[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha Banks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (574KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (7).jpg
574KB, 1920x1080px
I seriously tried to buy the Sasha Banks hype, but I just....can't, she's overrated as hell, she's GARBAGE

>Solid In-Ring Skills
>Garbage mic skills
>Botches her lines
>Booked like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar for some reason

She's pretty much the female Reigns, and no, it isn't Tamina cause "XDDD SOMOAN"

Also, her winning at Wrestlemania is the dumbest shit ever and shows how hypocritical fans are

It makes zero sense for Becky not winning at Wrestlemania. Can’t believe they’re going to just hotshot Sasha to the title rather than payoff a months-long personal feud, and deny any real meaning to Becky’s storyline in the process. Having Sasha win a bloodless feud is the sort of weak storytelling that teaches people to avoid investing in storylines, particularly where faces are involved. Having Becky win by making Charlotte tapped out via DisArmHer is double win for WWE, firstly it would allow Becky to complete revenge against Charlotte, secondly it will protect Sasha from being pinned and submitted in main roster. But having Sasha win is a great way to get people to diminish Becky by freezing her role in this arc as a victim who was never able to get payback. Absolutely terrible storytelling if this is where they go with it. If they made it Triple Threat match, at least not too predictable that Sasha won the title, there's possibiltiy that Becky may win. And why Bayley goes after divas title on her first day of debut, it's just repeat of the same mistake they did to Paige, let her win divas title without even buildup and give time to connect to main roster crowd at all, then the crowd quickly lost interest of her.

If this was Nikki Bella, Reigns, Cena, Triple H, etc you guys would fucking riot and say: "BURIED XDDD!"

Also, she's ugly as fuck quit lying to yourself
>>
>>974687
> she's overrated as hell, she's GARBAGE
> Solid In-Ring Skills
> She's pretty much the female Reigns,

Wow, the rare triple-contradiction.
>>
the first one i forgot to backspace the garbage part from my original draft, this was all copy and paste

But explain where the Reigns part is a contradiction???
>>
>>974687
Never heard of her but at least she's hot
>>
>>974687
Aside from your views on Sasha herself, I agree with what you say. It will be a mistake to hotshot the title onto her and Becky is much more deserving. Sasha is 24 with a long career ahead of her. Becky is 29, has suffered serious injuries already and has wrestled on the indies a lot. She likely doesn't have long left and she deserves one good run. She got over naturally with the fans and is an example of a well booked underdog story.

I think Banks has a lot of potential. I like her, but I don't want to see her win yet. It's too soon.
>>
>Sasha will never force you to eat her ass as punishment for being white while claiming its reperations
>>
>>974742
>Her non-existent ass
>>
>>974731
Because even if Sasha was just "solid" in-ring that would still put her leagues ahead of Reigns.
>>
>>974742
Don't make me cry m8
>>
>>974743
She still has an asshole (presumably). Good enough for me.
>>
Ok I'll give you that anon, Reigns is pretty bad in the ring
>>
>>974687

This is the worst bait I've ever seen.

Apply yourself.
>>
File: 1455328915577.jpg (65KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1455328915577.jpg
65KB, 320x320px
>no actual rebuttal
>just calls it bait
>most likely stopped reading after the first 5 words

kek
>>
>>974764
He actually brought up some good points in his assessment of the story direction.
>>
I don't think Bayley is going to be hotshotted but winning on her debut didn't hurt Paige at all. She was over a few months in and became very popular in the long run.
>>
>>974766

No I read your stupidity, but this being 4chan and all, I'm more inclined to believe you're trolling in order to get more people to reply or to piss people off, cause if you were actually sensible you'd know just how many stupid statements you made in your post.

>Sasha is getting hot-shotted to the title

Literally how? She's been on the roster the same time as them and she's been the last to get a title shot, in fact, she still hasn't even gotten one.

