[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlemania 17

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

File: WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg (108KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleManiaX-Seven.jpg
108KB, 340x470px
Can we all agree it's been downhill ever since then?
>>
File: WM XXX.png (259KB, 278x360px) Image search: [Google]
WM XXX.png
259KB, 278x360px
>>952336
Apart from.
>>
wrestlemania has been shit after WM 23 or 24
>>
>>952336
well if you mean literally then no because 19>X8 and 30> all the 20's.
Also 31 was suprisingly OK given how low the expectations were, would say it's better than some of the later 20's.
>>
>>952336
17 was the undisputed GOAT, only contrarianbabbies disagree
So, yeah, it's technically impossible for it not to be downhill from there
>>
XX > X7
>>
Just realised you might have just meant general company rather than just mania's. Depends on what you're looking at, casual/mainstream appeal, storylines and ratings then yeah. But WWE's in ring work hit it's peak post X-7.
It was on the way up around X-7 (Angle vs Benoit 1 was at X-7) but smackdown 6 era was best WWE in ring work while still having solid booking thanks to Heyman.
>>
>>952357

worst mania in recent memory.
>>
File: 05.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>952382
>>
>>952382
shouldn't you be in the general shilling smarkbusters?
>>
>>952382
Take bets: is he a BOOtista cuck or a Streak crybabby?
>>
>>952390
Alex, I'm gonna go with "He was only over because of le chant."
>>
>>952357
Would have been a perfect mania if John Cena did his job and put Wyatt over.
>>
>>952392
Yeah, that was probably the only real negative of the whole thing. That and Shield not getting much time in their match. But they did destroy Kane and the NAO the way they should.
>>
>>952392
There was nothing wrong with Cena beating Wyatt at WM30.
The issue was that Wyatt didn't come out on-top in the end.
Ideally it should've gone.
>Cena beats Wyatt at WM
>Wyatt wins the following 2 PPVs
>>
>>952395
Except now with Undertaker last year and Brock this year, Bray is going to be 0-3 at WrestleMania, the reverse streak.
>>
>>952395
I think everybody knew damn well that Bray wasn't going over in the end, therefore, he should've gotten the WrestleMania victory.

> Vince actually thought fans would be upset if Cena AND Undertaker lost in the same night
>>
File: life20support_xlarge.jpg (21KB, 284x266px) Image search: [Google]
life20support_xlarge.jpg
21KB, 284x266px
>>952396
>>952396
> Bray losing at mania AGAIN
> tfw Wyatt mark
>>
>>952396
>yfw it reaches 0-5 and Maggle starts openly referencing it

>>952397
Yeah, I was just speaking idealistically.
Putting over your big face in-front of all the irregular viewers is the good move.
Then Bray picks up the other two, Cena would've also gotten his heat right back the next PPV when he won the WWEWHC.
>>
>>952401
Wouldn't it be a better move to put the new guy over in front of all the irregular viewers, instead of showing them CENA WINS LOL yet again?
>>
>>952396
Bray Wyatt and Deanetty for the streak
>>
>>952404
No because Cena's your money-maker of the two.
Cena in-front of the casuals to cement your money-maker.
Bray overall to cement your future.
>>
>>952357

Lol taker lost
>>
>>952357
>>952357
Hahahaha no
31 was much better
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1024x512px
>>952383
>>952386
>>952390
>>952391
>>952394
Fuck off aspies
>>
>>952426
the only thing more autistic than watching the childrens show and liking the characters that appeal to the older more long term fans, is watching the childrens show and liking the characters that appeal to the actual children
>>
>>952421
> LOLCENAWINS
> LOLTRIPLEWINS
> LOLBIGSHOWWINS
> Half baked Undertaker / Wyatt storyline
> Tag team match and women's match no one remembers
Sure, so much better.
>>
>>952432
>> Tag team match and women's match no one remembers

That match was great and shouldn't have been pre-show.
>>
>>952432
>Kidd wasn't dead
>decent IC ladder match considering the clusterfuck shit build
>While I woulda liked a proper match, the nWo vs DX clusterfuck was entertaining
>Rusev's entrance
>Spiderwalk/Sit up spot
>easily top 3 all time RKO
>pretty great Main Event with Seth getting the belt but protecting Brock
I mean it's hardly up there with the great Wrestlemanias but there have been plenty worse
>>
>>952382

You are way too obnoxious with it, thats very 2011 of you. Be more subtle.
>>
>>952421
31 was tripe apart from the surprisingly good main event.
>>
>>952336
20 was a great PPV besides Lesnar Vs Goldbreg
>>
>>952432

why do you watch wrestling if you only care about who wins?

just read the results online after and save yourself some time
>>
>>952453
just re-looked up the card
>red hot Cena getting his first title, over a legitimate Big Show
>them 4-way tag matches
>playboy evening gown match
>balanced out by an actual decent workers Womens title match later on
>fun flippyshit cruiserweight battle royal, with the right person winning
>Kurt vs Eddie
>return of deadman
>the triple threat

