[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Do you have a hometown or local wrestler...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17
File: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (41 KB, 288x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
41 KB, 288x361
Do you have a hometown or local wrestler from your area?
>>
Finlay

Not same town, but in the same county in Ireland.
>>
>>954361
Terry Funk is from my hometown
>>
"Angel of Death" David Sheldon - Born in Arlington, Texas
>>
File: emma-dana.jpg (46 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emma-dana.jpg
46 KB, 640x640
>>954361
Emma's from Melbourne ayy
>>
No one from my town. Finlay is from a couple hours down the road so that's about as close as it gets.
>>
Kurt Angle is from pretty close to Pittsburgh, and Bruno Sammartino lives like 5 miles from me and lived most of his life here.
>>
>>954361
CM Punk, Colt Cabana, Prince Mustafa, all the Chicago area greats
>>
>>954361
Samoa Joe from Orange County, CA
>>
nobody from my town, but both Bob Ortons Bobby Lashley and Baron Corbin are from my homestate of Kansas.
>>
File: bushwhackers.jpg (43 KB, 369x389) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bushwhackers.jpg
43 KB, 369x389
Luke Williams.

>tfw you're from The Outback, New Zealand
>>
Zack Ryder and Mick Foley, Long Island
>>
Tejano Sr. its from my town
>>
>>954361
nope but had a teacher from Ireland who said he went to school with Sheamo, and seeing as everyone responded with 'who?', I don't think he was lying to seem cool
>>
File: r0iaJ85i.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
r0iaJ85i.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
William Regal even though he's not actually from Blackpool
>>
Tyler breeze from penticton for me
>B.C. bud
>>
>>955440
thats not a european city m8, I doubt he's have a seasonal residence n a literally who town in canada
>>
Miami, literally no one.
>>
>>955579
except the great one
>>
Whoop Whoop
>>
The nearest ones

Kevin Owens,
Jacques Rougeau
Sami Zayn
Chris Benoit
>>
Gene Snitsky is probably the closest, and certainly the one I've heard the most about people running into. Before my brother went off to college he worked for a local produce market that had stands at farmer's markets around the area, and he'd occasionally sell fruit and vegetables to Snitsky. A couple of my school friends had stories about running into him too. So that's about as close as I have.
>>
>>954454
Dont forget Legion of Doom, and DLO Brown senpai.
>>
Best hometown hero coming through
>>
Eddie mo fuckin Guerrero
>>
>>954361
>>954430
Both Emma and Murphy are from Melbourne, so I guess it's them.
>>
>>954361
Baron. Fucking. Corbin.
KCMO

And Harley Race...
>>
>>954361
the von erichs
athena
the icon sting now
cold stone claims the area too.
>>
File: Spears.gif (967 KB, 398x219) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spears.gif
967 KB, 398x219
Yup Shawn Spears. He also went to the school right next to where I live. Seen him at a Indy promotion along with Diesel
>>
>>955755
...better known now as Tye Dillinger?
>>
Samoa Joe went to my old high school
>>
Hollywood Hulk Hogan, I'm near Hollywood, CA
>>
Piper and Jericho
>>
File: the-rock-019.jpg (58 KB, 353x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the-rock-019.jpg
58 KB, 353x468
>>954361
The Rock graduated from my High School in Bethlehem Pa buy he bills from Miami Florida
>>
Rusev....from Russian....Im from Latvia....Neighbor hood....
>>
>>955896
That photo is amazing.
>>
>>954361

Edge & Christian.
>>
File: cesaro.jpg (19 KB, 642x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cesaro.jpg
19 KB, 642x361
Cesaro
>>
Robbie E was my gym teacher and he lives like 15 minutes from me.
>>
>>956746
Oh and I pass by Jay Lethal's and AJ Lee's hometowns on my way to school
>>
I got a few people from my county, like Tony Dreamer, Devon Dudley, Arnold Skaaland, and Paul Heyman. Matt Striker also lives here.

