[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /b/ what phone are you currently using? Do you like it? Would

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: LG_G2_prss-380-80.jpg (9KB, 380x213px) Image search: [Google]
LG_G2_prss-380-80.jpg
9KB, 380x213px
So /b/ what phone are you currently using? Do you like it? Would you recommend your phone to other /b/ros? Pic related, it's my current daily driver the LG G2 Verizon version (they are the only ones with LTE in my area). I love this phone. It took a while to get used to the buttons on the back, but now I can not imagine using a phone with out it. I would recommend this phone to anyone who is looking to get a new phone.
>>
Upgraded from my Galaxy SIII to the Nexus 5 about a month ago. Stunning phone.
>>
BlackBerry Z30. Cause it's hot shit and I don't like being a sheep and using the same shit as everyone else.

Seriously though, pretty good phone. New BB phones are pretty good shit.
>>
>>535833393
galaxy s3, it's not so new, but it is pretty fast and reliable. it is what you expect a smartphone to be able to do.
>>
i had the evo 3d and i made the jump to a galaxy s4. its an awesome phone and i love it and get great service everywhere in town except for at my new house. its pretty bad that ive gotta get my mom and brother to use skype to call me. other then that its pretty slick.
>>
Working for Verizon i try to test out all the phones on the market, S4 was ok, Note 3 is dope but too big for me, dont care for the iphones...

G2 buttons took me a while as well but i just used the knock-on to get my screen up. Amazing phone though, specs are out of this world

Currently have the Moto X and i love it, probably my favorite phone out right now in regards to features, would highly recomend it to anyone.
>>
>>535833804
I was going to get the Nexus, but as I said in my post, AT&T or T-Mo do not have LTE in my area. At best AT&T gets around 6mb down. On verizon I can get between 20-45 down. So I was kind of boxed in.

>>535833996
Everyone I have ever talked to about BB who owns them all say the same thing. I love this phone. I understand you can now get Android apps on the BB phones. Have you tried using them on the BB and if so, does it perform as an Android would?
>>
>>535833996
I smell a heavy buyer's remorse here.
>>
>>535834436
Yeah man, I was a Verizon customer for years. Finally jumped ship because their business practices disgust me. But if you don't get LTE service from anyone else in your area, you're kinda stuck!
>>
>>535834339
The S3 is one of those phones that just works no matter how you abuse it. It is a shame that it was the last time Samsung made a decent product.

>>535834356
I looked at the Moto X, but tbh, I am not big on the moto phones. They just do not feel right in the hand for some reason.
>>
>>535833393
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact here. Loving this thing so far. Very nice alternative for anyone wanting something that feels close to an iPhone but prefers an android device.
>>
I'm using an Alcatel Idol X. Considering my last phone was a Galaxy Gio, I'd say I've upgraded.
>>
File: 1234678987654334567.jpg (35KB, 344x361px) Image search: [Google]
1234678987654334567.jpg
35KB, 344x361px
iPhone 5s, because android is a shitty knockoff. I do not recommend it to any of you fuckin plebs.
>>
>>535835132
rusemaster
>>
>>535834762
I was on Big Red and switched to Sprint...huge mistake. This time around I went back to Big Red. I just wish T-Mo had their shit together in my area.

>>535835027
I love the Sony phones. I barrowed one while my old phone was being repaired. I loved it. The only issue I had with it was the battery only lasted 8 hours. I currently get around 14-17 hours on my G2. But again, if I had someone other than verizon, the Sony line of phones would be at the top of my list
>>
>>535834890

