement. I know shit loads of dumb fuckers here in the US that can read streetsigns but couldn't read a damn 5th grade book from cover to cover.

Plus a 60% increase in one generation? That's huge man. I mean ridiculously huge.
>>
>Having a home considered a human right in Libya

Only Libyan I know left the country because of this. Some time before 1980, the government decreed that his family's home would be in Tripoli. Soldiers appeared in their town and gave everybody two hours to pack, then loaded them into army trucks and drove them straight to the city, sixteen hours over a dirt road. Only two rest stops. Several cases of heat stroke, including my co-worker's grandfather. He did not know what happened to them because family were not allowed to follow when the casualties were taken away. They were assigned apartments in a large concrete block with one window in each unit, electrical circuits would not support A/C. Students at the local school were beaten until they imitated a Tripoli accent properly.

My friend is not sorry for Gaddafi.
>>
>>538395726

An actual Libyan is telling you his leader was good for them and you, an American, try to spout how bad he was yet probably never even heard of Libya or much less point it out on a map LOL
>>
>>538395726
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya
"In 2009 Libya had the highest HDI in Africa..."
HDI is "Human Development Index" and is "a composite statistic of life expectancy, education, and income indices used to rank countries into four tiers of human development."
>>
>>538395934
>All you people seem to blabber while these folks present beleivable (for most part) facts.

That darn "for the most part" is what invalidates what they claim. When something sounds funny, then you have to question ALL of what they say.
>>
>>538396063
meh
>>
>>538396313

That changed once he was killed dipshit.
>>
>>538395726
You aren't providing a counter argument, you're just resorting to ad hominem attacks, and telling him how much worse things actually are, based on your zero knowledge. Now who's the ignorant fuckwit. Protip, its you.
>>
>>538396369

> "In 2009 Libya had the highest HDI in Africa..."

firstly.. it's AFRICA. it's not hard to be the best there. everyone could be living in concrete boxes with no toilets or running water and it would make that nation the highest hdi, ffs.

secondly.. it's northern africa. of course it'll be nicer there than central/south africa. the further north you go, the less darkie it gets.
>>
>>538390370
If THIS were true, you have to wonder why 3/4 of the country went up in arm to depose him.

Is it because it's NOT true ? yeh probably
>>
>>538395726

They weren't shit.

You fuckwit. How can you manage to be both cynical AND fucking naive. You ever been to Libya? Just watch a lot of news right and listen to what other people say that have also never been there?

Rebels that were incited by outside influences fucked that country up. Our media coverage made it look like they were the heroes, which is easy to do with selective reporting.

The ruling dude of that country spent SHITLOADS on his people. He was practically pissing and shitting wealth due to oil and instead of selfishly hogging it all he actually GAVE BACK enough of the money for a high standard of living.

I mean do you just believe that you're so goddamned smart that you cannot be fooled, thus everything you think is right?

Yelling about how "No offense, but you're all wrong and all ignorant fuckwits". What are you stupid? Where's the debate? Where's the refuting of the point?

You just spew out ad hominem like you are god almighty spewing not opinion but LAW. I AM AMERICAN MAN, FEAR ME SMARTS, I WORK FOR LIVING SO THEREFORE I RIGHT ABOUT ALL THINGS.
>>
>>538396945

so where is the bad? that's the first thing you ask.. where's the other story? he's only interested in the supposed good's.. he isn't interested in the whole story, in the truth, etc.

do you understand, or not? are you a fucking dumb shit or what?

americans have more forms of aid than any country i know of. fuck scandinavia.. i don't think people really get just how fucking crazy america is about assistance. yet the us has millions living in shit.

tax cuts, leap, welfare, nclb, cell phones, ss, medicaid, medicare, food stamps, healthcare, etc.. the list is damn near endless.

YET, all that SHIT.
>>
The world we live in is more or less the plot to Xenogears.
>>
Ghaddafi created the Eight Wonder of the World. The greatest engineering project of our age that is turning Sahara Desert into viable land for agriculture and giving Libyans an actual water source that is expected last 1,000 years without contamination from salt water. What has your great US done for your citizens as a whole besides taxing and spying on you and trampling on the little bit of the constitution you actually have left.... IF ANY.
>>
>>538397518

the only point i'm making is that the bad isn't being told. he wasn't perfect, a lot of libyans hated that fucker to the core.

