[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LU General 'CERO MIEDO' edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 27

Why is he so based?
Also, Wednesday cant come soon enough
>>
>>934756
have you reached the eye spot yet? if not he gets more based.
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmECP4CNEk
>>
first for angelicoxivelisse otp
>>
>>934855
Is Lucha Daniel Bryan a cuck?
>>
>>934909

>rides bitch seat

of course he is
>>
[spoiler]angelico[/spoiler] > melissa > sexy star > catrina > ivelisse
>>
File: keith_apicary_wwe-640x480.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
keith_apicary_wwe-640x480.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
Would he be a fun addition to the roster? As in a neat little bit of brevity between the increasing stakes of MIL FUCKING MUERTES and eventual victim of Pentagon Jr.?
>>
so is the unlikely trio now over?
>>
File: reasonstolivel.jpg (111KB, 540x1198px) Image search: [Google]
reasonstolivel.jpg
111KB, 540x1198px
>>934730
>>
why is Lucha Underground so based bros?
>>
>>934947
wait did Angelico and SoH get taken away or just beat up?
>>
>>934974

well they'll probably return but catrina seems to want to disband the team
>>
>>934975
well yeah, they're the only fucking team left and her team is made out of three jobbers
>>
File: lucha-underground-dario-cueto2.jpg (73KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
lucha-underground-dario-cueto2.jpg
73KB, 480x320px
what the fuck is a spanish guy doing in LA collecting aztec coins?
>>
>>934988
keeping it real homie.
>>
>>934988
Making the conquistadors proud
>>
>>935172

You know one of things that makes LU great? It doesn't shit on anyone. Even the jobbers that show up just for Pentagon Jr to breaking their arm is giving a bit of background and it isn't 'ha ha that idiot, welcome to the big leagues', it's 'holy shit man, you're destroying livelihoods!'
>>
File: Ivel.jpg (80KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ivel.jpg
80KB, 848x480px
>Check Ivelisse's twitter
>Retweets tweets about how WWE missed out on her
>She's been doing this since 2012

I wish she would let it go. Sure she's not making the kind of money she wants and is still hurt about how her time ended but her work actually matters sans 2/3 divas that are on RAW. She's definitely more fleshed out than any of them. She could be the biggest female indie star in America if she wanted but her mentality is holding her back.
>>
>>935191
I really want a Famous B push this season
>>
File: piro.jpg (79KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
piro.jpg
79KB, 848x480px
>tfw Vampiro isn't your uncle
>>
>>935212
I'm guessing you don't actually know why she got fired
>>
File: melissa6.jpg (120KB, 641x1024px) Image search: [Google]
melissa6.jpg
120KB, 641x1024px
>>935212
she cant surpass melissa, she couldnt have over taken SDR. She can be/is top 5 though.
>>
>>935291

She and Audrey Marie and co. stood up to DeMott. I get all of that, I do, but that was years ago now. Hell, she's still hung up on TNA as well.
>>
>>935352
> losing out on your dream job for doing the right thing

CAN'T IMAGINE WHY SHE'S UPSET
>>
>>935351
>she cant surpass melissa

Melissa's been phoning it for the last 3 years desu. The biggest stars right now are Santana Garrett, Kimber Lee and Candice La Rae, right? She could surpass them.

>>935357

Didn't say she has no right be but she has to move on. She's a trailblazer in LU right now and that's what matters now. Not people (WWE) that treat their women like shit.
>>
>>935387
She could've been killing it in Full Sail as well, y'know.

> tfw no Ivelisse vs. The 4 Horsewomen
>>
>>934730

I like me some Pentagon, but why is everyone obsessed with him?
>>
>>935191

This is an underrated point. WWE, particularly their lackwit announces, drive home the point that you shouldn't care about 2/3rds of the roster. TNA used to be as bad (now legit no one cares because Hogan ran it into the ground).

ROH is about the only other promotion I regularly watch where the wrestlers are treated as awesome pro athletes, instead of stooges for the fool booker's comedy.
>>
>>935427

