[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight Sweet Prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 18

File: danielbryanblue.jpg (25KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
danielbryanblue.jpg
25KB, 642x361px
Goodnight Sweet Prince
>>
>According to Dave Meltzer, at some point recently Daniel Bryan tried to give notice to WWE, presumably so he could wrestle for another company, but he was informed that he did not have the legal right to give notice.

What? How can they not allow him to quit? Seriously, why does the company hate him so much what did he ever do?
>>
>>956842
Derailed two Wrestlemanias and be everything that Vince thinks a wrestler shouldn't.
>>
He's suppose to be on Raw tonight. Retirement speech perhaps?
>>
>>956842
He is still valuable to them as a spokesperson obviously.
>>
>>956842
probably trying to help out bri, woudlnt be surprised if she was also going to them begging them not to let him wrestle again.
>>
>>956852
How the fuck did he derail them?
>>
Let me get this straight; they won't clear him and they won't release him? Fuck you Vince. He's just afraid if Bryan went to another company he'd take a good part of the fans with him. I'd take the WWE to court and demand a release.

If the WWE loses Bryan and half the Bellas they are fucked.
>>
>Raw is in Seatlle tonight
>Rumors are he's going to be on Raw tonight

He's retiring from WWE face it. The fan backlash in the coming weeks is going to be massive.
>>
>>956862
>the chat was so over and punk quit that it ruined 3 storylines they had to do something
so hhh, batista, AND orton put him over, only for him to get injured right away ruining everything yet again.
>>
>>956874
>The fan backlash in the coming weeks is going to be massive.
"im going to manage and watch the back of the guy who i feel is the next guy up and has busted his ass! ROMAN REIGNS!!!!!"
>>
File: 1449258829903.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1449258829903.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>956883
>the chant was so over
Why didn't they just give it to batista then?
>>
>>956887
Could you imagine.
>>
>that time they tried to give the 'YES' chant to Big Show
>>
>Raw in Seattle
>Bryan shows up to massive pop
>tells the crowd that Roman is the best wrestler and hardest worker in company
>>
>>956897
he already had his own shtick he didnt need to steal someones like bryan stole it from that MMA guy.
>>
>>956953
>Guys, I'm sorry, I couldn't beat the Authority.
>BUT ROMAN REIGNS CAN! YES! YES! YES!
>>
>>956941
>that time when it worked
>>
>>956883
>The chant was over
People really force this meme?
If was the chant that was over, why The Rock was booed on the RR?
>>
File: image.png (51KB, 338x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51KB, 338x288px
>>956980

Why do Bryan fans always have this simple minded, childish way of thinking that ramen and dbry are connected and if you like one you have to hate the other?
>>
>>956997
>if you like one you have to hate the other
there's a correlation considering they represent two absolute opposites.
>>
>>957001

Opposites how? Hard mode: none of this muh favorite indie darling "deserves" it more because he's been in the biz for X amount of years.
>>
>>956980
>People really force this meme?
what merch was flying off the shelf?
the goat face bryan shirt? or the yes merch? what chant was being used when roman was on the verge of winning the wwe title?
i rest my case.
>>
He's just announced his retirement on twitter
>>
fug
>>
WELP!

SAVE US AJ!
>>
>>957014
One's a really small guy known for his wrestling ability who Vince did absolutely everything to get out of pushing

the other is a very stereotypical wrestler who is known for his look and the fact that he is to inherit the keys to the company who Vince is doing absolutely everything to push
>>
>>957037
>>957041
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
There's no hope after alll...
>>
File: Daniel-Bryan-Sad-600x250.jpg (34KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel-Bryan-Sad-600x250.jpg
34KB, 600x250px
STANDING
>>
File: 1452789657717.jpg (20KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1452789657717.jpg
20KB, 500x329px
>>957041
>It's real
>>
>Went over three members of Evolution clean as fuck in one night
>Beat Cena clean and Big Match never had a chance to get his win back
>Had Cena take the Lesnar beating instead him
>More title reigns than Punk

Came out on top desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0G2X0Zpgfw

It's all over.
>>
>>957069
not to mention he had a great indy career. All in all a good career.
>>
OMG WHY ?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>957041
YES! YES! YES!
>people will go mad at raw tonight

Better he goes now like Edge or Stone Cold when he is still able to walk. He should train people on NXT instead of trying to grab brass rings.
>>
>marks too dumb to see this is clearly a work
>>
>back then
Chairshoots to the head, bleeding everywhere, crazy stuff all around

>now even piledrivers are banned
injuries everywhere

WHY
>>
>>957106
>>957106
>>957106
>>957106
>>957106
>>957106
>>
good, thank god i won't see le chanting fucking manlet shitting up my screen anymore.
>>
ONE THING
>>
Is there any chance this is a work?