YES THAT MEANS I'M SMARTER than these dipshits who think that convenient little list of supposeds is the whole story.

fucking neandertwat.
>>
>>538397189

Oh yeah, 3/4. Yet when the anniversary came around a year later and they held a celebration for it, the citizens barely showed or celebrated lol. Also, when NATO was bombing them, over 1.5 million ppl in Tripoli showed defiance against NATO bombings, making up 95% of that citry. Sure you haven't seen that on tv. Libya has a population of 6 million more or less. And that was just one city.
>>
>>538397603

Yet basically all them things the Gov supposedly help with are actually ways for Gov and Corps to earn big profits.
>>
File: juifou.jpg (71KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
juifou.jpg
71KB, 501x576px
the world got rid of a dictator
>>
File: 1352509719329.gif (319KB, 255x118px) Image search: [Google]
1352509719329.gif
319KB, 255x118px
>>538391886

You just described America. Well done.
>>
File: 1365792542110.jpg (136KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1365792542110.jpg
136KB, 456x337px
Srsy?
>>
>>538397905

If you know of some pretty horrible things he did, please state them and don't me some rumor you heard or some bullshit like gassing his ppl either. Also, never forget, not every single person in any country absolutely love their leader and think they're perfect.
>>
>>538395057
It's an approximation you fucking autist bigger. He rounded down 3 percent woop de fucking do
>>
Our messiahs get crucified.

RIP Qadafi
>>
File: Wasn'tABadGuyIn2009.jpg (95KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
Wasn'tABadGuyIn2009.jpg
95KB, 600x437px
B--b-but he was EVIL! America never gets friendly with EVIL dictators!
>>
>>538393689
>/b/'s average intelligence in one post.
>>
File: question.jpg (41KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
41KB, 570x428px
>>538390370
>Having a home considered a human right in Libya.
>All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

So, if a home is considered a human right then why do they have to provide funds to get an apartment? Did everyone get a home and then when married they got an extra apartment...?
>>
>>538399052
Clap clap clap.

...of the braaaveee....
>>
The amount of fucking conspiritard bullshit in this thread is off the charts. You ignorant fucks are absolutely brain dead, if you thought through any of these bullshit theories you'd realize theyre retarded and you'd be doing the world a favour to decorate your ceiling with your brains. Seriously.
>>
File: gaddafi%20mandela%201.jpg (55KB, 483x322px) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi%20mandela%201.jpg
55KB, 483x322px
rip christ

rip gaddafi

rip mandela
>>
shit its all fucking true!

http://rt.com/news/economy-oil-gold-libya/

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/intrnational/2011/10/23/1309.html
>>
1. Libya is Africa's largest exporter of oil, 1.7 million tons a day,
which quickly was reduced to 300-400,000 ton due to US-NATO bombing.
Libya exports 80% of its oil: 80% of that to several EU lands (32%
Italy, 14% Germany, 10% France); 10% China; 5% USA.

2. Gaddafi has been preparing to launch a gold dinar for oil trade with
all of Africa's 200 million people and other countries interested.
French President Nickola Sarkozi called this, "a threat for financial
security of mankind". Much of France's wealth—more than any other
colonial-imperialist power—comes from exploiting Africa.

3. Central Bank of Libya is 100% owned by state (since 1956) and is thus
outside of multinational corporation control (BIS-Banking International
Settlement rules for private interests). The state can finance its own
projects and do so without interest rates

4. Gaddafi-Central Bank used $33 billion, without interest rates, to
build the Great Man-Made River of 3,750 kilometers with three parallel
pipelines running oil, gas and water supplying 70% of the people (4.5 of
its 6 million) with clean drinking and irrigation water.

5. The Central Bank also financed Africa's first communication satellite
with $300 million of the $377 cost. It started up for all Africa,
December 26, 2007, thus saving the 45-African nations an annual fee of
$500 million pocketed by Europe for use of its satellites and this means
much less cost for telephones and other communication systems.
>>
>>538394580
You know that same number in US is 86 right.. Also there is 20 percent of you graduated from high school that cannot read.. Learn your own country faggot
>>
>>538390370
Seems like everyone missed the point of why this man is dead. Yes I am sure all of these things are true, this is the promise of total government control. Everything that you allow another to do for you removes your choice, good or bad. These people had no freedom at all, can you blame them for wanting a little democracy?

This is what communism is, what socialism is, security for your liberty
>>
"I did all I could to help people understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom"... never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup". ~ Mu’ummar Qaddafi
SALUTE !
>>
>>538402128

Read The Green Book. They had a direct form of Democracy and Ghaddafi stepped down from actual power. He was merely a symbolic figure for his part in the revolution that kicked out foreign control of their country, freeing them of control of foreigners. Libya actually had no president. Even if they wanted supposed democracy and hated him so.. why would he ride around in a shitty little vehicle and hanging out the sun roof greeting the citizens that are running to his vehicle to show support? The US president sure as hell wouldn't do that and you would be lucky to get close to the vehicle without getting shot or beaten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJURNC0e6Ek
>>
File: 1368925648977.gif (762KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
1368925648977.gif
762KB, 245x150px
>>538402236

It's Jesus all over again.
>>
File: 1393669453464.jpg (130KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
1393669453464.jpg
130KB, 1024x721px
>>538403293
>>
10. “No representation of the people—representation is a falsehood. The mere existence of parliaments underlies the absence of the people, for democracy can only exist with the presence of the people and not in the presence of representatives of the people.”
Gaddafi
>>
The preamble states also that if there is a use of force, then there must be then it must be the United Nations force, or the United Nations military interventions, according to the joint ventures of the United Nations, not country, or one, two country, or three country, using the force or the military power. The United Nations, all of it, will decide to go to war to maintain peace and world security.