You might as well have made this a Becky Lynch general cause your entire post boils down to "I want Becky to peg me hard till I cum"
>>
>>974771
And look where she is now. Nothing more than a puppet, a shill for Total Divas. It's all about the four horsewomen (hate that fucking name) and will be for a good while.
>>
>>974774
>You might as well have made this a Becky Lynch general cause your entire post boils down to "I want Becky to peg me hard till I cum"

...who doesn't?
>>
>just proved you didn't read if you think I'm a Becky mark

She is getting hot shotted to the title, you hypocrite, you're most likely one of those Reigns' haters who said he got hot shotted when literally the same logic applies

She was off T.V. for months and just comes out of nowhere and ruins a pretty solid storyline, I gave reasons as to why Becky SHOULD win WITH Sasha still looking like a beast

Nice try cherry picking to give an illusion you actually read

Get BTFO fag
>>
>>974774
Not him, but I think she hasn't had enough build up yet. She came up, fucked around for a few months with Tamina/Naomi then disappeared for a month without explanation. She has done nothing of significance. Becky has been involved in a well booked, slowly developed feud with Charlotte that had the seeds planted months ago. Sasha just blowing in and winning at Mania is questionable booking.

I don't know, there's time to go. If they keep her looking strong like she is now, I can buy her winning the title. Otherwise, Becky really is the smart choice.
>>
>>974787
> it's a "if I keep calling somebody a hypocrite that means I'm right" poster

End yourself.
>>
>didn't even read my full comment

lmao begoen fool, I've embarrassed you enough
>>
>>974787

This kind of post is exactly what I expected from a bait artist and you legit sound like you have autism.

>>974795

>She has done

She has no say in the matter because someone else is doing all the booking. How can anyone say she's being hotshotted? Brock was hotshotted to win the WWE title when he debuted, someone getting a title shot after Brie Bella of all people isn't.

>Becky is the smart choice.

This is what it all boils down to. A boner for Becky Lynch and feeling like she's getting hurt by other people getting the spotlight cause deep down you know she'll get lost in the shuffle. The feud with Charlotte is recent and using the phrase "slowly developed" is giving too much credit to the dumb writers. There was nothing slow about it.

As for her being the smart choice, that's if you're interested in another underdog Daniel Bryan story for which "enough seeds" haven't been planted.

This generation's obsession with the big underdog always winning is pretty disturbing.
>>
File: 1455027198640.jpg (171KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
1455027198640.jpg
171KB, 700x504px
>>974766
>>974787
>>974802

Is this a new meme?
>>
>>974802
I'll begoen up yer mum's arsehole son
>>
>>974687

Sasha is fucking garbage. Her gimmick is tacky, her mic skills aren't that great and her ring skill is nowhere near as good as waifufags like to claim.

Also, no. Fuck you faggots that think she's a good heel. How can she be a good heel if she's fucking cheered most of the time? That's a contradiction. Yes I am mad, because she is the epitome of the kind of wrestler that gets pushed down peoples throats that the IWC hates, yet everybody circlejerks over this motherfucker for some reason. Here's a newsflash, cocksucker - she isn't great.
>>
>>974824

kys sperg
>>
>>974824
> admitting you're mad

holy shit kek
>>
>>974829

Give me your home phone number, you fucking fit cunt.
>>
>>974830
Sorry pal, but I like girls.
>>
Sasha fags never have intelligent responses
>>
>>974832

>liking girls

Fucking faggot. Sasha looks like an overgrown toenail. If I was in a room with Sasha Banks and Sheamus and had 2 bullets, I would shoot myself twice.
>>
>>974834

>Sasha fags
>Intelligent responses

As opposed to the brilliant prose being spewed in this thread. The OP itself reads like punjabi that was thrown into google translate then posted here.
>>
>>974812
Something else doing the booking is completely irrelevant. Her character has done nothing but float around for a few months. She isn't even over. She has been booked as a weak, comedy heel that can't win a match to save her life unless her goons help her. That continued for months and months. I get that heels are cheaters, but it went overboard. She looked weak as hell against everyone.