Properly built up storyline culminating in a phenomenal match that sold the story. Coupled with an insanely marketable look and catchphrase. It's how one builds a star.
>>
File: King.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
King.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
who /kingcuerno/ here
>>
>>935427
Because he's fucking awesome
>>
>>934927
Angelico is diva of the year.
>>
>>934933
Have you seen pimpenela escarlata matches yet?
>>
>>935517
Cuerno was the low-key MVP of Season #1
>>
Where can you watch LU online?
>>
>>934988
They're running out of gold from their first trip over here.
>>
>>935387
I agree. She's part of something revolutionizing and reinvigorating. She shouldn't be giving WWE and TNA the time.
>>
>>935427
It's kind of similar to how Stone Cold got over. He has no alliances, makes no compromises and his only motivation is kicking ass and breaking arms.
>>
>>935191
Not to mention of one the guys who Pentagon broke his arm came back to win the Trios Championship.
>>
File: K.jpg (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
8KB, 160x160px
Was anyone else wondering why in the early screenshots of season 2 Mil was wearing a sling?
> YFW it was because Pentagon came out of nowhere to break his shit
>>
> TFW I dread the intergender matches ONLY because my 3 favourite podcasts whine and bitch every time there is one
> "It's not believable"
> "I don't like girls getting hit"
> "How can any man say they enjoy this?"
It's no more unbelievable as someone Rey's size taking on Mil Meutes. Plus I sure these women would prefer you actually call the match they work on rather then cry over the fact that they're female.
>>
>>935517
THAT NEW FINISHER
WEBM WHERE
>>
>>935691
>It's no more unbelievable as someone Rey's size taking on Mil Meutes.

No it's definitely less believable. Women are weaker.
If they're complaining about it, they're missing the point, though. It's not supposed to be believable or realistic, it's pure fabrication that scurries off with your suspension of disbelief and returns with dragons and zombies; who gives a shit if Ivelisse gets a win over Angelico/SoH and a match against Mil when that's the scope of things?
>>
>>935708
>Women are weaker.
Well they're definitely stronger than Maskereda Sacrata (think I spelt that right), yet no one complains about him winning matches.
>>
>>935517
Favorite LU there's just something about him that clicks with me.
Oh and he wears a fucking cowboy hat outside the ring.
>>
>>935708
It's fantastical. The luchas are portrayed as real life superheroes fighting in a underground tournament. If they don't have a problem with Mil Muertes or Cueto killing someone, then whether LU is believable isn't their issue.
>>
>>935691
> complaining that "it's not believable" in LUCHA FUCKING UNDERGROUND

Sure, the zombie, dragon, starman, phoenix, werewolf, that's all fine.

But a WOMAN looking competitive?
>>
>>935753
Even ignoring the fantasy aspects, having people fight by doing flips off ropes makes no sense ether.
But it looks good, and that's what matters.
>>
>>935740
It's like a live action Mortal Kombat or Tekken.
>>
>>935648
http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2753946-Lucha-Underground-online-free
>>
>>935435

I felt Pentagon's story was how the Star Wars prequels should have ended. Or am I being weird here?

>>935691

I understand how they feel, but I'm ok with intergender here. 1: I adds heat to the villain, 2: There are only two active female wrestlers in the roster, so having them fight all the time wouldn't make sense. 3: It makes them better in the long run. And 4: Most of the time it's booked very well.
>>
File: DEAD.gif (610KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
DEAD.gif
610KB, 200x112px
>>935705
>>
>>935907
package tombstone?
>>
File: datass.jpg (87KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
87KB, 848x480px
>>935737

>That hand on hip
>>
I'm really curious to see what the writers and bookers do about the weaknesses from season 1. The premiere showed that they clearly know what their strengths are but are we going to get more "martial arts", wrestlers and characters just popping up (Bengala, Pimpi), taking shortcuts with stories Blue Demon/Chavo/Black Lotus/that random trainer guy etc. I mean, if they do recognise them, we might get a 10/10 seasons, lads.
>>
Is Angelico is from africa why is he white?
>>
>>936037
Isn't he from the south?
the place where a bunch of rich white people live?
>>
Guys I never got around to catching up with season 1, and I don't think I have the time to watch 30+ hours of wrestling right now, can I just jump on the bandwagon now with season 2 or will I be missing out on too much?
>>
>>936044
He's from Benoni which is the American equivalent of Tampa Bay. Doubt he was rich before he went to Mexico. As a South African I can't help but laugh when talks. His accent is still incredibly thick.
>>
>>936037
>>936044
In AAA they explained that he came from a rich family and he was a thrill seeker and the biggest thrill he found was lucha.
>>
>>936062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIPkT7aAhsE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am0TDGScqBU
>>
>>936090
Thank you familia
>>
>>935753
>werewolf
Am I forgetting someone, or is that what Matanza is like when he shows up?
>>
>>935687
Kek I forgot about that
>>
Was Ultima Lucha already filmed this weekend or is it next?
>>
>>934756
He delivers the sweetests clotheslines ever. The fact that he works with manlets makes them seem devastating

>>934781
>that posterior vignette
Pretty based
>>
>>935427
I don't know. My little brother marks pretty hard for him, even fully knowing he's the villain
>>
>>936527
>the sweetests clotheslines ever
because Cage exists, I disagree.

>>936543
>Beats up faces and Heels
>does what someone else tells him
>Breaks arms, but his catchprase means 0 fear.
He started totally villainous, but I think he's a tweener a this point. not quite good or evil.
>>
>>935691

>I don't like girls getting hit

Big Vinny V of the Bryan and Vinny Show?