And if there's any aggression by one country against another after the 45 after the establishment of this United Nations, if there is any aggression against any country, the United Nations, all together, should deter and stop this aggression, and should check this aggression. I mean, if a country, any country, Libya, for instance, makes an attack or an aggression against France, then the whole United Nations should check the Libyan aggression against France, because France is a member state, an independent state in the United General Assembly, that is a sovereign country, a member state of the United Nations. And all of us, we have to protect the sovereignty of all nations collectively.

But 65 wars, aggressive wars, took place without any actions from the United Nations to stop and check these wars. And eight fierce, big wars and victims of these wars among 2 (ph) million made or initiated by the countries who have member states and veto. Those countries who are believed that they would maintain the sovereignty and independence of the people, these countries actually use aggressive force against people.

Gaddafi
>>
You have seen what happened in Iraq. That took place even though Iraq is a wide open desert. Then what do you think of Afghanistan with these mighty mountains. No one could defeat it till the hereafter. They are just hitting the rock. They will scratch it but they will not demolish it. Continue the war in Afghanistan in Iraq. But I want to save them. I want to say these hapless nations. America and the other countries that fight in Afghanistan and Iraq. We are saying you have to leave Afghanistan for the Afghanis. You have leave Iraq for the Iraqis. Leave them even if they fight each other. They are free to do so. The civil war took place even in the USA. Nobody interfered. The civil war also took place in Spain and in China and in many parts of the world and nobody interfered. If it is a civil war let it go on. Leave it for the Iraqis and for the Afghans to fight each other, they are free.

Gaddafi
>>
>>538394002

It's not a conspiracy theory. It's fact. "conspiracy theory" is Newspeak.

On to your "theory".

You know it's funny. Only a few countries in the world don't have a Central Bank.

Syria, NK, Iran, Cuba, and a few others. These all share similar attributes. They are almost all enemies of the US. The things your talking about "Central Banking" will enter someones head and exit it without the slightest of thought.

I've come to under stand that at least 90-99% of the population don't know that the US borrows money from a PRIVATE Bank that attaches interest to every dollar loaned.

Gee, I wonder why we will never get out of debt? Maybe because it's fucking IMPOSSIBLE if every fucking dollar has an interest rate attached to it!

Anyways, I'm glad to see your post among the sea of ignorance in this thread. You are part of a minuscule of the population.
>>
File: armes-gbu-rafale-en-vol.jpg (119KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
armes-gbu-rafale-en-vol.jpg
119KB, 1600x1065px
This whole Libyan campaign has been an excellent advertisement for our Rafales, so that was kinda cool.
>>
>>538409245

I think my uncle is the only person I know that actually knows we borrow money from a bank that is privately owned. I'm sure most people don't know we borrow it with interest, like you said either.
>>
Protest in Libya 2011 TRIPOLI - GADDAFI SPEECH III [1th July 2011.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJaguoik-EU
>>
>>538390370
Oh yeah, Gaddafi was a really great person, that's why the people of Libya hated him so much that they went to revolution
>inb4 Americans did it because MUH IMPERIALISM
Uh huh, sure.
>>
>>538412507

Oh yeah, hated him so much for a crowd to come out that big in the post above you with the video.
>>
>>538395057
.85 out of 5

The .15 was a limb that was blown off.
>>
>>538412507

Let me guess. All these people hated him to? Lol

Libya Uprising: The city of SABHA on the 08/07/2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jzKLcFEl0
>>
>>538397758
Help aid in the killing of the man behind the 8th wonder of the world. USA! USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>538412507

All these people must of really hated him for them to come out in support of him... LOL

The Green Desert: The Libyan People's Support For The Jamahiriya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UEMb4m3eU8
>>
Killing people for protesting. Even if the protesters were greedy.

That's pretty fucked up.
>>
Gaddafi was hated so much by his, he actually went and passed out guns to citizens to use if they wanted to defend their country from foreign intervention. What kind of dictator would give the people that are supposed trying to kill and trhow him out of power weapons? Of the 2,335 tribes in Libya, over 2,000 are were still pledging their allegiance to the embattled president. At the time , it is the gasoline shortage due to the embargo and lack of electricity from NATO's bombing that are causing the most hardship to Libyans inside Gadhafi-controlled sectors.
>>
>>538414380

Oh, you have video showing peaceful people getting killed by him? What about any documents that prove he ordered an attack of any sort against peaceful people? Yeah, I thought not. Probably heard that on Fox, CNN, or the like. You know, the same media owned by the Country that lead the bombing of Libya LOL
>>
>>538394559
>powerful nukes
>depleted uranium