Why would they let him appear and give a speech when he's clearly upset about it?
>>
Inb4 someone interrupts him during his speech leading to a match at WM
>getting this worked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsX1ATcyQxU
MONSTER A MONTER
>>
>>957069
>main evented wrestlemania
punk btfo
>>
He's done this "retirement tease" before you gullible faggots
>>
>>957121
>>957106

He's clearly going to Mark Henry the shit out of someone tonight
>>
What are the chances this is a work?
>>
>>957041
Good night sweet GOAT
>>
File: rey_mysterio_02_bio[1].png (84KB, 232x245px) Image search: [Google]
rey_mysterio_02_bio[1].png
84KB, 232x245px
>>956842
wouldn't be the first time
>>
>>957134
This year, he'll get the edge treatment
>>
>>957117
Get ready for the chants every week.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 530x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 530x520px
Why would he announce it on Twitter but tell everyone to make sure to watch Raw tonight?
>>
>>957014
You can't really pull this indie darling shit with Bryan any more when he was over with the casual audience too.
>>
>>957160
Exactly, this is a fucking obvious work and ratings ploy.
>>
>"medical problems"
>WWE Doctor won't clear him
>real and legit doctors cleared him, one whom is a NFL concussion doctor

I smell a work.
>>
Some midcard fucking jobber like Roidback will come out and rip on him, this'll lead to a few weeks of Bryan getting bullied, then he'll miraculously recover to man up and have a match at WM. You are marks beyond belief if you think he is done
>>
Hope Brie doesn't dump him right away
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dESRbne4TOU

The dream is over
>>
WWE better know this is a work because the company is being fucking slammed on it's own Twitter.

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/status/696764571818835969?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
>>
File: Untitled.png (465KB, 1099x462px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
465KB, 1099x462px
WORK
O
R
K
>>
Roman Reigns just tweeted about Bryan.

HHMMMMMMM
>>
So he quitting due to injuries? Wasn't he cleared by something like 4 doctors over the last year? But the WWE Doctor is the only one not to clear him? You're telling me the WWE doctor is the only Doctor that found something the other doctors couldn't and Bryan is trusting the WWE Doctor?
>>
>>957217
>getting slammed when even he says its for medical reasons
sit down smarks.
>>
>>957269
Bryan has been saying that the other doctors are better that the WWE doctor, but the company only trust their doctor no matter how many outside doctors clear Bryan.
>>
Poor Roman, now he will really get booed and there's no shenanigans the wwe can do to prevent that
>>
>>957288
What if that story about Bryan going to Pittsburgh to get cleared before the Rumble was true?
The one about Aries turned out to be right.
>>
>>957269
WWE is just saving face. Too much press on concussions this past year with the NFL and that Will Smith movie.

If DBry is hanging up the boots I expect him back for a final run or match like HBK after a few years.
>>
Daniel Bryan is one of the reasons I started watching WWE again. I watched the 2012 Royal Rumble for the food at a friends house, but didn’t really pay attention. I had enough fun though that on a whim on an uneventful Monday night (after EC 2012) I tuned into RAW, the very one where Bryan and Punk had their 1st Champion vs Champion match. The match was so good I became an instant fan of both guys, to the point that I felt the heartbreak of Bryan’s Mania loss as much as many of long-time fans (I like to think).
Daniel Bryan made me love wrestling and WWE again. Ever since his injury, I haven’t lost my fandom for wrestling (NXT and LU are too good), but I certainly have for WWE (main shows). I haven’t watched the show in 3 months and with Daniel Bryan truly gone I suspect I won’t for a long time.
>>
>>956738
>been cleared by like 4 different doctors
>wwe won't clear him
>retiring

He will be in Japan or TNA within the next year.
>>
>>957269
this guy got cleared by the same kind of doctors too
>http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2016/01/27/former-nfl-player-who-died-at-27-found-to-have-brain-disease-cte.html
>>
>>957309
no plz, he shud go to the lucha underground
>>
>>957315
he's a wrestler, not an actor
>>
So WWE added this video to their YouTube hours ago, before the news broke. Take it as you will

http://youtu.be/NBMjSaGMG8s
>>
>>957269
NFL doctors are worse than WWE doctors.
>>
>>957319
what do you mean if those guys can do it bryan can do it in his sleep
>>
>his tweet has been up for 1 hour and already has 26K retweets
>story is making national media

If this is a work it's going to spike the viewers up a ton. A ton of people are going to watch tonight now.
>>
this screams work to me, but I can't think of anyone to feud with Bryan, unless we get a Team Hell No reunion.
>>
>>957299
>>957288
see here "better" doctors.
>>957313
>>
>>957315
>>957319
hes going to be havocs dad.
>>
>>957386

nakamura is challenging him tonight
>>
>>957413
Holy shit i would mark so fucking hard, too bad nakamura is confirmed nxt
>>
>>957341
Those headbutts looked dumb as hell tbf
>>
>>957413
to a dance off at NXT during mania weekend.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UsESZMBJhXw