I love the man, but he needs to get over this.
>>
>>935708

They aid the suspension of disbelief with reasonable measures like Son of Havoc defending Ivalisse's Irish Whips by just leaning against them and not moving because he's twice her size. And Ivalisse winning the three way by pinning Angelico after Son of Havoc had laid him out. And Ivalisse only getting any offense in on Mil when he let his guard down, and even then he barely sold it.
>>
Does anyone have a 720p version of the last episode? All I can find is 1080p
>>
>>936799
why would you want a lower quality version of the episode?
>>
>>935839
>There are only two active female wrestlers in the roster
You shitlord, don't forget about Pimpinela Escarlata.
TRIGGERED
>>
>>936842
because my shitbox won't play 1080 videos
>>
>>936783
Yeah, but it was more Bryan losing his spaghetti over, Vinny was more mild about it.
>>
>>936854
Pimpinela is a transvestite, not transexual.
>>
>Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned that Lucha Underground WILL be back for Season 3

>The final taping for Lucha Underground’s second season takes place today and producers for the show informed all the wrestlers beforehand that a third season has already been greenlit by the network. Multiple sources say the cast was also told the show would be hitting the iTunes store in a few months as well — which means those without the El Rey Network will finally be able to watch. No word on when Season 3 will start filming.
>>
>>937185
we are in for a long run boys
>>
File: 1359934423504.gif (1MB, 284x160px) Image search: [Google]
1359934423504.gif
1MB, 284x160px
>>937185
TYBG
>>
>>937185
>hitting the iTunes store in a few months as well

This is fucking huge. Problem, however, is will they have enough money to keep people after season 2 when WWE will inevitably try to gut them. Smart thing would be to start tapings for season 3 somewhere mid season 2, right?
>>
>>937213
Well, they know they are going for season 3 already, so I'd assume that they can start working on next season faster.
>>
>>937185
>season 3 greenlit

They said they waited until season 2 and 3 was greenlit before they started on season 2. That's part of why S2 took so long to get started. This was said when S2 was announced.
>>
>>937213
Last I heard they sign their wrestlers for a 4-5 year contract. So WWE can't buy their talent off.
>>
>>937401
el patron had no problem getting out of his.
>>
>>937401
I think that's just major wrestlers

and you also have to consider what clauses they have
>>
>>937414

Did anybody else lose their respect for El Patron when he jumped back to WWE? Man was on fire, AAA champ and interesting and charismatic in LU.

Now back in WWE he's injured and dead behind the eyes. Hope the money was worth it.
>>
>>937013

Huh, I recall Vinny being more huffy about it when TNA was complaining about not being able to show violence against women because of Spike being a bunch of hypocritical bitches.

I wouldn't have been half as bent out of shape over Spike's bullshit if they didn't show goddamn Goldfinger, where Bond assaults and rapes Pussy Galore, right before goddamn IMPACT.
>>
File: johnnymundo1001_2.png (985KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
johnnymundo1001_2.png
985KB, 800x800px
Is Johnny Mundo going to appear this season?
>>
>>937213

How many people are WWE REALLY going to try to steal? Bucky Beaver Dunn will piss and moan about EVERY masked wrestler because he's an idiot, and people like Ivalisse and Mundo have such a hate boner for WWE they might not want to come back unless offered truly ridiculous money.

I could absolutely see them going after Cage or Angelico or some slightly more "traditional" wrestlers, but those departures would be easy enough to write around.

I suppose they could do it just to try to hinder LU, but that would cost a lot of money for very little effect, as LU would just bring in other AAA, indy, and WWE reject wrestlers and keep on keeping on.
>>
>>937453
Johnny, absolutely. Melina got dropped before the tapings due to backstage conflicts.
>>
>>937457
>I suppose they could do it just to try to hinder LU
>but that would cost a lot of money for very little effect
>what is NXT

They could get some guys, stick them in NXT with the promise of MR while building the "brand" on their backs. WWE isn't above anything now.
>>
>>937440
seeing as his son is like 8 nah he was looking out for him. He wants to give him a chance to be something other than being the next branch of the mil mascaras/dos caras wrestling family.
>>
>>937457
Wasn't there already stories to WWE approaching some guys, including Angelico with a deal?
>>
>>937500
Angelico and Jack Evans were approached, both declined
>>
>>937440
Not really. WWE called him, there wouldve been too much risk to refuse a spot on the main roster. Whether LU would get renewed wasn't clear at that time. WWE should be ashamed for Stooping so low.
>>
>>937457
WWE let Cage go from NXT. He said it was because WWE doesn't want anyone to over on their own merits, there always has to be something WWE can hang their hat on.
>>
>>937467
WWE gets the best talent they could find and puts them on NXT. LU takes midcarders and jobbers and turns them into stars. WWE could take back their old rejects, but the young guys wouldn't of had a chance if it weren't for LU. I think their loyalty to the Temple is much stronger than Vince's cash (at least what he's willing to offer a nobody) . It's not like any of them went into wrestling for the money.
>>
Who wants to see cage cut an oldschool meathead promo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rABkQessohg
>>
HERE THE SPOILER OF LUCHA UNDERGROUND FINAL SHOW ULTIMA LUCHA DOS(TWO)
>>
>>938123
MATANZA VS PENTAGON HOLY SHIT

