[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing Roman Reigns is good at, anti smarks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

File: 1455468477850.png (763KB, 607x579px) Image search: [Google]
1455468477850.png
763KB, 607x579px
Name one thing Roman Reigns is good at, anti smarks.
>>
>>995288
Sure as hell not football.
>>
Look stromg
Give me a boner
Sell bulletproof vest to kids
>>
>>995290
technically he is, just depends on what level
he was a great highschool football player
decent to good college player.
>>
>>995288
Giving MILFS lady boners.
>>
File: bitchesloveroman3.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesloveroman3.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>995300
and solid 7's
>>
>>995296
>Sell bulletproof vest to kids
This will be good for their American audience
>>
sports entertainment
>>
Getting me to change the channel
>>
File: 1422411013828.gif (3MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
1422411013828.gif
3MB, 225x169px
>>995300
>Giving Vince boners

Ftfy
>>
His matches with Daniel Bryan at Fastlane and Bray Wyatt at Hell in a Cell were pretty damn good, his matches as a member of The Shield are classics. It's natural that you don't like Roman because you know he's who the company wants as their next big star. Remember when it was cool in 2006 to hate John Cena because he was elevated to Hulk Hogan status? Roman is pretty agile for a man of his size. And I enjoy him performing moves like the running dropkick outside of the ring.
>>
File: bbygurl.jpg (21KB, 389x343px) Image search: [Google]
bbygurl.jpg
21KB, 389x343px
>>995288

Pissing off obese smarks such as yourself.
>>
>>995288
being samoan
>>
>>995327
>implying it won't be cool to hate Cena when they give him his 16th and 17the world title reigns
>>995343
>just sitting there and sucking vince mcmahons sweaty dick
>>
Well he finally broke my addiction to watching weekly wrestling.

Now I just gotta stop watching the PPVs and get off this damn board.
>>
>>995327
>His matches with Daniel Bryan at Fastlane and Bray Wyatt at Hell in a Cell were pretty damn good,

kek those matches were resoundingly mediocre.

>It's natural that you don't like Roman because you know he's who the company wants as their next big star.

Maybe because, compared to most of his peers, he's really not even close to good enough?
>>
>>995574
This.
Roman exemplifies the same problem Cena did, only worse. Cena could actually put on some good matches all things considered. Roman is more or less the highlight of everything wrong with the current state of wwe. He's not really good at promos, not really good at going a long time in the ring, not particularly charismatic, all he has going is "the look" and that Vince and HHH like him (for whatever reason.)

Roman isn't the problem, but a sideeffect of a pre-existing condition.the condition being that wwe writers and vince mcmahon think they know what the fans want,so much to the point they've blocked out the fans almost entirely. And this won't fix itself until either Vince dies, or another wrestling organization gets absurdly popular like wcw
>>
The big comparison with Cena and Roman comes down to mic skills to me. Cena had a character that gave him room to work with that wasn't just "Top Guy Superman Punch" he got some time to be a bad guy and worked well. He also got the benefit of guys like The Rock, Stone Cold, Michaels, and several others still being around in the main event light so that he got small pushes like the US championship and up the ladder to actual main event status rather then being pushed to the moon out of nowhere.
>>
>>995574
>those matches were mediocre
okay plebbit
also who should be top guy
>>
>>995720
Roman can put on good matches as well. That's not the problem anymore, we've gotten past that. It's his mic skills and crowd handling combined with the worst booking of a top wrestler of all time
>>
>>995804
The guy the audience likes most.
it isn't rocket science, if the audience cheers for a dude, and does it consistently, that's the guy you put in the spotlight. and the guy you eventually put a belt on.
>>
>>995811
I still feel inclined to argue he's able to put on good matches when he spent 30 minutes out of the royal rumble in the back
>>
>>995804
> doesn't like sub-par matches
> OMG LE READIT BOOGEYMAN REEEE

There shouldn't A Top Guy, because that's outdated. 4 Pillars, baby.
>>
>>995811
>the worst booking of a top wrestler of all time

Mandatory reminder that AJ STYLES has already done more clean singles jobs in WWE than Reigns.
>>
>>995825
>there shouldn't be a top guy
Yes there should. There's always someone leading the charge. However the top guys always had a calvary behind them.
Hulk Hogan
>Randy Savage
>Ultimate Warrior
>Andre The Giant