Will the pop be bigger then this?
>>
File: 1442883292724.gif (997KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1442883292724.gif
997KB, 500x373px
>yfw heel american dragon is back
>>
Holy shit read the facebook posts on WWE "Fuck you vnce you got what you wanted"

hahhahahaha
>>
>>957041
>yfw HHH comes out to shake his hand as D-Bry fights back tears
>pulls him in and puts him in the yes lock
>does his kicks and hits the running knee

How hard will you mark if this is a work of Mark Henry proportions
>>
>>957594
10/100
i dont want to see another smark mainevent at mania.
>>
Bryan v Taker at Wrestlemania.

>>>957658

What are the chances? What do you think about the idea?
>>
>all this talk of it being a work
Please don't get my hopes up
>>
>>956852
must be why he gave him and Benoit and Eddie and HBK and Bret Hart and Rey Mysterio multiple world titles
>>
>>956883
>it's the chant
fuck off, you salty cocksucker.
>>
>>956958
I would quit.
>>957014
here's one.
Daniel Bryan trained all his life, actually learned and trained and wanted to be a professional wrestler.

Roman Reigns is failed football player. who went through at least 4 major and minor league football teams in less than a year before his dad suggested signing to wwe.

one is hard work and determination and wanting to do what you love. and one is just going into the family business cause you suck at everything else.
>>
>>957594
I want to believe. but I know better,

>>957657
>smuh smuh smuhsmaaaaarks
>>
>>957657
I don't have enough fedoras for this post.
>>
>>956869
>If the WWE loses Bryan and half the Bellas they are fucked.

I hope you're trolling, but I really think you're this delusional.
>>
WHAT IS BRYAN DANIELSEN DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE YOU SELFISH PRICK?

or

WHAT IS THE AMERICAN DRAGON DOING IN THE TEMPLE!?

Please let this 2nd one happen. ;3
>>
>>957594
>Mark Henry proportions

Cause he's a big guy, or did Mark Henry pull a stunt like this before ?
>>
File: tumblr_n4o7uo8vVt1qjjrq2o1_400.jpg (29KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4o7uo8vVt1qjjrq2o1_400.jpg
29KB, 350x250px
>>957868
>>
Hopefully he comes out, and does a swerve speech where he says he's not retiring at all. Then based Roman comes out, spears THE FUCK out of him, and Bryan finally crawls over to a mic and says that he's done.
>>
>>957902
Please don't give Vince any ideas in case he lurks /asp/.
>>
I'm not surprised but I do find it really sad.

Honestly I'm just curious about how the fan reaction to WWE in general is gonna change from this. The one guy a lot of people were holding out hope for is gone and I don't know if those people will just become violently angry instead of just dismissive of, for example, Roman Reigns, or if they're just going to give up in despair.
>>
ROH is thanking DB for his career. It's oficially real.
>>
>>957134

I'm gonna bet next year (I assume this year's already locked in and it's too late) either because they wanna Edge him or because the fans force him in.
>>
>>957902
>brie comes out
>gets speared in half
>>
This screams work to me. I mean, of all the possible times to have a retirement announcement why would the WWE choose now? It's the road to fucking Wrestlemania (not to mention a Wrestlemania that they have been hyping the shit out of to try and set an all-time attendance record) and half of the damn roster is already injured. Now you want to trot out your most over baby face and have him retire live on national television? How does that make any sense? He's already worked us before with these tweets/appearances in order to elaborate on RAW before (granted none of those were ever as explicit as 'I'm retiring' but still.
>>
>>957341
>idiots will watch this and try to claim d Bry wasn't the most over wrestler of all time!!!
>>
>>957106
It was announced on ESPN
>>
>>958259
WWE probably pays for their ESPN segments, so that really doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>958258
Lets see them get over in the shitfest that is 2016 WWE
>>
>>958265
True, I actually think it's a work now that I looked at everything
>>
This will be like his 3rd retirement speech. why would wwe let him on tv pre-mania if he was just going to retire? Doesn't make sense really. They would wait until after mania so they could hide their drop in viewers better.
>>
>mfw he's doing the Mark Henry retirement thing and starts a WM program with AJ
>>
File: Untitled.png (142KB, 797x471px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
142KB, 797x471px
>>958276
>>
>bryan comes out, announces he has to retire
>fans chant "one more match"
>bryan says he cant
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzwADJqf_Ok
>comes out and challenges bryan to one last match at mania
>>
>>958304

>tfw this won't happen

It just isn't fair, bros.
>>
File: 1437198053496.jpg (75KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1437198053496.jpg
75KB, 547x692px
>>958308
> mfw he is forced to job to the ramen as his final match at mania

I really wonder how low the ratings need to be for WWE to get their shit together.
>>
The Amount of Wrestlers across all promotions saying thank you to bryan and wishing him luck make me think this 100% not a work. Coachman pretty much straight said that it's not a work and dbry is gonna be on his show soon.