Already better than any thing on the WM card.
>>
>>938130
>MATANZA VS PENTAGON HOLY SHIT

FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
THAT'S GOING TO BE FUCKING HYPE AS FUCK.
>>
>>938123
So they dropped the Jr. from Pentagon. Good move.Guess he's the new face of LU now.
>>
>>937992
Cage was gone long before NXT was developmental.
>>
>>937474
...so he can be El Hijo Alberto Del Rio in WWE instead?
>>
>>935517
That fucking full speed suicide dive that gives no fucks about anything or anyone. I like Aerostar for the same thing. That fucking backwards cannonball he does from the top rope without fucking looking whether you catch him or not. That takes balls
>>
>>938149
such a weird gimmick. For all of you that don't know the meaning behind the name:
Back in the 90s there was a wrestler named Octagon who was fucking huge in AAA. Every little kid wanted to either be him or Mascara Sagrada. At some point they give him a nemesis and named him Pentagon. Due to injuries and shit eventually there was a Pentagon III who lost his mask and hair. Then when they realized Octagon was old as fuck and wasn't gonna be around forever they got Kalisto and turned him into Octagon Jr. so he could feud against la Sociedad who got Pentagon Jr. Then Kalisto went to WWE and the story line died but Pentagon was so fucking cool that he stuck around with the gimmick
>>
>>938270
I don't see what's weird about that. Sounds very normal for Mexican wrestling.
>>
>>937460
God dammit bitch.
>>
>>935756
It's as if you literally don't understand wrestling.
>>
>>936037
South Africa is mainly white people.
>>
>>938301

South Africa is ~80% black people.
>>
>>938240
yes, he can feud with john cena jr.
>>
>>938314
> Cena still wrestling in ~20 years

pls
>>
>>938240
You can can will be a unmask El hijo de Dos Caras Jr. He be working in IWRG but he way better thanks brother Alberto Del BOTCHAMANIA
BTW I'll don't joking about del Rio brother
>>
>>938427
> Dos Caras
> unmasked

wat
>>
>>938123
>PUMA VS REY
>>
>>938237
You know what I mean, sperg
>>
>>938123
My fucking god, 2 or 3 hour of this shit.I'm dead and this is the wrestling heaven?
>>
>>938460
Go on cagematch de and search for El hijo de Dos Caras or Memo Montenegro
>>
>>938123
pentagon vs mantaza. for the championship. im in heaven.
>>
>2016
>Still caring about LU

they don't make any money and they're going out of business desu
>>
>>935517
Cuerno owns, I feel he got sidelined a bit in the second half of S1, so it was extra cool seeing him make an impact and getting the belt last week.
>>
>>938390
part timer helping his son john cena 3 establish himself.
>>
File: Season 3 Confirmed.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Season 3 Confirmed.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
> YFW you don't have to worry about LU returning for a 3rd season
>>
>>934730
When did Sin Cara leave WWE?
>>
>>939056
Couple of years ago now, around March I think in 2014. After that, Hunico took over the mask of Sin Cara.
>>
They really need to get on Netflix.

Stoked for a new ep Wednesday.
>>
>>939126
Thankfully it's been confirmed they're going to iTunes in a few months. I'm not sure if it's just season one but it's something.
>>
>>938123
>that fucking Trio Match
>Pj Black/Mundo/Evans vs Fenix/Drago/Aerostar
>That fucking Matanza look of a 80s slasher movie monster
>>
I never thought I would like Brian Cage but after seeing his match with Mundo I'm greatly impressed. Is he still top heel tier near the end of season one or during season 2?
>>
>>939485
no, he kind of left the main event after his feud with puma, he had a pretty sweet match at ultima lucha though.
>>
>>939485
if he wasnt a manlet he would be the next big breakout guy the wwe would try to sign.
>>
>>939126
According to one of the producers that did a AMA on le reddit, they are still working on it.
>>
>>939485
If he brings his gimmick of a Trump supporter. he will be top heel.
>>
>>939577

WWE had him first. WWE dropped him in 2009.
>>
>>934730

I found out about this promotion literally two days ago and I'm already loving it. Why the fuck can't all wrestling shows be this fun?
>>
>>935708

And it's not like Ivalisse beat Muertes or anything, she got bodied pretty fucking hard as you'd expect.