Bret Hart
>HBK
>Diesel
>Undertaker

Austin
>Rock
>Mankind
>HHH

Cena
>Orton
>Batista
>Mysterio
>>
>>995823
He has put on good matches though
>>
>>995848
> Mysterio in the Top 4 there

Uh, no. Sorry junior. Come back in a few years.
>>
>>995859
Oops
Edge*
>>
>>995854
His best match is a carryjob from the best wrestler in the company that was mediocre by his standards.
>>
>>995854
I suppose, though it's owed in part to being put in matches with good wrestlers that could help him get through
>>
>>995869
He pulled a good match out of the Big Show at Extreme Rules last year, although we have to see what matches he can do well in the future. Kind of boring to nit pick him all day
>>
>>995861
And more importantly, Reigns is the Warrior/Diesel of his era getting pushed like he's the Austin/Rock.
>>
>>995874
It was literally just table spots
>>
>>995878
Who is the Austin/Rock of this era?
>>
>>995913
There won't be one because how the company presently operates, but either way, it's not gonna be fuckin' him.
>>
>>995918
It just might have to be. Sorry. He could work as a Goldberg or Batista of this era.
>>
>>995924
He quite clearly can't.

Explain why Reigns should be pushed without mentioning his Look or that WWE already is.

Stop being a WWEcuck.
>>
File: A+playerwithroman.jpg (36KB, 610x250px) Image search: [Google]
A+playerwithroman.jpg
36KB, 610x250px
>>995913
seth vs roman.
>>
>>995929
He makes good money and is a hit with children and fat women and casual audience
Unfortunately they didn't let him develop and he's like how Cena was treated in 2006

Quit being a Cultural Smarxist
>>
>>995931
> Reigns over Ambrose

kek, no.
>>
>>995943
>Memebrose over Reigns
>>
>>995934
But he doesn't make good money at all: last year's Road to WrestleMania was the lowest-rated since 1997.

And his live events draw less than the Orton vs. Sheamus tours.

ORTON
VERSUS
SHEAMUS

> Cultural Smarxist

Now this is shitposting.
>>
>>995950
Gonna need citations for both buddy
>WWECuck
now this is shitposting
>>
>>995943
a janetty who will never be world champ can't be a top guy, roman sucks but he's already a two times world champ.
>>
>>995947
> le Meme posts

Ambrose is better than Reigns in every single way.
>>
>>995958
roman may suck right now but he's still better than deanetty as of now
>>
>>995952
http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-tv-ratings-down-for-september-2015-house-show-attendance-stats-and-more/

It's called google you lazy fuck.

Can't find a source for the thing he said about being the lowest rated since '97 but I didn't look particularly hard.
>>
File: NumbersDontLie.jpg (34KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
NumbersDontLie.jpg
34KB, 588x379px
>>995952
http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-tv-ratings-down-for-september-2015-house-show-attendance-stats-and-more/

>>995957
>a janetty who will never be world champ can't be a top guy,

...you know it's worked, right?
>>
>>995966
At what? Reigns is far worse at wrestling, talking and getting over.
>>
>>995966
How? Elaborate partna, oh wait you're just gonna say "LOONEYBIN FRIDGE XDDD!" Like the mongrel you are

In-Ring Ability - Ambrose (Yes, Ambrose is limited cause his lunatic gimmick, dude's been wrestling for 15 years no fucking way a failed football players who's been wrestling for 3 is better)
Mic Skills - Ambrose
Charisma - Ambrose
Looks - Roman

How tf is Roman better buddy?
>>
>>995986
>that 06 peak
was it cause of [RETRACTED] or something?
>>
>>995986
>>995977
>Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Braun Stroman and Bray Wyatt averaged 3,600 paid fans.
Alright
>>
>>995958
>Ambrose is better than Reigns in every single way.
yup like
not winning feuds
burying mid card belts and never defending them
being a meme
having a shitty moveset
making goofy faces for no reason
being the jannetty of the shield.
>>
>>995997
Ambrose has a better look honestly: at least he doesn't need a padded push-up bra to look big
>>
>>995997
Roman is offering me better more entertaining matches than Dean at the moment.
Dean and Reigns promos are equally bad at the moment.
HAHAHA IM CRAZY I TALK FAST AND UNINTELLIGBLELSKA
>>
>>996007
I love how all the Deannetty shitters are such huge marks who get easily worked by the booking.

