[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A video made by a young feminist- comments and ratings enabl

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: This is what Fem looks like.png (1024KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
This is what Fem looks like.png
1024KB, 1920x1080px
A video made by a young feminist- comments and ratings enabled. 3 likes and 400 dislikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5CjoeGpPyM

Discuss.

Also her YouTube profile picture is a uterus.
>>
I up-voted it, just to fuck with yall
>>
>>534736691
Wow man thats so hardcore. You sure fucked us alright, we wont sleep well after this. Kill yourself.
>>
>>534736840
u r 2edgy4me
>>
>>534736691
It wasn't you. It was the young white male privilege which upvoted this for you.
>>
>>534736945
>try to act edgy
>thinks liking a shitty video actualy upsets someone here
>''lel im so kewl''
>''lel u too edgy4me xdxdxx''
Please just stop posting you retard.
>>
>>534737086
You shouldn't get this mad on the Internet, especially over this.
>>
>>534736498

Hold on hold on. Think about this for just a second. If women want to be just as equal as men, then why cant men hit them without a problem, or why cant a guy not get a dirty look when he doesn't hold a door for a woman, or why cant women not judge men for everything they do because they are a "man". If a man can lift more and work in a construction job, a woman cant do that job because she can't lift those cement blocks or something. That example I just gave is saying that men and women aren't equal, and they never will be, because men are built and think differently than women.

For ever, since the world began, men have been the leaders and the protectors. Thats just who they are, its not supposed to be offensive to women. Some women who are current-world thinkers just think that way because they want to be their own person, more respect to them for doing that. But when you get back to it, the points I gave in the beginning of this lecture prove that they will never be equal, but that doesn't mean a man cant give his utmost respect towards women, because they are women.
>>
File: 1393018773288.jpg (37KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1393018773288.jpg
37KB, 251x242px
>Fair warning, the idiots over at 9gag are raiding this video with sexist comments because the immature shits think it is funny.?
>>
>>534736498

I just never understand why beautiful white women get into some stupid bullshit.
>>
>>534737497
I think it's their own guilt which they project onto others. She was lucky enough to have been born in a household where she did not have to work for anything her whole life. She was her dad's princess and chose some bullshit 'gender studies' as her degree. She had everything handed to her and she subconsciously feels guilty for it. She needs to 'justify' all this by proving to herself she has been oppressed.
>>
https://twitter.com/Kate__Berger
>>
>>534737497
>beautiful
>>
"I don't like this implication that there is an "appropriate age" for mac and cheese. pic.twitter.com/X5d5pRWllV"
>>
>>534737345
cauz /b/ as never done anything like that....

>eat shit, your faggier than OP
>>
>>534737345
go back to 9gag you fag
>>
i upvoted 2 kek u fegs no lifers
>>
facebook com kbergerinthetardis
>>
>>534736498
What a dumb bunch of stupid.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/user/kbergerinthetardis

Other YT channel
>>
File: 1393373396399.jpg (46KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1393373396399.jpg
46KB, 680x510px
>>534736691
>>
>>534738067

>Oh look, Anon said beautiful, I must obviously attempt to trigger a nerve by greentexting 'beautiful' and imply she isn't attractive whatsoever to assert my jealous femininity because I can never get pussy in my life and thus I sit here with a stale smirk in some hopes I can get a good reaction.

Well done Anon.

>>534737786
Don't blame them, they're oppressed you see and it is obviously the masculinity problem. They must recruit some manginas and white knights in order to achieve success.

>They rely on men and are in denial
>>
>>534736498

Smart man.
>>
>11 seconds in
>'sex-positive inter-sexual feminism'
Raged
>>
>>534736498
She looks like a troll. Also,
>profile picture is a uterus.
So?
>>
>>534738848
>>534738848
Wait until you see the bit where she talks about how everything men have ever achieved was due to their privilege
>>
>>534737896
>https://twitter.com/Kate__Berger
>queer feminist nerd who has seen that text post-my tombstone, probably
10-0-11-0-0 by 0-2, GZC · morethanwhatyouare.tumblr.com
>>
sent her a facebook message "Hows that strawman coming?"

77 decides what I say next.
>>
She's a fucking troll you faggots.
>>
>>534739264
Nope. If you look through her tumblrs and tweets you can see actually believes this. Sad really.

More:
"For whatever reason, people really struggle with bisexuality being a thing. Unless you drop it into every conversation—“As a bisexual woman, I wish it would stop snowing.”“I’m feeling really overwhelmed and bisexual with all these work deadlines”—they will assume, ignore, and forget."
>>
>>534738969
Jimmies successfully rustled
>>
Kate Berger ?@Kate__Berger Feb 24

It's not about what makes you feel comfortable or morally correct, it's about what is logical and is thought through critically.
>>
File: 651651.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
651651.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
>>534736498
>png
>1MB
>1920x1080

Are you a fucking idiot? Learn how to resize a pic of an ugly girl down to a jpg?
>>
bitches only argument is that girls are more likely to get raped and shit and because of the low wages

fuck this shit im out

captcha: still ntilout
>>
That Guy T here, guys respect her for not disabling comments.
>>
File: 1393210839749.jpg (58KB, 1000x982px) Image search: [Google]
1393210839749.jpg
58KB, 1000x982px
>>534737345
Implying people on /b/ have standards
>>
"Someday I'm going to have to tell my father that I'm going to study sexuality and not get a government clinical psych job. Someday."
How about we find her dad and tell him?
>>
ITT: pathetic subhuman sexist scum getting upset
>>
"A note on privilege: Kate is a white, cisgendered woman who grew up in a middle class family. She tries to acknowledge this privilege and the perspective it has given her at all times, however, she is a human being and slips up every now and then. When she makes such a mistake, she encourages others to inform her of her errors and provide appropriate insight. She will do her best to make the correct apologies and corrections, and to learn from the mistake. "
>>
>>534739380
Just checked her twitter. You may be right.
>>
"I don't use the term "pansexual" because I am not "gender-blind." I'm "biological-sex-blind.""
confirmed mutant.
>>
File: hillary.png (327KB, 1097x879px) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
327KB, 1097x879px
some one send her this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.