Unless I am misunderstanding, OP is referring to the use of depleted uranium in weapons manufacturing. It's very little known, but those who do know consider it pretty shitty: a lot of bomb shells that we drop on our enemies are made of depleted uranium. This means it is of little use where a rich concentration of radioactive uranium isotopes are needed. Depleted uranium is still radioactive, and we use it because it's a cheap and really tough metal.m
>>
>>538414819
Depleted uranium is used in anti-tank cannon ammunition (A-10 Thunderbolt, Cobra, Harrier, Abrams tanks...)
>>
ITT: brainwashed 'muricans
>>
File: 1341766851352.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1341766851352.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
No sauce,no credibility faggot. Easy as that.
>>
File: kaufman-joker.jpg (301KB, 677x2776px) Image search: [Google]
kaufman-joker.jpg
301KB, 677x2776px
>picunrelated.jpg

OP I have seen you post on here before. In fact if I'm not mistaken, you have basically posted this exact thread as long as one year ago.

Can you please do us a service and begin the process of journalism? At least start finding links we can visit on the web that might make us think, "hm, OP is legit."
>>
>>538415479

just because youre a typical american too lazy and don't care about anything, doesn't mean other people of different regions don't actually take the time to look into stuff. i for one would look stuff to gain the truth, not rely other to hand to me like a typical american liberal expects.
>>
>>538415526
Sure, i'll help you find out the truth since you helped bomb my family off a bunch of lies
>>
u cereal?
>>
File: 1383194145485.png (12KB, 442x430px) Image search: [Google]
1383194145485.png
12KB, 442x430px
>>538393689
>>
In Libya now being recorded by the WHO (world health organization), the highest deformation in fetuses inside Libya and reached 23% of newborns and also the high incidence of new forms of cancer that were not known among ordinary Libyans and now amounting to 18% of the total of cancers that have been diagnosed by the organization’s branch in Libya .

Despite this serious health disaster countries involved with NATO are now demanding that Libya pay them one billion seven hundred million dollars for their help in toppling the Gaddafi regime.
>>
>>538416696

That's depleted uranium for you.
>>
Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8407047/Libyan-rebel-commander-admits-his-fighters-have-al-Qaeda-links.htmlnks
>>
>>538415312
This is correct.
They are mostly used as shells (not nukes) because of how dense depleted uranium is. The kind of damage they can cause to infrastructure is pretty substantial.
>>
>>538416027
If that is how you feel, why are you making this thread?
>>
>>538417623

because not everybody on this site nation is based in nato or was involved in what was going on.
>>
>>538418060

You remind me of a libyan friend of mine who lived here in Belgium... It was nice reading all of this.

Hope you have nothing against Belgium.
>>
>>538403110
>The green book
>written by gaddafi the sand nigger
>I PROMISE YOU IT'S NOT BIASED

Fuck you, Reds where it's at
>>
File: 1386353651558.jpg (61KB, 474x592px) Image search: [Google]
1386353651558.jpg
61KB, 474x592px
>>538394002
>>538409245
>>538411745
These posts are true. When is the world going to wake up and realise that the "Jewish conspiracy" for world domination through economic control is a fact. When will the US sever ties with Israel? When will they expel all the members of our government that hold dual citizenship with Israel? There is a reason Jews have been expelled from every country they have ever inhabited. They are subjugating the world through economics and cultural marxism. Nevermind the fact that Israel itself is an illegal terrorist state. Do some research and you will see who is really in control.
>>
>>538390370

Geez, and people think liberals in the states are overboard. Then again, the US can't afford all that shit because "muh global police".
>>
File: 1385220021028.jpg (208KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
1385220021028.jpg
208KB, 600x661px
>>538390370
fuking saving the thread.
this man belongs to my hero pantheon now.
>>
Good that another dictator has been wiped out from existance.
>>
>>538420254
existence*
>>
Let the thread die in peace
a good sand nigger is a dead one
>>
OP thank you for your post.I admit that I was brainwashed and I really viewed him as an evil dictator,I didn't know about all the things he gave to your country.I just looked it up,fucking americans did this for sure.
>>
>>538420563
He was by no means a saint, but for people to claim all the Libyans were against him and that he never helped Libya is completely wrong. Plus giving a bunch of weapons to a great force of foreign mercenaries was not the best thing to do considering how Gaddafi pretty much purposely leaving the country basically with a really weak military for the purpose of preventing armed groups with big dreams of just simply doing what they want and taking the control of the country. There has been a huge risk of plots to take out Libya and is easily verifiable by a google search.
>>
>>538390370

He was killed for proposing to change the Oil Standard to an Arab backed currency
>>
File: Mcfukinwar.jpg (1MB, 700x987px) Image search: [Google]
Mcfukinwar.jpg
1MB, 700x987px
>>538393317
USA USA USA USA USA!!!!!
>>
>>538421589