I feel you, bro. I was never a moto fan until i got this one, I still dont like the Droid line but the moto x is on a whole other level
>>
File: 20130403-HTC-ONE-022edit.jpg (212KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
20130403-HTC-ONE-022edit.jpg
212KB, 2500x1667px
This shit right here. It's excellent.
>>
Went from a HTC Radar 4G shitty windows phone to a Nexus 5, unlocked, rooted, flashed a custom ROM and Kernel and let me tell you this phone is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>535834436
Oh also would recomend the HTC One, just have to get rid of the blinkfeed and its a solid fucking phone no doubt
>>
>>535835525
Agreed, and I almost bought that phone. The new version is coming out soon. Thinking of switching up? Also I love HTC Sense.
>>
File: phonemasterrace.jpg (64KB, 510x465px) Image search: [Google]
phonemasterrace.jpg
64KB, 510x465px
Stand down fags
>>
>>535835515
Totally, dude. T-Mo has the best business practices but their service is lacking, esp. compared to VZW.
>>
File: HTC-WP-8X-2V-yellow.png (151KB, 500x439px) Image search: [Google]
HTC-WP-8X-2V-yellow.png
151KB, 500x439px
>>535835832
Fuck yeah windows phone master race. Right there with ya buddy,
>>
>>535835832

TBH I know 4 people who have Windoes Phones. They all love them. Why do you love yours?
>>
>>535833393

iPhone masterrace reporting in.

while you guys fiddle with settings I GET ON WITH SHIT, like earning enough to have an iphone and bang fit girls
>>
>>535836023

I have no issues with the Iphone. It is a solid phone that works and works well. My only hang up is lack of customization and a swipe keyboard.
>>
>>535833393
Got the same phone in January. It's a pretty good phone but I agree, the buttons on the back took me a bit to get used to.
>>
>>535836023
>iPhone 5s on-contract: $200
>90% of Android phones on-contract: $200

Yeah man, you big. You can "afford" an iPhone.
>>
>>535835987
I'll admit I'm a Microsoftfanfag but in all honesty it's just the perfect phone.
Everything stands out, haven't had it long enough to have super detailed reasons.
S
>>
File: HTC-DROID-DNA-3ad.jpg (373KB, 1812x1400px) Image search: [Google]
HTC-DROID-DNA-3ad.jpg
373KB, 1812x1400px
Droid DNA reporting in. My only complaint is the battery life, the thing is fast as fuck.
>>
>>535836023

Congrats you have the same phone as 90% of teenage girls and cant even support flash
>>
>>535833393
>2014
>not being able to afford an iphone

Shiggy diggy doo
>>
Samsung note II reporting in. I love the phone, but it's big as fuck.
>>
>>535836841
>Implying IPhones cost more than any top of the line Android
Cute.
>>
g2 master race, reporting.
simply amazing battery life, and everything is so smooth.

I've never killed the battery in the two months I've owned it, and frequently get 5 to 7 hours of screen time over the day and still don't get in the red.

now I'm 4.4 and rooted on the stock Rom, with the camera mod installed.

so I get the amazing OIS stock camera with the ability to shoot in 4K or 120 fps for slow motion.

Also, dem bezels!
>>
>>535834356
Me too! In south central region. Loving my note 3. Probably the greatest thing since sliced bread and not much bigger than GS4. Hate my blackberry z30 BEST device. Getting an iPhone 5s to learn more about ios.
>>
>>535837139
>implying mummy didn't pay for your shitty android phone
>>
>>535837378
Actually I got it for half off due to employee discount because I work for Verizon.
>>
>>535836841
I can afford an Iphone thank you. As I said before, they are a good phone, however they lack customization and a swipe keyboard. They are also a little small. I like the larger screens of the high end Androids. However if Apple made say a phone with a screen such as mine, or Note 3 size and allowed better customization and custom keyboards, I would seriously consider getting one.

>>535837167
THIS! the screen goes right up to the bezel and it is clean and smooth looking. The only issue is dem fingerprints
>>
Xperia Ion. Pretty good phone, 4/5
>>
htc vivid. gonna re-up the contract in september. any suggestions? i def like htc but the galaxy is pretty fucking dope
>>
>>535836804

>Implying I give a shit about flash

>>535836320
I was countering the whole 'LOL U PAY SOO MUCH MORE' shit but I guess thats not even an issue.
>>
>>535837692
>Implying you shouldn't give a shit about flash
>>
Wow all these fedora wearing android owners sure do get mad easy
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.