As an added bonus a huge muscleman beating up a girl is the cheapest, surest heat in the world.
>>
>>939766
Because all other wrestling promotions (with the exception of shikara) take themselves like a real fighting promotion
>>
>>935691
My problem with those matches is the way they are structured. When someone like Mysterio wrestles you still can see him take some devastating moves from the bigger guys. Let's say he ever faced Kevin Owens for example. The company would have no problem letting Owens give him a pop up powerbomb.

Now every time I seen an intergender match on Lucha Underground what I don't like about them is that the matches are way toned down because of the female. I seen much of season 1 but every intergender match I saw the match was very stupid because of this. I highly doubt you would see say imagine if Owens was in Lucha Underground, him ever giving any of the women a pop up powerbomb. So yeah there is a problem with those matches because of that. You got a problem with that?

If I am in any way wrong then tell me a match in LU where the male wrestler goes all out and is allowed to slam the women with as much force as you would see them slam a guy. Including someone like Rey (who would be much stronger than a woman in the first place btw).
>>
Is AAA worth watching too?
>>
>people butthurt about intergender matches?
>>
>>939999
checking your quads.
AAA usually puts some good PPV but their tech issues are always a mood killer
>>
>>939909

I do get what you're saying. It does seem like they're holding back a bit when it's man vs woman, and they should work on hiding that better.
>>
>>939485
Cage is awesome, roidedmonster who can move (and wrestle). Also love how his entrance theme sounds like 'AWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'
>>
>>939999
yea its pretty fun and you get to see some of lucha underground people too.
>>
>>940063

Plus, Cage is fucking He-Man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK5Orcd0RNo
>>
>>935921
is he a big guy?
>>
>>939877

That's not even the real problem. ROH takes themselves seriously, but still manages to be fun to watch.

The novelty factor certainly helps LU, but they ultimately get the basics right with straightforward storytelling, consistent characterization, and consistently good wrestling front and center instead of being treated as an afterthought beyond endless angles and bullshit.

It's the same thing ROH does, but the whole "TV Show" style and great production values of the non-wrestling segments gives it an air of uniqueness that puts them over the top.
>>
>>940041
>and they should work on hiding that better.

The problem is that is impossible. At least for Lucha Underground's case they are so different from a standard wrestling company that they can almost get away with this. Key word on almost. I'm still not going to be able to ever enjoy those matches for the most part due to this.
>>
>>940654
If only some billionaire with a network in their hands would pick up RoH and give them all the cash they need to make a high quality show... Fucking billionaires and their hate for pro-wrestling.
>>
>>942436
>>942436
mark cuban was going to buy ROH when it was on his network took a look at their books and said nevermind.
>>
>>942462

Their books can't be that bad, they're still around, and they don't have Dipshit Dixie money backing them like TNA.
>>
>>936438
PJ Black.

Hasn't debuted yet, but the Season 2 preview gave off a strong indicator.
>>
>>934788
>mfw first time visiting this board and see this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpMXs58L5x4
>>
>>939786
>implying anyone can hate based Mil
>>
Ultima lucha card:
-Unique Opportunity tournament (Winner receives a 'unique opportunity' from Dario Cueto):
Cage vs The Mack (Falls Count Anywhere II)
Son of Havoc vs Texano Jr (Boyle Heights Bar Fight)
Finals: Cage or Mack vs Havoc or Texano (2 out of 3 falls)
- Gift of the Gods elimination: Daga, Killshot, Mariposa, Marty Martinez, Sexy Star, Sinister De La Muerte, Nikron
- Deathmatch: Mil Muertes vs King Cuerno
- Trios titles: PJ Black, Jack Evans, & Johnny Mundo vs Aerostar, Fenix, & Drago
- Black Lotus vs Dragon Azteca Jr
- Lucha Underground title: Matanza Cueto vs Pentagon Jr
- Taya vs Iveilise
- Daivari vs Paul London
- Rey Mysterio vs Prince Puma
>>
>>942850
>Deathmatch: Mil Muertes vs King Cuerno

Stop. I can only get so erect.
>The Hunter hunts Death
>>
>>942850
>Winner receives a 'unique opportunity' from Dario Cueto
They get to give him a blow job?
>>
>>942850
>Paul London
well shit
>>
>>935427
His match against Vampiro was pure sex, the reveal was the cuddling
>>
>>937185
I hope there was some manly crying and manly hugging after that
>>
File: 1387171642798.gif (2MB, 300x235px) Image search: [Google]
1387171642798.gif
2MB, 300x235px
>>942850
Awww fuck
>>
>>942653
Justin Gabriel right? Surprise he didn't come out in his oldschool lucha gear, but I guess the character "phoenix star" would've been too much overlap with Fenix and Aerostar.
>>
>Son of havoc win the tournament
>Cueto make him to choice if go to the main event of Ultima lucha 3 or money
>Havoc choose the match but Dario say they need to win one match before.
>Lose the match
Ayyyy
>>
>>944214
Let Season 3 be the season of SoH. Please Based God!
>>
>>942850
>Pentagon loses to Matanza after a distraction.