Pretty much, but I think it was also because the bank wasn't controlled by outside sources. The first thing the rebels did when they killed Gaddafi and took partial control was to install a new Bank completely out of the hands of Liibyans.
>>
>>538395910

do you realize that most of the US governments debts are owed to private citizens and corporations? AKA being royally buttfucked by the top 0.01% who are raping and pillaging the country for their own enormous gain
>>
File: 1394873506555.jpg (195KB, 310x403px) Image search: [Google]
1394873506555.jpg
195KB, 310x403px
>>538420563
Who benefits from the situation?
>>
>>538422234

Oil Companies and the monopoly on central banks owned by, I don't know. I guess a bunch internationalists that seem to have a bunch of links to Jews. That and to try help the actual US from a Gold Dinar being used for oil.
>>
>Many opposition participants have called for a return to the 1952 constitution and a transition to multi-party democracy
>Between 13 and 16 January 2011, upset at delays in the building of housing units and over political corruption, protesters in Bayda, Derna, Benghazi and other cities broke into, and occupied, housing that the government had been building. Protesters also clashed with police in Bayda and attacked government offices

>In late January, Jamal al-Hajji, a writer, political commentator and accountant, "call[ed] on the Internet for demonstrations to be held in support of greater freedoms in Libya" inspired by the Tunisian and Egyptian revolutions. He was arrested on 1 February by plain-clothes police officers, and charged on 3 February with injuring someone with his car

>insert majorly pissed off protest responses, some protesters killed, some protesters armed
>state response
>Later in February, Gaddafi stated that the rebels were influenced by Al-Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, and hallucinogenic drugs put in drinks and pills
yeah that's a sure fucking sign of a good leader. shuffle the blame when shit goes down

Oh but he's a good guy!

>Amnesty International also reported that security forces targeted paramedics helping injured protesters
>In multiple incidents, Gaddafi's forces were documented using ambulances in their attacks
>Security forces, including members of Gaddafi's Revolutionary Committees, stormed hospitals and removed the dead. Injured protesters were either summarily executed or had their oxygen masks, IV drips, and wires connected to the monitors removed. The dead and injured were piled into vehicles and taken away, possibly for cremation
>Towards the end of February, it was reported that the Gaddafi government had suppressed protests in Tripoli by distributing automobiles, money and weapons for hired followers to drive around Tripoli and attack people showing signs of dissent
oh a real good guy he is
>>
File: 013.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
Its good to know Libya was liberated by Obama's freedom bombs.
>>
>>538422650
> In Tripoli, "death squads" of mercenaries and Revolutionary Committees members reportedly patrolled the streets and shot people who tried to take the dead off the streets or gather in groups
>The International Federation for Human Rights concluded on 24 February that Gaddafi was implementing a scorched earth strategy. The organization stated that "It is reasonable to fear that he has, in fact, decided to largely eliminate, wherever he still can, Libyan citizens who stood up against his regime and furthermore, to systematically and indiscriminately repress civilians. These acts can be characterized as crimes against humanity, as defined in Article 7 of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court."
International Federation of Human Rights? Never heard of em! Must be some fucking capitalist pig banked by juden scum.

>In May 2011, International Criminal Court (ICC) chief prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo estimated that 500–700 people were killed by security forces in February 2011, before the rebels took up arms. According to Moreno-Ocampo, "shooting at protesters was systematic"

They were probably ALL terrorists
>During the siege of Misrata in May 2011, Amnesty International reported "horrifying" tactics such as "indiscriminate attacks that have led to massive civilian casualties, including use of heavy artillery, rockets and cluster bombs in civilian areas and sniper fire against residents." Gaddafi's military commanders also reportedly executed soldiers who refused to fire on protesters
>The International Federation for Human Rights reported a case where 130 soldiers were executed. Some of the soldiers executed by their commanders were reportedly burned alive
All these western pigs ain't foolin no one with international in their name
>>
>>538422951
Amnesty International, International Federation for Human Rights.

Both run by jews, shocker!
>>
>>538422951
>The Libyan government alleged that the armed rebellion was composed of "criminal gangs and mercenaries."

yeah of course man they always are foreigners trying to fuck with the big man!
>In Mali, members of the Tuareg tribe confirmed that a large number of men, about 5,000, from the tribe went to Libya in late February.
>Locals in Mali said they were promised €7,500 ($10,000) upfront payment and compensation up to €750 ($1,000) per day
> According to Michel Koutouzis, who does research on security issues for the EU institutions, the UN and the French government, "In Libyan society, there is a taboo against killing people from your own tribal group. This is one reason why Gaddafi needs foreign fighters,"

Mercenaries? Oh that ain't nothing! The police in the USA are all Chinamen! Haven't you heard?

