[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I beat the shit out of some guy last night for jumping my car

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ffgssd.jpg (193KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ffgssd.jpg
193KB, 1200x900px
I beat the shit out of some guy last night for jumping my car roof.

He yelled and climbed on.
I ran out without a second thought and tackled him bare feet as he was walking away laughing.

I pounded the shit out of him and choked him out until he said "I got it"

I made him repeat it, then i told him if he does something like that again ill kill him as he was gasping for air and almost passed out.

Was what i did right? The funny thing is i'm not really violent at all, but at that moment nothing else was on my mind than to cause him pain
>>
>>531525932
Was he a teen? Or just some guy with mental problems?

If it was a faggot teen, who do those things for jokes, then I applaud you OP.
>>
>I GOT IT!
WHAT HAVE YOU GOT!?
>THE URGE....TO HERBAL
then you two fucked
stop lying
>>
>>531525932
never happened
>>
>>531526624
Hes 20, a year younger than me.

He's some kid who smokes alot of weed and tries to gang bang. I think he's been to prison once too
>>
>>531525932
You committed a serious crime, its called assault. And in the way you described it, I'd put it at the first degree, a class A felony.

OP, please turn yourself in, you fucking douchebag. And take your punishment like a man.
>>
>>531525932
anyone that fucks with another mans car deserve to be shot imo. chicken shit move.
>>
File: M95sa.jpg (40KB, 480x639px) Image search: [Google]
M95sa.jpg
40KB, 480x639px
>>531527296
of course you did the right thing. fuck that cunt for getting on your car roof
>>
>>531527356
White faggot detected.
I'll fuck you and your old lady in your civic and you won't do shit, your car is just a material possession you liberal communist. All praise be to Buddha
>>
Fuck, society is too pussy shit now a days.
>>
>>531525932
You're lucky if he doesn't take you to court, because I would.
>>
>>531525932
I see no problems here. OP was a boss. Asking spineless faggots on 4chan for validation was his only mistake in this whole affair.
>>
>>531528370
You think it would hold up in court if it was trespassing and vandalism? Gtfo please
>>
>>531525932
No witnesses? Your word vs a pot head!
No problem - totally the right thing!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.