FUCK OFF
>>
File: UMK3_Versus.jpg (72KB, 646x458px) Image search: [Google]
UMK3_Versus.jpg
72KB, 646x458px
>>938123
I might just have this on my mind because I've been watching Season 1 and at one point Matt brought up Mortal Kombat, although I'm pretty sure I was feeling it in the atmosphere of the Temple even before that. But Taya there looks like her picture came from the Vs. screen of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.
>>
>>944472
You fucking asshole
>>
>>944632

At least it's the story that's important. I already know half the spoilers of the first couple of episodes, but episode 1 was still mindblowing good.
>>
>>944699
Fucker, don't post unmarked spoilers. Is this your first goddamn day on the internet?
>>
>>944721

That wasn't Me, bro. I'm not posting any spoilers, but it's going to happen. Is this your first day on the internet?
>>
>>944732
I guess I expected better of people who are supposed to be fans of LU
>>
>>944758

It doesn't help that this board doesn't have spoiler codes enabled.
>>
>>942850
>Daivari vs Paul London
something seems out of place here
>>
>>944807
DelAvari was low-key one of the more amusing characters in Season 1
>>
>>944807
ISIS VS LONDON CONFIRMED
>>
>>944472
link me where you found this
>>
>>935517
Best suicide dive ever
>>
>>938130
AND IT'S FOR THE TITLE.
>>
>>944889
LU going deep
>>
>>945703
In a earlier taping, Matanza and Muertes had a casket match which unfortunately ended early because Muertes was injured.
>>
>>946172
I read the spoilers of this season. God, it's going to be a storyline that will rival anything WWE has ever done.
>>
Apparently Pumas future at LU doesn't look good based on how ULDos ended. He may have been poached by wwe.
>>
File: Hefa.png (323KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hefa.png
323KB, 800x450px
Don't mess with The Hefa

https://youtu.be/lOlx7KWXbbw

>>946204
nope

https://twitter.com/kingricochet/status/694707558922207232
>>
>>946262
Whelp. Seeing that profile picture was like seeing what magican does behind his back.
Mystery gone. Also Prince Puma looks like a douche.
>>
>>946272
I like to believe that Ricochet its just another persona of Prince Puma
>>
>>946272
>>946467
I had a chance to talk to him at BOLA last year. He's a pretty cool dude. Same thing with the Young Bucks, they're really nice people.
>>
File: DSC01225.jpg (57KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
DSC01225.jpg
57KB, 612x816px
>>946467
>>
>spoilers
S.m.h, this is why /asp/ needs spoiler text
>>
Season 3 needs to be the season of The Mack
>>
>>946592
Yeah, it sucks if I have to ignore the LU discussion due to end season spoilers. Why is spoilertext not on this board anyway?
>>
>>946921
lets ask g00k
>>
>>946921
>>947109
I submitted a request through the feedback form. Hopefully le asian moot listens.
>>
i think I saw son of havoc in the gym today
>>
>>947190
Are you from anywhere near The Open Road, Anon?
>>
>>947229
must be
>>
>>942647
cuban said it was pretty bad and that it would have taken a lot to make them profitable. ROH has done better since then, cutting the fat though so it makes sense.
>>
should we make a new thread for tonights episode or just finish this one up?
>>
>>947284
i say finish this one off.
>>
Dem Mil Muertes tights are cool as fuck
>>
>CORNETTE BLEW UP THE LUCHA
my sides holy kek
>>
Ah fuck! Based Penty
>>
0 MIEDO
>>
>>947329

thanks anon
>>
File: Real Dragon.gif (2MB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
Real Dragon.gif
2MB, 500x230px
>>947329
Blessed by fire is the anon.
>>
>you suck mundo!

LU has the best crowd
>>
dat kick
>>
That might have been the greatest nutshot in the history of pro wrestling
>>
cage is pure roids
>>
Go Zangief!
>>
FUCK YEA CAGE!
>>
Better spear than Roman tbqh
>>
>>947347
scott stiener should become his manger and tell him to start being natty.
>>
That's such an old school promo, straight up flipping off the champ and ready to fight Muno. So good. WWE was an idiot to let Cage go.
>>
>POR PENDEJO
>>
Did Marty get fat or does the beard just make it look like that?
>>
>Rape dungeon segment