>A subsidiary of Bull developed a software called Eagle which enabled Gaddafi to monitor internet traffic and which was implemented in Libya in 2008 and with better performance in 2010.

Who needs the internet!? A bunch of fucking foreigners trying to upstage the powers that are, have been, and should had been forever!

Long live Gaddafi
>>
>>538423123
JEWS THESE DAYS, AMIRITE?

>International journalists who have attempted to cover the events were attacked by Gaddafi's forces. A BBC News crew was beaten and then lined up against a wall by Gaddafi's soldiers, who then shot next to a journalist's ear and laughed at them.

>A journalist working for The Guardian and another Brazilian journalist have been detained. An Al-Jazeera journalist Ali Hassan al-Jaber was murdered, and was apparently deliberately targeted

>Gaddafi's soldiers held four New York Times journalists – Lynsey Addario, Anthony Shadid, Stephen Farrell and Tyler Hicks – in captivity for a week.
>The Guardian described journalism in Gaddafi's Libya as "North Korea with palm trees". Journalist were not allowed to go anywhere, or talk to anyone, without authorization from Gaddafi's officials who always followed them. Journalists who didn't report events the way Gaddafi's officials instructed faced problems and sudden deportations.

They compared it to North Korea! Wow these fucking jokers probably NEVER been to North Korea!
>>
File: Libya_Export_Treemap.jpg (723KB, 2668x2085px) Image search: [Google]
Libya_Export_Treemap.jpg
723KB, 2668x2085px
>>538390370
And what happens when the oil runs out?
>>
File: jew6.gif (35KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
jew6.gif
35KB, 500x555px
Don't think Jews are sowing discontent around the world?

UKRAINE
-------------------
i) Illegal president Oleksandr Turchynov is a Jew.
ii) Illegal Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk is a Jew.

Under the Ukrainian constitution:
a) Yanokovich could not be expelled from office without a Supreme Court investigation
b) Yanukovich was not removed with a legally required 3/4 vote from the parliament
(parliamentarians literally had guns waved in their faces or pointed to their temples as they were voting)

Within days of their coup, 3 Jewish oligarchs became unelected Governors of three Ukrainian regions:
- (Jew) Igor Kolomoysky
- (Jew) Sergei Taruta
- (Jew) Rinat Akhmetov.

New cabinet posts include:
- (Jew) Vice Prime Minister - Volodymyr Groysman
- (Jew) Minister of Finance - Oleksandr Shlapak
- (Jew) Minister of Education and Science - Serhiy Kvit
- (Jew) Minister of Infrastucture of Ukraine - Maksym Burbak

- unelected - mayor of Kharkiv is Gennady Kernes (Jew).

- The new government also receives support from billionaire oligarch Victor Pinchuk (Jew).

Ukraine's "neo-fascist" Svoboda party is a front organisation run by Jews, to capture popular Ukrainian anger and discontent at Ukraine's broken economy (ironically, broken by Jewish oligarchical corruption). The way the Jewish elite of Ukraine fails to disguise this truth is almost comical:
a) Svoboda's funding is mostly provided by Jewish oligarchs
b) Ukraine's jewish leaders have gone out of their way to praise Sovoboda. Ihor Kolomoyskyi, president of the United Jewish Community of Ukraine, stated in 2010 that "the party has clearly shifted from the far-right to the center". [Wikipedia]
c) Prominent Jewish journalist and president of TVi Channel Vitaly Portnikov defended his strong support for Svoboda. Portnikov said, "I [stand with them] with great pleasure, because they want Ukraine to be part of the European Union" [Wikipedia]
d) Svoboda is happy to have Jews as PM and deputy PM of Ukraine.
>>
>>538422650
>Between 13 and 16 January 2011, upset at delays in the building of housing units and over political corruption

Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent

Who documented it? Western people, rebel forces, and the UN that was created basically by the USA? USA caused deaths of an estimated 500,000 just in Iraq based on lies and yet I'm sure you totally support you Government still and if you aren't US, you're probably some little ally do-boy for them that excuses everything they do. Go give people some more cancer with depleted uranium and try to make them pay for the use of the bombs like you tried to do Libya.
>>
>>538422650
Reports for many months have stated that Libyan rebels have been killing and persecuting black Africans in Libya once areas came under their control. The number of reports highlighting this continues to grow and many images have been shown which show Africans being mutilated and having their bodies abused and mocked by non-black African Libyans. This >disturbing fact mocks the notion of “good” versus “evil” because both sides have committed atrocities but for black Africans it is the rebels who they fear.
>>
File: 1347270879391.jpg (113KB, 605x431px) Image search: [Google]
1347270879391.jpg
113KB, 605x431px
>>538423565
It's happening.
Speak up and it's "Oy Veh, antisemitic goy!"
>>
>>538423445
>>538423445
Well it's okay it was all a foreign plot amirite?
>In response to the use of force against protesters, a number of senior Libyan public officials either renounced the Gaddafi government or resigned from their positions. Justice Minister Mustafa Abdul Jalil and Interior Minister Major General Abdul Fatah Younis both defected to the opposition. Oil Minister Shukri Ghanem and Foreign Minister Moussa Koussa fled Libya, with the latter defecting to the UK. Libyan Prosecutor General Abdul-Rahman al-Abbar resigned from the post and joined the opposition
>A number of senior military officials defected to the opposition, including General Abdul Fatah Younis, General al-Barani Ashkal, Major General Suleiman Mahmoud, Brigadier General Musa'ed Ghaidan Al Mansouri, Brigadier General Hassan Ibrahim Al Qarawi and Brigadier General Dawood Issa Al Qafsi. Two Libyan Air Force colonels each flew their Mirage F1 fighter jets to Malta and requested asylum, after being ordered to carry out airstrikes against civilian protesters in Benghazi.Colonel Nuretin Hurala, the commander of the Benghazi Naval Base also defected along with senior naval officials.