I guess it's worth noting that I'm like next door to Greenwich, CT, and occasionally drive pass WWE HQ in Stamford.
>>
>>956746
any idea if he still teaches? and was he a bro or a hardass? i can see both, seems like he would whip the chubby kids into shape to help them lose weight for their own good.
>>
Chris Jericho, Kenny Omega, Steve Corino and Candice LeRae are all from Winnipeg. Roddy Piper went to school here as well.
>>
Neville
>>
>>957122
Post tits Britani
Ive missed them
>>
File: 11550134-large.jpg (66 KB, 380x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11550134-large.jpg
66 KB, 380x472
The real Hometown Hero
>>
>>955692
Will never forget the LoD
>>
>>954361
>:0
Glens Falls reporting in, who is this?
>>
>>956866
Well he got mad at me for wearing cargo shorts for gym class, but I didn't get into any trouble. I think by the time I was in his class, he was getting ready to leave for TNA. As for him still teaching, I doubt it. I also had someone who works/worked for TNA talent relations be a baseball coach in my school.
>>
Triple H one town over
>>
>mfw live in Southeast Texas
I could choose from Booker T, Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, the Von Erichs, Mark Henry, the Blackjacks and a few others.
>>
Matt Capotelli and Colin Delaney. Capotelli's sister was actually my health teacher in 10th grade
>>
>>960303
But what TOWN do you live n?
>>
Just these chumps.
>>
>>960751
Houston
Booker T and Undertaker are already good enough for me.
>>
>>954430
Why is Emma dressed like Kenny Omega?
>>
>>960821
If you live in Katy it doesn't count.
>>
Latino Heat
>>
>>960873
Nope, true Houston. Hell, I'm only about 2 miles from the Wendy's Booker T worked at when he was a teenager.
>>
There sure are a lot of Texans on /asp/ (hopefully English Texans)

Too bad no wrestlers are from Royse City
>>
>>960814
>>960814
nothing but stoners.
>>
>>961051
knox city has the GOAT stan hansen
>>
Ziggler and Miz... gross
>>
>>954361
ric flair lives like 10 minutes from me
>>
>>961194
>Yfw you live on the big side of town
WOOOOO
>>
Johnny Gargano is from the same area as me, same with Ziggler, Chris Hero, EC3 and the Miz if you count neighboring counties
>>
Based News Barrett
>>
>>961194
how are you posting on the internet while being homeless?
>>
Mick Foley was born here in Bloomington. He comes around every once in a while to do comedy.
>>
Atlanta, Georgia

>Born there
R-Truth
Luna Vachon

>Living there currently but not born there
Jake Roberts
Abdullah the Butcher
Diamond Dallas Page
Raven
Finlay
Xavier Woods
Apollo Crews

>Billed from there but not actually born there
Goldberg
Chris Benoit
Lita
Michael Hayes
>>
>>960821
You forgot Kaitlyn. I've been told she shops at Whole Foods in the Galleria area from time to time
>>
Shawn Michaels Baby
>>
Paige, because everyone else is from the North of England.
>>
>>954361
Just go a couple of exits south on the Northway you have Bobby Fish from Saratoga Springs.
>>
North side of Chicago here.
CM Phil grew up not to far from where I did.
>>
I live in Minneapolis, so all of them.
>>
>>954361
>>959589
On shit what's up niggas

I'm from Lake George
>>
Waterbury CT here. Home of Talia Madison aka Velvet Sky. I believe she still has a place here because people have seen bubba ray Dudley at the local bar and they are an item. Also home of Justin Credible and I believe Jason Knight had a school here in the ecw days.
>>
>>954361
john cena, not even fucking joking i live 2 towns away from him
>>
>>963694
Can you speak to champ?
>>
>>962522
anywhere north of London is the north m8
>muh midlands
>>
>>963700 he bought his family in west newbury a fuck off huge house and he hits all the local schools once in a while
>>
2 cold scorpio and vader.
>>
MA here.
Sasha Banks and the invisible man
>>
I have an Olympic amateur wrestler from my area and he supposedly hates pro wrestling
>>
Mick foley my mom was friends with him in high school.
>>
>>963894
Mick Foley was a handsome son of a bitch back in high school, Anon. Just putting that out there.
>>
File: Shawn-Michaels-e.jpg (1 MB, 2373x2978) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shawn-Michaels-e.jpg
1 MB, 2373x2978
>>963894
>>966568
His mom got fucked by Mick Foley.

>hometown wrestler
Pic related
>>
Any wrestler from Denmark?
>>
Edge
Christian
Trish Stratus
And Santino are from my area.
>>
>>967777
Oh shit i got quads
>>
Austin Aries. And also Da Crusher!
>>
Justin Credible
Matt Morgan
Stephanie and Shane McMahon
Triple H wasn't born here but he lives in Greenwich, CT
Also Bob Backlund lives here
>>
Rey Mysterio
Ken Shamrock
That's all I can remember.
>>
Im from Calgary so like every Hart family member, Tyson Kidd etc.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17
Thread DB ID: 513787

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.