I can't wait to hear that idiot Alvarez lose his shit over this.
>>
oh shit is that peter gabriel
>>
those sexy star tits bruhs
>>
PJ BLACK MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
What's the point of airing vignettes like that the same day the guy debuts? That might have been more handy on last week's show
>>
Baron Corbin BTFO
>>
PJ BLACK?
>>
did he literally steal corbins shirt?
>>
>>947374
They make it better, the Corbin one sucks ass
>>
File: markout meter.gif (691KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
markout meter.gif
691KB, 200x166px
>that justin gabriel biker werewolf vignette

BASED AS FUCK BASED AS FUCK BASED AS FUCK
>>
awoooo~
>>
>>947380
Good thing weebs don't watch LU
>>
>black to the future
>>
>>947378

>Justin Gabriel
>Johnny Mundo/Morrison
>Cage
>Ivalisse
>Son of Havoc

Does WWE know that they're performance center is training half the competition?

As a fat guy, I want to see more of Mack. That's how a big man wrestles.
>>
Didn't expect Mack to win Tbh.
>>
>>947384
Yes we do.
>>
>>947391
Shit, I thought it was pretty much a guarantee Black was going to win on his debut. Probably why he lost.
>>
>>947390
I feel like that is an important difference between LU and TNA. TNA took as many old stars as they could to get big. LU is taking all the stars that never really got a chance in the WWE. (excluding Rey Mysterio who we are just getting.)
>>
>>947391

Neither did I. Seems a little odd to play up a guy's debut and then have him lose.

Still, that was a good enough match that neither guy looked like a chump. Where in the WWE that would have been a too short match with a bullshit finish that guaranteed BOTH men looked like chumps
>>
>>947395
Actually quite a few people lose in their first matches in LU if I remember correctly.
>>
New luchadora?
>>
>>947396

It's a way better stunner than anything BMJ does.
>>
>>947397

Yes, LU is basically TNA except everything TNA fucked up royal (getting, with the exception of Angle and Christian, only the oldest and most useless WWE castaways, HORRIBLE editing, horrible camera work, terrible writing, way too many TV shows that were Total Nonstop Angles with no wrestling, and on and on), they do about as well as possible, and colored it Mexican.
>>
>>947403
Honestly the Stunner he just did was pretty sloppy. But the one he did on Cage at Ultima Lucha was absolutely perfect.
>>
CERO MIEDO
>>
>>947409

I agree. And it's still better than BMJ's attempts.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>947403

BMJ does the springboard stunner backwards. HE springboard into his victim. Which leads to him flying ass first at his opponent's knees and landing more horizontally than vertically so it all looks like awkward shit.

Mack's opponent springboards into HIM, leading to a nuclear stunner that probably gave Stone Cold about half a chub.
>>
>>947409
It looked more like a Big Ending than anything.
>>
Wait. Do they have to tag or not?
>>
>>947427
Lucha rules, I guess.
>>
>>947427
>A rule unique to lucha libre applies during tag team matches, which is when the legal wrestler of a team touches the floor outside the ring, a teammate may enter the ring to take his place as the legal competitor. As the legal wrestler can step to the floor willingly, there is essentially no need for an actual tag to a teammate to bring him into a match. This often allows for much more frenetic action to take place in the ring than would otherwise not be possible under standard tag rules.
>>
>>947429

So they only have to tag if they want to?

I'm okay with that, just as long as it stays that way.
>>
File: 1358722815012.jpg (80KB, 350x335px) Image search: [Google]
1358722815012.jpg
80KB, 350x335px
>that tag by Pentagon
kek
>>
>>947434

>>947431 pretty much explains it
>>
>>947437

Huh, that's cool.
>>
VINTAGE ORT- wait, wrong show.
>>
BASED REY REY
>>
So interesting little bit of info. The Original Pentagon was created to be basically heel to Octagon's face. Pentagon Jr, is Pentagon protege where as Octagon Jr. was actually Kalisto back when he was in AAA. And now you are all thinking of what a feud would be like between Kalisto and Pentagon Jr.
>>
Fuck, went to take a piss but ended up taking a shit. What the hell happened?
>>
>>947457
>Puma hits 630
>Pentagon steals the pin
>the two face off in the ring with Pentagon getting the upper hand
>Pentagon attempts to break Puma's arm
>Puma escapes the hold and Pentagon runs away
>teaser vignette of Rey Mysterio
>>
>>947454
octagon jr was going to be pushed to the moon so pentagon jr would have been his foil.
>>
Since when The Vaudevillians are heels again?
>>
Is it just me or did Vamp call Cage "The Swollverine?"
>>
Missed the first 7 minutes. What was the intro?
>>
>>947467