> having a shitty moveset

Still better than the guy who can't even convincingly powerbomb Prince Pretty.
>>
>>996014
Ambrose has been killing it on the mic lately promoing on Lesnar, where have you been?
>>
>>996007
Hahaha so no REAL reasons? Hogan, Benoit, HBK, Cena, Lesnar all memes, Reigns must be better than those chaps
>>
>>996021
HHAHAHAHA COME OUT LESNAR IM SO MAD!!!!!!! YOU BIG BULLY BLUB BLUB!!!! BRHABABAHAA *gets KOed by Lesnar*

His Shield promos were GOAT
>>
File: dick sucking lips.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dick sucking lips.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
> goofy faces
>>
>>996030
>dick sucking lips
i know what you were thinking about anon
>>
>>995997
Dean has been killing it on the mic recently, but his gimmick is too fucking inconsistent

One moment he's a badass loner and the other he's Bugs Bunny
>>
>>996028
I'm starting to think you might be legitimately retarded.
>>
>>996032
Your Mom?
>>
>>996034
Sorry but his old promos were way better.
>>
>>996028
You can literally do that with anyone

HAHAHAHABNFHSV ROCK IS HOME NOW! *TONGUE FLIP* JABRONI DUDE! THE CHAMP OF THE PEEPLE I AM SO AWESOME! *Rock Bottom*
>>
>>996033
>but his gimmick is too fucking inconsistent
>One moment he's a badass loner and the other he's Bugs Bunny

It's almost like Ambrose doesn't book himself or something.
>>
>>996039
you want roman to roleplay as mommy?
>>
>>996040
And his current promos are STILL way better than anything Reigns has ever done, so what's your point?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>996042
HAHAHAHA COOKIE PUSS COOKIE PUSS
>>
>>996044
Neither does Reigns
>>
>>996056
Yeah, difference is, that Reigns isn't good no matter what role they book him in.
>>
>>996047
Reigns saying "you damn right le cena sucks when ramen is in le house" is better because it isn't LE WACKY LINE
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x224px
>>996058
>>
>>996061
Ambrose has literally never said Wacky Line you memeshitter.

> getting worked by SuperCena!Lite saying CENA SUCKS
>>
>>996061
You can't be this autistic dude

Ambrose working you and his meme shitters, part of me thinks he does this reddit bullshit to piss guys like you off
>>
>>996085
>>996101
>being so autistic that you reply to my shitpost twice
>lol he worked you XDDD
>le shitter
Who the fuck says shitter?
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
>>996108
>continues to meme instead of using valid points

Hopped on the Ambrose-hate bandwagon obviously, it's ok, you'll touch a women one day
>>
File: Capture.jpg (5KB, 388x62px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
5KB, 388x62px
>>996108
> being dumb-as-fuck
>>(You)
>>
>>996124
Hopped on the Reigns hate bandwagon obviously
>>996125
Nice photoshop underaged punk mark

Also replying to me twice again, please have sex
>>
>>996128
> shitposting this desperately

Now it's just getting sad.
>>
>>996145
You're literally just as sad as him for replying and shitposting to him as well.
>>
>>996128
Oooh you are a Reigns mark

18+
>>
>>996012
>Ambrose has a better look honestly
not really i would say for the south possibly but roman is really over in the south oddly enough
>at least he doesn't need a padded push-up bra to look big
he does, have you seen him lately? hes lost most of his muscle its like his actively trying to be really skinny.
>>
>>996153
Hurry up and buy that rope already, Poochador.
>>
>>996158
>but roman is really over in the south oddly enough

lol even Bootyham, Alabama didn't care about him last time RAW was there
>>
>>996168
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FAGGOT
STOP FUCKING INSULTING ME YOU FUCKING FAT FAGGOT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND GARDEVOIR MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF
>>
>>996182
kek
>>
>>995848
Replace Mysterio with Edge
>>
>>996051
Does the part of the world not serviced by Carvel ice cream have any idea what cookie puss is?

>tfw west coast now and no fudgey the whale
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.