Evolution vs Rock and Sock was also a bit of a mess, as well as the obvious Lesnar Goldberg but otherwise pretty great all round
>>
>>952466
Oh shit forgot also Christian vs Jericho
>>
>>952445
orton vs. rollins was a good match with a great finish
>>
>>952469
It had the standard Randy crescendo build to it, while this crescendohit a very loud peak, it's still pretty played out, you only ever need to watch the last 1/4 of an Orton match and you wont really miss much desu
>>
>>952439
A lot of that isn't really that good, tbqh.
It's just you settling for interspersed spots and stuff that didn't really matter then substantiating the year's biggest wrestling event on them.
Raise your bar breh
>>
>>952476
better than 30
>>
>>952477
You're not good at this are you breh
>>
>>952481
I should probably rewatch all the Wrestlemanias to see how good/bad they were
>>
>>952476
having a high bar with modern WWE brings only pain desu senpai, just gotta look for all the lil positives you can. and as other anons have noted it was better than 30, 30 was only good for blinded D-Bry marks and the streak
>>
>>952484
Nothing stands out about 31, really.
Just the card through-and-through was sub-par. None of the actual matches delivered par the Main Event which was hype as fuck because of the unique circumstance and finish.
Orton/Rollins, Cena/Rusev, the IC Ladder Match, they just didn't fulfill potential and felt distinctly Raw-tier with minor added flair.
>>
>>952485
It was cool to see Cesaro picking up and throwing Big Show out
>>
>>952485
>because I like the taste of shit, you should too

I'll pass
>>
>>952490
why watch WWE if you're just gonna criticize it instead of try to see some things in a positive light senpai?
>>
>>952485
>lower your bar and make the effort to enjoy yourself instead of trusting WWE to put on a show

vince has really gotten to you, huh
>>
>>952495
why watch if you're not gonna at least try to enjoy it, go watch outlaws or summat
>>
>>952439
>>Kidd wasn't dead
>talented guy is active
That should be a given, not a positive.
He was on the pre-show anyway so, given his level of talent and the fact that he was competing for titles yet was relegated to the pre-show, there's a negative here as well.
>>decent IC ladder match considering the clusterfuck shit build
>"decent" is a positive at Wrestlemania
>>While I woulda liked a proper match, the nWo vs DX clusterfuck was entertaining
>admitting you would have liked it to be something else and still listing it as a postitive
>>Rusev's entrance
It was cool.
>>Spiderwalk/Sit up spot
Just a spot.
>>easily top 3 all time RKO
Just a spot.
>>pretty great Main Event with Seth getting the belt but protecting Brock
Given.

These other cunts are right, raise your fucking standards you shit-munching moron.
>>
>>952512
why raise standards when the product is only getting worse, so I can be a bitter smark like all the cool kids?
>>
>>952522
>you will never be this much of an actual, self-admitted plebian

Thank fuck. Enjoy the taste of feces, kiddo.
>>
>>952524
>stop enjoying thing
>kiddo
lmao
>>
>>952544
>saying lmao to offset the fact that you consume feces

Stay mad.
>>
>>952547
you're the only one who's come across as mad, I'm just tellingyou to lighten up and at least try to enjoy something, seeing as you seem to watch it just to complain about it,seems like a big waste of time me desu senpai.

Also repeatedly using the word 'feces' instead of shit, and the 'kiddo' from the last post makes me think you're from reddit or /woo/ so I'm just gonna leave this thread, try to lighten up tho kiddo
>>
>>952557
>n-no, you're mad
>you should eat shit like me

L
O
L
>>
File: Cringe_1d2442_5521861.jpg (39KB, 498x301px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_1d2442_5521861.jpg
39KB, 498x301px
>>952524
> calls others plebeian
> misspells plebeian

>>952547
> cant spell faeces either

El em ay oh
> outlaw wrestling
>>
>>952559
you're the one typing in the aggressive manner, try to soften up them edges /woo/tist, allthough I enjoyed this lil debate, see ya 'kiddo'
>>
>>952563
>pic related, him and his family enjoying a nice meal of feces served up by Vince McMahon
>>
>>952564
>I'm just gonna leave this thread
>still here

KEK
>>
>>952512
>>952524
>>952547
>>952559
Hello poopfag
>>
>>952578
;)
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 495x337px
>>952565
At least he actually socializes with his family
>>
>>952598
>projection
>eating poop
>>
>>952599
You seem to be projecting your scat fetish
>>
>>952603
>eating scat
>>
>>952357
>Everyone on that poster won the heavyweight championship at least once, except for Brye
KeK
>>
>>953060
One day anon
>>
>>953060

But he literally won it that night.
>>
File: 1452563091742.png (481KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
1452563091742.png
481KB, 615x409px
>>953182
I think he meant Bray
>>
I was researching the Undertaker vs HHH fight from X-7 and holy shit that match was way better than their other two matches later on. Maybe HHH should have been allowed to end the streak at X-7 since he had carried the WWF for that whole year. Anyone else think so?
>>
>>952336
Everything about that show was solid minus the ending. I'm all for an Austin heel run, but not in such a way that it totally undermines his whole character.

When he started playing country songs for Vince, I could tell it was a mistake.
>>
BRIE MODE
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.