And no, it's not a ''boner'' for Becky Lynch. It's realising that she has worked her ass off. She has already been shown to be capable of beating Charlotte clean and is popular, so why not give her the title? And yes, it was a pretty slow build. The tension between the two initially started in November and Charlotte didn't turn on her until January. We're now in February. This whole thing has been going on for months now.
>>
Sasha is one of the worst and only gets pushed because snoop dog is her cousin. Literally worse than rock is my cousin IMO. At least rock did something for the business. She's also ugly I mean really really ugly and no tits or ass
>>
>The OP itself reads like punjabi that was thrown into google translate then posted here

>implying you actually read it
>>
>>974824
By your definition, literally no one is a good heel. Heels have been cheered for years. Who do you like, anon? Owens? Punk? Bad news, they can't and couldn't get heat to save their lives.
>>
>>974687

I agree with you, and will be succint instead of typing a rant.

They should have had Becky Vs Charlotte at Mania as a payoff match. With Becky going over.

Then slow burn Becky and Sasha for a few months then have it heat up between them leading into SummerSlam.
>>
>>974850

Sin Cara is my favorite at the moment.
>>
it's that simple anon, but no we must get Sasha Reigns to win at WM when she doesn't need to, but these hypocritical smarks will eat it up
>>
>>974848
Pajeet go to bed.
>>
>>974854
What heels do you like, then? Name me one heel on the roster that gets consistent heat. None of them do. Things are not so clear cut anymore. A heel not getting booed does not mean they have failed in that role, imo.
>>
File: SD-Report-121715.jpg (23KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
SD-Report-121715.jpg
23KB, 642x361px
>Name me one heel on the roster that gets consistent heat
>>
>>974845

>She isn't even over

She got a huge reception when her music hit at the rumble, does that not count? Who is actually over then?

>been booked as a weak

If not being pinned/subbed ever since debuting on the roster is your definition of weak then you got some serious problems.

>Workrate maymay

Brie Bella also beat Charlotte clean with a drop kick. It literally means nothing and how hard you work doesn't translate to how much success you think you're entitled to. I like Becky Lynch but the waifuists like you who try to turn this into a catfight over waifus and that everyone who isn't your waifu is the worst thing on Earth need to grow the fuck up.

>This whole thing has been going on for months.

There was no tension between them at all until the two weeks leading upto their feud. And even then it was retarded writing cause Charlotte had gone to war with Paige over her breaking up the faction, then she herself backstabs her fellow "sister" cause she's jealous of her. I mean come on, you're gonna praise that stupid lazy ass hastily put together writing?

>Why not give her the title?

So she can do what with it?
>>
>>974859

>Name me one heel on the roster that gets consistent heat.

Stephanie.

>A heel not getting booed does not mean they have failed in that role, imo.

Except it means exactly that.
>>
File: 16 - 1.png (307KB, 540x529px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.png
307KB, 540x529px
>you're gonna praise that stupid lazy ass hastily put together writing?

>implying Sasha's entire storyline isn't just that
>>
>>974868

Stephanie has been around for 20 years. Of course she's going to get heat ya dummy.

And these days, heels who are good at their job get cheered by fat IWC smarks. If you take these group of fans and thrust them in 1999 Triple H would have been more over than Austin.
>>
>tfw Sasha marks think that because we don't think Sasha should win we're automatically Beckyfags

You fucking idiots
>>
>>974874

>Referencing Becky Lynch in every criticism post
>We're not Beckyfags guise promise!
>Using ____fags to describe anything
>Forming factions over divas

Okay you underage retard
>>
>>974862
tbf that crowd was atypical
>>
>implying I'm not mentioning Becky in order to bullshit points Sashafags keep making

but kek
>>
>>974862
I should have clarified, Sasha is not over with the regular crowds. The 'marks'. The rumble was a smarky ass crowd and you know it. She gets meh reactions most weeks.