Wait a second, even his own homies fucking hated him! Hmm...

>By 23 February, Gaddafi was suffering from the resignations and defections of close allies, from the loss of Benghazi, the fall of Tobruk, Misrata, Bayda, Zawiya, Zuwara, Sabratha, Sorman, and mounting international isolation and pressure

Wow they musta all been Al Kurda or something.

You know what? Scratch that, he's just another fucking dipshit sand nigger that got what was coming to him

Also
>>538423565
> Oleksandr Turchynov is a jew
A quick wiki/google search of Oleksandr Turchynov jewish reveals that, surprise, he's not a fucking Jew!
Oh but ya just can't trust the internet these days right, with all the JIDF floatin around!
>Arseniy? Yeah he's a Jewish Ukrainian
>UKRAINIAN, GET IT?
tinfoils here i come
>>
>>538423802
>EVERYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS A WESTERN PIG
>THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THIRD PARTY
>US VS THEM
Shut the fuck up
>>538423802
Yeah that turned out real well huh? Tell that shit to Ceau?escu. Wooden language won't help you with jack shit

>>538423891
Didn't see anything where they said rebels elected a new glorious leader, and he was gonna write a big fucking book and call it the "Lil Orange Book" or some dumb shit like that

Didn't ever see rebels call for an all virgin military guard to surround him at all time.
>>
>>538424041
Yulia Tymoshenko, that corrupt harpy of a former president.....JEW.
>>
>>538423565
HOW DO THESE JEWS END UP IN OFFICE?!
>As of 2012, Ukraine had the fifth-largest Jewish community in Europe and the twelfth-largest Jewish community in the world, behind South Africa and ahead of Mexico

Oh well that might have a hand in it.
>>
>>538424258
Libya is essentially at civil war right now. Libyan rebels are running their own oil operation, and the government (such as it is) threatened to sink the tanker if it left port.

Eventually the USA had to step in, board the tanker and arrest the rebels. The Libyan government is so weak and ineffective it needs the USA as a crutch to survive.

AMURIKA!
>>
>>538424041
Yeah Benghazi sure worked out for the U.S. after the very same niggas helped to defect from the then Lybian govt.
>>
>>538424486
I never said things would be all sparkles and pixey dust dipshit, I'm just saying sand niggers gonna nig

But as gaddafi said! There may be "chaos before it brought about prosperity."
>>
>>538424582
Dude, I don't give a fuck about Benghazi. They knew the risks when they were in sand nigger territory, that's that.
>>
>>538424783
No I just meant in general. I'm not picking a side, it's just a "well, ain't that a bitch" moment.
>>
>>538424704

Oh yeah, trying to take all the oil Libya actually owned to give to a bunch of Western Oil Corps is sure going to help out and now the Central Bank that's gonna interest the people to death, forever letting them have no say in it and be debt slaves. At least under Ghaddafi we owned shit and virtually debt free. Now infrastruture is ruined and just to fix it, we'll have to borrow the money from who knows who.
>>
>>538424929
I don't even understand half of that bullshit news storm with that. I thought it was another day in the middle east.
>>
File: con mfw jew coffee.png (101KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
con mfw jew coffee.png
101KB, 600x600px
>>538390370

bullshit!
>>
everything you said, except the great man made river project is bullshit. Gaddafi did fuck all for the country - no healthcare, education,infastructure human rights - its all propaganda. The country is fucked now but dont make out like it was heaven under gaddafi. It was shit.
>>
>>538425083
>>538425083
Well we all can't be choosers can we? Some people can't all bend their asses over, and some people just can't eat the scraps off of massa's table and stay happy about it. Anyways, have fun with you ass backwards country. I'm hungry.

At least in the great USA I don't get shot to death, or tortured in a hidden prison camp, or potentially have a family member get raped, or threatened by security forces, just because I said FUCK YOU OBAMA I HATE NIGGERS.