Cage is a huge fan of comics. One of his character ideas back in the WWE was based on the Wolverine.
>>
>>947468
Pentagon Jr. and Prince Puma will be teaming up to face the Disciples of Death, so they had a backstage segment with them. And then Killshot fights Johnny Mundo.
>>
File: IMG_0231.jpg (82KB, 933x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
82KB, 933x615px
i forgot i had captions on oh well.
>>
Does Lucha Underground have "wellness testing"?
>>
Also an odd little tidbit from AAA, the current Tag Champs are Pentagon Jr. and Sexy Star. So start writing the fanfics for those two you fucking faggots.
>>
>>947480
No Idea, only person I would be worried about though is Cage. The terrifying fuck.
>>
>>947480
Cage is 100% natty m8
>>
>>947487
I don't believe you
>>
Oh damn Robert Englund's hosting that valentine's day marathon.
>>
>>947481

Sexy Star is a heel in AAA and has been teamed up with Pentagon Jr for a year or more.
>>
How the fuck did LU manage to make Blacks shitty fursona gimmick work?
>>
>>947460

Rey Mysterio and the next El Dragon Azteca
>>
>>947480

They MIGHT test for recreational narcotics for safety's sake (no one wants to be Victory Road'ed), but they clearly aren't too concerned about steroids.
>>
>>947516
almost 2 years as mixed tag champs.
>>
>>947520
In the LU universe, everything works. The Hurricane debut when?
>>
Last week I found a dl link for the torrent right as I got home. Is there anywhere to watch tonights ep?
>>
>>947454
good think it didn't take off because Kalisto botches the fuck out of simple moves

>>947454
you faget that's what I said last thread
>>
>>947630
you nigga never heard of watchwrestling.ch?
>>
File: IMG_0224.jpg (80KB, 923x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.jpg
80KB, 923x618px
>>947630
sling tv app, about to watch it again.
>>
anyone got a link to tonights ep?
>>
>>935394

Why should she work for a company that allows its trainers to treat its trainees like garbage and fires employees who try to do the right thing?
>>
>>947648
well demont is long gone and now they have sara del rey as the head trainer and sara stock as an assistant coach.
>>
>>947643
fuck it, it's worth the $20
>>
>>947658
it really is bruh, i watch it on my phone or my computer.
>>
>>938102

WHY THE FUCK DID WWE LET THIS GUY GO!!!
>>
What the fuck is with all the editing on the Mundo/killshot match? There's a fucking cut every 3 seconds
>>
>>947647
>>947647
>>947647

this please thanks
>>
>>947656

Doesn't change the fact the 'E fucked her over and would gladly do it again.
>>
>>947669
probably cutting out the botches
>>
>>947667
he wasnt ready brother that and i think he was injured a lot.
>>
>>947643
I'm watching on El Rey now. Pacific time zone here. Really good Mundo/Killshot match. That catapult lowblow spot was awesome.
>>
Anybody know who the guy with the army background is going to show up?
>>
>>947793
i'm sure that's killshot, he had a bit of a siren theme. He just hasn't got a vignette related to it, unless it's supposed to be somebody else which i doubt
>>
>tfw wwmeme got aj styles before lucha underground did
Imagine AJ vs. Mundo, Angelico or Cuerno
>>
>>947847
Styles wrestled Johnny a couple of times on the indies
>>
Is justin a furry?
>>
>>946272
Trevor is the tightest dude around. Don't talk shit.
>>
>>947402
Cheerleader Melissa.
>>
>>947520
They have also have a dragonborn, a Starlord rip-off and their champion is a zombie. I would have been more surprised if they didn't make it work somehow.
>>
>>934973
>its not PG
>allows men to beat women
>no haich or Vince
>>
>>944618
It helps that Mil is lording over the temple from his throne like fucking Shao Kahn.
>>
>see myself in a crowd reaction close-up in this week's episode and I'm marking out
God, I love LU.
>>
>>948296
Hey Matt, big fan.
Your commentary on WK10 was shit though.
>>
>TNA recently reached out to Lucha Underground. The company floated the idea of doing a joint show in Dallas during WrestleMania 32 weekend but Lucha Underground turned the offer down. The feeling was that it would be a bad mix.
TNA can't catch a break, poor Dixie
>>
>>948599

Not to mention the idea is stupid as hell. Trying to hold a wrestling show in the same town, on the same day as Wrestlemania is one of the stupidest things I can conceive of, especially when Mania is shaping up to be a snoozer. Just let the WWE embarrass themselves and hold your show next weekend or some shit.
>>
Pentagon is the most badass character in pro wrestling since SCSA. Am I wrong about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vmGF4mus5g
>>
File: 1451968464557.gif (1MB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451968464557.gif
1MB, 245x200px
My one problem with the show is that I dont believe in the top heels and baby faces.

Johnny Mundo just looks like generic superkick wrestler #5 and Prince Puma is boring. Then Muertes walks around with his grandpa pants and has boring moves.
>>
>>952044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmECP4CNEk
>>
>>952085
18+ ADD millennial
>>
>>938102
Big Poppa Pump Jr.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.