She would have been pinned or submitted many times over now if not for her teammates. That is looking weak. The winning streak would not exist without them.

If you think work rate shouldn't matter in how successful a person is, fair enough. I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise. I don't know where the waifu thing is coming from either. I like both Becky and Sasha. I even think Charlotte is doing okay. I'm not biased towards any of them. I want them all to do well.

There has been tension. Becky disapproved of Charlotte cheating back in November. Their feud didn't really start until January. There is a decent bit of time between the two things. The writing could be better, but I think it made sense for Charlotte to turn heel. She's much much better at it. She even said it herself that Paige's words changed her view of things. It's weak, but it's better than having no reason for it at all.

As for the title, what do you think? Defend it? Isn't that what one does with a title. She could feud with Bayley, Sasha or somebody else.
>>
>>974903
>She gets meh reactions most weeks.

so does becky
>>
>>974868
A heel is somebody who displays villainous traits like cheating or attacking from behind. Getting booed is a factor, but it is not essential to being one. It's about the way the character acts at the end of the day.

I'll give you Steph.
>>
and?
>>
>>974907
So does the vast majority of the roster. Becky's reactions are still more consistent relative to this. It's not uncommon for Sasha to get next to nothing.
>>
>>974913
Please learn how to reply to posts.
>>
>>974917
>Becky's reactions are still more consistent relative to this

No they aren't. Like I said before, it all boils down to waifuism, which is pretty pathetic if you took the time to think about it.
>>
This just in.... Women's wrestling fucking blows. Nobody except hardcore fans give a fuck about it and just change the channel or piss when it's on. There is a reason crowds are always dead during their segments.
>>
>>974920
And like I've said, you're completely wrong. I have no particular bias towards Becky or anybody else. I have these things called ears that I use to listen. Becky's reactions are almost always better than Sasha's. I'm just stating what I hear.
>>
>>974924

>Becky's reactions are almost always better than Sasha's

I'd ask you to post proof but we both know you're full of shit.

Gonna echo what this dude said:

>Nobody except hardcore fans give a fuck about it and just change the channel or piss when it's on.

Her reactions might be half a decibel higher cause she's been on TV more and a face, but that means jackshit especially compared to the reaction Sasha got at the royal rumble.
>>
>Implying smarks mean anything
>>
>>974687
Very spot on post.

Don't know what the fuck they are thinking.
>>
>>974931

>IP count didn't change
>Samefagging a divas post

Ehl Oh Ehl
>>
>>974932
Go ahead link me to what else I posted then faggot.
>>
>implying I was pretending I wasn't samefagging when I made it very obvious
>>
>>974927
I don't need to post 'proof'. You have ears. Use them. NXT didn't go this way, but the main roster has. Sasha gets good reactions *only* with smarks. Marks don't give a fuck despite her being on the main roster for months and having her undefeated streak.

The rumble reaction was good, yes, but it was one reaction from one night. From a crowd that, guess what, had a lot of hardcore smarks in it. She has not once gotten anything else like that since NXT.

Which, funny enough, the rumble took place close to Full Sail. They booed Ryback and Titus, guys who normally get cheers or no reaction. Marks do not boo Ryback. You work out what that says about that crowd.
>>
>>974944

>I don't need to post proof

Of course you don't. Cause like I said before, you're full of shit. The reality, like someone else already pointed out, is that the target audience don't really care when the women come on. You asserting that Becky gets better reactions on the main roster is laughable, there's always silence or mild cheering at best. It's not even like the reception she gets is life changing, and that's what you're touting it as.

>She hasn't gotten anything else since NXT

Cause she's barely been on TV and when she has been she was in a pointless faction that did tried and failed to be female New Day.