Good luck Dbry.
>>
>>957982
WWE is fucked,the controversy surrounding this is going to take a very long time

ROH boys are pissed about this too
>>
>>958323
Low enough for ROH and TNA to be valid competition.
>>
>>956883
>the chat was so over
this meme is still as disgusting as ever
>and punk quit
cause that was TOTALLY Bryan's fault, not the shitty treatment, staph infection and Royal Rumble booking

Bryan didn't derail anything. Mania XXX was exponentially better, Performance-wise and Money-wise, than it would've been if Batista vs Orton was the main event. And 31 still went great too.
>>
it's clearly a fucking work to set up Bryan vs Taker at WM, I mean, right after Bryan tweets this Taker is facing a "mystery" opponent, Vince doesn't think we're that stupid
>>
>>958304
ah man that would be entirely too awesome
>>
Literally the greatest of all time. God bless you Bryan
>>
File: 1452043648900.png (457KB, 800x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1452043648900.png
457KB, 800x1106px
>Well, on the one hand I'm going to lose a shit load on those stupid fucking Yes t shirts. Plus, we will have to find someone other inactive midget to ship to india for public appearences.

>On the other hand, making him retire publicy means those crowds will shut the fuck up with their stupid fucking chants and buy Roman Reigns stuff. Hey, email Bryan and tell him we are writing something in his retirement speech to put Reigns over. He owes us.
>>
>>958360
not taking the bait, but where is this about a "mystery opponent" for taker?
>>
>>957969
>the concept of a person getting violently angry over a wrestling angle

*shudders*
>>
>>957769

i still don't see your point. most talent to this day doesn't come from a strictly wrestling background. sting and warrior were originally trying to be pro bodybuilders when they signed on to wrestle. luger started in football, tried bodybuilding, then turned to wrestling. the rock started in college football and turned to wrestling when it didn't work out. mark henry, braun strowman and i believe big e started as a power lifters. no one cares how you got to the show, it just matters that you're there.
>>
http://whatculture.com/wwe/wwe-fan-backlash-cancels-the-undertaker-vs-braun-strowman.php

"If he will make the event, it’s likely he’ll face Undertaker as planned, but with Cena and Strowman presumably out of contention, PWInsider is reporting that ‘Taker’s opponent will be someone unexpected"

WHO COULD IT BE?!
>>
>>958400
well, not daniel bryan, since he's retiring tonight
>>
>>958400
i hope it's darren young
>>
>>958400
>Phenom vs Phenomenal 1
Book it.
>>
it is Bryan, wake up
>>
Daniel Bryan should retire and the american dragon should debut on the same night
>>
>>958400
IT'S BOBBY LASHLEY. I'LL BE A SON OF A BITCH.
>>
>>957868
>18+
>>
>>958425
If this happens, I'll PayPal you $3000 tonight.
>>
>>958400
AJ Styles
Luke Harper
Chris Jericho
Big Show
Mark Henry
>>
>>957927
Like vince knows how to work a compooter.
>>
Def worked shoot. Or he can wait out his contract and wrestle in a real company.
>>
File: 1441680075936.jpg (16KB, 166x336px) Image search: [Google]
1441680075936.jpg
16KB, 166x336px
>mfw this leads to Brie quitting, Cena dumping Nikki, Nikki getting released since she can't use the "twin" gimmick any more, and Sasha going on to break Nikki's record
>>
>>958304
>"Daniel, you have spent your life risking everything you have to reach the top"
>"I am challenging you to put your soul on the line for last time at Wrestlemania"
>"You and I will see our last match together, and rest... in.... piece..."
>>
>>957303

undertaker dvds on netflix got me back into wrestling a couple of years ago.

cm punk and bryan made me fall in love again.
>>
>>957041
I hate his fanbase, but he is a cool dude. damn rip daniel bryan.
>>
>>957309
Daniel Bryan in Japan would be lit
>>
>>958328
if it ever happens, you gotta wonder what that board meeting will be like when the ratings come in and they realise 'the shitty indie fed from florida and the one we snag the most guys from' our beating them
>>
>>957990
>it's locked in and it's alr too late

You know the hof is a work right?

Wwe can do whatever the fuck they want with it.
>>
File: 678905075.png (26KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
678905075.png
26KB, 238x231px
>>958258
>Bret
>>
File: 1413518704389.jpg (29KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413518704389.jpg
29KB, 480x600px
>>958675
>I hate his fanbase
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.