Stay mad tinfoils
>>
File: 139527793091.jpg (174KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
139527793091.jpg
174KB, 640x535px
>>538425272
>everything you said, except the great man made river project is bullshit. Gaddafi did fuck all for the country - no healthcare, education,infastructure human rights - its all propaganda. The country is fucked now but dont make out like it was heaven under gaddafi. It was shit.
Are you Libyan?
>>
File: 1371035367413.png (805KB, 1230x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1371035367413.png
805KB, 1230x1665px
a list of things Gadaffi did with comments by a Libyan poster, capped from /int/

I dont know if theyre all in the OP, dont have time to compare. either way pic related
>>
File: 1395355809226.jpg (161KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
1395355809226.jpg
161KB, 600x818px
>>538425095
Yeah srsly. Niggas be crazy out there.
>>
>>538399470
No, he doesn't understand the difference between 1/5 and 4/5.
>>
>>538425558
Shit man, if you refuse to pay an electric bill in the USA, they shut it off, sue you and put a lien on your home, and if the lien isn't paid, they take it out of your salary and if they can't do that they will take your home and sell it.
>>
>>538400192
If you live at your parent's home, it is your home as well. If you want to move to elsewhere, then you get a new apartment which will be called your home.
>hurr durr build a home for every child, they will die there without support
>>
>>538401558
As an American, this and the rest of the shit in this thread doesn't surprise me. Israel is dragging us around by the dick.

Sources would be nice though.
>>
[spoil]rip[/spoil]
>>
it is quite strange how every country that threatens to sell oil in non USD currency seems to get military intervention by the US.
>>
>>538426043
Jews are only 1.7% of the population of the United States but the US government has to prostrate itself before AIPAC, we have a White House Seder and Hannukah celebration and a gigantic menorah lighting.
Meanwhile Obama does no Christian celebrations on camera, and is not seen in a church for a photo-op. Instead he breaks bread wearing a yarmulke with all of his Jewish white house advisors.
>>
>>538426323
Yeah, like China, Russia, Japan, and Saudi Arabia right?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-demise-of-the-dollar-1798175.html

I'm just waiting on the inevitable invasion of Russia China Japan Saudi Arabia. We got a reallll big blank check for everything.

Or maybe that statement of yours just ain't true.
>>
>>538426043
Europeans aren't any better. Every Western Country is strip-mining Africa. Only countries not doing so are Russia (because Western powers oppose it) and China (they have moved trade and resourcing to Africa for mutual benefit). Idk about India, its pretty low-profile country unless the news are about raping and killing women.
>>
>>538426549
The USA only attacks the weak. We can't attack China and Russia unless we all want to glow bright green and have all our hair fall out.

Saudi Arabia is a puppet regime, they do what we want, we protect their islamic kingdom. Thats why the USA sent 497,000 troops to protect a decidedly undemocratic government in Saudi Arabia in 1991.
>>
>>538426549
>>538426323
If the African and Eastern countries would have their own major currencies those would IMPROVE the living standards there by significant amount. However, it would also destroy the Western civilizations economy by removing the cheap labor and resources. The world in major (5 billion vs. 1.5 billion) would be HUGELY better off, but that wouldn't work for Western Countries because they would have to change their habits.

I am not saying that Western Countries are Evil or inherently greedy, but they don't want to lower their current living standards even it that would save the world. It is sad that we will most likely see an all-out nuclear war than Western Civilizations being reasonable.
>>
>>538426672
The question to OP and everyone else in this thread is though what do you really think the average American can do about it? Do you not think that if we new how to change it we would? The average person here doesn't even understand how their money works and they are way too comfy and satiated to care enough about another country. And don't even get me started on voting.
>>
>>538426992
Also is there a way to save the thread so I can read it later?
>>
>>538427141
Control + s if computer. Readability if smartphone. Screenshoot everything if u dont know what to do
>>
>>538427438
Thanks
>>
>>538425821
no wonder the US bombed the shit out of those niggers.
>dey needeed your freedums
>>
>>538427141
Or look for the 4chan /b/ archive and archive it. The site is 4archive.org but don't know if it still working
>>
>There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.
>There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
>Housing is considered a human right in Libya –
>All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
>Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. Today the figure is 83%.
>Should Libyans want to take up farming careers, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free.
>If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free, but they also get US$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.
>If a Libyan buys a new car from Libya, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
>The price of petrol in Libya is only $0.14 per liter.
>Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
>If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.
>A portion of Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
>A mother who gives birth to a child receives US$5,000 ;
>40 loaves of bread in Libya costs only $0.15 ;
>Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country. The water is free of charge.
>Under Gaddafi’s oil-revenue-sharing program, each Libyan gets $500 (DOLLARS) dumped into his or her bank account, each month.
>Women in Libya have equal rights, not only as a philosophy, but also in practice.

Old pasta, but nobfy was able to prove it wrong.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.