Anyway I'm done arguing this bullshit, it all comes down to what makes your dick hard when it comes to this divas shit for most of you.
>>
>>974944
>arks don't give a fuck despite her being on the main roster for months and having her undefeated streak.

Yeah, look at all of those important feuds or angles she's been apart of like [NULL] and [VOID]
>>
>>974779
while making the third most money behind the Bellas
>>
>>974953
I never denied that the majority of fans don't care. I was directly comparing the reactions she gets to Sasha's, and they are better. Barely been on TV my ass. She was on just as much as anybody else save for her disappearance in January. Her tv time was no more pointless than any other woman's either.

And keep spouting the waifu and muh dick bullshit, by all means. Posting it over and over isn't going to make it true, I'm afraid. I know it's hard to believe we're not all fat neckbeards, but you learn something new every day.
>>
>>974969
That's good for her, but from an actual wrestling standpoint she is irrelevant. She has not held a title in ages, jobs constantly, barely appears on TV. Marks like her just because le hot goth chick
>>
>>974687
You should watch some of her NXT Takeover stuff.
>>
Forget Sasha. I can't watch WWE with other people if Tamina is on, I get raging hard-ons every time

Fuck
>>
>>974968
There isn't a single diva feud that could be described as important. Not a one. Regardless, I acknowledge that she hasn't done shit. That's exactly why she shouldn't win the title.
>>
>>974985
Underrated desu
>>
>>974977
Its been like two months with intermittent appearances and people act like she's been gone ages. She probably gets the third most screentime on Total Divas now any does most of the larger media and WWE use her image for everything so she's still getting good exposure. Honestly its probably a sweeter deal to be in her spot.

Anyway, domething that's weird about this whole Becky/Sasha/Charlotte thing is how little they've been merchandised while the Bella's and Paige have continued to get items while not being heavily featured.
>>
>>975003
It's a sweeter deal, sure, but she liked to talk up moi veteran status and everything, yet seems totally content to do little wrestling. Can't say I blame her though.

C.B.S have been marketed little because quite frankly they're seen as uglier than Paige or the Bellas. Paige has a unique look (to non Brits anyway) and Nikki has big fake titties.
>>
>>974986
So basically nobody has done anything then.

Congratz: you out-argued yourself.
>>
>>975019
Some have done more nothing than others. They've at least attempted to make Becky/Charlotte matter. Sasha hasn't had that.
>>
>>975021
>more nothing

State of >>(You)
>>
>>975018
> Becky seen as uglier than fucking Gruntilda Bella
>>
>>975046
Big boobs and a toned body go a long way anon
>>
>>975032
>actually taking that as a 100% serious statement
Come on, lad.
>>
>>975018
I was talking about merch. Charlie and Sasha (not Becky unfortunately) have actually cut into the Bella's/Paige marketing but not a considerable amount and they certainly aren't getting the level of media appearances. They also actually used Charlotte/Ric for a few meet and greets and they didnt draw big so the WWE went right back to using Paige.

Becky is getting one of those Euro tour shirt designs so thats good for her, I guess.
>>
>>974972

So about that proof? Her reactions range from mild to non-existent. Your ears are broken.
>>
>>975061
I already told you I'm not posting shit. Fuck off.
>>
>>975062

So why are you still arguing like you want to be taken seriously and not seen as nothing more than a waifuist?
>>
>>975058
Paige/Bellas will always have the advantage in marketing due to TD, which has a sizable enough audience. They're just more recognizable.
>>
>>975053
> not even realising when you're being mocked

M8
>>
>>975050
Becky's abs look better than Nikki's face!
>>
>>975064
Taken seriously? I am not pathetic enough to care what some guy on a imageboard thinks of me.
>>
>>975080
Becky's abs are long gone m8. She's a bit of a chubs now.
>>
>>975088
She certainly gives me a bit of a chub

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: thick.jpg (894KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thick.jpg
894KB, 1920x1080px
>>975095
Have some chubs for your chub
>>
>>975050
So you'd find me hot if I got massive fake tits? Faggot.
>>
>>975081

>Trying to turn this personal

Don't get pissed off cause you can't back up the shit your spew, and you're getting called out for it.
>>
>>975102
Personal? What in the world was 'personal' about what I said? I didn't insult you at all.

