[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now aware that this man will never connect with the fans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

You are now aware that this man will never connect with the fans the way daniel bryan did.

Vince mcmahon may love roman, but you will never see him get the same display of respect from the fans that daniel bryan did.
Ever.
>>
The fans bet on the wrong horse. Should've picked someone who could at least lasted 5 more years.
>>
>>963508
He already has it lol
Literally already the next Cena
>>
Reigns won't even connect with the fans the same way your average cult fave midcarder does.

>>963557
> Should've picked someone who could at least lasted 5 more years.

Bryan already had a decade under his belt when Reigns was still failing at football.
>>
>>963508
+18 reddit have sex 300lbs /woo/ vanilla midgets etc
>>
He got cheered in Seattle and during Bryan's retirement send-off, he's going to be fine.

Except in PPVs and smark cities.
>>
>>963508
The Big dog is Based
>>
>>963571
Undertaker has like 30 years under his belt and he never had to retire.
>>
>>963598
Undertaker has had maybe 10 matches in the past 5 years and wrestled a vastly different style.
>>
>>963616
Ric Flair has like 36 years under his belt and never had to retire.
>>
>>963652
>and be humble

Well he's fucked then.
>>
rip
>>
>>963642
Please stop posting.
>>
>>963715
Mark Henry has like 20 years under his belt and he never had to retire.
>>
>>963652
Someone call Iron Sheik, he's got work to do.
>>
>>963722
You have over 18 years under your belt (yeah, right) but you've still never touched a tit.
>>
>>963508
Don't lie bitch, you'd let him and his greasy hair have his way with you.
>>
>>963652
He's humble but he does not look like it because he's booked as a heel
>>
>>963771
Every non-kayfabe interview he's ever done makes him come off like an arrogant, entitled brat.
>>
>>963557
>blaming the fans

go to bed Vince.
>>
>>963760
It's called being a safe worker.
>>
>>963771
>He's humble
Where and when?
>>
>>964332
>>963779
Like cm punk
>>
>>964336
Too bad for him he's not even a fraction as talented as Punk.
>>
>>964336
Not really, Punk is chill some of the time, an asshole other timers, and he earnt everything.
>>
>yfw even cena connects better with the fans
roman is a shitty samoan manufactured counterfeit version of cena
>>
>>964340
Phil go to sleep

>>964341
Who says roman isn't chill? I heard many stories about ramen being cool to fans.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 610x610px
He never earned it.

He can't even take a fucking chair shot, and gets paranoid piss when someone hit him with a briefcase.

All he is is a power lifter and Rocks cousin, collecting an easy fat paycheck.
>>
>>964336
CM Punk is one of the greatest promos ever and can sell a imaginary match just by pretending to be a grumpy asshole to some no-name journalist. Do not ever compare him to Roman.
>>
>>964366
> Reigns
> powerlifter

KEK
>>
>>964373
You're right roman is more athletic than he is.
>>
>meme rock's cousin nowhere near as over as the GOAT
Makes sense
>>
>>964377
For both of the minutes of his cardio?
>>
IMO, Reigns is a bigger underdog than Cena and Bryan ever will be.
>>
>>964522
IMO you're full of shit and should get a rope and hang yourself.

:)
>>
>>963508
He's already more over than Bryan ever was you fat neckbearded smark.
>>
>>963722

Yeah, and for the vast, vast majority of those years he was total shite in the ring and never truly connected with the fans. He's still not exactly a great wrestler and the only compelling thing he ever did was his fake retirement speech, which naturally, WWE failed to capitalise on.
>>
>>964814
False.
>>
My PG legend Roman is better than any redditor's vanilla midget.

Who /bullee/ here?
>>
>>963571
Rock also failed football and Bryan has had a string of concussions
>>
>dude he gets gassed lmao
>he's a big meanie and a bully not as talented as my punk baby
>lol he failed football
Please stop shitposting on our board, /asprowrestling/ fags
>>
>>963567
>The next Cena.

Except he's not even close to Cenas level, let alone Bryans
>>
>>964376
Right? He struggles every time he tries the schoolboy powerbomb. The nigger could barely lift Breeze. Fucking Sin "Botchamania" Cara has a better schoolboy powerbomb than him.
>>
>>964928
Rock also showed aptitude for wrestling, to the point where people were genuinely calling him The Next Big Thing, after his DEBUT.

Reigns is in his 6th year of wrestling and is still peaking at mediocre.
>>
You are now aware that you are discussing an actor who plays on a scripted show for children, on an anime forum.

>cinnamon will never connect with the fans like sugarcup did. MLP is in an intricate show full of adult detail and if you were aware of the back stage happenings you would realise it's more than just a cartoon.

What you sound like.
>>
>>967088
>actually knowing their names
18+
>>
>>967088
You sound like an insecure edgelord adolescent.

And by "sound like" I mean "clearly fucking are".

Eat my shit
>>
>>967088

It's very childish to be ashamed of liking something for children. I'm well past the age where I cared about being to old for kids shows.

I like wrestling. I also like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Avatar, and Korra. Liking those shows doesn't stop me from also enjoying baseball, Daredevil, or House of Cards.
>>
>>967163
Yeah, but amazingly, liking Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Avatar and Korra is less embarrassing, because the writing on those is actually good.

Wrestling is for children, because they're usually stupid enough to be suckered in by it.
>>
>>967095
That's not their names though.
>>
>>967163
There's a difference between liking a show made for children, and discussing it in-depth on an anime forum, you fucking manchild.
>>
>>967434

No different than discussing any other scripted entertainment. I also discuss Steven Universe and Adventure Time online.

Princess Bubblegum is evil!
>>
>>967480
BREAKING NEWS
>>967480
BREAKING NEWS
>>967480
BREAKING NEWS
>>
>>964366
This, but sadly people will keep watching and going to raw, even if it's to boo reigns only it's still money for the WWE
>>
We need DOLPH.
>>
>>967479
You are a manchild. Scriptee fake drama wrestling is for young children who are too dumb to enjoy anything else.
>>
>>967792
Too many concussions :^)
>>
>>968755
> scriptee
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.