Don't flatter yourself by thinking you've actually annoyed me. I don't take 4chan nearly as seriously as you seem to think I do.
>>
>>975062
you lookin a fool m8. the difference in reactions wouldn't be huge at any rate. even the more popular divas aren't considerably more over than the others unless you're comparing the top divas to bottom rungs that make an appearance a few times a year.

sales/marketability/being good at PR seem to get you further than crowd reaction in the division
>>
>>975111
You seem pretty butt flustered, desu.
>>
>>975111

>What in the world was 'personal' about what I said?
> I am not pathetic enough to care what some guy on a imageboard thinks of me.

>Muh feelings
>>
>>975115
I don't know how you could ever detect that through words on a screen. I 100% genuinely don't understand how.
>>
This thread started off complete shit and somehow got even worse
>>
>>975122
You're the one who brought up wanting to be 'taken seriously' as if this stuff actually affects muh feelings even the slightest bit. Who seeks to be taken seriously on 4chan? Come on now.
>>
>>975125
That's probably because you have autism.
>>
>>975133

Taken seriously in terms of whatever argument you're making you dummy.

>Who seeks to be taken seriously on 4chan?

And now we finally come full circle. >>974774

Majority of the people posting on this site, do it to be contrarian/controversial for the sake of it. Not that it matters, but anyone who reads through this interaction will be able to see how full of it you were about
>>
Relax fuckers... At this point Sasha it's the only draw to present in wm.
She had great matches with all the NXT roster, and you can't say the same of the other "4 horsewoman", not even Becky. Then she had this two matches with bayley when SHE took the dangerous spot and sell it perfectly, not just that, she carry Bayley to do a great performance, and fuck she is Ugly, i would say even uglier than tamina, but somehow she manages to do her job in NXT.
There is no discussion the only female than is in a superlative phase is Asuka, but behind her is Sasha.

>sage
>>
>>975978
This, sasha is on another level...
>>
>>974687
> this pathetic becky fag has now resorted to writing butthurt essays after getting tired of falseflagging sasha posts

No one cares about your deaf C+ potato
>>
>>974687
>using smart terms
>being this worked

The whole direction of Becky's character at the moment is that you're meant to feel like she's being constantly cheated and screwed over, but she still tries to do the right thing. The current frenemy angle with Sasha is part of that. Becky eating losses is NOT her being buried precisely because it provokes a feeling of injustice. This is nothing new in wrestling: Dusty Rhodes made his career out of being screwed over, DDP got over by being beaten up by the nWo, and Montreal made Bret more popular than ever.
>>
>>976692
And the whole point of what he is saying is based on this storyline of Becky being screwed over, and the amount of character development she's had compared to Sasha, and on Main Roster overness and performance, Becky should be winning at Mania and not Sasha. Can't say I disagree.

Sasha is great on her day, she hasn't been fantastic on the main roster yet though. Becky has really shone the past few months and come into her own. She's produced mic work better than anything Sasha has done, NXT or Main Roster, she's got over with most crowds at least a little bit, which Sasha has yet to do, and she's had a proper story.

Becky should win at Mania. Sasha winning feels like 1) a pre-set plan formed back in July when they all came up, and 2) on the basis of Haitch and Stephs NXT love rather than events as they are happening currently.

Sasha should win the title at some point, and soon, no question. But as it stands, Becky deserves the mania win, and the story makes more sense for Becky to get that win.
>>
>>975978
I hope she has enough time to rehearse before wm
>>
>>976796
I'm sure Undertaker can give her some tips on it
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.